The Palace at Somerset Park

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Palace at Somerset Park is an elegant indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception venue located in Somerset, New Jersey. The large venue spaces feature a 150-guest minimum and the venue can accommodate up to 800 guests.

East House is an elegant 5,919-square-foot ballroom that greets guests in the foyer with high-end marble, an antique Tuscan Fountain and stunning columns. The spacious ballroom boasts 24-foot ceilings and French doors that open to the east terrace and the expansive Palace grounds. Designed with a 17th century ballroom in mind, the East House boasts blue silk drapery. Brides enjoy the Versailles bridal suite and Juliette balcony, privately situated at the top of a graceful staircase.

West House is a 4,558-square-foot ballroom decorated with a 17th century Venetian palazzo in mind and a hand-carved antique French mansard-style fireplace with painted crest sits as the focal point of the room. The fireplace's 12-foot-high mantel originates from the north of France and graciously accents the lush purple, aubergine and shades of creme throughout the room. Five chandeliers accent the 24-foot ceilings and French doors connect the ballroom to the West Terrace and The Palace grounds. A Juliette balcony and Kensington suite sit atop a graceful staircase and provide a private sanctuary for the bride and bridal party.

Couples who choose The Palace at Somerset Park as their wedding venue have access to personal in-house event planners who work with couples to create their ideal wedding day. Planners work with couples on all areas of their event, from menu to decor to lighting to entertainment.

Executive chef Justin Di Bianca and his passionate team work with couples to create their ideal menu. Options include:

• Cocktail receptions
  • Passed hors d'oeuvres
  • Cocktail stations
  • Seated dinners
  • Desserts
  • Wedding cakes

Large and spacious bridal suites are located in both venue locations, so couples can easily get ready before their event and unwind at the end of the day. Elegant furnishings, beautiful fireplaces and ultimate lounge areas create a stunning and comfortable place to get ready. The bridal suite is fully attended and a personal bridal matron is available during the course of the event to handle all last-minute details and needs.

The venue provides attendants for the valet, front door and coat room and place cards, menu cards and direction cards are complimentary for couples. Couples must provide the final guest count five business days before the event.

The Palace at Somerset Park offers the added touch of a personalized fireworks show that couples and their guests can enjoy on the outdoor terraces. Outside vendors are allowed and event services also include:

• Lighting and sound services
  • China, glassware and flatware
  • Linens
  • On-site parking and valet parking
  • Shuttle services
  • Wheelchair accessibility

The Palace - NJ's Premier Wedding Venue

If you crave Metropolitan energy and require a glamorous venue for your reception, look no further than The Palace at Somerset Park. A venue that combines timeless elegance with a contemporary energy and understated old Hollywood glamour,

Same Sex Ceremony

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

333 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ (732) 271-6330

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Melissa M

I had attended a few weddings here prior to venue hunting for our own. I still remember my very first impression of The Palace when I attended my bridesmaid's wedding here - it was "wow". From the moment we started inquiring about The Palace, everyone we dealt with was super... Read More friendly and accommodating. This made the already stressful wedding process so much easier to deal with. We visited a few other venues in the Central Jersey location, but we would always come back to The Palace. When we would compare the venues and what they offered, there was never any question of who we should and wanted to book with. Our event planners, Christie and Alex were awesome. From our meetings to follow-up questions we had or clarification we needed, they always answered us promptly and were so friendly in the process. Our Maitre D and Bridal Attendant, Richard and Jillian respectively, were amazing. From our first meeting, they were true professionals, efficient, and so nice and fun to deal with. This carried out to our big day. Jillian and Richard were always checking up on us and making sure we and everything was okay. They allowed us to just enjoy our day and be in the moment instead of having to worry about the details of the day! The venue itself is beautiful and grand. They only allow for 2 events to be booked at the same time and the beauty of their set-up is that you wouldn't even know it because the 2 events would be happening at opposite ends of the venue and everything from the valet parking, bridal suites, cocktail hour, reception, balconies, etc is separated. As soon as your guests arrive, they are greeted with 2 of your chosen signature cocktails. Their cocktail hour is usually divided between their large balcony and inside if weather permits. If it's cold out, they set up heaters also. Aside from the different stations you choose, they also have staff walking around serving hors d'oeuvres. All of their food is delicious! We remember it first hand from the weddings we attended, but we were soon reminded of it during our food tasting, and our family and friends continue to tell us how good the food was! When the cocktail hour ends, they pull the curtains back and reveal the adjoining main room. During the introductions, we made our grand entrance down the staircase but had the rest of our bridal party enter through the main floor (since we had a few pregnant bridesmaids). The rest of the night was seamless as Richard and Jillian made sure we were aware of when everything was happening (first dance, speeches, dinner, cake-cutting, etc) and coordinated with our vendors. At the end of night, Richard and Jillian gave us 2 of our entrees "to-go" just in case we weren't able to eat during our reception, the top of our wedding cake all wrapped up and making it ready for us to just pop in our freezer, and all of the items we dropped off prior to our wedding to be set-up (cake topper, guest book, etc). They even packed our car with these items so we wouldn't forget!! All of our vendors had already done weddings at The Palace and our florist stated that it was the most organized venue that it ever dealt with. The Palace is truly outstanding from it's gorgeous venue, superb staff, delectable food, and amazing service. We were always impressed with The Palace but nothing tops having our own wedding there. They truly treated us like royalty.

