Hall of Fame bakery! We Celebrate The Cake!

*The Knot's 2016 Best/Hall of fame Bakery* We specialize in European cakes with unique flavors & elegant designs. Our cake is scratch-made using the best imported ingredients (no preservatives). We are proud to have been a source of joy at 1,800+ central OH weddings. We are the best bakery in central Ohio!

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2007

2119 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH

Nothing short of AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Allison L

We were referred to The Suisse Shop from our venue. Upon entering the bakery we were tempted by the wonderful sights and smells! Through out the planning process their staff was very helpful and did not hesitate to recommended changes, even if it meant the cake would be less... Read More expensive. We showed them a picture of what we wanted and on the day of the wedding we were amazed with the final product. It looked exactly like we wanted it to, and tasted even better! The best part was when all my girlfriends flocked to the cake to take photos of it before we cut the cake. I can not express enough how pleased we were with our experience with the Suisse Shop. They were very professional, reliable, and affordable. Not to mention the cake was delicious! You won't be sorry if you choose The Suisee Shop for your wedding cake. We have already returned several times to get other products for the holidays and will continue to do so!

2016-01-19T15:57:57 Response from the vendor

thank you very much for the wonderful review!

Fabulous! The Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Had!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I was referred to the Suisse Shop Bakery by my wedding planner at our wedding venue. I have heard good things about the bakery before. When my husband and I had gone for our cake tasting event, we were able to try several different types of flavors and cake as well. I had... Read More already made my mind up of what cake I wanted to order from previewing their website. While we were at our tasting, I noticed a replica of a gorgeous cake from one of their recent cake shows. I knew that I had to have this exquisite cake! I was told that they had not made that cake yet for anyones wedding because it was a new design. I am thrilled to say that on my wedding day, the cake was as perfect as the one they had on display, and it was even better then the sampling that we tried previously! It truly was the best cake I have ever had! Even our guests were telling us how fabulous the cake looked AND tasted! I have been back to the Suisse Shop several times since our wedding to buy cakes and cupcakes. I am very impressed by what they do and have to offer! I would highly recommend the Suisse Shop to anyone for all of their bakery needs!

2015-11-02T08:45:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!

Stunning Cake

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Bradley M

The Suisse Shop was great to work with for our wedding. We met with them at their shop off Polaris Pkwy. for a consultation and were able to bring along our parents to taste the cake and come up with some great ideas. We did not want a cake with fondant, and wanted a cake that... Read More was more rustic looking for a brunch wedding. The cake was absolutely gorgeous. The icing was real buttercream, and they decorated the exterior with raspberries and mango slices to complement the flavors on the inside of the cake. We were able to have 2 flavors, almond cake with raspberry filling, and white chocolate cake with mango filling. They delivered the cake on time, and delivered exactly the cake we described for them. The mother of the groom ended up having almost 5 slices of the cake throughout the day! It was that delicious.

2015-09-20T09:46:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! This made our day. I will pass on the feedback to the kitchen.

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

I am writing this review on behalf of my niece. The wedding cake is one of the most important aspect of the wedding. Her wedding cake which was prepared by The Suisse Shop was probably one of the most talked about features of the wedding. To this day, people are still talking... Read More about the beauty and taste of her wedding cake. From the initial planning to the delivery of the cake, it was one of the best business experience I have ever encountered. Not only was the cake beautiful, but it was the most delicious wedding cake I have ever tasted and I had to admit it surpassed my own wedding cake! Since that time we have purchased another cake, recommended this bakery to others and in the future this bakery will always be our bakery of choice whenever a cake is needed for a special occasion. I would recommend this bakery to any perspective bride! She will definitely not be disappointed.

2016-05-08T19:08:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Natalie P

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing. It tasted fantastic and looked absolutely stunning. We requested a very unique cake that looked like a barrel and they were able to pull it off with butrercream instead of fondant which was incredible! On top of that, we got a free one... Read More year anniversary cake so we didn't have to store and eat a freeze burnt cake one year later. They are fun and easy to work with. Such a great experience and tasty cakes! We have been married for 2 years now and people still talk about our cake.

2016-05-07T07:12:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Brandy B

DELICIOUS! My husband and I got married last year, downtown, and we were so thrilled with how the Suisse Shop created exactly what I had envisioned for the cake to look like. The cake looked beautiful, but even better was the taste! We had two different cake flavors -- an... Read More almond cake with raspberry filling and a yellow cake, all with buttercream icing, and it really could not have been more delicious! I have been to other weddings and not really cared for wedding cake, so I wasn't sure if this experience would be much different. But it was, and this was really great, and we had SO many compliments from our family and guests!! Also, we told Lisa that we had a little theme of Honey Bees going on throughout the wedding, and she said she had just the thing -- one small sugar bee to place on a layer. It was the perfect little touch to personalize the cake!!

