Book Your Wedding with The Royal Crest Room

A BALLROOM IN SAINT CLOUD, FL

The Royal Crest Room is an award-winning banquet facility that offers couples beautiful venues for their weddings. Located in St. Cloud, Florida, the venue includes immaculately manicured lawns, stunning views, sumptuous feasts and excellent service that are sure to make your wedding day even more special.

Private Rose Garden Terrace. One of the elements that make The Royal Crest Room the ideal wedding venue is the outdoor ceremony site located right in the heart of the Private Rose Garden Terrace. Surrounded by beautiful landscaping, the red brick walkway leads up to the white stone pergola where you and the love of your life say "I do." The garden is tucked away in a quiet area of the property so you can be guaranteed a private and peaceful ceremony.

The Royal Crest Ballroom offers breathtaking views of the golf course. The huge 4,000-square-foot space can easily accommodate up to 250 seated guests without a dance floor and up to 220 seated guests for receptions with dancing included. The venue has wall-to-wall carpeting and expansive ceilings that complement beautifully the stark white walls and oversized windows. The venue is equipped with modern amenities to make your reception even more memorable. The audiovisual equipment includes a large pull-up projector screen that can be used to showcase photos taken throughout your event, a built-in sound system and wireless microphones.

Grand Stone Veranda. Guests who want to take a break from all the partying can step out of the ballroom and into the Grand Stone Veranda to take in the stunning views and the wide open space of the whole property. It is also the place to have your cocktail hour as friends and family await the reception.

The Royal Crest Room provides wedding coordination. An event manager helps you plan out every detail of your wedding and contact vendors for all your other wedding needs. Catering and beverage services are provided and the culinary team is able to work with you to customize a banquet or your menu for a plated service. Other than the regular food offerings, the venue can also provide unique buffets and hors d’oeuvres, as well as trendy food stations and a dessert bar. Different wedding packages are available and some of the inclusions are as follows:

• Use of the bridal suite equipped with a full-length, three-way mirror
  • Tables and chairs with linens and skirts
  • Tables for place cards, gifts and cake

The Royal Crest Room provides complimentary services together with your wedding package. A golf outing for you and your guests can be arranged at an additional cost on top of your venue rental. Cake cutting is also given as a complimentary service during the reception, as well the champagne toast for all the adults in attendance.

Look no further

First you found your soul mate. Now you've found The Royal Crest Room. You will fall in love with The Royal Crest Room! Romantic, classic, elegant ... beyond compare! Oh, and delicious! That is exactly what your wedding will be at The Royal Crest Room. You will have amazing photos to cherish forever! Our absolutely breathtaking outdoor Ceremony Location will make you feel so special as you walk down the long aisle up to the expansive beautiful Pergola. You'll get to create your very own personalized wedding with our many menu and decor options. At The Royal Crest Room, we sincerely love weddings. We know it's Your Day and we work tirelessly to be sure you're on "Cloud Nine!"

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

5330 Michigan Ave, Saint Cloud, FL (407) 892-2009

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Carly R

I can't say enough good things about The Royal Crest Room. We only looked at two venues because we fell in love as soon as we got there. If you are looking to have an outdoor wedding look no further. The location for the ceremony is simple yet beautiful. The cocktail hour is on... Read More a little patio with cute market lights and delicious hors d'oeuvres. The golf course with the bridge is picture perfect for your photos. And the reception room is large and beautiful (especially if you add some lighting and draping). The staff is friendly and they worked hard to accommodate all of our wishes. The food was delicious! (We had our rehearsal dinner there too.) They had great recommendations for vendors. We used Al Dee productions for photos and DJ-ing. The Royal Crest Room coordinated so well with them. They also do a great job handling unexpected upsets so that the bride doesn't have to worry. (My florist fell and broke her arm the day of the wedding and I didn't even know until the wedding was over!) It was so nice having a day-of-coordinator included in our price. I don't know what I would have done without Jackie there that day. We did a lot of our planning with Liz and she was awesome too. Thank you Royal Crest Room for giving me my dream wedding.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Mara C

