The Reeds at Shelter Haven

Stone Harbor, NJ

Book Your Wedding with The Reeds at Shelter Haven

A BALLROOM IN STONE HARBOR, NJ

Located in Stone Harbor, New Jersey, the Reeds at Shelter Haven is a breathtaking seaside destination, ideal for wedding celebrations in the Jersey Shore area. Situated on the harbor, you can enjoy dramatic views of the shoreline while you exchange your vows and celebrate your wedding. Both indoor and open-air event spaces are available, giving you an array of options as you plan your wedding day.

Sweet Grass Ballroom. Upon entering the ballroom, all eyes immediately drift to the wall of glass facing out onto the water. A fireplace further adds to the charm of this space. With access to the connected covered veranda, you have plentiful options for spreading out during your celebration. The Sweet Grass Ballroom will accommodate up to 220 guests for a banquet with dancing, 340 guests for a cocktail reception and 280 guests for a cocktail reception with dancing. The Sweet Grass Ballroom can also divide into two separate ballrooms for smaller gatherings.

Covered Veranda. Many couples use the veranda for the cocktail hour. The veranda itself will accommodate up to 80 guests for a cocktail reception. Spill out onto the grass and up to 180 guests can enjoy this space.

The Reeds Bay Front Lawn. When only open air will do, plan your ceremony and reception on the lawn. Views of the water from the lawn provide a breathtaking backdrop.

The Roof Garden Sun Deck. Celebrate in the full sunshine or under the stars on the Roof Garden Sun Deck. This exquisite space will accommodate up to 150 guests for a ceremony, 125 guests for a cocktail reception, 95 guests for a cocktail reception with dancing and 60 guests for a banquet dinner with dancing.

When every detail must be ideal, the wedding coordinators on staff at the Reeds at Shelter Haven will step in to offer their expert assistance. With the on-site coordination by the events staff, you will receive continuous guidance and support through every step of the planning process. A final detail meeting is also provided.

The coordinators assist with a personalized floor plan and the creation of save-the-dates and direction inserts for invitations. A wedding specialist is also on hand on the day of your event to manage every facet of the celebration.

The culinary team assists with choosing and planning a sumptuous wedding feast. You can schedule a free food tasting during the planning stage as well. A plated dinner package includes your choice of five butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, two displays during the cocktail hour, a station attended by a chef, the plated dinner and three desserts passed to guests. Pastry chefs also prepare the wedding cake. This package also includes a champagne toast, a five-hour open bar with luxury spirits and the creation of a specialty cocktail for your event. Children's meals and vendor meals are included with this package as well.

All receptions include set up of the tables and chairs, as well as a custom linen package for the tables. The couple also receives a complimentary suite for two nights.

Partnering with the event coordinators at the Reeds at Shelter Haven promises to result in an unforgettable wedding event. The team understands the importance of every detail and they focus fully on ensuring that your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Add special amenities to your package to make it even more memorable.

• Schedule your rehearsal dinner on the day before your event
  • Plan a farewell brunch on the day after your wedding
  • Some couples opt for a beach wedding, located off the premises. The Reeds team can help coordinate this ceremony
  • Reserve a block of guest rooms for your guests
  • Arrange valet parking for your guests

Stone Harbor's Only Luxury Boutique Hotel & Resort

Your spectacular seaside wedding begins here. The Reeds casual elegance and coastal chic design combine in perfect harmony with the natural surroundings to create a backdrop that is truly one-of-a-kind. Designed by a team of wedding professionals, The Reeds offers the most exclusive seaside wedding destination at the southern New Jersey shore. The options – and possibilities – are unlimited… An intimate sundeck ceremony with stunning water views. Bayside cocktails & hors d’ oeuvres on our covered veranda extending to a beautifully landscaped outdoor lounge. Dinner & dancing in our spacious, open-air concept ballroom for up to 220 guests. Dessert and cordials under the stars before being swept away to your elegantly appointed bridal suite for the night.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

9601 Third Avenue, Stone Harbor, NJ (609) 368-0100

Seriously perfect.

