The Royal Regency Hotel

Yonkers, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Modern Elegance at Weschester's Boutique Hotel

Take advantage of a Newly Renovated, Award Winning, Multi-million dollar Interior & Exterior for your wedding in 2014. Call or e-mail us today to schedule a tour!!!!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

165 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY (914) 476-6200

My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 CINDY R

The Royal Regency is a great place to have any type of event, the staff is great and they will go out of their way to make sure that your event is a memorable one.

excellent

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Regina S

The hotel is beautiful. The owwner and his and wife along with the staff were great. My wedding was everything i wanted it to be. The food was also great. We are still receiving calls about the great time everyone had

Great Venue

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Claudia C

I chose Royal Regency because of the great package deal that we got. The inside of the hotel is beauitful for photos and the bar/lounge that's located by the lobby is a plus for the guests that weren't ready to go home after our wedding. I would def recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Krishna O

We had our wedding reception in the Crystal Lounge on 9-2-17. The hotel is clean and charming with a touch of purple elegance as well. We began meeting and corresponding with management several months before. The professionalism, courtesy, generosity, and attention to detail... Read More provided to us by everyone connected with this establishment (including the front desk, waitstaff, and other staff members more than met (and in most cases exceeded) our expectations. Anton, Armat, and Sidita were consistent and responsive to all inquiries and requests. We required a good deal of attention and we received it from start to finish. While our event was not a huge nor particularly elaborate affair (about 75 guests) the response we received from our guests placed our reception at the top of their lists when it came to the organization of the affair and how the staff treated them. The hotel and accommodations were lovely, food was delicious, and the service was top notch. We will definitely return and we encourage everyone that had great things to say to us about their experience to book their future events at the RRH well. Thanks RRH, for not only making our wedding reception a virtually flawless and magical occasion but for also treating us like queens! Sincerely, Krishna and Christine

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Tara R

I love this place. They have an amazing True love wedding package it has saved us so much money and time searching for a DJ or bakery. Everything was included all we had to do is pick what we wanted. I definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Joyce G

The location is great, the planners are wonderful and the food was awesome. I definitely would recommend this place.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Luisa T

My wedding took place at the Royal Regency on 4/22/16 and we couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. The event staff was so helpful and made sure everything went smoothly. The venue was remodeled recently and looks absolutely beautiful.

An Excellent Evening

Reviewed on 10/02/2010 Patrice J

Besides the lack of courtesy of one of the Banquet Managers (who I later found out was rude to the staff setting up the ceremony event). The night was excellent, the maitre d and staff catered to our needs, the night ran smoothly and the food was execellent which can be hard to... Read More find with many vendors no matter how much money you pay for the food. I got received no complaints.

Review for Royal Regency Hotel

Reviewed on 9/10/2007 Mary M

I CAN'T GET INTO A SEPCIFIC THING, B/C THE WHOLE THING WAS TERRIFIC;HIRE A VIDEOGRAPHER. THE DAY GOES SO FAST, & YOU MISS ALOT OF IT TALKING TO YOUR GUESTS.