We did extensive research when looking for a ceremony and reception venue for our wedding. Both my husband and I work for resorts in the area, so we had very high expectations for our venue. We are so happy that we discovered the Royal Crest Room! The venue itself is gorgeous.... Read More We saw the rose garden ceremony area and loved the bricked walkway, the pergola, and beautiful flowers. We knew it wouldn't need much decor because it was already perfect. The adjacent bricked cocktail hour space overlooked the golf course and was surrounded by a little creek and more flowers. We loved that the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces were all different and unique but adjacent - our guests and vendors didn't have to travel. We worked with Jackie, and she was amazing! She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She made sure that no detail was missed, and with her help, our wedding day was not stressful at all. It was convenient to have the two locations for the wedding party to get ready in advance, and Jackie made sure that me and my fiancé never crossed paths prior to the service accidentally. Our wedding day was perfect! We were fortunate enough to have perfect weather, but the venue was beautiful. So many people saw our photos from the bridge and asked if we had a destination wedding overseas. They couldn't believe that is was in St. Cloud! We ultimately selected the venue because the reception space had a neutral color palette, and we loved the natural light through the windows. When it came time for dinner at sunset, we were so happy we chose the venue. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was setup perfectly and with attention to detail. We were also blown away by the banquets staff and the food. To be honest, food was not our biggest concern; so we chose the most affordable dinner option, and luckily, it did not disappoint! The chef was even kind enough to prepare special meals for guests that had significant food allergies. I cannot recommend them enough. The whole experience was perfect. We wouldn't change a thing, and that is a big part in thanks to the team at the Royal Crest Room. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jeremy P

From the Bride & Groom, We cannot say enough positive things about Jackie and her team. Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, especially when you are utilizing a venue out of state. Jackie and her team made our journey to saying "I do" easy, stress, and hassle free.... Read More The team in the moments of little hiccups came to the table with quick solutions. All other moments were complete hits out of the park and Jackie exceeded our expectations. The venue is a wonderful turn key solution for food, linens, photo spots, ceremony space as well as reception location. We worked with the venue to rent the restaurant connected to the ballroom out as well and it was worth the extra couple dollars as we moved our bar location to this spot and it provided great relief during cocktail hour in the September Heat. We also utilized a car service credit provided by the venue to hire a transportation bus for guests from our hotel in Orlando. Another perk that The Royal Crest Room offered that again was a wonderful addition to our wedding. We are so thankful for the staff and team, the chef had amazing food, the space was beautiful, the members of the golf club extremely welcoming the day we arrived, and our experience to being Husband and Wife could not have happened without these key factors. We highly recommend The Royal Crest Room for your wedding! Thank you. Angel & Jeremy

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Stephanie W

Jackie was amazing! She made sure we will relaxed and comfortable especially the day of the wedding. The venue is gorgeous and the minute I arrived for our tour, I knew this was the place. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Diana N

There are not enough words to say how great Lizz is!! This is a beautiful venue that has it all, but what matters the most are the coordinators! From the beginning the communication was clear and prompt. Any questions I had Lizz or someone else were quick to respond. The day of... Read More my wedding it unfortunately rained and the ceremony had to be moved inside. Lizz handled everything graciously and helped calm my nerves. I will be eternally grateful to them for helping our big day go so smoothly.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Tanya M

Kassie did a great job assisting me with my wedding on June 4, 2017. Everyone at the Royal Crest was so helpful and sweet. This place looks as awesome as their staff. Our guests was so pleased with the food and the atmosphere. #royalcrestrocks 🤗💙💛🙌🏽

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Shauna D

This place is amazing. Jackie helped us every step of the way and made sure our day was exactly how we wanted it to be. All the staff was so great and friendly and it's just a beautiful place. The food was amazing too. If it wasn't for Jackies help, I prob would've been a... Read More bridezilla but she took so much stress off of me and really did everything for us to make our day as smooth and stress free as possible. If you're reading this review it means you're considering going here for your wedding, and I'm here to tell you that this place is 100% the right choice. I literally don't think they could've been nicer or done anything better than they did. Just amazing .

