The Pavilion on Crystal Lake

Middletown, CT

Book Your Wedding with The Pavilion on Crystal Lake

A BALLROOM IN MIDDLETOWN, CT

Nestled on the shores of Crystal Lake, The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is home to towering pines and a breathtaking waterfront view. This venue's rustic charm creates the perfect romantic setting for your once in a lifetime day. If you do not want your wedding to look, feel, or taste ordinary, but rather are looking for a unique and charming experience, The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the venue for you.

The Lake Cottage Located just steps away from The Pavilion on Crystal Lake, The Lake Cottage is the perfect space for you and your wedding party to get ready in. Enjoy this exclusive space, complete with all of the conveniences of a home, including a modern living room, gorgeous kitchen, full bathroom, and wraparound porch.  The Lake Cottage is an option only for couples getting married at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake to rent before their wedding. Additional fees to apply to rent The Lake Cottage.

Outdoors The outdoor space at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake begins with your ceremony. The ceremony space includes a private gazebo surrounded by beautiful trees and lush vegetation, with Crystal Lake in the background. Guests are seated on beautiful hardwood benches which enhance the natural look of your ceremony. Couples are also invited to use the private beach on Crystal Lake for inspired wedding photos.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the perfect space for your rustic chic style wedding, highlighting an open floor plan, wooden dance floor, and large picture windows overlooking Crystal Lake. Between twinkling garden lights, lanterns and fabric, and fresh green canopies, you can design The Pavilion on Crystal Lake to match your wedding style. During cocktail hour, grab a drink at our fully stocked top shelf bar, and relax on the covered patio featuring the same amazing views of Crystal Lake. The covered deck is seasonal and is also a great, comfortable hang out space to use throughout the evening.

Tours are by appointment and are held seven days a week.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake can accommodate between 100-200 guests for dinner and dancing, comfortably.

Pricing at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake starts as low as $79.95 per guest on select dates.

CT Wedding Group provides the catering for your wedding with a farm-to-table philosophy in mind. Menus are based on seasonality, allowing the chef to provide you with the freshest ingredients possible.

Outside alcohol is not permitted, but an open bar is included in the wedding package. Our open bar features top-shelf, premium liquors, local beers, wine, and seasonal signature cocktails.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is equipped with heating air-conditioning, keeping your guests comfortable no matter which date you choose.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is wheelchair accessible, and on-site parking is available.

Benefits of choosing this venue include:
  • One wedding a day for your one-of-a-kind experience
  • Wedding Planning Services are included in your package throughout the engagement.
  • Day-Of Coordinator provided for the entire event.
  • Chivari chairs, round tables, color coordinated linens, and tableware.
  • Amazing design and decor options available to add on, as well as culinary experiences designed to WOW! your guests including cocktail hour stations, desserts, and late night snacks!

Discover the All New Pavilion on Crystal Lake

Come experience the newly renovated waterfront venue! The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the perfect choice for the bride who wants to relax in a friendly, comfortable and fun environment. Featuring a beautiful outdoor ceremony site, spacious deck, and picture windows overlooking Crystal Lake. Breathe easy on your wedding day - a wedding coordinator will be with you on-site all day and our venue is generator protected!

Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Park

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

144 Prout Hill Rd, Middletown, CT (860) 347-7171

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Gina G

I have to start by saying, our day never would have been as perfect as it was without the help of everyone at CT Wedding Group. A very special thank you to Allie, Samantha, Mary Beth and Melissa for all the extra attention on the days leading to and the day of our wedding. As... Read More soon as we toured the venue, we knew we would get married there. The year leading up to our wedding we were never forgotten about and very gently nudged along to make sure our planning was on track. The team is always there as a resource throughout the planning process. I’ve sent emails at off hours, over weekends, even holidays and always gotten a prompt response even when I didn’t expect one (which really is going above and beyond client service in my eyes). The venue is beyond charming and beautiful with the grounds always meticulously maintained. As soon as you pull up, you immediately feel nestled away in this perfect little piece of CT. Even in November, we were able to have our outdoor ceremony nestled amongst the pines and with most of the foliage gone we had beautiful views of the lake in the backdrop. The venue suggested the addition of a hot beverage station complete with cordials that our guests absolutely loved on a chilly November day. We rented the Lake Cottage at the Pavilion to spend the morning of in which was so perfect – hair and makeup was a breeze with great natural lighting and all the space you could possibly need. It was also so cool to be on-site and watch the Pavilion be transformed throughout the day (as a Type A bride, I loved getting to pop in and see the farm tables being assembled, the flowers as they arrived and getting to chat with Allie while she worked her magic). Before the ceremony, Allie was right by my side to help fix my veil and my dress before I made my walk down the aisle. Afterwards, thanks to Allie our favorite drinks were in hand as we exited to take our photos. During pictures, a personal attendant brought our families and bridal party drinks and food by the lake. Our day-of coordinator was Allie (who is an absolute gift) and she took care of absolutely every little thing on our day. She went above and beyond what we ever could have expected and it was such a relief to have someone there who was really focused and tuned into us (the bride and groom). She pulled together all of our accumulated décor and supplemented with pieces from the venue to transform the Pavilion into our dream wedding. We also had a request for 20 minutes to ourselves in the bridal suite prior to our reception entrance and Allie / Melissa coordinated to bring us our very own platter of every passed hors d’oeuvres along with selection of crudité and our favorite drinks. It is probably our favorite part of our entire day and would not have happened without Allie and Melissa seamlessly executing. The food, the service, the bartenders, the wait staff were all best in class. Everyone still to this day comments on the service and how amazing the food was. The pie bar was such a hit and the warm pretzel station was put out in perfect time so as guests left they had the option to take a snack on their way out. We’ve been told more times than we can count from numerous people that it really was the best wedding they had ever been to. My husband and I can’t wait to be a guest at any of CT Wedding Group’s beautiful venues, but especially the Pavilion on Crystal Lake. Thank you so much for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

2017-12-19T11:44:40 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh, Gina!!! I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and wonderful feedback! Our team enjoyed every minute of planning with you and Melissa and I had so much fun executing your (breathtaking) vision on the day of your wedding! Every detail,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Courtney S

We had the BEST experience with The Pavilion on Crystal Lake. I am an executive assistant so naturally I am very big on details and planning - let me just say, wow, this team did it better than I have ever seen anyone else do for any event, ever! First, my experience with... Read More the planning team - particularly Mary-Beth and Samantha was excellent. As a bride, so many things run through your head and you have so many questions randomly pop up. I received the FASTEST responses from these ladies. And they answered every silly email I had so eloquently and quickly. There wasn't even a chance for me to miss a detail - because they had it covered. Second, our wedding coordinator, Jenna - was simply a rockstar. She was one step ahead of us the entire time! She made me feel so relaxed, so relaxed that I worried about nothing and got to enjoy my wedding!! The entire wedding party and my family complimented Jenna and her "get it done - got it covered" mentality while being poised and so sweet :) She was so attentive to us, and thought of things that we didn't even think of to make our night even better or more seamless. Everyone needs a Jenna - there really aren't enough words to explain how awesome she is, weddings is what she does but she does it better than anyone I know, it is so natural for her. Third, the staff and chefs are incredible. I had people telling me it was the best food they had ever had. So many people complimented the food and the friendly and attentive staff. So many incredible appetizers, entrees and drinks. I loved knowing my quests were happy and enjoying themselves. I HIGHLY Recommend this beautiful venue and the INCREDIBLE people that come with it to make your dreams come true!! A sincere thank you to the wonderful team. - Courtney

2017-10-04T09:20:01 Response from the vendor

Courtney and Andrew!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Mary-Beth, Samantha, and I had such a blast working with you as we planned your wedding! You were such a trooper on your wedding day, my absolute favorite moment was of you both taking... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Caitlin M

