The Royal Regency Hotel

Food + Catering

165 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY

My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 CINDY R

The Royal Regency is a great place to have any type of event, the staff is great and they will go out of their way to make sure that your event is a memorable one.

excellent

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Regina S

The hotel is beautiful. The owwner and his and wife along with the staff were great. My wedding was everything i wanted it to be. The food was also great. We are still receiving calls about the great time everyone had

Great Venue

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Claudia C

I chose Royal Regency because of the great package deal that we got. The inside of the hotel is beauitful for photos and the bar/lounge that's located by the lobby is a plus for the guests that weren't ready to go home after our wedding. I would def recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Joyce G

The location is great, the planners are wonderful and the food was awesome. I definitely would recommend this place.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Luisa T

My wedding took place at the Royal Regency on 4/22/16 and we couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. The event staff was so helpful and made sure everything went smoothly. The venue was remodeled recently and looks absolutely beautiful.

An Excellent Evening

Reviewed on 10/02/2010 Patrice J

Besides the lack of courtesy of one of the Banquet Managers (who I later found out was rude to the staff setting up the ceremony event). The night was excellent, the maitre d and staff catered to our needs, the night ran smoothly and the food was execellent which can be hard to... Read More find with many vendors no matter how much money you pay for the food. I got received no complaints.

Review for Royal Regency Hotel

Reviewed on 9/10/2007 Mary M

I CAN'T GET INTO A SEPCIFIC THING, B/C THE WHOLE THING WAS TERRIFIC;HIRE A VIDEOGRAPHER. THE DAY GOES SO FAST, & YOU MISS ALOT OF IT TALKING TO YOUR GUESTS.