The Pines at Genesee

Golden, CO

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Extraordinary Events, Exquisite Cuisine

At The Pines, you will be immersed in an elegant mountain setting, pampered by expert staff, and inspired by stunning views. Our two wedding terraces provide your choice of the perfect location for an outdoor ceremony. Visit and experience the timeless beauty and romance that only we can offer.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

633 Park Point Dr, Golden, CO

Can not Say enough good things

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Kate C

I can not say enough about how fantastic the Pines was for my wedding. We used them as our caterer (we used a different venue)and am still getting compliments on the food. There were literally no leftovers because people went up so many times to the buffet. We used the mac and cheese bar, and it was honestly the best decision we made. From 1 year olds to grandparents, people were digging in! The entire team at Pines did everything they could to make sure we were happy, taken care of and having a great time. They easily handled special requests from Gluten free, to a fast meal for a hungry flower girl. They made my wedding easy, painless and most importantly one that our guests loved! I would not only use them again for a wedding, but would use them for any event I have

Best food, best service

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Laura

The Pines was wonderful! They gave us exactly what we asked for and worked with us on every detail. They took care of all the rentals and organized everything.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Amanda F

Loved everything! Food was great! Service was awesome! Great price!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

AMAZING!!! Stephanie did a such a great job with the catering for our wedding. She was more like a wedding planner than just the catering manager. She cared about every detail of my reception and made sure everything was perfect. We had some spacing issues, which was very stressful to me, but she handled them beautifully and took the stress off me. Her communication was always prompt and very friendly. The Pines is also very affordable. I priced a couple other options in the area and they were by far the lowest price. The day of the wedding was perfect! Her team worked SO hard making sure everyone was happy and fed. I got so many compliments on the food and they even had a buffet for the kids. I really cannot say enough good things about my experience with Stephanie and The Pines. They are awesome and I highly recommend!

Awesome food, awesome service!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Jenna B

We ended up using The Pines, since they were a preferred vendor for our venue-the relationship they had with each other was seamless! We worked with Stephanie, who was a real point person for us the whole time. She helped me stay within my budget by working hard to figure out all of the little details that I didn't even think about! We did a BBQ-themed menu (since we got married in a barn) and our guests are still talking about how good the food was! We also got a bartender through them, and that service was impeccable, as well. When we met right before the wedding, Stephanie helped put my mind at ease and we worked through a specific timeline that everyone stuck to and thanks to her our whole event went off without a hitch!

Great Location

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Shelby W

The Pines was a perfect compromise for a wedding in the mountains without driving for hours outside of Denver. The outdoor ceremony areas were exactly what I was looking for and the indoor reception areas were beautiful. Our ceremony was small and intimate, but Lindsay and her team treated us like royalty. They did an amazing job helping coordinate our day and made sure nothing went wrong. They truly made our day special!

Beautiful Colorado Mountain Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Tami T

Our experience with The Pines overall was good. We appreciated that they provided just about everything we needed for our wedding. Their services covered location, seating, food, linens, tableware and they provided a day-of wedding coordinator to assure everything was on time and went as planned on the wedding day. The location and set up were beautiful and they followed our instructions to a T. The food was amazing and all of our guests raved about it. They were also very on top of communication, answering any questions we had quickly and accommodating any changes we needed to make throughout the process. We did have to be careful about certain things we added because many things came with extra charges and fees. Our biggest struggle with The Pines was their lack of flexibility. They had many rules about using their venue including a strict schedule, rules about how you can decorate, what you can't throw (flower petals, birdseed, etc.) and many other things. Our ceremony was at 9:30am and we were not allowed at the venue before 8am. We had to work extra hard and fast to get everything set up and ready to go in just an hour. They also sent our coordinator out several times during our photos to rush our photographer along. At one point an employee even refused to open an upstairs bathroom for my husband before we entered the downstairs reception. At the Pines you gat a lot and it is very high quality, you just need to be very creative and flexible to work around their strict rules and schedule.