The Pavilion was the first venue we toured, and it would have been the last except that we didn’t have enough time to cancel a tour we had at another venue. I was blown away by how stunningly gorgeous the Pavilion is, with its rustic charm and lighting, not to mention the... Read More incredible view of Crystal Lake. The two times we visited pre-wedding – our tour, and a year later, our tasting – were in the dead of winter but it was still beautiful. By the time of our wedding (June 2017) everything was in bloom and we couldn’t ask for a better backdrop. The beauty of the venue and its surroundings was a major selling point, but they it doesn’t even compare to the level or service the Connecticut Wedding Group provided. For the duration of our 18-month engagement, I felt like I had partners who wanted to make every detail of my dream wedding day come true without me having to stress over everything. Emails were answered within hours (though usually within one hour or less); phone calls handled efficiently; payments were easy to make; and the advice given was priceless! Before I get into the planning/execution part of this review, let me just point out that my husband and I are foodies and beer snobs. The menu did not disappoint, and we were happy to have Thimble Island beer on tap (in addition to crowd-pleasers like Yuengling) to serve our guests. The food was phenomenal – all farm to table, exquisitely crafted and plated. One of my friends told me weeks later that he dreamed of the food after the wedding because it was so good and he wanted more! Our signature drink, the bumbleberry lemonade, has become legendary among friends and family. Now, onto planning -- planning a wedding means lot of work and thought and effort, so it’s especially wonderful to hear guests say, “Best wedding ever!” – and that’s exactly what happened just after the last song played. I have the team at CT Wedding Group to thank, especially Allie Feitelson, our day-of coordinator, and Mary-Beth McDowell & Samantha Nickerson, who were integral to our wedding planning process. Allie and the day-of team were incredible. We dropped off all of our décor, centerpiece items and other details (i.e. guestbook, place cards, etc.) on the Thursday before the wedding, and I couldn’t believe how organized the team was with the inventory spreadsheet (which ensured we got everything back in mint condition!) and helping me translate my vision to fit the floor plan. They were so accommodating and once we arrived at the Pavilion in Saturday I was floored by what they did to personalize the décor to my ideas (we had growler centerpieces and they added many touches to the Harvest table, dessert table, gift table etc. to tie everything together). My favorite detail was the spot they dedicated to the memorial I wanted to have to our grandparents and aunts who passed away before the wedding – I assumed it would be on the gift table but they were able to make an entire memorial spot using a rustic ladder that was such a nice way to draw attention to something that meant a lot to me. I must also note that Allie helped ensure the bar would be open at our hotel after party after I had a miscommunication with the folks at the hotel – she went above and beyond to ensure I had absolutely NOTHING to worry about but get married and have fun! It was the best day of my life. All the months of planning came together for a beautiful day that my husband and I and ours guests enjoyed together. Worth every penny!!!

2017-08-08T14:30:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Caitlin! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, I am so thrilled that you and your guests had such an awesome time! Our team had so much fun working with you to bring your wedding visions to life, and I personally have to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Erin M

My husband and I got married at the Pavilion on NYE and have nothing but good things to say about the experience with the CT Wedding Group. Mary-Beth & Sam were open to answering any questions leading up to the day in a timely manner, and Cathy absolutely killed it on the day... Read More of. The food is as good as they say it is (everyone raved about it - make sure to get the chicken option!) and we had a beautiful day because of their amazing team. We were hoping to do the NYE ceremony outside but due to the cold, had to change it to indoors towards the end of the process. Cathy assured us she would make the ceremony look beautiful and she really delivered. We were hesitant about having the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in one room but it turned out great. Highly recommend this venue if you're looking for a one-stop-shop experience.

2018-01-16T09:28:30 Response from the vendor

Erin & Brian, Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful review! I am SO glad to hear about how happy you were with the inside ceremony!! With the crazy freezing temps I was impressed by how you and your wedding party were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Katie A

We had our wedding there on September 30th, 2017 and it was an amazing experience! They made everything so easy and stress free! We worked with Mary-Beth in the beginning stages to go over what we needed and Lindsey Shea was our day of girl. They were both absolutely amazing!... Read More They answered our emails right away with any questions we had and helped us with so much! The day of Lindsey was absolutely amazing. She made our wedding come to life and made sure everything was perfect! I didn’t have to worry about a thing because she was on top of everything! The food and staff were so great, there is not one bad thing I can say about them! Thanks for making our wedding day so special and amazing and making it so easy throughout the whole process! I couldn’t have asked to work with a better group of people!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Abbey D

Wouldn’t change a thing. Couldn’t ask for better service, food, booze, atmosphere, or staff. Top notch from A-Z- and they literally take care of A-Z!! Loved every detail.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Kelsey D

Our November 4th wedding was PERFECT!!! It was beyond our wildest hopes. I honestly could not have imagined a more magical day. Ashley was amazing and helpful every time I called her through the months leading up to our wedding. Allie, our coordinator, was INCREDIBLE the day... Read More of!!! The entire staff at the venue was friendly, kind, and personable. All of our guests talked about how amazing and accommodating the staff was. Three weeks later people are still texting us about how wonderful everything was...they say it's the best wedding they have ever been to and we owe it all to the wonderful people at the Pavilion! Everyone should be so lucky to have their wedding here. I wish we could do it all again!!!! HIGHLY recommend if you want your wedding day to be flawless!

