The Pavilion on Crystal Lake

Middletown, CT

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Nestled on the shores of Crystal Lake, The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is home to towering pines and a breathtaking waterfront view. This venue's rustic charm creates the perfect romantic setting for your once in a lifetime day. If you do not want your wedding to look, feel, or taste ordinary, but rather are looking for a unique and charming experience, The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the venue for you.

The Lake Cottage Located just steps away from The Pavilion on Crystal Lake, The Lake Cottage is the perfect space for you and your wedding party to get ready in. Enjoy this exclusive space, complete with all of the conveniences of a home, including a modern living room, gorgeous kitchen, full bathroom, and wraparound porch.  The Lake Cottage is an option only for couples getting married at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake to rent before their wedding. Additional fees to apply to rent The Lake Cottage.

Outdoors The outdoor space at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake begins with your ceremony. The ceremony space includes a private gazebo surrounded by beautiful trees and lush vegetation, with Crystal Lake in the background. Guests are seated on beautiful hardwood benches which enhance the natural look of your ceremony. Couples are also invited to use the private beach on Crystal Lake for inspired wedding photos.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the perfect space for your rustic chic style wedding, highlighting an open floor plan, wooden dance floor, and large picture windows overlooking Crystal Lake. Between twinkling garden lights, lanterns and fabric, and fresh green canopies, you can design The Pavilion on Crystal Lake to match your wedding style. During cocktail hour, grab a drink at our fully stocked top shelf bar, and relax on the covered patio featuring the same amazing views of Crystal Lake. The covered deck is seasonal and is also a great, comfortable hang out space to use throughout the evening.

Tours are by appointment and are held seven days a week.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake can accommodate between 100-200 guests for dinner and dancing, comfortably.

Pricing at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake starts as low as $79.95 per guest on select dates.

CT Wedding Group provides the catering for your wedding with a farm-to-table philosophy in mind. Menus are based on seasonality, allowing the chef to provide you with the freshest ingredients possible.

Outside alcohol is not permitted, but an open bar is included in the wedding package. Our open bar features top-shelf, premium liquors, local beers, wine, and seasonal signature cocktails.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is equipped with heating air-conditioning, keeping your guests comfortable no matter which date you choose.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is wheelchair accessible, and on-site parking is available.

Benefits of choosing this venue include:
  • One wedding a day for your one-of-a-kind experience
  • Wedding Planning Services are included in your package throughout the engagement.
  • Day-Of Coordinator provided for the entire event.
  • Chivari chairs, round tables, color coordinated linens, and tableware.
  • Amazing design and decor options available to add on, as well as culinary experiences designed to WOW! your guests including cocktail hour stations, desserts, and late night snacks!

Discover the All New Pavilion on Crystal Lake

Come experience the newly renovated waterfront venue! The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the perfect choice for the bride who wants to relax in a friendly, comfortable and fun environment. Featuring a beautiful outdoor ceremony site, spacious deck, and picture windows overlooking Crystal Lake.

Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2007

144 Prout Hill Rd, Middletown, CT (860) 347-7171

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lauren C

Traveling from out of state, we didn’t really have any ideas of venues in Connecticut that we wanted to see. We found the CT Wedding Group through browsing online and made an appointment to visit the Pavilion on Crystal Lake. Once we saw the Pavilion in person, we were... Read More hooked. The building had a natural, rustic feel that was perfect for us. The outdoor ceremony site in front of the gazebo amongst the trees was serene and the ideal setting for us to exchange vows. On our wedding, the events of the day flowed flawlessly from the hot beverage cart stationed for guests to pass by to the beautiful, outdoor ceremony site in its autumnal glory to the cocktail hour and reception indoors. The lighting package we chose with the mason jars suspended from the ceiling was absolutely breathtaking and created an ambience of warmth, comfort, and celebration. What sets the CWG apart from all the other wedding venues in CT, however, is their unparalleled customer service. Every, single person we spoke to and met with at the CWG was so professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Mary-Beth sent out such detailed, informative emails throughout the wedding planning process which helped keep me organized, and she always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely, kind manner. Ashley was also very thorough, patient, and helpful, especially when I was booking outside vendors who needed to be approved. And hats off to Steve and Mike- Our wedding guests cannot stop talking about how great the food was! In fact, the extensive menu options was one of the reasons why we decided to go with the CWG. Every drink, hors ’oeuvre, entrée, and dessert was delicious, and everyone left at the end of the night feeling extremely full and satisfied. A very special thank you goes to Samantha Nickerson, wedding planner extraordinaire. She couldn’t have been more responsive and thoughtful at our final details appointment, in the days leading up to the wedding, and on the day of the wedding. We are grateful for her dedication to making our wedding day perfect for us, taking care of the last minute hiccups that can arise, and communicating effectively with the rest of our vendors, all without causing us any stress or hassle. How she coordinated everything on our wedding day is beyond us, but she did it all with a smile on her face and checked in often to ensure we had everything we needed. Everyone was passionate and dedicated to creating a memorable, unique wedding. Our wedding on 11/5/16 from start to finish was definitely the most special day of our lives so far, largely because of CT Wedding Group’s attention to detail and love for what they do. If you’re looking for a wedding venue in the Middletown area, look no further than the Pavilion on Crystal Lake (or the Barns at Wesleyan Hills or the Lyman Orchards Golf Club- If the CT Wedding Group is organizing the wedding, you know it’ll be unforgettable)!

