The Pavilion on Crystal Lake

Middletown, CT

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Nestled on the shores of Crystal Lake, The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is home to towering pines and a breathtaking waterfront view. This venue's rustic charm creates the perfect romantic setting for your once in a lifetime day. If you do not want your wedding to look, feel, or taste ordinary, but rather are looking for a unique and charming experience, The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the venue for you.

The Lake Cottage
Located just steps away from The Pavilion on Crystal Lake, The Lake Cottage is the perfect space for you and your wedding party to get ready in. Enjoy this exclusive space, complete with all of the conveniences of a home, including a modern living room, gorgeous kitchen, full bathroom, and wraparound porch.  The Lake Cottage is an option only for couples getting married at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake to rent before their wedding. Additional fees to apply to rent The Lake Cottage.

Outdoors
The outdoor space at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake begins with your ceremony. The ceremony space includes a private gazebo surrounded by beautiful trees and lush vegetation, with Crystal Lake in the background. Guests are seated on beautiful hardwood benches which enhance the natural look of your ceremony. Couples are also invited to use the private beach on Crystal Lake for inspired wedding photos.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake
The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the perfect space for your rustic chic style wedding, highlighting an open floor plan, wooden dance floor, and large picture windows overlooking Crystal Lake. Between twinkling garden lights, lanterns and fabric, and fresh green canopies, you can design The Pavilion on Crystal Lake to match your wedding style. During cocktail hour, grab a drink at our fully stocked top shelf bar, and relax on the covered patio featuring the same amazing views of Crystal Lake. The covered deck is seasonal and is also a great, comfortable hang out space to use throughout the evening.

Tours are by appointment and are held seven days a week

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake can accommodate between 100-200 guests for dinner and dancing, comfortably.

Pricing at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake starts as low as $79.95 per guest on select dates

CT Wedding Group provides the catering for your wedding with a farm-to-table philosophy in mind. Menus are based on seasonality, allowing the chef to provide you with the freshest ingredients possible.

Outside alcohol is not permitted, but an open bar is included in the wedding package. Our open bar features top-shelf, premium liquors, local beers, wine, and seasonal signature cocktails.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is equipped with heating air-conditioning, keeping your guests comfortable no matter which date you choose.

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is wheelchair accessible, and on-site parking is available

Benefits of choosing this venue include:

• One wedding a day for your one-of-a-kind experience.
  • Wedding Planning Services are included in your package throughout the engagement.
  • Day-Of Coordinator provided for the entire event.
  • Chiavari chairs, round tables, color coordinated linens, and tableware.
  • Amazing design and decor options available to add on, as well as culinary experiences designed to WOW! your guests including cocktail hour stations, desserts, and late night snacks!

Discover the All New Pavilion on Crystal Lake

Come experience the newly renovated waterfront venue! The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the perfect choice for the bride who wants to relax in a friendly, comfortable and fun environment. Featuring a beautiful outdoor ceremony site, spacious deck, and picture windows overlooking Crystal Lake.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2007