2015-12-08T15:38:17 Response from the vendor

The number one way people find out about The Palace is from someone who has attended a prior event or an event they themselves attended. It's the greatest compliment when a former guest comes back as a client for their own event. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Simply Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Ashley M

The Palace went above and beyond our expectations throughout the entire planning process! Besides being a beautiful place to get married both inside and out - their customer service is truly exceptional. Michelle answered every little question I had, responded back to me very... Read More quickly, and always emailed me prior to her going away to tell me she will be out of the office for the time being. Josh our maitre'd was amazing! He was very accommodating, truly listened to us and all of our requests the final meeting prior to our wedding day. Everything was perfect. Not one thing was out of place. His experience, caring and desire to make it perfect was easily see through his commitment to us - his customer service was excellent. He honored every one of our requests, went above and beyond for us, and even helped me take my veil off when I couldn't find my matron of honor. We couldn't thank him enough for helping make our day the most wonderful day of our lives. I loved it so much, I would do it again in a heartbeat at the Palace! Jillian, my bridal attendant was also fabulous! She was funny and very prepared. Where ever I went, she went. She took extra precautions to make sure my groom didn't see me before our first look. Really, all of the staff at the Palace are amazing, I'm not sure I could boast anymore about them! I truly recommend this venue for your special day - you won't be disappointed!!

2015-10-10T16:09:44 Response from the vendor

A great wedding is a team effort. Thank you for choosing The Palace at Somerset Park team to join you on creating your personal dream wedding! We are blessed to have a great team of professionals all working with one goal in mind, creating an... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Karen G

My son and daughter in law got married at the Palace on June 4,2017. Everything was spectacular!!!!! The ambiance, the food, the service we were so happy with everything. I could not have been happier with David and Gina. They both went above and beyond their normal duties.... Read More Thank you for helping make memories that will last a lifetime. Karen & Matthew

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jessica L

We had our wedding at the palace on 6/4/17, everyone was so professional and made sure everything went perfectly! I never would have known that there was another bride in the building! David and Gina were fantastic! Even if something didn't go as planned I was completely unaware... Read More of that which is exactly as it should be. I will be recommending the palace for every wedding

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Dorothy C

Exceptional. My wedding was 5/26/17. My Maitre'D Joshua and bridal attendant Stephanie were on top of every detail and made sure we were fed throughout the night. Food was great. The venue looks beautiful. Every guest left happy and impressed with how my wedding looked at the... Read More Palace. Thank you again.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017

We've had an amazing wedding experience at the Palace's West wing. I would not chose any other venue over the Palace for our wedding. This was the best decision. The place is elegant and beautiful. The staff is very professional, helping and guiding you through the process. On... Read More the wedding day the Maitre'D was on top of everything without being asked. The food is plenty and delicious. We got a lot of compliments from the guests who attended the wedding. The bridal attendant was always there when we needed her. We have great experience . This is the five star place!

