The Palace Center

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ballroom

623 Hanover Ave, Allentown, PA (610) 776-2888

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Alexandria F

We were very happy with everything! The staff was very nice and willing to work with us.. the food was fantastic! And everything was beautiful! I would recommend them for anyone looking to have a beautiful event of any kind!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Margarita K

We recently had our wedding at The Palace Center a few weeks ago, and Anne and her team exceeded our expectations. I had the fairytale wedding I've been dreaming of forever, and Anne made it all happen. She did everything we wanted, and everything was beyond beautiful. The... Read More food especially was amazing, and our guests kept telling us how awesome everything was. We highly recommend the Palace Center for any event! Anne was great to work with throughout the whole process and made everything flow nicely. Thank you again, we all had an amazing time!

2017-09-21T11:04:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your post.. We really appreciate it. You were such a pleasure to work with. Please keep us in mind for future events. Sincerely, Anne

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Milagros F

Excellent service, the food was great and The palace is beautiful everything was perfect!!

2017-09-21T11:04:27 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Erin M

I was extremely happy with service at the Palace Center, everyone went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. The reception hall is beautiful and I couldn't hear enough how great the food was (esp. the Salmon)! Would definitely book another party here!

2017-09-21T11:03:18 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Erica F

We just had the best wedding ever at The Palace this past weekend! I cannot thank Anne and Caroline enough for all of their help with the planning process. Such sweet ladies! We had 122 guests and the front ballroom we used was beautiful, the food was excellent, and the service... Read More incredible. I highly recommend The Palace!!! Thank you for making our day so special!!

2017-09-08T11:17:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your post we really appreciate it. You were such a pleasure to work with. Sincerely, Anne

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Abe A

Yet another wedding at The Palace, My daughter got married in October, 2016 and it was phenomenal, so of course when my cousin told me he wants a reception I said you have to have it at The Palace…With 3 weeks’ notice ( Thank God, they had a cancellation) we had a great elegant... Read More wedding Saturday, August 19, 2017, planning the wedding I knew was going to be easy because of course it was going to be at The Palace and we had Anne Abdouche.. I have to say everything was very consistent, which I loved! The food was delish ( I highly recommend to order extra appetizers because they go quick and everyone ranted and raved about them) The staff is just great and very accommodating to our needs as of course we were probably a bit of a pain but Anne Abdouche worked with us. They go above and beyond to make that day extra special for the bride and groom and “wedding planner”. You pay for what you get and I would pay that extra amount to make that day special memorable. Without the Anne and her staff that would of not been possible. Thank you to the PALACE once again for a memorable event!!!! See you at the next event!!!! The best place to have any event in the Lehigh Valley is at the Palace.

2017-09-08T11:18:33 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sharon L

Look no further. The Palace Center is the hidden gem of the Lehigh Valley! We had our special event for 250 guests and it was impeccable. Our guests are still raving about the reception! Everything was absolutely beautiful and well organized. The ballroom looked like a... Read More Cinderella fairy tale room with the gold chiavari chairs and light blue tablecloths. So elegant! The dinner buffet was hot, plentiful and delicious! The Palace Center was very accommodating with my Vegan guests and kids. Anne, the Sales Manager, has many wonderful recommendations! Overall, the Palace Center was EXCELLENT! Anne, Carolyn and the entire staff are extremely knowledgeable, courteous and anticipate. Most places promise for your event to be incredible, but the Palace Center delivers! Because of them, we (and our guests!) have beautiful memories for many years to come!

2017-09-08T11:20:15 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Mary B

Our wedding was a fairytale because of this place! I still can't get over how beautiful everything looked! Anne was incredibly awesome and helped our vision come to life. My guests can't stop talking about how great the wedding was and neither can we. The food was OUTSTANDING!... Read More Everyone was so complimentary of the service of the staff and of the food! Anne was the best coordinator we could ask for. She was so loving, but also kept an eye over every detail to ensure that everything was marvelous! On the day of the wedding, my husband and I were able to sit back and enjoy the day, while Anne and her team made magic happen without us having to worry about a single thing! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. It was truly flawless, thanks in MAJOR part to Anne and her crew. Thank you, thank you, thank you! May God bless you!

2017-09-08T11:19:42 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Hauda S

The palace is an awesome place to have a wedding, sweet sixteen or anything else you would need a venue the people their are great Anne is awesome anything you need she will be gladly to help you... Again awesome place and people to work with....

