The Royal Regency Hotel

(5)

Yonkers, NY

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Modern Elegance at Weschester's Boutique Hotel

Take advantage of a Newly Renovated, Award Winning, Multi-million dollar Interior & Exterior for your wedding in 2014. Call or e-mail us today to schedule a tour!!!!

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort

165 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY

My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 CINDY R

The Royal Regency is a great place to have any type of event, the staff is great and they will go out of their way to make sure that your event is a memorable one.

excellent

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Regina S

The hotel is beautiful. The owwner and his and wife along with the staff were great. My wedding was everything i wanted it to be. The food was also great. We are still receiving calls about the great time everyone had

Great Venue

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Claudia C

I chose Royal Regency because of the great package deal that we got. The inside of the hotel is beauitful for photos and the bar/lounge that's located by the lobby is a plus for the guests that weren't ready to go home after our wedding. I would def recommend them.

An Excellent Evening

Reviewed on 10/02/2010 Patrice J

Besides the lack of courtesy of one of the Banquet Managers (who I later found out was rude to the staff setting up the ceremony event). The night was excellent, the maitre d and staff catered to our needs, the night ran smoothly and the food was execellent which can be hard to find with many vendors no matter how much money you pay for the food. I got received no complaints.

Review for Royal Regency Hotel

Reviewed on 9/10/2007 Mary M

I CAN'T GET INTO A SEPCIFIC THING, B/C THE WHOLE THING WAS TERRIFIC;HIRE A VIDEOGRAPHER. THE DAY GOES SO FAST, & YOU MISS ALOT OF IT TALKING TO YOUR GUESTS.

Send Email