2017-06-08T13:46:58 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you are happy with your decision to allow The Palace to hose your special day! Thank you for the opportunity and we hope to see you back again as a guest someday!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Natalie L

My wedding is this coming Saturday and I will write a more detailed review encompassing the entire experience and the outcome of the wedding after it passes.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jennifer B

Best venue ever! We got married there last week and our guests say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The food and drinks were delicious. The desserts were out of this world. And the fireworks... get the firework package! Blew our guests away! The staff was so... Read More amazing and attentive. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. We want our friends to get married here just so we can come back!

2017-06-08T13:48:55 Response from the vendor

Sounds like your wedding was a blast! We hope to see you come back as well!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Meredith B

Seriously, I could give an infinite amount of stars to this venue and their caring and meticulous staff! I just got married here yesterday and really was not into the entire big wedding thing, but the Palace made my wedding feel different, like I was at home or just in a room... Read More filled with people I love. I originally chose this venue because of the versatility, I could have a large or small reception room and an outdoor or indoor wedding if the weather was unfavorable. I was tired of going to North Jersey venues on the side of some road without privacy, The Palace was just what I needed. The venue is set back on beautiful grounds near to many hotels for my out of town guests. Jose was so patient and accommodating with my mother, who put my wedding together. Josh was my banquet manager and he made sure no detailed was overlooked. He really looked out for my husband and I and even packed out car for us at the end of the night! My bridal attendant Gina treated me like a close friend and was always there for my many dress fiascoes. I could not thank the entire Palace staff enough for the amazing food, service, and professionalism!

2017-06-08T13:53:28 Response from the vendor

On behalf of Jose, Josh, Gina and the rest of The Palace family, thank you so much for choosing The Palace and we are thrilled we were able to make your day special!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Amity J

We first heard about the Palace from a family member who officiated a wedding there. We researched other venues thoroughly, but ultimately chose this one because it seemed like it would give the best experience for both planning the event, and for the guests. The venue itself is... Read More absolutely gorgeous and has great places to take pictures. The food and cake are both included, which was a huge relief because it was one less vendor to book. When we did our food and cake tasting, we were not only blown away by how amazing all of it tasted, but also the sheer volume of food that is included as part of booking your event there. Our maitre d', Josh, was incredible, and he easily handled two crisis the day of despite them stemming from outside vendors, not the Palace itself. Having a bridal attendant and bridal suite the day of was so incredibly helpful, and really minimized the stress and anxiety because they made sure we knew where we had to be. All our guests said ours was the best and most fun wedding that they had been to, and it was clear they all were having a good time. We can't recommend the Palace enough!

2017-06-08T13:58:59 Response from the vendor

Little problems with vendors do come up and I am happy that Josh was able to help. Thank you for putting your special day in our hands!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Heather M

From our first meeting with Ryan booking our wedding to all of the organizational details with Jillian's' help and Richard the Maitre D and Stephanie the bridal attendant everything was amazing! Our guests cannot stop talking about how amazing the food was and how much there was... Read More as well as how beautiful the place was.

2017-06-08T14:03:42 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you enjoyed the food, we are very lucky to have a great Executive Chef! Thank you so much for choosing The Palace and we wish all the best for your future together.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Ashley B

OMG!!!! Our wedding was February 10th and it was the most AMAZING day thanks to The Palace! From when we first booked and had Cristina as our Wedding Planner, She was awesome and responded so quick to questions I had even the little things! To the night of the rehearsal when I... Read More lost my voice and had a snow storm and our AMAZING Maitre D Rich gave me tea and made sure everything ran so smooth that night and the night of the wedding! The day of was everything we could imagine and more! Rich and Stephanie our Amazing bridal attendant made us feel so relaxed and like family! They were there for everything! The food was AMAZING! People are still talking about how amazing the wedding and the food was! I want to relive that day over and over again every month because it is so amazing! They honestly think of EVERYTHING and do not disappoint! Thank you so much to The Palace!