2017-01-06T10:33:51 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren & James, Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words! From start to finish your special day was filled with so much love & laughter, and I can not thank you enough for letting me be a part of it. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Julie L

To say that our wedding at the Pavilion was perfect, would be an understatement. Jeff and I made it our personal goal to throw a wedding that was fun, relaxed, charming and a party to remember. From day one, every single person we dealt with whether it was Jenna, Samantha, Mary... Read More Beth, Ashley, Patrick, Allie or Cate was professional and relaxed and simply "got us." We left every planning meeting feeling more excited and confident that we made the right decision with the Pavilion. Every one of our vendors was thrilled to hear that we were working with CT Wedding Group and now we know exactly why. I can not even begin to explain the feeling when we walked into the ballroom on our wedding day. Every single detail was exactly as we hoped and then some. Allie and Cate outdid themselves with the set up of each station and with making sure that our day ran seamlessly and right on schedule. This really allowed us to experience the day stress-free knowing that Allie was taking care of EVERYTHING for us. Special thank you to you, Allie. The room was magical, the food was exquisite, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable and the service was truly second-to-none. We had nowhere short of 60 guests say to us that this was the best wedding they had ever attended, hands down. We cannot thank them enough from the bottom of our hearts for really giving us the experience of our lives and a day that we will remember as the best day ever for a long, long time.

2017-04-25T08:33:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Julie & Jeff!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team has been so happy working with you, you two are so much fun! Starting with your ceremony and that sun peaking through at just the right time, right up to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Alexa L

Our July 10, 2016 wedding day was so perfect and that is due in large part to The Pavilion on Crystal Lake. I simply do not have enough words to describe how great they are! Two years before our own wedding, I saw facebook pictures of an old friend who had gotten married here.... Read More Just from pictures alone, I knew this venue was exactly what I envisioned for my own wedding. Upon seeing the venue in person, I was sold. The Connecticut Wedding Group knows how to plan a wedding. There is no detail left untouched, they are VERY accommodating and the staff is so kind and caring. They truly go above and beyond the call of duty. That much cannot be said about many wedding venues in the area. The planning process was very easy and I never felt as if things were getting overwhelming. We received monthly emails with suggestions to help keep our wedding planning on schedule and the food tasting was AMAZING and so fun! People RAVE about the food at this venue and they are not lying. It is quality ingredients, great portion sizes and so many options to choose from! Mary-Beth McDowell the Director of Wedding Planning is simply fantastic! She is amazing at her job and you can so tell that she enjoys what she is doing for a living. She always gave great suggestions, replied to EVERY email within 24 hours and was so completely organized throughout the whole process. She is in charge of planning and organizing so many weddings yet she knows every single couple by name and exactly what their wedding is all about. We cannot thank her enough for keeping us sane through the whole process! Allie Feitelson our day-of wedding coordinator was also TOP NOTCH! We met with her 3 days prior to the wedding to drop everything off (AKA crunch time) and she did such an amazing job putting all of our worries at ease. She knows exactly how to run a wedding. She listened to every suggestion we had, did not rush through our appointment at all and is so kind and funny. The day of the wedding she made sure the day ran according to plan. She has so many people to manage and yet seems to get everything done with ease! We even were able to keep the ceremony outside even though it began raining exactly at 4:00 pm. It was not ideal situation but Allie knew how important it was to me to be outside for the ceremony and we just made it work. We are SO appreciative of this wedding venue. Every employee from top to bottom is so fantastic. We would choose to have our wedding here again in a heartbeat! We cannot thank the CT Wedding Group enough for making our day so incredibly perfect and special. It was worth every single penny we spent! If you like a rustic themed wedding venue with quality employees, THIS IS IT!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Sincerely, Alexa and Aaron Landolt

