The Primavera Regency

Stirling, NJ

Book Your Wedding with The Primavera Regency

For an unforgettable day, the owners and staff of The Primavera Regency pride themselves on their hospitality and high standards. Located in Stirling, New Jersey, the elegant venue has been host to special events for over 40 years under the care of the Ferraro family. Offering a beautiful setting, luxurious comfort, superb cuisine and flawless service, The Primavera Regency is a sought after venue for a wedding ceremony and reception and the stunning gardens provide a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos.

The romantic gazebo is a must for an outdoor ceremony. Set in manicured gardens, the couple can exchange their vows in the fresh air amid lush greenery and flowers. In adverse weather conditions, the ceremony can be held inside with catering to up to 250 guests.

The cream and gold ballroom is an elegant setting for the wedding reception. Up to 250 guests can be accommodated in the inviting surroundings.

Only one wedding is held at The Primavera Regency at a time to ensure privacy and an intimate experience. A wedding specialist is devoted to the event from the planning stage through to the end of the wedding day and the wedding details can be personalized for a completely unique experience.

Included in the event are a private bridal suite, valet parking, coat check, seating cards and a hostess service. Customary amenities, at no extra cost, include floating roses for the cocktail table, full-length linens and wine during dinner. Audiovisual equipment is also provided. Recommended vendor information coordination is provided, covering everything from the invitations to the entertainment.

Couples can choose from four signature menus or custom design their own. The Royal Regency Menu covers five hours and includes a white glove service, champagne upon arrival, premium liquors, a cocktail hour with ice sculptures, hors d’oeuvres and food stations and displays. The dinner consists of a champagne toast, vintage wines, an appetizer, salad and choice of four entrees. A customized wedding cake is provided as well as a Viennese display. The Deluxe Wedding Menu offers the same except for chocolate-dipped strawberries, mixed pastries and cookies instead of the Viennese display.

The Wedding Celebration Menu covers a period of four and a half hours with the same features as the Deluxe Wedding Menu. The Wedding Cocktail Reception Menu can last for four or five hours. A personalized ice sculpture is on display during cocktail hour along with a food display and hors d’oeuvres. A champagne toast is included during dinner as well as vintage wines, an appetizer and a buffet dinner. Chocolate-dipped strawberries, cookies and assorted pastries are provided after the customized wedding cake has been cut.

As well as hosting the event, The Primavera Regency helps design a personalized experience and provides easy-to-use tools, such as:

• Seating chart
  • Ceremony and procession sheet
  • Introduction sheet
  • Detail check sheet
  • Pre- and post-wedding events
  • Must-take wedding photo suggestions
  • Tips for the week of the wedding
  • First dance suggestions
  • Father/daughter dance suggestions

Throughout the process, client status reports are issued to ensure that everything is going to plan and is completely satisfactory.

Exclusively Yours… One Wedding at a Time

Relax amidst comfortable luxury and be pampered with attentive service, artful cuisine and an exquisite setting that will captivate and enchant your honored guests. We offer unlimited possibilities for designing a uniquely personalized and unforgettable experience that's all your own.

Food + Catering, Planning

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1080 Valley Road, Stirling, NJ (908) 580-0707

Best service and quality of food/drinks!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Heather N

The place is beautiful, affordable, and the food tasted amazing! There was also a ton of food options to choose from! They also made sure we were happy with everything and really seemed to care and wanted us to have the best day possible! Highly recommend for any kind of party!