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Katelyn S

I recently got married at The Reeds this past weekend and the day was perfect, from start to finish, even the 34 degree weather! The Reeds is a beautiful and elegant facility to hold a wedding. I've known all my life I didn't want a typical ballroom, country club wedding, and... Read More needed the beach somehow! Krista and Leslie were so wonderful throughout the entire process--both professional yet personable. Our rooms were spacious and beautiful, overlooking the water. The beds were super comfy (sounds silly, but it matters!), and I loved the chocolate good night treats left on the night stand. The food was excellent, and we had guests raving about the filet still, a week later. In fact, a guest joked, could we go back for dinner and get the same wedding entrees this weekend? People raved about the location and the decor, and we have family members who work in the hospitality industry and travel all over the world, and they commented on it.Our cake was gorgeous, and Leslie even helped make it possible to have an identical replica of a Syracuse (my husband's alma mater) cake--it was perfect and spot on! The employees were very polite and calm and no detail was too small. The room was set up beautifully and we even were allowed to take a sneak peek before the reception. My only regret is that the day went too fast, most of my time was spent with our photographer (who was equally amazing) and not in front of the fireplace with our guests and that I didn't get to use the enormous bathtub. It truly was a beautiful place and was better than anything I have ever imagined. Pictures truly don't do this place justice. It is a very unique venue for beach lovers and even non beach lovers. You would be crazy to go elsewhere. We can't wait to come back and visit in the ensuing months.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Holly F

I was recently married at the Reeds and the day was more than I could have hoped for. Despite it raining as soon as the ceremony started, the Reeds handled everything so professionally and we couldn't be happier we chose it as our venue. The food and ambiance is beautiful. All... Read More of our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had and how beautiful everything was. Krista and Leslie are wonderful and all of the help they provided leading up to our day was perfect. I never felt worried that something would go wrong. If you love a beautiful sunset and great food, have your wedding at this venue.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Christie J

The Reeds was such a beautiful venue and my guests won't stop telling me how good the food was (and of course I have to agree!) My husband and I fell in love with The Reeds the moment we saw it, we originally wanted to have a destination wedding but the logistics didn't work... Read More out. The Reeds still felt like a destination in itself and still local! The backdrop with the bay was absolutely gorgeous. The staff was so attentive and flexible throughout the entire process. Leslie answered all of my questions with such quick turnaround. It ended up raining on our wedding day so we couldn't have the ceremony outside like we had hoped but being able to choose whether we were doing it inside or outside on the day of was extremely helpful. We decided to do our ceremony inside still hold cocktail hour outside because the rain had subsided and everything worked out great! We've gotten so many compliments on our wedding. I wish I could get married there every weekend!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Michelle D

My dream wedding! My husband and I were recently married at the Reeds in May. We booked the venue without even seeing it in person and it did not disappoint. Our wedding weekend was amazing for us and our guests, who were all from out of town. From the time we arrived, the Reeds... Read More staff and wedding team were ready to help in any way possible. Leslie and the wedding team ran our event seamlessly from start to finish. They provided ideas and support during the planning and during the day of to turn our dream into reality. I did not stress over anything the entire weekend. The Reeds is a beautiful place for a wedding. Our friends and family still comment on how delicious the food was, how beautiful the ballroom and outside areas were, and how much fun they had. Truly an amazing place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lauren C

We cannot thank The Reeds enough for making our wedding day the best day of our lives. Leslie and Payton were fantastic! Leslie, the event coordinator, has a calm organized personality where throughout the entire planning process and wedding day I knew everything was going to be... Read More taken care of and be alright. We really have these two ladies to thank for a seamless day. We had both our wedding reception and rehearsal dinner at The Reeds. The food was fantastic and our guests are still raving about it. The atmosphere and service was really what made the night. Our families and friends had the opportunity to watch two beautiful sunsets two nights in a row. The bartenders and servers were friendly and upbeat. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding! Our wedding ceremony was on 97th Street beach, just a few blocks down from The Reeds. The Reeds was able to create a scene on the beach that we will never forget. Just over the sand dunes, the beautiful white chairs lined the beach and an amazing driftwood arbor from Coventry Crossing Florist in Stone Harbor created a picture perfect beach wedding scene. The ceremony was intimate, but also had residents of the town watching from their beach chairs and balconies. The residents were so thoughtful and supportive throughout the entire ceremony, moving out of the way for pictures and cheering us on. It was our favorite part of the day. We would recommend The Reeds to anyone wanting to have a elegant and bay viewesque event. It is a place that you and your guests will fall in love with and will never want to leave.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Alyson Z