2017-01-06T10:32:53 Response from the vendor

Alexa and Aaron, Your wedding was gorgeous, I can speak for us all when I say the pleasure was all ours! Thank you so much for chosing CT Wedding Group to help you celebrate your Wedding Day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Julia R

This venue made all my dreams come true. We knew we wanted a venue that looked like this. It is very picturesque new England. Gorgeous tall pine trees, ceremony space that is in the woods with a view of the lake, beautiful lake with even some sand, and the actual building looks... Read More very farm-like especially inside. The venue is small in the sense that they only do one wedding a day, which is a huge plus if you don't want to share your day. The food was astoundingly good. I could tell the chefs takes serious pride in their work and for good reason. The food is seasonal which already shows how authentic their menu is and they are very accommodating when it comes to allergies and dietary restrictions which everyone seems to have these days. The entire pavilion team is fabulous. They were so on top of everything. They sent emails out in a timely order to remind us about decorations, or cupcake flavors, or menu info etc. Samantha was our day of coordinator and she is the bees knees. Such a positive woman who will calm your nerves and remind you of the important things. My DJ messed up big time during the processional (putting the wrong music on) and she ran up and shut it down! She was there to pull me away from guests when I was starving and needed someone to excuse me. She helped put everything together before we left the venue and made sure I had plenty of extra cupcakes to eat. Always trust the person who is willing to be the "bad guy" for you. Sam, thank you for everything, you are so fantastic at your work and it is clear that you love doing it. I also need to mention Ashley. She was my phone girl. Especially near the end I was calling constantly asking very random questions, "what's the diameter of the tables?" Ashley has an answer for everything and if she didn't she would do research and get back to me. Thank you to all of you. I will never forget that special day and you were all such great help and support throughout it.

2017-06-19T11:27:01 Response from the vendor

Julia & Scott! You both are the BEES KNEES! Thank you so incredibly much for your kind and thoughtful words. I am so honored to have been able to help you celebrate such a beautiful and special day. I hope you both are having the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Cinthia B

Our wedding at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake was absolutely beautiful! Words can't describe how perfect everything was! The staff made sure everything went smoothly. Our wedding coordinator Lindsay was phenomenal! She made sure every little detail was covered! The food was... Read More delcious! The decor was perfect. I couldn't be happier with this venue and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2017-06-13T10:24:25 Response from the vendor

Cin & Josh, Thank you for your amazing review! What a beautiful day it was. Roxy, your pup, could not have been a more adorable flower girl, and your maple syrup favors from Canada we're the perfect personal touch! It was so great to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Lindsay R

My husband and I got married at the pavilion this past May and I truly couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. We had been to weddings there before, so we already knew how beautiful the venue is and how incredible the food was, but the time and effort every worker at the... Read More pavilion puts in to make sure your day runs smoothly is incredible. Our day of coordinator was Allie, and I'll admit I was a little nervous because she was one of the few staff I didn't get to meet during the tasting, but she was the absolute best. She was always right besides us making sure we had everything we needed and even providing us with service and support that we didn't even realize we wanted! I was constantly losing my drinks throughout the night, but Allie was always on her A game and making sure she had a fresh one for me, ready to go! I would recommend this venue to anyone, solely because of the staff. It is more than obvious that they care about their work and take pride in what they do. All brides stress on their wedding day, there's a million thoughts running through your head, but the staff at CT wedding group do everything in their power to minimize any stress that they can. They take care of all the details to make sure that you don't have to. Allie took care of everything so we could relax and enjoy our day to the fullest. I am grateful for Allie and everyone else I worked with over the past year, they were so responsive to emails and answering my 100 questions and making arragengments for special meal accommodations. We fell in love with everything about the pavilion..location, venue, staff, amazing food and we are so happy we chose them to help make our wedding the most special, memorable day we could have asked for.

