The Reeds at Shelter Haven

Stone Harbor, NJ

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located in Stone Harbor, New Jersey, the Reeds at Shelter Haven is a breathtaking seaside destination, ideal for wedding celebrations in the Jersey Shore area. Situated on the harbor, you can enjoy dramatic views of the shoreline while you exchange your vows and celebrate your wedding. Both indoor and open-air event spaces are available, giving you an array of options as you plan your wedding day.

Sweet Grass Ballroom. Upon entering the ballroom, all eyes immediately drift to the wall of glass facing out onto the water. A fireplace further adds to the charm of this space. With access to the connected covered veranda, you have plentiful options for spreading out during your celebration. The Sweet Grass Ballroom will accommodate up to 220 guests for a banquet with dancing, 340 guests for a cocktail reception and 280 guests for a cocktail reception with dancing. The Sweet Grass Ballroom can also divide into two separate ballrooms for smaller gatherings.

Covered Veranda. Many couples use the veranda for the cocktail hour. The veranda itself will accommodate up to 80 guests for a cocktail reception. Spill out onto the grass and up to 180 guests can enjoy this space.

The Reeds Bay Front Lawn. When only open air will do, plan your ceremony and reception on the lawn. Views of the water from the lawn provide a breathtaking backdrop.

The Roof Garden Sun Deck. Celebrate in the full sunshine or under the stars on the Roof Garden Sun Deck. This exquisite space will accommodate up to 150 guests for a ceremony, 125 guests for a cocktail reception, 95 guests for a cocktail reception with dancing and 60 guests for a banquet dinner with dancing.

When every detail must be ideal, the wedding coordinators on staff at the Reeds at Shelter Haven will step in to offer their expert assistance. With the on-site coordination by the events staff, you will receive continuous guidance and support through every step of the planning process. A final detail meeting is also provided.

The coordinators assist with a personalized floor plan and the creation of save-the-dates and direction inserts for invitations. A wedding specialist is also on hand on the day of your event to manage every facet of the celebration.

The culinary team assists with choosing and planning a sumptuous wedding feast. You can schedule a free food tasting during the planning stage as well. A plated dinner package includes your choice of five butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, two displays during the cocktail hour, a station attended by a chef, the plated dinner and three desserts passed to guests. Pastry chefs also prepare the wedding cake. This package also includes a champagne toast, a five-hour open bar with luxury spirits and the creation of a specialty cocktail for your event. Children's meals and vendor meals are included with this package as well.

All receptions include set up of the tables and chairs, as well as a custom linen package for the tables. The couple also receives a complimentary suite for two nights.

Partnering with the event coordinators at the Reeds at Shelter Haven promises to result in an unforgettable wedding event. The team understands the importance of every detail and they focus fully on ensuring that your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Add special amenities to your package to make it even more memorable.

• Schedule your rehearsal dinner on the day before your event
  • Plan a farewell brunch on the day after your wedding
  • Some couples opt for a beach wedding, located off the premises. The Reeds team can help coordinate this ceremony
  • Reserve a block of guest rooms for your guests
  • Arrange valet parking for your guests

Stone Harbor's Only Luxury Boutique Hotel & Resort

Your spectacular seaside wedding begins here. The Reeds casual elegance and coastal chic design combine in perfect harmony with the natural surroundings to create a backdrop that is truly one-of-a-kind. Designed by a team of wedding professionals, The Reeds offers the most exclusive seaside wedding destination at the southern New Jersey shore. The options – and possibilities – are unlimited… An intimate sundeck ceremony with stunning water views. Bayside cocktails & hors d’ oeuvres on our covered veranda extending to a beautifully landscaped outdoor lounge. Dinner & dancing in our spacious, open-air concept ballroom for up to 220 guests. Dessert and cordials under the stars before being swept away to your elegantly appointed bridal suite for the night.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

9601 Third Avenue, Stone Harbor, NJ (609) 368-0100

Seriously perfect.

