Hall of Fame bakery! We Celebrate The Cake!

*The Knot's 2018 Best/Hall of fame Bakery* We specialize in European cakes with unique flavors & elegant designs. Our cake is scratch-made using the best imported ingredients (no preservatives/trans fats). We are proud to have been a source of joy at 2000+ central OH weddings. We are THE best bakery in central Ohio! We have been in business since 1983, and provide delivery within central OH.

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

2119 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH (614) 846-5102

Fabulous! The Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Had!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I was referred to the Suisse Shop Bakery by my wedding planner at our wedding venue. I have heard good things about the bakery before. When my husband and I had gone for our cake tasting event, we were able to try several different types of flavors and cake as well. I had... Read More already made my mind up of what cake I wanted to order from previewing their website. While we were at our tasting, I noticed a replica of a gorgeous cake from one of their recent cake shows. I knew that I had to have this exquisite cake! I was told that they had not made that cake yet for anyones wedding because it was a new design. I am thrilled to say that on my wedding day, the cake was as perfect as the one they had on display, and it was even better then the sampling that we tried previously! It truly was the best cake I have ever had! Even our guests were telling us how fabulous the cake looked AND tasted! I have been back to the Suisse Shop several times since our wedding to buy cakes and cupcakes. I am very impressed by what they do and have to offer! I would highly recommend the Suisse Shop to anyone for all of their bakery needs!

2015-11-02T08:45:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Olivia S

"Best wedding cake I have ever had". This phrase was said repeatedly to us during our wedding reception, along with "Where did you get the cake." We were so happy with the final product and cannot wait to enjoy more treats from The Suisse Shop!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Karlie D

The cake and cupcakes I ordered for my wedding were perfect! The artist worked hard to texture the cake aonit matched the rustic feel of my venue, it was so beautiful. Everything also tasted amazing, everyone had Or more cupcakes! Finally to top it off, it’s one year later and... Read More getting my anniversary cake has been a hassle free great experience! The service and quality of The Suisse Shop could not be better! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 M. W

We have always gone with the Suisse Shop for every cake we have ever needed, but our wedding cake was OUT OF THIS WORLD! We had a guest count of 200, and ordered 280 servings, we only had a few left. There is no better cake to serve to your guests. Suisse shop, you made our day... Read More the yummiest and we are your customers for life!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Ashley M

We had a wonderful experience with The Suisse Shop, from our tasting to the delivery and setup at our wedding reception. Everything was perfect, the cake was absolutely delicious, and the people we worked with were friendly and professional. We highly recommend The Suisse Shop... Read More and would purchase cakes from them in the future!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 LaToya S

The planning experience was easy! Krista was knowledgeable and professional! We were able to trust the process and know the cake would arrive beautiful and on time. Our guests raved about the beauty and the taste of the cake! We didn't get to taste it but the reviews from our... Read More guests were great!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Corey L

The wedding cake was perfect we loved it. I hate sweets especially cake but I loved that cake it was great. The detail was dead on to the pictures we gave them to go off of. Delivery was on time and they are very good at recommendations to your cake like we had yellow cake with... Read More French buttercream which is more off white in color so they recommended us using a white dye to make the cake look white to match our design they know their stuff and we're amazing.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Lee Anne C

We had our wedding cake made here and they did an absolutely wonderful job. From the beginning decision making process to the tasting and the actual wedding day when the cake was delivered we were very impressed! The cake not only looked amazing but tasted so good. Our guests... Read More had only awesome things to say about our cake. We were so happy we chose to order our wedding cake here and we cant wait for our anniversary to order our anniversary cake in a year.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Emily O

The cupcakes are amazing! So many different combinations and flavors! It's delightful! Very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chelsea G

They did a phenomenal job! Our wedding cake looked beautiful and tasted amazing! Everyone loved our cake and we received many compliments on it. I definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Caitlin G

Our cake was absolutely delicious and was exactly what we were hoping for!The cake looked and tasted amazing! Everyone at the reception loved it and complemented it. Suisse Shop did such a fantastic job everyone was very professional and great to work with. From when we first... Read More walked in for the tasting to setting up the cake everything was very well done. The cakes were amazing and the icing was one of the best I've ever had. We've been recommending Suisse Shop to all of our friends too! We also really appreciate that they had the gluten free option for the guests that needed it that was also a huge plus!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Andrea K

The consensus from our wedding is that we had the “best cake EVER” and we agree!!!! Not only was it exactly what we asked for, it was beautiful and delicious and the staff were wonderful to work with. Thank you so much!!!

