Book Your Wedding with The Royal Crest Room

The Royal Crest Room is an award-winning banquet facility that offers couples beautiful venues for their weddings. Located in St. Cloud, Florida, the venue includes immaculately manicured lawns, stunning views, sumptuous feasts and excellent service that are sure to make your wedding day even more special.

Private Rose Garden Terrace. One of the elements that make The Royal Crest Room the ideal wedding venue is the outdoor ceremony site located right in the heart of the Private Rose Garden Terrace. Surrounded by beautiful landscaping, the red brick walkway leads up to the white stone pergola where you and the love of your life say "I do." The garden is tucked away in a quiet area of the property so you can be guaranteed a private and peaceful ceremony.

The Royal Crest Ballroom offers breathtaking views of the golf course. The huge 4,000-square-foot space can easily accommodate up to 250 seated guests without a dance floor and up to 220 seated guests for receptions with dancing included. The venue has wall-to-wall carpeting and expansive ceilings that complement beautifully the stark white walls and oversized windows. The venue is equipped with modern amenities to make your reception even more memorable. The audiovisual equipment includes a large pull-up projector screen that can be used to showcase photos taken throughout your event, a built-in sound system and wireless microphones.

Grand Stone Veranda. Guests who want to take a break from all the partying can step out of the ballroom and into the Grand Stone Veranda to take in the stunning views and the wide open space of the whole property. It is also the place to have your cocktail hour as friends and family await the reception.

The Royal Crest Room provides wedding coordination. An event manager helps you plan out every detail of your wedding and contact vendors for all your other wedding needs. Catering and beverage services are provided and the culinary team is able to work with you to customize a banquet or your menu for a plated service. Other than the regular food offerings, the venue can also provide unique buffets and hors d’oeuvres, as well as trendy food stations and a dessert bar. Different wedding packages are available and some of the inclusions are as follows:

• Use of the bridal suite equipped with a full-length, three-way mirror
  • Tables and chairs with linens and skirts
  • Tables for place cards, gifts and cake

The Royal Crest Room provides complimentary services together with your wedding package. A golf outing for you and your guests can be arranged at an additional cost on top of your venue rental. Cake cutting is also given as a complimentary service during the reception, as well the champagne toast for all the adults in attendance.

Look no further

First you found your soul mate. Now you've found The Royal Crest Room. You will fall in love with The Royal Crest Room! Romantic, classic, elegant ... beyond compare! Oh, and delicious! That is exactly what your wedding will be at The Royal Crest Room. You will have amazing photos to cherish forever! Our absolutely breathtaking outdoor Ceremony Location will make you feel so special as you walk down the long aisle up to the expansive beautiful Pergola. You'll get to create your very own personalized wedding with our many menu and decor options. At The Royal Crest Room, we sincerely love weddings. We know it's Your Day and we work tirelessly to be sure you're on "Cloud Nine!"

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Park

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

5330 Michigan Ave, Saint Cloud, FL (407) 892-2009

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Carly R

I can't say enough good things about The Royal Crest Room. We only looked at two venues because we fell in love as soon as we got there. If you are looking to have an outdoor wedding look no further. The location for the ceremony is simple yet beautiful. The cocktail hour is on... Read More a little patio with cute market lights and delicious hors d'oeuvres. The golf course with the bridge is picture perfect for your photos. And the reception room is large and beautiful (especially if you add some lighting and draping). The staff is friendly and they worked hard to accommodate all of our wishes. The food was delicious! (We had our rehearsal dinner there too.) They had great recommendations for vendors. We used Al Dee productions for photos and DJ-ing. The Royal Crest Room coordinated so well with them. They also do a great job handling unexpected upsets so that the bride doesn't have to worry. (My florist fell and broke her arm the day of the wedding and I didn't even know until the wedding was over!) It was so nice having a day-of-coordinator included in our price. I don't know what I would have done without Jackie there that day. We did a lot of our planning with Liz and she was awesome too. Thank you Royal Crest Room for giving me my dream wedding.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Mara C