2017-06-08T14:09:04 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had such a great experience! You are welcome back for tea anytime! Perhaps you will be able to relive the day at was is becoming our yearly "Twice Upon a Time" event open only to previous brides and grooms. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Debra L

We had our wedding at the Palace at Somerset Park in February 2017. The day was just perfect. The venue was set up beautifully and the food was delicious and plentiful - we received so many compliments and even lucked out with the weather. We had a great experience with the... Read More staff especially our Maitre D, David Parada who was absolutely phenomenal. From start to finish, David and his team did a fantastic job making sure everything went smoothly and according to plan, but also checking in with us throughout the night to make sure we were having a good time. It was David's idea that we were served dinner earlier before the guests so we could finish quickly and have time to go around and mingle while everyone was still seated. That didn't cross our minds but we are glad we did! He was also extremely attentive - at one point during the toasts, one of the guests wandered towards our sweetheart table and stood directly in front of us to snap a photo, but David kindly escorted him away without getting in the way. He was professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with and played a key role in making our night memorable and perfect. Gina, our bridal attendant, was great. She kept us on schedule and was extremely attentive and did a fantastic job setting up the decor. In addition, we want to also mention that Jillian, the wedding planner from the Palace, was so easy to work with. She was extremely responsive and was always so cordial. We would definitely recommend the Palace for couples looking for a venue with great service and food to celebrate their special day. This combination for wedding venues is hard to come by.

2017-06-08T14:13:00 Response from the vendor

We also say here at The Palace that it's the little things that make a great wedding experience. Having a couple eat a few minutes earlier gives them time to visit the tables when everyone is still seated having dinner. Thank you for your kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Megan B

As soon as we visited the Palace for the first time, we knew it was the venue for us. The Palace’s attention to detail and amenities far surpassed all other venues we visited. From our initial visit, all the way through our wedding day, the staff could not have been more... Read More helpful. My Wedding Planner, Cristina, was very patient with all my questions, and she helped keep me organized leading up to the big day. Our wedding day (April 7, 2017) was complete PERFECTION! Our family and friends are still raving about every detail, from the flawless service to the impeccable food. My Bridal Attendant, Latonya, was extremely attentive – she anticipated my every need and made sure that I had everything and anything I needed from the moment I walked in until the moment I left at the end of the night. She truly made my day stress free! Richard, our Maître D, was equally as attentive, executing the entire day with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. If there were any issues at all, Richard did a great job keeping them from me! Richard and Latonya were an amazing team and we are so thankful for them and the entire Palace staff for helping us have the wedding of our dreams! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Taylor L

The service here was unbeatable. The food was incredible and the place itself was just magnificent. We couldn't have been happier and the feedback we got from our guests solidified our perfect choice. Maya and Richard oversaw the wedding day and they were the nicest and hardest... Read More working people, they made sure our day went smoothly and I don't have enough good things to say about the two of them. Alexandra helped us plan the big day and she was wonderful and extremely helpful. Everyone responded quickly to emails and were incredibly professional throughout the whole process. You definitely cannot go wrong choosing to host your wedding here.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Melissa B

Our wedding was on 3/24/17 and we could not have had a more perfect day. When we first met with Jose and he began explaining the ceremony in grand foyer and seeing the bridal suite that the bridal party can get ready in, we were sold! The Palace itself is a beautiful venue, but... Read More throw in great food(large portions and selections) and staff and you'll have a the wedding you always dreamed of. Our wedding planner was Jillian and she was with us throughout the entire planning process. She was awesome to work with, she was always available to answer our questions about anything! We met with her twice and not that you need to but we wish we could have met with her more because she was great! The day of the wedding you are blessed with a bridal attendant and Matire D. Steph & Richard were our dynamic duo that day. Steph was around all day making sure we had everything we needed, she was always there to fluff my dress, hold my bouquet and keep us hydrated. And Richard, don't even get me started, we would not have trusted our wedding day with anyone else but him. He knew every member of the bridal and immediate family and kept everyone where they needed to be. Nothing got passed him. No matter where your wedding is, it will be incomplete without this man, he is the total package. We would do our wedding day over just to see Jillian, Richard & Steph again, really wonderful people. If you are on the fence between The Palace and another place, go with The Palace, you WILL NOT ever regret it. When your guests tell you that they hope to attend another event at your wedding venue because of the food and the atmosphere you know you picked the best of the best!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Nadia D

