The Plantation on Crystal River

Crystal River, FL

The Plantation on Crystal River

The pristine Florida landscape is the perfect backdrop for your Florida destination wedding. From your intimate gazebo ceremony on picturesque Kings Bay to your elegant ballroom reception, the Plantation Golf Resort & Spa can accommodate your needs as few others in Florida can.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel

Food + Catering, Planning

9301 W Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL

Beautiful but pricey

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Amber E

The Plantation is definitely a site to check out. The main building is breath taking southern beauty. Their gazebo by water is even more beautiful, and the site of my ceremony location. Janet, their events coordinator comes off a little tough, but she really helped pull the rehearsal together. She is one top of her game. Their banquet halls are not as impressive and incredibly over priced. I ended up using the Plantation for my ceremony site and Citrus Hills for my reception. It gave me the best of both worlds without breaking my budget.

Personal and Flexible

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Lindsay P

The Plantation was a perfect venue for our wedding! From the start, the planning was all about what we wanted. They are super flexible and will work to make your perfect day exactly what you want! They not only helped day of coordination, but they had people there to set-up and clean-up so we knew we could enjoy our day without losing any memorable items we decorated with. Also, being a same sex couple, I give the Plantation amazing props for not even missing a step. All of the paperwork, etc. was gender friendly. We heard nothing but the best reviews from our guests about the accommodations, food, and friendly staff throughout the week and after the wedding. Last, but not least, they treated us like we were special. They could have had many events that weekend, but we wouldn't have known. They treated us individually and like we were the only people that mattered that day.

Scenic Location For Wedding

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Jane S

I chose to have my wedding here because it is a beautiful location. There is not a terrible alot to do in the town, so it forces the bridal party and guests to spend more quality time together. The staff was very good to us.

TO The Plantation on Crystal River