A unique and Historic venue in downtown Toledo

We offer venues that can accommodate groups from 8-250. We offer a unique warehouse venue for those looking for the "different" venue.

Historic Venue

Food + Catering

27 Broadway, Toledo, OH (419) 243-1302

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jessica W

We were very happy with our wedding reception at the Warehouse! Maureen was very helpful and easy to work with. We loved the uniqueness of the venue and turns out our guests did too! We received many compliments from our guests not only on the venue itself, but the food and... Read More service! The staff were very attentive and helpful and made the experience enjoyable for us and our guests. I would highly recommend the Oliver House!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Shelby M

I held my wedding reception of about 40 people at The Cafe in The Oliver House! It was a beautiful setting with so much character, and there is a private bar! I was nervous that with an area so small I wouldn't be able to have the fun party that big weddings have, but I was... Read More wrong! We had a DJ set up with a dance floor! The food was delicious and the staff was amazing! They were so accommodating. They let the bakery bring the cake early and stored it for us; they let my friends arrive early to set up; they helped rearrange tables; they let me use their linens; the bartenders were so friendly! I strongly recommend The Cafe as a small reception site!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We held our rehearsal dinner for 20 people at The Oliver House. The staff worked with us to plan our event two weeks in advanced. The food was outstanding for the cost. I was also very impressed with the servers who were both so friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Kelly H

We knew we wanted an intimate wedding and finding the right venue with character and charm was high on our priority list. We have dined at Maumee Bay and Muttz many times but had never been in the Historic Lobby at The Oliver House. After taking a look at the room on the... Read More website, I wasn't sure it would be the right fit, but boy was I wrong. The minute I walked into the room I fell in love. The Oliver House would be able to give us everything we needed for our wedding day - a venue where we could have both the ceremony and reception, great food and great beer! Maureen was wonderful to work with, she was prompt with emails and answered all our questions along the way. The staff during the reception was kind, pleasant and very accommodating. We would highly recommend The Oliver House for any event you may be planning.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Steven G

We held our reception at the Warehouse, it was a really cool and unique space. We didn't think much of it from the pictures on the website, but once we went to go look at it we absolutely loved it! Once we were there, we could totally envision exactly how we wanted it to look -... Read More and the night of our wedding it was stunning, it completely exceeded all of our expectations. If you are into Craft Beer and a more industrial theme this is the place for you. The venue coordinator is not the most timely in getting back with your emails, but it shouldn't hold you up your planning too much - especially in the early stages. They offer an old fashioned beer truck with working taps at your reception, which was a huge selling point for us. But unfortunately, due to a scheduling oversight, we were told 3 days before our wedding it would no longer be available. We were extremely disappointed, but they did put together an outdoor bar space for us and still provided the additional taps. We appreciated the effort they made to rectify the situation. The beer was great but somehow they started running out of certain taps and to our knowledge no effort was made to refill or replace. This was upsetting because we didn't understand how a brewery could run out of beer and neither could our guests. The food was fantastic and the service matched. We went with the chicken and salmon entrees with mashed potato and broccoli sides. We were allowed to take pictures upstairs in the room with fermenting containers next to the brew pub which was amazing. Overall, we don't regret going with the venue. It has a lot of great things to offer you just have to make sure your on top of everything so that it turns out the way you want it.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Eryanne T

Can't say enough good things about this venue or the staff! My husband and I were looking for a unique space that reflected our style, and we found that in the Maumee Bay Brewing Co.'s Warehouse. The staff were absolutely phenomenal to work with from start to finish. Maureen,... Read More the event coordinator, was always prompt and helpful in answering my questions. She made herself available whenever I needed her, and was truly instrumental in bringing my vision for my special day to life. On the day of the wedding, everything came together seamlessly! I got so many compliments on the wait staff, and Jake, our server, made sure we were taken care of the whole night. The next day, we came back to pick everything up and found everything packaged neatly and ready to go. We barely had to lift a finger! Considering we originally had a different venue booked, I am so happy we switched. We were treated like family, and I couldn't have imagined our day being any more perfect.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 David L

The Warehouse at the Oliver House was an absolute blast to have our wedding reception at! The venue itself has more of the 'rustic' theme that my wife was looking for with a really neat set-up for the bar / cocktail area. The food was absolutely phenomenal. Our guests gave many... Read More compliments to both of our dinner choices, the Chicken Marsala and the Prime Rib. Further, I would highly recommend this venue if your guests enjoy drinking. We got to choose 3 craft beers brewed in the restaurant next door along with the fully stocked bar that kept many of our guests dancing all night long. And to top it all off, the price is very reasonable (about $50/person + a few overhead costs, i.e. room rental and early-set up fees) compared to some of the other venues in Toledo. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Meet The Coordinator

Maureen Rader

I have worked as an events coordinator for over 10 years and LOVE the wedding market. I take great pleasure in making sure that my Bride's are totally confident in working with me to make their special day Fantastic!