Vow to exchange the ordinary for extraordinary.

A uniquely charming and romantic ambience invites you to create unforgettable wedding memories. In gathering places that range from traditionally elegant to beach casual to simply breathtaking, you and your wedding stand above the rest. The Shores is Central Florida’s premier oceanfront resort.

Waterfront, Beach, Hotel

Food + Catering, Planning

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

2637 South Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach Shores, FL (386) 767-7350

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

AMAZING!!! Every single detail was taken care of before I thought of it. Carley is phenomenal and every employee there loves their job. Very nice atmosphere, feels like a Key West, older but all upgraded type of resort with 1st class everything al of the way around. And THE... Read More FOOD?! Even a hot dog is amazing! :) Their executive chef with their own Azure inside the resort puts out beautiful dishes! A must if you go to this place!! My Wedding date was 10-28-17 :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Let me first say that Carley Rodriguez did an outstanding job. She explained everything in detail, answered all of our questions and made sure that everything went off without a hitch. The wedding setup exceeded our expectations, and the Tiki bar and hors d'oeuvres were great... Read More with lots of compliments from our guests. The bartenders at the tiki bar and the bar upstairs at the reception were outstanding. The reception setup was fantastic, and all the food was very good. The staff did a great job making sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend the Shores Resort and Spa any gathering, but especially weddings.

Hidden Little Gem of Daytona!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Monique A

I had my wedding reception held at the Shores Resort & Spa on 10/3/14. I have to say it is a wonderful place to have it. It's not too big and not too small. It's perfect little resort in Daytona. The reception room was on the 10th floor and it we had amazing views during our... Read More reception. I originally was going to have it in Downtown Orlando because I wanted that "top of the world" feeling and amazing views. But had to find a reception closer to the church (so guests didn't have to drive far from where they were staying). The Shores gave us that amazing view and feeling. The food was very good and the overall service was on point. Most of my out of town guests stayed at The Shores and I didn't hear one complaint. Everyone had a great time! We worked with Carley Rodriguez and she was so easy to work with. I knew she had other brides to take care of but she always gave me the feeling I was her number one priority. We will definitely be going back for little getaways to The Shores.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Donna C

Look no further! Perfect venue for your wedding! Gorgeous location on Wold's Most Famous Beach! Amazing Staff that pays attention to every detail. They truly make your dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Dakota C

So, My family and I have been vacationing at The Shores Resort and Spa for 15+ years at this point... we basically know the place like the back of our hand. The staff is always beyond courteous and attentive starting from the time you pull up to the valet... This past year... Read More and a half we had been trying to plan the wedding to be held in the Florida Keys, little did we know what Mother Nature had in store. The wedding date was 9/19/17. Hello Hurricane Irma. The resort in the Florida Keys was not getting back to us and didn’t seem to be willing to put in the time and effort we desired, being from Ohio, and not able to be onsite with the planning and vision for the wedding. So we decided to give The Shores Resort and Spa a call where we know what to expect and it couldn’t have worked out any better... For starters Carley Rodriguez and her team are simply amazing. They take the stress away! Carley was extremely hands on through out the process and any question or concern was addressed timely and effectively. She truly knows what she is doing. The wedding went off without a hitch. It was absolutely beautiful!!! Our toes in the sand ceremony with Donna Crane was perfection. Donna had a driftwood arch made just for us, now to be used for future weddings I’m sure as it is beautiful!!! The cocktail hour was held on the ocean terrace with great views and the sound of the ocean in the back drop. Our reception was held upstairs in the Atlantic Room with incredible day and night views of the beach and the Daytona shores strip! We placed the dance floor in the south east corner of the room as to have great visuals from the dance floor as that’s where most of our guests spent their night!! It could not have been more perfect!!! It truly was exactly what we wanted. The Shores Resort and Spa knows how to deliver and exceed expectations. -Brother of the Groom (Creekmore wedding)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Carrie C

The shores did an incredible job with my wedding!!!!! They were extremely accommodating and welcoming! They were able to do everything I wanted for my wedding! It was perfect!!! Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Katherine H