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Katelyn S

I recently got married at The Reeds this past weekend and the day was perfect, from start to finish, even the 34 degree weather! The Reeds is a beautiful and elegant facility to hold a wedding. I've known all my life I didn't want a typical ballroom, country club wedding, and... Read More needed the beach somehow! Krista and Leslie were so wonderful throughout the entire process--both professional yet personable. Our rooms were spacious and beautiful, overlooking the water. The beds were super comfy (sounds silly, but it matters!), and I loved the chocolate good night treats left on the night stand. The food was excellent, and we had guests raving about the filet still, a week later. In fact, a guest joked, could we go back for dinner and get the same wedding entrees this weekend? People raved about the location and the decor, and we have family members who work in the hospitality industry and travel all over the world, and they commented on it.Our cake was gorgeous, and Leslie even helped make it possible to have an identical replica of a Syracuse (my husband's alma mater) cake--it was perfect and spot on! The employees were very polite and calm and no detail was too small. The room was set up beautifully and we even were allowed to take a sneak peek before the reception. My only regret is that the day went too fast, most of my time was spent with our photographer (who was equally amazing) and not in front of the fireplace with our guests and that I didn't get to use the enormous bathtub. It truly was a beautiful place and was better than anything I have ever imagined. Pictures truly don't do this place justice. It is a very unique venue for beach lovers and even non beach lovers. You would be crazy to go elsewhere. We can't wait to come back and visit in the ensuing months.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Melissa & Matt W

My husband and I held our wedding reception at The Reeds Hotel on December 29th, 2016 in the Sweetgrass Ballroom overlooking the bay. It was absolutely gorgeous. Leslie and her team provided outstanding, personable, first-class service and food. Our evening started off with... Read More an amazing cocktail hour full of beautiful displays and tasty, abundant appetizers. The bartenders kept everyone's drinks flowing. Before we knew it, the staff had smoothly transitioned all our guests into the ballroom for dinner and dancing. Throughout the evening, the waitstaff were attentive to all of our guests needs and operated like a well-oiled machine. All of our vendors were recommended by The Reeds and it was evident Leslie and The Reeds worked well with them ensuring the night flowed perfectly. From the first day we met with Leslie, to the end of our wedding night, she made sure no detail was overlooked. It will be a day we will always remember. Thank you Leslie and the Reeds staff! -Melissa and Matt

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Allie N

When me and my husband got engaged we knew we wanted to get married at The Reeds. It was in a location we wanted, had beautiful views of the water, had a more modern feel than many ballrooms and was a little different than a typical ballroom but still elegant which is exactly... Read More what we wanted. After having lunch there and seeing that the food was also amazing we booked it. We got married December 3rd and even though it wasn't summer it was still the perfect location. And they had the fire pits set up outside with blankets that a lot of our guest actually took advantage of hanging out out there. The sales and event planners worked very closely with us to make sure we were getting everything we wanted, answer questions, and make sure we met any deadlines. They also gave us a list of vendors they recommended which was helpful and from that list I used the DJ(who also did lighting and photo booth) and transportation- both of which were great. When the wedding day came the staff at the Reeds was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to meet our needs. They made sure everything went smoothly and this relieved me of so much stress. They took care of EVERYTHING. They along with my florist set up the rooms beautifully (we also did our ceremony at the reeds) and it was exactly what I imagined. The food was so good and my guests are still talking about it. They also give you and your groom a bridal suite to stay in and it is beautiful!!!! Picking the Reeds was the best decision we made!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kimberly G

We got married at the Reeds in December 2016, and I can't even begin to describe how amazingly beautiful it was! The staff, from the hotel front desk, to the waitstaff, to Leslie our event coordinator, were more than accommodating. They truly made the weekend over-the-top... Read More special. In terms of our ceremony and reception, Leslie could not have been more on point. I gave her a very brief description of what I had in mind for the room, and she created EXACTLY what I had envisioned. The room was absolutely gorgeous! Her talent is beyond compare. During the planning process, she was available whenever I needed her, and she was so easy-going that I really had nothing to stress over! The Reeds thought of everything I needed! I would recommend The Reeds to anyone looking for an elegant modern beach wedding - even in the winter!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Andreina S

Our wedding at The Reeds as everything we expected and more. Despite the cold weather, the whole weekend was beautiful from beginning to end. I am still spinning about how amazing our wedding was! The hotel is beautiful inside and outside, the rooms and ballroom are stunning.... Read More The staff was even more wonderful and took care of every detail, attended all my concerns and even helped with matters that were out of their responsibility just to make things easier for us. Thanks to Leslie, the wedding coordinator, my husband and I had a wonderful time and we did not have to worry about anything. The food was incredible, every dish was a explosion of flavors in your mouth, the same with the drinks. I am very thankful we could celebrate our wedding at The Reeds, it is truly a magical place full of wonderful people that will make your wedding day simply perfect.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Michelle S

