Book Your Wedding with The Pavilion at Mixon Farms

The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is an events-hosting facility specializing in wedding events in Bradenton, Florida. Sitting within the citrus groves of Mixon Fruit Farms, the facility offers a unique setting for your wedding, which includes both indoor and outdoor event spaces. These spaces include two garden settings with gazebos for ceremonies, a climate-controlled indoor banquet hall and a koi pond. The Pavilion at Mixon Farms welcomes visitors and clients for tours of the facility.

As a wedding venue, The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is ideal for those who prefer a tropical setting for their wedding celebrations that does not necessarily have to be beachfront weddings. The grounds of the facility features beautiful tropical landscaping with flowering gardens, an orchard and a pond. The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is expansive and likewise gives your wedding an indoor/outdoor setting with its covered veranda. It also comes with roll-down vinyl sides in case of inclement weather.

The Garden Oasis. This event space includes the covered pavilion and a gazebo, which make it an ideal setting for wedding receptions and ceremonies. The pavilion itself measures 3,200 square feet in floor area and has a maximum capacity of up to 200 guests with a banquet-style layout.

The Honeybell Hall. An alternative indoor space within the facility, the Honeybell Hall has a floor area of 2,400 square feet. This area gives you and your guests views of the sunset on one side and a backdrop of the orange orchard on the other. It accommodates between 75 to 100 guests with banquet-style receptions.

The Butterfly Garden. This area is the facility's outdoor event space. It features a gazebo, a flowering garden and a tree. The Butterfly Garden takes on a new life at sundown with twinkling ambient outdoor lights lining its pathway and trellis.

The Koi Pond. This area features a veranda that overlooks the pond. It is ideal for small and intimate wedding celebrations with only 15 guests.

The Pavilion at Mixon Farms exclusively handles the bar services for wedding events at the facility. When in comes to catering services, however, you have the option of choosing your own caterer for your wedding. For your convenience, The Pavilion at Mixon Farms has a list of preferred vendors who have worked with the venue in the past. These vendors are already familiar with the facility and its spaces, which make them good options for more convenient wedding events.

The Pavilion at Mixon Farms charges a rental fee, which affords you five hours of event time, excluding the time it takes to set up decor and clean up the venue. Early start time is possible and you also have the option of purchasing additional hours for your wedding event. Your celebrations should wrap up by midnight.

The following are some of the amenities and services that are inclusive of the rental fee.

• Event Supervisor included, Wedding Coordinator serves available
  • Dressing rooms for the bride and the groom
  • Gazebo
  • Staging kitchen for outside caterers
  • Dance Floor Space
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Table and chairs

The facility allows for one hour of rehearsal prior to the ceremony. Cameras all around the facility give you the option of beaming your event live online for family and friends who cannot attend your wedding. Koi ponds, small waterfall, fountains, gardens and the orchard give you unique backdrops for your wedding photographs.

Vintage Charm with a Southern Twist

Profess your love amongst family and friends in front of our custom white wooden gazebo, surrounded by lush gardens, rock waterfall, fountain and gorgeous Koi pond on an orange grove.For your reception, our covered pavilion adorned in twinkle lights comfortably holds 250 + guests. Stay on site at our Mixon Farmhouse Inn or use it for a smaller affair. Our live web cameras allow your friends and family all over the world to view your wonderful day! At the Pavilion our coordinators and staff help you design your ceremony layout with included garden chairs on the lawn so that every seat is a great seat to watch love blossom! We welcome you to come tour our venue!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Rooftop, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

2525 27th St East, Bradenton, FL (941) 748-5829

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Sara W

From the day we booked our wedding at Mixon, we were impressed with the grounds, the beauty of the farm and Pavillion and the service we were provided. Sheri, our wedding planner and contact at Mixon has been responsive, helpful and encouraging through every step of the wedding... Read More planning process. Because we live in Orlando and were planning our wedding long distance, we expected a few issues to arise in the planning process. However, we were both surprised at how smooth our wedding planning process progressed. I definitely had LOTS of questions during our year of planning, but Sheri ALWAYS returned my emails promptly (usually within hours) and also gave me ideas and input to help with our wedding vision. Her knowledge of the property and wedding planning in general was invaluable during the process. Sheri was accommodating and calm - even with last minute changes. She made sure every detail was perfect for our special day! We loved every minute of our wedding --as did our guests who commented it was the best and prettiest wedding they ever attended. Our day would not have moved so smoothly or been so successful without a wedding planner like Sheri and the team at Mixon! MANY Thanks to Sheri and the team at Mixon for making our wedding day the best!