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Shores on September 2, 2017. We couldn’t have asked for a more special day to spend with our family and friends. Carley Rodriguez was amazing!!! We never had a doubt that this day was going to be anything but perfect, but Carley... Read More exceeded our expectations. The details, the effort, the time, and the perfection that she created for us on our special day is something we will forever be grateful for! The food is something my guests still brag about to this day... the chefs know what they’re doing. You can’t go wrong with anything you choose, trust me... And that’s coming from two picky people. The view from the ballrooms are gorgeous! We had our cocktail hour facing the beach and our reception facing the river during sunset, and both were so beautiful. It was a night we will never forget, and I can’t thank Carley enough for making it all happen and giving us the day we couldn’t even dream of having. Hands down this is THE PLACE to have your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Adorne R

The Shores Resort & Spa was the perfect venue for our wedding. Carley was amazing and took care of everything. I did not live in Florida, but she made all the planning very easy and stress free. We had the most perfect wedding and our friends and family raved about not only... Read More how great everything was, but also how much they also enjoyed the resort and the wonderful amenities. I recommend anyone looking for a beach wedding venue to visit the Shores Resort & Spa. It is also now one of our favorite vacation spots now!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Abbie C

I am sorry that this is so long. There probably isn’t enough space for me to rave about this place as much as I want to. We got married here on 17th September of this year - just over 1 week ago and it truly was the best day of my life. When I first contacted the hotel Carley... Read More was fast at responding and professional but fun. Planning a wedding from thousands of miles away was difficult but she made it SO much easier. All I ever wanted was a small and intimate wedding and she had all the options for me - we only had 12 total at our wedding, she sent me pictures of a coastal small ballroom. It looked big on the pictures but I trusted her completely and WOW. It was a beautiful room and the perfect size for us when we added tables etc. The view of the ocean was breathtaking and on the day my guests all commented on how beautiful it was. When news hit about hurricane Irma, I was panicking to say the least. Carley put me at ease right away and stayed in touch through it all. When we finally got to the hotel, she met up with us and went through everything to put our minds at ease. Straight away I knew I made the right choice, the hotel is absolutely stunning. On the day of the wedding she was great, I wanted my ceremony actually on the beach which the hotel couldn't help with. Unfortunately I made the wrong decision with that vendor but thank God for Carley as she kept it all together for me. The food was UNBELIEVABLE. Literally 2 of the guys said the Ribeye was the best steak they ever had. The portions were huge and delicious - total opposite of normal wedding food!! We added the deserts which were buffet style - also amazing. My family are still talking about how delicious it all was and they don’t even know the amazing price I paid for it all. Carley set up the room beautifully, they had an open bar in there for us, the staff were exceptional and made it even better for us. Due to the high tide our reception started an hour early - they didn't know this until we all turned up! They just worked round it - it was like it was meant to be. The bar closed at 10.30PM as per my agreement but they let us party on in that room until we were ready to leave. Overall – I wish I could give this place a 6 out of 5. I would recommend The Shores and Carley without any hesitation.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Mandy L

Carley and her staff made this beautiful venue the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. Carley was a pleasure to work with and so full of knowledge and helpful tips from start to finish. She made me feel as if my big day was just as important to her as it was to me.... Read More The staff on the day-of was so wonderful. I received many compliments from my guests about their services all evening.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 TENSY S

Being a busy Professional AND bride-to-be during the holidays should have been extremely stressful but Carley Rodriguez was so relaxed and on top of EVERY DETAIL that she actually made it a very enjoyable, fun experience! She helped us put a wedding together for 80 guests in... Read More less than 2 months and we laughed and enjoyed every minute! Together, we incorporated The Shores NYE Bash into the festivities and made it into a very memorable weekend for all. I don't know how she does it but I can't imagine EVER hosting a large event-to-remember without her expertise and guidance. THANK YOU CARLEY! We absolutely love you. Tensy and Grady Stewart.