We did extensive research when looking for a ceremony and reception venue for our wedding. Both my husband and I work for resorts in the area, so we had very high expectations for our venue. We are so happy that we discovered the Royal Crest Room! The venue itself is gorgeous.... Read More We saw the rose garden ceremony area and loved the bricked walkway, the pergola, and beautiful flowers. We knew it wouldn't need much decor because it was already perfect. The adjacent bricked cocktail hour space overlooked the golf course and was surrounded by a little creek and more flowers. We loved that the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces were all different and unique but adjacent - our guests and vendors didn't have to travel. We worked with Jackie, and she was amazing! She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She made sure that no detail was missed, and with her help, our wedding day was not stressful at all. It was convenient to have the two locations for the wedding party to get ready in advance, and Jackie made sure that me and my fiancé never crossed paths prior to the service accidentally. Our wedding day was perfect! We were fortunate enough to have perfect weather, but the venue was beautiful. So many people saw our photos from the bridge and asked if we had a destination wedding overseas. They couldn't believe that is was in St. Cloud! We ultimately selected the venue because the reception space had a neutral color palette, and we loved the natural light through the windows. When it came time for dinner at sunset, we were so happy we chose the venue. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was setup perfectly and with attention to detail. We were also blown away by the banquets staff and the food. To be honest, food was not our biggest concern; so we chose the most affordable dinner option, and luckily, it did not disappoint! The chef was even kind enough to prepare special meals for guests that had significant food allergies. I cannot recommend them enough. The whole experience was perfect. We wouldn't change a thing, and that is a big part in thanks to the team at the Royal Crest Room. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jeremy P

From the Bride & Groom, We cannot say enough positive things about Jackie and her team. Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, especially when you are utilizing a venue out of state. Jackie and her team made our journey to saying "I do" easy, stress, and hassle free.... Read More The team in the moments of little hiccups came to the table with quick solutions. All other moments were complete hits out of the park and Jackie exceeded our expectations. The venue is a wonderful turn key solution for food, linens, photo spots, ceremony space as well as reception location. We worked with the venue to rent the restaurant connected to the ballroom out as well and it was worth the extra couple dollars as we moved our bar location to this spot and it provided great relief during cocktail hour in the September Heat. We also utilized a car service credit provided by the venue to hire a transportation bus for guests from our hotel in Orlando. Another perk that The Royal Crest Room offered that again was a wonderful addition to our wedding. We are so thankful for the staff and team, the chef had amazing food, the space was beautiful, the members of the golf club extremely welcoming the day we arrived, and our experience to being Husband and Wife could not have happened without these key factors. We highly recommend The Royal Crest Room for your wedding! Thank you. Angel & Jeremy

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Cameron N

Yeah, so basically perfection. Venue was stunning, staff were nice, the planners were great throughout the process. Quiet, scenic, and perfect for a wedding. Yeah it's out there, but it's worth it. Our guests raved all night about the scenery and food. Lizz was our coordinator... Read More and it was great working with her to make our day perfect. Yeah, there were some bumps leading up to our day (make sure your rehearsal is setup well in advance), but it was worked out and we had a great time. They do shut down part of the course during the ceremony, which is nice, and they let you run around in golf carts after the ceremony. Best of all, it was affordable. The food and drink options certainly saved our parent's wallets by the end of the night.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Nancy N

This venue was absolutely perfect!! It was everything that we could have dreamed of. Jackie was great she helped out so much and made sure the night went perfect for us. We cannot say enough great things about the Royal Crest Room!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Stephanie F

We highly recommend this venue! Upon first meeting with Lizz we fell in love with both the team on site and also the venue at the same time. The entire team was so accommodating and so helpful in this entire process. On the day of, I cannot say enough about Kassie, who ended up... Read More being our contact throughout this process. She was so great about helping us make decisions for that day and gave us the time and space in which to make them. On the day of, she made sure that all of our vendors came in and out seamlessly and made sure I did not stress about any minor hiccups that occurred. The food was amazing; Chef James did a phenomenal job and accommodated our guests with dietary restrictions, which was important for us to do so. Our guests were pleased with the taste and quantity of food. The wait staff was efficient and friendly; they made sure to provide quality service. Freddy, who was the manager of the wait staff, was so helpful and warm. Overall, the entire team demonstrated a high level of professionalism, kindness and care throughout the process and during the entirety of our big day. We cannot say enough kind words to express how pivotal they were to making our day feel so special.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Jennifer T

