Marriages that last "Get Firm!"

TheRelationshipFirm™ is a dynamic and progressive relationship coaching and consulting practice that crafts unique and comprehensive physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual solutions to give youth, singles, couples, families, and co-workers the power to overcome the challenges of their platonic, romantic, familial and corporate relationships. We are dedicated to helping each client to create authentic relationships that are undeniably positive, and unequivocally productive in area of their lives. That’s the “PC” way of saying that, no matter what (or who) your relationship problem is…bring it here! And visit http://www.theweddingfirm.com for your wedding needs.

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Reviewed on 5/10/2017

I just want to thank The Relationship Firm for helping us with our engagement coaching. I didn't want to go, I thought it was stupid, but Steph made our sessions fun and I was actually happy to go. You won't be sorry. We are closer and more aware now. My bride-to-be was... Read More surprised and proud of me! #WinningAtLove

2017-05-10T22:10:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It's our pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017

I just want to thank The Relationship Firm for helping us with our engagement coaching. I didn't want to go, I thought it was stupid, but Steph made our sessions fun and I was actually happy to go. You won't be sorry. Truly brought us closer and smarter, my honey was happy.

Meet The Manager

Stephanie D. McKenzie, MBA, MA, CPC, CRC

I often tell couples that I work with that I am Team Marriage...because I am. I believe that marriage should be the epitome of a life shared between two people. However, marriage is also a process. It takes time to learn how to be Mr. and Mrs. FILL IN THE BLANK. That is why we do what we do, the way that we do, because we want you both to bring your strengths, and your weaknesses to the table. In that transparency, you both learn how to have the extraordinary life that you can have together. The journey is yours, we are just guides. But we're honored to walk with you...step by step. :)