THE PROP STOP PHOTO BOOTH

Serving Baltimore, DC, Virginia

The

Our booth was designed to be elegant and enhance the overall appearance of the traditional photo booth. Gone are the days when you put up a tacky black bulky box that clashes with your event’s decor. You are spending so much time making sure your event is amazing, be sure your photo booth compliment

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

7476 New Ridge Road, Baltimore, MD Serving Baltimore, DC, Virginia (301) 367-4230

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Sara F

Prop Stop did the photo booth for our wedding in August. They were wonderful - everything was seamless from the set-up to the very end of the night. The photo booth was so popular that there was a line for most of the night! There were tons of great props, and enough strips came... Read More out that EVERYONE in the photo could have one. We did the extra scrapbook, which was awesome - they put in one of every strip plus guests could write a special message. A wonderful, special, and funny memento. They are great and we can't recommend them enough! Also - great value for the price.

Perfect Addition!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Sarah F

The photo booth was one of the biggest hits of my whole wedding! Everyone had so much fun taking photos and using the props provided, it seemed like there was never a dull moment the entire time it was set up. The attendant that was provided was wonderful and very helpful.... Read More Within a week of the wedding all the images at been upload to their facebook account and I had received each individual photo that was taken via dropbox. I would highly recommend them for a fun addition to a wedding or party!

Great Fun!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

I attended a wedding last year with a photo booth and costumes. It was a lot of fun and very popular among all of the guests - young and old. I hired the Prop Stop to provide a photo booth for my daughter's wedding last month and it was a bit hit. The photos were quite good... Read More and even better online. We paid extra for a scrap book that was made during the course of the night with comments from the guests that the newlyweds took home with them. A great addition to a traditional wedding party.

Amazing Service & Quality

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Samantha B

From the booking to the wedding, this company was amazing! I didn't want a cliche photobooth and just wanted one picture, my own "Gatsby" props that I would provide and my own guest book. Honestly, they were the hardest working vendor at the wedding! Even though I didn't use... Read More their props or guest book, they hustled to get everyone to take pics and sign the guestbook and even complimented them all! Our guy was working up a sweat taping up all the pics. He even offered to stay open later because he was having so much fun! They allowed me to create my own footer as well since I'm a graphic designer and had a theme/fonts around my wedding. Even though I wound up not creating my own backdrop, they were open to the idea and were always attentive with my questions. I found them on Thumbtack and am SO pleased. Plus, their turn around for providing the electronic pics was 4 days! I got a Facebook album and a Dropbox album. I recommend them to everyone!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Courtney H

Oh what fun our guests had with our photo booth!! Prop Stop was such a fun - ESSENTIAL touch we added to our wedding. Our guests had an absolute blast in the photo booth! The props were amazing and the backdrop was actually the perfect addition to our tent. We are still... Read More cracking up looking at all of the pictures - thank you so much for being such a fun addition to our wedding!!! We even had friends book them for an upcoming wedding - THANK YOU!!

AWESOME service!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Haydar A

The Prop Shop photo booth is a great company to work with and adds a lot of fun to your event. Paul and his wife were the photo booth attendants for our big night. They were on time, set up fast and both super friendly and patient even when it was big crowds of guests trying to... Read More get into the shot. Our guest really enjoyed the photo booth and different props and signs that they could use in the pictures. It was great to get to see and tag all of the shots that The Prop Shop put on facebook. We added the video feature as well and were happy with the out come.

Great Wedding PhotoBooth

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Elizabeth S

The PropStop is absolutely amazing. My husband and I are so incredibly happy with everything they had to offer and just can't get enough of looking at our amazing guestbook with all of the photos! Their staff was on time and professional and made the whole process and setup... Read More smooth and fun! The guests are still talking about how amazing the Photo Booth was and how it really added something special to the wedding. We are forever grateful and would hire them again in a second!!!

Great Props!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Kristen B

The Prop Stop had amazing props, were extremely affordable and they print out photos for each person in the photo! I was so happy with my decision to use them. They were awesome and everyone loved it!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Melanie P

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was an excellent addition to our wedding reception. Everyone had so much fun using the photo booth. DJ was an amazing attendant and was so patient with all of the guest. There were endless amounts of props to use and the pictures turned out great. We... Read More added the guest book for the guest to put their photos in. We walked away with it at the end of the night. It was great to have the chance to look at all the pictures the guest took. I would highly recommend booking the Prop Stop Photo Booth for any event!

Photobooth Fun

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Maria S

Thank you so much Pat and Paul for an amazing time at our wedding! The photobooth was a huge hit and everyone had such a great time especially the kiddos. We loved the scrapbook as well :)

A Photo Booth is NECESSARY at Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Christina A

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. People of all ages absolutely loved it! The Prop Stop Photo Booth's props were awesome! They were in great condition and had a wide variety. Everyone got copies of their photos and an extra one to put in a guest book with a note. We... Read More opted to create our own guest book but Prop Stop has one to bring, if you would like! Patrick is awesome to work with and will help you create a footer for your photo strip and any desired background. I HIGHLY recommend them and would use them again if I ever have an event that would benefit from it!

Great Photo booth

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Rachel B

We had The Prop Stop Photo Booth at our wedding this past Saturday and they were GREAT! It was such a hit! Every guest went back several times and thoroughly enjoyed the myriad props available and the friendly attendant who was so kind and fun. We are so happy we picked this... Read More company and are more than happy with the service! We even got a scrap book of all of the photos taken throughout the night, it is a great keepsake.