144 Prout Hill Rd, Middletown, CT (860) 347-7171

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lauren C

Traveling from out of state, we didn’t really have any ideas of venues in Connecticut that we wanted to see. We found the CT Wedding Group through browsing online and made an appointment to visit the Pavilion on Crystal Lake. Once we saw the Pavilion in person, we were... Read More hooked. The building had a natural, rustic feel that was perfect for us. The outdoor ceremony site in front of the gazebo amongst the trees was serene and the ideal setting for us to exchange vows. On our wedding, the events of the day flowed flawlessly from the hot beverage cart stationed for guests to pass by to the beautiful, outdoor ceremony site in its autumnal glory to the cocktail hour and reception indoors. The lighting package we chose with the mason jars suspended from the ceiling was absolutely breathtaking and created an ambience of warmth, comfort, and celebration. What sets the CWG apart from all the other wedding venues in CT, however, is their unparalleled customer service. Every, single person we spoke to and met with at the CWG was so professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Mary-Beth sent out such detailed, informative emails throughout the wedding planning process which helped keep me organized, and she always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely, kind manner. Ashley was also very thorough, patient, and helpful, especially when I was booking outside vendors who needed to be approved. And hats off to Steve and Mike- Our wedding guests cannot stop talking about how great the food was! In fact, the extensive menu options was one of the reasons why we decided to go with the CWG. Every drink, hors ’oeuvre, entrée, and dessert was delicious, and everyone left at the end of the night feeling extremely full and satisfied. A very special thank you goes to Samantha Nickerson, wedding planner extraordinaire. She couldn’t have been more responsive and thoughtful at our final details appointment, in the days leading up to the wedding, and on the day of the wedding. We are grateful for her dedication to making our wedding day perfect for us, taking care of the last minute hiccups that can arise, and communicating effectively with the rest of our vendors, all without causing us any stress or hassle. How she coordinated everything on our wedding day is beyond us, but she did it all with a smile on her face and checked in often to ensure we had everything we needed. Everyone was passionate and dedicated to creating a memorable, unique wedding. Our wedding on 11/5/16 from start to finish was definitely the most special day of our lives so far, largely because of CT Wedding Group’s attention to detail and love for what they do. If you’re looking for a wedding venue in the Middletown area, look no further than the Pavilion on Crystal Lake (or the Barns at Wesleyan Hills or the Lyman Orchards Golf Club- If the CT Wedding Group is organizing the wedding, you know it’ll be unforgettable)!

2017-01-06T10:33:51 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren & James, Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words! From start to finish your special day was filled with so much love & laughter, and I can not thank you enough for letting me be a part of it. I... Read Less Read More

Where to begin....

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Wendy M

We toured ONE venue. As soon as we stepped on the property at Crystal Lake we both knew that we were going to get married there. The entire experience only got better from there as well. Everyone we worked with, Mary Beth, Laura, Jonathan, etc was AMAZING. They sent sporadic... Read More emails about what we should be doing (flowers, DJ, etc) which kept me on track. The day of the wedding was perfect. Both my husband and I actually teared up when we walked into the room for the first time and saw everything come together better than we had even imagined it. Laura was our coordinator for the day and she not only made us feel like we had everything we could ever need or want, she made us feel like part of the family. The food was incredible. Our friends are still talking about it. I feel silly, but words can not do the Pavilion justice. If I had to do everything all over again, I would use them again in a heartbeat. My husband and I are both hoping that we have a friend who gets married here soon so we can go and experience it from a guest's perspective too!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Jaclyn W

We got married at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake on July 19, 2015. While trying to find a venue for our wedding, we had initially looked at The Barns, another CT Wedding Group venue, but we found it to be a bit more expensive than we wanted to spend. We did find our Sales... Read More Manager, Michelle, to be lovely though, and about 6 months later, when we decided to look at the Pavilion, were very happy to meet with her again to actually book the venue. Honestly, everyone at CT Wedding Group is delightful! Once we booked the venue, Michelle handed our file off to Mary-Beth, with whom we met and dealt with until about 2 months out. Mary-Beth knows her stuff, and we felt comfortable and excited through the whole planning process with her. Then we were switched to Laura, also lovely to work with, who handled our wedding until day-of, when we had Melinda onsite. Melinda is a superstar! If you have Melinda handle the day-of details, you are in THE BEST hands. She goes above and beyond, even handling AAA during our ceremony, when we found out that our car had a flat tire (seriously!). I'm an event planner by profession, so initially, i was nervous being "passed around" to so many different people, but I can honestly say, each person at CT Wedding Group was wonderful to work with, and I never once felt that the person we were dealing with was confused or lost or wasn't aware of our needs and requests. Now... on to the venue... it's beautiful! The ceremony site is perfect for an outdoor venue, with plenty of shade if it's a summer wedding, and the Pavilion itself is great for a "rustic-feel" yet elegant reception.Then when you take your formal photos, there are a million beautiful locations to use around the venue! The food is top-notch. Food is extremely important to me and was one of my "deal-breakers" when looking at a venue. I definitely didn't want to go to some cookie cutter, rubber-chicken, type of venue where the food is mediocre at best. This food was delicious, and our guests were raving about it. Honestly, I can't say enough about this venue or the CT Wedding Group. We had a wonderful wedding thanks to everyone we worked with to plan it! Just one more shout out about Melinda... she was really the best! She made everything run exactly as planned and even my father, who isn't easy to impress, was impressed with her professionalism and ability to keep our guests happy and the evening running smoothly. Thank you, Melinda!!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Kristin L