Beautiful setting and reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Cristina C

This is a beautiful location to have your wedding. Our wedding was at the beginning of June and the surrounding greenery made for a beautiful back drop in pictures. They are one of the more reasonably priced venues in the area. Other advantages include doing your catering through them which is more affordable than having to hire an outside caterer, and the food was great! Also, being able to bring in your own liquor is a great advantage and cuts down on costs. Lindsay was our coordinator for our wedding day and overall, things went smoothly. It’s a nice bonus to have somebody the day of the wedding helping with transitions.

We loved The Pines at Genesee

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Alexandria

We worked with Regan as our wedding coordinator and loved working with her! She was a great help and had all the details taken care of! All of the staff was friendly, the food was great and the place is beautiful! They took care of so much so that we didn't have to worry about it! Our wedding there was great!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Lindsey J

Our wedding was August 30th, 2014. Our ceremony was on the Aspen terrace and the reception was on the lower level. While it drizzled a tad during the ceremony, it couldn't have been more perfect. We even had a deer and some hummingbirds visit during the ceremony. For our guests from out of town it was the perfect Colorado experience and setting. The reception was equally amazing. Many of our guests commented on how great the food was. We selected the international buffet to help save on cost, and it was amazing. There was no compromise on quality even with the cheaper option. Lindsay and all of her staff were so helpful and amazing through the whole process, but especially the night of the wedding. Our one complaint was our timeline felt rushed, but we had an inexperienced mc which contributed to some of the timeline confusion. We would highly recommend the pines.

Incredible Venue!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Ashleigh D

I absolutely love the Pines! It is very accessible from Denver but tucked into the forest and has a mountain feel. Everything was above and beyond perfect- better than I could have expected. Everything went so smooth with the timeline, the set up was perfect (and really beautiful), and the wait staff was so friendly and helpful. From beginning to the end, the consultants at the Pines make everything really easy with setting up menus, timelines, tastings, etc. Our wedding was truly the best night, and I don't have one complaint. I would definitely recommend the Pines to anyone and everyone that is getting married. I feel so lucky to have gotten married there!

The food was amazing and the staff was great

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Kelli D

The food was absolutely amazing and the staff was great. We got to pick exactly what we wanted to eat. They have a very large menu to choose from. We did a s'more bar, chocolate dipped strawberries, and a gourmet coffee bar. We had passed Cesar salads, grilled flank steak, chicken picata, mashed potatoes, and grilled asparagus. Everything was delicious and the staff was great. Stephanie is great to work with and will go above and beyond to make your day special. I would recommend them for sure!

Perfect Place created the Perfect Day

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Melissa S

The location was perfect, the food was delicious and the scenery was amazing! Our wedding coordinator, Regan, that came with the Pines, was extremely helpful and attentive to any need during the planning process and wedding day! Thanks for making our day perfect!

Great Place for your Special Day!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

Lindsey and all the others at the Pines were so helpful. They all did a great job with helping me keep schedules and on my daughters wedding day everything went so smooth. The linens were beautiful, the food was excellent, and the view from the Pines is spectacular. I would definitely recommend the Pines for your wedding venue or any other special occasion.

The Pines Venue and Catering

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Glenna C

I can't say enough good things about the Pines. Our venue representative/planner was Regan Jones and she was a dream to work with. She bent over backwards to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it. She is very sweet, professional and responsive. The catering was also wonderful, we go so many complements on the food and service it couldn't have been better.

The Pines Catering

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Carmen S

We recently had our wedding at Washington Park this past June and utilized the Pines for catering services. They were absolutely amazing!! I was referred by someone who utilizes their services for corporate catering events, and we are so happy to have found them. We working with both Stephanie and Regan who were very professional and easy to communicate with. We did not have a wedding planner, but both Stephanie and Regan were wonderful in helping us not only with the catering but with the planning and logistics for the big day! They always made themselves available to meet with us especially in the weeks leading up to the day. They helped us work through orders with other vendors and streamlined the whole process. The food was great which was reiterated by almost all of our guests (who had second and even third helpings in some cases!!). Everything from the original tastings to the day of our wedding was handled with professionalism and care. The staff was wonderful and was available to help us transition our seating from the area of the ceremony in the park to the boathouse where the reception was held. We could not have pulled off this memorable experience without their expertise! A huge thanks to The Pines and especially Stephanie and Regan for all of their help!! We would never hesitate to use them again and would recommend them for anyone in need of catering services!!! Best, Matthew & Carmen Vandal

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Brittany K

This place had breath-taking views and the staff was a delight! Many of our guest commented on what a beautiful and scenic setting it was. I loved working with Regan; she was extremely kind and helpful. It was a wonderful place to get married!!