It's a 1 star if you get Cassie as your coordinator, and a 5 star if get Lizz. I still settled for 3 stars because I really do genuinely like the look of the venue, but you have to really trust them the day of the wedding that they're not going to drop the ball because all the... Read More meetings prior to my wedding was stressful and my in laws tried to convince me to not go with them. They set us up with Cassie as the day of coordinator, and she was not at all knowledgeable and was not helpful when it came time for us to meet in person. She didn't know their menu, she didn't know their drinks, she didn't want to walk across to the other building to grab her laptop that had all the information for her. We flew in from Houston and drove 2 hours to the venue and she was unprepared for the meeting. We contacted the vendor and she asked for us to give her 1 day for a thoughtful response, and it's been 1 week and no response. On the one hand, I was so happy with the way the photos turned out, and how great Lizz was at saving the day... but on the other hand, I felt like I would have taken a wild gamble had I stuck with Cassie as the day of coordinator. She was present the day of my wedding and when my husband asked her where the cooler for the flowers were (something we discussed in length at the meeting), she had no idea who he was or if there was a cooler he could use (AFTER she told us there was one!). It was just a lot of unnecessary stress, especially the day of our wedding when it came to our interactions with her. We feel like the least they could do was to apologize for Cassie's unprofessional behavior, or respond to us when we tried to express our concerns. As much as we love Lizz, If I could do it over again, I'm not sure if we would go with them. However, if you have your heart set on this venue, my recommendation is to go meet your day of coordinator in person, and go with your gut. If you could, request Lizz, because she was amazing, and I would have gladly given them a 5 star raving review if all my interactions was with her.

2017-12-15T09:55:32 Response from the vendor

We appreciate this feedback. When they reached out to us initially, we did ask them for a couple of days so that we could provide them with a thoughtful response. It definitely matters to us to learn as much as we can about the experiences... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Jenna K

I can't thank Jackie enough for making our wedding day perfect at the Royal Crest Room. We planned our wedding remotely from California, but Jackie and the wonderful staff at the Royal Crest Room took all of the stress out of planning remotely. Once we made it to the big... Read More day, everything was perfect. The venue is gorgeous and doesn't need much decorating because of the flowers blooming outside. Everyone loved the cocktail hour outside and really had a great time. During the cocktail hour, the wedding party took golf carts around the golf course, which was a really fun way to take pictures. Compared to every other venue I looked at, the Royal Crest Room was the clear winner. They give you a wedding day coordinator to keep everything on schedule and running smoothly. I had no idea how much better that would make the wedding for me. As the bride, I could just relax and know that everything would be just perfect. If you have your wedding at the Royal Crest Room, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Andrew P

Had a Thursday wedding here. Simply put, this wedding would not have gone smoothly or as perfectly as it did without Lizz and the amazing staff over at the Royal Crest Room. Any email or request or question we had was answered so fast I wonder if they do anything BUT answer... Read More emails over there. We looked at maybe ten other venues before we found Royal Crest and from our first few minutes exploring the many photo locations, the beautiful ceremony site, and the spacious and flexible reception room we jumped in. To top it off, Lizz is honestly the most friendly, upbeat, and knowledgeable woman we have worked with. She asked us questions to things we hadn't even considered and helped us craft a flawless timeline for the ceremony and reception and made adjustments on the fly that kept the day going smoothly. If anything exploded during the day we did not see it. The rehearsal had some hiccups because our family is huge and very in your face and Lizz handled everything very professionally and helped us organize the chaos in a way that made sense. The day of the wedding itself was so perfect. Words cannot even describe. The venue was clean and flawlessly laid out, and the organization and timing of every little detail was perfect. Lizz took us around for photos, kept us on schedule, and helped with every little thing it was crazy. We forgot to tell her about a peanut allergy in the family (that we actually made a mistake on because the cake was peanut butter!) and she was quick to clear the cake after the cutting and package it up for us. The wait staff was incredible. Each member came up to us several times throughout the night to check in on us and provide us with drinks or anything we may have needed. The food. OMG the food. Incredible. Worth it alone.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Emily M