I couldn't be happier with our experience. From beginning to end the staff made sure the day ran smoothly. Our wedding planner was attentive and on top of everything from organizing our wedding party to working with our vendors. She definitely took a lot of the stress off my... Read More shoulders. The grounds are beautiful and the food is amazing. Our guests had a wonderful time.

2017-04-25T12:53:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, Kristin! We are so thrilled that we could help you enjoy a stress-free wedding day. Your wedding was truly one of a kind, and Cate and I were so excited to help you bring all of your romantic... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Aimee N

We got married at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake on 4/14/17. We had to plan the wedding from out of state, as we currently reside in Alaska. Mary-Beth and Samantha worked with me to plan the perfect evening for our friends and family. They were in touch with me on a regular basis,... Read More and worked with me through every decision, which can be tough with the 4 hour time difference. I was introduced to Allie a couple of weeks prior to the big day. I cannot even comprehend how amazing she is! She made the night such a breeze for me! Her and Kate are an awesome team. The service was perfect, and the food was delicious! Allie made sure the night went by seamlessly. She checked in with myself, my parents, and my in-laws multiple times throughout the evening. She kept the timeline moving along, and she was there for any request I had. She was an absolute perfect wedding planner. I highly recommend not only this beautiful rustic venue, but the team of rockstars at CWG!

2017-04-25T12:53:05 Response from the vendor

Aimee and Justus - Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I can speak for all of when I say you two were such a pleasure to work with and really made our jobs a piece of cake! Cate and I truly enjoyed working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Julie L

To say that our wedding at the Pavilion was perfect, would be an understatement. Jeff and I made it our personal goal to throw a wedding that was fun, relaxed, charming and a party to remember. From day one, every single person we dealt with whether it was Jenna, Samantha, Mary... Read More Beth, Ashley, Patrick, Allie or Cate was professional and relaxed and simply "got us." We left every planning meeting feeling more excited and confident that we made the right decision with the Pavilion. Every one of our vendors was thrilled to hear that we were working with CT Wedding Group and now we know exactly why. I can not even begin to explain the feeling when we walked into the ballroom on our wedding day. Every single detail was exactly as we hoped and then some. Allie and Cate outdid themselves with the set up of each station and with making sure that our day ran seamlessly and right on schedule. This really allowed us to experience the day stress-free knowing that Allie was taking care of EVERYTHING for us. Special thank you to you, Allie. The room was magical, the food was exquisite, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable and the service was truly second-to-none. We had nowhere short of 60 guests say to us that this was the best wedding they had ever attended, hands down. We cannot thank them enough from the bottom of our hearts for really giving us the experience of our lives and a day that we will remember as the best day ever for a long, long time.

2017-04-25T08:33:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Julie & Jeff!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team has been so happy working with you, you two are so much fun! Starting with your ceremony and that sun peaking through at just the right time, right up to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Savannah L