We got married at The Reeds last month, and I am still on cloud 9 about how absolutely amazing it all was. The biggest part of that was the location- I truly could not have asked for anything better in a wedding venue. The service is outstanding and we were so well taken care of... Read More from our very first visit all the way to the wedding one year later. Krista and Leslie were a pleasure to work with - always professional, friendly, and accommodating. On our wedding day, I was blown away by how picturesque the bay front lawn at sunset was for the ceremony. It was unreal. Then the reception was essentially the best party ever - beautiful set-up, amazing food (and cake!), great open bar, a big dance floor, and super nice hotel accommodations on site. Leslie was so great at taking care of all the details so that we could just relax and enjoy the day. Overall, our guests loved it and so did we. We'll definitely make The Reeds a destination for anniversary trips in the future. Thanks Reeds Team!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Marielle V

The Reeds was my very first choice from first glance of the website. It exudes "city meets beach" and it was the PERFECT venue. Staff is awesome and attentive. The venue is impressive and chic, but still has a breezy, casual vibe. It did rain on my wedding day, but the... Read More open-concept of the venue is so gorgeous, it did not matter one bit and everyone is still raving about the wedding. Wish I could do it again.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Rebecca M

My husband and I got married in September of this year and we could not have asked for a better experience from the day we went on the tour to the very end of our wedding weekend. Leslie and Krista ( who you work with during the planning process ) were SO helpful and very easy... Read More to communicate with. They were informative and prompt. It was evident the first day I met them, that they knew what they were doing for sure. I had both my rehearsal dinner and reception at the Reeds and SO many people went crazy over the food!!! We continue to hear about how amazing it was every time we are around friends and family. Aside from the staff, the venue in general is so beautiful and unique. Overall the venue has an elegant yet beachy feel which we LOVED! Another thing to add - my husband and I knew we wanted to get married down the shore but we were hesitant to choose such a venue when the weather is unpredictable. Let me tell you...when we met with Krista on the day of our tour she immediately put us at ease with the idea of rain. They have everything down to a science and we highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda T

I am not even sure where to start... I guess it was back in December 2015 when we first met with Christa and the team at the Reeds as a potential venue for our fall 2016 wedding. My now husband and I walked out and immediately said cancel all the other appointments, this is it!... Read More Our wedding was 10/7/16 and the day could not have been more perfect. Leslie was wonderful to work with and paid attention to each of my details. The room, the service, the food, the outdoor cocktail hour each exceeded our highest expectation. Our guests could not get over how fantastic The Reeds was and have complimented our wedding over and over again. The bridal suite was beautiful- we arrived to chilled champagne, Leslie had breakfast sent up for my bridal party while we got ready the morning of, and my husband and I came back to a meticulous room with a slice of cake on each of the nightstans, an embroidered blanket with our monogram as a gift from The Reeds, and the top layer of our cake boxed up and in th fridge for safe keeping. Thank you so much Leslie and the team at the Reeds at Shelter Haven. We look forward to celebrating many years to come with you :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 alissa r

We got married at The Reeds on 9/9/16, and it truly was the best day of our lives. From starting the planning process with Krista, to then working with Leslie and having her there the night of, everyone and everything was perfect. Leslie was always prompt returning emails and... Read More calls. She made sure every detail was in place. if we forgot something, Leslie already had it figured out. The night of, Leslie was there assuring everything went smoothly, and it did. All our guests raved ( things we already knew) about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. I would highly recommend The Reeds to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Kensi H

We can't say enough wonderful things about Leslie and The Reeds events team. From the day we booked to the end of our wedding night, we had the most wonderful experience working with Leslie and her team. She quickly answered my questions leading up to the wedding, and even... Read More calmed me down after a few last minute cancellations! The day of was perfect. Leslie and Rachel were there for anything we needed at any time! Besides coordinating the ceremony, guests, set-up, and clean-up....my groom and I were so overwhelmed to come back to our room with a piece of our wedding cake on each nightstand, a beautiful personalized embroidered blanket, and all of our wedding decor perfectly packed up and placed in our room. It was truly the best day of our lives at the best venue with the best team. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kelly S

