The Roundhouse

(9)

Beacon, NY

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Roundhouse

The Roundhouse is a unique, historical property in Beacon, NY. We offer a full-service experience, including a boutique hotel, award-winning New American restaurant and popular event space that holds up to 200 guests.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Mansion/Historic Site, Museum/Gallery, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

2 East Main Street, Beacon, NY

Flawless Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 W D

Adrienne and the staff at the Roundhouse did an absolutely amazing job planning our wedding and seeing every little detail from start to finish. The location is truly unique. My fiance and I looked for months, but couldn’t settle on a spot. Either the location felt too much like a “Wedding factory”, or would have been a ton of work setting up all the details. The Roundhouse has the best of both worlds, and provides an intimate ambiance in a beautiful space, without all the headaches of planning a barn wedding. They met with us many times to go over the details for the day of. They provided planning guides, timelines, checklists, and recommendations to help us plan and make sure we weren't forgetting anything. They’re good at what they do, and it becomes apparent during the planning process and by the questions they ask that they enjoy it too. They help you consider all the details you never thought of, so that you’re not making decisions during the day of your wedding. Adrienne is also wonderful at knowing what type of style the bride and groom are looking for - her suggestions were spot on. We had our reception on site and everything went smoothly without a hitch. The grounds are beautiful and the mountain and city provided the perfect backdrop for our wedding photos. Adrienne kept the day moving, and made sure every vendor was in place and sticking to the timeline. The staff was friendly and professional - they attended to every little need of our guests. There were so many small details that people appreciated (small things like having cold water ready IMMEDIATELY after the ceremony for everyone on a hot summer day is important) . We’re still hearing about this attention to detail months later. The Waterfall room has great ambiance - it’s a sleek, modern space in a beautifully rustic factory shell, and the juxtaposition of clean lines and original building materials provided the perfect backdrop for our wedding. The food was delicious. Not what you think of when you think of “Wedding dinners.” We received so many compliments about the entrees and passed hor d'oeuvres. They also did a fabulous job with the dessert (cupcakes instead of cake) - they were able to infuse our wedding theme into the cupcakes themselves. And cleanup was a breeze. They allowed us to leave most of our decorations over night, so we didn’t have to worry about them the night of. We can’t recommend Adrienne and the staff at the Roundhouse enough. They did a truly wonderful job, and made our day the perfect one to remember.

Rustic + Industrial Location with delicious food and great staff

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Terryn G

The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls is a gorgeous wedding venue along the waterfall. Everything about the venue, food and staff was perfect for my wedding. The staff is super professional and works really hard at crafting the perfect wedding day, while making it really easy for the bride and groom. The food is delicious - I even had one guest tell me that it was the best chicken he had ever had. I thought he meant at a wedding, but he meant ever! I have received numerous compliments on the venue space and location. Its the perfect combination of chic and rustic and the setting is just beautiful. We liked the venue and staff so much we even had our rehearsal dinner there and it did not disappoint. The hotel decor is just amazing. A combination of rustic and industrial touches, the furniture is all locally sourced. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. They are truly there to make you have a great stay and in my case, wedding. The food at SWIFT is delicious. And you can wash it down with a nice locally crafted beer. And then there is the view. The hotel and restaurant overlook a lovely waterfall. If its nice enough outside, you can enjoy food and drinks outside on the Patio, overlooking the water. I would highly recommend this venue for all of the following: hotel, event needs, private dinning, dinner, drinks.

Special Hudson Valley Wedding Venue Made For a Very Special Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Novisi A

The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls is a very special location and there is no other comparable location within Hudson Valley. I have a keen for design and so was picky on venues, trying to avoid those which looked "wedding venuesque". I was interested in something with rustic appeal but real barns were a bit too unpolished in the end. The Roundhouse features a mix of rustic and modern elements while being sensitive to its surrounding environment. Finishes are very high quality and there is attention to detail. The venue has a beautiful natural setting next to a waterfall which is visible from the main reception room - the Waterfall room. It is also next to Beacon's charming main street. The food is very high end and fresh with an orientation towards sourcing locally. My guests were raving about the location, the waterfall, food, and the beautiful fall foliage surrounding us. As I live in NYC, my guests really enjoyed the break from the urban hustle and bustle. Service was on point and the event planner Adrienne is a pleasure to work with. She understands the needs of brides and anticipates potential issues. The McAlpine family has brought a very welcome addition to Beacon!