I cannot say enough about the Pavilion on Crystal Lake and the CT Wedding Group. We worked with Jenna, Marybeth, and Samantha. All of the wedding planners are friendly, thoughtful, and they have an impeccable attention to detail. They supported us in every little detail and... Read More made sure we had everything we needed in planning and especially on our wedding day! Samantha went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of… and not just my husband and I. She took care of all of our guests and my Dad is still raving about her! He asked our wedding photographer if he could take a picture of them together! All of our guests said how delicious and fresh all of the food was. We didn’t get to eat dessert because we were having too much fun dancing- so the girls packed up trays of everything for us to take home! We live about an hour and ½ from the venue. At first, I was unsure we’d be able to make all of our detail meetings and coordinate everything from a distance. However, immediately after booking, I never once questioned our decision to go with the Pavilion. They worked with us to make sure we didn’t have to drive up for meetings unnecessarily and they worked seamlessly with our florist and photographer, too. We used powerstation (preferred vendor) and they did an amazing job with the powerstation DJ we chose. I recommend the Pavilion and all the wedding planners at CT wedding group to anyone that will listen!

2017-04-06T11:55:29 Response from the vendor

Savannah & Eric! Thank you so much for your kind words, and letting us be a part of your special day! I absolutely loved all of the personal and heart felt touches you put into everything for your wedding - especially the favors of coffee... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Alexa L

Our July 10, 2016 wedding day was so perfect and that is due in large part to The Pavilion on Crystal Lake. I simply do not have enough words to describe how great they are! Two years before our own wedding, I saw facebook pictures of an old friend who had gotten married here.... Read More Just from pictures alone, I knew this venue was exactly what I envisioned for my own wedding. Upon seeing the venue in person, I was sold. The Connecticut Wedding Group knows how to plan a wedding. There is no detail left untouched, they are VERY accommodating and the staff is so kind and caring. They truly go above and beyond the call of duty. That much cannot be said about many wedding venues in the area. The planning process was very easy and I never felt as if things were getting overwhelming. We received monthly emails with suggestions to help keep our wedding planning on schedule and the food tasting was AMAZING and so fun! People RAVE about the food at this venue and they are not lying. It is quality ingredients, great portion sizes and so many options to choose from! Mary-Beth McDowell the Director of Wedding Planning is simply fantastic! She is amazing at her job and you can so tell that she enjoys what she is doing for a living. She always gave great suggestions, replied to EVERY email within 24 hours and was so completely organized throughout the whole process. She is in charge of planning and organizing so many weddings yet she knows every single couple by name and exactly what their wedding is all about. We cannot thank her enough for keeping us sane through the whole process! Allie Feitelson our day-of wedding coordinator was also TOP NOTCH! We met with her 3 days prior to the wedding to drop everything off (AKA crunch time) and she did such an amazing job putting all of our worries at ease. She knows exactly how to run a wedding. She listened to every suggestion we had, did not rush through our appointment at all and is so kind and funny. The day of the wedding she made sure the day ran according to plan. She has so many people to manage and yet seems to get everything done with ease! We even were able to keep the ceremony outside even though it began raining exactly at 4:00 pm. It was not ideal situation but Allie knew how important it was to me to be outside for the ceremony and we just made it work. We are SO appreciative of this wedding venue. Every employee from top to bottom is so fantastic. We would choose to have our wedding here again in a heartbeat! We cannot thank the CT Wedding Group enough for making our day so incredibly perfect and special. It was worth every single penny we spent! If you like a rustic themed wedding venue with quality employees, THIS IS IT!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Sincerely, Alexa and Aaron Landolt

2017-01-06T10:32:53 Response from the vendor

Alexa and Aaron, Your wedding was gorgeous, I can speak for us all when I say the pleasure was all ours! Thank you so much for chosing CT Wedding Group to help you celebrate your Wedding Day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Sarah C

We got married on 11/12 and it was such a great day, thanks to the whole CWG team. Leading up to the day, Mary-Beth and Samantha kept me on track with email reminders. I was constantly emailing them random questions, and they were always quick to respond and never made me feel... Read More like I was asking anything silly. They are extremely knowledgeable and great at their jobs. The day of, Allie was on point. She took my vision for the wedding and made it 10x better. My memory table was just gorgeous - She seemed to go out of her way to make it that way because it was so important to me. Every time I saw her, she was handing me a new full glass of champagne :) She was organized, kept the day on schedule, and was patient and kind with everyone. Finally, the food was outstanding. This was the most important thing to my fiance, and it did not disappoint. So many hors d'oeuvres, amazing appetizers, and great entrees. We did the 'best of both worlds' dessert and the display they put out was just so beautiful. You cannot go wrong choosing the CWG for your wedding, and the Pavilion was the perfect venue for us!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Christina T

