The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat

Azle, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat

Located in one of the most stunning outdoor settings in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat offers a picturesque backdrop for your wedding that will take your breath away. With multiple sites, located on over 100 acres, available for gathering with loved ones, hosting a rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception, your wedding at The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat will be the event of a lifetime for you and your guests. The Orchard also offers on-site lodging featuring a six-bedroom lodge with outdoor pool and beautiful cabins that are a great alternative to staying in a hotel. The eleven cozy cabins are nestled amongst the towering oak trees, complete with fire pits and outdoor games. The lodging options at The Orchard are perfect for post-wedding family time as we

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Hotel

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1421 Northwest Parkway, Azle, TX (817) 270-4555

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Lindsey R

The orchard was amazing! The staff like Kevin was very helpful and nice the day of the wedding. I'm so glad that we had our wedding there. Everyone has amazing time:)

2017-06-07T10:03:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are truly happy that your experience with The Orchard and the staff on your wedding day was a positive one! Best wishes to you two in your future together!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Lyndi W

The Orchard staff were wonderful to work with and made the day of the wedding so great for my daughter and for the family. There were no mistakes and the venue was wonderful. Also the wedding planner, Heidi was so terrific and allowed me to enjoy the wedding with our loved... Read More ones.

2017-05-08T10:05:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are so happy your daughter and entire family enjoyed their time at The Orchard. We are honored to be a part of such a special day and will be sure to pass on the kind words... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Stephanie W

If you haven't picked a venue. This is the most prefect place for any kind of wedding. It's beautiful and everyone is such a joy to work with. I looked at several venues and knew driving up that it was going to be the place where I said I DO !

2017-03-21T17:57:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue. We wish you both all the happiness!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Matthew F

I absolutely loved everything about this venue! The staff was amazing! My coordinator, Heidi, made everything so smooth and easy for me! I highly recommend this venue to anyone! Location and everything about it was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Elaine K

I LOVE this place!! I fell in love with it instantly. Not only is it beautiful, it is well priced and offers a lot of freedoms that other places do not. They make you feel like it is just you and only you that gets married there and that was important to me. I also like that... Read More they have rehearsal on Thursday even for those Saturday weddings. I highly recommend this as you aren't so stressed out by the end of the day and you get Friday to relax, get your nails done and spend some time with friends before the big day. Some amenities come steep in price but again, they have more already available to you than other places.

2017-10-03T07:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your enjoyed the staff and the venue! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Tara M

Great venue! We had such a great wedding and everything ran smoothly and was exactly what we wanted for our big day!

2017-09-05T13:56:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled that you felt your big day was exactly what you wanted. We wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Erika H

My husband and I had our wedding at The Orchard and it was more perfect and beautiful than I could ever imagine!!! We used their in-house platinum package and it made everything so easy to plan. The vendors they provided took my ideas and wants, and made my vision a reality;... Read More delicious food, yummy cake, beautiful flowers and decorations, and an overall fun reception! Best wedding ever!

2017-09-05T13:57:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review. We are thrilled that you felt your big day was better than you could even imagine. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cody P

The Orchard was a wonderful venue for our early June wedding. The proprietors and staff - Deandra, Mike, and Heidi - were all extremely helpful at various stages, from booking our wedding date to booking our rehearsal to ordering decorations and services to the day itself. The... Read More Orchard is quite flexible; they are willing to work with most vendors. They did have a list of preferred vendors that we used to narrow our search for photographers, florists, and DJ services. All of the vendors we booked from that list did a great job, and we appreciated the Orchard's willingness to make these endorsements. Weather in the days leading up to our wedding was pretty unstable, and we ended up having to move our ceremony from the pergola to the Pecan Room in the reception hall. The Orchard's staff made this transition seamlessly, and the Pecan Room worked beautifully for us. Many of our guests complimented us on our choice of venue. The reception hall is spacious, modern, and adaptable; the outdoor area is lovely with a grassy lawn, water features, and livestock grazing nearby. The bridal suite and groom's cabin are both well appointed and served our needs nicely. We were both absolutely pleased with The Orchard and would readily recommend this venue for anybody who wishes to hold a wedding in the DFW area but doesn't want to hold it in the city proper.

