THE PROP STOP PHOTO BOOTH

Serving Baltimore, DC, Virginia

The Best Open Air Photo Booth Experience

Our booth was designed to be elegant and enhance the overall appearance of the traditional photo booth. Gone are the days when you put up a tacky black bulky box that clashes with your event’s decor. You are spending so much time making sure your event is amazing, be sure your photo booth compliment

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

7476 New Ridge Road, Baltimore, MD Serving Baltimore, DC, Virginia (301) 367-4230

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Katie W

We are so glad we hired Prop Stop Photo Booth for our wedding! They were great to coordinate with, showed up on time and dressed professionally. Their props were great – some of the best we have seen at weddings. We loved that we were able to design our own footer. We would... Read More definitely recommend them – it’s no wonder they have so many great reviews.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kelly D

We loved Prop Stop Photo booth!!!! They were professional with every interaction. They kept the pictures going. They even helped up fix a homemade prop while we had dinner. The photo book we got as part of our package is one of our favorite memories from our wedding. We would... Read More not hesitate to hire the again!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Carrie O

We used prop stop for the photo booth at our wedding. They were very easy to work with, showed up on time and didn’t take up too much space at our venue. They had fantastic props that they brought with them, and they made us a customized banner that was printed at the bottom of... Read More all the photos. We got a great scrapbook at the end of the night and that very same week, we got electronic copies of all photos and they were posted for us on Facebook. I would definitely use prop stop again!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Alyssa F

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was a wonderful addition to our August wedding! After comparing to other companies, you get so much for your money with Prop Stop. We picked a back drop, customized the photo footer, received digital copies of all of the pictures, and got a scrapbook... Read More with messages from our guests! Everybody in the pictures gets to take home a photo strip which our guests loved! We have so many great pictures from our wedding and we would recommend the Prop Stop Photo Booth due to their responsiveness, professionalism, and quality of services!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Emilie K

This company was great to work with. They answered my questions quickly and made the wedding so fun. Our guests had a blast in the photo booth. I was a little disappointed though because their system crashed so none of our pictures had our footer on them. Other than that, they... Read More were great.

2017-05-14T18:30:38 Response from the vendor

Emilie, thank you so much for your review. We did experience a glitch with the footer printing on your photos during the event. However there was never any down time or missed opportunity for photos during the reception. The photos printed immediately after they were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Amanda D

Prop stop provided great services! All of our guest enjoyed the photobooth and commented on how much fun they had using it. We used the enclosed photobooth and it was huge! It could easily accommodate up to 15 people, great for large or small group, couple, or solo pictures.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Caitlyn M

Prop Stop was AWESOME!!! I had to book this company entirely via email as I'm a service member and was stationed overseas while planning my wedding. They were so great and accommodating, the pictures are high quality and the the accessories were so much fun! They were also so... Read More awesome to work with because I wanted to use the photo booth pictures for a scrapbook-style guest book. I basically asked them to help me facilitate a giant craft project in the middle of my wedding and they didn't bat an eye!! Patrick our photo booth operator was so friendly and professional; he really understood what I was trying to do with my guest book and he was diligent and organized in getting it done. This is no small thing, wanting an outcome, but having to trust 150 people to follow directions to get it means you need someone you can count on to coordinate: Patrick was awesome and I can't thank him enough for taking that on. I would definitely work with this company again!'

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Sara F

Prop Stop did the photo booth for our wedding in August. They were wonderful - everything was seamless from the set-up to the very end of the night. The photo booth was so popular that there was a line for most of the night! There were tons of great props, and enough strips came... Read More out that EVERYONE in the photo could have one. We did the extra scrapbook, which was awesome - they put in one of every strip plus guests could write a special message. A wonderful, special, and funny memento. They are great and we can't recommend them enough! Also - great value for the price.

Perfect Addition!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Sarah F

The photo booth was one of the biggest hits of my whole wedding! Everyone had so much fun taking photos and using the props provided, it seemed like there was never a dull moment the entire time it was set up. The attendant that was provided was wonderful and very helpful.... Read More Within a week of the wedding all the images at been upload to their facebook account and I had received each individual photo that was taken via dropbox. I would highly recommend them for a fun addition to a wedding or party!

Great Fun!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

I attended a wedding last year with a photo booth and costumes. It was a lot of fun and very popular among all of the guests - young and old. I hired the Prop Stop to provide a photo booth for my daughter's wedding last month and it was a bit hit. The photos were quite good... Read More and even better online. We paid extra for a scrap book that was made during the course of the night with comments from the guests that the newlyweds took home with them. A great addition to a traditional wedding party.

Amazing Service & Quality

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Samantha B

From the booking to the wedding, this company was amazing! I didn't want a cliche photobooth and just wanted one picture, my own "Gatsby" props that I would provide and my own guest book. Honestly, they were the hardest working vendor at the wedding! Even though I didn't use... Read More their props or guest book, they hustled to get everyone to take pics and sign the guestbook and even complimented them all! Our guy was working up a sweat taping up all the pics. He even offered to stay open later because he was having so much fun! They allowed me to create my own footer as well since I'm a graphic designer and had a theme/fonts around my wedding. Even though I wound up not creating my own backdrop, they were open to the idea and were always attentive with my questions. I found them on Thumbtack and am SO pleased. Plus, their turn around for providing the electronic pics was 4 days! I got a Facebook album and a Dropbox album. I recommend them to everyone!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Courtney H

Oh what fun our guests had with our photo booth!! Prop Stop was such a fun - ESSENTIAL touch we added to our wedding. Our guests had an absolute blast in the photo booth! The props were amazing and the backdrop was actually the perfect addition to our tent. We are still... Read More cracking up looking at all of the pictures - thank you so much for being such a fun addition to our wedding!!! We even had friends book them for an upcoming wedding - THANK YOU!!