2017-02-28T08:08:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tensy And Grady! It was all my pleasure! Best Wishes and enjoy your Happily Ever After!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Sarah R

Carley and everyone at The Shores made our wedding day the best day of my life! From the moment we checked in everyone was so friendly and helpful! If you are thinking of getting married in Florida I highly recommend The Shores!!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Michelle O

We had our 25th wedding anniversary reception at the The Shores. We had a lunchtime reception to take advantage of the amazing views of the ocean from The Atlantic ballroom on the top floor. The venue was amazing but what really makes this the ideal place for your... Read More wedding/reception is Carley Rodriguez and her staff. Carley's enthusiasm, partnership, responsiveness, and attention to detail was key to make our special day amazing. When she noticed a miscommunication with the florist, she called the florist herself and requested the mistake be corrected without even bothering me. It was just taken care of! I truly felt she was as invested in our special day as we were and her staff made sure our guests were well cared for during our event. I'd highly recommend The Shores Resort and Spa.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Alaina M

The team at The Shores is the absolute best. Our wedding went off Flawlessly as did the reception. Everyone on staff was efficient and accommodating of our needs. I would recommend this venue everytime.

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Amber H

If you are looking for a place you can have an all-in-one wedding in Daytona, The Shores is for you! I recently had my wedding here and everything was perfect! This venue is a gorgeous hotel complete with bar, restaurant, spa and fire pits located right on the beach. When... Read More getting married there are several options for space; they have both indoor rooms (ballroom, and banquet rooms that overlook both the beach and the river) and outdoor spaces (beach and terrace) to get married. Originally I was scheduled to get married on the outdoor terrace but was moved inside due to weather. I was married on the 10th floor overlooking the ocean and it was gorgeous just the same. We had our reception in the grand ballroom. In addition, I would like to point out that the hotel guarantees a back-up space in case weather doesn't allow an outdoor wedding. The price per person is a little steep, however when you consider what you are getting, you can't beat it. Included in your price is cocktail hour with 4 apps, 4 hours of open bar, table linens, uplighting, dance floor, cake cutting fee, service, a space to get ready and meal (we had a buffet with 2 meats, veggies, mashed potatoes, bread, etc.). In addition, if you have a minimum number of people you get a free night in the hotel on your wedding night. The restaurant caters the reception and is AMAZING!!!! The only complaint I had was that our ceremony and reception space only had a short time to set up. (Wedding was at 4 and my family couldn't set up the ceremony space until 1 and had to set up the reception space in an adjoining room and then they had to move everything very fast after the wedding.) Carley is the coordinator for the wedding and is overall wonderful. I would caution a bride that although Carley is super sweet, she is NOT your wedding planner so don't expect her to hammer out details and logistics for you. If you know that then it's all good! All our guests had a fantastic time and it was amazing overall. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Pros: all-in-one pricing, plenty of space, beautiful venue, excellent food Cons: hotel stay has fees included on them that hikes up room rates, couldn't get in to decorate until right before the wedding

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

We held the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding on the beachside terrace and it was awesome! The food, the service, everything was perfect! Would highly recommend the experience!

mixed feelings

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Claire J

I have mixed feelings writing this review. We went with the shores because we fell in love with the venue and they were willing to work with a wedding our size (30 quests). Planning and everything started off great. However, about 1-2 months out the planner left and I didn't... Read More find this out till we contacted them. After that they were hard to get ahold of and some of the information I had already given them they either had wrong or missing. This is very frustrating as a bride and added to my stress. On top of that the hotel staff was rude to several of my guests and there was confusion with my room when they tried to give me the wrong room. I was also told that dinner was to be held inside and it was moved to outside. There was a lot of confusion about who was on the open wedding tab and a lot of guests were charged for drinks and our orderves never showed up. I know my parents had a talk with the wedding coordinator, but nothing was ever said to me as the bride or to my guests who were treated rudely. In the end the wedding went perfect and everything fell into place. So although everything turned out perfectly in the end the confusing really stressed me out and lessened the experience. Hopefully they will get it together because the place is perfect.

