The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat

The Orchard, a rustic yet elegant venue that will serve as the perfect backdrop for your special day, conveniently located 20 minutes northwest of Fort Worth just off Highway 199. The Orchard provides an ideal setting for an unforgettable wedding and reception. You and your guests will be captivated by the endless orchard that surrounds you. The venue has three beautiful ceremony sights; an outdoor Pergola, covered outdoor Plaza & indoor Pecan Room. Each is a unique and exquisite option that will surely satisfy your vision of that special moment where the two most important words will be spoken, “I DO”! The 7,700-square foot reception hall can accommodate guest counts from 50 to 400 and opens onto a large covered patio, beautifully landscaped lawn and towering 100-year-old Pecan trees.

• Outdoor - Covered

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1421 Northwest Parkway, Azle, TX (817) 270-4555

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Caty J

I do not have enough good things to say about The Orchard. First off, it is a beautiful venue. The grounds are stunning and they have multiple options for your ceremony location (i.e. an outdoor pergola, a covered outdoor patio, and an indoor ceremony room). They also have... Read More cabins and housing available if you decide to have guests stay there which is very convenient. Secondly, the reception room itself is a relatively blank slate so you can decorate it to fit your style. Third, the staff is absolutely amazing to work with. They were so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and were always quick to return any missed phone calls. They have a monthly newsletter that goes out at the beginning of the month that has a different amenity discount that is available. Lastly, the day-of coordinator that works there, Heidi, is incredible. She was so easy to work with and throughout our wedding day, she was on the ball with everything. She brought my husband and I dinner and routinely checked in with us to make sure we didn't need anything. When we ran into a few issues with weather and a vendor, she was quick to let me know and had back up plans ready for me to choose from. She made the day run so incredibly smooth and took so much stress off of me. I would 100% recommend her to anyone that gets married at The Orchard.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Lyndi W

The Orchard staff were wonderful to work with and made the day of the wedding so great for my daughter and for the family. There were no mistakes and the venue was wonderful. Also the wedding planner, Heidi was so terrific and allowed me to enjoy the wedding with our loved... Read More ones.

2017-05-08T10:05:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are so happy your daughter and entire family enjoyed their time at The Orchard. We are honored to be a part of such a special day and will be sure to pass on the kind words... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Stephanie W

If you haven't picked a venue. This is the most prefect place for any kind of wedding. It's beautiful and everyone is such a joy to work with. I looked at several venues and knew driving up that it was going to be the place where I said I DO !

2017-03-21T17:57:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue. We wish you both all the happiness!

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Kelly S

Cannot say enough good things about this venue. Wonderful communication from the day we visited to weeks after the event. Beautiful, classy, well taken care of, great communication- everything you could want from a venue. I'd have my wedding again here in a heartbeat!! Shout out... Read More to Ashley and Heidi who were lifesavers!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Carly C

This venue has it all!! Not to mention, the price was right! My husband and I felt completely taken care of with all of our requests and our guests were so impressed with the set up of an all-in-one day!

2018-02-20T00:08:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue. We wish you both all the happiness!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Erica R

An absolutely beautiful venue.

2018-02-20T00:08:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Vickie S

My daughter absolutely loved this venue

2017-10-26T05:48:57 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear that! Thank you for the kind review!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tara B

They were wonderful from the start. Took care of all of my needs and request and recommended some amazing vendors that we are so happy we found! The place was absolutely beautiful and they had everything set up perfectly and in a timely manner! I had no concerns on the day of my... Read More wedding!

2017-10-26T05:49:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Matthew F

I absolutely loved everything about this venue! The staff was amazing! My coordinator, Heidi, made everything so smooth and easy for me! I highly recommend this venue to anyone! Location and everything about it was perfect!

2017-10-26T05:49:50 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Elaine K

I LOVE this place!! I fell in love with it instantly. Not only is it beautiful, it is well priced and offers a lot of freedoms that other places do not. They make you feel like it is just you and only you that gets married there and that was important to me. I also like that... Read More they have rehearsal on Thursday even for those Saturday weddings. I highly recommend this as you aren't so stressed out by the end of the day and you get Friday to relax, get your nails done and spend some time with friends before the big day. Some amenities come steep in price but again, they have more already available to you than other places.

2017-10-03T07:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your enjoyed the staff and the venue! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Tara M

Great venue! We had such a great wedding and everything ran smoothly and was exactly what we wanted for our big day!

2017-09-05T13:56:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled that you felt your big day was exactly what you wanted. We wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Erika H

My husband and I had our wedding at The Orchard and it was more perfect and beautiful than I could ever imagine!!! We used their in-house platinum package and it made everything so easy to plan. The vendors they provided took my ideas and wants, and made my vision a reality;... Read More delicious food, yummy cake, beautiful flowers and decorations, and an overall fun reception! Best wedding ever!