Best Wedding Venue ever

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Elizabeth N

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Primavera Regency on Friday and could not have asked for a better wedding. The entire staff was the most friendly people we have ever met, especially the mater'd Chris. We were made to feel so special on our day and we never in need... Read More of anything. Also our guests said they had the best time mostly because of how awesome the staff was. It was the greatest food we have ever had at any event anywhere. There was definitely not a shortage of food and it was all delicious. Everyone seemed to enjoy the chicken stir fry, lobster and mushroom ravioli, filet mignon, and lamb chops the best. Also the Venetian hour was the greatest display of dessert we have ever seen or tasted. We used the centerpieces provided by the Primavera and they were absolutely beautiful. That with the lightening package as well as the chair covers made the room so elegant. I have gotten so many compliments on how nice the room looked. Overall I would recommend this place to everyone I know. We were made to feel so special and had the most amazing time.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Melissa C

I can not say enough good things about this venue. First of all it is absolutely stunning. I am so in love with the outcome of my photos because this venue is just gorgeous. The newly renovated ballroom is classy, clean, and every detail was touched upon. The chandeliers are... Read More amazing and shimmer so beautifully (go with the full lighting package!) I will say, I was a very organized bride so when it came time for me to give instructions for wedding day set up I made sure to label everything and typed instructions to go along. Michael and his crew made sure that everything was in order and then let me check during the cocktail hour before all my guests were let in. The bridal suite was a nice escape when I needed to check my makeup or use the bathroom. The do I even describe this food. Perfection. I went to the tasting with my family and got to sample everything (literally tasted everything) and I have to say it was the best food I have had in a large venue. I feel like to be able to cook this well for 100-300 people shows how talented their chefs are. I have been to many weddings and the food at The Primavera Regency is by far the best. So many of my guests are still talking about the food. A few months before my wedding I stopped eating all animal products and became a vegan. Michael was so kind as to create a vegan option instead of vegetarian on my menu. There were a few other vegan guests so he made a few of us really happy. Even my vegan option was delicious!! (quinoa salad with nuts and veggies and a vinaigrette dressing) The food at this place is five star in the wedding world. During the cocktail hour and Viennese hour a special table was set up with EVERYTHING for my husband and I to enjoy. We didn't have to serve ourselves at all. This made it possible for us to actually eat on our wedding night which was awesome and from what I have heard, rare. Michael the maître d' was so diligent. He was there from beginning to end checking in with me, my parents, and my maid of honor multiple times. I didn't have any complaints to give to him because everything was so perfect but he was there regardless. During the evening I saw my grandmother carrying cake to her seat and I went to help her carry it but before I could turn around and even take one step Michael was there and took the plate from me. He told me "don't worry" and escorted my grandmother to her seat. This will always stand out in my mind. He is beyond amazing at what he does and I appreciate him so much for making my wedding night perfect. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to be treated like royalty on their wedding night. I will never forget my wedding day in general, but my reception at The Primavera Regency was the best part!!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Caitlin B

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough amazing and wonderful things about Primavera Regency. From start to finish, the entire process of working with Michael and his staff was truly delightful. Attention to detail, open communication, guidance and ease are just a few of the... Read More adjectives to describe how it was to plan both our ceremony and reception here. When the day of the wedding came, my husband and I, our families and guests were blown away. The food was phenomenal and our maitre’d, Jeffrey, ensured the night flowed smoothly. If you want a guaranteed amazing wedding which guests will talk about for years to come, you must choose Primavera Regency!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jackie H

5 stars isn't enough for the Primavera. We were fortunate enough to be one of the first couples to use the newly renovated ballroom - it was beyond anything we could have asked for. It was absolutely stunning. The food might be some of the best food you and your guests will EVER... Read More eat - it really is that good. Even the cake (that comes with the package) is out of this world good. Your guests will NOT leave hungry, that's for sure. The staff is so good that they were asking our guests if they wanted to have their leftover food boxed for them. Cocktail hour was one of the best hours of our lives. Your guests will like the fact that there are PLENTY of tables and chairs for them to sit at - no reason for everyone to stand uncomfortably for an hour. Also, as the bride and groom, they treat you like royalty. The staff had 2 tables reserved for us and brought us out a sample of EVERYTHING during cocktail hour. Our wedding ceremony was supposed to take place outdoors at the Primavera, but unfortunately it rained that day. If it happens to rain on your wedding day there, don't fear. They turn that ballroom into a beautiful ceremony space, and you'll be married in front of a stunning new fireplace. They were so organized and prepared, that we weren't even bothered that we weren't able to have the ceremony outdoors. I can't say enough good things about our wedding there. They made the whole process simple. They only do one wedding at a time, so everything is focused on you. For the bride that doesn't want to do a lot of planning - Primavera will take care of pretty much everything for you. If you want to get a sample of their food (before the tasting), just go to Ferrero's in Westfield (that's their restaurant). It's amazing.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Lauren K