I can honestly not say enough good things about my wedding hosted by the Pavilion. From day one my husband and I felt super comfortable with the staff. They respond to telephone calls and emails within a few hours, walk you through the entire process and make planning effortless... Read More with reminder emails and follow ups. Being a very "organized" bride, it was throughly appreciated! The day of we had Jack as our wedding coordinator and Michelle who went out of her way to escorts us to one of their sister properties to take some pictures. Upon arrival back at the venue before the ceremony (we did a first look) Jack had hot spiked cider waiting for the bridal party to get us warm! I mean what more could you ask for! We got married on November 23, 2016, which was a little chilly, and we had our hearts set on an outside ceremony. The venue offered a warm beverage station (warm cider, coffee, tea and hot chocolate) and suggested the use of blankets to help keep the guests comfortable. Our gazebo decor made for beautiful pictures both during the ceremony and when it was dark out/ at the end of the night. Jack consistently checked in with us throughout the entire night and even packed my car with all of our belongings so we literally had nothing to worry about at the end of the wedding. All of our guests raved about the wait staff and how they were in top of everything from pouring more water/ wine to going to the bar to get a few of our elderly/ handicap guests a drink. Tables were ALWAYS clean, napkins were always folded and there was always waitstaff in sight. Food- plentiful and delicious. The bounty table was out of this world! We added a station to our menu, the chicken and waffles, which was a huge hit with the guest. Everything was super fresh and they were able to accommodate our vegan guests with ease. I will never be able to thank Jack and the rest of the staff enough for making out wedding truly amazing. It was the best day ever! I would recommend the Pavilion/ CT wedding group to any bride that wants to be treated like a queen and have zero worries on her wedding day! Love you guys :-*

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Marci F

The CT wedding group was incredible!! Although they do multiple weddings a weekend, I feel like they were always excited and interested in my own wedding. They were responsive and attentive to my needs and answered any question I had in a timely manner. The day of, I had a... Read More wedding coordinator, Allie Feitelson, that was just as invested in the wedding details as I was; it was priceless to be able to just enjoy my own wedding! If I could do it all over again, there wouldn't be a second thought, I would choose the CT wedding group again in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ellen B

We had the BEST experience ever! Mary-Beth, Samantha and Jack are simply all-stars! From the very first day of planning to our wedding day itself, they were there for us every single step of the way. We never know heard never "No" and never once had a question or request met... Read More with anything but a smile. We would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

2016-10-31T12:45:34 Response from the vendor

Hi Ellen! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly our pleasure to help you celebrate your wedding day. Jack, Mary-Beth, and I still talk about how beautiful those illuminated mason jars & birch pillars looked in The Pavilion. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauryn B

My husband and I were married at the Pavilion this past Friday, and there are not words to describe how perfect of a night we had. Just buying a home this past year, and having to pay for the wedding ourselves, we fell in love with the Pavilion, as the prices were fair, but the... Read More venue is still absolutely beautiful. Mary Beth McDowell, the senior wedding planner, was AMAZING. Each month she emailed me to tell me what I needed to get done to prepare for my big day. She answered each of my emails within hours, and was always so polite. We were provided lists of vendors the Pavilion was affiliated with, which made it so easy since we were not from the area. On the day of our wedding, Allie Feitelson was our Event Coordinator, and she was phenomenal!!! Allie took the decorations I provided and made the venue look better then I could have ever imagined. It happened to be a rainy day, and she and Mary Beth watched the weather (they may have been more stressed out then me), and got us outside for our ceremony at the last moment!! The night ran so smoothly because of Allie, and I cannot thank her enough. The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is the perfect place to be married!!!

