The Palace at Somerset Park

Somerset, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Palace at Somerset Park

A BALLROOM IN SOMERSET, NJ

The Palace at Somerset Park is an elegant indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception venue located in Somerset, New Jersey. The large venue spaces feature a 150-guest minimum and the venue can accommodate up to 800 guests.

East House is an elegant 5,919-square-foot ballroom that greets guests in the foyer with high-end marble, an antique Tuscan Fountain and stunning columns. The spacious ballroom boasts 24-foot ceilings and French doors that open to the east terrace and the expansive Palace grounds. Designed with a 17th century ballroom in mind, the East House boasts blue silk drapery. Brides enjoy the Versailles bridal suite and Juliette balcony, privately situated at the top of a graceful staircase.

West House is a 4,558-square-foot ballroom decorated with a 17th century Venetian palazzo in mind and a hand-carved antique French mansard-style fireplace with painted crest sits as the focal point of the room. The fireplace's 12-foot-high mantel originates from the north of France and graciously accents the lush purple, aubergine and shades of creme throughout the room. Five chandeliers accent the 24-foot ceilings and French doors connect the ballroom to the West Terrace and The Palace grounds. A Juliette balcony and Kensington suite sit atop a graceful staircase and provide a private sanctuary for the bride and bridal party.

Couples who choose The Palace at Somerset Park as their wedding venue have access to personal in-house event planners who work with couples to create their ideal wedding day. Planners work with couples on all areas of their event, from menu to decor to lighting to entertainment.

Executive chef Justin Di Bianca and his passionate team work with couples to create their ideal menu. Options include:

• Cocktail receptions
  • Passed hors d'oeuvres
  • Cocktail stations
  • Seated dinners
  • Desserts
  • Wedding cakes

Large and spacious bridal suites are located in both venue locations, so couples can easily get ready before their event and unwind at the end of the day. Elegant furnishings, beautiful fireplaces and ultimate lounge areas create a stunning and comfortable place to get ready. The bridal suite is fully attended and a personal bridal matron is available during the course of the event to handle all last-minute details and needs.

The venue provides attendants for the valet, front door and coat room and place cards, menu cards and direction cards are complimentary for couples. Couples must provide the final guest count five business days before the event.

The Palace at Somerset Park offers the added touch of a personalized fireworks show that couples and their guests can enjoy on the outdoor terraces. Outside vendors are allowed and event services also include:

• Lighting and sound services
  • China, glassware and flatware
  • Linens
  • On-site parking and valet parking
  • Shuttle services
  • Wheelchair accessibility

The Palace - NJ's Premier Wedding Venue

If you crave Metropolitan energy and require a glamorous venue for your reception, look no further than The Palace at Somerset Park. A venue that combines timeless elegance with a contemporary energy and understated old Hollywood glamour,

Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

333 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ (732) 271-6330

Simply Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Ashley M

The Palace went above and beyond our expectations throughout the entire planning process! Besides being a beautiful place to get married both inside and out - their customer service is truly exceptional. Michelle answered every little question I had, responded back to me very... Read More quickly, and always emailed me prior to her going away to tell me she will be out of the office for the time being. Josh our maitre'd was amazing! He was very accommodating, truly listened to us and all of our requests the final meeting prior to our wedding day. Everything was perfect. Not one thing was out of place. His experience, caring and desire to make it perfect was easily see through his commitment to us - his customer service was excellent. He honored every one of our requests, went above and beyond for us, and even helped me take my veil off when I couldn't find my matron of honor. We couldn't thank him enough for helping make our day the most wonderful day of our lives. I loved it so much, I would do it again in a heartbeat at the Palace! Jillian, my bridal attendant was also fabulous! She was funny and very prepared. Where ever I went, she went. She took extra precautions to make sure my groom didn't see me before our first look. Really, all of the staff at the Palace are amazing, I'm not sure I could boast anymore about them! I truly recommend this venue for your special day - you won't be disappointed!!