I cannot say enough about the Primavera Regency! We initially booked with Michael and he was there for us every step of the planning process. He was extremely responsive to e-mails and phone calls and took the time to answer all of our questions. The food and service here is... Read More phenomenal! Our Maitre D made us feel like a king and queen all night, from guiding us seamlessly through the ceremony to preparing us plates at cocktail hour to bringing us drinks throughout the night. We had our ceremony inside because of a thunderstorm and it was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a more incredible day! I highly recommend the Primavera for your big day! Reasonably priced, incredible food, and unparalleled won't regret it!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Jenna G

Cannot express how amazing my wedding was here. Staff was great with guest and bridal party. Make you feel special and do everything they can to make your day special!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Tara C

So far so good , we booked our wedding for June 23rd 2017 . And they worked with us for our budget and keep working with us . Answers all emails an calls and what ever we need they do. All my guest are so happy and say they have the best food . We went to the tasting and wow if... Read More you go hungry you have issues . Cant wait for our day to come

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jessica P

Our wedding was on August 12, 2016 and I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Primavera Regency in Stirling, NJ. We booked our wedding with the manager, Michael, and he was extremely patient and helpful. Any questions that I had months prior he was happy to answer and... Read More was always prompt with returning my phone calls and emails. The venue is very organized and was very on top of the details for my big day. They worked well with my vendors and the decorations were perfect. The food is absolutely amazing and my family, who are tough critics, are still talking about how delicious the food was. Ahmed, our Maitre'd, was outstanding and went above and beyond during the whole wedding. He worked perfectly with my day of coordinator and was able to seamlessly transform the reception room for our ceremony within minutes since a thunderstorm rolled in 10 minutes prior. We booked the venue because we heard wonderful things from friends and they exceeded my expectations in every way. We used Jimmy Ponzio for our photo booth and uplighting. Jimmy's company is called Empyre Entertainment and they are the in-house entertainment company for The Primavera. Jimmy was also easy to work with and my guests had a great time at his photo booth. The lighting was beautiful and exactly how I wanted. The Primavera has built-in lighting and Empyre offered competitive rates on in-house entertainment. I liked that they offered this and other venues did not. The Primavera's staff defines what customer service should be. They also only have one event going on at once so you get very personalized service and plenty of parking and space in the venue. Your guests will actually be able to sit at cocktail hour since the room is very large. You will not regret having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 erin m

THIS VENUE IS AMAZING. Michael made everything easy from day 1 when we officially booked. Prior to the event he made planning easy, fun, and seamless. The day of was magical. The food was incredible, the staff was professional, and the venue was beautiful. I cannot express... Read More enough how pleased I am with the Primavera. The price was well within our budget, and what we got for our money almost seamed too good to be true! Check out the Primavera! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Danielle L

I could not have asked for a better Wedding Venue. The Primavera Regency made my wedding day amazing and really worked hard to make sure the food, service, and entire reception was flawless. They are very organized and truly care about your special day. From the moment we booked... Read More the venue to the food tasting, final meeting, and special day-I had all the trust in the world in them. Michael was absolutely amazing the entire wedding. He went out of his way to make sure my fiancé and I had food or a drink and made sure that we were happy. He organized everything and even helped with photography and videography organization. The food was absolutely amazing- Everyone is still talking about how amazing it was and I have been told by so many people that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to! We loved the Primavera Regency and would recommend anyone to get married there!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Colleen C

