Hall of Fame bakery! We Celebrate The Cake!

*The Knot's 2016 Best/Hall of fame Bakery* We specialize in European cakes with unique flavors & elegant designs. Our cake is scratch-made using the best imported ingredients (no preservatives). We are proud to have been a source of joy at 1,800+ central OH weddings. We are the best bakery in central Ohio!

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

2119 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH

Nothing short of AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Allison L

We were referred to The Suisse Shop from our venue. Upon entering the bakery we were tempted by the wonderful sights and smells! Through out the planning process their staff was very helpful and did not hesitate to recommended changes, even if it meant the cake would be less... Read More expensive. We showed them a picture of what we wanted and on the day of the wedding we were amazed with the final product. It looked exactly like we wanted it to, and tasted even better! The best part was when all my girlfriends flocked to the cake to take photos of it before we cut the cake. I can not express enough how pleased we were with our experience with the Suisse Shop. They were very professional, reliable, and affordable. Not to mention the cake was delicious! You won't be sorry if you choose The Suisee Shop for your wedding cake. We have already returned several times to get other products for the holidays and will continue to do so!

2016-01-19T15:57:57 Response from the vendor

thank you very much for the wonderful review!

Fabulous! The Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Had!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I was referred to the Suisse Shop Bakery by my wedding planner at our wedding venue. I have heard good things about the bakery before. When my husband and I had gone for our cake tasting event, we were able to try several different types of flavors and cake as well. I had... Read More already made my mind up of what cake I wanted to order from previewing their website. While we were at our tasting, I noticed a replica of a gorgeous cake from one of their recent cake shows. I knew that I had to have this exquisite cake! I was told that they had not made that cake yet for anyones wedding because it was a new design. I am thrilled to say that on my wedding day, the cake was as perfect as the one they had on display, and it was even better then the sampling that we tried previously! It truly was the best cake I have ever had! Even our guests were telling us how fabulous the cake looked AND tasted! I have been back to the Suisse Shop several times since our wedding to buy cakes and cupcakes. I am very impressed by what they do and have to offer! I would highly recommend the Suisse Shop to anyone for all of their bakery needs!

2015-11-02T08:45:06 Response from the vendor

Stunning Cake

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Bradley M

The Suisse Shop was great to work with for our wedding. We met with them at their shop off Polaris Pkwy. for a consultation and were able to bring along our parents to taste the cake and come up with some great ideas. We did not want a cake with fondant, and wanted a cake that... Read More was more rustic looking for a brunch wedding. The cake was absolutely gorgeous. The icing was real buttercream, and they decorated the exterior with raspberries and mango slices to complement the flavors on the inside of the cake. We were able to have 2 flavors, almond cake with raspberry filling, and white chocolate cake with mango filling. They delivered the cake on time, and delivered exactly the cake we described for them. The mother of the groom ended up having almost 5 slices of the cake throughout the day! It was that delicious.

2015-09-20T09:46:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! This made our day. I will pass on the feedback to the kitchen.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Prefer not to provide P

We were married in November 2015. Lisa from the Suisse Shop was so great and professional! She was helpful to work with on the cake selection to design. They provided the most beautiful, delicious, amazing cake! The cake is being raved about still!! We will be... Read More definitely using them for future events!! Margaret R

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Cameron S

I was absolutely surprised at how amazing our cake turned out! Some of the best ever, I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone looking for a affordable and flavorful wedding cake.

2016-02-10T08:10:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the feedback.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

My husband and I got married last January at the Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus, OH. While planning our wedding, we did not have a particular bakery in mind - however, my friends brought a Suisse Shop cake to my bridal shower, and after tasting it, we knew we had to get... Read More The Suisse Shop to do our wedding cake as well. I can honestly say that our wedding cake from The Suisse Shop was the absolute best cake we have ever had! The entire experience with them was wonderful, from the tasting, to the cake selection, to their beautiful execution and set up on our wedding day. Their prices are very reasonable, and our cake looked as delicious as it tasted! We received so many compliments on the cake, even several months after the wedding. Huge thanks to The Suisse Shop for helping to make our wedding day so special!!

2016-01-19T15:58:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Colleen G

Other than saying "yes", choosing The Suisse Shop was the easiest wedding decision I made. My family had been coming here for years for cakes (the Italian Cassatta is phenomenal) and other treats, so getting our wedding cake here was a no-brainer. I honestly think the most... Read More difficult part of the experience was choosing which flavors we wanted because EVERYTHING tasted amazing. The process was very simple and stress-free. We ordered more than enough cake for the reception and still ran out by the end of the night, with many guests trying one of each of the three flavor combinations we had. It was very important to me that we didn't just have a wedding cake, but that we had a wedding cake that was top of the line quality that our guests would really enjoy. The Suisse Shop achieved this and I could not be happier with our experience. You cannot go wrong with this place!