2015-10-10T16:09:44 Response from the vendor

A great wedding is a team effort. Thank you for choosing The Palace at Somerset Park team to join you on creating your personal dream wedding! We are blessed to have a great team of professionals all working with one goal in mind, creating an... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Abi A

All we can say is - PERFECTION! My husband and I had our wedding at the Palace on August 26th, 2017 and it was better than we could have dreamed of! From the second we booked the venue, the staff made sure that every single detail was taken care of. Jillian, our wedding planner,... Read More made sure to answer every email and call with great detail and was so organized and helpful. She made the entire wedding planning process so effortless. Josh, our maitre de, was by our side the entire wedding day and was always steps ahead of us in making sure the day went absolutely perfect. Maya and Gina, our bridal attendants, proactively took care of every little detail to the point where we never had to stress or worry about a thing. The entire staff at the Palace was fabulous and took care of everything with a smile on their face and we knew they genuinely cared about making this the best day ever for us. All of our guests have been raving about how flawless and beautiful the wedding was and we could not be more grateful.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Victoria C

My wedding was 9/1/17 at the Palace, and words cant begin to describe how thrilled I am to have chosen the Palace. From day 1 booking with Jose, to walking out the door at the end of the night, all of the staff too care of mine and my guest's needs without any questions.... Read More Cristina was our planner, and she was the best. I would email her multiple times per week with various questions, and never once did she ever make me feel as if I was a bother. On the day of the wedding, our Maitre'D Richard and bridal attendant Stephanie were lifesavers. While taking pictures, I had an allergic reaction to my flowers, and Stephanie was always standing by with a tissue and water in hand. During the night, she even helped me change out of my heels and into flats!!! She knew exactly what I needed, before I even knew myself. Richard was beyond accommodating. My guests are still talking about how wonderful he was and how he took such good care of all of their needs. The bartender, Danil, always made sure my husband and I had a drink in hand! The food, service, and venue all met and exceeded any expectations I had. Thank you to the entire Palace staff for making my wedding day a dream come true.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Angela M

My husband and I got married at the palace just a week ago and all I can think about is that day. As a couple, you spend months on months planning the day of your dreams. You get to pick anything from the color of your bridesmaids dresses to the kind of drink you want to pick as... Read More your signature drink. It's a long process but if everything goes as planned it is well worth it. Now after all the planning you start losing control of everything. You can't control Mother Nature. You also can't control the service your guest receives or how the bartender mixes your drinks. You can't control if the chef is having an off day or if you run late for cocktail hour. All of this you leave in the hands of your venue. When I say I had the most perfect relaxing day, it's because I mean it. As a bride, I didn't stress for a second. I had an army behind me. Starting from my maitre d, Josh, and ending with my bridal assistant, Gina. Josh we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We will never forget how much you went above and beyond. My husband didn't have to open his mouth, there was a mojito everywhere he laid his eyes. You made us believe that it was our day and no one else's. You handled the dj, the photographer, the florist, and all other venues. My dj even commented that you called him three times in one day to make sure he had all the info straight. Josh kept us on a schedule and allowed dancing time in between :). Really, all I can say is thank you and that you are seriously the best. Gina nailed it. I had the biggest ball gown dress and she bustled it for me in no time. She helped my photographer come up with ideas on where to take pictures. Gina knew where to locate me at all times. She helped make my entrance grand and stuck by my side the entire night. Very calm and collected, which rubbed off on to me. Now for the venue itself, the most spectacular place. With a 9k sq ft kitchen the food can be nothing other then amazing. I come from a family with all food industry backgrounds and I got an earful about how amazing the food was. The buffet never ended. The dinner was served all together and hot. I got to eat all three dinner courses which was awesome. One other thing about the palace is that everytime I went to go visit they were cleaning. From the carpets to the chandeliers, that place was spotless. I really appreciate you guys and want to thank you all so much for making my life easy and my wedding a wedding that will never be forgotten. A special thanks to Jillian for planning my wedding step by step and always catering to my every needs. A thanks to the baker for making the most elegant cake and setting my theme. We love and thank you all. Highly recommend everyone to get married at the palace

