Book Your Wedding with The Plantation on Crystal River

A BALLROOM IN CRYSTAL RIVER, FL

The Plantation on Crystal River, located in central Florida's Nature Coast, is a destination resort that offers over 12,000 square feet of recently renovated spaces for your indoor wedding ceremony and reception with outdoor options available. Each room has been renewed to reflect southern hospitality and decor with the original winding wooden staircase offering a favorable spot for grand entrances and wedding photography.

The on-site reception spaces include:

The Sabal Ballroom accommodates 200 seated or 500 cocktail reception guests. For smaller reception space requirements, the Sabal Ballroom is divisible into two or three separate spaces, depending on your needs.

The Dogwood is nearly 600 square feet and accommodates 40 to 60 guests.

The Magnolia Ballroom is divisible into two spaces of 155 square feet each or is usable as a larger area that can seat up to 225 people.

The Pine Room A and B together offer seating for 50 or are utilized separately.

The Palm Room accommodates 250 for a cocktail reception.

The Oak, Cypress, Willow and Den Rooms are smaller reception spaces that comfortably accommodate small groups of 50 or less.

The Gazebo offers a picturesque ceremony location overlooking Kings Bay and Crystal River. White ceremony chairs on either side of the center grassy aisle lead the bride to the romantic gazebo, a one-of-a-kind place to exchange vows in a relaxing outdoor setting.

In addition to hosting a wedding event to remember, The Plantation features a full-service ocean marina, a golf course, a spa, restaurant and inviting overnight accommodations for wedding guests, newlyweds or extended honeymoons.

The Plantation on Crystal River provides unlimited use of the experienced on-staff wedding planner to ensure every detail of the wedding event runs smoothly.

The venue also offers to-be weds bachelor and bachelorette weekend packages, bridal shower and luncheon spaces, groomsmen golf outings and rehearsal dinners. After the ceremony, the resort is a great place to spend future wedding anniversaries.

All food and beverage needs for the reception are provided by the on-site highly rated restaurant, West 82 Degrees Bar & Grill.

Additional amenities offered for guests of The Plantation on Crystal River include:

• Swimming with the manatees
  • Pontoon or Jon boat rentals
  • Swimming pool and croquet
  • Access to over 80 boat spaces for overnight guests
  • A golf school and SCUBA certification classes are also available to resort guests

Truly unique

The natural beauty and original Florida landscape is the perfect backdrop for your Florida destination wedding. From your intimate gazebo ceremony on picturesque Kings Bay to your elegant ballroom reception, the Plantation on Crystal River can accommodate your needs as few others in Florida can. Say your I do's surrounded by the natural beauty of Crystal River and Kings Bay. Plantation is a full service resort with so much to do for everyone, you won't have to worry about how to entertain friends and family. Our property has something for everyone. Let us take care of them while you take care of yourself and enjoy your special day. Lastly, we take care of you and your vision. Let our talented staff help you take that vision to reality.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

9301 W Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL (800) 524-7733
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Stephanie D

We can not say enough things about the plantation on Crystal River. From the amazing food to the fantastic service, our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Carrie did an amazing job making a vision a reality. From a professional in the industry, I highly recommend the plantation... Read More for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017

We had our wedding at the plantation on crystal river back in October 2016 and I have to say it was the best choice that we made. From the people taking care of us toe the service for our guest and the quality of the food. I have to say that everyone of our guest that we talked... Read More to told us how good the food was and how beautiful the plantation on crystal river is. I also have to give Carrie some kiddos for making sure that everything went smoothly. Carrie is a true help and knows weddings and the in's and outs of what should be done. Over all it was the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Trent S

We had our blocked rooms at this hotel and it was excellent. They treated us very well and even kept the bar open late for our after party. We also did a group manatee swim with us and they were very flexible. We loved our experience.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Michelle M

My husband and I just had our wedding here last week and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Lori was our coordinator and she was always so helpful and ready to answer our questions. Thank you, Lori!! The staff was excellent and very friendly, and our guests... Read More all had a great time. Food was wonderful as well, we did NY steak and grouper (plated). All was delicious. We used the Magnolia room for our reception (100ish guests) and many of them stayed at the hotel that evening. It was so nice to have such a beautiful event space and then be right at the hotel at the end of the night. Some of our guests took advantage of the manatee tours and said they enjoyed it very much. Breakfast at the restaurant was also delicious. I can't think of anything that I didn't like or that went wrong, it really was perfect! Thank you Plantation for such a smooth and beautiful day!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Tiffany W

Everything was perfect at our wedding at the Plantation on Crystal River! Carrie was awesome to work with. Everything went smoothly. We had an outdoor ceremony at the Point and an indoor reception in the Palm Room, with 75 guests. We couldn't be happier with our choice and... Read More the service we received from the entire staff.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kaila W