Lovely Roundhouse experience

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 simon s

We were married at the Roundhouse in October of 2014. It was a great experience, and the venue’s modern/industrial style was a perfect fit for us. The venue, hotel, and restaurant are repurposed factory buildings, and we especially liked how they channelled the historical character into a space that felt contemporary and chic. It was important to use that the venue enabled a good “flow” between the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and we wanted a space that would allow for dinner and dancing in the same room, and the Roundhouse’s dramatic space was perfectly suited. The event coordinator, Simone, was lovely to work with and helped us throughout the planning process. She was prompt in answering our questions we especially appreciated her bourbon selections for the bar - she ended up including one of our favorites. She helped us narrow down a wide variety of options in a productive way - however we felt that the initial presentation of the menu options was overwhelming. Main courses were presented as a list of meat, sauce, vegetable, and starch options with no recommended combinations. After we asked, Simone provided recommendations - we felt that should have been presented in the first place. Once we narrowed down our menu, everything was delicious. Trying not to be biased here, but this was the best wedding food we’ve ever had - and several guests made the same observation. The hors d'oeuvres were creative and artfully displayed, and the main courses were tasty and perfectly portioned. The cake (included in the package) tasted unequivocally great - not just great-for-a-wedding-cake. The event staff on the day were great - unobtrusive, efficient, and responsive. They were unphased by the unexpected rain halfway through our ceremony and rapidly ushered our guests and the cocktail hour inside! Our one complaint was with the bar - there were several staples missing, such as sweet vermouth, and the bartender was not familiar with classic cocktails. Based on the bartenders at the Roundhouse’s restaurant, our expectations were higher. In short, we had a lovely time and were very happy that we chose the Roundhouse for our wedding.

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Elizabeth C

The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls was the only wedding venue we looked at. We immediately fell in love with its industrial, yet elegant, feel. Simone and her staff were professional, easy to work with and perfectly executed our wedding! The food was cooked to perfection. We are still receiving compliments on the hors d'oeuvres and entrees! We were not stressed on our wedding day knowing that we had a wonderful team to take care of every detail. We would highly recommended this venue to anyone!

Picky Bride & Groom- Wowed By Roundhouse!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Rianna S

My Husband and I were not a usual Bride & Groom during our planning process. Pretty much our entire family, including ourselves, were somehow already part of the hospitality industry- which presented a problem as our standards were higher than the average couple. Being from Fishkill, we spent plenty of time in Beacon... and couldn't believe such a unique and gorgeous venue sat at the end of Main Street. From the waterfall, to the breathtaking and out of the ordinary banquet room, we fell in love! Not to mention the food in the restaurant by Chef Brandon Collins was OUT OF THIS WORLD! We met Adrienne, who was kind, knowledgeable and just as excited about our wedding as we were- and we knew this was the place for us. From beginning to end she & Brandon worked with us to create a menu, cake and overall event of our dreams. People are still raving about what a great time they had, how good the food and service was, and how gorgeous the venue was! We stayed overnight in the penthouse suite, which was one of the most beautiful rooms I've ever seen- they even had champagne and a few slices of our cake waiting for us when we got back to the room. THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving us the event of a lifetime!

Everyone Is Still Raving About The Roundhouse At B

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Brianne K

We took a gamble when choosing our wedding venue as it was under construction and would be ready shortly before our wedding date. Working with the Roundhouse team was incredibly professional, friendly, accommodating and fun! I was incredibly pleased at how everything was looked after leading up to the wedding to day of to the brunch the next morning. Not to mention, the food is FANTASTIC, and I am big on food and not easily pleased / impressed - what they accomplished for an entire wedding is truly amazing (hats off again to Chef Brandon and his team!). The entire Roundhouse team had made our day incredibly special and memorable: our guest are STILL raving about our wedding which was over a month ago. Very, very pleased with the service, professionalism, friendliness and the venue itself - you made this experience wonderful. My husband and I will be coming back for sure for years to come. THANK YOU!

The party of the decade!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Meghan O

When I signed up to have my wedding at the Roundhouse it was terrifying, the building was under construction and it was one of those "it has potential" moments. The venue not only lived up to my expectations but exceeded them. The reception went off without a hitch and was absolutely amazing. The food was out of this world, the service was top notch and the atmosphere was absolutely amazing! It is an old factory that has been converted into an event space with every detail looked after. The enormous floor to ceiling windows overlook the waterfall and it was the most breathtaking view I ever could have asked for. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is interested. I also recommend getting one of the suites for the day and night of, it was great getting ready on the premises and getting to go right upstairs after a long day of partying.

A very happy bride

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Kimberly J

We had our rehearsal dinner here this past August and were extremely happy with the event! The building is beautiful and the food was amazing! Everybody had a great time. They staff was very helpful throughout the night and even the planning process. We would definetly recommend them!,

Send Email