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lauren S

The Palace at Somerset Park was my dream venue. I didn't know what i wanted for my wedding day until i saw photos of the venue and went on a tour. The Palace was phenomenal with every aspect from the beginning of booking the venue all the way through until the end of our wedding... Read More night. I started working with Michelle when we booked the Palace two years ago then was switched to Jillian. Both were extremely helpful through my hundreds of emails of questions. I never felt like i was intruding with them for asking so many questions and requests. We were short on our number of guests, absolutely not a problem! They compensated our shortfall with an additional dessert station as well as giving me my bridal suite 3 hours earlier then originally planned! Moving onto the night of the wedding, Josh was our Maitre'd and Gina was my bridal attendant. I can't say enough good things about either of them, if i needed either of them they were always right there. Gina was my wing woman the entire day from 8:30 am through 1:30 am. She was the best bridal attendant, i absolutely loved her! We bonded right away over being like a peach bruising so easily! (I had a bruise on my arm from who knows what lol) Gina got me drinks when i needed it, she bustled my dress and took off my veil without any issue. She helped me get into my dress and to use the restroom. I think the best of the night was when i was dancing in my heels and said to me do you want to put your flats on. She sat on the floor and put my flats on my feet, i felt like an absolute princess. Josh was the man, he knew the right things to say to me to make sure i was calm and the night was running smoothly. He hooked Alex and I up with all 3 of our entrees of the night as well as set up a table during cocktail hour with all of the food offerings. He was getting us shots, he was making sure nothing went wrong and if we needed anything. He got me my glass of milk to have with my wedding cake. If anything went wrong during the night i wouldn't have known a thing about it because it ran perfectly. He checked with us if a guest was making requests, he knew the game plan. If you are looking for an amazing maitre'd Josh is your man, don't look any further. Gina and Josh hung out with Alex and I for like an extra hour as we raved about how amazing everything was. I wish i could do a replay of the whole night because it went by so fast and was so perfect. Thank you so much Gina and Josh for making my dreams come true! :) Food was soooooooo good, i can't complain about any of it and i tried everything. Between the 6+ stations of food during cocktail hour, (a whole roasted pig, leg of lamb, pierogie/kielbasa station, sushi station, chinese station in take out containers, build your own mac and cheese station, etc the cocktail hour just goes on and on, reception food- sage scented gnocchi, chateubriand, cod, free range chicken, and our amazing devils food cake with bavarian cream and strawberries. It's only been 4 days since the wedding but all i have been hearing was the food was delicious, the best i have ever had, the venue was beautiful and didn't feel crowded at all. Bridal Suite was huge, i had over 40 people in there and you didn't even notice other then it being loud! Best wedding venue in all of New Jersey. If you are looking for the most perfect venue to book look no further. Thank you so much, love Alex & Lauren!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Tiffany W

I cannot speak any higher of The Palace. The grounds are beautiful, the food is delicious, and the staff is beyond amazing! My guests were very impressed and I am still getting phone calls about how they loved The Palace! I'm so glad that I had my wedding here.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Ricardo P

