Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

2119 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Kasia K

This is the 3rd time my family has used the Suisse Shop for a wedding cake; each for my 2 sisters (2012, 2014), and this past time for my own wedding cake (July 2016). We kept returning because our experience, beauty of the cakes, and most importantly, the wonderful taste of... Read More the cakes! We received SO MANY compliments on how great our cake tasted. At the cake tasting, all of their flavors were so good, so it was tough to narrow it down because you can't go wrong with any combination! But my cake was the white chocolate cake with raspberry filing, and french buttercream. YUM! Our cake was so delicate and lightly sweet -- perfect for our summer wedding! It honestly seemed like every guest of ours ate their piece of cake because we barely had any leftovers to take home, even though we ordered slices for 15+ people over headcount. I know a few of our guests went back for 2nd's and 3rd's! I would highly recommend to any bride looking for a cake vendor! Lisa was easy to communicate with either in person, over the phone, or via email. I emailed them photos of my cake inspiration, and they matched it! We also used/rented one of their beautiful cake stands which is $35 if you pay via credit card, or free if you pay via cash or check! You just need to return within a few days after your wedding, which is a good deal!

2016-08-18T15:01:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your loyalty and repeated business from you & your family. We truly appreciate it.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren B

I wish I could give the Suisse Shop 10 stars. They were fantastic to work with. I am so in love with my wedding cake. My husband and I looked at Pinterest for inspiration and found 2 cakes that we had our hearts set on. We worked with Lisa and she combined the 2 cakes into a... Read More sketch and we were elated to walk into our reception and see it come to life. It was absolutely gorgeous and beyond our wildest dreams. It was a pleasure to work with Lisa and we wish we could do it all over again! Aside from how beautiful the cake was, it was delicious too! Our guests loved all three flavors. We can't wait for our anniversary cake in 1 year :) Thank you Suisse Shop for going above and beyond! I highly recommend working with this bakery for your wedding!

2016-08-18T10:08:58 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the wonderful review! It made our day!

Fabulous! The Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Had!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I was referred to the Suisse Shop Bakery by my wedding planner at our wedding venue. I have heard good things about the bakery before. When my husband and I had gone for our cake tasting event, we were able to try several different types of flavors and cake as well. I had... Read More already made my mind up of what cake I wanted to order from previewing their website. While we were at our tasting, I noticed a replica of a gorgeous cake from one of their recent cake shows. I knew that I had to have this exquisite cake! I was told that they had not made that cake yet for anyones wedding because it was a new design. I am thrilled to say that on my wedding day, the cake was as perfect as the one they had on display, and it was even better then the sampling that we tried previously! It truly was the best cake I have ever had! Even our guests were telling us how fabulous the cake looked AND tasted! I have been back to the Suisse Shop several times since our wedding to buy cakes and cupcakes. I am very impressed by what they do and have to offer! I would highly recommend the Suisse Shop to anyone for all of their bakery needs!

2015-11-02T08:45:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Tovah T

The cake and cupcakes were so good! I wish our family could have tried to cake but our caterer failed to do her job and actually cut the cake tiers and pass them out to our family. We ended up with a lot of left over cake because of it, but that's okay because it was so good!... Read More Our guests loved the cupcakes and everyone had wonderful things to say about them. There is not a single thing negative I could say! We left for our honeymoon a week after our wedding and put the left over cake in the freezer and then ate it again when we got back from our honeymoon and it still tasted good two weeks later. We would definitely recommended the Suisse Shope to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kelsie G

This was one of the easiest parts of my wedding. The Suisse Shop took care of everything and made me feel at ease. Not to mention, their cakes are AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kellie S