2016-10-28T15:22:56 Response from the vendor

Lauryn - Thank you so very much for your review! From your decor, to your entertainment and everything in between; your wedding was PERFECT! And it was so wonderful to help make it happen! I cannot wait to see some of your pictures, I already... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle F

This was the first and only venue we toured aside from their other property, The Barns. The views, the rustic feel, the incredible food, and the atmosphere were exactly what we wanted for our special day. The guests are still raving about it!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Emma O

My husband and I were just married on 9/30/16 at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake and we cannot stop raving about it! The grounds are so beautiful and, even on a cold and rainy day, we were able to utilize so much of it! Due to this, we had to have our ceremony inside and it was... Read More even more beautiful than we could have imagined. They were so calm about the weather which was soothing to us. The staff is incredible. From our first meetings with Mary-Beth, to talking to Sam on many occasions and of course our wedding coordinator Allie, we cannot speak any more highly of them! Allie was so accommodating to us and we will be forever grateful! She was able to bring all of our vision to life in such a creative way! We have never felt so pampered. The food? Amazing. We are still hearing from our guests how delicious it all was! They really pull out all the stops! We would do it again and again if we could! I hope we get to go to another wedding there so we can keep experiencing it!! If you are looking for a place to have your rustic, elegant and romantic wedding, look no further- this is your place!

2016-10-07T10:12:34 Response from the vendor

Emma, thank you so much for your kind feedback! I can certainly speak for all of us when I say it was an absolute pleasure working with you and Dan! We're still talking about how sweet you and your family are, and all of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Paula P

We had an amazing experience at The Pavilion. Not only the staff was knowledgeable, friendly but they were also flexible and responsive. The venue is simply stunning. Our guests were amazed on how beautiful everything looked. It was a truly magical evening!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Aidan D

I cannot say enough about Connecticut Wedding Group. My brother was married at the Barns and we loved the food and environment so much that my husband and I decided to check out their other venues. I fell in love with the Pavilion on Crystal Lake. It had everything we wanted... Read More and more. Jenna and Mary-Beth were great about checking in with me and making sure I was on schedule. Day of was AMAZING. Jenna was incredible. I honestly could not have asked for a better wing-woman. She was there every time I needed her and she really helped to keep me calm and focused on myself and my husband, I literally didn't worry about a thing. Then there is the food, oh my goodness the food! Our family was still talking about it from my bro's wedding 3 years ago and now they talk about ours. Everyone LOVED their meal and many went out of their way to tell us. Also, I have multiple allergies and I didn't have a single worry that I would be contaminated because Jenna took down every detail. We danced the night away under the garden lights and my guests were exceptionally happy, as were Michael and myself. It was perfect! Thank you CWG and an extra big thank you to Jenna!!!!!!

2016-09-20T16:23:25 Response from the vendor

Aiden and Michael! You guys were absolutely amazing! It was such a pleasure to be your onsite coordinator! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Theresa D

My husband and I celebrated our reception at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake with the CT Wedding Group on August 12th, 2016 and we had the best day of our lives. This venue is not only beautiful, but also perfect for a fun and rustic wedding atmosphere. The staff there was SO... Read More ATTENTIVE. It was a really hot day on 8/12, but every time I turned around Allie Feitelson, our on-site coordinator, was handing me a cold beverage. Allie was so helpful and so professional. She is a wedding pro, and I would recommend working with her. One of the biggest reasons why we picked this location was the food, and boy did they they deliver. After the wedding, all of our guests commented on how good the food was. The 8 hour braised short rib - YUM! The appetizers were out of control delicious and Danny and I loved the BBQ in a jar station. We also did the blazing donuts station which was a really cool "show" in addition to a delicious treat. The decorations were above and beyond what I expected. Prior to the big day, I brought a few decorations to place around the venue and showed Allie a few pictures on Instagram from other weddings they had hosted, but I did not expect them to do as much as they did. They were so accommodating for medical needs and for unexpected things that came up. We even had a couple of guests show up that had RSVP'd no (but thankfully there were a couple of guests that did not make it to the wedding, so the count worked out) and they were so accommodating. They made sure they were fed (even though dinner was already served). I could go on listing the 500 things they did to make it special, beautiful and wonderful, but I would go on too long. I promise you that if you host a reception at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake you will not be disappointed. Danny and I are so appreciative and tankful that we picked this place. It was be forever in our hearts!