The Palace is the most amazing venue on the planet! Our wedding went off without a hitch and it was all thanks to our planner Alexandra, our Maitre D David Perada and our Bridal Attendant Gina. Through out the whole planning process Alexandra was always there to answer my... Read More questions and was beyond accommodating. On our wedding day which was 4/7/17 David literally thought of everything and took care of everything! We didnt have to worry about one thing David was always on it and always checking in on us and our guests and making sure we were happy and I cant thank him enough! The whole night was perfection and my guests were ranting and raving about how awesome the staff was and how delicious the food was. Gina was there to help with my dress, shoes, veil etc and anything else I needed. This venue is fabulous and I cannot stress enough how amazing everyone there was! You will definitely not be sorry if you choose to have your wedding here!!! I HIGHLY AND STRONGLY recommend the Palace!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Lara S

I have one word to describe our wedding...Amazing! Our wedding was just this past weekend on 4/1/17. I could not have pictured our wedding to be anymore perfect. As soon as we booked, Alexandra (wedding planner) contacted me and she was so helpful along the way. She answered... Read More every question very promptly and professionally. Richard was our Maitre D and Maya was my bridal attendant. They were there every step of the way on the wedding day. Maya knew what I needed before I needed it. She remembered everyone's names and even though this is her job, she always had a smile on her face and she never seemed annoyed at all. Everyone keeps saying how this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. I dont think people are just saying that because the food is that good!! I would recommend the Palace to anyone and everyone! I cannot say enough how our wedding was perfect and all that I could have hoped for and more!!!

2017-06-14T17:03:09 Response from the vendor

Maya and Richard are definitely two of the keys to our success, but all of our Maitre D's and bridal attendants genuinely enjoy making a couples day special. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Larry D

This was the first venue we visited when we were looking for a place and the one we ended up booking. We looked at a few other places and The Palace was clearly the best out of the ones we saw. Our wedding was fantastic and all our guests had a wonderful time. A friend said our... Read More wedding was the 30th one he's been to and ours was on the very top of them all if not the best. David was our maitre d and he handled everything to perfection and all our stress was lifted after meeting with him. We were extremely lucky to have Maya as the bridal attendant as she made sure the entire wedding party was taken care of. She was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding ever. The Palace is a stunning place and your guests will have an amazing time and eat the best food. Their spread was out of this world. We got the sushi as the deluxe cocktail our station and opted for the extra sushi chef which was a huge hit. I wish I could redo the entire night all over again! My wife and I are hoping we will visit The Palace again in the future as a wedding guest so we can fully enjoy all the food as we didn't get to eat as much as we would have liked on the night of which people warned us about. My only regret was that we didn't ask to have the dessert hour start sooner as half of our older guests left "early" and was not able to enjoy it. Please check this place out!

2017-06-14T16:59:22 Response from the vendor

So much food and so little time! We hope to have you back as guests soon and thank you for all the kind words. Our staff truly loves what they do and appreciate knowing they made a couple happy!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Christine B

The Palace is the perfect venue. The staff is professional, elegant, and beyond helpful during your entire experience. My wedding day (March 17, 2017) was a fairy tale and the entire day at the Palace exceeded my expectations. Look no farther. Big shot out to Michelle (event... Read More planner), David (maitre'd) and Gina (bridal attendant). ALL STARS!

2017-06-14T16:56:47 Response from the vendor

We are so lucky to have so many All Stars here at The Palace working as a team. Best of all are our clients!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Kevin F

We were married here on 2/25/2017 and could not have been happier. I could go into a million details of that day but all you need to know is from start to finish they were incredible and didn't miss a beat. If I had the money to do it again I would.