2017-09-05T13:57:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review. We are thrilled that you felt your big day was better than you could even imagine. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cody P

The Orchard was a wonderful venue for our early June wedding. The proprietors and staff - Deandra, Mike, and Heidi - were all extremely helpful at various stages, from booking our wedding date to booking our rehearsal to ordering decorations and services to the day itself. The... Read More Orchard is quite flexible; they are willing to work with most vendors. They did have a list of preferred vendors that we used to narrow our search for photographers, florists, and DJ services. All of the vendors we booked from that list did a great job, and we appreciated the Orchard's willingness to make these endorsements. Weather in the days leading up to our wedding was pretty unstable, and we ended up having to move our ceremony from the pergola to the Pecan Room in the reception hall. The Orchard's staff made this transition seamlessly, and the Pecan Room worked beautifully for us. Many of our guests complimented us on our choice of venue. The reception hall is spacious, modern, and adaptable; the outdoor area is lovely with a grassy lawn, water features, and livestock grazing nearby. The bridal suite and groom's cabin are both well appointed and served our needs nicely. We were both absolutely pleased with The Orchard and would readily recommend this venue for anybody who wishes to hold a wedding in the DFW area but doesn't want to hold it in the city proper.

2017-06-07T10:03:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are truly happy that your experience with The Orchard on your wedding day was a positive one! Best wishes to you two in your future together!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Lindsey R

The orchard was amazing! The staff like Kevin was very helpful and nice the day of the wedding. I'm so glad that we had our wedding there. Everyone has amazing time:)

2017-06-07T10:03:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are truly happy that your experience with The Orchard and the staff on your wedding day was a positive one! Best wishes to you two in your future together!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kali F

Absolutely wonderful venue. They were always willing to answer my emails and phone calls about all my small questions. The venue is beautiful and in great shape. It's a blank enough slate to accommodate any style of decor, but stands alone very nicely. They do have a lot of add... Read More ons, which can add up. They don't rent for the day, but rather eight hours. Still, absolutely loved it and had a LOT of compliments on it from our guests.

2017-05-08T10:03:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. We wish you both many many happy years to come!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Stephanie R

We couldn't have found a better venue for our special day!! The whole staff at The Orchard is so accommodating!!

2017-05-08T10:05:57 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Mena Y

The Orchard was absolutely AMAZING! I had a very specific look in mind for my wedding and they were very accommodating with all of our requests! DeAndra is very quick to respond to all my questions and emails and kept me up to date with any upcoming documents they needed. I... Read More can't stress enough how fabulous everyone was; Lacy was so warm and accommodating!! Not to mention the venue itself is GORGEOUS!

2016-12-29T08:19:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your enjoyed the staff and the venue! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Terry E

Our Christmas Party has been held at The Orchard for several years now and it has always been great! Everyone is so nice and very helpful. I would not want to hold our party anywhere else.

2016-12-29T08:19:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We love having you back every year!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Jessica S

Everyone that works for The Orchard is so incredible! Deandra and Mike (the owners) were so accommodating and flexible in order to make our special day exactly what we wanted. Terri was our day-of-coordinator and she was perfect! She made sure I didn't have to worry about... Read More anything or do anything, and I am forever grateful for her! Heidi and Lacey were also so helpful and everyone was so nice! Thank yo for making our day so special and so perfect!

2016-12-06T14:11:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very nice review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and you had your dream wedding! We wish you both all the happiness!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Breelyn S

The most beautiful venue.

2016-12-06T14:11:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind comment.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Corie Ann G

We just luved having our wedding at The Orchard. The grounds is beautifully kept, the staff is professional & attentive, the price is fantastic. We are so happy to have shared our special day with The Orchard

2016-12-06T14:12:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and you had your dream wedding! We wish you both all the happiness!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel V

I absolutely love this place. I can't tout its virtues enough. It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The staff are so kind and helpful. The groom's cabin, awesome. The bridal sweet, lovely. The main reception place, stunning. The fire place, cozy. The outside pergola space with the... Read More fountain, breathtakingly beautiful. Though the drive out there is a bit far, you won't regret it.