My husband and I got married in May 2017 at the Reeds. It was a bit cold, so we had the wedding inside and the cocktail hour outside. Even with not-ideal weather, Leslie and the Reeds team made everything PERFECT. We can't say enough good things. For dinner, we chose the duo... Read More entree and everyone is still saying that the steak and especially the Sea bass was the best they have ever had!!! You will not regret having your wedding / special occasion here!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Justine G

My wedding was recently held at The Reeds. It was really a wonderful day. However, something happened that dampened the whole experience with the team at The Reeds. Following my ceremony (off-site; gone for about 5 hours), I returned to the room to freshen up for the... Read More reception, only to find several cards and cash missing from the room (the cash was in my purse). I made a remark to my bridesmaids about the missing items as they helped me get ready for the rest of the night. When I left for the ceremony earlier in the day, I made sure the door was closed and locked when we left – I did it myself. Someone had clearly been in the room while we were away, as it was cleaned, the bed had been made, my husband’s luggage was now in the room and boxes with wedding decorations, which I had given to the wedding coordinator, had been returned. There was also a wedding gift and card from The Reeds in the bedroom part of the suite. I'm not accusing anyone of stealing the cash or cards. I would like to believe that someone would not steal from me the day of my wedding. I also understand that these items could have been thrown out by mistake. However, I was, and still am, thoroughly dissatisfied with the response from the entire wedding team at The Reeds. The morning after our wedding, I notified the front desk staff of the issue. They told me to contact our wedding coordinator, which I did that afternoon. I received one email the following week, and other than that, there was little to no follow up with me unless I was the person initiating contact. The responses also came across as accusatory and as if it were our fault the items went missing. It also seemed that because our wedding was over, we were no longer a priority. I was also told only one person used a key to enter my room during our ceremony, which we would later find out was not true. It took an email to the General Manager of the hotel to finally get some attention on the situation, but all we got was an apology. I was told they were changing their policies and instructing the front desk staff on how to handle a similar situation should it occur again. In my opinion, their apology simply was not enough. This was not an inexpensive wedding by any means. I spent quite a bit of money at their venue and was promised complete satisfaction, attention and the highest of quality. Fortunately, there was no cash in the missing cards, but I still feel uneasy knowing someone went through my purse to take the money out of my wallet. Further, on a more personal note, one of the cards was from my now husband, and I’ll never get to read what he wrote to me on our wedding day. I do not know if this should deter you from staying or having your event at The Reeds. Honestly, everything else was great, from the food, service, and responsiveness of the team leading up to our special day. It is very possible that this is one of those one-off horrible hotel experiences that unfortunately happened to me on my wedding day. However, it is something I want to make the next visitor, or bride, aware of.

2017-06-13T16:10:43 Response from the vendor

As a singular incident with no precedent at our property, The Reeds Events Team was very disheartened by this matter. We commit to providing events of the highest caliber for our clients, and this wedding was no exception. All necessary steps were taken to review... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Nicole G

As soon as we walked into The Reeds we knew we wanted our wedding there! The location is perfect, set on the water and a very beachy, classic decor! Both Krista and Leslie were such a pleasure to work with, they both are SO nice and personable! We could not have asked for better... Read More people to help plan our wedding with. The food was amazing from cocktail hour to dinner to dessert! We are still hearing about how amazing everything was! The entire staff was professional without being too stuffy and was always smiling! Coming from the customer service industry myself that was huge for me and they did not disappoint!! I would recommend everyone to The Reeds!!!! I can't say even nice things!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Melissa & Matt W

