The Ridge Club

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

70 Country Club Rd, Sandwich, MA

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Travis S

My wife and I just recently got married at the Ridge Club and all that I can say was that it was an incredible experience. We had our ceremony and reception all on site and everything was absolutely flawless and amazing. The grounds there are beautiful and we were given... Read More flexibility to really customize things and make it ours which was really nice. The most important aspect of the club though are the staff members. EVERY single staff member throughout our entire planning process and our day was so nice and friendly and helpful and I just can't say enough good things about them. The best part was being able to work with Kerry (the Manager and Coordinator). She was one of the nicest (and most on point people) that I have ever met and she truly helped my wife and I pull everything together and create the vision that we had in our heads. She was available anytime of day or night and helped with all of the coordination leading up to our day. When our wedding day finally came she was there every step of the way (whenever we seemed to need her) and she just made sure that everything was executed to perfection. I would recommend this venue and this team to ANYONE who is looking to have a Cape wedding.

2015-05-22T12:17:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having your wedding at the club. We loved having you!

Beautiful and Amazing

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Tabitha M

We couldn’t be happier with how our wedding day came together, and Amanda at the Ridge club helped us to make it all happen. She was very helpful during the planning process, helping with menus, timelines etc. She set up all of our reception items including centerpieces, escort... Read More cards, menu cards and candy station, which was a tremendous weight off my shoulders. The venue is beautiful! We had our ceremony inside by the fireplace since we were not sure if the weather would cooperate and it was intimate, cozy and rustic. We didn’t have any ceremony flowers or décor but it looked great. The reception room is open, airy and sunny with high ceilings and sky lights. We had the patio open for cocktail hour and throughout the night which was perfect. It was a crisp night but with the heaters it was a nice for fresh air throughout the night. The landscaping makes for a gorgeous setting and pictures. The food was amazing!! Like with any venue, the tasting comes after you sign and much closer to your event which makes it tough to know how it will be. Portions were good size and both salmon and chicken were cooked perfectly. The chef was flexible with the sides and did custom hors d’oeuvres for me. The service staff was phenomenal. Of course we were busy walking around saying thank you’s etc, but the staff made a point to come find us to tell us when we were served. I’ve been to weddings where some people are on course 2 when others are just getting course 1, but the staff was efficient and friendly. As an convention manager, I know how much goes into a function and how tough it is to please everyone, but all of our guests were blown away. Overall we had an amazing experience and I would recommend the Ridge Club to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ashley B

My husband and I got married on 10/15/16 and it was absolutely the most amazing day ever. The ridge club is so beautiful and everyone was so accommodating. The wedding organizer, Kerry, is such an amazing person and made everything run so smooth and set everything up so... Read More stunning. She helped every step of the way. We couldn't have done it without her. The food is delicious and it was all over such a great experience. I wish we could do it over every weekend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Bridget A

We had our wedding at The Ridge Club on October 8, 2016. Most of our guests were from out of town so we felt a lot of pressure to put on a great event. The Ridge Club did not disappoint. We were from out of town but visited a lot of places on the Cape and back in DC. While the... Read More venue is beautiful, a real selling point was working with Kerry Noonan. I've been to plenty of weddings before but didn't really know how to plan for one. Kerry spelt everything out and was so easy to work with. She has close relationships with her vendors and they were all great to work with. Planning a wedding wasn't easy but she was always available to answer questions and offer advice. The Ridge Club did not disappoint for our venue choice. They put out all of our items and everything looked great. Our guests all loved the venue and loved the food. We had never eaten there so I was a bit worried but everything was amazing. I would highly recommend the Ridge Club for anyone's wedding or special event.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren c

August 27, 2016 I married my bestfriend! Finding the perfect venue we always thought would be difficult however had very mutual ideas on what we wanted. I wanted something in the Cape Cod area and my husband wanted a country club. The Ridge Club was our first and only venue... Read More we looked at. We fell in love with it instantly! It had the Cape Cod charm we both loved! The reception room took my breath away! The cobble stone, the French doors, the gold chiavari chairs- It was everything I have dreamed of! We had our ceremony right on site which was what we had planned because we loved the convenience of it! The ceremony was held right outside where the reception area was which was perfect! From the ceremony it leads your guest to the patio where cocktail hour is held. Our guests couldn’t have been happier. Everyone kept talking about how beautiful it was. The view of the golf course and the outside bar- it was simply perfection! Our wedding coordinator Kerry Noonan was absolutely amazing!! I would never truly be able to explain how grateful I am that I had her on my wedding day. She made myself, my husband and our families feel at ease every second of the day and leading up to the day! I was a bride who was all about the details! Kerry made sure that everything we brought in such as our Welcome to the Wedding Sign or our Menu Cards – were displayed in the PERFECT way! Like most brides (I think) I was always very controlling and wanted to be part of every decision. However with Kerry I didn’t have to worry and I got to relax and enjoy moments like getting ready with my bridesmaids! She understood my vision, she put things exactly where they should have been placed, and she added small touches everywhere I looked! She did things only miracle workers know how to do- but that was exactly what she was- a miracle worker! It hasn’t even been 2 months since we have been married and we wish we could re-live the day all over again! It was everything we had envisioned and then some. We are so grateful for the Ridge Club for giving us the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Doris S