Such a great venue! The outdoor area is GORGEOUS! The staff was very friendly and attentive. We are so glad we decided on The Royal Crest Room for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017

The Royal Crest Room was the perfect venue for our wedding day! I cannot say enough good things about the Royal Crest Room! We met Lizz at a wedding show and she was so nice we knew we wanted to take a tour of the venue. When we went there we were amazed by its beauty and knew... Read More that it was our venue right away. We worked with both Lizz and Kassie who was our day of coordinator and they were both so great! The day of our wedding the ladies noticed that purple napkins were not delivered the night before. I honestly didn't even remember that I asked for purple napkins but Kassie and the rest of the staff at the royal crest room took white napkins and tied them together with some extra flowers our florist had. They truly went above and beyond to make sure it was a perfect day! Freddy was our floor manager the night of the wedding and he was so sweet! He even helped me bustle my wedding dress when none of my bridal party could do it! The food is incredible here! We chose to go with both a chicken and pork option and both were delicious! Everything about this venue, the food, and the staff were amazing and worth every penny! I tell my husband all the time how I want to get married all over again because of how perfect The Royal Crest Room made our day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Stephanie W

Jackie was amazing! She made sure we will relaxed and comfortable especially the day of the wedding. The venue is gorgeous and the minute I arrived for our tour, I knew this was the place. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Diana N

There are not enough words to say how great Lizz is!! This is a beautiful venue that has it all, but what matters the most are the coordinators! From the beginning the communication was clear and prompt. Any questions I had Lizz or someone else were quick to respond. The day of... Read More my wedding it unfortunately rained and the ceremony had to be moved inside. Lizz handled everything graciously and helped calm my nerves. I will be eternally grateful to them for helping our big day go so smoothly.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Tanya M

Kassie did a great job assisting me with my wedding on June 4, 2017. Everyone at the Royal Crest was so helpful and sweet. This place looks as awesome as their staff. Our guests was so pleased with the food and the atmosphere. #royalcrestrocks 🤗💙💛🙌🏽

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Shauna D

This place is amazing. Jackie helped us every step of the way and made sure our day was exactly how we wanted it to be. All the staff was so great and friendly and it's just a beautiful place. The food was amazing too. If it wasn't for Jackies help, I prob would've been a... Read More bridezilla but she took so much stress off of me and really did everything for us to make our day as smooth and stress free as possible. If you're reading this review it means you're considering going here for your wedding, and I'm here to tell you that this place is 100% the right choice. I literally don't think they could've been nicer or done anything better than they did. Just amazing .

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Iga N

RCR is a dream come true! The day couldn't have been more perfect and the venue... wow... everyone loved the location. We were also so impressed with the wedding coordinator who was willing to go the extra mile and personally accommodate a special drink request for the Groom.... Read More They handled a last minute mishap with a broken chandelier very swiftly, and added drapery which was a nice gesture! The food was delicious! Portions from the buffet were very generous and our vegan guest loved their specially made meal. 5/5

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Emily H

The Royal Crest Room was amazing! The food was outstanding, the staff was so helpful and wonderful, and everything was stunning! I'm so glad I had my wedding here as it was a perfect day.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Ashley J

I do not have enough good things to say about this venue and its staff! The venue is absolutely perfect, from the ceremony space, down to scenery for pictures. The entire staff, but especially Lizz (our coordinator) went well above and BEYOND anything I could of expected/hoped... Read More for. She is the BEST! I can not tell you how many people have called after our wedding just to tell us how gorgeous our wedding was and how amazing the food was!! Do not pass up a tour at this location, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Teresa G

