The Regency Center

San Francisco, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Regency Center

This versatile SF landmark offers three separate venues, each with unique architectural characteristics and an array of accompanying rooms. Capacities range from 70-1,000 with the entire facility accommodating up to 2,000 guests combined to provide our clients with limitless possibilities of events.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

1290 Sutter Street,, San Francisco, CA

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Veronica P

I Recently had my wedding on The Lodge Level. I couldn't be happier because I was able to bring in my own vendors except the bar which was reasonable in price. They Provided Gold Chavari Chairs and tables. You can also rent out the place as long as you liked, however you did... Read More have to pay the staff hourly. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. It was so fun. I worked with Bailey and she was so helpful and sweet she really made me feel that my special day would run smoothly and the place would look amazing as it did!

Review for The Regency Center

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Christina A

Old San Francisco building with beautiful arcitectural interior.

The Regency Center - Sutter/Social Room

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 My T

The Regency Center recently completed renovations on the Sutter Room, now named Social Hall, and the space is 100% upgraded. The space is beautiful and the sound system is legit. We worked closely with Bailey and her team to reserve the space and talk through all the... Read More details. The list of approved vendors, recommended to avoid extra paperwork and cost, is extensive but satisfies any type of wedding style. They were typically available for any questions or concerns we had, but there were some staff changes/busy times where email responses were lagged by a few days. Overall, it was a great experience working with the Regency Center and the staff worked with us to accommodate our needs/schedule to make our day beautiful!!

Still Floating

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Working with the team at the Lodge was absolutely a pleasure. They accommodated all our needs and our guests were completely in awe of the venue itself. I felt completely at ease and welcome to ask any questions, ask for assistance, and change things like timing or adding... Read More staff without any hesitation from Bailey and Joey. They are a truly positive and inspiring team. Our evening was absolutely magical and more than I could have imagined when planning and it would not have been possible with their help and guidance throughout the process. I wish I would personally speak to any brides out there considering the Lodge for their venue so I can encourage them to pick this spot. It was truly amazing for my husband and I as well as our guests.

Wedding in the Lodge

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Thalia C

We picked our venue pretty early in the planning process. The Lodge at the Regency is stunning. Bailey and Heather in the events office were friendly, helpful and prompt with email responses. There's a boston terrier in the office who was also awesome. The contract was... Read More well-laid out, there were no surprises in fees or billing. The staff was respectful and worked well with all of the vendors. Zero problems leading up to the wedding. Day of was super smooth. They allowed the party to go until 2 am if desired. We had the ceremony, cocktail reception, dinner and dancing in the same space with a room changeover that was seamless. Can't say enough good things about the Regency. Bonus, while they don't directly provide parking, garages in the area are happy for the business and have good rates. Excellent experience all around.

Good Venue Overall

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Anita Y

The venue is beautiful and timeless. All the guests loved the decor and architecture. For the budget conscious,there is a set base rate to rent the venue, in addition to hiring hourly staff (some mandatory and non-negotiable) and cleaning fees, etc. The event staff were very... Read More friendly and easy to work with. However, after our event, we were notified that we would not be receiving our full deposit back because the caterer we used blew some fuses in the kitchen and they had to be replaced. Although the caterer had brought up this issue up upon our meeting, as they've encountered this issue in the past, the event manager assured us that she would take care of this should it happen. This charge for replacing the fuse(s) were not mentioned to us at all. Although the charge was minuscule compared to the total cost of renting the venue, I thought it was a bit unprofessional. Overall, the venue is very elegant and even with a few hiccups during the event, I would recommend this venue.