2017-06-14T16:55:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and we hope to have you back as a guest real soon!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Emily L

My husband and I found The Palace on The Knot, set up a tour and after seeing the amazing venue, booked within days. We didn't even look anywhere else. Harry and I knew what we wanted and The Palace was it! Working with Ryan to book was smooth - he was communicative and... Read More responsive to e-mails and inquiries. We were assigned Cristina as our point person and she was always on the ball. Any random question, concern, e-mail, she answered and was super sweet! Josh was our concierge and he was AMAZING! Not only is he a fellow lover of show tunes (which made him even more awesome), he kept everything flowing smoothly, communicated with our vendors, and always made sure that my husband and I were eating, drinking or having a great time. Stephanie, my bridal attendant, was THE BEST! I wish I could be best friends with her. She was so sweet, so caring and was on top of everything. My parents still talk about what a sweetheart she was. Our guests STILL rave about how amazing the cocktail hour (splurge on the sushi station - it's worth it) and the main courses were. I've never been to a wedding where people come out complimenting the main dishes, but The Palace goes above and beyond in every way! Not to mention the venue is beautiful and all of our pictures look like they were taken in Hollywood! Two weddings go on at the same time, but I can honestly say that I had no idea other people were there and all of the attention was on our wedding. I wish we could relive the day!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Armond H

The venue and staff at The Palace made our wedding day a wonderful event. Michele, our wedding coordinator, stayed in touch with us throughout the planning and was always responsive to our questions. David, our Maître D’, orchestrated a very fluid and flawless wedding from start... Read More to finish. The atmosphere, décor, and cuisine was beyond our expectations, and our experience was amazing.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Renee K

The Palace is an absolutely wonderful place to get married! We got married in November, the location, the food, the service and staff were amazing! The food from cocktail hour through dessert were fantastic! And as Bride and Groom, Richard made sure we ate everything. Richard... Read More and Gina were always around with a drink or something to eat! Our guests are still talking about the Viennese table, which was included in the price of the venue! Not only is there a huge quantity of food, but it all tastes great! Going back to the planning process we booked the Palace a year and half in advance and while it is pricey it’s definitely worth it! I was able to get ready at the location with the whole bridal party! Actually the reason I’m not giving them 5 starts is because you only get the bridal suite for 10 hours and I needed it to get ready. They charge an extra $125 per hour you need it earlier than 10 hours. That came up in our final meeting, which was two weeks before the wedding. Not great timing and caused quite a bit of stress. In the end, I paid the money because I felt like I had to, it was too late to change my plans with the hairstylist and photographer. Which left me feeling nickeled and dimed. Like I said, they are pricy and while it’s worth it for everything else they do, they don’t need to charge an extra $125 per hour. Overall, just something you don’t need to deal with two weeks before, when there isn’t any money left in the budget. Otherwise, I was completely happy with them! They do everything! They even make the cake, which is beautiful and delicious! They can accommodate for indoor and outdoor weddings, which was important to me as we were getting married in November. They were also very accommodating when it came to our dietary restrictions. We wanted a kosher style wedding and the chef went above and beyond to meet our needs. I would recommend the Palace to any couple looking for the perfect fairytale wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vianca A

When you hear the word “palace” you envision a grand venue, fine dining, and superior service. The Palace at Somerset Park delivers just that! The entire planning process was seamless. First we met with Jose who did an excellent job of describing the menu/pricing, gave us a tour... Read More of the grounds, and answered all of our questions. He and Michelle, our planner, responded quickly to my emails and as a bride to be, I very much appreciated that. The food tasting was well organized and helpful in planning the menu. Richard, the Maitre D, and Latonya, the bridal attendant, were so helpful from the moment we arrived all the way to the end of the night. Richard made sure the night went smoothly and even took pictures on my phone during formal shots. Latonya really made me feel like a princess – she noticed things like my necklace needed to be fixed, the bottom of my dress needed to be adjusted, got me flip flops to wear since I forgot to bring comfy shoes to change into, and always made sure my husband and I were happy at all times. She also made sure our photographer captured the classic Palace shots. The food was abundant and delicious. You really get your money’s worth! Our guests raved about the food all night – no one left hungry! My husband and I still think about the food from that night so much that we hope to be guests for a future wedding there! At the end of the night, they neatly packed all our belongings, food, desserts, and cake. Our reception was perfect and in large part due to the outstanding service of the Palace.