Great venue! The staff was professional, quick to respond, and had everything we needed for our day. Lizz especially was very helpful! The venue itself is beautiful inside and out, our pictures came out so pretty!!! We also received many great comments from our guest about the... Read More service and food. I was so nervous I didn't eat much but it looked and tasted great! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Jose R

We just had our wedding on 1/14/2017. The event couldn't been more perfect. Jackie the event coordinator was wonderful. She took care of everything perfect. The staff was unbelievable. Great attention! Thanks for making our day wedding one we are going to remember forever. :)

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kristen J

This place was stunning. We loved working with Lizz, she was so professional, friendly and so flexible with us as we work on ships and communication was not easy for us. From our first meeting to the wedding day, everything was perfect. I want to Thanks as well Kassie for... Read More coordinating the Wedding, she was amazing and made sure everything went smooth. We cannot forget Freddy and his team which made the night wonderful for us. Thank you for a great wedding.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kelly W

Our wedding date was October 27th 2016, and everything was absolutely perfect. My husband and I were thrilled with everything from the breathtaking views, to the delicious food, to the smooth flow of events. It was all perfect. TRCR really knows what they are doing! Liz was our... Read More primary coordinator, however everyone was attentive to our needs and had every detail perfect. We had looked at 5 other venues prior, but TRCR just blew them out of the water. I really can't say enough good things about our experience. It really was magical! Thank you to Liz and her amazing team at the Royal Crest Room. You guys are truly the best!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jay C

We really can't say enough about The Royal Crest Room. Our wedding was everything and more than we dreamed. When we finally visited The Royal Crest Room we were at the verge of giving up on finding "the perfect venue" and then we walked in and met Jackie! From that moment we... Read More knew we had found our Perfect venue! Not only is the outdoor ceremony area perfect, but then there is the beautiful cocktail terrace, and stunning golf course with a gorgeous view and sunset which made the perfect back drop for our photographs, and the absolutely delicious food...but truthfully the staff took it over the top! Jackie was with us every step of the way and the day of the wedding the entire staff worked so hard to make sure our vision came to life without a hitch! They took care of everything and made everything look so beautiful! Our guests raved about the beautiful venue and the delicious food. They all said they could not find a flaw! Thank you to The Royal Crest Room team for making our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Elana A

This was the one and only venue we looked at. Once we met Jackie and took a tour of the venue, we knew we would be married here. Jackie was amazing to work with and made sure that I did not stress about anything. The day of the wedding was perfect- weather, ceremony, reception.... Read More Freddy, the banquet manager, and all of the servers were very accommodating. I could have not asked for a more perfect wedding and venue. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Natasha B

The Royal crest room was The first place we looked at and fell in love with that right away. The met with Liz the first time and she was absolutely amazing gave us all the information that we needed ,walked us around the property. Throughout the whole process she was amazing... Read More every time I emailed or called I got a response later that day or the next morning they were on everything I didn't have to worry about anything, when I needed to set up my appointments to come by, if I needed to make an appointment out of the blue they were there to help me out as much as they could to make an appointment as fast possible. the food was amazing, we have a few friends that live over in the St. Cloud area and all they talked about was the food that came from the restaurant on site and how they never had any complaints about anything so I had no concern about the food being an issue and it was just that it was amazing the day of the wedding the fact that they had an en suite for the girls and the guys to get ready there was perfect Liz checked up on us every so often while she completely help set up my room the way that I wanted it. I had no worries at whole day. she was helpful to my photographer and make sure that all of the vendors had everything ready to go. she was on point and I loved it my wedding with success and everybody at the Royal crest room or they were amazing and helping out and I thank them for that :)

Karen Filson

I have had the amazing privilege of building our award-winning business from the very inception. Together with my husband, we oversaw the design and construction of an amazing venue, complete with the outdoor Pergola on our breathtaking outdoor Ceremony location as well as all of the beautiful features on our grounds. But a venue is not just the building or is the people who breath life into each and every event. Our team of sincere, dedicated personalities make The Royal Crest Room what it's become today. We have enjoying serving, in just 8 years, over 100 couples! So much fun