A Wedding Consulting Firm

The Petal Report specializes in wedding design, social media platforms, and coordination logistics. TPR is looking forward to putting their skills to good use creating one of a kind events and organic content for clients and couples alike.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sally U

The night of our wedding my Husband and I looked at each other and almost at the same time said, "Cayleigh was the best decision and best money we spent throughout this whole process." Cayleigh is a joy to work with. She makes everything fun, but is so on top of stuff. She... Read More really gets your DNA as a couple and understands your vibe and how you want things executed. You can also tell other vendors like working with her too which helps you get great people to work with. I am a total control freak - and on my wedding day I really let go of the control and trusted her to do everything and was so pleased in the job she did. She really made it the best day possible for us. My husband and I always say that when it comes to Cayleigh we will be the people to say we knew her when... she is a professional powerhouse that is going places. To have someone that you can trust completely and really grow to like in the process is priceless.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Callee H

From the moment I met with Cayleigh, I knew I had found the perfect wedding planner. Her laughter and positive attitude is so infectious, along with her Southern style- I knew she was my perfect match! She is beyond organized and had a great breakdown of my to-do's each month;... Read More and then each week as we approached the big day. She completely understood my style and theme and I couldn't have been happier! Cayleigh was always available and quick to respond, and even did a few "emergency" meetings when I just needed to see her (to calm me down) and walk me through the layout one more time. On the day of, I'm still thankful for how Cayleigh made everything go so smoothly! I even had one bridesmaid comment on how relaxed I was and this is solely do to my trust in Cayleigh! You are hands down missing out, if you do not take the time to talk with her and consider her for your wedding planner!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Ashley Z

Thanks to Cayleigh, we had the best day of our lives. Our destination wedding in Charleston featured vendors who were absolutely out of this world, and none of it would've been possible without her guidance and recommendations. She kept me calm, she said everything was going to... Read More be great, and it truly was...it was an incredible day. Cayleigh is very communicative, efficient, can take on any obstacle and is clearly so passionate about event planning. We are so grateful for her hard work on our special day.

Cayleigh Hopkins

Although I was born and raised in the Midwest, I have always felt as though I was southern at heart. After planning weddings and events all over the country – from Brooklyn to Sonoma, back to Newport, RI, down to Miami, and even working at the London 2012 Olympics, I decided to settle down in the Lowcountry to become a full time wedding coordinator. Specializing in wedding design, social media platforms, and coordination logistics, I am looking forward to putting my skills to good use creating one of a kind events and organic content for clients and couples alike under TPR.