2016-09-20T12:48:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Theresa and Danny! I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and wonderful feedback! It was an absolute pleasure to help execute your vision on your wedding day, and I am so thrilled that your day turned out to be everything you were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Amanda L

Before we even got engaged, I knew I wanted to have my wedding at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake. Now, having done it, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! From the day we met them to look at the venue till the day we said "I do", every single person was extremely helpful... Read More and super friendly. My frantic emails were answered so quickly that I never really even had a chance to get stressed about anything! They made the planning process so enjoyable and easy that I was really able to focus on what the day was actually about...which I think says a lot about their business and their employees. Lindsey, our day-of coordinator, was an angel. She was able to keep 7 bored groomsmen entertained for an hour while the girls were running late, and handled them like a champ! She started everything on time and it was exactly how I wanted it. She was friendly, calm, and SO helpful! Our drinks were always full, and she even made our plates for us so we made sure we got to try everything. The whole day went without a hitch, and my guests had an amazing time and are still talking about it 2 months later. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience, and owe so much to CT wedding group for making my dream wedding happen.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Angela S

Our wedding day was beyond perfect and more than we ever could've imagined. The planning experience with CT Wedding Group was beyond amazing. We had looked at other venues beforehand who didn't offer half of the accommodations that CWG did. It was a no brainer at that point.... Read More Mary-Beth was a huge help and answered all of my countless questions during the planning process. Our day-of wedding planner, Lindsey, was phenomenal. She met with us a couple days prior and we went over every detail. We immediately clicked and she knew exactly what our visions were. This, of course, relieved most of the stress from the day of. She set up everything perfectly and was at our side whenever we needed anything. She kept us on schedule and kept us worry free all night. Months later, we still have friends and family saying how amazing the food was and overall how fun the night was. I am so happy we went with CT Wedding Group. When it all came down to it, we couldn't compare them to anyone else. They gave us exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

There are not words to describe how amazing our experience was with CT Wedding Group and the Pavilion on Crystal Lake. From the moment we called to inquire about the venue, we knew we found our spot! Their customer service is truly unparalleled -- we were treated like members of... Read More the family immediately. They made the planning process so easy, the packages are transparent and easy-to-understand, and Mary-Beth's weekly emails kept us on track. Staff were friendly and always willing to answer any questions that I had, and our day-of coordinator Allie (which is included with your package!) was FLAWLESS. From cleaning stains off dresses, to making sure we (and my family) all had their favorite drinks in their hand, to adding last minute decorations, to watching the weather like a hawk, Allie did it all. As a type-A person, I was truly able to shut off the planner in me and enjoy my day. If you are looking for a place that will treat you like royalty, with AMAZING food (seriously, our guests can't stop talking about it and it's farm-to-table!), with gorgeous views, look no further. The CT Wedding Group will give you the wedding of your dreams, guaranteed. Thank you all for everything!! We wish we could do it all over again!

2016-08-18T11:48:07 Response from the vendor

Hi Dana & Blake!! Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm so happy I could help you celebrate! Your wedding was so much fun, and that highlight reel is phenomenal, thank you so much for sharing!! Congratulations again, we're all wishing you a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Gina V

I cannot say enough good things about CT Wedding Group and the Pavilion on Crystal Lake. My wedding was June 4th at the Pavilion. I had never heard of CWG before my engagement and I am so glad I found them. From my first tour at the Pavilion to my wedding reception, the staff of... Read More CWG was amazing. They were always available to answer questions or offer advice. The planning process was easy because of them. They offer everything you need from drinks to decor, and their preferred vendors are all great as well. Lindsay was my day-of wedding coordinator. The whole day ran very smoothly and she made sure everything happened the way I wanted. My husband and I were able to enjoy every detail and even eat at our wedding! The staff constantly made sure we were okay and checked if we needed anything at all. The decor in the venue was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests were very happy with the professionalism of the staff and quality of the food, let alone the gorgeous and scenic venue itself. I highly recommend working with CWG if you want a beautiful wedding with professional staff. They do not disappoint! It truly was the best day of my life thanks to the wonderful staff of CWG!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Christie F