My husband and I had our wedding on columbus day weekend and we want to re live the whole experience over again because we loved every single moment of it! Although it rained heavily that day, no one noticed it. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for our vintage,... Read More rustic theme. Kerry, the events manager, was an amazing person to work with! Having visited multiple venues in the Boston and Worcester area, i have to say that one of the main reasons we booked at the Ridge club was because Kerry was so easy to work with. She was always available when we had questions and very helpful during the whole planning process. The day of the wedding she and her staff were very attentive and always checking in on not only us but every single one of our guests. Even our photographer said that Kerry, was hands down, the best coordinator he has had the pleasure of working with. Not only did she check up on our guests but she ensured that our photographer would get some great shots of us despite the fact that we were not able to utilize the grounds due to the weather conditions. The staff was wonderful, making sure none of our guest were wet from the monsoon rainstorm that was going on, walking each of our guests to where our ceremony was with umbrellas. The food was delicious and our guests are still messaging us at how great the buffet was. The food is comparable to any high end restaurant in Boston and we could not be any happier with our menu selections!! Bret, the director of food and drink was very attentive to our menu and our special requests for some of our guests. The food was so delicious that we are thinking of coming back for our anniversary dinner next year! We were so nervous about the day but it went off perfectly because of Kerry, Bret and their staff. I could not have asked for a more perfect experience and would highly recommend the Ridge Club to any person planning their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ashley S

All I can say is WOW. It's been three weeks since our wedding and we are still beaming! I truly can't imagine any venue more perfect than The Ridge Club. On top of the picture perfect setting, the team at TRC is unparalleled to none...especially the wedding coordinator, Kerry... Read More Noonan. She is simply a master at her job and made sure that everything was executed flawlessly from start to finish. On top of that, she was SUCH a calming presence for me on the day of the wedding and did everything in her power to make sure that we had the perfect day, and that we did! Our guests are still raving about The Ridge Club and everyone I've talked to said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. It just doesn't get any better than this place! THANK YOU Kerry and everyone at The Ridge Club for giving us a wedding that was more perfect than anything we could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Lisa M

Where do I begin about my great experience with the Ridge Club? My husband and I got married this July and everything was flawless. The Ridge Club is such a beautiful place to have a wedding. The ballroom is great for any themed wedding, which made it easy to decorative. They... Read More have beautiful brick floors with high ceilings. We had no question that The Ridge Club would be our place to hold our special day. Kerry is amazing to work with and is on top of everything from our first meeting with her to the day of the wedding. She has given so much advice and suggestions where I don’t know what I would do without her. She helped me make my dream wedding come to life. I had no doubts that everything would run smoothly. Kerry set up all of my décor such as, my guestbook table, pictures, my favor table ect. It took a lot of stress off my shoulders. Any questions or concerns we had, Kerry was on top of it. I thought it was sweet of her to save all of the corks from the champagne bottles from our toasts. She goes above and beyond for her brides and grooms to make sure they are happy. The food was amazing. Everyone loved the fact that cocktail hour was outside with the beautiful landscape. Before the reception started, my husband and I requested to have some alone time and they provided appetizers for us that was to die for. They were delicious and we couldn’t of been happier. We had buffet style and Kerry asked my husband and I if we wanted our plates served, which made it easier us. Kerry asked my husband’s grandmother if she wanted to be served since she has trouble walking and she was so happy they asked. Overall, we could have not been happier and highly recommend this place. Thank you to The Ridge Club for everything you have done and making it a perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Jacqueline K

I can't say enough amazing things about The Ridge Club! We had our wedding there June 18th, 2016 and it was hands down the best day of our lives! Kerry Noonan and her team are the sweetest most accommodating people I have ever met. I searched high and low for our venue site and... Read More Kerry and her team were a huge reason why I went with The Ridge Club besides its beautiful landscape and amazing food! Kerry was extremely organized which helped me a lot because I am a very laid back slightly unorganized bride =) She was always there to chat and I felt like her and her team had become my great friends by the time our wedding rolled around. She every so often checked in with me to see how planning was coming and even checked in with me just to see how I was doing because she knew my then fiance was out deployed out of the country. As for the food, hands down amazing! We chose the chicken and the salmon and our guests are still raving about it! We can't thank The Ridge Club for making our day absolutely perfect! If we could do it again we would choose The Ridge Club in a heart beat!! -Jackie & Billy

