The Palace Center

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ballroom

623 Hanover Ave, Allentown, PA (610) 776-2888

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Jessica S

The palace as been very accommodating to us. The. Planner is very nice and cares about making your day special. Highly recommend the palace. We have our wedding booked and we also have been to a wedding here in October 2016. Food was great, service was amazing as well.

Outstanding Event

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Anne & Carolyn, I can't thank you enough for all you did to make Catie and Luke's day so special! People kept coming up to me stating how great the food was (stating how they could cut the filet mignon with a butter knife it was so tender; how the Bearnaise sauce was so great... Read More they even dipped their potatoes in it as well as their meat; how wonderful the chicken tasted;...) They also commented on how the wait staff was so thoughtful and perceptive and service was outstanding. The cocktail hour was relaxed and the staff came around frequently, which they liked. I had many comment how this reception and wedding was the best they have been to in such a long time. For anyone booking with The Palace- you will be so happy you did. My daughter and her fiance looked at many places and after we met with Anne, that was IT! Anne is professional and has your best interest at heart for a perfect day. Carolyn could not do enough for us either and came up with ideas when we wanted some advice. She will work so hard to make everything run smoothly. The waiters and waitresses are sweet, polite, and considerate to guests and really aim to please. The food is delicious, cooked to perfection, the ingredients are fresh, and the chef meets with you personally. You won't regret booking The Palace. My daughter and new husband loved everything about their day.

Blew Me Away

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Silvia S

After an exhausting search in the LV area, we discovered that The Palace Center was the best bang for our buck. It didn't look like much when we visited but the day of the wedding it looked absolutely amazing. I almost couldn't believe it was the same place! The staff is... Read More SUPER helpful and made sure all our little details were exactly where they needed to be. You can't beat the bar selection for the price and the food was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend The Palace Center to all brides-to-be in the LV area.

Great venue for large events

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Hala T

If you are hosting a wedding of 300 + people in the Lehigh Valley, The Palace Center is must to consider. Our wedding ended up being approx. 350 people. Despite that many people the main ballroom was spacious, beautifully laid out. It has a great structure which makes... Read More decorating easy (doesn't need too much to dress it up). And, Anne is fantastic at accommodating most ideas. The food was great, the space looked beautiful, and the cost was the best value we were able to find in the Lehigh Valley. The only piece of advice would be to have a very detailed plan of what you would like done, and assign someone to make sure it happens, as a few things were forgotten at our event and we wish we would have organized it better.

Loved our reception!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Adelinex M

My wedding at The Palace Center turned out great. We ordered tablecloths, napkins, etc right through their vendor and everything worked out beautifully. The food was great.. we did a tasting first and we gave some feedback regarding the food and they listened and it was better... Read More than expected the day of the wedding. I was a little surprised during the planning stages that I didn't hear from them at all unless I contacted them first (even for reminders for payment due dates) and I think it would be nice to have a couple phone calls at least where things are reviewed and/or any questions are answered. However, they did get back to me fairly quickly anytime I went to them with questions so that's always a great thing. Though we had established a timeline of events (cocktail hour, salads, dinner, cake cutting) we (the bridal party) was about 15 minutes late to the reception and when we arrived, the salads had already been served and dinner was on it's way out. I think that the Palace Center could have been a little more flexible and waited until we were seated since it was only 15 minutes later and the rest of the guests had already enjoyed a cocktail hour. It felt a bit rushed to me and a little awkward to quickly sit down and have dinner immediately when we walked into our reception. Other than that though, they were easy to work with and the servers at the reception were extremely polite and pleasant. Our guests really enjoyed the food and we wouldn't change our venue looking back. It's a beautiful venue.