The Regent, Tampa's Premier, Newest Event Venue

Here at The Regent, it is all about you! Rest assured that you will be bathed with genuine care as we work with you to customize your day & bring your vision to life. Our hardwood floors, 20 ft ceilings, grand staircase, courtyard, terrace, bridal suite & experienced, genuine staff await your visit!

Ballroom

6437 Watson Rd, Riverview, FL (813) 571-2494
INSTAGRAM

Awesome Venue!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Justine N

The Regent is an amazing venue for a wedding! The venue itself is beautiful and provides a lot of different photo opportunities. The staff was always prompt and organized. The linen that was ordered did not match the color of our chair cushions and the day before the wedding the... Read More staff reordered different linen without me even asking! Every aspect was very professional and made my wedding day feel flawless.

Beautiful venue but a little disappointed

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Keely F

I am writing this review with mixed feelings. On one hand, the venue is very beautiful and handles large crowds easily. The back courtyard is a little plain but can be dressed up nicely. The venders associated with the venue such as the DJ by CJ, Catering by Lundy, and Event... Read More Designs were very reasonably priced and very willing to work with you. From that stand point, I would rate the venue a 5. However, I will have to say that when I booked with the Regent. I was promised things that were not delivered until the last minute. I felt that there many instances of miscommunication between the contract changes and floor plan as well as set up and responsibilities. There were many meeting cancellations at the last minute which was frustrating with my busy schedule. Also, when I booked, I was not told that there was going to be construction going on behind the courtyard. From that stand point, I would rate it a 2 out of my frustration. However, I will have to say that I could not have had a more beautiful wedding and things all worked out. Just be prepared for some bumps and perhaps miscommunications along the way.

Meet The Events Director

Julie Juteau

Julie is a professional in her industry. She has many years of experience with corporate and social clients. Customer service is hat the top of her list.