My husband and I held our wedding reception at The Reeds Hotel on December 29th, 2016 in the Sweetgrass Ballroom overlooking the bay. It was absolutely gorgeous. Leslie and her team provided outstanding, personable, first-class service and food. Our evening started off with... Read More an amazing cocktail hour full of beautiful displays and tasty, abundant appetizers. The bartenders kept everyone's drinks flowing. Before we knew it, the staff had smoothly transitioned all our guests into the ballroom for dinner and dancing. Throughout the evening, the waitstaff were attentive to all of our guests needs and operated like a well-oiled machine. All of our vendors were recommended by The Reeds and it was evident Leslie and The Reeds worked well with them ensuring the night flowed perfectly. From the first day we met with Leslie, to the end of our wedding night, she made sure no detail was overlooked. It will be a day we will always remember. Thank you Leslie and the Reeds staff! -Melissa and Matt

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Allie N

When me and my husband got engaged we knew we wanted to get married at The Reeds. It was in a location we wanted, had beautiful views of the water, had a more modern feel than many ballrooms and was a little different than a typical ballroom but still elegant which is exactly... Read More what we wanted. After having lunch there and seeing that the food was also amazing we booked it. We got married December 3rd and even though it wasn't summer it was still the perfect location. And they had the fire pits set up outside with blankets that a lot of our guest actually took advantage of hanging out out there. The sales and event planners worked very closely with us to make sure we were getting everything we wanted, answer questions, and make sure we met any deadlines. They also gave us a list of vendors they recommended which was helpful and from that list I used the DJ(who also did lighting and photo booth) and transportation- both of which were great. When the wedding day came the staff at the Reeds was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to meet our needs. They made sure everything went smoothly and this relieved me of so much stress. They took care of EVERYTHING. They along with my florist set up the rooms beautifully (we also did our ceremony at the reeds) and it was exactly what I imagined. The food was so good and my guests are still talking about it. They also give you and your groom a bridal suite to stay in and it is beautiful!!!! Picking the Reeds was the best decision we made!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kimberly G

We got married at the Reeds in December 2016, and I can't even begin to describe how amazingly beautiful it was! The staff, from the hotel front desk, to the waitstaff, to Leslie our event coordinator, were more than accommodating. They truly made the weekend over-the-top... Read More special. In terms of our ceremony and reception, Leslie could not have been more on point. I gave her a very brief description of what I had in mind for the room, and she created EXACTLY what I had envisioned. The room was absolutely gorgeous! Her talent is beyond compare. During the planning process, she was available whenever I needed her, and she was so easy-going that I really had nothing to stress over! The Reeds thought of everything I needed! I would recommend The Reeds to anyone looking for an elegant modern beach wedding - even in the winter!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Andreina S

Our wedding at The Reeds as everything we expected and more. Despite the cold weather, the whole weekend was beautiful from beginning to end. I am still spinning about how amazing our wedding was! The hotel is beautiful inside and outside, the rooms and ballroom are stunning.... Read More The staff was even more wonderful and took care of every detail, attended all my concerns and even helped with matters that were out of their responsibility just to make things easier for us. Thanks to Leslie, the wedding coordinator, my husband and I had a wonderful time and we did not have to worry about anything. The food was incredible, every dish was a explosion of flavors in your mouth, the same with the drinks. I am very thankful we could celebrate our wedding at The Reeds, it is truly a magical place full of wonderful people that will make your wedding day simply perfect.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Michelle S

We got married at The Reeds last month, and I am still on cloud 9 about how absolutely amazing it all was. The biggest part of that was the location- I truly could not have asked for anything better in a wedding venue. The service is outstanding and we were so well taken care of... Read More from our very first visit all the way to the wedding one year later. Krista and Leslie were a pleasure to work with - always professional, friendly, and accommodating. On our wedding day, I was blown away by how picturesque the bay front lawn at sunset was for the ceremony. It was unreal. Then the reception was essentially the best party ever - beautiful set-up, amazing food (and cake!), great open bar, a big dance floor, and super nice hotel accommodations on site. Leslie was so great at taking care of all the details so that we could just relax and enjoy the day. Overall, our guests loved it and so did we. We'll definitely make The Reeds a destination for anniversary trips in the future. Thanks Reeds Team!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Marielle V