2017-11-28T15:45:34 Response from the vendor

Hi Kelsey! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure helping you and Josh celebrate your wedding day! You, and your families and guests, were so sweet and so much fun to work with! Congratulations again! -Allie

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Lauren H

Our wedding day was hands down PERFECT! Any sort of mishap that occurred was handled swiftly, professionally and discreetly by the amazing Allie and the staff. Everyone raved about how awesome the staff was and how beautiful everything was. I never worried or stressed about one... Read More thing. Allie was awesome, amazing and fantastic. She put my moms mind at ease about the decor, the table arrangements, and everything else, so she was able to fully enjoy the wedding morning, and the reception. She made sure that both Steve and I were having an amazing time and made sure that whatever we needed was there when we needed it. She truly is a gem! Everything was perfect, from the light, the decor, the food, and the staff. I cannot say one negative thing about the Connecticut Wedding Group! From our first time walking into the Pavilion and meeting with Mary Beth, we knew we were in good hands. The pavilion was the only venue I saw. And it was the only one I needed to see. I knew we were going to be taken care of, but I didn’t realize how important the Wedding Planning Group would be to me! Every crazy question, concern, dilemma, or request I made, the girls that worked with me were amazing. They responded to my emails ASAP and were more than helpful. They put my mind at ease every step of the way. I always knew what I needed to do because of the emails they sent me and the constant contact they kept with me. They are all awesome!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Erika S

Our Wedding at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake was amazing! Everyone had such a great time! Our planner was Allie and she did such a great job making sure everything and everyone was in their place!! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. It was perfect! It was not rushed and... Read More the night felt like it went at nnormal pace. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Carissa S

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it was all thanks to the amazing CT Wedding Group staff! Samantha was our day-of coordinator and she was PHENOMENAL! The weather forecast was pretty questionable basically right down to the minute of our ceremony and Samantha was great... Read More about letting us decide at the last possible second whether to have our ceremony indoors. The venue was decorated beautifully and I really felt like team did a great job understanding our vision for our wedding. Also the food was AMAZING. I have already gotten SO many positive comments about it! We could not be happier with our entire experience at the Pavilion and with CT Wedding Group! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful venue and an amazing wedding planning team!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Catriona H

Everything was above and beyond my expectations. Allie was the most perfect coordinator. She made everything so easy and stress free. She understood my vision 100%. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator. She brought us drinks and food... Read More throughout the entire night to make sure we didn’t miss out on anything. And besides Allie, everyone else was amazing, as well! Mary Beth, Melissa, Jess. They were all amazing. I seriously could not have asked for a better team.

2017-10-26T10:34:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Catie!! Gosh, thank you so much for your kind words!!! Our office is still gushing over your Wedding, the touches of natural greens combined with romantic Edison bulb lighting - SWOON. It was our pleasure to help you bring your vision to life, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Damaris R

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake was the first venue we looked at and fell in love with it as soon as we arrived! The staff is absolutely amazing and exceeded all of our expectations. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, the staff was so helpful! Ashley was always a... Read More pleasure over the phone, even when I called 2-3 times a day with questions. Samantha and Marybeth were so quick to answer my questions either by phone or e-mail. The day of the wedding our on site coordinator was Allie and she was fenomenal! She really did make my dream come to life and for that I am thankful to her. Her organizational skills and creativity went above and beyond. She made me feel at ease with her sweet personality and made our guests feel extremely comfortable. Everyone loved her! My guest couldn’t stop talking about how wonderful the entire staff was. In addition, the food was delicious and the cocktail hour rocked! Guests still talk about the Mondos Pizza station we had to top off the night. My husband Marcos and I are so glad we chose The Pavilion on Crystal Lake. Thank you for making our day a little more magical.