2017-06-08T13:11:48 Response from the vendor

Hi Lindsay! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback and for inviting us to help you celebrate your Wedding day! Personally, I feel so grateful that I was able to work with you and Michael - you both are just so kind and easy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kate F

The Pavilion of Crystal Lake was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and after meeting Dawn and Mary-Beth and seeing it in person we knew this was the place for our wedding! The crew at Connecticut Wedding Group were so amazing to work with, they were so helpful in... Read More giving advice during the planning process and I always felt like they truly cared about what we wanted and that our wedding went perfectly! Jenna (our day of Coordinator) was absolutely fabulous!! Jenna does not just think of you as just another bride and groom, she takes the time to get to know you and made our day perfect! I'm so glad Jenna was there to assist with the rehearsal and on our big day because we would not have known what to do without her! ! I loved that we could have the ceremony and reception at the same place! We got so many rave reviews from out guests about how delicious and fresh the food was too! I would not think twice about recommending The Pavilion on Crystal Lake to anyone for their wedding, I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Pavilion itself and Jenna!!!

2017-06-06T14:26:45 Response from the vendor

Kate and Chris!! Thank you so much for your kind words!! I absolutely loved being your day of coordinator, all of the floral arrangements you and your mom put together were so fun to decorate with, and looked amazing in The Pavilion!! We can't wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Alyssa L

Words cant describe how amazing our wedding was! Our wedding day was 5/12/17. Everything went so smoothly all night long thanks to Allie, Melissa, and the rest of the staff. The day started off gloomy but turned out beautiful for our outdoor ceremony. The decor, food, and drinks... Read More were all SO GOOD we are still receiving compliments on how it was "the best wedding we have ever been to". I can't say enough how awesome Allie was the day of, as well as the rest of CWG leading up to the big day. I highly recommend Connecticut Wedding Group!!!

2017-06-05T16:13:02 Response from the vendor

Hi Alyssa!! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! Melissa and I (and really, our whole team) had so much fun working with you and Jason, it was an absolute pleasure. I'm so happy that sun came out just in time for you two... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Alicia V

The first time we met with CT Wedding Group and saw the Pavilion we knew it was the one for us. Just walking up to the lake we felt a sense of calm come over us. The venue was exactly what we were looking for. A fun, laid back, rustic venue that our guests would be able to... Read More enjoy. After meeting with the CT Wedding Group it sealed the deal! They were so friendly and organized we knew that the day would go smoothly no matter what! Through the whole planning process Mary Beth and Samantha were a phone call or email away, always willing to answer questions and give advice. Our ceremony was also held there (indoors because of rain) but our day of coordinator Lindsay was there every step of the way. Everyone had a blast and the food was amazing! We have been getting so many compliments from our guests! Great venue!

2017-06-05T16:11:29 Response from the vendor

Alicia & Andrew, Thank you so much for your kinds words!! You were definitely prepared for the weather with your pink rain boots and umbrellas which made for the most amazing pictures! Congratulations to you both! I wish you all of the happiness in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Caitlin C

We could not have been more happy with the choice of venue. This was honestly the first (and only) venue we saw. There were only a few dates left for the time we wanted, and we liked it enough to chose one! Connecticut Wedding Group and everyone at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake... Read More were more than accommodating and were there whenever we needed. I have already recommended the group and venue to a few friends who are recently engaged and will continue to recommend them in the future!

2017-06-05T16:11:10 Response from the vendor

Caitlin & Ryan, Congratulations! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I absolutely adored your amazing ladder table for your place cards! And what a beautiful day it was! Best of luck to you both in your future together! Warm Regards, Lindsay

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Rachel B

Literally cannot say enough wonderful and amazing things about the Venue and the people who work here. CT Wedding Group is a great company. Our wedding, 4/15/17, was the best day because we didn't have to worry or stress about anything. We fell in love the moment we saw it... Read More and just knew it was very "us." We are so happy we picked here to get married and have our reception. They give you coordinators on the day to help execute their vision and they do that and enhance it! They made everything run so smoothly. The food is delicious - there is an abundance of appetizers, cheeses, meats, a three course dinner, open bar and we did the Blazing Donuts and Mondo Pizza station and everything was a hit!!! I just wish I could have eaten more. They pay attention to details so much and were always getting us what we needed, but were very inconspicuous with everything. Allie and Cate were awesome and I'm so happy we got married here. The ceremony site is beautiful and quaint with a gazebo and benches overlooking the lake with trees (they weren't in full bloom yet but the pictures are still amazing). I also used the cottage to get ready in prior to the ceremony and it was so nice to have that extra space and already be at the venue - it was beautifully decorated and was great for getting ready photos. They are very communicative, but not too much, and you have appointments to discuss the vision, expectations, etc. There was a tasting that was also great in helping pick the entrees and first course! It truly was a magical day for many reasons and you will feel so relaxed on that day if you choose to get married and/or have your reception here!!!