2017-10-23T12:02:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Krista W

Our wedding cake was absolutely fabulous! Not only was it gorgeous, but also delicious. Absolutely everyone we talked to said they loved it. We really appreciated the guidance the staff offered when it came to choosing sizes and flavors. They really know their stuff and take... Read More the role of leaders guiding their clients through the process in a way that invited us to make informed and creative choices. The process was simple and seamless without a lot of excess back and forth as far as pick up and delivery times. We recommend them to anyone and everyone getting married and will continue to be loyal customers for all of our special events!

2017-10-23T12:02:08 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Beautiful cake. Exceeded expectations.

2017-10-23T12:01:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Julie N

We absolutely LOVED our cake and cupcakes for our wedding! The cake looked even better than I could have imagined. The Suisse Shop was very easy to work with. Everyone loved the cupcakes- so much so that there weren't any left for my husband and I to eat! I stopped in the week... Read More after the wedding to pick up a half dozen for the two of us to enjoy at home :)

2017-10-23T12:00:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kathleen R

The Suisse Shop definitely deserves its Hall of Fame award for best wedding cakes. We ordered 5 dozen cupcakes in various flavors and a 5" round Zebra torte cake for the bride and groom to cut. Their cake is the best in Columbus. My guests were impressed with the flavors of... Read More the cupcakes and we loved the B&G cake. The staff was friendly, and helpful from when we place the order to when we picked it up. I don't think we will buy cake from any other baker again. We will buy another cake from them on our 1st anniversary. Why freeze it when you can get it fresh?

2017-10-04T09:23:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Patience A

Best cake I've ever heard n great service too

2017-10-04T09:23:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Alyson V

In regards to our wedding cake everything was PERFECT. The cake itself was gorgeous and looked exactly how we wanted and discussed. The tasting and planning before the wedding was so helpful and was a great way to decide exactly what we wanted. We had so many compliments on... Read More how tasty the cake was and we certainly agreed, it was delicious! The service was also wonderful - ordering everything was easy and it was delivered in perfect condition. Thank you again for everything.

2017-10-04T09:24:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Jessica S

Everyone has that one thing at their wedding that is most important to them, ours was cake. We could not have picked a better bakery. We ordered a miniature cake for each guest and I think I have heard how amazing the cake was from each and every guest. I have had multiple... Read More people texting or calling as they plan their wedding, asking me where we got our cake from. Service was a breeze. Setting up a tasting to exchanging emails for small questions, it was so simple. I would absolutely recommend The Suisse Shop to any bride or person looking for a special cake. They exceeded all my expectations! Thank you so much!

2017-09-10T19:30:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the great review

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kristen W

Great cakes and service!

2017-09-10T19:30:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lauren C

The wedding cake was beautiful! Both layers were delicious too. It was delivered on time and was also reasonably priced. I wouldn't have changed anything. Thank you so much!

2017-08-23T05:52:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Julie R

Our cake turned out AMAZING! It looked exactly like we had pictured and just blew me out of the water when I saw it! And it was DELICIOUS!! They were so easy to work with and I have had their cupcakes and cakes on other occasions as well and they never disappoint. We used silk... Read More flowers for our wedding and I was slightly nervous how they would look on the cake and you couldn't even tell. It looked so perfect and professional!!

2017-08-23T05:52:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the great review

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Teddi J

We had a wonderful experience working with the Suisse Shop (specifically Lisa) for our wedding. We were able to try many different cake options during a tasting, and Lisa was extremely helpful at working with us regarding the design and color of the cake. We had 8 different cake... Read More tastings and found the Suisse shop to be our favorite tasting cake, as well as our favorite cake decorator. I wanted simple horizontal, perfectly symmetrical lines for our wedding cake, and the Suisse shop has a tool used to make sure everything is perfect and clean looking. I also love that they give you a free anniversary cake on your one year anniversary, so we didn't have to freeze a top tier of our cake and eat old, frozen cake in a year. Our guests raved of the taste of our wedding cake, and it looked flawless! They decorated our cake with our wedding flowers and it was perfect. We would highly recommend using the Suisse shop for any occasion, and look forward to going back in the future for our cake needs.

2017-08-23T05:52:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Hannah Z

Everything was PERFECT. The cake looked beautiful and tasted wonderful. We had so many compliments on it and I think everyone was very happy with the three different flavor options!

2017-07-07T19:10:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks much for the review!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Cait M

We had the Suisse Shop make our wedding cake and it was perfect! It was a 4-tier cake with a stucco pattern in the buttercream, and they beautifully placed flowers from our florist, kind of like a waterfall flowing down the cake. They also were able to deliver the cake in... Read More perfect condition to our reception space, which was an hour + away from the bakery. The flavors we chose were white chocolate cake with raspberry filling, and almond cake with apricot filling. Everyone LOVED the cake and I know many people ate multiple pieces (myself included). The Suisse Shop was incredibly easy to work with, very professional, and they made us a cake that was better than we had imagined up in our consultation. We would highly recommend this bakery!

2017-07-03T07:53:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!!