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Primavera Regency on hot humid Saturday and could not have asked for a better wedding. We were made to feel so special on our day and we never were in need of anything for the whole event…from my arrival at the Bridal Suite…through... Read More the outdoor ceremony…into cocktail hour…ending with the reception-I never had a worry or concern. The venue is very elegant and the price is quite reasonable for all that is included. The entire staff was the outgoing and social individuals we have ever met. It was the absolutely most incredible food we have ever had at any event anywhere. There was definitely not a shortage of food and it was all delicious. I have gotten so many compliments on how nice the event looked. We were made to feel so special and had the most unbelievable time. I couldn't have asked for a better venue to celebrate our marriage! We would highly recommend The Primavera Regency for any and all events!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Allison E

Thank you for making our wedding reception everything we could have ever dreamed up! We got married in April 2015 and are still getting rave reviews on the food (especially the cocktail hour) and service. Primavera was the first reception venue we looked at and it should have... Read More been the last because none of the other places we checked out could offer your level of excellence. The staff at Primavera pay attention to every detail and were helpful and easy to work with at every turn. Our Maitre D was amazing!! Thank you for treating us like royalty for the night (and the days leading up to it). My husband and I are hoping to get invited to another party there so we can return!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Elizabeth G

What can I say about the Primavera Regency - it is nothing but spectacular! From the moment we walked through their doors we knew it was the place for us (we had seen eight places beforehand). Michael helped us through each step of the wedding process to make sure we had the... Read More perfect day. The food was outstanding, the service was outstanding and the place itself was ideal for a wedding. Jeffrey our Maître de for the night was just perfect - anything we needed or our families needed was provided for instantaneously. Through Primavera we booked all our vendors and each one provided us with honestly the perfect day - not a thing went wrong and that was all due to the professionalism and dedication of the Primavera Regency. All of our families are still raving about how great our wedding was - we couldn't have asked for better at the price we received. Thank you to all of you again - we truly had a magical day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My husband and I could not have picked a better place to have our reception! The venue is very elegant and the price is quite reasonable for all that is included. Our Maitre D Michael was phenomenal! He was so attentive before and during our wedding and was a pleasure to work... Read More with. He was so attentive to me and my husband, set aside a table during cocktail hour just for us to be sure we ate. We always had a drink in hand thanks to Michael, which I also learned after the wedding that he extended the same attentive courtesy to our parents as well throughout the reception. The food is absolutely phenomenal, the cocktail hour in itself could have been more than sufficient in filling our guests! The entree selections were also diverse and delicious. I couldn't have asked for a better venue to celebrate our marriage, it made the celebration phenomenal. Would highly highly recommend Michael and the Primavera Regency!

Amazing and affordable wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lisa R

I am absolutely in love with the Primavera Regency. The Banquet Manager, Michael, was incredible, accommodating and a great help throughout all of the steps of the planning process! The food is OUT OF THIS WORLD and the staff are courteous, cordial, professional and five star.... Read More We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony on September 19th, followed by a Cocktail Hour and Reception - with a Viennese Hour as well! Michael will work with your budget, as we paid for this wedding on our own. We had top notch food, constant flowing alcohol, excellent service and the memories of a lifetime thanks to the Primavera Regency. I had a concern about the flowers that were outside 5 days prior to the wedding. Michael went above and beyond to make sure that their potted plants outside were refreshed and replanted to ensure that our pictures were beautiful. I will hold any and all future events at the Primavera! Thank you again for making our wedding day seamless and special.

My Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Rachel L

I just recently had my wedding reception here on May 15, 2015. Let me start out to say, since the beginning of booking The Primavera Regency, they have been nothing but helpful. They eased my anxiety when it came to having a wedding of over 200 people. The food was... Read More outstanding, although I did not eat much since I was a tad busy. ;-) I'm still getting compliments on how amazing everything was. It was absolutely perfect from the food to the staff, 110% was given at each table. I think in a few years I'll have to renew my vows just so I can have another wedding reception with The Primavera!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Dana V