Debbie Seiferheld

Reviewed on 4/03/2014

My son and his wife had the joy of getting married at The Shores. Everything was above and beyond our expectations. The property itself is absolutely beautiful. One can get married on the beach without actually having to be on the beach. The staff is excellent and extremely... Read More friendly. Our wedding coordinator, Jackie Neill continually went above and beyond. She took care of every detail you can think of. She even held a crying flower girl who refused to walk in for introductions. The food was superb. Our family and friends continue to talk about what a lovely wedding we had at The Shores. We would highly recommend The Shores for you to create your wonderful wedding memories at.

Wedding day

Reviewed on 3/10/2014

My husband and I were married at The Shores; we spent a few days there as well; everything from the ceremony, service, food and over all experience was awesome! Our special day was wonderful, thanks to everyone at The Shores and the vendors!! Nancy W.

Our perfect wedding

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Angela T

To finally marry you high school sweetheart and soul mate after 30 years was amazing but at The Shores Resort they did everything in less than a month. The staff was the most professional and nicest people from the bellmen, valets, front desk, restaurant, and especially the... Read More sales staff. Kaitlin Andrews helped to make this one of the best days of our lives. We can't thank them all enough for making this so much more special than I could have ever hoped for. From all the rooms, parking, flowers, cake, and all the special touches that meant so much to the two of us. This is a wonder place with the most wonderful people that I can't wait to re-visit again many times.

JJ Cupka/Verge wedding

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Carmen V

This was a wedding to remember! The ceremony and cocktail was outside on the 'wedding' terrace with gorgeous views of the Atlantic ocean, and the reception,upstairs in the Atlantic Room all decorated in the wedding colors, grey and coral, was a dream. Jacquie Neill, our... Read More Catering Sell Manager at the Shores Resort and Spa Hotel was outstanding and she was such a great help throughout the year of preparation for my daughter-in-law Jenn and to us! This is the perfect 'Boutique Hotel' for a wedding. The rooms, the food, the ambiance was fabulous. We highly recommend this place for weddings and events.

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Wendy D

Jackie and the staff at The Shores Resort and Spa were simply top notched pros. From the inquiry to host our wedding, the incredible menu choices, execution and final break down for the event, words just cannot describe not only how impressed I was, but also our wedding party... Read More and guests. Jackie made sure that we remained within our budget so not to get carried away and guided me throughout the whole process. Definitely, The Shores Resort & Spa comes highly recommended! We even stayed an additional night due to the services at the resort.

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Alla P

We really enjoyed our wedding at The Shores. It was actually a destination wedding and The Shores was very accommodating to many thing. Jackie helped with all the service detail and making sure the vendors knew where they were going. Without her I'd truly be lost. The venue... Read More looks very nice, right on the beach, with a gorgeous view in either ballroom. They have a cute canopy on their terrace that made the ceremony look a lot nicer since you can decorate it and give it more of a personal feel. They also do something called 'Smores at the Shores' which was pretty fun where in the evening you can sit around and make smores by the little fire pits, it really brings people together. Overall we were very happy with our stay and our wedding at The Shores. As for food, we had both our rehearsal dinner and reception there and the food was pretty good at both. I thought the tasting was slightly better than the reception food but then again it's more difficult to cater a plated dinner for that many people at once.

Ms. Karen Williams-Wilson

Reviewed on 9/07/2013

Our vow renewal ceremony was wonderful. Mr. Wiley Lowe did an amazing job overseeing the God blessed vows. Ms. Jackie Neill put everything together, great job. The Pastry Studio made the best cake ever tasted. The food was really good. Our family was very happy with their... Read More rooms. Several indulged in the massage services. They enjoyed this treat. We are grateful and will be back.

Meet The Manager

Carley Rodriguez

Carley has been in the wedding industry for over 20 years. Her passion is working with couples to produce their best day ever and that is done by meetings, phone calls, floor plans, banquet event orders and listening to what the couple truly wants. Working along side key vendors as a team to ensure their day is as they have envisioned is the main focus. No two weddings are the same because theirs is one of a kind!