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Iga N

RCR is a dream come true! The day couldn't have been more perfect and the venue... wow... everyone loved the location. We were also so impressed with the wedding coordinator who was willing to go the extra mile and personally accommodate a special drink request for the Groom.... Read More They handled a last minute mishap with a broken chandelier very swiftly, and added drapery which was a nice gesture! The food was delicious! Portions from the buffet were very generous and our vegan guest loved their specially made meal. 5/5

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Emily H

The Royal Crest Room was amazing! The food was outstanding, the staff was so helpful and wonderful, and everything was stunning! I'm so glad I had my wedding here as it was a perfect day.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Ashley J

I do not have enough good things to say about this venue and its staff! The venue is absolutely perfect, from the ceremony space, down to scenery for pictures. The entire staff, but especially Lizz (our coordinator) went well above and BEYOND anything I could of expected/hoped... Read More for. She is the BEST! I can not tell you how many people have called after our wedding just to tell us how gorgeous our wedding was and how amazing the food was!! Do not pass up a tour at this location, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Teresa G

Great venue! The staff was professional, quick to respond, and had everything we needed for our day. Lizz especially was very helpful! The venue itself is beautiful inside and out, our pictures came out so pretty!!! We also received many great comments from our guest about the... Read More service and food. I was so nervous I didn't eat much but it looked and tasted great! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Jose R

We just had our wedding on 1/14/2017. The event couldn't been more perfect. Jackie the event coordinator was wonderful. She took care of everything perfect. The staff was unbelievable. Great attention! Thanks for making our day wedding one we are going to remember forever. :)

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kristen J

This place was stunning. We loved working with Lizz, she was so professional, friendly and so flexible with us as we work on ships and communication was not easy for us. From our first meeting to the wedding day, everything was perfect. I want to Thanks as well Kassie for... Read More coordinating the Wedding, she was amazing and made sure everything went smooth. We cannot forget Freddy and his team which made the night wonderful for us. Thank you for a great wedding.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kelly W

Our wedding date was October 27th 2016, and everything was absolutely perfect. My husband and I were thrilled with everything from the breathtaking views, to the delicious food, to the smooth flow of events. It was all perfect. TRCR really knows what they are doing! Liz was our... Read More primary coordinator, however everyone was attentive to our needs and had every detail perfect. We had looked at 5 other venues prior, but TRCR just blew them out of the water. I really can't say enough good things about our experience. It really was magical! Thank you to Liz and her amazing team at the Royal Crest Room. You guys are truly the best!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jay C

We really can't say enough about The Royal Crest Room. Our wedding was everything and more than we dreamed. When we finally visited The Royal Crest Room we were at the verge of giving up on finding "the perfect venue" and then we walked in and met Jackie! From that moment we... Read More knew we had found our Perfect venue! Not only is the outdoor ceremony area perfect, but then there is the beautiful cocktail terrace, and stunning golf course with a gorgeous view and sunset which made the perfect back drop for our photographs, and the absolutely delicious food...but truthfully the staff took it over the top! Jackie was with us every step of the way and the day of the wedding the entire staff worked so hard to make sure our vision came to life without a hitch! They took care of everything and made everything look so beautiful! Our guests raved about the beautiful venue and the delicious food. They all said they could not find a flaw! Thank you to The Royal Crest Room team for making our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Elana A

This was the one and only venue we looked at. Once we met Jackie and took a tour of the venue, we knew we would be married here. Jackie was amazing to work with and made sure that I did not stress about anything. The day of the wedding was perfect- weather, ceremony, reception.... Read More Freddy, the banquet manager, and all of the servers were very accommodating. I could have not asked for a more perfect wedding and venue. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Natasha B

The Royal crest room was The first place we looked at and fell in love with that right away. The met with Liz the first time and she was absolutely amazing gave us all the information that we needed ,walked us around the property. Throughout the whole process she was amazing... Read More every time I emailed or called I got a response later that day or the next morning they were on everything I didn't have to worry about anything, when I needed to set up my appointments to come by, if I needed to make an appointment out of the blue they were there to help me out as much as they could to make an appointment as fast possible. the food was amazing, we have a few friends that live over in the St. Cloud area and all they talked about was the food that came from the restaurant on site and how they never had any complaints about anything so I had no concern about the food being an issue and it was just that it was amazing the day of the wedding the fact that they had an en suite for the girls and the guys to get ready there was perfect Liz checked up on us every so often while she completely help set up my room the way that I wanted it. I had no worries at whole day. she was helpful to my photographer and make sure that all of the vendors had everything ready to go. she was on point and I loved it my wedding with success and everybody at the Royal crest room or they were amazing and helping out and I thank them for that :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Taylor N