2018-02-23T08:41:16 Response from the vendor

Awwww, That made my heart melt! thanks so much sara, you will be missed!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Crystal G

This review is LONG overdue!!! Our experience from the moment we booked the venue to the our wedding day was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We couldn’t have dreamed of a better day. I had emailed Mixon last September (2016) when we were looking at venues and they got back to me the very... Read More next day and we met that week. What we enjoyed about Mixon the most was the staff and this is the main reason we chose to get married there. Sheri and Brandi and their entire team were very VERY professional but what we liked the most was they also treated us like family. We never once felt like we were just another wedding for them to check off their list so they can move on to the next one. They were incredibly personable and sincere during our meetings and this also carried through in our email correspondence as well. We never waited more than a day to get a response on any of our emails we sent. If you are on the fence about doing the Ultimate Wedding Coordinator Package… DO IT!!!! It was an added expense that we hadn’t originally budgeted for, but it was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. On the day of our wedding they had absolutely every detail covered. I had several notes for them and they didn’t miss a thing. These girls really know what they are doing!!! It rained on my wedding day and they had to make some adjustments but the changes they made were spot on and looked absolutely perfect. I was never once bothered with issues or anything that “went wrong”, and none of my friends or family had to deal with those issues either. All they had to do is show up and have a good time and that is exactly what I wanted to happen. Be sure to take their preferred vendors into consideration, the vendors on that list do business the same way Mixon does. They treat you like you are family and like you are their most important client. That makes all the difference in the world in my opinion! Many of our wedding guests have told me it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to! We’ve had SEVERAL of our guests that praised the staff, everyone was blown away by how organized they were and to see every single one of them having just as much fun at the party as we were added to our wedding experience. Brandy took the lead on our wedding day with her assistant and they did a great job keeping us on track with our timeline. As the bride, I never once had to go to the bar and order a drink, they came up to me throughout the night and brought me whatever I needed. I really can’t say enough about how wonderful this place this! Do yourself a favor and book your wedding with Mixon today, it’ll be the best day of your life! Mike + Crystal Mixon Wedding 10.28.17

2017-11-14T11:45:04 Response from the vendor

Wow!! This wedding was so spectacular!! You will never be forgotten. We love you!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kortnee H

The Knot: Today marks two weeks since my husband and I had the most magical fairy-tale wedding at the Pavilion at Mixon's Farms. From our perspective, everything about the day was absolutely perfect down to the last detail. We had a year engagement and within the first month... Read More we had selected Mixon's as our venue. We live less than 20 minutes away, and before searching for a place to get married we had no idea that this magical place existed -let alone so close to our home! My dream was to find a venue ANYWHERE in the state of Florida with the following must-haves: we needed to be able to hold the ceremony and reception in the same place so that guests did not have to worry about transportation; we wanted someplace that was outdoors but protected with a permanent structure -I did NOT want a tent; we wanted a place that the wedding party could get ready at; we were searching for a place that the wedding party could sleep at (but NOT a hotel); we wanted a beautiful backdrop; and we needed a place that would allow us to bring our own caterer (we had our heart set on Cuban food as a nod to my Husband's heritage). We visited several venues and I did weeks of research. When I found Mixon's I was pleasantly surprised about the price and was excited for the first site-visit. I went with my mom and was TERRIFIED when we drove up to what appeared to be a grocery store. We met the wedding organizer, Sheri, inside the store and were so thrilled when she escorted us to a secret magical garden hidden from the public just yards from the store we were standing in. OH my goodness, the venue was PERFECT -it was as if it were made for us and I knew within seconds of walking through the entrance, surrounded by plants, flowers, aromas, and nature, that this would be my venue. Over the course of the year, Mixon’s did an incredible job of going above and beyond our expectations. The entire venue got numerous updates that we didn’t even know were going to happen and they constantly were striving to making the venue better and better. The staff, especially Sheri and Brandy, worked flawlessly with our vendors and wedding coordinator -Lori Davis with Justabasketcase. They also did an amazing job making sure that I was well-informed but also sheltered from any “issues” the day of the wedding resulting in my husband and I feeling like everything went PERFECTLY. The venue was the perfect backdrop for our semi-modern, semi-traditional garden-themed, purple and green wedding. We hardly needed to add decor or flowers, which saved us a lot of time and money. The venue was everything we had hoped for and the staff was incredible, professional, and so accommodating! Some tips: 1. If you are considering renting the gaming area for cocktail hour... DO IT, it's so awesome. Even though my husband and I did not get to enjoy it because we were off taking photos, and even though it rained and many of the activities were closed, it was still worth it. 2. ADD THE OUTDOOR STRING LIGHTS ABOUT THE CEREMONY!!!!!!!!!!! My wedding coordinator threw this in for us as a surprise and it really made the difference for the photographs and night-time ambiance. 3. RENT THE FARMHOUSE INN!!!!!!!!!!!! IT is absolutely breathtaking and worth every penny.