We got married at The Reeds Memorial Day Weekend 2016 and were VERY lucky to have perfect weather! The Reeds was the first and last venue we looked at. Krista met with us on short notice and we found the package was very reasonable for what was included. Of course the venue had... Read More spectacular views that couldn’t be beat! We planned our wedding in 9 months, and everything from start to finish was seamless thanks to Krista and Leslie. We had family and friends in from out of town and from out of country, everyone was extremely impressed with The Reeds! Our guests are still raving about the venue and delicious food! It was the perfect kick-off to the summer! Krista, Leslie as well as the rest of The Reeds staff, were top notch and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Leslie was always responsive and very flexible throughout the planning and left nothing to be worried about. We were very impressed by the many smaller details including the champagne in our suite when we checked in, the monogramed throw blanket on our bed after the wedding, and all of the cards/gifts and cake being brought up to our room for us after the wedding. They took any possible stress out of the day so that we could thoroughly enjoy ourselves. I would also strongly suggest using the vendors recommended by The Reeds. We went with a recommended Officiant, DJ, Photographer and onsite Hair/makeup; all of which were phenomenal ! Thank you to The Reeds, especially Leslie and Krista for making our wedding day absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

My fiancé and I wanted a destination wedding but something close enough that our friends and family could make the trip and celebrate with us. We looked in the Cape May area first but nothing jumped out at me. My fiancé's family had a house in Avalon growing up so we decided... Read More to make the trip to Avalon and Stone Harbor over Labor Day weekend to check out 3 venues. The Reeds was the last venue we toured. From the moment we sat down with Krista Ostrander, I knew this was going to be the place! Not to mention the beautiful ballroom and spectacular veranda. Krista was extremely informative. She was super accommodating to customizing a package to fit our budget and needs. We weren't even out of New Jersey on the way home Monday morning and I emailed Krista to find out how to secure the date and book the venue! We chose Friday, May 27th over Memorial Day weekend 2016, so had less than 7 months to plan everything... and I was planning from 6 hours away. Krista was prompt with telephone calls and emails. She was easy to reach and made the process super stress-free. By November, Krista had "introduced" us via email to Leslie Pastore, the event coordinator. There aren't enough spaces in this review to write how talented and amazing Leslie truly is. She was thorough, prompt, knowledgeable, and really brought the whole day together. The food tasting was unbelievable; well organized, delicious, and really got me excited for the big day. It was so nice to actually meet Leslie, the person who was so calm and understanding on the other end of my calls and emails, which included hundreds of questions a day. She made the planning from afar seamless. The day was perfect from start to finish, because of her. She truly made the day magical down to every last detail. After the wedding, we entered our suite to a bottle of champagne and an embroidered blanket with our initials on it. That was extremely thoughtful and touching. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue, not only because The Reeds is beautiful , but the whole staff is truly amazing. I can't speak highly enough of everyone that I encountered at The Reeds during this process. Everything was top notch!! People are STILL talking about how amazing it was!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Our wedding was perfection. The venue was beautiful, the food delicious and our room beautiful. Leslie, our coordinator was a pleasure to work with. She was on top of every detail and super quick in her response to any question sent to her. It turned out to be a rainy day... Read More and we decided at 9 am to move our 11:30 ceremony inside. The transition was seamless and looked as though it was planned that way from day 1. Every detail was perfectly presented and the staff was so eager to incorporate all the details I dreamed up and make them reality. Ours is a second marriage and we have come to expect a level of service and quality and the Reeds exceeded our expectations at every level.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Stephanie G

We had such and amazing experience at the reeds. Despite the rainy weather everything was absolutely perfect. It is a beautiful venue and leslie and krista are great!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

We had ~155 people and the wedding was a huge success. We got many complements on the food and venue, even though it was terrible weather. Leslie the event coordinator was well organized and responsive. The whole experience was great.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

