Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2008 09

2119 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Kasia K

This is the 3rd time my family has used the Suisse Shop for a wedding cake; each for my 2 sisters (2012, 2014), and this past time for my own wedding cake (July 2016). We kept returning because our experience, beauty of the cakes, and most importantly, the wonderful taste of... Read More the cakes! We received SO MANY compliments on how great our cake tasted. At the cake tasting, all of their flavors were so good, so it was tough to narrow it down because you can't go wrong with any combination! But my cake was the white chocolate cake with raspberry filing, and french buttercream. YUM! Our cake was so delicate and lightly sweet -- perfect for our summer wedding! It honestly seemed like every guest of ours ate their piece of cake because we barely had any leftovers to take home, even though we ordered slices for 15+ people over headcount. I know a few of our guests went back for 2nd's and 3rd's! I would highly recommend to any bride looking for a cake vendor! Lisa was easy to communicate with either in person, over the phone, or via email. I emailed them photos of my cake inspiration, and they matched it! We also used/rented one of their beautiful cake stands which is $35 if you pay via credit card, or free if you pay via cash or check! You just need to return within a few days after your wedding, which is a good deal!

2016-08-18T15:01:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your loyalty and repeated business from you & your family. We truly appreciate it.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren B

I wish I could give the Suisse Shop 10 stars. They were fantastic to work with. I am so in love with my wedding cake. My husband and I looked at Pinterest for inspiration and found 2 cakes that we had our hearts set on. We worked with Lisa and she combined the 2 cakes into a... Read More sketch and we were elated to walk into our reception and see it come to life. It was absolutely gorgeous and beyond our wildest dreams. It was a pleasure to work with Lisa and we wish we could do it all over again! Aside from how beautiful the cake was, it was delicious too! Our guests loved all three flavors. We can't wait for our anniversary cake in 1 year :) Thank you Suisse Shop for going above and beyond! I highly recommend working with this bakery for your wedding!

2016-08-18T10:08:58 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the wonderful review! It made our day!

Fabulous! The Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Had!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I was referred to the Suisse Shop Bakery by my wedding planner at our wedding venue. I have heard good things about the bakery before. When my husband and I had gone for our cake tasting event, we were able to try several different types of flavors and cake as well. I had... Read More already made my mind up of what cake I wanted to order from previewing their website. While we were at our tasting, I noticed a replica of a gorgeous cake from one of their recent cake shows. I knew that I had to have this exquisite cake! I was told that they had not made that cake yet for anyones wedding because it was a new design. I am thrilled to say that on my wedding day, the cake was as perfect as the one they had on display, and it was even better then the sampling that we tried previously! It truly was the best cake I have ever had! Even our guests were telling us how fabulous the cake looked AND tasted! I have been back to the Suisse Shop several times since our wedding to buy cakes and cupcakes. I am very impressed by what they do and have to offer! I would highly recommend the Suisse Shop to anyone for all of their bakery needs!

2015-11-02T08:45:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Eileen S

The Suisse Shop did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding cake, groom's cake and dessert buffet. Everything was out of this world delicious and beautiful. I would highly recommend them for your cake and desserts.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Rochelle O

We loved our Suisse Shop wedding cake! We had 4 tiers, with three different cake flavors! The red velvet, lemon and raspberry filled. It was simply amazing and they did everything as asked. Best cake in Columbus! I will refer anyone to them! Yum!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Ellen B

My husband and I were thrilled with our wedding cake from the Suisse Shop. Not only was it as beautiful as I imagined, the flavors were amazing! Everyone at the reception gave rave reviews. Also, we could not have been happier with the services at the Suisse Shop. From the... Read More moment we walked through the door all the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We really appreciated the ability to meet with staff after 5p.m., so we did not have to leave work early. To be honest, it was a bit hard to pick one type of cake because ALL the options at the tasting were AMAZING. I truly don’t think you could go wrong with a Suisse Shop cake. Oh and make sure to check out some of their other baked goods, we really love the Buckeye Brownies.

2016-09-07T12:33:12 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

We were extremely happy with the cake. It was both delicious and incredibly beautiful. We received so many compliments on it!

2016-09-07T12:32:35 Response from the vendor

thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Morgan W

From the cake tasting to the final cake The Suisse Shop nailed it! We had a small 2 tier wedding cake and cupcakes for our guests. Not only did they taste delicious but the cake was gorgeous! I dropped off extra flowers for cake decoration, gave no instructions and the end... Read More result was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thanks Lisa for a wonderful experience and a perfect wedding cake!

2016-08-25T08:43:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback & great review. we appreciate it very much!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Rachel L

Let me start with I'm not really a cake or cupcake person. That being said, I would eat anything the Suisse Shop has to offer. Everything we tasted was so delicious. And everything looks as beautiful as it tastes. The Suisse Shop was the first place my husband decided to try.... Read More We had a tasting with Lisa which was a lot of fun. She stepped out for a moment during it and we asked each other if we even needed to bother going anywhere else. It was so good, we decided to book on the spot. We didn't even go to any other shops and we couldn't be happier with our decision.

2016-08-18T10:08:37 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kendra W

Suisse Shop created our wedding cake and the groom's cake, both were delicious and looked amazing! The staff were very helpful and quick with response time. We decided to make changes to our cake and the staff were very open to it. Would definitely recommend them for your cake... Read More needs.

2016-08-18T10:08:33 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

The Suisse Shop has the best cake and flavors I have ever tasted! They were so helpful with the questions we had and each time we spoke they were just so nice! I would strongly suggest anyone here for any event cake, especially a wedding!