2017-10-26T10:19:52 Response from the vendor

Damaris - We can't thank you enough for inviting us to help you celebrate your Wedding Day!​ It was our pleasure to help you and Marcos! I'm so happy you had such a wonderful time :) Warm Regards, Allie

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Amy R

Our guests could not stop telling us that it was the best food, dessert and wedding they had ever been to! We could not have asked for a better experience planning and wedding day!! Thank you CT Wedding Group!

2017-10-02T09:05:24 Response from the vendor

Amy & Nicolas! Thank you so much for those kind words and for letting us help you celebrate! We loved being able to help you plan your big day and bring it to life. I truly adored all the personal touches you incorporated into your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Christine E

My wedding day was the most magical day of my life- thanks in huge part to the Connecticut Wedding Group and the Pavillion on Crystal Lake. I was not a girl who dreamed of my perfect wedding growing up. It wasn't until I met my husband and we got engaged that I was like "oh... Read More darn. I have literally no idea what I am doing with this." The things I did know were that I needed help from people that knew what they were doing (read: hand holding!), I wanted the venue to be romantic, rustic, and intimate, and the food needed to be amazing. When I met Jenna at the Pavillion on Crystal Lake one afternoon, something told me "this is it!" From the moment we signed with the Pavillion on Crystal Lake, we truly felt like we were part of a team. Our emails were answered within minutes to hours every time. When I was feeling overwhelmed and like I didn't have all of the answers when I needed to- MaryBeth totally calmed my fears and made me feel like I was totally rocking this wedding thing. The team was able to accommodate every wish we had, even when it hadn't been done before. On the day of our wedding, once again, Jenna was a complete rock star as our "day of coordinator" and helped the day run smoothly. If there was ever any issues on the day of the wedding, I didn't know about it because the team just handled it all. The food- incredible. For this gluten-free vegetarian bride, they went above and beyond to make sure I was well fed, along with all of my guests. And the venue itself is exactly what I had hoped for- intimate, beautiful, dreamy. I can't say enough good things. These people know their craft so well- they will take your vision and bring it to life. Thank you, CWG for making Sept. 2, 2017 the BEST DAY EVER.

2017-10-02T08:39:49 Response from the vendor

Christine and Thomas! My coffee house couple!!! I absolutely adore you both- thank you for being such a pleasure to work with. All of your special touches, from your "Not Coffee" Signature Drink, to your amazing Affagato Station- your wedding was a blast! Your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Brittany B

CT wedding group is amazing! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Guest continue to comment on how great everything was! The food was amazing, the venue was amazing, and the staff was amazing.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Angela P

Wedding planning was a dream thanks to CT Wedding Group! From the moment we stepped foot into the Pavilion, we knew that was where we were going to get married, and from that moment on, we were met with nothing but smiles. Every member of the staff was warm, informative, and... Read More full of excitement when it came to our wedding vision. We were thrilled to be able to have our venue, caterer, decorator, and planner all in the same group, especially since everyone communicated so well with one another about our wedding. The helpful lists, the informative emails, and the multiple, personal meetings with planners all helped us to feel comfortable about our wedding. We never felt alone. Thanks to everyone at CT Wedding Group, we avoided the panic that most couples must surely feel before and during wedding planning. Our wedding day was absolute perfection. Allie and her staff made us feel like royalty. Not a moment went by when we felt unprepared or uninformed. Someone always had a drink, a kind word, or a gentle instruction ready for us (depending upon what we needed in the moment). The decor was a marvel. The magnificent space reflected the fairy tale that we live in our life together, and we're so glad that we could share that magic with our guests. Everything from the fairy lit gazebo to the vine entangled chandelier in the pavilion perfectly reflected our vision for our wedding day. Every bite of food was unbelievably delicious, and we still receive word from friends and family that they enjoyed their meals immensely. We cannot emphasize enough just how much we appreciate the kindness and warmth that the staff brought to our day. Without them, we would not have been able to embrace and enjoy everything around us. Thank you all for giving us the wedding of our dreams.

2017-09-12T08:35:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback Angela! Gosh, Melissa and I just had the most wonderful time working with you both on your Wedding Day! You both are so kind and genuine, it was honestly our pleasure and joy to help you celebrate! I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Danielle C

We just got married at The Pavilion on 8/25/17 and it was perfect! Our day-of coordinator, Allie was so on top of everything and she kept the whole day running smoothly. I didn't have to coordinate anything myself and most of the time I wasn't even sure what the time actually... Read More was because I didn't need to worry. The venue was gorgeous and they did an amazing job with the lights. Everyone was telling us how beautiful the place looked and how amazing the food and overall service was. My cousin said they were so attentive during dinner, she felt like royalty :o). I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and CT Wedding Group/The Pavilion really made sure it was everything I dreamed.