2016-12-06T14:12:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very kind review. We feel very honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and you enjoyed the amenities. We wish you both all the love & happiness!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessika D

I recently got married at The Orchard on October 7th and let me start off by saying this venue is a hidden gem!! Book early and leave the rest in their hands...this is the most amazing place!!! This was the first and last venue we looked at for our special day. We could... Read More facilitate the entire timeline of the day in one place! (getting ready, pre-ceremony pictures, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) The Bridal suite was spacious enough to fit the whole bridal party (and all our junk lol) The hair/makeup artist & photographers were able to have enough space as well. Several mirrors and outlets, lots of natural light, couches and chairs, connected to the restroom with privacy door, privacy lock on the suite, and a back door privacy exit to sneak away for pics or a breath of fresh air without being seen. The groom and groomsmen had their own Cabin secluded from the Main ballroom/Bridal Suite area. Very rustic and great for the guys to relax and get ready. Restroom/shower accommodations as well as a tv with cable, a pool table, couches and outdoor secret cooler :) The Pergola we were married under was absolutely gorgeous and under a giant pecan tree <3 The cocktail hour was held under the plaza which was lit up by The Orchard as well as the beautiful double sided fire place. It was the perfect area for our guests to grab a small bite and a drink before dinner while we took our group photos. The ballroom/reception area is absolutely gorgeous on its own and when you add the personal touches of your decor and theme it really just feels like a dream. Heidi helped us get booked with the Orchard and answered all our questions , she is so sweet! Terri Elder of TLC Event Staffing was our Day Of Coordinator for The Orchard and she was an absolute treasure!! I do not know what I would have done without her that day! Prior to the wedding she was on the job assuring the various vendors had everything in order for the big day, took care of any requests and questions we had and really eased our minds as the big day approached. The day of not only did Terri keep me worry free, she kept me out of the know when it came to the drama that was going on behind the scenes. Terri made my day go so smooth and words cannot express the gratitude I feel for this amazing woman!! As for the incredible Orchard Staff!! I wish I knew you all by name to show our gratitude personally! Kevin of the Orchard was there when my bridesmaid showed up with the alcohol (about 10 minutes before our scheduled time) He helped her unload and ice down everything he was on his game and so so very helpful!! He truly helped us clueless ones get it together as far as setting up the bar and getting prepared. The staff members that were at the Orchard were so helpful! With the catering and decor running late there were things needed done that couldn't until they arrived so the Orchard staff and the serving staff hired through our catering vendor jumped in and volunteered to help set up votive candles and cut wicks. I cannot thank yall enough for your kindness!! I kept saying thank you thank you as much as I could! The night went so smoothly and each of you helped make our day so so special!!! At the end of the night we had so many people tell us how our wedding was the best they had ever been to! It filled our hearts with so much joy and it wouldn't have been possible without The Orchard, Terri Elder, Kevin, Heidi, and all the amazing staff there at The Orchard!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lindsay J

This was the first venue my husband (fiancé at the time) looked at back in January and we absolutely fell in love with it! It is tucked away in Azle, TX(about 20 miles or so outside of Fort Worth.) There are multiple options to choose from for your ceremony- you can get married... Read More outside, under a covered patio, or indoors. I liked that there were so many back up plans just incase it happened to rain on our wedding day. The staff there is amazing and Lacey was always very responsive to any questions I had. You basically pay for the venue and it comes with tables, white linen table cloths, shepherds hooks (used for the outdoor ceremony), ice machine, chairs, laterns (we used these for part of our centerpieces), and they have a projector and sound system for slideshows and music. We were able to choose our own vendors and did not have to pay a fee for not using one of their preferred vendors. They also have special amenities each month through their newsletter so you can get discounts on special add on items. The bridal suite is very cute and was big enough to hold 10 of us getting ready without feeling to crammed. The grooms cabin is a huge perk! They have a pool table, gaming systems, corn hole, washers, and coolers for the guys to put drinks in while getting ready. There are numerous places to take pictures inside and outside. The location is a little far of a drive for people coming from Dallas, but there is a Best Western located in Lake Worth that provides a free shuttle bus to your guests if 10 or more rooms are booked on your wedding block.... we highly encouraged our friends to stay here and use this shuttle so they didn't have to drink and drive. All and all we were very pleased with this venue and the entire staff. Our guests were very happy with the venue too and kept ranting and raving about how beautiful it was. I would highly recommend this place :) :) :)

2016-12-06T14:13:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your enjoyed the amenities! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Diana A

I got married at The Orchard on Sunday & everything was wonderful! The staff was so helpful and welcoming they made everything a breeze. I chose them as my wedding venue because the property is beautiful..my family who came in from out of state got a real taste of Texas and they... Read More loved it!

2016-12-06T14:13:59 Response from the vendor

Meet The Director of Sales

Ashley Segelquist

I was born and raised in Texas, I grew up just 5 minutes away from The Orchard. I lived in Las Vegas for 9 years and am happy to be home in The Lone Star State and working at The Orchard, there is nothing like Texas Hospitality! I am a very sentimental person and I love being able to help a happy couples wedding day dreams come true! I was blessed to be raised to treat people the way I would want to be treated so it is my pleasure to go above and beyond for each bride and groom. The Orchard's outstanding aesthetics, accommodations and well thought plans make my job fun and easy!