To say we were pleased with our experience with the Reeds would be an understatement. My husband and I got married at the Reeds on April 17, 2016 and we could not be happier with our choice. Krista, Leslie, and the team at the Reeds were absolutely top notch in every aspect.... Read More Krista and Leslie were prompt, courteous, and always so helpful and informative with every question we had during the planning process. The wedding day itself was so well managed and we felt completely confident that everything was taken care of. The hotel rooms were beautiful, service was outstanding, and the food was delicious. Our guests could not stop raving about how wonderful of a venue it was. The Reeds really do go above and beyond to make their bride and groom, family, and guests have a wonderful experience. I cannot say enough of this gorgeous venue and the very kind staff. We are so thrilled with our choice and would highly suggest it to anyone looking to get married, or even have a weekend away. We will absolutely be back to the Reeds to stay as a married couple and enjoy the very cute town of Stone Harbor.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Jacqueline P

We had the best wedding ever at the Reeds! It was December and beautiful! The staff was amazing, the food was great, and the hotel was perfect for getting ready! There is nothing better in the area. Don't think twice about booking anywhere else!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Sheila R

My husband and I got married at the Reeds on December 5, 2015. It's hard to put into words how amazing our wedding day was- this is mainly because Leslie, Krista and the rest of the team at the Reeds made everything so easy. They amount of support we received from them was... Read More beyond our expectations. They are professional, talented and genuinely care about you and making your day perfect. Our wedding guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was, the delicious food, and the accommodating/friendly staff. We couldn't have asked for a better day - and that is all thanks to the wedding team at the Reeds.

Amazing and flawless

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Jennifer M

Amazing and flawless! Both Krista and Leslie were awesome and helped to make our wedding a complete success! Working with them was amazing! They were both so accommodating and were always there to help! We knew we were in good hands (with Leslie) on our wedding day and she... Read More ensured that everything went smoothly! The entire day was flawless! The Reeds far exceeded our expectations! The attention to detail was outstanding! The staff was amazing and extremely accommodating! I could go on and on! There were so many little touches that blew me away! We could not have asked for anything more!! Additionally our guest had only positive comments!! We are so happy that we chose the Reeds!! From our engagement to our wedding day! We cannot thank you and the entire staff enough!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

We got married at the Reeds on 10/23/15. Although we originally wanted to get married at the Windrift, we met Krista and immediately changed our minds. She was able to work with our budget and after asking around, we realized we were going to have an amazing wedding with... Read More amazing food and service at the Reeds. Luckily, we made the right decision! We had perfect weather which allowed us to have the ceremony and cocktail hour outdoors. It was a perfect day from start to finish. We booked our wedding only 8 months in advance through Krista. We planned our wedding with Leslie, who was very helpful throughout the entire process, especially with out shorter timeline. Unfortunately, Leslie was not able to work our wedding, so Krista filled in. She was extremely helpful throughout the rehearsal and the day of our wedding. She made sure everything ran smoothly and was beyond accommodating to our guests and wedding party. Even my family members were telling me the next morning how amazing Krista was all night long. The day before the wedding both Krista and Leslie helped unpack all of our stuff for the wedding and completely set up our ceremony/reception, just as we had imagined. At the end of the night when we came back to our suite (we upgraded to the sky suite which I highly recommend), all our gifts were there as well as a gift from the Reeds. They offered us a late checkout and had all of our candles, centerpieces, etc. packed up for us the next morning. Even the waiters/waitresses/front desk staff were beyond accommodating to us and really made sure that we were happy. We made the best decision to have our wedding at the Reeds and I highly recommend this venue for all brides and grooms deciding on a wedding location. It was everything we dreamed of and more!

BEYOND 5 STARS!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kim S

Thank you to The Reeds for making our dream wedding come true!! From the moment we met with Krista and walked through the property we knew that The Reeds was for us! The view form the deck overlooking the bay is absolutely stunning. The ballroom with the retractable windows... Read More makes it a MUST if you are looking for an indoor/outdoor wedding. Krista did such a wonderful job of giving us all of the details and answering all of our questions while booking The Reeds for our wedding. We then began working with Leslie, who was phenomenal during the planning process. She met with us on several occasions to make sure everything we visualized for our day came to life... and that is EXACTLY what happened. Before we decided on our food choices we were invited to The Reeds for a food tasting. THE FOOD IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! The tasting was set up like a real wedding so we could get an idea of what the ballroom would look like set up for a wedding. The whole experience was above and beyond! The day before our wedding Leslie took care of everything, we dropped our accessories off and she took it from there!! I can't thank Leslie enough for all that she did to make the day go without a hitch. The Bridal suite was beautiful and when I got into the room I had a beautiful welcome package waiting for me on the table, with a cheese plate and champagne it was awesome! All of my guest raved about the cocktail hour and the food at dinner. We went with the Stuffed Chicken and the Filet Mignon and all I heard was "this is the best steak I have ever had!!" The Staff was so friendly and they didn't miss a beat! The morning after my wedding I woke up a bit panicked wondering where everything ended up!! But once again I had nothing to worry about! The staff at The Reeds brought everything we needed up to our room. The top of the cake was in the fridge and two slices were set out for us on the counter! Thank you to Leslie, Krista and everyone at The Reeds for making Our wedding day the best day ever!!