Where do we begin to explain how amazing The Palace was! As wedding vendor ourselves, we had a lot of places to chose from and to consider, but from day one, The Palace was at the top of that list. From our first Meeting to the very last minute of our wedding, they treated... Read More us like Family. From multiple emails a day to Alex (Alexandra, was our wedding Coordinator, Btw everyone is awesome at the Palace, but Alex is THE BEST) that she always answered quickly and with the utmost detail to insure that we never walked away from a question with doubts. She was there for every part of the planning. She took all of our ideas, requests, concerns and made sure our day was as magical as we had imagined it to be in our minds. The Entire staff was super helpful and attentive to our every need prior to our wedding day. We were in heaven with the service we were receiving, that we didn't think it could get any better! Boy, were we wrong!!!! Come our wedding day, after a long, long morning of Pictures, getting ready, our Ceremony 30 minute away, as soon as we pulled up to the Palace, it was a whole different world. David, our Matire D' & Stephanie, our Bridal Attendant, never left our side. From having Drinks for us as we took pictures outside, to making sure we tried our food at cocktail, to insuring our vendors all had what they needed, They were there for us the entire Evening. The amount of positive energy, smiles & laughs they both supplied was out of this world. You could honestly say, they Love what they do and in turned it joyed us beyond belief to know that the people around us were as happy as we were on this special day. From there it even got better! The Food was amazing, till this day 25 days later, we still have people committing on how awesome everything tasted! We both had family from Portugal who couldn't stop talking about how much food there was, and how delicious & amazing everything was! Thank you for Everything!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Karen G

My son and daughter in law got married at the Palace on June 4,2017. Everything was spectacular!!!!! The ambiance, the food, the service we were so happy with everything. I could not have been happier with David and Gina. They both went above and beyond their normal duties.... Read More Thank you for helping make memories that will last a lifetime. Karen & Matthew

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jessica L

We had our wedding at the palace on 6/4/17, everyone was so professional and made sure everything went perfectly! I never would have known that there was another bride in the building! David and Gina were fantastic! Even if something didn't go as planned I was completely unaware... Read More of that which is exactly as it should be. I will be recommending the palace for every wedding

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Dorothy C

Exceptional. My wedding was 5/26/17. My Maitre'D Joshua and bridal attendant Stephanie were on top of every detail and made sure we were fed throughout the night. Food was great. The venue looks beautiful. Every guest left happy and impressed with how my wedding looked at the... Read More Palace. Thank you again.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017

We've had an amazing wedding experience at the Palace's West wing. I would not chose any other venue over the Palace for our wedding. This was the best decision. The place is elegant and beautiful. The staff is very professional, helping and guiding you through the process. On... Read More the wedding day the Maitre'D was on top of everything without being asked. The food is plenty and delicious. We got a lot of compliments from the guests who attended the wedding. The bridal attendant was always there when we needed her. We have great experience . This is the five star place!

2017-06-08T13:46:58 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you are happy with your decision to allow The Palace to hose your special day! Thank you for the opportunity and we hope to see you back again as a guest someday!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Natalie C

My wedding was on 6/10/17 at the Palace at Somerset Park. I will start by saying the Palace exceeded all my expectations going into the day of the wedding and my wedding was just perfect. I would definitely recommend the Palace for a reception but would make some suggestions... Read More on who to work with there after some mishaps with the staff I was assigned. By default the salesman we ended up with was basically like a used car sales man trying to nickel and dime every penny out of us for any little thing we requested. I have to say that was frustrating and upsetting while planning a wedding. We know it's a wedding, the cost is astronomical no matter what, but you would expect when you are spending around $100k at a venue - they would effectively work with you. The event planner I was assigned had an out of office reply on every SINGLE time I emailed her AND she never called me on the phone once. Request Michelle for your event planner if you book there, she is the best - helpful, responsive and made me feel at ease when my assigned planner decided to be on vacation for the 2 weeks up until the day before my wedding. Until we met with the Maitre D, we really felt that we were treated like a number on line waiting for their wedding day to pass at the Palace. Richard was our Maitre D; he was absolutely wonderful and he is the reason I am giving the Palace a 5 star rating. Going into the wedding day, I was a little discouraged for the reasons I mentioned above with the salesman and non existent planner. I wish I met with Richard sooner, he made me feel confident that my wedding would be perfect and he was the ONLY person who made us feel special during this whole planning process. So thank you Richard for saving the day!! I also have to give a shout out to Maya, the best wedding attendant you can have on your big day. She was absolutely the greatest - attentive and quickly met any need we had. I will mention that the food was excellent and plenty of guests have told me that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. The tasting they provide you is a poor example of what you receive on your wedding day - something else that if I knew sooner, would have put my mind at ease going into the wedding day. Everyone has to run into some issues planning a wedding - it comes with the territory. In the end we were very satisfied with the result and the Palace came through big, with help from Richard & Maya who really made the day perfect. Overall, our expectations were exceeded and it will always be one of the best days of our lives. So thank you to the Palace!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jennifer B

