The Philadelphia Cricket Club

Philadelphia, PA

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Country Club, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

415 West Willow Grove Avenue, Philadelphia, PA

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rachel S

We were married at the PCC on 6/25. It was absolutely incredible and we could not have asked for a better venue or team to work with. Megan was amazing!!! She anticipated and addressed all of our questions/needs before we could even ask!! Katie designed the perfect cake for us... Read More and worked with the florist to incorporate our wedding flowers into the design. Everything was fluid and PERFECT!! I was amazed at how easy Megan made the planning process. Thank you PCC!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kimberly M

A day that I thought would have been stressful was perfect and flawless that thanks to Allie Menna and the staff at The Philadelphia Cricket Club. Words can not express how thankful we are for all your time and thought you put into our special day. Every Bride needs a... Read More coordinator that is responsive, reliable, understanding, determined and makes you feel like it is all about you on the best day of your life and Allie did just that. If I could have done it all over again I wouldn't of had it any other way. I would recommend The Philadelphia Cricket Club to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Our daughter and son-in-law had their reception on April 9 at the Cricket Club. It was spectacular. Megan and Rose took care of every detail, there was nothing to worry about. Everything was top notch, and our guests are still raving that it was the Best Wedding Ever! I... Read More sometimes plan corporate events for my job - so I am used to looking at little details. There was not a single thing that I would have changed. We all truly relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. The Club is stately and historic- everything you want for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Marissa C

I'm not quite sure what it is about the Cricket Club - but it is special. It is definitely not your typical country club. From the patio overlooking the cricket courts to the hardwood, domed ceiling ballroom - this venue takes your breath away. This venue has so many unique... Read More features about it, you will never feel like you are at a country club. The help you receive from Megan/Allie is amazing as well. I initially was working with Megan but she went on maternity leave a month before the wedding day. Allie stepped in and it was like Megan never left. They both are so detail oriented and will keep everything together for you - because in the craziness of it all, you will eventually forget about something. They were so great working with us to help make our day uniquely ours. They were always available, almost immediately, to meet in person if needed. Immediate responses to any email sent - they are both amazing. Our day went so smoothly and Allie played a huge part in making sure everything was perfect. The rest of the staff was so friendly and helpful throughout the day. This is a wonderful venue for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kyra M

We loved the Cricket Club! We thought that we could not have everything that we wanted for our wedding day and stay within budget, but PCC surprised us :). They worked with us & helped us figure out how to make it work- so refreshing after hearing from so many venues that their... Read More packages are very firm/not negotiable at all. We had a beautiful reception (several guests said that is was the best wedding they've ever been to) and the PCC staff were all wonderful. I'm the youngest of 5 girls. My family thought we knew the wedding industry well- but there was still more to learn. So glad we chose the Cricket Club!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Christina R

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at PCC and we can not thank them enough for all that they did to make our day so special!! Megan and Allie helped me every step of the way in planning my wedding and executed every detail to perfection. They both were so... Read More accommodating and such a joy to work with I couldn't have imagined planning my day with anyone else! Working with Katie to design my dream wedding cake was equally as stress-free and enjoyable. She worked me and my ideas and the end result was a cake that was as delicious as it was beautiful! Patrick, Brit and team made my guests feel so comfortable and attended to their every need. I am still receiving compliments on how good the food tasted ("wedding food that didn't taste like wedding food") and how amazing the service was to everyone. It was love at first sight when I saw the venue, from their theater lights in the ballroom to the pristine greens, the charm did not fail on our day. PCC allowed my family and I to really enjoy the day / night without any worry. They are true professionals in their craft and know what they're doing. I would recommend them to anyone of my friends! They will love them!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Joyce W

As the mother of a September bride, I want to thank the PCC for making my daughter and son-in-law's wedding and reception so very special. The PCC is the perfect venue for a wedding. Allie was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. She was so nice and patient... Read More and organized. Allie, Patrick and all of their staff deserve the highest praise for doing such an amazing job! They coordinated with our vendors and kept the wedding day running smoothly. The food was delicious. We received so many compliments on how everything was done to perfection. Katie made a beautiful cake and cupcakes that tasted amazing. She even decorated the top of the cake with flowers from our florist-so pretty! Oh, and Katie's pastries are so yummy. She was so helpful and sweet. The PCC went above and beyond our expectations, and I would recommend it to everyone as "The" place for a perfect wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kerry N