2017-06-07T10:03:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are truly happy that your experience with The Orchard on your wedding day was a positive one! Best wishes to you two in your future together!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kali F

Absolutely wonderful venue. They were always willing to answer my emails and phone calls about all my small questions. The venue is beautiful and in great shape. It's a blank enough slate to accommodate any style of decor, but stands alone very nicely. They do have a lot of add... Read More ons, which can add up. They don't rent for the day, but rather eight hours. Still, absolutely loved it and had a LOT of compliments on it from our guests.

2017-05-08T10:03:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. We wish you both many many happy years to come!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Stephanie R

We couldn't have found a better venue for our special day!! The whole staff at The Orchard is so accommodating!!

2017-05-08T10:05:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue. We wish you both all the happiness!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Mena Y

The Orchard was absolutely AMAZING! I had a very specific look in mind for my wedding and they were very accommodating with all of our requests! DeAndra is very quick to respond to all my questions and emails and kept me up to date with any upcoming documents they needed. I... Read More can't stress enough how fabulous everyone was; Lacy was so warm and accommodating!! Not to mention the venue itself is GORGEOUS!

2016-12-29T08:19:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your enjoyed the staff and the venue! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Terry E

Our Christmas Party has been held at The Orchard for several years now and it has always been great! Everyone is so nice and very helpful. I would not want to hold our party anywhere else.

2016-12-29T08:19:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We love having you back every year!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Jessica S

Everyone that works for The Orchard is so incredible! Deandra and Mike (the owners) were so accommodating and flexible in order to make our special day exactly what we wanted. Terri was our day-of-coordinator and she was perfect! She made sure I didn't have to worry about... Read More anything or do anything, and I am forever grateful for her! Heidi and Lacey were also so helpful and everyone was so nice! Thank yo for making our day so special and so perfect!

2016-12-06T14:11:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very nice review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and you had your dream wedding! We wish you both all the happiness!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Breelyn S

The most beautiful venue.

2016-12-06T14:11:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind comment.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Corie Ann G

We just luved having our wedding at The Orchard. The grounds is beautifully kept, the staff is professional & attentive, the price is fantastic. We are so happy to have shared our special day with The Orchard

2016-12-06T14:12:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and you had your dream wedding! We wish you both all the happiness!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel V

I absolutely love this place. I can't tout its virtues enough. It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The staff are so kind and helpful. The groom's cabin, awesome. The bridal sweet, lovely. The main reception place, stunning. The fire place, cozy. The outside pergola space with the... Read More fountain, breathtakingly beautiful. Though the drive out there is a bit far, you won't regret it.

2016-12-06T14:12:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very kind review. We feel very honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and you enjoyed the amenities. We wish you both all the love & happiness!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lindsay J

This was the first venue my husband (fiancé at the time) looked at back in January and we absolutely fell in love with it! It is tucked away in Azle, TX(about 20 miles or so outside of Fort Worth.) There are multiple options to choose from for your ceremony- you can get married... Read More outside, under a covered patio, or indoors. I liked that there were so many back up plans just incase it happened to rain on our wedding day. The staff there is amazing and Lacey was always very responsive to any questions I had. You basically pay for the venue and it comes with tables, white linen table cloths, shepherds hooks (used for the outdoor ceremony), ice machine, chairs, laterns (we used these for part of our centerpieces), and they have a projector and sound system for slideshows and music. We were able to choose our own vendors and did not have to pay a fee for not using one of their preferred vendors. They also have special amenities each month through their newsletter so you can get discounts on special add on items. The bridal suite is very cute and was big enough to hold 10 of us getting ready without feeling to crammed. The grooms cabin is a huge perk! They have a pool table, gaming systems, corn hole, washers, and coolers for the guys to put drinks in while getting ready. There are numerous places to take pictures inside and outside. The location is a little far of a drive for people coming from Dallas, but there is a Best Western located in Lake Worth that provides a free shuttle bus to your guests if 10 or more rooms are booked on your wedding block.... we highly encouraged our friends to stay here and use this shuttle so they didn't have to drink and drive. All and all we were very pleased with this venue and the entire staff. Our guests were very happy with the venue too and kept ranting and raving about how beautiful it was. I would highly recommend this place :) :) :)