The Suisse Shop made my brother's wedding cake back in 2009 and ever since then it's been on my radar for any special occasion that needs a cake. So when we got engaged I asked my wedding planner if there was anywhere else that I should consider that would be better than the... Read More Suisse Shop? And she said Nope :) When I sat down with Lisa, I had just one cake picture for inspiration. The picture was not exactly what I wanted but I had an idea in my head of what could be altered to make it perfect and with Lisa's help-- WOW! When I saw the cake for the first time on our wedding day, it was incredible. We made a cake for about 140 people and the cake was probably gone within twenty minutes. It was so good that people were switching plates and splitting seconds/thirds so they could try all three flavors of our four tiered cake. So many guests said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had and I would have to agree!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Cheyenne Q

They did an amazing job on our cake and cupcakes. We loved the delivery driver! Lisa made our experience super. Our cake tasting is my favorite memory of wedding planning together. Highly recommend them. All the cake is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Danielle T

Our wedding cake was fantastic! Everyone loved it and it fit our theme perfectly. It was EXACTLY what I had envisioned. The cake tasting was great, and everyone at the shop was east to work with. Our cake was well worth the investment. We can't wait to taste it again next... Read More year :)

2016-11-23T13:12:39 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Janet S

Our wedding cake was amazing! Our guest raved about the cake and the flavors. We want to thank you for helping us through our tasting and preparation. The size was perfect as well. We ended up with about 50 guest so there was plenty for seconds:). We are so glad we chose The... Read More Suisse Shop for our special day! The design and color of the cake was beautiful and it what was we imagined.

2016-11-23T13:12:35 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amanda B

We have nothing but positive things to say! Most people said it was the best wedding cake they ever had. We only had about 3 pieces left of our wedding cake and a couple cupcakes. Everything else was gone! We had enough for 150 people and had about 100 guests so that should say... Read More something. We ate everything the next day for breakfast. I think you guys are worth every penny.

2016-11-23T13:12:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Stefanie L

We loved our cake! We were given compliments all night about how awesome it was! The cake was super moist, amazing, and beautiful! Thank you again for all of your help! We will definitely get our special occasion cakes from you in the future!!

2016-11-23T13:12:26 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Eileen S

The Suisse Shop did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding cake, groom's cake and dessert buffet. Everything was out of this world delicious and beautiful. I would highly recommend them for your cake and desserts.

2016-11-23T13:12:22 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Rochelle O

We loved our Suisse Shop wedding cake! We had 4 tiers, with three different cake flavors! The red velvet, lemon and raspberry filled. It was simply amazing and they did everything as asked. Best cake in Columbus! I will refer anyone to them! Yum!

2016-11-23T13:12:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Ellen B

My husband and I were thrilled with our wedding cake from the Suisse Shop. Not only was it as beautiful as I imagined, the flavors were amazing! Everyone at the reception gave rave reviews. Also, we could not have been happier with the services at the Suisse Shop. From the... Read More moment we walked through the door all the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We really appreciated the ability to meet with staff after 5p.m., so we did not have to leave work early. To be honest, it was a bit hard to pick one type of cake because ALL the options at the tasting were AMAZING. I truly don’t think you could go wrong with a Suisse Shop cake. Oh and make sure to check out some of their other baked goods, we really love the Buckeye Brownies.

2016-09-07T12:33:12 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

We were extremely happy with the cake. It was both delicious and incredibly beautiful. We received so many compliments on it!

2016-09-07T12:32:35 Response from the vendor

thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Morgan W

From the cake tasting to the final cake The Suisse Shop nailed it! We had a small 2 tier wedding cake and cupcakes for our guests. Not only did they taste delicious but the cake was gorgeous! I dropped off extra flowers for cake decoration, gave no instructions and the end... Read More result was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thanks Lisa for a wonderful experience and a perfect wedding cake!

2016-08-25T08:43:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback & great review. we appreciate it very much!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Rachel L

Let me start with I'm not really a cake or cupcake person. That being said, I would eat anything the Suisse Shop has to offer. Everything we tasted was so delicious. And everything looks as beautiful as it tastes. The Suisse Shop was the first place my husband decided to try.... Read More We had a tasting with Lisa which was a lot of fun. She stepped out for a moment during it and we asked each other if we even needed to bother going anywhere else. It was so good, we decided to book on the spot. We didn't even go to any other shops and we couldn't be happier with our decision.