Best venue ever! We got married there last week and our guests say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The food and drinks were delicious. The desserts were out of this world. And the fireworks... get the firework package! Blew our guests away! The staff was so... Read More amazing and attentive. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. We want our friends to get married here just so we can come back!

2017-06-08T13:48:55 Response from the vendor

Sounds like your wedding was a blast! We hope to see you come back as well!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Meredith B

Seriously, I could give an infinite amount of stars to this venue and their caring and meticulous staff! I just got married here yesterday and really was not into the entire big wedding thing, but the Palace made my wedding feel different, like I was at home or just in a room... Read More filled with people I love. I originally chose this venue because of the versatility, I could have a large or small reception room and an outdoor or indoor wedding if the weather was unfavorable. I was tired of going to North Jersey venues on the side of some road without privacy, The Palace was just what I needed. The venue is set back on beautiful grounds near to many hotels for my out of town guests. Jose was so patient and accommodating with my mother, who put my wedding together. Josh was my banquet manager and he made sure no detailed was overlooked. He really looked out for my husband and I and even packed out car for us at the end of the night! My bridal attendant Gina treated me like a close friend and was always there for my many dress fiascoes. I could not thank the entire Palace staff enough for the amazing food, service, and professionalism!

2017-06-08T13:53:28 Response from the vendor

On behalf of Jose, Josh, Gina and the rest of The Palace family, thank you so much for choosing The Palace and we are thrilled we were able to make your day special!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Amity J

We first heard about the Palace from a family member who officiated a wedding there. We researched other venues thoroughly, but ultimately chose this one because it seemed like it would give the best experience for both planning the event, and for the guests. The venue itself is... Read More absolutely gorgeous and has great places to take pictures. The food and cake are both included, which was a huge relief because it was one less vendor to book. When we did our food and cake tasting, we were not only blown away by how amazing all of it tasted, but also the sheer volume of food that is included as part of booking your event there. Our maitre d', Josh, was incredible, and he easily handled two crisis the day of despite them stemming from outside vendors, not the Palace itself. Having a bridal attendant and bridal suite the day of was so incredibly helpful, and really minimized the stress and anxiety because they made sure we knew where we had to be. All our guests said ours was the best and most fun wedding that they had been to, and it was clear they all were having a good time. We can't recommend the Palace enough!

2017-06-08T13:58:59 Response from the vendor

Little problems with vendors do come up and I am happy that Josh was able to help. Thank you for putting your special day in our hands!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Heather M

From our first meeting with Ryan booking our wedding to all of the organizational details with Jillian's' help and Richard the Maitre D and Stephanie the bridal attendant everything was amazing! Our guests cannot stop talking about how amazing the food was and how much there was... Read More as well as how beautiful the place was.

2017-06-08T14:03:42 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you enjoyed the food, we are very lucky to have a great Executive Chef! Thank you so much for choosing The Palace and we wish all the best for your future together.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Ashley B

OMG!!!! Our wedding was February 10th and it was the most AMAZING day thanks to The Palace! From when we first booked and had Cristina as our Wedding Planner, She was awesome and responded so quick to questions I had even the little things! To the night of the rehearsal when I... Read More lost my voice and had a snow storm and our AMAZING Maitre D Rich gave me tea and made sure everything ran so smooth that night and the night of the wedding! The day of was everything we could imagine and more! Rich and Stephanie our Amazing bridal attendant made us feel so relaxed and like family! They were there for everything! The food was AMAZING! People are still talking about how amazing the wedding and the food was! I want to relive that day over and over again every month because it is so amazing! They honestly think of EVERYTHING and do not disappoint! Thank you so much to The Palace!