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Alexis K

I was a guest at a wedding there and the food was good and it was a beautiful venue!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Danielle F

My husband and I recently got married at The Ridge Club May 21, 2016. It was absolutely perfect. I could not have wished for a better venue. From the grounds, to the food, to the staff. Everything was amazing. All of our guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue... Read More is and how great the food was! The grounds are stunning, and we got to take pictures at multiple holes on the golf course. The room that we got married in was so perfect! So much natural lighting and windows surrounding the entire room. The food was outstanding, we did buffet and it was the best. The food was nothing but fantastic. The staff was incredible. They took care of everything and they were always around to help out. I also want to mention Kerry Noonan, the Event manager. I can't say enough about her. She is absolutely amazing and I'm so sad the wedding is over because I loved working with her. She is the reason our wedding was perfect. She is so on point! She made sure everyone and everything was taken care of from our guests, to the decor, to the vendors, to the food. She planned our rehearsal dinner and it came out amazing. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us. She genuinely cares about you and wants your day to be perfect and she truly goes out of her way to make it happen. Our communication was great and she was very prompt in her responses. I truly never had to worry about a thing thanks to her. My husband and I would love to go back to that day because of how perfect everything was. We couldn't be happier. I would HIGHLY recommend The Ridge Club.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Awesome place for a wedding! I photograph a lot of weddings each year but always look forward to getting to come here! Amazing grounds for photos. The food is always incredible and the wedding coordinator, Kerry, is great to work with! This place is awesome in every way.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Brittany G

My now husband (thats fun to say!) and I went to Sandwich High School, we met and fell in love there in 2008 and have been together ever since. We instantly knew we wanted to be Married in Sandwich where it all began! The Ridge Club is a beautiful community and has the most... Read More gorgeous ceremony and reception sites. We immediately called and booked our wedding there! From then on it was an amazing journey to our wedding.. The wedding coordinator Kerry is the most kind hearted, helpful and on top of her job coordinator i have ever even heard of. If i was allowed to i would of had her be a bridesmaid, she was such a huge part of our wedding i have no idea what i would have done without her. Everything went perfectly. The food is delicious, The chef is outstanding and was kind enough to accommodate a gluten free friend of ours! The staff is so friendly and so professional. People were just over flowing with compliments. The entire night just flowed. From the ceremony, right into the cocktail hour and reception. Whats nice about The Ridge Club is that you can still have a stunning wedding without having it at multiple properties. Everything is there and flows so nicely. The brick walkways, the hidden tent surrounded by trees for the ceremony and the beautiful high ceiling reception room. I could go on and on! Can't thank The Ridge Club enough for all they have done in making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Loved The Ridge Club- Best on the Cape!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Lesley A

Words do not express how much I loved my wedding at the Ridge Club. I searched lots of places to have a wedding reception on Cape Cod and completely fell in love with the Ridge Club. The grounds are beautiful, the room is open and bright, and the outdoor patio space is amazing... Read More for a cocktail hour! I loved everything about the place!! It fit right into my Caribbean/Tropical/Beach inspired wedding theme. I worked closely with Lindsay, the wedding coordinator, and she was fantastic! The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and I truly am thankful for Lindsay and the staff at the Ridge Club for making the reception flawless. Lindsay kept everything running on time and there was zero stress. The Ridge Club was very flexible with every decision by us and it was great to put our personal touches on the day with decorations, entertainment, signature cocktails and food. Many people came up to me at the wedding and afterwards and told me how beautiful the place was and how much they loved the setting, room, cocktail hour out on the patio, food and all around atmosphere. I would highly recommend having your wedding will love it!

Perfect Country Club Setting

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Mrs.

This venue was perfect for my early June wedding. Beautiful outdoor patio overlooking the golf course for the cocktail hour and vaulted ceilings and brick flooring inside for the reception. Everything was so elegant, exactly what I was looking for.