Couldn't have asked for better, Very Impressed!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Stephanie S

Talk about excellent service and tasty food for a good price! Stephanie Smith was our coordinator and she knew our venue and her business like the back of her hand. She made sure the servers were on the ball and professional, the bride, groom and all the parents were treated like royalty during the event. The food was delicious (especially the pistachio bread) and we had several guests comment favorably on the buffet. And the price was very reasonable. Stephanie worked with us to ensure that our cocktail hour and wedding reception went off without a hitch. I would go with this company again in a heartbeat and I would recommend to all my friends and family. Very Impressed!

PERFECT

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Kylie H

I had my wedding at the Pines at the beginning of May. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious! And the staff was incredible. Lindsey helped throughout the planning process and Regan was the day of coordinator and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. I HIGHLY recommend the Pines.

Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Katie F

Anyone who doesnt look into using The Pines for catering is missing out. My picky uncle even said is was "the best wedding food he has ever eaten!" Trust me, they will not disappoint. Stephanie was our contact and she was organized, flexible, kind, fun, and knew how to do her job well. We can't thank her enough for really making our night amazing. Book them... you wont be sorry.

Best Caterer in The World!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Erin

I just want to start off by saying Stephanie, our contact with the Pines Catering, was INCREDIBLE! I think the only person who cared more that the wedding turned out beautifully was me. She really worked with me to stay in our budget as well as have wonderful food. They had no issues regarding budget, travel, or any dietary restrictions that came up. Come day of she went above and beyond and helped not only with the catering but also assisting anybody that needed assistance. I would highly recommend her and the Pines catering staff to anybody, they are both extremely professional and very friendly to work with.

Great Venue

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 richard k

There probably aren't many dads who write wedding reviews, but I just wanted to give a shout out to The Pines at Genesee. They have great people working there. The food is REALLY wonderful, they let you provide your own liquor, and all the guests who came to my daughter's wedding were very impressed. It's a beautiful facility. They recently renovated the lower level where we held my daughter's wedding. The aspen terrace was gorgeous for her ceremony, too.

Superb!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 diane k

My daughter and her new husband got married at The Pines, and we all couldn't be happier with our choice of venue. There wasn't even a tiny hitch. The entire evening was flawless. The ceremony site was spectacularly beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was cheerful and helpful. And all the pre-wedding planning was so productive and fun with Lindsay - it made the whole engagement a wonderful year.

Happy FOB

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Richard K

As Father of the Bride, I can say The Pines at Genesee is a terrific venue. Of course the most important thing is that my daughter and her groom had the most wonderful evening of their lives at their wedding. But also the people there are very easy to work with. They let you provide your own alcohol, which saves a LOT of money. They have tastings where the bride can invite family members to try the food prior to the wedding and have some say on the menu. And their food is exceptional. The setting is beautiful. And a father is only as happy as his daughter, so I was very grateful to The Pines for making my daughter happy!

The Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Diane K

My daughter got married at The Pines at Genesee in August, and it was truly magical! Our contact Lindsay took all the stress out of the planning and helped make our unique celebration run very smoothly. She connected us with all our vendors (who were wonderful) at no extra charge and helped on the day of the wedding, so we could just enjoy the whole event. My daughter and her new husband were married on the Aspen Terrace which is tucked away in the woods. The photos are spectacular. Then we had a large number of guests, so we had appetizers upstairs and moved downstairs for an elegant dinner. The food was fantastic. I still have people telling me it was the best wedding they've ever been to! And my daughter and her husband couldn't be happier! I HIGHLY recommend The Pines at Genesee.

TO The Pines at Genesee