2017-06-08T14:09:04 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had such a great experience! You are welcome back for tea anytime! Perhaps you will be able to relive the day at was is becoming our yearly "Twice Upon a Time" event open only to previous brides and grooms. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Debra L

We had our wedding at the Palace at Somerset Park in February 2017. The day was just perfect. The venue was set up beautifully and the food was delicious and plentiful - we received so many compliments and even lucked out with the weather. We had a great experience with the... Read More staff especially our Maitre D, David Parada who was absolutely phenomenal. From start to finish, David and his team did a fantastic job making sure everything went smoothly and according to plan, but also checking in with us throughout the night to make sure we were having a good time. It was David's idea that we were served dinner earlier before the guests so we could finish quickly and have time to go around and mingle while everyone was still seated. That didn't cross our minds but we are glad we did! He was also extremely attentive - at one point during the toasts, one of the guests wandered towards our sweetheart table and stood directly in front of us to snap a photo, but David kindly escorted him away without getting in the way. He was professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with and played a key role in making our night memorable and perfect. Gina, our bridal attendant, was great. She kept us on schedule and was extremely attentive and did a fantastic job setting up the decor. In addition, we want to also mention that Jillian, the wedding planner from the Palace, was so easy to work with. She was extremely responsive and was always so cordial. We would definitely recommend the Palace for couples looking for a venue with great service and food to celebrate their special day. This combination for wedding venues is hard to come by.

2017-06-08T14:13:00 Response from the vendor

We also say here at The Palace that it's the little things that make a great wedding experience. Having a couple eat a few minutes earlier gives them time to visit the tables when everyone is still seated having dinner. Thank you for your kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Megan B

As soon as we visited the Palace for the first time, we knew it was the venue for us. The Palace’s attention to detail and amenities far surpassed all other venues we visited. From our initial visit, all the way through our wedding day, the staff could not have been more... Read More helpful. My Wedding Planner, Cristina, was very patient with all my questions, and she helped keep me organized leading up to the big day. Our wedding day (April 7, 2017) was complete PERFECTION! Our family and friends are still raving about every detail, from the flawless service to the impeccable food. My Bridal Attendant, Latonya, was extremely attentive – she anticipated my every need and made sure that I had everything and anything I needed from the moment I walked in until the moment I left at the end of the night. She truly made my day stress free! Richard, our Maître D, was equally as attentive, executing the entire day with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. If there were any issues at all, Richard did a great job keeping them from me! Richard and Latonya were an amazing team and we are so thankful for them and the entire Palace staff for helping us have the wedding of our dreams! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Taylor L

The service here was unbeatable. The food was incredible and the place itself was just magnificent. We couldn't have been happier and the feedback we got from our guests solidified our perfect choice. Maya and Richard oversaw the wedding day and they were the nicest and hardest... Read More working people, they made sure our day went smoothly and I don't have enough good things to say about the two of them. Alexandra helped us plan the big day and she was wonderful and extremely helpful. Everyone responded quickly to emails and were incredibly professional throughout the whole process. You definitely cannot go wrong choosing to host your wedding here.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Melissa B

Our wedding was on 3/24/17 and we could not have had a more perfect day. When we first met with Jose and he began explaining the ceremony in grand foyer and seeing the bridal suite that the bridal party can get ready in, we were sold! The Palace itself is a beautiful venue, but... Read More throw in great food(large portions and selections) and staff and you'll have a the wedding you always dreamed of. Our wedding planner was Jillian and she was with us throughout the entire planning process. She was awesome to work with, she was always available to answer our questions about anything! We met with her twice and not that you need to but we wish we could have met with her more because she was great! The day of the wedding you are blessed with a bridal attendant and Matire D. Steph & Richard were our dynamic duo that day. Steph was around all day making sure we had everything we needed, she was always there to fluff my dress, hold my bouquet and keep us hydrated. And Richard, don't even get me started, we would not have trusted our wedding day with anyone else but him. He knew every member of the bridal and immediate family and kept everyone where they needed to be. Nothing got passed him. No matter where your wedding is, it will be incomplete without this man, he is the total package. We would do our wedding day over just to see Jillian, Richard & Steph again, really wonderful people. If you are on the fence between The Palace and another place, go with The Palace, you WILL NOT ever regret it. When your guests tell you that they hope to attend another event at your wedding venue because of the food and the atmosphere you know you picked the best of the best!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Nadia D