2016-08-18T10:08:37 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kendra W

Suisse Shop created our wedding cake and the groom's cake, both were delicious and looked amazing! The staff were very helpful and quick with response time. We decided to make changes to our cake and the staff were very open to it. Would definitely recommend them for your cake... Read More needs.

2016-08-18T10:08:33 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

The Suisse Shop has the best cake and flavors I have ever tasted! They were so helpful with the questions we had and each time we spoke they were just so nice! I would strongly suggest anyone here for any event cake, especially a wedding!

2016-08-04T07:37:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sophia W

The Suisse Shop made our wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful! We met one time for the tasting and a second time to finalize the type and style of cake. I selected a photo from pinterest of what I liked and provided the ribbon, feathers, and topper. It was delivered to... Read More the venue by the time we arrived and was even more beautiful (and delicious!) than we expected. Highly recommended for weddings! :)

2016-08-04T07:37:20 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Tara S

The Suisse Shop has the most delicious cake in Columbus. I also love that they are a bakery and don't just specialize in wedding cakes cause it means I can stop in whenever I want for yummy cupcakes that remind me of my wedding cake. I'm usually the type of person who doesn't... Read More eat cake cause its not worth the calories, but I always cave for their cake since it is made with some many high quality ingrediants. My husband and I have become loyal customers ever since our tasting. Not only did our cake taste great it matched the photos we showed them perfectly.

2016-08-04T07:37:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Katherine S

Amazing Cake! We had brought in a picture of a cake on pinterest that we liked the design of, and they made an exact replica of it! We were so thrilled. The flavors we got were almond and red velvet, both amazing! They let us taste all the flavors and choose which ones we... Read More liked. Everyone loved the taste and design!

2016-07-12T07:40:05 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind review!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Lindsay G

The Suisse Shop was an easy choice for us! Everything was PERFECT from our cake tasting up through our wedding night. I'm not a huge cake fan but I struggled to choose the flavors for our cake because they were ALL delicious. We ended choosing a 5-tier cake with 3 flavors (try... Read More the raspberry marmalade!!!!!) and we couldn't have chosen any better. The entire cake was GONE. We had to-go boxes (consider doing it, you do not want this cake going to waste) and I saw people piling up their boxes to take cake home. Weeks after and people are still asking me about the cake and where it came from. With it being so close, we will be forever clients! Thank you Suisse Shop for mimicking our Pinterest cake so remarkably! Everything was phenomenal! Choose Suisse Shop =)

2016-07-10T18:56:37 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Meagan W

The Suisse Shop is one of my favorite bakeries in Columbus! Nothing beats your french almond and raspberry… all it does is set up for disappointment when I get french almond somewhere else! The lemon was a close second as well! People were definitely swooning over the chocolate... Read More and peanut butter! I am pretty sure people asked for seconds and I saw some people finishing off any evidence of crumbs left behind on strangers plates! Besides the cake tasting wonderful, it looked beautiful and I appreciate you calling and double, triple checking the colors and details of the cake! We were so happy with the results! There was not much in the way of left overs! Thank you again for all your help and amazing work for our special day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ami D

The cupcakes were delicious! All my guests loved the cupcakes too! They were everything we hoped and so much more. Even more, they were definitely a part in making our wedding a memorable event. All of their staff was very kind and accommodating. If there was any trouble or... Read More issues, I did not notice. The cupcakes were delivered on time, along with the cupcake stand and set up in a timely manner. I know that the morning of my wedding, we realized that no one had dropped off the flowers to decorate our 6 inch round. My cousin and their staff ended up solving the problem and taking care of everything. Overall, we had a great experience working with Suisse Shop and definitely plan on using their services again in the future.

Start a Conversation!