2017-09-12T08:36:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Danielle and Peter! Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear you were able to throw that watch aside and just enjoy your day! It was my pleasure to help you celebrate :) Please don't be a stranger! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kristin R

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! The venue, and especially the staff of the CT Wedding Group, were so phenomenal, it was above and beyond our greatest expectations. Everything, from the quaint and private ceremony setting, to the perfectly decorated rustic reception space,... Read More was exactly what we wanted it to be. The food was incredible, the drinks perfectly mixed, and the atmosphere in the room was incomparable to any wedding I have ever been to. There was not a single detail missed, thanks to Samantha! We wanted our wedding to be just like our relationship: laid back, worry free, and fun; that is exactly what we got at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake!

2017-08-29T12:37:34 Response from the vendor

Kristin & Brad! Thank you so much for your kind words! I cannot thank you both enough for letting myself, and the entire CT Wedding Group team be a part of your special day! I still can’t get over how organized you had everything and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Danielle P

Planning a wedding from Arkansas was a challenge. The staff at CT wedding group made every step of the planning process simple and stress free. Our July 30th wedding at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing and the venue looked stunning. Our... Read More day of coordinator, Cathy, was awesome. She made sure that me and my husband were well taken care of. Cathy went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. Our guests had the best time. I would definitely recommend The Pavilion on Crystal Lake to anyone!!!

2017-08-21T12:39:32 Response from the vendor

Hi Danielle! Thank you so much for your kind words, it's so nice to know that you enjoyed the night without any stresses, that is our goal! So glad to be part of celebrating your first year of marriage with a ceremony so meaningful and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashley G

I wish I could get married at the Pavilion every year! We got married July 22 and they accommodated our every need. They asked EVERY guest about dietary restrictions and accommodated ALL of them. They built a hot sauce bar for my husband's family. They made sure we always had a... Read More drink in our hand and that we actually had a chance to eat! I could go on forever about how AMAZING this venue is. They're staff really made our day. While the venue can get expensive, it's worth every penny and I would recommend it to every couple!

2017-08-14T13:25:12 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your kind words. I absolutely loved working with you and your family! As a fellow hot sauce lover I understood and enjoyed spicing up your wedding with that station during dinner - it was fun to do something... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Joshalyn H

This venue was amazing the food was amazing the planners and staff was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

2017-08-21T12:41:05 Response from the vendor

Joshalyn, I am so happy you enjoyed your day! I'm wishing you and Ryan all the happiness in the world :) Congratulations again, Allie

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Teresa L

Working with CT Wedding Group was the best decision we could have made. We didn’t only find the best venue for our wedding but we found an amazing team to work with who took care of everything and took away of all of the anxiety. We were not interested in going broke over our... Read More wedding. At the same time, we were not willing to sacrifice having a classy, fun wedding with delicious food. It’s been two months since the wedding and guests are still raving about how it was one of the best weddings they’ve been too, how delicious and unique all of the food was and how great the service was, and we couldn’t agree more! There are so many aspects of working with this group that go above and beyond any other place we looked at. CT Wedding Group offers a whole team of professional, friendly individuals who work together to make the day (and whole planning process) seamless and stress free. They have a great network of recommended vendors who are all familiar with the venue and communicate directly with the planners so that we didn’t have to be the middle. I also appreciated that they didn’t require us to use their preferred vendors. However after some research, I found that some of their preferred vendors really were the best option and wound up booking Jewel Photo and Chris V from Powerstation as our DJ and are so happy we did! The venue has so many beautiful environments in one, the “barn look” on the inside, the lake, sand and woods. There isn’t a bad seat in the venue. Even the tables in the back corner have a beautiful view of the lake and are still close to the dance floor. Another aspect of working with CT Wedding Group was that they didn’t try to nickle and dime us. Yes, they offer “extras” but that’s exactly what they are, extra experiences or food that you can add on to make it an even more unique and special experience but what they give you in the base package is so much more than what anyone else offers for the price and they never tried to pressure us into exceeding our budget. We did wind up getting the pie bar and espresso bar. Our families were quite skeptical about us having pie instead of cake but EVERYONE loved it and anytime someone talks about our wedding to someone who wasn’t there, the first thing they say is, “we had the best time at their wedding... they had PIE!” The espresso bar was equally as great and when guests found out they could bring their espresso to the bar for an espresso martini they were even more thrilled. We had our final detail appointment a few days before and our wedding coordinator, Allie, was absolutely fabulous. She went over everything and listened to everything we said. The ONLY thing I was concerned about leading up to the wedding was that the day would be a blur once it was all over. Allie made sure that didn’t happen by reminding us to stay in the moment, keeping us on schedule but never rushing us and making sure we took some time for just the two of us between the ceremony and reception...and discreetly helping us get away from any guests who tried to talk our ears off. We would highly recommend this venue and team to friends and family, especially because we would love to go to another wedding there as a guest!