The Palace is the most amazing venue on the planet! Our wedding went off without a hitch and it was all thanks to our planner Alexandra, our Maitre D David Perada and our Bridal Attendant Gina. Through out the whole planning process Alexandra was always there to answer my... Read More questions and was beyond accommodating. On our wedding day which was 4/7/17 David literally thought of everything and took care of everything! We didnt have to worry about one thing David was always on it and always checking in on us and our guests and making sure we were happy and I cant thank him enough! The whole night was perfection and my guests were ranting and raving about how awesome the staff was and how delicious the food was. Gina was there to help with my dress, shoes, veil etc and anything else I needed. This venue is fabulous and I cannot stress enough how amazing everyone there was! You will definitely not be sorry if you choose to have your wedding here!!! I HIGHLY AND STRONGLY recommend the Palace!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Lara S

I have one word to describe our wedding...Amazing! Our wedding was just this past weekend on 4/1/17. I could not have pictured our wedding to be anymore perfect. As soon as we booked, Alexandra (wedding planner) contacted me and she was so helpful along the way. She answered... Read More every question very promptly and professionally. Richard was our Maitre D and Maya was my bridal attendant. They were there every step of the way on the wedding day. Maya knew what I needed before I needed it. She remembered everyone's names and even though this is her job, she always had a smile on her face and she never seemed annoyed at all. Everyone keeps saying how this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. I dont think people are just saying that because the food is that good!! I would recommend the Palace to anyone and everyone! I cannot say enough how our wedding was perfect and all that I could have hoped for and more!!!

2017-06-14T17:03:09 Response from the vendor

Maya and Richard are definitely two of the keys to our success, but all of our Maitre D's and bridal attendants genuinely enjoy making a couples day special. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Larry D

This was the first venue we visited when we were looking for a place and the one we ended up booking. We looked at a few other places and The Palace was clearly the best out of the ones we saw. Our wedding was fantastic and all our guests had a wonderful time. A friend said our... Read More wedding was the 30th one he's been to and ours was on the very top of them all if not the best. David was our maitre d and he handled everything to perfection and all our stress was lifted after meeting with him. We were extremely lucky to have Maya as the bridal attendant as she made sure the entire wedding party was taken care of. She was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding ever. The Palace is a stunning place and your guests will have an amazing time and eat the best food. Their spread was out of this world. We got the sushi as the deluxe cocktail our station and opted for the extra sushi chef which was a huge hit. I wish I could redo the entire night all over again! My wife and I are hoping we will visit The Palace again in the future as a wedding guest so we can fully enjoy all the food as we didn't get to eat as much as we would have liked on the night of which people warned us about. My only regret was that we didn't ask to have the dessert hour start sooner as half of our older guests left "early" and was not able to enjoy it. Please check this place out!

2017-06-14T16:59:22 Response from the vendor

So much food and so little time! We hope to have you back as guests soon and thank you for all the kind words. Our staff truly loves what they do and appreciate knowing they made a couple happy!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Christine B

The Palace is the perfect venue. The staff is professional, elegant, and beyond helpful during your entire experience. My wedding day (March 17, 2017) was a fairy tale and the entire day at the Palace exceeded my expectations. Look no farther. Big shot out to Michelle (event... Read More planner), David (maitre'd) and Gina (bridal attendant). ALL STARS!

2017-06-14T16:56:47 Response from the vendor

We are so lucky to have so many All Stars here at The Palace working as a team. Best of all are our clients!