2016-12-06T14:13:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your enjoyed the amenities! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Diana A

I got married at The Orchard on Sunday & everything was wonderful! The staff was so helpful and welcoming they made everything a breeze. I chose them as my wedding venue because the property is beautiful..my family who came in from out of state got a real taste of Texas and they... Read More loved it!

2016-12-06T14:13:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Katy C

We had an amazing experience with The Orchard. They have friendly and knowledgable staff, a gorgeous venue, an affordable price tag, and excellent options with what services they can provide based on your needs. We'd give them more stars if we could!!

2016-12-06T14:15:01 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you for the very nice review. We are so happy your enjoyed your special and we feel honored to be a part of it.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 A P

I would highly recommend The Orchard for your event! They were extremely nice and helpful throughout the entire planning process.

2016-12-06T14:14:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and we wish you both all the happiness!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Amber M

The orchard made sure that or day ran smoothly, and that our guest had a great time! I recommend this venue to anyone looking for a dream wedding

2016-06-17T14:06:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled that you felt your big day was perfect. We wish you all the happiness in the world!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Hannah M

This wedding venue is amazing! It is beautiful in every way but what makes it an extraordinary venue is the people that work there! We just got married this past weekend and loved every minute of it. Heidi Nettles coordinated for us and was great. She thought of everything,... Read More helped me stay calm the day of, and was extremely responsive to emails! The venue has everything: indoor and outdoor ceremony cite, large bridal suite, grooms cabin, and cabins for family/guests to stay in. I really can't say enough nice things about The Orchard!!

2016-06-17T14:06:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled that you felt your big day was amazing. We wish you all the happiness in the world and would love to see you back again sometime!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Gretchen G

The Orchard Event Venue was the most absolute wonderful place to have our wedding!! We enjoyed the beautiful outside ceremony while having a nice dinner indoors. Dancing on the patio afterwards was amazing with the cool night air and string lights making it such a nice... Read More atmosphere for everyone!

2016-06-17T14:07:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled that you felt your big day was wonderful. We wish you all the happiness in the world!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Katie C

I cannot imagine a more perfect wedding location. The Orchard has got this wedding stuff down! Every part of our experience from contract to clean-up was exceptional. Heidi is a gem - very responsive and experienced. She made the planning process painless. The grounds are... Read More impeccably maintained. There was a hail storm a couple of days before, and you would have thought bad weather has never touched that place. There was not a twig on the ground. I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone - worth every penny.

2016-04-12T15:24:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Monica P

The Orchard was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more! The setting the venue provides is amazing! We loved the seclusion of the venue, the landscape, and the new additions to the property. The groomsmen loved their cabin and the bridal suit was the perfect size. Let... Read More me just say the staff is amazing! I can’t say enough positive things about them! Communication was easy and I got a reply within 24 hours with any questions I had. They were so flexible with our wedding day plan. We got married in February and were blessed with beautiful weather and allowed us to change our ceremony site outdoors two days before the big day! That meant the world to us. If you have the opportunity to visit their open house I highly recommend it! The Orchard will always hold a special place in our hearts. You will be in great hands and can’t go wrong with choosing The Orchard for you wedding day or any other event!

2016-04-12T15:24:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that your day was all you dreamed it would be, and were honored to be a part of it. We wish you a life of happiness!