2017-07-06T09:44:18 Response from the vendor

Hi Teresa! Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so wonderful and I'm so happy I was there to help you celebrate! Our team had so much fun bringing your vision to life. Thank you for choosing to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Juliette B

Reflecting back on our wedding day on 5/21/17, we wouldn't change a single detail! We had the most beautiful day at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake, and Samantha and the CT Wedding Group made sure every special detail that was important to us was executed flawlessly...from making... Read More sure our dog was implemented seamlessly within our ceremony to our flaming donuts station to making sure our Patriots jersey guestbooks were laid out perfectly for our guests to sign...Samantha eased any worries I had and just made sure my husband and I were well taken care of and had a lot of fun! I was very adamant about not being the bride that couldn't enjoy her food, and Samantha made sure we had our moment alone prior to the reception to enjoy all the delicious apps, and most importantly, some quiet time together. She made sure we stayed on schedule while also making sure I had as many scallops that I wanted and always with a drink in my hand! The only sad part about the day was how quickly it flew by! Our family and friends cannot stop gushing about how amazing and beautiful our wedding day was..we have received countless compliments about the delicious and plentiful food, the service, the venue...everything! My father-in-law even ended up with a plate of scallops after he was talking about his love of seafood to the bartender...and next thing you know, there is a plate of scallops on his table to try! Now that is going above and beyond! We would not (and have not!) stopped raving about our wedding day and would recommend it to any couple looking for a venue that makes wedding planning easy and stress-free!! Thank you so much!!!

2017-07-10T10:54:48 Response from the vendor

Juliette & Alex! Thank you so much for sharing those kind words. You both are so sweet! Thank you for letting us help you celebrate such a special and momentous day. It truly was such a fantastic day! I still cannot get over how adorable... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Samantha M

Our wedding day at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake was perfect! We only toured this one venue and it was exactly what we wanted! The farm-to-table style food was amazing. Thanks to Chef Steve for a delicious and unique menu! We had the NoRa cupcake caboose for dessert and it... Read More was a huge hit! The venue staff was so easy to work with. Everything was better than we could have imagined. Mary-Beth was so amazing and helpful throughout the planning process. She checked in regularly, kept us on track, and had an answer for everything! Samantha was such an awesome day-of wedding coordinator and she made us feel so calm about everything. Samantha, along with banquet captain Melissa, had everything under control and running smoothly. Also, a shout out to server Alex! We have received so many compliments from our guests on the venue, the food, and the staff. The whole Connecticut Wedding Group team is so professional and easy to work with. They really take the time to get to know each couple and create a unique day to fit your personalities. We are so happy we found the perfect place to celebrate the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Susan K

My daughter had her wedding at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake last Friday, and it was just a wonderful event! From the outdoor ceremony to the appetizers, dinner, and all the rest it was just awesome! Our Coordinator at The Pavilion, Samantha, was extremely efficient and did a... Read More wonderful job of making our evening such an outstanding experience. I would whole-heartedly recommend this venue to anyone who is planning a wedding in the Greater Hartford Area!

2017-07-05T09:31:15 Response from the vendor

Susan! I want to thank you so very much for your review! It was truly my pleasure to be able to help you celebrate such a special and beautiful day. I loved being able to celebrate with your friends, and loved ones. I hope Sarah... Read Less Read More