Our wedding was a dream come true! We worked with Megan for the first few months leading up to the wedding, and Allie and Patrick executed every detail to perfection. Despite having rainy conditions, our guests absolutely loved the outdoor setup for cocktail hour followed by... Read More a ballroom with character and charm unsurpassed by anything in the Philadelphia area. Our guests continue to compliment us on the food and ambiance- must have Chef Ben's fried chicken sliders for cocktail hour! I would recommend any couple looking for an elegant setting with charm and beautiful grounds to visit PCC.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jacqui S

Megan and her crew came to the rescue when we had an issue with our original venue. In just three months they helped us put together a customized menu, seating plan, and the most beautiful wedding ever. I can't say enough about how professional and great everyone was to work... Read More with.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

My daughter's wedding last weekend was perfect and beautiful! Allie Menna, along with her staff, was professional and very attentive. Allie was always available during the planning. She and her staff were by our side the entire day. The venue is beautiful and the food... Read More delicious!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Mitzi C

Allie, Patrick, Megan and the entire staff are to be complimented on the outstanding service, food, cooperation and overall experience we had at the Phildelphia Cricket Club for our daughter's wedding this past weekend. The food was outstanding--just as we received at our... Read More tasting which is not always the case when the banquet service actually happens---we had many, many compliments on the venue from all aspects (beauty, service, quality, etc.) If I had one suggestion , it would be that some of the carpets, especially in the cocktail rooms, need either a good cleaning or to be replaced. I also noticed some of the light fixtures haven't been cleaned in a long time. I am sure none of the guests noticed these things. Otherwise, it was perfect and met my daughter's expectations and vision. The bar selections even at the base level are very adequate. Another feature that we liked and never received at our other wedding venues(we have had 3 others) is that there is reduced cost for guests ages 12-20---since they do not get alcohol. That is nice especially if you have a lot of family members attending in that teen age group. We would highly recommend PCC--it was a great event and we had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Meghan A

Our wedding at the Philadelphia Cricket Club was perfect! The ballroom is stunning, and Megan made sure it looked exactly as we wanted that day. Megan is incredible and made everything easy and stress-free for us. The other staff were kind and attentive as well. Lastly, the food... Read More was delicious!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jaclene J

Amazing! My husband and I had our wedding reception at PCC on August, 27 2016. It was absolutely flawless, all thanks to the team at the venue. We live in Georgia, and Allie & Megan made planning a wedding from a far much easier than we could have ever imagined. This place... Read More will always have a special place in our hearts. It truly was the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Meghan R

We were so pleased with the Cricket Club as our venue for our wedding ceremony and reception, and have only heard glowing reviews from our family and friends who were in attendance. Our event coordinator was so patient and responsive with us throughout the whole process. Not to... Read More mention, the whole team on the night of the wedding was amazing! The Cricket Club is a charming, historical venue, and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Sandie S

My husband and I recently got married at The Philadelphia Cricket Club @ St.Martens and it was everything we imaged it to be. Our coordinator Allie was a very great help to us. Especially on our last week of the wedding. Allie responded to all my emails very quickly and assured... Read More me that everything was going to go smoothly... and she was right! Everything went so smoothly I have ZERO complaints. Venue was amazing, and the entire staff was amazing.. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

Great experience. Megan was great and easy to work with. Everyone at our wedding loved the venue. What a great find!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Jocelyn T

Married at PCC on January 2, 2016. We had the club leave up Christmas decorations and the room has a soft glow when the lights come down. It was a formal wedding and the phrase I heard most people use was "old world feel." We had 150 or so in attendance and could have... Read More comfortably fit well above that amount. Megan was our point of contact and was, most importantly, highly responsive throughout the time period and transparent about everything. She also doubled as a “lite” wedding planner and helped us think through everything from interacting with and suggesting vendors (who also responded that PCC made things easy) to helping put out some little items on tables the day of. And for those thinking about the same thing, it was extremely and seamless to bus folks in from Rittenhouse.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Ali B

The Cricket Club was an awesome venue for a wedding! It is located on gorgeous grounds, outside of the city, but in the most charming town of Chestnut Hill. The club is traditional & beautiful & the staff is AMAZING. They were beyond accommodating to me & all of our guests.... Read More Megan & Rose helped to plan the big day day & were incredibly organized, professional & helpful. They made me feel calm & made sure that all the details were addressed ahead of the big day. I highly recommend have a wedding reception here!

