The Pines at Genesee

Golden, CO

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Pines at Genesee

A BALLROOM IN GOLDEN, CO

The Evergreen Wedding Terrace. The Evergreen Wedding Terrace can seat up to 200 of your guests. After a stroll down a white cloth covered aisle, you will take your vows on a raised stone altar, in this space, beneath a wooden pergola.

The Aspen Terrace. This space can seat up to 275 of your family and friends. This ceremony space is paved with a winding path leading to the altar. The Aspen Terrace has beautiful wooden trellises and a wooden pergola for you to stand beneath when you say, “I do!” Both of these outdoor settings provide a beautiful backdrop for your nuptials.

Indoor Reception Room. Indoors, at Pines at Genesee, the reception area is designed with modern, chic touches that create a sophisticated atmosphere. A large fireplace adds to the romance of your celebration, and grand windows bring the beautiful mountain views indoors for you and your guests to enjoy. The vaulted ceilings and dramatic lighting create a comforting space for you and your guests to celebrate your new union. The indoor reception area can accommodate up to 300 of your family and friends.

Pines at Genesee wants couples to have a stress-free planning and wedding experience, so the venue offers all-inclusive wedding package options with a dedicated event coordinator. The venue will provide all linens in the color of your choice, tables and chairs needed for your event. Tables for your wedding cake, gifts and a DJ will also be provided, if needed. The facility rental also includes china, flatware and glassware.

Your guests will enjoy exquisite cuisine provided by the excelling culinary staff at Pines at Genesee. The all-inclusive wedding packages include hors d’oeuvres and a three-course meal for you and your guests. Plated, buffet and family-style dinner options are available. The chef can accommodate all dietary needs, including but not limited to gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan options. No outside food is allowed, and Pines at Genesee will provide all catering needs.

Pines at Genesee does not offer alcohol, but couples are welcome to provide their own. The venue has relationships with local liquor stores that offer discounts. A professional bartender will be on hand to serve any wine, beer and spirits you purchase. Pines at Genesee will supply all of your non-alcoholic beverages.

Setup and clean up are both included in all facility rental packages, as well as outdoor lighting for evening ceremonies. High season and low season pricing vary, and the use of outside vendors is permitted, with the exception of catering.

• Bridal suite
  • Rehearsal dinners
  • Wildlife sightings

Extraordinary Events, Exquisite Cuisine

At The Pines, you will be immersed in an elegant mountain setting, pampered by expert staff, and inspired by stunning views. Our two wedding terraces provide your choice of the perfect location for an outdoor ceremony. Visit and experience the timeless beauty and romance that only we can offer.

Ballroom

633 Park Point Dr, Golden, CO (303) 526-7939

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Eden D

I can't say thank you enough to the staff at the Pines at Genesee for making our wedding day unforgettable! From the first time we toured the venue to the huge hugs and congrats we got on our way out at the end of the night, things could not have gone better!! It was everything... Read More we envisioned and we're so happy. We communicated mostly with Regan, who is wonderful, organized, gracious, and really down to earth. She and Lindsay (also fantastic!) both helped out on the day of the wedding and the entire experience was perfect. The food was phenomenal, the service was excellent, and we've received numerous compliments on how seamless and organized everything went. We got married at the Evergreen Terrance and used the Upstairs Room for our reception. Gorgeous scenery, delicious meals, stellar service, and all at a reasonable price!! Thank you Regan and Lindsay!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Lauren B

AMAZING wedding venue. We had our ceremony and reception here and it was flawless. The event coordinators that own this venue and run it are fantastic women and they do everything they can to make sure your wedding it successful. 10 out of 5 stars!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Dawn M

We live in Orange County CA and the pines made it easy to plan a wedding in CO. The tasting was so much fun and we met Vivian who helped us through the process every step of the way. The venue itself is stunning! The food here is incredible I wish we could have ordered... Read More everything on the menu! *the maple glazed pulled pork sliders are a MUST* The pines staff were so kind and attentive. The bar tenders did a great job! I cant say enough good things about this place! HIGHLY Recommended.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Monica B