AWESOME service!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Haydar A

The Prop Shop photo booth is a great company to work with and adds a lot of fun to your event. Paul and his wife were the photo booth attendants for our big night. They were on time, set up fast and both super friendly and patient even when it was big crowds of guests trying to... Read More get into the shot. Our guest really enjoyed the photo booth and different props and signs that they could use in the pictures. It was great to get to see and tag all of the shots that The Prop Shop put on facebook. We added the video feature as well and were happy with the out come.

Great Wedding PhotoBooth

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Elizabeth S

The PropStop is absolutely amazing. My husband and I are so incredibly happy with everything they had to offer and just can't get enough of looking at our amazing guestbook with all of the photos! Their staff was on time and professional and made the whole process and setup... Read More smooth and fun! The guests are still talking about how amazing the Photo Booth was and how it really added something special to the wedding. We are forever grateful and would hire them again in a second!!!

Great Props!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Kristen B

The Prop Stop had amazing props, were extremely affordable and they print out photos for each person in the photo! I was so happy with my decision to use them. They were awesome and everyone loved it!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Melanie P

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was an excellent addition to our wedding reception. Everyone had so much fun using the photo booth. DJ was an amazing attendant and was so patient with all of the guest. There were endless amounts of props to use and the pictures turned out great. We... Read More added the guest book for the guest to put their photos in. We walked away with it at the end of the night. It was great to have the chance to look at all the pictures the guest took. I would highly recommend booking the Prop Stop Photo Booth for any event!

Photobooth Fun

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Maria S

Thank you so much Pat and Paul for an amazing time at our wedding! The photobooth was a huge hit and everyone had such a great time especially the kiddos. We loved the scrapbook as well :)

A Photo Booth is NECESSARY at Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Christina A

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. People of all ages absolutely loved it! The Prop Stop Photo Booth's props were awesome! They were in great condition and had a wide variety. Everyone got copies of their photos and an extra one to put in a guest book with a note. We... Read More opted to create our own guest book but Prop Stop has one to bring, if you would like! Patrick is awesome to work with and will help you create a footer for your photo strip and any desired background. I HIGHLY recommend them and would use them again if I ever have an event that would benefit from it!

Great Photo booth

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Rachel B

We had The Prop Stop Photo Booth at our wedding this past Saturday and they were GREAT! It was such a hit! Every guest went back several times and thoroughly enjoyed the myriad props available and the friendly attendant who was so kind and fun. We are so happy we picked this... Read More company and are more than happy with the service! We even got a scrap book of all of the photos taken throughout the night, it is a great keepsake.

Who doesn't love a photo booth?

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jia P

As my title suggests, who doesn't love a photo booth? Our guests really took advantage of the photo booth and their props! As the bride, I was only able to partake in it for a couple of pictures, but we got it mainly as entertainment for the guests anyway. I don't think... Read More the groom had a chance to get in any of the pics. The picture quality was great! We paid a little extra for a scrap book to keep for ourselves where our guests could write a little message for us. If your budget allows for it, it is money well spent!

Bravo!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jeanne R

Loved this company's photo booth! Our guests had so much fun taking pics and they had the best props to use! Plus, you can fit a lot of people in one frame since it's not an actual photo booth and a screen instead. I highly recommend!

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

To be honest, I was never a huge fan of photobooths at weddings, I always thought it was kind of a distraction and slightly overpriced. After my (now) wife convinced me to get one for our wedding, Patrick completely changed my mind. Patrick showed up early, was... Read More professional through the whole night, even when we started to get a little rowdy. He showed that he understood the occasion and was dressed sharp in a suit and tie. I personally think it is important for a vendor to understand the dress code whether it is a sweet 16 party or my wedding, so that really impressed me. The backdrop color was aligned with the colors in our wedding and I think everyone had a complete blast with it. I know that older members of my family that had never had the pleasure of using a photobooth had a little too much fun, but again, just my opinion! In closing, the service was great, the price point was reasonable and in line with our budget, and my entire wedding had a great time using the photobooth! I 100% recommend Patrick and company for your next occasion!!!

Made a great decision to hire Prop Stop

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 c m

About 2 weeks before the wedding, I realized we were under the budget for the wedding. My daughter first choice was to use the money for a photo booth. What a great decision to hire Patrick. He was fantastic to work with. He allowed us to use some of our own props... it was a... Read More military/USA theme. All of our guests commented on how much fun it was to have a photo booth. Wonderful memories for the bride and groom

Excellent

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Rick T

The Prop Stop Booth was a great success at my wedding. We liked the booth bc it was open and fit a large group of folks.

Great Value

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Alba P

I got a great deal with them. They had alot of props and were very professional.