2017-05-11T08:16:18 Response from the vendor

Hi Rachel!! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! I am so thrilled that you and Mike were able to fully enjoy your Wedding Day - that is truly what we strive for! Cate and I had so much fun working with you both,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Alexandra C

We loved this place the minute we walked into the space. Although we ultimately didn't choose it for our venue, i can't say enough about Mary-Beth and the experience we had just chatting and looking around the property. They offer to much and it would be a great party, that's... Read More for sure! I would recommend anyone to check this place out!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Kristin L

I couldn't be happier with our experience. From beginning to end the staff made sure the day ran smoothly. Our wedding planner was attentive and on top of everything from organizing our wedding party to working with our vendors. She definitely took a lot of the stress off my... Read More shoulders. The grounds are beautiful and the food is amazing. Our guests had a wonderful time.

2017-04-25T12:53:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, Kristin! We are so thrilled that we could help you enjoy a stress-free wedding day. Your wedding was truly one of a kind, and Cate and I were so excited to help you bring all of your romantic... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Aimee N

We got married at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake on 4/14/17. We had to plan the wedding from out of state, as we currently reside in Alaska. Mary-Beth and Samantha worked with me to plan the perfect evening for our friends and family. They were in touch with me on a regular basis,... Read More and worked with me through every decision, which can be tough with the 4 hour time difference. I was introduced to Allie a couple of weeks prior to the big day. I cannot even comprehend how amazing she is! She made the night such a breeze for me! Her and Kate are an awesome team. The service was perfect, and the food was delicious! Allie made sure the night went by seamlessly. She checked in with myself, my parents, and my in-laws multiple times throughout the evening. She kept the timeline moving along, and she was there for any request I had. She was an absolute perfect wedding planner. I highly recommend not only this beautiful rustic venue, but the team of rockstars at CWG!

2017-04-25T12:53:05 Response from the vendor

Aimee and Justus - Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I can speak for all of when I say you two were such a pleasure to work with and really made our jobs a piece of cake! Cate and I truly enjoyed working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Savannah L

I cannot say enough about the Pavilion on Crystal Lake and the CT Wedding Group. We worked with Jenna, Marybeth, and Samantha. All of the wedding planners are friendly, thoughtful, and they have an impeccable attention to detail. They supported us in every little detail and... Read More made sure we had everything we needed in planning and especially on our wedding day! Samantha went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of… and not just my husband and I. She took care of all of our guests and my Dad is still raving about her! He asked our wedding photographer if he could take a picture of them together! All of our guests said how delicious and fresh all of the food was. We didn’t get to eat dessert because we were having too much fun dancing- so the girls packed up trays of everything for us to take home! We live about an hour and ½ from the venue. At first, I was unsure we’d be able to make all of our detail meetings and coordinate everything from a distance. However, immediately after booking, I never once questioned our decision to go with the Pavilion. They worked with us to make sure we didn’t have to drive up for meetings unnecessarily and they worked seamlessly with our florist and photographer, too. We used powerstation (preferred vendor) and they did an amazing job with the powerstation DJ we chose. I recommend the Pavilion and all the wedding planners at CT wedding group to anyone that will listen!

2017-04-06T11:55:29 Response from the vendor

Savannah & Eric! Thank you so much for your kind words, and letting us be a part of your special day! I absolutely loved all of the personal and heart felt touches you put into everything for your wedding - especially the favors of coffee... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Sarah C