If you are looking for a caterer I highly, highly recommend The Pines at Genesee. The reception captain, Stephanie, is amazing at what she does. I lived out of state while planning my wedding, but Stephanie made everything so easy. We planned the menu over phone calls and... Read More emails, and she even arranged for a tasting during the short time I was home in Colorado on school break. Not only did we have one tasting, but she arranged for a second tasting so my husband could attend. Stephanie is extremely detail-oriented and made notes down to the smallest detail. She never seemed to be bothered by all my crazy emails. The Pines at Genesee provided not only dinner and dessert, but they also provided all the soft drinks, bar fruit, glassware, dinnerware, silverware, linens, cocktail tables, boosters, and highchairs. The bartenders, waitstaff, and chef were amazing and extremely professional. The entire evening went so smoothly. Because Stephanie was so awesome and offered so many services, I did not even need to hire a wedding planner. She coordinated all the vendor deliveries, the bartenders, and the wait staff. She came up the reception timeline and layout, She also coordinated with the DJ and photographers to make sure the reception timeline went off without a hitch. Stephanie was so kind as to let us drop off additional desserts the day before, as well as the cake stands, our toasting glasses, and other dessert decorations/servers. I was blown away when I first walked in to the reception. It was perfect from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Hannah M

I could not rave about this venue enough. They truly have weddings down to a science. All of the staff was wonderful and met every one of my needs. The venue is stunning for ceremony site and reception. It held my big wedding of 200 people. The only issue was they had limited... Read More timing that you could get in on the day. Everyone loved the venue and I was ecstatic at how the day turned out.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Alexa H

We absolutely LOVED having our wedding at The Pines at Genesee. Everything went off without a hitch - the coordinator was spectacular (Regan), the food was incredible, the venue was clean and absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend any Colorado bride to see if they have... Read More availability for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kim C

The Pines at Genesee was the best choice!! Our coordinator, Vivian, was incredible. She was so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process and really made our special day perfect! My father even mentioned that he could tell she loves her job!! Their on-site catering... Read More was top notch. Our guests are still raving about the food. HUGE thank you to the entire staff at the Pines for everything. You all rock!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Cassie S

This company deserves 10 stars! We used the Pines as our off-site catering choice at Boettcher Mansion and could not have made a better decision! Stephanie was truly the best person and vendor representative to work with. She offered many helpful tips, while being overly patient... Read More with us in the decision process for our wedding buffet. On the day of the event, Stephanie went above and beyond to ensure our specail day went smoothly and seamlessly. She really went above and beyond what was asked of her. The entire wait and bar staff were friendly and helpful, and the food was... AMAZING! We received so many compliments on our catering. We cannot thank Stephanie and The Pines staff enough!! Our best, The Petersens and Mom. 10/01/17

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jessica R

We used The Pines to cater our off-site wedding and we couldn't have been any happier with their services. Stephanie was extremely easy to work with and answered all of our questions throughout the planning process. She ended up being more of a day-0f coordinator for us at our... Read More venue and everything went smoothly. The Pines was extremely helpful in setting up and tearing down tables, decorations, and made the clean up a breeze. We felt like we could just enjoy the night without any distractions. Our guests loved the food--we decided to do heavy buffet appetizers and everyone raved about the selection, quality, and quantity. You will not be disappointed with The Pines.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jamie D

The Pines at Genesee is AMAZING!!! From the first visit and consultation to the final day of our wedding, we couldn't be happier with our experience. We had our first visit and consultation with Regan and I have to tell you that I feel lucky to have been able to work with her... Read More during this process. We were sold on the venue after our first visit and from then on, Regan was on top of everything that we needed. Questions, suggestions, and advice were given in a timely manner and I felt like she took a real interest in our special day. She was there as our coordinator on the day of our wedding and then for the reception that followed. One of the best things we found about The Pines is that they offer a vendor package for many of the services you would need. We liked that they offered a couple of different options for each of vendors as well as a complete list of people/companies that they work with on a regular basis. This was super helpful for us to pick and choose reputable vendors. The venue itself is beautiful. We chose the Evergreen Terrace to hold our ceremony. It was perfect. Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful it was. The backdrop of large rocks, trees, and the sun shining into the trees provided the best scenery for our ceremony and pictures. The reception was equally as awesome. We had the Lower Level of the Pines. The layout and setup of the room was setup exactly how we had asked. It was very pretty and comfortable for the guests. THE FOOD IS OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!! Every guest at our wedding raved about the food. We did the Walk Around Feast option and upgraded to the Prime Rib as one of our entrees. Everything was delicious and there were enough options to satisfy every guest. Everyone on the staff was very nice and professional during our event. We had such a great day and I can't imagine getting married at any other venue.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Danele M