We had the BEST wedding at the Platation on Crystal River! Carrie and the other staff were very helpful. Any questions that we had were answered. They were all very helpful. That day ran smoothly because Carrie knew exactly what to do and expect. Even after the wedding, the... Read More staff helped to clean up the reception room which took so much off of us. Overall our wedding was perfect, flawless, and fun! We owe that to Carrie and the Plantation on Crystal River!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Anita L

We held our wedding at the Plantation on Crystal River (September 10, 2016) and it was just like a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this venue for the perfect wedding. The ceremony was in the Palm room and the reception was in the Magnolia room. The staff there were... Read More amazing and catered to what we wished - our services manager, Carrie Hartmann, our banquet team, Sheri and Juan treated us like royalty and kudos to Chef David B. We wanted something a little different with the menu and it was absolutely delicious. Everyone including my mother thoroughly enjoyed the food. And for the Chef to come out and say hello to us before we went into the reception just made our day. They worked so well with my Planner, Events in Excellence by Pauline Lemon, our DJ Dave Awesome, and our photographer Tony Evans. Thank you, Carrie Hartmann for being so prompt and responsive and to the Plantation and your team for making our wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Valerie J

Absolutely wonderful place! The grounds were amazing, staff was very helpful, and it made our wedding the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Kelsie C

I just had my wedding at The Plantation on 3/5 & it was truly a fairytale. The weather was beautiful and the gazebo out on the point was the perfect location for the ceremony. The banquet staff went above and beyond to ensure everything ran smoothly and that my groom and I were... Read More having the best time. My wedding coordinator Nicole made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it, down to the smallest details. She was super organized, efficient, and kept me calm throughout the whole process. I had the best night of my life & I highly recommend this venue for any brides looking for a beautiful outdoor ceremony!

Perfect wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Mattie S

We booked our wedding at the plantation inn after visiting mostly because it has a amazing natural setting on the point with the gazebo and we fell in love with the setting but Jonathan (event coordinator and your day of planner) was AMAZING. He was quick to answer questions and... Read More respond to e-mails or phone calls and never seemed bothered by our endless inquiries! He answered all our questions and then answered them again when my parents asked them and met with us several times throughout the process. The venue is very reasonably priced and the food was amazing. They let me have a Photo Booth setup just outside our reception room and all the staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel rooms are nice and reasonably priced as well. They also allowed me to stay in the bridal suite the night of the rehearsal so I didn't have to move all my stuff from another room after the wedding. It rained on our wedding day and by the time it was time for our ceremony the rain had slowed but the point was a bit flooded (it happens in florida... a lot) and Jonathan was prepared to move it indoors and then when my fiancé and I decided to continue with it outside Jonathan and his staff gathered umbrellas for all our guests and made sure everyone was comfortable. It was such a memorable moment walking down the aisle seeing all those umbrellas. I cannot say enough good things about this venue or the amazing people who work so hard to make it function so well! We had a great night and thanks to the Plantation Inn the overall planning was not a bad experience.

Personal and Flexible

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Lindsay P

The Plantation was a perfect venue for our wedding! From the start, the planning was all about what we wanted. They are super flexible and will work to make your perfect day exactly what you want! They not only helped day of coordination, but they had people there to set-up... Read More and clean-up so we knew we could enjoy our day without losing any memorable items we decorated with. Also, being a same sex couple, I give the Plantation amazing props for not even missing a step. All of the paperwork, etc. was gender friendly. We heard nothing but the best reviews from our guests about the accommodations, food, and friendly staff throughout the week and after the wedding. Last, but not least, they treated us like we were special. They could have had many events that weekend, but we wouldn't have known. They treated us individually and like we were the only people that mattered that day.

Scenic Location For Wedding

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Jane S

I chose to have my wedding here because it is a beautiful location. There is not a terrible alot to do in the town, so it forces the bridal party and guests to spend more quality time together. The staff was very good to us.

Beautiful but pricey

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Amber E

The Plantation is definitely a site to check out. The main building is breath taking southern beauty. Their gazebo by water is even more beautiful, and the site of my ceremony location. Janet, their events coordinator comes off a little tough, but she really helped pull the... Read More rehearsal together. She is one top of her game. Their banquet halls are not as impressive and incredibly over priced. I ended up using the Plantation for my ceremony site and Citrus Hills for my reception. It gave me the best of both worlds without breaking my budget.

Meet The Director of Catering

Lori Sansing

First, congratulations! There is much to do to make your vision reality and this is my passion. I have been in Event planning and catering for over 20 years and my job is to make you comfortable, feel confident, and most of all happy regarding your special day. I take great pride in exceeding my clients expectations. I will not promise you the moon if I cannot make it happen, but I am darn sure going to try. I hope that we earn your business and I encourage you to come see our property for yourself and allow us to get to know one another.