The Reeds was my very first choice from first glance of the website. It exudes "city meets beach" and it was the PERFECT venue. Staff is awesome and attentive. The venue is impressive and chic, but still has a breezy, casual vibe. It did rain on my wedding day, but the... Read More open-concept of the venue is so gorgeous, it did not matter one bit and everyone is still raving about the wedding. Wish I could do it again.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Rebecca M

My husband and I got married in September of this year and we could not have asked for a better experience from the day we went on the tour to the very end of our wedding weekend. Leslie and Krista ( who you work with during the planning process ) were SO helpful and very easy... Read More to communicate with. They were informative and prompt. It was evident the first day I met them, that they knew what they were doing for sure. I had both my rehearsal dinner and reception at the Reeds and SO many people went crazy over the food!!! We continue to hear about how amazing it was every time we are around friends and family. Aside from the staff, the venue in general is so beautiful and unique. Overall the venue has an elegant yet beachy feel which we LOVED! Another thing to add - my husband and I knew we wanted to get married down the shore but we were hesitant to choose such a venue when the weather is unpredictable. Let me tell you...when we met with Krista on the day of our tour she immediately put us at ease with the idea of rain. They have everything down to a science and we highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda T

I am not even sure where to start... I guess it was back in December 2015 when we first met with Christa and the team at the Reeds as a potential venue for our fall 2016 wedding. My now husband and I walked out and immediately said cancel all the other appointments, this is it!... Read More Our wedding was 10/7/16 and the day could not have been more perfect. Leslie was wonderful to work with and paid attention to each of my details. The room, the service, the food, the outdoor cocktail hour each exceeded our highest expectation. Our guests could not get over how fantastic The Reeds was and have complimented our wedding over and over again. The bridal suite was beautiful- we arrived to chilled champagne, Leslie had breakfast sent up for my bridal party while we got ready the morning of, and my husband and I came back to a meticulous room with a slice of cake on each of the nightstans, an embroidered blanket with our monogram as a gift from The Reeds, and the top layer of our cake boxed up and in th fridge for safe keeping. Thank you so much Leslie and the team at the Reeds at Shelter Haven. We look forward to celebrating many years to come with you :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 alissa r

We got married at The Reeds on 9/9/16, and it truly was the best day of our lives. From starting the planning process with Krista, to then working with Leslie and having her there the night of, everyone and everything was perfect. Leslie was always prompt returning emails and... Read More calls. She made sure every detail was in place. if we forgot something, Leslie already had it figured out. The night of, Leslie was there assuring everything went smoothly, and it did. All our guests raved ( things we already knew) about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. I would highly recommend The Reeds to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Kensi H

We can't say enough wonderful things about Leslie and The Reeds events team. From the day we booked to the end of our wedding night, we had the most wonderful experience working with Leslie and her team. She quickly answered my questions leading up to the wedding, and even... Read More calmed me down after a few last minute cancellations! The day of was perfect. Leslie and Rachel were there for anything we needed at any time! Besides coordinating the ceremony, guests, set-up, and clean-up....my groom and I were so overwhelmed to come back to our room with a piece of our wedding cake on each nightstand, a beautiful personalized embroidered blanket, and all of our wedding decor perfectly packed up and placed in our room. It was truly the best day of our lives at the best venue with the best team. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kelly S

We got married at The Reeds Memorial Day Weekend 2016 and were VERY lucky to have perfect weather! The Reeds was the first and last venue we looked at. Krista met with us on short notice and we found the package was very reasonable for what was included. Of course the venue had... Read More spectacular views that couldn’t be beat! We planned our wedding in 9 months, and everything from start to finish was seamless thanks to Krista and Leslie. We had family and friends in from out of town and from out of country, everyone was extremely impressed with The Reeds! Our guests are still raving about the venue and delicious food! It was the perfect kick-off to the summer! Krista, Leslie as well as the rest of The Reeds staff, were top notch and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Leslie was always responsive and very flexible throughout the planning and left nothing to be worried about. We were very impressed by the many smaller details including the champagne in our suite when we checked in, the monogramed throw blanket on our bed after the wedding, and all of the cards/gifts and cake being brought up to our room for us after the wedding. They took any possible stress out of the day so that we could thoroughly enjoy ourselves. I would also strongly suggest using the vendors recommended by The Reeds. We went with a recommended Officiant, DJ, Photographer and onsite Hair/makeup; all of which were phenomenal ! Thank you to The Reeds, especially Leslie and Krista for making our wedding day absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