2016-05-03T17:45:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. we appreciate it. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

STUNNING!!! We are so excited to have had The Suisse shop make our wedding cake it was everything that we could have imagined. It tastes as good as it looked. Very moist. All our guests Eyes lit up and My husband say it first and said that's it... Pure Masterpiece. We like to... Read More Thank you Soo Much for Creating our Dream Cake!!! What's so crazy is that the cake was Sooo Good We came back and order another cake same flavor as our Wedding cake. Loved every bit. We Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Harrington 02/13/2016

2016-04-19T12:27:23 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the great review. we appreciate it. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

I got married last year in the Dominican Republic and my husband and I wanted to have a reception when we got home! I tried a couple bakery's but when I went for my tasting here at The Suisse Shop I fell in love! The cake was wonderful and the icing was soft and sweet! It was... Read More the biggest hit of my reception! I'm glad I got extra cupcakes so my guest could take extra home with them! Best cake I have ever had :)

2016-04-13T04:02:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

My wife and I were so proud of our wedding cake when we saw it at the reception hall. We received so many compliments on it throughout the evening. In the process of planning our wedding we felt that the cake should not only taste good, but also look good. It was one of the... Read More main attractions at our wedding, and I absolutely couldn't wait for people to taste it already knowing how heavenly it tasted from the cake tasting. It was such a pleasure working with Lisa. She is so nice and friendly and aslo very well organized to. A big thank you to everyone at The Suisse Shop for all the their hard work in helping make our big day complete and special! Brian and Fizarna

2016-04-10T18:25:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate it very much.

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Laurie M

This place is fantastic. I have dropped in a few times for cupcakes and birthday cakes, and they have all been delicious: you can tell they use high quality ingredients and carry amazing flavors. I recently had them make a cake for my small wedding (48 servings) and they... Read More really impressed me. I worked with Lisa, who was professional, kind, and very helpful. Everything was on-time and made flawlessly. I would highly recommend the Suisse Shop for any bakery needs (also my daughter adores their cookies!!)

2016-03-25T15:33:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Carrie D

The wedding cake we ordered from the Suisse Shop was simply amazing! It was so delicious and beautiful that several of our guests asked who made our cake! Lisa was a pleasure to work with, and did a great job helping me find exactly what I was looking for based on a picture I... Read More brought with me at my first visit! I highly recommend the Suisse Shop!

2016-03-15T15:58:38 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Hilary N

I'm giving this a 5 star rating because Lisa helped me out with a problem I had. At the end of the day for a business great customer service is what counts. Thank you Lisa

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Erica A

The Suisse Shop was the icing on the cake at my 15th year vow renewal. After sampling multiple wedding cakes from various vendors, my husband and I were absolutely pleased with the flavor of our wedding cake from the Suisse Shop. Not to mention that the cake was absolutely... Read More beautiful. There was not one piece left at the reception, and both my husband and I were bummed by this. LOL.

2016-03-15T15:58:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Prefer not to provide P

We were married in November 2015. Lisa from the Suisse Shop was so great and professional! She was helpful to work with on the cake selection to design. They provided the most beautiful, delicious, amazing cake! The cake is being raved about still!! We will be... Read More definitely using them for future events!! Margaret R

2016-03-15T15:58:22 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Cameron S

I was absolutely surprised at how amazing our cake turned out! Some of the best ever, I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone looking for a affordable and flavorful wedding cake.

2016-02-10T08:10:33 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

My husband and I got married last January at the Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus, OH. While planning our wedding, we did not have a particular bakery in mind - however, my friends brought a Suisse Shop cake to my bridal shower, and after tasting it, we knew we had to get... Read More The Suisse Shop to do our wedding cake as well. I can honestly say that our wedding cake from The Suisse Shop was the absolute best cake we have ever had! The entire experience with them was wonderful, from the tasting, to the cake selection, to their beautiful execution and set up on our wedding day. Their prices are very reasonable, and our cake looked as delicious as it tasted! We received so many compliments on the cake, even several months after the wedding. Huge thanks to The Suisse Shop for helping to make our wedding day so special!!