2018-03-20T06:26:09 Response from the vendor

This review is everything!! thanks so much a million times!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Tiana F

Ever since we picked this place, we knew it was perfect for us. We wanted something low key, comfortable, and charming and that’s exactly what we got. Sherri and Brandy made sure everything smoothly. Sherri was responsive and understanding to every question we asked. Even when... Read More we had some oddball requests. They really do whatever they can to make your wedding exactly what you want it to be!

2018-03-20T14:04:05 Response from the vendor

Awww!! Too sweet! Loved being a part of your day!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Anabel B

Kory and I just got married last weekend and I couldn't wait to write a glowing review for this well-deserving venue and staff. We even hired our caterers from their recommendations--who also did amazing. I loved that the venue holds open tours for brides as well as fun events... Read More to get to know the staff and their recommended vendors. Let's not forget that the venue is so gorgeous in itself that I barely had to worry about decorations. Sheri and her crew were AMAZING and incredibly attentive-and if there was anything we missed she was first to fix any issues. The venue was GORGEOUS. My photographer and the guests gave compliments on it every few minutes. Our day was absolutely perfect and it would not have been so without the help. If you are looking for a gorgeous ( I know I keep using that word but it perfectly describes it) venue with garden like charm then this is the one for you!

2018-03-20T06:28:16 Response from the vendor

Wow!!! We are so honored that you chose Mixon's for your venue. Amazing review:) You rock!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Amber E

At first I was pretty skeptical at choosing Mixon as our wedding venue because I was all about having a barn reception, but now I am SO glad we decided to choose Mixon! Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true and every detail on our reception was perfect! If you're... Read More questioning whether or not you should stay in the Farm House, just do it, it's worth it and you'll be glad you stayed! Brandi and Sherri were both awesome and easy to communicate with!

2018-03-19T10:31:23 Response from the vendor

woo hoo!!!! So happy to see this review! We loved having you all:)

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Melissa M

This wedding venue was our dream come true. We knew from the first time we visited that this is where we wanted to get married. The Pavilion at Mixon Farms was a beautiful, natural environment for our rustic-themed wedding. We barely used flowers due to the natural beauty of the... Read More venue. Our out-of-town guests loved the Florida feel and the opportunity to feed the Koi fish in the beautiful pond. Our photographer was able to take us to a variety of gorgeous locations around the property for our pictures, including the garden, vineyard, orange crates, and archway. The staff was incredible to work with and made planning our wedding very simple. Their first priority was making sure my fiancé and I were stress-free and satisfied with each detail of our wedding. I highly recommend this venue!

2018-03-19T10:30:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a sweet review Melissa. You are such a blessing:)

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Nicole S

Everyone at Mixons was great to work with and they all helped make the wedding of my dreams a reality. Brandy was a WONDERFUL coordinator and I'd highly recommend her services.