My fiancé and I wanted a destination wedding but something close enough that our friends and family could make the trip and celebrate with us. We looked in the Cape May area first but nothing jumped out at me. My fiancé's family had a house in Avalon growing up so we decided... Read More to make the trip to Avalon and Stone Harbor over Labor Day weekend to check out 3 venues. The Reeds was the last venue we toured. From the moment we sat down with Krista Ostrander, I knew this was going to be the place! Not to mention the beautiful ballroom and spectacular veranda. Krista was extremely informative. She was super accommodating to customizing a package to fit our budget and needs. We weren't even out of New Jersey on the way home Monday morning and I emailed Krista to find out how to secure the date and book the venue! We chose Friday, May 27th over Memorial Day weekend 2016, so had less than 7 months to plan everything... and I was planning from 6 hours away. Krista was prompt with telephone calls and emails. She was easy to reach and made the process super stress-free. By November, Krista had "introduced" us via email to Leslie Pastore, the event coordinator. There aren't enough spaces in this review to write how talented and amazing Leslie truly is. She was thorough, prompt, knowledgeable, and really brought the whole day together. The food tasting was unbelievable; well organized, delicious, and really got me excited for the big day. It was so nice to actually meet Leslie, the person who was so calm and understanding on the other end of my calls and emails, which included hundreds of questions a day. She made the planning from afar seamless. The day was perfect from start to finish, because of her. She truly made the day magical down to every last detail. After the wedding, we entered our suite to a bottle of champagne and an embroidered blanket with our initials on it. That was extremely thoughtful and touching. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue, not only because The Reeds is beautiful , but the whole staff is truly amazing. I can't speak highly enough of everyone that I encountered at The Reeds during this process. Everything was top notch!! People are STILL talking about how amazing it was!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Our wedding was perfection. The venue was beautiful, the food delicious and our room beautiful. Leslie, our coordinator was a pleasure to work with. She was on top of every detail and super quick in her response to any question sent to her. It turned out to be a rainy day... Read More and we decided at 9 am to move our 11:30 ceremony inside. The transition was seamless and looked as though it was planned that way from day 1. Every detail was perfectly presented and the staff was so eager to incorporate all the details I dreamed up and make them reality. Ours is a second marriage and we have come to expect a level of service and quality and the Reeds exceeded our expectations at every level.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Stephanie G

We had such and amazing experience at the reeds. Despite the rainy weather everything was absolutely perfect. It is a beautiful venue and leslie and krista are great!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

We had ~155 people and the wedding was a huge success. We got many complements on the food and venue, even though it was terrible weather. Leslie the event coordinator was well organized and responsive. The whole experience was great.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

To say we were pleased with our experience with the Reeds would be an understatement. My husband and I got married at the Reeds on April 17, 2016 and we could not be happier with our choice. Krista, Leslie, and the team at the Reeds were absolutely top notch in every aspect.... Read More Krista and Leslie were prompt, courteous, and always so helpful and informative with every question we had during the planning process. The wedding day itself was so well managed and we felt completely confident that everything was taken care of. The hotel rooms were beautiful, service was outstanding, and the food was delicious. Our guests could not stop raving about how wonderful of a venue it was. The Reeds really do go above and beyond to make their bride and groom, family, and guests have a wonderful experience. I cannot say enough of this gorgeous venue and the very kind staff. We are so thrilled with our choice and would highly suggest it to anyone looking to get married, or even have a weekend away. We will absolutely be back to the Reeds to stay as a married couple and enjoy the very cute town of Stone Harbor.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Jacqueline P

We had the best wedding ever at the Reeds! It was December and beautiful! The staff was amazing, the food was great, and the hotel was perfect for getting ready! There is nothing better in the area. Don't think twice about booking anywhere else!