There are not enough adjectives I could use to describe the Pavilion on Crystal Lake. The team is of the utmost professional and truly truly will make this process smooth for the couple. I first met with Mary Beth over a year ago and from the start I knew we were in the right... Read More place. The ease that she spoke with ensured me that we were making the right decision. From the beginning every question or comment was met with professionalism and kind words. Every team member works with you and is aware of your individual requests for the wedding. They had made the entire process seamless by sending frequent emails to check up on you and make recommendations. Then the day finally came. It couldn't have been more perfect. Execution was on point. Everything was organized by Jenna better than I could have ever imagined. All of our guests complimented me on how seamless everything seemed to go. Jenna made it happen for us, and we couldn't thank her more. But on top of that the food was amazing, surpasses any wedding meal I have ever had. Everyone was a pleasure to work with, and I couldn't be any happier. Thank you to every person who we met with, emailed, spoke on phone with or helped plan any little detail. 100% recommend.

2016-08-09T10:02:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Christie and Shaun!! I am so happy to hear that your wedding was beyond what you had imagined! You guys were a blast to work with and your day was amazing!! Sincerely, Jenna McNamara

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Alisha G

We got marred on July 22, 2016 and we couldn't be happier that we chose the Pavilion on Crystal Lake for our venue; it is absolutely the BEST place to get married! The serene setting of the gazebo in the wooded area overlooking the lake was the perfect place for us to exchange... Read More our vows. Many guests appreciated the flavored water station as they waited outside on a hot July afternoon for the ceremony. Our wedding day was PERFECT thanks to Lindsay and the entire CWG staff! The care and attention to detail that the CWG staff provides from the planning stage to the day of the wedding helps to ease any nerves so that you can focus on having the best day ever. During the time leading up to the wedding, Mary Beth and Samantha send regular emails to help keep you on track for the planning process and are very quick to respond to any questions that you may have. CWG was also very accommodating to any requests we had, from making sure I got crab cakes during cocktail hour to the last minute request that we could have a private moment after our ceremony before pictures started. Lindsay was very flexible and coordinated this time wonderfully which we appreciate and will always remember. Having our own wait staff during cocktail hour while we took pictures was fantastic! Lindsay made sure we got food and drink and were able to enjoy cocktail hour. The food is delicious; many of our guests have commented on how the appetizers and their dinner was the best wedding food they have had. Many of our guests really enjoyed the bacon wrapped scallops, flat bread, shredded pork tacos, and harvest table during cocktail hour. Another great add on that CWG offers are different desserts. We opted for a Ben and Jerry's ice cream sundae bar which was a huge success; it was the perfect dessert for a hot July wedding and we are so grateful it was an option! I can't say enough great things about CWG or the Pavilion. I would recommend it to any couple looking to get married!

2016-08-05T10:28:41 Response from the vendor

Alisha & Chuck, Thank you so much for your kind words! I am thrilled you decided to celebrate with us! I'm so happy we could accommodate you so you could get your fill of your favorite hors d'oeuvre, crab cakes! Between your flavored water station... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Sarah P

We visited a lot of wedding venues - but this was the place for us. We loved the location and all that CT Wedding Group and we were definitely not disappointed. Our wedding planner Allie was amazing. She made sure everything went smoothly and checked in with us all night.... Read More The wait staff were professional and the food was amazing!

2016-08-05T14:40:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was wonderful, and it was an absolute pleasure to help you celebrate. We are so happy we could help make it everything you imagined! Best of luck to you and Jody in the... Read Less Read More