We got married on 11/12 and it was such a great day, thanks to the whole CWG team. Leading up to the day, Mary-Beth and Samantha kept me on track with email reminders. I was constantly emailing them random questions, and they were always quick to respond and never made me feel... Read More like I was asking anything silly. They are extremely knowledgeable and great at their jobs. The day of, Allie was on point. She took my vision for the wedding and made it 10x better. My memory table was just gorgeous - She seemed to go out of her way to make it that way because it was so important to me. Every time I saw her, she was handing me a new full glass of champagne :) She was organized, kept the day on schedule, and was patient and kind with everyone. Finally, the food was outstanding. This was the most important thing to my fiance, and it did not disappoint. So many hors d'oeuvres, amazing appetizers, and great entrees. We did the 'best of both worlds' dessert and the display they put out was just so beautiful. You cannot go wrong choosing the CWG for your wedding, and the Pavilion was the perfect venue for us!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Christina T

I can honestly not say enough good things about my wedding hosted by the Pavilion. From day one my husband and I felt super comfortable with the staff. They respond to telephone calls and emails within a few hours, walk you through the entire process and make planning effortless... Read More with reminder emails and follow ups. Being a very "organized" bride, it was throughly appreciated! The day of we had Jack as our wedding coordinator and Michelle who went out of her way to escorts us to one of their sister properties to take some pictures. Upon arrival back at the venue before the ceremony (we did a first look) Jack had hot spiked cider waiting for the bridal party to get us warm! I mean what more could you ask for! We got married on November 23, 2016, which was a little chilly, and we had our hearts set on an outside ceremony. The venue offered a warm beverage station (warm cider, coffee, tea and hot chocolate) and suggested the use of blankets to help keep the guests comfortable. Our gazebo decor made for beautiful pictures both during the ceremony and when it was dark out/ at the end of the night. Jack consistently checked in with us throughout the entire night and even packed my car with all of our belongings so we literally had nothing to worry about at the end of the wedding. All of our guests raved about the wait staff and how they were in top of everything from pouring more water/ wine to going to the bar to get a few of our elderly/ handicap guests a drink. Tables were ALWAYS clean, napkins were always folded and there was always waitstaff in sight. Food- plentiful and delicious. The bounty table was out of this world! We added a station to our menu, the chicken and waffles, which was a huge hit with the guest. Everything was super fresh and they were able to accommodate our vegan guests with ease. I will never be able to thank Jack and the rest of the staff enough for making out wedding truly amazing. It was the best day ever! I would recommend the Pavilion/ CT wedding group to any bride that wants to be treated like a queen and have zero worries on her wedding day! Love you guys :-*

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Marci F

The CT wedding group was incredible!! Although they do multiple weddings a weekend, I feel like they were always excited and interested in my own wedding. They were responsive and attentive to my needs and answered any question I had in a timely manner. The day of, I had a... Read More wedding coordinator, Allie Feitelson, that was just as invested in the wedding details as I was; it was priceless to be able to just enjoy my own wedding! If I could do it all over again, there wouldn't be a second thought, I would choose the CT wedding group again in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ellen B

We had the BEST experience ever! Mary-Beth, Samantha and Jack are simply all-stars! From the very first day of planning to our wedding day itself, they were there for us every single step of the way. We never know heard never "No" and never once had a question or request met... Read More with anything but a smile. We would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

2016-10-31T12:45:34 Response from the vendor

Hi Ellen! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly our pleasure to help you celebrate your wedding day. Jack, Mary-Beth, and I still talk about how beautiful those illuminated mason jars & birch pillars looked in The Pavilion. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauryn B

My husband and I were married at the Pavilion this past Friday, and there are not words to describe how perfect of a night we had. Just buying a home this past year, and having to pay for the wedding ourselves, we fell in love with the Pavilion, as the prices were fair, but the... Read More venue is still absolutely beautiful. Mary Beth McDowell, the senior wedding planner, was AMAZING. Each month she emailed me to tell me what I needed to get done to prepare for my big day. She answered each of my emails within hours, and was always so polite. We were provided lists of vendors the Pavilion was affiliated with, which made it so easy since we were not from the area. On the day of our wedding, Allie Feitelson was our Event Coordinator, and she was phenomenal!!! Allie took the decorations I provided and made the venue look better then I could have ever imagined. It happened to be a rainy day, and she and Mary Beth watched the weather (they may have been more stressed out then me), and got us outside for our ceremony at the last moment!! The night ran so smoothly because of Allie, and I cannot thank her enough. The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the perfect place to be married!!!