2018-03-13T10:04:55 Response from the vendor

Awesome!! Thanks for choosing Mixon's!! Were so happy we helped in making your dreams come to life:)

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Harley P

All of the ladies at Mixons are a thrill to work with! I was a long distance bride and every time in between from when we booked the venue up until the day of our wedding if I was in town I was going to stop by Mixons. It was overall a very pleasant and relaxing experience with... Read More Brandy, Sheri and Jenn! Could not ask for a better wedding!

2018-02-24T08:43:39 Response from the vendor

Awesome!!! We thank you very much and so happy to have you chose us:) We had a blast!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Jessica R

Fell in love with Mixon on our venue tour and booked our wedding the same day. The wedding team was there every step of the way to help in anyway they could. Everything went very smoothly the day of the wedding with Brandy as our coordinator. Everyone raved about how great of a... Read More time they had and how beautiful Mixon was.

2018-02-24T08:44:53 Response from the vendor

Absolute perfection!! We adore you and had such a great time through our time with you! Thanks so much girl!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Wanita S

We had a small little backyard wedding at the Mixon Farmhouse Inn. Everything was so beautiful and I wish I could do it all over again! The setting was perfect for a small intimate wedding with a stunning view of the orange groves. We got married on a really cold night but... Read More Mixons accommodated us with no questions needed with heat lamps. If our guest got cold they were welcome to stay warm inside of the farmhouse which was gorgeous as well. My day of coordinator was outstanding and so amazing to work with. Brandy really knows what she is doing and always kept the wedding party/DJ right on time. We are beyond pleased with the Mixon Farmhouse Inn.

2018-01-29T12:52:03 Response from the vendor

You guys rock!! What a fun wedding at our Farmhouse Inn!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Emily M

Amazing venue. My wedding was everything I wanted!! Loved working with everyone.

2018-02-23T08:41:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks!!! We loved working with you!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Nicole B

Shery and the mixions team was amazing I was on a tight budget and they still were able to help me throw a amazing wedding for 100 people. They helped me with not only the venue but they recommended catering, photographer, DJ, lines it was so awesome and all the companies we... Read More chose to help were amazing. We added a wedding day cordinaoter named brandy to help with the set up and break down of the wedding and let me just say she was amazing she handled everything I could have imagined and when I wasn't sure how something should look she would set it up and show me and I loved it. I truly recommend mixions for any events exspcially weddings!! Thank you so much shery, brandy and mixions for helping make my wedding awesome! I love you all!!

2018-02-23T08:42:51 Response from the vendor

AWWWWW, we love you MORE!!! Thanks so much for the Great review! What a beautiful couple!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Nicole B

2018-02-23T08:43:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks girl!! too sweet!! 2 reviews posted! love it lol

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jazmine W

Finishing up my last semester at school while also planning a wedding was truly a busy and interesting experience. However, every moment working with Sheri at Mixon Farms put me at ease, was helpful, and was a blessing! She was flexible and was willing to work with my fiancé and... Read More I's busy schedule. She was available when I needed even some simple input and feedback on decorations to help make the place look great for the big day. Sheri is pleasant to work with and you will not be disappointed, especially if you take advantage of the ultimate day of coordinator package. When you pull up to the venue initially, you may wonder what in the world everyone is talking about because all you see are orchards, some trees, and a food market. But once you walk through the entrance it's completely different. The venue was exactly what my fiancé and I were looking for. The tucked away garden and water fountain behind the gazebo made it a beautiful but simple and intimate setting for our guest of almost 100. It was as though we were Adam and Eve being married in the Garden of Eden. Also, if you decide to have a cocktail hour, make sure to get the cocktail package that comes with 5 high tables and beautiful space for guests while they wait. It is definitely worth it!

2017-12-20T08:12:57 Response from the vendor

AWWWW Jazmine!! thank you so much, it means the world to us that your day was so special with us:) This place is truly blessed and so are we for having you here:)

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Tiffanie M

This venue is breathtaking!

2017-12-12T09:36:35 Response from the vendor

Yes it is!! Thanks for the 5 star review!! We appreciate you:)

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Lauren M

Great venue and Mixon's team really works hard to make sure you (the Bride) do not have to do anything! They relax then entire wedding event, start to finish.