My wife and I had shopped around quite a few venues before finalizing our decision w/ the Primavera. We are beyond happy w/ our choice. Michael and Chris were amazing to work with and were on top of everything. My wife and I were comfortable and relaxed the entire night and able... Read More to enjoy the time w/ our family and friends all due to Michael and Chris. The food (cocktail hour, dinner, venetian table) was unbelievably amazing. The service was perfect. Our wedding reception w/ the Primavera was one of the best nights of my life and I'm eternally grateful for this venue making it such a memorable experience.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Alexis D

Words can not do justice to how happy my husband and I were on our wedding day at The Primavera Regency. Chris and the staff went above and beyond our expectations. It actually rained on our way to the park to take pictures, so we had a last minute change of plans. We called... Read More Chris to see if we could arrive early to the Primavera and he didn't even hesitate. He greeted my bridal party at the front door with hot zeppoles. The food is exceptional and so many of our guests are still raving about it! For the quality of the food, top shelf bar, friendly and attentive staff - I don't know if you can find a better value anywhere else. It truly was the best decision we made.

The BEST place to have your wedding in north/central Jersey!

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Jessica P

From the moment we walked in to the ballroom at The Primavera, we were in love. We even had other appointments at other venues that we cancelled because we decided to go with the Primavera that day when we visited for the first time. Chris, our matire'd was incredible. He... Read More listened to our even need and was totally accessible. The food was AMAZING and the service was top notch. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Great wedding location!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Nicole F

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at The Primavera. Steve was very easy to deal with and was very prompt at responding to e-mails/answering questions. They were very accommodating with dietary needs, children's meals, etc. Everyone raved about the food and cake... Read More at our wedding, which is a rare thing at wedding venues. Their cocktail hour is amazing- it had such a large amount of options, that many of our guests were shocked that there also was a 4 course meal! We were extremely pleased with The Primavera and highly recommend it!

The best!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Jules

I cannot rave enough about this venue. My husband and I looked at an embarrassingly large number of wedding venues when we first got engaged, and this was the last place we looked. We knew as soon as we saw the place and spoke with Steve that this was it. Their pricing is... Read More incredibly reasonable, especially for everything that's included. The venue itself is on the smaller side, which I liked. It seemed more intimate that way. We had about 175 people at our wedding though, and there was still plenty of space. We worked with Steve throughout the planning process, and I called and emailed him many times, and he was always very responsive. He made the process very easy and made me feel really comfortable. He didn't disappoint on the day of either. He really goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. For example, my florist forgot to bring flowers to decorate the wedding cake with, so Steve found some flowers and decorated it himself (and it looked great by the way). He was very attentive to my husband and I, and also went out of his way to make sure our parents had everything they needed as well. The rest of the staff were also great and very friendly. The food at this place is also amazing. We have been getting rave reviews from all of our guests about the quality and quantity of the food. I could not have been happier about choosing this venue.

Incredible Night

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Crissy S

Throughout the planning process, Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was always available for my many MANY questions, and had great suggestions on how to make my night even more amazing. The Primavera was very organized as far as setting up time to review the... Read More details and making sure there were no little details left undiscussed. I felt pretty confident that I was all set for my big day. On the night of my wedding, I was beyond impressed. The hall was beautiful, the garden (we had the outdoor ceremony) looked impeccable, the food was AMAZING! Not to sound cliche, but the staff at the Primavera truly made me feel like a princess. There was always someone near by making sure I was fed and happy! My husband and I were completely blown away by the service. Every single person there truly made me feel like they were there to help make my night perfect, and it was! My guests still rave about the food, and I still crave those lobster raviolis! The bartenders were a lot of fun, and my guests certainly kept them busy all night. If you're looking to work with a group of people who will make your night magical, in a beautiful hall with amazing food.. go check out the Primavera. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Jessica F

Amazing night, amazing good, amazing staff!!! Treated us like royalty and very reasonably priced!!! I am one happy bride!!

Wonderful Service, Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Kate P

We just had our wedding here on May 3rd and we couldn't have been happier with having it here. Steve and the rest of the staff are wonderful, he is so helpful and very attentive. The food was amazing and we just overall had such a great experience there. All of my friends and... Read More family are still telling me how much they enjoyed our wedding here!