This venue was perfect. They made sure my wedding went off with out a hitch. Even when the weather was not sure what it was go I'm to do. Vivian was amazing!!! She made sure my day was perfect. Everyone I work with at the Pines were very helpful and totally understood what I... Read More wanted my wedding vision to be and made it happened. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jenny P

We just had our wedding here and I can't say enough good things about this place. The food was great and the staff was extremely helpful with the setup and clean up afterwards that it really was an easy transition and led me to be stress free for the wedding. It is a little... Read More difficult for people to get to but the location is very beautiful. Vivian was very easy to work with and made the day less stressful for me. She really did an amazing job and answered all my questions and was very responsive. Having the option of bringing our liquor was such a huge savings that we had an open bar all night(this alone would be a great reason to choose the pines). They have so many choices in food that it's really hard to go wrong with anything you choose as most everything we sampled at the tastings were delicious! I would highly recommend the pines.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Stephani S

Our wedding was absolutely amazing! Regan helped us through the process and Lindsay was our coordinator on our special day. Both ladies were so helpful and the staff on our wedding day was very accommodating. Our food was delicious and we received several complements from our... Read More guests! I would highly recommend The Pines for both Ceremony and Reception. It couldn't have been more perfect!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Colleen H

They catered our wedding at The Hudson Gardens, the staff was amazing, well organized, friendly and the food was absolutely amazing! We even got good reviews on the kids buffet. They truly made our day very special.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kamille M

We loved the Pines! From our very first visit through the clean-up at the end of our wedding night, the Pines staff was absolutely fantastic! We did not have to worry about anything thanks to the process they have down so seamlessly. The entire wedding night was calm and... Read More perfect thanks to the Pines staff! We highly recommend them as a premier wedding venue! They also catered not only our wedding dinner but our reception as well. We had so many compliments on the yummy food! Thank you so much for making our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Danielle D

We received so many compliments on our wedding. From the ceremony to the reception everything turned out wonderful. The staff really stepped up when one of our vendors forgot to bring half of our wood platters for centerpieces. Vivian found some for us & really stepped it up.... Read More Our ceremony was outside despite it being the end of October. Our guests raved about the food (we did Tequila Lime Salmon & Steak). It was a wonderful day to remember. Vivian and Alyssa were also both wonderful at email correspondence during the planning. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katie Y

We booked The Pines Catering company to cater our wedding at Hudson Gardens. Stephanie was absolutely fantastic to work with! She's quick to respond to emails, texts, or phone calls. She's also very accommodating and was willing to work with us on every detail. We ended up... Read More completely changing our menu about three months out from our date and she was super flexible with everything. She made the day run so smoothly. The food that The Pines Catering was superb. We chose the breakfast brunch buffet style with build your own breakfast tacos, a mimosa bar, breakfast breads, and chicken salad sandwiches. Everyone complimented the food and we're very impressed with the staff. We're so happy we chose The Pines Catering and will suggest them not only as a catering company but a venue as well to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Tyra V

Stephanie and the Pines catered our wedding at Boettcher Mansion in October. We could not have been more impressed with them from the tasting to the event itself. Stephanie knows everything there is to know about catering events and is an amazing resource. They have a broad... Read More selection of food options, including wild game. On our big day, the tables were set immaculately, the food was exquisite, and the service was outstanding. Their staff, especially Carlos, went above and beyond to make us and our guests happy. Stephanie teamed incredibly well with our other vendors, creating a magical event. Thank you so very much Stephanie, Carlos and The Pines!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Sarah E

Overall, we had an amazing wedding at this venue! The location and scenery could not be more beautiful, especially if you're aesthetic is going for an outdoor Colorado mountain wedding! The staff are all very willing to help and are very nice to work with. Our event ran very... Read More smoothly, and due to the staff's involvement, my husband and I got to actually enjoy our event instead of dealing with any kind of details, it was great! Sometimes, more than one wedding is booked at the venue, but due to the staggered times and locations, we truly didn't even notice the other event happening that night. The food was AMAZING! We got so many compliments on our menu, and going to the multiple food tastings was probably one of the most enjoyable parts of planning! They have a wide variety to choose from, so there was something for everyone's tastes. We really liked that the Pines has a list of preferred vendors, so it was super easy for us to find our DJ and Florist (and we got discounts!). A lot of our guests commented how nice it was to have the ceremony and reception at the same place so there was more time to enjoy wedding festivities, and we totally agree! There were only a few things that would have made our experience even better. There is a fee to have your event coordinator present at your rehearsal, which we felt was unnecessary given that we had already paid a fair amount of money to the venue (we chose not to pay to have someone at our rehearsal and ran it ourselves, which was fine). It would have been nice to have been able to arrive at the venue earlier than the provided time; we felt the time before the wedding was slightly chaotic and would've just liked some extra time to not feel rushed. Lastly, there is a lot of "fine print" and rules, so if that is something that bothers you, make sure to consider that as well. Overall, we LOVED our October wedding at The Pines at Genesee! Its a great, budget-friendly venue!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jenna N