2017-09-08T11:20:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your post we really appreciate it. Sincerely,Anne

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Maria L

We had our wedding at The Palace Center this past weekend. Everything from the food to the service is hands down the best in the Lehigh Valley. If you are a bride looking for great service and affordability this place is for you. Our ballroom was stunning. Anne, is seriously the... Read More sweetest woman and so helpful throughout this whole process. She was amazing. She was responsive and very attentive to anything we needed. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us,and you can see she really enjoys what she does. I HIGHLY recommend The Palace Center for a couple who is getting married !!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Britani E

We had a great experience with the palace center. Anne and Carolyn were great to work with. For the past year working with Anne was great she helped us with anything we needed and always got back to us in a timely fashion. The day before and day of Carolyn was great to work... Read More with, she made sure everything was just perfect. I have no complaints of the entire experience it was amazing. I have received nothing amazing great reviews from guests about the entire staff, the food and the dessert table. I thank the entire staff at the palace center for making our day absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Jessica S

The palace as been very accommodating to us. The. Planner is very nice and cares about making your day special. Highly recommend the palace. We have our wedding booked and we also have been to a wedding here in October 2016. Food was great, service was amazing as well.

Outstanding Event

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Anne & Carolyn, I can't thank you enough for all you did to make Catie and Luke's day so special! People kept coming up to me stating how great the food was (stating how they could cut the filet mignon with a butter knife it was so tender; how the Bearnaise sauce was so great... Read More they even dipped their potatoes in it as well as their meat; how wonderful the chicken tasted;...) They also commented on how the wait staff was so thoughtful and perceptive and service was outstanding. The cocktail hour was relaxed and the staff came around frequently, which they liked. I had many comment how this reception and wedding was the best they have been to in such a long time. For anyone booking with The Palace- you will be so happy you did. My daughter and her fiance looked at many places and after we met with Anne, that was IT! Anne is professional and has your best interest at heart for a perfect day. Carolyn could not do enough for us either and came up with ideas when we wanted some advice. She will work so hard to make everything run smoothly. The waiters and waitresses are sweet, polite, and considerate to guests and really aim to please. The food is delicious, cooked to perfection, the ingredients are fresh, and the chef meets with you personally. You won't regret booking The Palace. My daughter and new husband loved everything about their day.

Blew Me Away

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Silvia S

After an exhausting search in the LV area, we discovered that The Palace Center was the best bang for our buck. It didn't look like much when we visited but the day of the wedding it looked absolutely amazing. I almost couldn't believe it was the same place! The staff is... Read More SUPER helpful and made sure all our little details were exactly where they needed to be. You can't beat the bar selection for the price and the food was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend The Palace Center to all brides-to-be in the LV area.

Great venue for large events

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Hala T

If you are hosting a wedding of 300 + people in the Lehigh Valley, The Palace Center is must to consider. Our wedding ended up being approx. 350 people. Despite that many people the main ballroom was spacious, beautifully laid out. It has a great structure which makes... Read More decorating easy (doesn't need too much to dress it up). And, Anne is fantastic at accommodating most ideas. The food was great, the space looked beautiful, and the cost was the best value we were able to find in the Lehigh Valley. The only piece of advice would be to have a very detailed plan of what you would like done, and assign someone to make sure it happens, as a few things were forgotten at our event and we wish we would have organized it better.

Loved our reception!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Adelinex M

My wedding at The Palace Center turned out great. We ordered tablecloths, napkins, etc right through their vendor and everything worked out beautifully. The food was great.. we did a tasting first and we gave some feedback regarding the food and they listened and it was better... Read More than expected the day of the wedding. I was a little surprised during the planning stages that I didn't hear from them at all unless I contacted them first (even for reminders for payment due dates) and I think it would be nice to have a couple phone calls at least where things are reviewed and/or any questions are answered. However, they did get back to me fairly quickly anytime I went to them with questions so that's always a great thing. Though we had established a timeline of events (cocktail hour, salads, dinner, cake cutting) we (the bridal party) was about 15 minutes late to the reception and when we arrived, the salads had already been served and dinner was on it's way out. I think that the Palace Center could have been a little more flexible and waited until we were seated since it was only 15 minutes later and the rest of the guests had already enjoyed a cocktail hour. It felt a bit rushed to me and a little awkward to quickly sit down and have dinner immediately when we walked into our reception. Other than that though, they were easy to work with and the servers at the reception were extremely polite and pleasant. Our guests really enjoyed the food and we wouldn't change our venue looking back. It's a beautiful venue.