Exceptional!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015

The Philadelphia Cricket Club is a truly beautiful, timeless, and elegant venue, and we couldn't have imagined a better setting for this once in a lifetime occasion. Our wedding day was unquestionably the best day of our lives, thanks to the spectacular beauty of the venue, the... Read More delicious food, and the highly professional staff, led by the fantastic Megan Freeman. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, from the early stages of planning, to our food tasting, and finally to the day of our event. She quickly responded to my many emails, and made it clear that she was always available to answer my questions. Megan and the staff truly went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. When our shuttle failed to pick up guests from a nearby hotel, several staff members actually volunteered to pick up the guests in their own personal cars so that our ceremony could start with everyone present! Our guests were highly complimentary of and impressed by the venue, food, and friendly staff. Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams! We are so thrilled that we chose the Philadelphia Cricket Club!

My Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kathleen T

The Cricket Club was the perfect setting for our wedding this past Saturday! I cannot say enough nice things about Megan and the team that worked the event. Everyone was very accommodating and helped personalize our menu to meet our budget. The staff was polite, welcoming, and... Read More super attentive the entire night The venue itself is beautiful and made a lovely backdrop for photos. Our guests have not stopped talking about how wonderful the entire evening was! I would recommend The Philadelphia Cricket Club to anyone searching for a reception venue.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Caroline B

The PCC was the perfect place for our wedding reception. Megan and Rose were great to work with - very accommodating and friendly throughout the entire process. They made the night completely stress-free. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the room was, and it... Read More made for the perfect night!

The best wedding venue!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katie B

We were married at the Philadelphia Cricket Club in July 2015 and had a wonderful experience. After visiting numerous venues in the Philadelphia area, we fell in love with the PCC. The venue has so much historic charm and was definitely not one of those cliche ballrooms! Our day... Read More went so seamlessly. From our "first look" and pictures before the wedding to the last dance of the night, everything was perfect! Megan was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. The food was delicious and multiple people commented on how nicely the steak was cooked. We could not ask for a better wedding day...we honestly have no complaints! Highly recommend!

Stunning Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

An architecturally stunning venue with a variety of indoor and outdoor space to accommodate your wedding needs. A beautiful backdrop for a day you want to remember forever. Megan worked with us on several unique details to include a groom's cake made of cheese wheels. Every... Read More idea we had was greeted with enthusiasm and a can do attitude including the customization to the reception menu.

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

My daughter had her wedding reception at the Philadelphia Cricket Club - a venue with so much character and history. Megan and her team were phenomenal from planning through the day of the wedding which was very important to me since, what could have been a difficult day since... Read More we had recently lost her dad, turned out beautifully. The food was delicious and the day flowed very smoothly from beginning to end. We had many guests from out of the area and in fact, out of the country, and everyone could not say enough about how perfect everything was. It was a beautiful way for the kids to start their lives together.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Christine T

As soon as we visited the Philadelphia Cricket Club, we knew this was where we wanted to have our reception. It was the first venue that we looked at, and nothing we saw after this could compare. We loved everything from the beautiful buildings to the gorgeous grounds. Our... Read More pictures turned out fantastic, and it was the perfect backdrop for our day. Additionally, Megan and her team were great to work with and extremely professional. They were always prompt in answering any questions, no matter how insignificant they may have seemed. Megan also was always willing to let us stop by to show different family members the venue, and plan things out with our parents and other vendors. She had great suggestions for us, and was able to work through changes on the day of without any problems- which helped to keep everyone calm and at ease. The food was delicious and we received many compliments from guests. All of the coordination the day of was perfect! All staff members working at the PCC the day of made us feel so special, and were great to all of our guests. Our day was wonderful and we will remember it forever. You will certainly not be disappointed with your wedding at the PCC.