The Pines Catering did the food for our wedding in June and it was amazing! We did tastings at 4 different places and The Pines was the first place where I did not feel like they were just trying to sell me something and the prices are reasonable. You can also totally customize... Read More your menu! Stephanie is the Offsite Events Coordinator and is incredible to work with. She made sure every detail was set not only for the food and drink, but also for the timing of events and seating arrangements at the wedding. She is quick to respond to questions and took the time to research several vendors to get us the best price for a tent for our event and to send me lists of other recommended vendors. She also arrived early and stayed late the day of our wedding to make sure everything went according to plan. The food was fresh, hot, and delicious and we are still getting compliments about how good it was from our guests. Thanks to Stephanie and staff my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our big day. I would highly recommend the Pines Catering for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tricia F

The pines did our catering and it was unbelievable. Stephanie is smart, funny and knows everything in the world about catering a good event. Her staff sauntered through the event unnoticed but everyone had all the food and drinks they wanted all night. I had a grilled cheese... Read More sandwich station at my wedding. Seriously. The food was great. It didn't taste 'catered' but more like a big family meal. Stephanie was a blast. It was such a good decision to go with the pines catering!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lindsay K

The Pines at Genesee was our caterer and was without a doubt our favorite wedding vendor! The whole crew went above and beyond to make our wedding day beautiful, despite the usual (and some unusual!) wedding challenges. This was particularly true for Stephanie, who truly... Read More exceeded our expectations with her kindness, proactive approach, and selfless undertaking of wedding coordinator and stress reliever without a blink of an eye. Between coordinating venue confusion for the guests (there were two venues very close together and some of our guests went to the wrong location), preparing a last minute special meal for my mom who had an unexpected surgery a week before the wedding, and successfully mitigating a black bear sighting on the venue (without adding to our stress!), Stephanie and her crew truly made our wedding so special and wonderful. She helped us along every step of the way, offering helpful suggestions and guiding us through the process while giving us as much control as we wanted and helping us when we did not. She even prepared a special tray of appetizers and our favorite drinks for my husband and I immediately after the ceremony to make sure we had a quick snack before dinner, which we definitely needed. We also received many compliments about our food and the kindness of the Pines team, and were very happy with every aspect of their service. I would highly recommend The Pines at Genesee and Stephanie in particular to anyone and everyone, and am so thankful they were a part of our big day!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Natalie T

I had the Pines Cater my wedding and the food was great. The Staff was spot on!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Haley V

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! From the very beginning we were impressed by first off the service of The Pines at how beautiful it is up there! We were mostly helped by Regan who is AMAZING. She is so warm and welcoming and took care of us! She helped remind us of payments owed and what... Read More needed to be decided on and when. On the day of the wedding, Regan took care of everything for us. She was so helpful in making sure people weren't bombarding me with questions and did so much! Every staff member at the Pines was so amazing and helpful and worked so hard on our day of! The ONLY things we weren't nuts about was there is no room for the groomsmen and groom to get ready (just the bridal suite) and then you aren't allowed to begin decorations and setting up until an hour and a half before your ceremony. That was a little stressful to us and I feel like it didn't allow me to really embrace everything since I was trying to run around and help and get ready. That is the only reason for the 4 stars. Otherwise, AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Anna S

The staff at the Pines at Genesee are AMAZING! Vivian was the coordinator for our wedding day (9/23/16) and I couldn't be happier. She made sure everything was in place and that everything went smoothly. My constant emails were replied to in a timely manner and she answered... Read More every question I had. The venue is gorgeous both inside and out - the Evergreen terrace was a fairytale to be married at. I received so many compliments about the food and quality/efficiency of the catering staff. If I had to do everything again I would choose the Pines in a heartbeat!!