I could not have asked for a better event manager than Liz! Let's just say my wedding day started out rainy and Liz knew how much I wanted to have my ceremony outside with the pergola. About an hour before my wedding was suppose to start the rain had stopped. Liz rushed around... Read More getting all of my decorations and even helped drape the pergola since the flower company would Not do it because the liability issues with the wet ground. My wedding went just as planned and I could not have asked for better staff to help make it go as planned! The food was awesome as well. If you are looking to have your ceremony and reception in the same place with beautiful backgrounds for pictures this is the place. Thank you guys so much for making my special day perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Luana H

When I first walked up to this venue I knew that I was going to have my wedding here. The view itself just took my breath away. I had my wedding reception outside in the purgula area where they usually hold the ceremony. I think that I was the first wedding reception out there.... Read More It was the perfect place for the amount of guest that I had. We were under 50 people and it was just beautiful. I want to thank Jackie for making it so much better by helping me with everything and making everything go smoothly. If you are looking for a perfect venue being outside or inside and with excellent food may I add, The Royal Crest Room is the place for you. Thank you all for making it such a memorable night for me.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Katie A

I got to marry my best friend on September 9th, 2016 and it was truly the best day! The Royal Crest is not only beautiful and amenities perfect the staff takes care of everything on the day of your wedding! As a bride I had zero stress, I am so serious- if there was a concern... Read More it was handled by staff and family long before I was ever told. Lizz, one of the onsite coordinators, is easy to talk to and is insistent that you have everything you need or want. We were amazed at how beautiful everything looked and how it all came together. The wedding party had a blast driving around on the "golf cart limos" to the picture locations on property creating even more fun photo opportunities. The food was outstanding, we totally recommend the Brie Tartlets and Mini- Rubens! During the wedding and reception, we were able to concentrate on our guests and dancing to our favorite songs. I didn't need to coordinate anything, monitor anything or stress anything- Lizz and Freddy the evening manager took care of it all!! In Florida you cannot predict the weather so we had a backup plan but never needed it. Plus because we are so close to Disney, Universal, Cocoa Beach and Daytona Beach, our out of state guests we able to make the trip a fun family vacation! We looked at places in Brevard, Orange, Seminole, and even out of state but nothing grabbed our attention like the Royal Crest, with the outdoor ceremony area, market lit cocktail space, beautiful photo locations and indoor reception room! We are thankful for our experience at the Royal Crest Room and have already recommended it to friends and family for their special days!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Yarimar A

From the very first meeting Jackie made us feel like family. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful through the whole event. The chef's made sure that all the food provided was to liking and even provided extra options. The venue and set up was everything and more and... Read More the memories will last a lifetime. Thank you Royal Crest Room for making my wedding so special.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Elena R

First of all I have to say Liz had everything under control, for day one I was all over the place and she knew exactly what to do. The food was amazing and the staff... The best! My pictures by the bridge, walking down the isle... I had so much fun, so did my family and I... Read More think after my husband this was the best decision I've ever made. Thanks Liz for everything.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Massiel G

Royal Crest Room was AMAZING!!!! My wedding vision seriously came to life. Me and my husband are beyond happy with everything. Staff is amazing, our wedding coordinator Jackie is amazing. Seriously everything about this venue is amazing! I would definitely hold other events here... Read More without a question. Definitely would recommend to people.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Adamaris P

We had our private wedding at the Royal Crest Room, the coordinators went above and beyond to make sure all went well. We were very pleased and recommend this venue to friends and family.

2016-10-17T18:45:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Laura W

I couldn't have imagined a more perect wedding. Everything was taken care of and the staff made it completely stress free for me. :)

Karen Filson

I have had the amazing privilege of building our award-winning business from the very inception. Together with my husband, we oversaw the design and construction of an amazing venue, complete with the outdoor Pergola on our breathtaking outdoor Ceremony location as well as all of the beautiful features on our grounds. But a venue is not just the building or amenities...it is the people who breath life into each and every event. Our team of sincere, dedicated personalities make The Royal Crest Room what it's become today. We have enjoying serving, in just 8 years, over 100 couples! So much fun