Such an amazing night! Gorgeous venue!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Sarah M

We just got married at The Ridge Club 10/12/12 and we had the most amazing night. We chose The Ridge Club because of the clean, fresh, updated space, the layout, and also the price was great. We were working on a bit of a budget, and they include so much more than so many other... Read More places I looked into! The venue is gorgeous, the views are gorgeous, and the food was great. I haven't stopped getting compliments on the food and the overall atmosphere since the wedding. Amanda was great to work with, but there were a few small things that could have been better/more organized. I was very disappointed we didn't get appetizers brought to us while we were getting pictures taken during the cocktail hour..especially since I asked about this a few months in advance. We were just past the outdoor patio space on the green so it's not like we were far, and it was freezing so food may have made the cold more bearable! I got to taste one cold left over stuffed mushroom while we were waiting to be announced! I was also a little annoyed, though we opted not to have a champagne toast, we only had water to toast to for the speeches! It would have been awesome if someone had taken a drink order and had it on our table for us to toast to. I hardly got any responses to emails I sent Amanda, but my calls were returned promptly. I thought the rehearsal was really disorganized, we didn't have much direction, and we kind of just threw it together. Also nothing was set up for the rehearsal so I was a little stressed I couldn't set anything up myself or see how it would look. My centerpieces were a lot to handle, but I will say Amanda pulled off all the little details, everything was better than I expected the night of the wedding. The night of the wedding there were a few times we were looking for some direction, like how to handle the cupcake "cake cutting", and we couldn't find anyone. We hired a band, it was getting late, we weren't sure if they needed to make an announcement or when we should have people come up for cupcakes..small stuff but it would have been nice to have someone take control so I didn't have the band, my mom, and guests asking me what they should do, I had no idea! We ended up "feeding each other" our cupcakes after a bridesmaid ran around telling everyone to help themselves..the cupcake stand was half empty by the time we got up there! Also about the band, if you hire one, be sure to let them know they aren't permitted to have any alcoholic beverages from the bar! It's pretty normal for band members to have a beer or two throughout the night at a gig, so they were not pleased when we were all surprised by this policy!! Overall I'd definitely recommend the Ridge Club. It was a phenomenal night, great atmosphere, and overall Amanda was very helpful and on top of things. Everything was beautiful and everyone had such a good time. I'll just say that I can't help but feel the service we received reflected the budget we we were on.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 erin h

Can't say enough about the Ridge Club - Amanda (the wedding coordinator) was an absolute doll to work with - She was on top of everything, made sure everything went smooth day of the wedding and that everything was set up as we had imagined - The grounds are beautiful, the food... Read More was absolutely excellent and Amanda is just so great to work with! If you're getting married on site, the outdoor tent can be a little dark if there isn't enough sunlight out (just a bit of advice) and some of the chairs need to be replaced or redone (the white lawn chairs show signs of wear and tear). My only complaint was that they had a full bar set up right outside the tent we were getting married at before the ceremony even began, so as myself and bridesmaids were putting on final makeup touches after doing pictures, guests were in and out of the bathroom (where we were) which was a little frustrating - Other than that, everything was just simply perfect!

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Jill S

We had our Wedding at the Ridge Club on 11/5/11 and we couldn’t have been happier with the way everything turned out! From the first moment we met with Amanda we knew it was the place we wanted to have the reception. We would have done our ceremony outside as well if we had... Read More gotten married in the Summer. The grounds are simply breathtaking! My Father was a member of the Ridge Club for the past 15 years and all the times I had been there, I never noticed the beautiful reception area attached to the club house. Everything about the room is very elegant and very Cape Cod. It was important to us to have a reception area that was unique and not just a standard ballroom or tent. The ceilings were one of our favorite’s parts as well along with the layout and separate area for the DJ. The chairs were a huge selling point as well as you don’t need to spend extra money on chair covers. In addition to the Ridge Club being a great venue esthetically, Amanda Fant was one of the major contributing factors when we made our decision. She was so helpful and what was most impressive, she gave her honest opinion! When you are going through the decision process and all the Wedding planning it really is so helpful to have someone to lean on and get their honest opinion of what would make your day better. The service and food also make this venue a MUST! We received so many compliments about our Wedding food and the mac n cheese appetizer was a hit! I would absolutely recommend the Ridge Club for your Wedding Reception! Happy Planning!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Kerry M

The Ridge Club is an amazing choice of venue. The room is simple, yet elegant. The grounds are beautiful and the menu allows for unique options that are all delicious. Amanda is extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. She was efficient and thorough and we... Read More never had a doubt in our mind that our wedding day would be perfect. I highly recommend the Ridge Club.