Who doesn't love a photo booth?

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jia P

As my title suggests, who doesn't love a photo booth? Our guests really took advantage of the photo booth and their props! As the bride, I was only able to partake in it for a couple of pictures, but we got it mainly as entertainment for the guests anyway. I don't think... Read More the groom had a chance to get in any of the pics. The picture quality was great! We paid a little extra for a scrap book to keep for ourselves where our guests could write a little message for us. If your budget allows for it, it is money well spent!

Bravo!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jeanne R

Loved this company's photo booth! Our guests had so much fun taking pics and they had the best props to use! Plus, you can fit a lot of people in one frame since it's not an actual photo booth and a screen instead. I highly recommend!

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

To be honest, I was never a huge fan of photobooths at weddings, I always thought it was kind of a distraction and slightly overpriced. After my (now) wife convinced me to get one for our wedding, Patrick completely changed my mind. Patrick showed up early, was... Read More professional through the whole night, even when we started to get a little rowdy. He showed that he understood the occasion and was dressed sharp in a suit and tie. I personally think it is important for a vendor to understand the dress code whether it is a sweet 16 party or my wedding, so that really impressed me. The backdrop color was aligned with the colors in our wedding and I think everyone had a complete blast with it. I know that older members of my family that had never had the pleasure of using a photobooth had a little too much fun, but again, just my opinion! In closing, the service was great, the price point was reasonable and in line with our budget, and my entire wedding had a great time using the photobooth! I 100% recommend Patrick and company for your next occasion!!!

Made a great decision to hire Prop Stop

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 c m

About 2 weeks before the wedding, I realized we were under the budget for the wedding. My daughter first choice was to use the money for a photo booth. What a great decision to hire Patrick. He was fantastic to work with. He allowed us to use some of our own props... it was a... Read More military/USA theme. All of our guests commented on how much fun it was to have a photo booth. Wonderful memories for the bride and groom

Excellent

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Rick T

The Prop Stop Booth was a great success at my wedding. We liked the booth bc it was open and fit a large group of folks.

Great Value

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Alba P

I got a great deal with them. They had alot of props and were very professional.

Fantastic....Again!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

This was the 3rd time I've used the Prop Stop Photo Booth for 3 different parties, and they've only gotten better each time! Patrick and Natalie are wonderful to deal with, and Chris is the very best attendant (aside from when Patrick steps in!) All of the party-goers have been... Read More thrilled with the props, the take home photos, and the personal attention. I highly recommend this company - you just won't find any place that's better!!

Absolutely LOVED this company - worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Teresa D

We LOVE this company!! They were incredible from start to finish. We interacted with Patrick via email to set everything up and he was super friendly and responsive. They allowed us to use our own customized graphic for the bottom of the photo strip, which was a really cool... Read More personal touch for our wedding. Paul was the attendant that worked our wedding - it was his first event and he ROCKED it. All of our guests loved him enough that multiple told us how nice he was. The props were in a nice chest for guests to dig through, and there was a large variety so a ton of people could be in the photos. We were hesitant at first about having a photo booth, and now I realize it was one of the best parts! Our guests loved it and the company is great and loads all of them on Facebook for free. We opted to pay the extra for the book that guests could sign, and it actually was broken. The company already shipped us a replacement within one week of the event. Honestly, we would recommend this company to anyone - honest people with fabulous service quality. Thank you, Prop Stop!! :)

Awesome company, awesome time!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Caitlin D

We highly recommend Patrick and Prop Stop Photo Booth! Patrick was able to provide us with a photo booth last minute for our church's Harvest Bazaar. Chris, his employee, was absolutely wonderful- personable and professional. He put everyone who went up for a photo at ease. The... Read More Bazaar fundraiser was a huge success and having your booth there really added to the festive mood. I saw people old and young having a great time at the booth- their smiles really made everything worth it. Thanks again!

If you are looking for a photobooth...

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Mary N

Look no further.. Patrick is awesome. He was professional as would be expected from any wedding vendors...but he was also pretty fun. We really enjoyed the surprise photo strip of him!! His props are GREAT and the photo"booth" can jam in quite a crowd since it is free... Read More standing. I would hire him again for any other photobooth needs in the future. I just don't know when we will ever use it other than the wedding!

Lots of fun!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Kirstin L

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was great! Patrick was very easy to work with and wonderful at the wedding. All of the guests had so much fun with the props and the photos. We really enjoyed seeing the silly side of everyone and were so happy to have an album of all the photos taken... Read More that night. Definitely recommended!

Loved our photo booth!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Terri C

Working with The Prop Stop and Patrick was great, didn't have a single issue! They have a bunch of background options and so many props. I loved that they print a photo strip for everyone in the picture and one for an album that we got. My husband and I had some great laughs... Read More looking through all the pictures everyone took.

incredible time!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014

Prop Stop was absolutely amazing! We have gotten so many compliments on how great our wedding was, and I truly beleive it wouldn't have been as good if it weren't for the photo booth! Everyone had so much fun, Patrick was on top of his game and getting fantastic photos, and we... Read More are so thrilled with our scrapbook to go thru time and time again. Thanks a lot, Patrick! Way to rock out with us! We really appreciate it.