2017-12-12T09:39:48 Response from the vendor

We are so honored you chose us and noticed how much love we put into our guests! Thanks!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Shannon A

Brandy and Sherri are exceptional at their jobs. They made every step of our process very easy and straightforward. They were amazing about offering suggestions for our wedding day, and since I've never planned a wedding before those suggestions were essential for making our day... Read More go well. Our day of coordinator Brandy was amazing. Cool under fire, she kept myself and my wedding party calm and prepared. The venue on the day was perfect and I cannot say how many compliments we got on the space. It is truly a unique Bradenton gem and I will be forever thankful for the team and their hard work.

2017-12-12T09:38:39 Response from the vendor

wow, this means everything to our team! a thousand thank yous!!:)

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kellie S

Mixon was such a beautiful place to get married! Our wedding night was so magical and everyone loved the venue. It’s so convenient having everything right there at your fingertips!! Everyone was great to work with and I’m so happy with our decision to use Mixon as our venue!! :)

2017-12-12T09:37:24 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to host your amazing wedding!! thanks!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Cara P

This venue is absolutely beautiful! I had about 120 guests and the accommodations we perfectly suited for everyone. It could not have been a more magical day and night. Brandy and Sheri are a great team! Brandy is great about making everyone feel relaxed and confident the day of... Read More the wedding and she made the night flow with ease. This is a peaceful and beautiful place to start a new journey!

2017-11-22T10:49:12 Response from the vendor

Awww, thank you so much! we try our best and am so glad you saw that!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Laura K

Everything ran very smoothly the day of the wedding and Jen and Dennis took care of everything. We had the ultimate coordinating package and gave a general idea of how we wanted the décor to look and they took over. If there were any problems that day, I certainly wasn't aware... Read More of any of them and they made sure everything kept on schedule. My family stayed at the farmhouse which was awesome and a great place to get ready, and beautiful for pictures!! Everyone at Mixon was always very responsive and answered any and all questions quickly and were great to work with!

2017-11-15T13:11:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura, you were such a joy to work with and a beautiful bride!! Thanks for choosing us!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Stefanie P

Our wedding was absolutely perfect at Mixons! I hardly had any stress in planning! We thankfully got the ultimate coordinator package which they did a phenomenal job in setting up and breaking down at the end of the night! Would highly recommend Sheri and her amazing team at... Read More Mixons to host your wedding!!

2017-11-09T13:16:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was a joy to be a part of your special day! thanks for trusting us!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Samantha A

Everyone at mixons were wonderful especially brandy and Sheri! I would definitely recommend the ultimate coordinator package! They make your wedding beautiful, stress free and smooth sailing! I will never forget my wedding and how happy I was because of Mixons and these special... Read More ladys

2018-02-23T08:44:16 Response from the vendor

Wow!! So sweet, but you were the special one and we love ya!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Domonique B

The Pavilion was beautiful. The staff was fantastic and so easy to work with! Staying at the Farmhouse for the weekend made us feel like we got to have a mini get away. Our guests had a blast and so did we!

2017-11-01T13:14:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Fun amazing crazy wedding!!! We loved you guys, wont ever forget you!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amy D

I am so happy to have gotten married at Mixon's. I can't think of one single thing that went wrong all day, it was truly a perfect day thanks to the staff at Mixon's. Sheri was my contract contact and she was very prompt and professional with all of our email correspondences.... Read More My Mixon's Day Of Coordinators, Brandy and Jen, made the day fun and easy for me while keeping everything in order and on time! The venue is stunning and they offer a lot of fun extras like the tram ride and fish feeding. My family had a blast and so did my husband(!!!!) and I! I really can not say enough good things about this venue and staff. Thank you, Mixon's, if you read this!

2017-11-01T13:15:19 Response from the vendor

Wahooo!!!! Thanks girl!!! We were so thrilled to work with you and so glad you trusted us!

Meet The Events Director

Sheri Gooby

I have worked with the Mixon's for 6 years and consider them Family! We make memories at the farm and can't imagine being anywhere else. From sales and marketing, to coordinating and working with vendors. I am involved with every aspect of the wedding day. it is my honor to assist our brides every step of their journey with us. When you're with Mixon's, you're with family! Southern Hospitality and charm!