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Kathryn M

This is the perfect wedding venue for many reasons. It is absolutely beautiful. The grounds were nicely kept, even in the dead of winter (when we selected our venue). From the minute you enter the property you feel special. Everything is so open, bright, and pristine. However,... Read More it's not stuffy at all. It just has a refreshing feel. The nice part about The Ridge Club is that you can have your ceremony and reception all in one place, and it works rain or shine. Their is a nice rent nestled in trees that feels like an outdoor wedding but is technically covered. This was a big plus for me, as I did not want to hope for good weather and have to resort to a Plan B if it was raining on my wedding day. Regardless of what the weather is, your vision will play out. The grounds are accented by stone walls, trees, brick walkways, and the prettiest views you can imagine! The Pavilion (reception hall) has so much character but is a nice blank slate for your theme. It has beautiful pane doors and windows and allows for a lot of natural sunlight to come through. The ceilings are nice and high with the exception of the center of the room - the ceiling dips down quite a bit. I just moved the dance floor to one end of the room so that it was in the more open space. It worked nicely. The dance floor is small to begin with but they allowed me to rent additional dance floor spaces to make it larger (I knew we had a lot of dancers coming). Also, there are bathrooms located within the reception area so that your guests have their own space and don't need to leave the immediate area to use the restroom. In addition, the food is delicious. Every one of my guests commented on the awesome food - both the hors d'oeuvres and the dinner. They even have an outdoor grill area for the cocktail hour - chefs cooking right in front of you. It was a nice touch. Most importantly is Amanda, the event coordinator. Amanda was absolutely fantastic. We had made several appointments to visit venues and Amanda was by far the person that made us feel the most comfortable and taken care of. She is SO on top of everything and will try to accommodate your every wish. My fiance and I requested golf carts for our entire wedding party (all 15 of us plus photographers) and she came through. Amanda and I exchanged emails for about 8 months prior to my wedding. She always responded within 24 hours - often just minutes or hours later. I asked A LOT of questions and Amanda was always positive and patient with me. She was able to recommend vendors of all types - hair, makeup, limo, hotel, cake, flowers, etc. Every interaction with Amanda was genuine. I never felt like we were just a customer but that Amanda truly cared about our wedding as much as we did. Aside from its appearance, Amanda was a big part of why we chose the The Ridge Club. I know we had the best in her. Prior to the wedding we dropped off a ton of homemade decorations and details and Amanda listened to my every request and set them up exactly as I had hoped. She is so responsible and professional --- I knew she understood my vision and I felt so comfortable leaving such a big day in her hands. That is huge when planning a wedding. You don't want to feel like you have to micromanage people, and Amanda made it so I had a lot less to worry about! We were so pleased with her. She definitely makes The Ridge Club experience extra wonderful. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

We loved the Ridge Club

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 wendy d

We had our wedding reception at the Ridge Club on 6/19/10 and we are so glad we did :-) I am an event planner myself and I knew what I was looking for in a venue. When we saw the Ridge Club, that was it! We didn't even need to see any other places. The set up was perfect for... Read More a cape wedding. The cocktail hour outside among beautiful flowers w/ the chef cooking the hors dourves on the outdoor grill. It was perfect! Another important factor for me was the attentiveness of the staff. We could not have asked for anyone better then Amanda. She was excellent to work with and everything went off with out a hitch. The food is amazing and all of our guests were raving about the food at the cocktail hour! (the mini burgers and french fries were a huge hit). We could not have chose a more perfect venue for our day.

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Kirsten J

My husband and I held our wedding reception at the Ridge Club on 9/25/10. We had an unbelievable experience. Throughout the planning process, the event coordinator (Amanda Fant) was professional, organized, and extremely responsive to our many questions and concerns. She met... Read More with us on several occasions to view the venue, do our tasting, as well as review some of the services that we were considering. The week leading up to the wedding, Amanda met with us to go over all of the details in order to ensure that the evening went as we had planned. On the actual day of the wedding, all of the staff were wonderful (friendly, hospitable, etc.) And, all of the food was fabulous. In fact, many of our guests commented on the plated meals and hors d'eouvres, saying that they tasted fresh and delicious! The only minor critique I might give is that there was a bit of a delay between serving the salad course and main meal, however, none of our guests seemed to mind. In terms of the club, it was well maintained (beautiful flowers in the outdoor patio area) and clean. Overall, we had a wonderful experience working with the staff of the Ridge Club. Our wedding day was truly amazing!

Review for The Ridge Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elizabeth M

I loved the casual elegance feel, the outside gardens, the gorgeous greens for pictures, the delicious food, and exquisite service!

Review for The Ridge Club

Reviewed on 9/05/2008 Gina C

The chef was talented and available. We had a gorgeous outdoor cocktail hour with an outdoor kitchen right there on the premises. The indoor space was beautiful--I couldn't have been happier.;Management changed three times between when we signed a contract and when the wedding... Read More actually was. It was nerve-wracking but didn't actually affect anything and its all over now.