Creating an intimate & personal experience

The Style Project is a boutique wedding planning and design company, that specializes in creating magical and heartfelt milestones that you will remember for years to come. We pride ourselves in creating remarkable, romantic and awe-inspiring celebrations that will leave a lasting impression. Our wholehearted mission is to create a personal, intimate and unique experience that is carefully created to be a true reflection of you. We love the pretty but we live for those real and raw moments that will last you a lifetime. Our belief is that weddings should be beautiful and inviting events without feeling overdone, you and your guests should feel welcome to this momentous celebration.. and have a ton of fun too! Email us today to set up a complimentary consultation!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Milwaukee, WI Milwaukee, Chicago & beyond (815) 222-8550

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Kristin Michelle C

As I sit here and try to come up with adequate words to describe my amazing experience with The Style Project I'm nearly at a loss for words! From the second I met with Jessica she was very prepared and very excited and brimming with positive energy over my upcoming special day!... Read More I think that is what every bride wants… For everyone they bring into their wedding planning to be as excited as they are about their upcoming nuptials! Every step of the way Jessica was prepared and gave me monthly checklists to keep me on track! It is because of those lists that I never once felt overwhelmed. Every single task was completely do-able and it was the best year of my life planning this wedding! Jessica asked all of the right questions, knowing that details matter! She carefully listened to exactly what I wanted and had so many great ideas and suggestions to incorporate the "Gatsby style" (which was my theme!) into my wedding! I was SO excited at every meeting we had and so grateful for Jessica's amazing vision! She took my idea and truly perfected it. The Style Project's detailed and careful organization is second to none! Jessica also worked very well with the vendors and truly helped keep my wedding on budget! She really shopped around for me and got the best deals and that's a very comforting thing. Everything she suggested to me was absolutely perfect and in budget! It's easy to trust someone that knows what they are doing and I fully trusted Jessica and she delivered beyond my wildest expectations! I can't stress this enough because it's so important... every meeting we had was incredibly organized down to the last detail and Jessica did it all with a huge smile! On the day of my wedding I did not have to worry about one thing because Jessica had it all handled! It was the smoothest day and I was so thankful how carefully she orchestrated everything because it was literally my most perfect day! I had to catch my breath and take it all in because I was just so wowed by the beauty of my 1920's Gatsby themed wedding. THANK YOU to The Style Project because you truly made my wedding vision and dreams come to life! It was a perfect fairy tale day because of Jessica! I only wish I could re-live it over and over! If you are lucky enough to have The Style Project curate your special day you will be one lucky bride!! I highly HIGHLY recommend working with Jessica!!

2018-02-20T16:52:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweetest words! It truly means the world to me and I'm so excited that I got to be a part of your wedding planning journey!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Michelle K

We had the most amazing experience with Jessica at The Style Project. I can honestly say that hiring Jessica was single handedly the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. I know that she is the reason that our wedding day was the most beautiful day and was... Read More executed without a hitch. Not only did she make our wedding day the best day ever but she made the whole wedding planning process such a fun and memorable experience. She was always willing to do anything to ensure I was not stressed, answer any questions and bring her expertise to the table. I had a vision in mind with what I wanted my wedding day to look like but wasn't sure how to bring my vision to life. Jessica was able to bring the wedding of my dreams into fruition and then some. It truly was everything I could of asked for and more. I feel so fortunate to have met Jessica and to have her along this journey with me because I know I could not have done it without her. I can't thank you enough for everything you did and bringing my dreams to life! I would highly recommend Jessica for your wedding day!

2018-02-22T12:04:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and your fiancé over the past year and it brings me so much joy to know that your wedding was everything you wanted and more.

Jessica Zimmerman

There is something tremendously magical about your wedding day. After planning my own wedding is when a certain spark ignited in me to start my own business where I could create the same heartfelt memories, that I had experienced, to couples on their wedding day. My passion and mission is to create an original design that speaks to you. I value each and every client and thrive on creating something that is special and personal based on your own unique love story. Personally I find great joy in celebrating life's sweetest moments and spending time with my family and friends.