2016-08-04T07:37:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sophia W

The Suisse Shop made our wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful! We met one time for the tasting and a second time to finalize the type and style of cake. I selected a photo from pinterest of what I liked and provided the ribbon, feathers, and topper. It was delivered to... Read More the venue by the time we arrived and was even more beautiful (and delicious!) than we expected. Highly recommended for weddings! :)

2016-08-04T07:37:20 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Tara S

The Suisse Shop has the most delicious cake in Columbus. I also love that they are a bakery and don't just specialize in wedding cakes cause it means I can stop in whenever I want for yummy cupcakes that remind me of my wedding cake. I'm usually the type of person who doesn't... Read More eat cake cause its not worth the calories, but I always cave for their cake since it is made with some many high quality ingrediants. My husband and I have become loyal customers ever since our tasting. Not only did our cake taste great it matched the photos we showed them perfectly.

2016-08-04T07:37:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Katherine S

Amazing Cake! We had brought in a picture of a cake on pinterest that we liked the design of, and they made an exact replica of it! We were so thrilled. The flavors we got were almond and red velvet, both amazing! They let us taste all the flavors and choose which ones we... Read More liked. Everyone loved the taste and design!

2016-07-12T07:40:05 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind review!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Lindsay G

The Suisse Shop was an easy choice for us! Everything was PERFECT from our cake tasting up through our wedding night. I'm not a huge cake fan but I struggled to choose the flavors for our cake because they were ALL delicious. We ended choosing a 5-tier cake with 3 flavors (try... Read More the raspberry marmalade!!!!!) and we couldn't have chosen any better. The entire cake was GONE. We had to-go boxes (consider doing it, you do not want this cake going to waste) and I saw people piling up their boxes to take cake home. Weeks after and people are still asking me about the cake and where it came from. With it being so close, we will be forever clients! Thank you Suisse Shop for mimicking our Pinterest cake so remarkably! Everything was phenomenal! Choose Suisse Shop =)

2016-07-10T18:56:37 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Meagan W

The Suisse Shop is one of my favorite bakeries in Columbus! Nothing beats your french almond and raspberry… all it does is set up for disappointment when I get french almond somewhere else! The lemon was a close second as well! People were definitely swooning over the chocolate... Read More and peanut butter! I am pretty sure people asked for seconds and I saw some people finishing off any evidence of crumbs left behind on strangers plates! Besides the cake tasting wonderful, it looked beautiful and I appreciate you calling and double, triple checking the colors and details of the cake! We were so happy with the results! There was not much in the way of left overs! Thank you again for all your help and amazing work for our special day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ami D

The cupcakes were delicious! All my guests loved the cupcakes too! They were everything we hoped and so much more. Even more, they were definitely a part in making our wedding a memorable event. All of their staff was very kind and accommodating. If there was any trouble or... Read More issues, I did not notice. The cupcakes were delivered on time, along with the cupcake stand and set up in a timely manner. I know that the morning of my wedding, we realized that no one had dropped off the flowers to decorate our 6 inch round. My cousin and their staff ended up solving the problem and taking care of everything. Overall, we had a great experience working with Suisse Shop and definitely plan on using their services again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

The cake tastes amazing and they did a great job designing what we asked for! Totally recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Shannon T

The Suisse Shop is wonderful to work with, and the whole planning process went smoothly! The cake turned out exactly as I pictured, and it tasted delicious! We received so many compliments from our guests, asking us where we got the cake.

2016-07-01T10:59:17 Response from the vendor

thanks much for taking the time to review!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

The Suisse Shop was amazing for our wedding. They made a more beautiful cake than I could have imagined but exactly what I had hoped for. We also ordered their cookies for our guests, because my husband and I both like cookies more than cake. Our guests seem to love them and... Read More we are actually still enjoying them (after freezing them for a few weeks they are still amazing!). The delivery was professional and they set it up how I wanted it without worrying me (the bride). It was perfect and I could not have been happier! :)

2016-06-29T14:47:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Nicole B

The Suisse shop provided our wedding with incredible cake and desserts! We got a small cake and a couple different desserts for our dessert table, and everything was unbelievably delicious! Our cake didn't last long once word got out about how good it was, and the desserts... Read More didn't last much longer, even though we got more than enough for everyone! They were also super easy to work with, and provided exactly what we wanted. We had to handle transportation ourselves because the cost to get everything delivered all the way out to Granville was going to be about as much as the cake cost, but we managed okay and didn't have any major mishaps. Thanks to the Suisse Shop for the great experience, our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was :)

2016-06-28T11:10:53 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

Absolutely delicious! Lisa was wonderful to work with and the cake was beautiful and the most delicious I've ever tasted. All our guests loved it too!

2016-06-28T11:11:07 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Erica S

The Suisse Shop is super easy to work work and their cakes are not only gorgeous, but also delicious. I would definitely recommend to all brides out there!

2016-06-26T20:54:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks much for the kind review!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Ashley B

Thank you so much with all your help with the wedding cake/cupcakes. Everything looked perfect! They arrived at the perfect time to allow setup. I can't stop talking about how delicious the cupcakes were. I just had a couple, who will be getting married next year, ask me where... Read More they were from. They were blown away how good they were. We went to a few different places before choosing The Suisse Shop, and they were all just ok. They were the typical "sugary" cakes. The Suisse Shops are so creamy, sweet and FANTASTIC! I really can't say enough about you guys. Thank you again for everything!

2016-06-26T20:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the wonderful review

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

Everything about my wedding cake was perfect! I had so many guests compliment us on the cake. It was not only the most beautiful cake I could imagine ( Lisa knocked the design out of the park) but it was delicious! I would highly recommend this bakery.

2016-06-26T20:24:34 Response from the vendor