2016-10-28T15:22:56 Response from the vendor

Lauryn - Thank you so very much for your review! From your decor, to your entertainment and everything in between; your wedding was PERFECT! And it was so wonderful to help make it happen! I cannot wait to see some of your pictures, I already... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle F

This was the first and only venue we toured aside from their other property, The Barns. The views, the rustic feel, the incredible food, and the atmosphere were exactly what we wanted for our special day. The guests are still raving about it!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Emma O

My husband and I were just married on 9/30/16 at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake and we cannot stop raving about it! The grounds are so beautiful and, even on a cold and rainy day, we were able to utilize so much of it! Due to this, we had to have our ceremony inside and it was... Read More even more beautiful than we could have imagined. They were so calm about the weather which was soothing to us. The staff is incredible. From our first meetings with Mary-Beth, to talking to Sam on many occasions and of course our wedding coordinator Allie, we cannot speak any more highly of them! Allie was so accommodating to us and we will be forever grateful! She was able to bring all of our vision to life in such a creative way! We have never felt so pampered. The food? Amazing. We are still hearing from our guests how delicious it all was! They really pull out all the stops! We would do it again and again if we could! I hope we get to go to another wedding there so we can keep experiencing it!! If you are looking for a place to have your rustic, elegant and romantic wedding, look no further- this is your place!

2016-10-07T10:12:34 Response from the vendor

Emma, thank you so much for your kind feedback! I can certainly speak for all of us when I say it was an absolute pleasure working with you and Dan! We're still talking about how sweet you and your family are, and all of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Paula P

We had an amazing experience at The Pavilion. Not only the staff was knowledgeable, friendly but they were also flexible and responsive. The venue is simply stunning. Our guests were amazed on how beautiful everything looked. It was a truly magical evening!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Aidan D

I cannot say enough about Connecticut Wedding Group. My brother was married at the Barns and we loved the food and environment so much that my husband and I decided to check out their other venues. I fell in love with the Pavilion on Crystal Lake. It had everything we wanted... Read More and more. Jenna and Mary-Beth were great about checking in with me and making sure I was on schedule. Day of was AMAZING. Jenna was incredible. I honestly could not have asked for a better wing-woman. She was there every time I needed her and she really helped to keep me calm and focused on myself and my husband, I literally didn't worry about a thing. Then there is the food, oh my goodness the food! Our family was still talking about it from my bro's wedding 3 years ago and now they talk about ours. Everyone LOVED their meal and many went out of their way to tell us. Also, I have multiple allergies and I didn't have a single worry that I would be contaminated because Jenna took down every detail. We danced the night away under the garden lights and my guests were exceptionally happy, as were Michael and myself. It was perfect! Thank you CWG and an extra big thank you to Jenna!!!!!!

2016-09-20T16:23:25 Response from the vendor

Aiden and Michael! You guys were absolutely amazing! It was such a pleasure to be your onsite coordinator! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Theresa D

My husband and I celebrated our reception at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake with the CT Wedding Group on August 12th, 2016 and we had the best day of our lives. This venue is not only beautiful, but also perfect for a fun and rustic wedding atmosphere. The staff there was SO... Read More ATTENTIVE. It was a really hot day on 8/12, but every time I turned around Allie Feitelson, our on-site coordinator, was handing me a cold beverage. Allie was so helpful and so professional. She is a wedding pro, and I would recommend working with her. One of the biggest reasons why we picked this location was the food, and boy did they they deliver. After the wedding, all of our guests commented on how good the food was. The 8 hour braised short rib - YUM! The appetizers were out of control delicious and Danny and I loved the BBQ in a jar station. We also did the blazing donuts station which was a really cool "show" in addition to a delicious treat. The decorations were above and beyond what I expected. Prior to the big day, I brought a few decorations to place around the venue and showed Allie a few pictures on Instagram from other weddings they had hosted, but I did not expect them to do as much as they did. They were so accommodating for medical needs and for unexpected things that came up. We even had a couple of guests show up that had RSVP'd no (but thankfully there were a couple of guests that did not make it to the wedding, so the count worked out) and they were so accommodating. They made sure they were fed (even though dinner was already served). I could go on listing the 500 things they did to make it special, beautiful and wonderful, but I would go on too long. I promise you that if you host a reception at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake you will not be disappointed. Danny and I are so appreciative and tankful that we picked this place. It was be forever in our hearts!

2016-09-20T12:48:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Theresa and Danny! I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and wonderful feedback! It was an absolute pleasure to help execute your vision on your wedding day, and I am so thrilled that your day turned out to be everything you were... Read Less Read More