2016-01-19T15:58:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Colleen G

Other than saying "yes", choosing The Suisse Shop was the easiest wedding decision I made. My family had been coming here for years for cakes (the Italian Cassatta is phenomenal) and other treats, so getting our wedding cake here was a no-brainer. I honestly think the most... Read More difficult part of the experience was choosing which flavors we wanted because EVERYTHING tasted amazing. The process was very simple and stress-free. We ordered more than enough cake for the reception and still ran out by the end of the night, with many guests trying one of each of the three flavor combinations we had. It was very important to me that we didn't just have a wedding cake, but that we had a wedding cake that was top of the line quality that our guests would really enjoy. The Suisse Shop achieved this and I could not be happier with our experience. You cannot go wrong with this place!

2016-01-19T15:57:53 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Eric R

After looking into several places for our wedding cake, we decided to go with The Suisse Shop. It was a bit more expensive than we were originally planning to spend, but their cakes are absolutely delicious and their customer service is fantastic. We met with Lisa for our cake... Read More tasting, and she was so nice and helpful. We did not always have the same experience with other cake places, and the customer service alone, at The Suisse Shop, made the price worth it to us. However, they don't just have great service, but amazingly delicious cakes as well! Everyone at our wedding raved about how great the cake looked and tasted. The Suisse Shop made our cake exactly how I wanted it, and it was delivered to our venue on time and without issue. We are so happy that we chose The Suisse Shop for our wedding cake, and would highly recommend them to anyone else looking for a great experience and amazing cake.

2016-01-19T15:57:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Anna A

The Suisse Shop made our cake for our August wedding in Columbus, OH, and it was seriously the best cake I have ever had!! We had a 4-tiered cake, and it looked exactly the way I wanted (I gave them a picture of what I wanted it to look like). Lisa was great to work with also.... Read More We had so many guests rave that it was the best cake they have ever had also! My only regret was that I didn't get to eat a slice at the wedding (too busy dancing!), but we had a lot left over, so we enjoyed it after the wedding. The cake was a little bit of a splurge for us price-wise, but it was so worth it! Thanks for an amazing cake!

2016-01-19T15:57:43 Response from the vendor

thank you very much for the wonderful review!

"The best cake we've ever tasted!"

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Rachel I

From the tasting to the final cakes on our wedding day, our entire experience with The Suisse Shop was exceptional! We had guests from Atlanta, NYC and Chicago tell us it was the best cake they've ever tasted. The Suisse Shop offers a wide array of cake and icing flavors, and... Read More the cake was decorated exactly how we wanted. Highly recommend!

2015-11-30T15:50:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Jennifer R

I had been going to the Suisse Shop for years before I got engaged and they were the only bakery I considered for our wedding cake. The process was so easy and effortless. And the cake tasting was just an extra bonus. On the day of the wedding, the delivery went smoothly and the... Read More cake was perfect - exactly what we wanted. I have never had so many comments on how delicious a cake was. I actually had people fighting for leftovers but of course, there were none! I know now some of our guests are new customers. I cannot express how happy we were with our cake. Now we are looking forward to our anniversary cake!

2015-11-18T16:14:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Chris F

My wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and it blew what I had imagined out of the water. For lack of better words, The Suisse Shop nailed it! And, the cake was phenomenal. I heard from several guests that this was the best wedding cake they've ever had and I agreed with them.... Read More One of the things I looked forward to most, the day after my wedding, was HAVING MORE CAKE!! Also, the service from start to finish was wonderful. The whole staff was a delight to work with and I will be going back for all of my future cakes!

2015-11-18T12:11:21 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Valerie F

From the initial cake tasting with Lisa I knew this was THE one for our October Wedding and they did not disappoint! We had a two tier cake as well as 100 cupcakes for guests. Everything was AMAZING from the chocolate and peanut butter, the pumpkin and cream cheese and the... Read More traditional yellow with buttercream icing. Guests loved it too! I received several compliments. I would recommend them hands down to any bride or even someone just wanting a special occasion cake. You will LOVE it!

2015-11-11T13:12:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

The final cake exceeded our expectations! We already had ample first-hand knowledge of how delicious Suisse Shop cakes are. So for us, it was all about the execution of the personal, custom design we created with the wonderful and patient help of Lisa O'Brien, General Manager... Read More of the Suisse Shop. We couldn’t have been more pleased! Many of our guests commented on the beauty, creativity and uniqueness reflected in the design. Many even took pictures of the cake---and of course it was absolutely delicious! Thanks so much for all your excellent guidance and hard work!

2015-11-10T08:03:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

The cake was absolutely beautiful and beyond delicious. I highly recommend Suisse Shop for wedding cakes!

2015-11-10T08:03:30 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the review!