A Shore Thing

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Emily K

My husband and I had our reception at The Reeds at Shelter Haven in September. From day one of exploring the option and looking at venues to our Wedding day Krista, Leslie, and the whole Reeds Wedding Team was truly wonderful - we planned our wedding from Pittsburgh but they... Read More made everything a breeze - from quick replies (email/phone) to great vendor recommendations (photographer, DJ, flowers). The food at the cocktail hour and dinner was delicious and our guests are still raving about the whole experience. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in Stone Harbor and definitely encourage them to put their dream day in the hands of the Reeds staff as they made our wedding absolutely perfect. They really went above and beyond and completely exceeded our already high expectations!

The Reeds at Shelter Haven: Wedding Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Risa Y

Ross and I got married at The Reeds at Shelter Haven on Saturday, September 26th. Every aspect of our entire wedding weekend at The Reeds was beyond perfect! We couldn't be happier. The Reeds staff truly outdid themselves, available for anything and everything, from our arrival... Read More Friday afternoon for brunch on the deck overlooking the bay, to organizing the wedding rehearsal, to assisting the bridal party while getting ready on Saturday morning, to ultimately running a flawless ceremony and a spectacular reception. Leslie and Krista, the main wedding coordinators, are expert at everything they do, and our wedding party could rest easy knowing that we were in good hands. Other staff members, ranging from food/banquet coordinators, bartenders and waiters, to everyone else behind the scenes at The Reeds were lovely to work with, very helpful, and extremely competent. Our ceremony took place on the back deck of The Reeds overlooking the bay, which was was beautiful and intimate. The staff seamlessly transitioned us to a cocktail hour on the same deck, which was one of the highlights of the evening. All of the food, from cocktail hour appetizers, including a raw bar, slider station, passed hors d'oeuvres, and more, as well as the perfectly prepared dinner entrees of halibut and filet, were delicious!!!!! The cake, prepared by The Reeds' own bakery, was beautiful, and the other desserts were decadent. Ross and I are only disappointed that we didn't get to eat more due to all the hustle and bustle of the evening. We had multiple guests compliment the food, many saying it was the best wedding dinner they'd ever had. The drinks were excellent as well- our speciality cocktail was a hit- and guests also commented on how great the bartenders were. Furthermore, the set up of the reception was ideal. The indoor ballroom, which is naturally stunning and was embellished with gorgeous flowers and centerpieces arranged by Manic Botanic, housed an awesome dance party thanks to our phenomenal band, The Funktion. The ballroom was open to the outdoor deck, onto which the guests could wander out to relax on lounge chairs and enjoy the beautiful bay views. Overall, there was not a complaint in the house; only high energy, happy guests! Ross and I, as well as our families, were beyond thrilled with every aspect of the wedding. I just cannot believe how fast the weekend flew by! We'd do it all over again if we could. Now, we are simply looking forward to returning to The Reeds next summer for an anniversary vacation. - Risa Fridy, New York, NY

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Alexandra N

We got married at the Reeds in June. It was hands down the most amazing experience ever. The staff was unbelievably amazing from the very beginning. We live 2 hours away so it was difficult for us to visit the venue often or to become familiar with local vendors. The wedding... Read More team Krista, Leslie, and Julie were beyond helpful when it came to making arrangements for our big day and for finding local vendors that were top notch. The entire day ran smoothly. Although we started a bit late, the staff made sure that I was relaxed through the entire event. My favorite part were all the small details. From making sure I sat down to eat my meal, to making sure I always had everything I needed, I couldn't have asked for a better day. The icing on the cake was in our bedroom at the end of the night when we found a slice of our cake on each of our nightstands, along with a personal note and special treat from the team. We are so glad we decided to go with The Reeds. They made the beginning of our happily ever after, perfect.