2016-01-19T15:57:53 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Eric R

After looking into several places for our wedding cake, we decided to go with The Suisse Shop. It was a bit more expensive than we were originally planning to spend, but their cakes are absolutely delicious and their customer service is fantastic. We met with Lisa for our cake... Read More tasting, and she was so nice and helpful. We did not always have the same experience with other cake places, and the customer service alone, at The Suisse Shop, made the price worth it to us. However, they don't just have great service, but amazingly delicious cakes as well! Everyone at our wedding raved about how great the cake looked and tasted. The Suisse Shop made our cake exactly how I wanted it, and it was delivered to our venue on time and without issue. We are so happy that we chose The Suisse Shop for our wedding cake, and would highly recommend them to anyone else looking for a great experience and amazing cake.

2016-01-19T15:57:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Anna A

The Suisse Shop made our cake for our August wedding in Columbus, OH, and it was seriously the best cake I have ever had!! We had a 4-tiered cake, and it looked exactly the way I wanted (I gave them a picture of what I wanted it to look like). Lisa was great to work with also.... Read More We had so many guests rave that it was the best cake they have ever had also! My only regret was that I didn't get to eat a slice at the wedding (too busy dancing!), but we had a lot left over, so we enjoyed it after the wedding. The cake was a little bit of a splurge for us price-wise, but it was so worth it! Thanks for an amazing cake!

2016-01-19T15:57:43 Response from the vendor

thank you very much for the wonderful review!

"The best cake we've ever tasted!"

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Rachel I

From the tasting to the final cakes on our wedding day, our entire experience with The Suisse Shop was exceptional! We had guests from Atlanta, NYC and Chicago tell us it was the best cake they've ever tasted. The Suisse Shop offers a wide array of cake and icing flavors, and... Read More the cake was decorated exactly how we wanted. Highly recommend!

2015-11-30T15:50:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Jennifer R

I had been going to the Suisse Shop for years before I got engaged and they were the only bakery I considered for our wedding cake. The process was so easy and effortless. And the cake tasting was just an extra bonus. On the day of the wedding, the delivery went smoothly and the... Read More cake was perfect - exactly what we wanted. I have never had so many comments on how delicious a cake was. I actually had people fighting for leftovers but of course, there were none! I know now some of our guests are new customers. I cannot express how happy we were with our cake. Now we are looking forward to our anniversary cake!

2015-11-18T16:14:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Chris F

My wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and it blew what I had imagined out of the water. For lack of better words, The Suisse Shop nailed it! And, the cake was phenomenal. I heard from several guests that this was the best wedding cake they've ever had and I agreed with them.... Read More One of the things I looked forward to most, the day after my wedding, was HAVING MORE CAKE!! Also, the service from start to finish was wonderful. The whole staff was a delight to work with and I will be going back for all of my future cakes!

2015-11-18T12:11:21 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Valerie F

From the initial cake tasting with Lisa I knew this was THE one for our October Wedding and they did not disappoint! We had a two tier cake as well as 100 cupcakes for guests. Everything was AMAZING from the chocolate and peanut butter, the pumpkin and cream cheese and the... Read More traditional yellow with buttercream icing. Guests loved it too! I received several compliments. I would recommend them hands down to any bride or even someone just wanting a special occasion cake. You will LOVE it!

2015-11-11T13:12:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

The final cake exceeded our expectations! We already had ample first-hand knowledge of how delicious Suisse Shop cakes are. So for us, it was all about the execution of the personal, custom design we created with the wonderful and patient help of Lisa O'Brien, General Manager... Read More of the Suisse Shop. We couldn’t have been more pleased! Many of our guests commented on the beauty, creativity and uniqueness reflected in the design. Many even took pictures of the cake---and of course it was absolutely delicious! Thanks so much for all your excellent guidance and hard work!

2015-11-10T08:03:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

The cake was absolutely beautiful and beyond delicious. I highly recommend Suisse Shop for wedding cakes!

2015-11-10T08:03:30 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the review!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

We got married a few months ago and I have been trying to figure out exactly what to write in this review. I typically don't write reviews but I knew I had to when I saw how beautiful our cake was!!! We even had guests coming up to us asking if the cake was real or not! All I... Read More can say is WOW!! I wish I could have stood there and stared at our cake the whole night.. I didn't even want to cut it! But when we did end up cutting it... WOW!!! it was the best cake we have EVER tasted!! That white chocolate truffle icing is to die for. Mixed with the raspberry marmalade as the filling to any flavor cake, my taste buds exploded. So I want to thank all of the employees who work at the Suisse Shop Bakery for their hard work and amazing talent that goes into baking and decorating these beautiful cakes! :)

2015-11-03T19:48:29 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the wonderful review! we appreciate your kind words very much! This feedback made our day!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Christina G

I loved everything about this place!!! Lisa was easy to work with and the cake tasted amazing!!! We used them for our wedding cake... And plan to use them for plenty of other events!!! Christina

2015-11-02T16:00:37 Response from the vendor

Christina - thank you so much for the review!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Ashley T

Words cannot express how thankful I am to the staff at The Suisse Shop. They're customer service was incredible from the tasting to receiving an email the day after the wedding, asking about our experience. And the cake...is...fantastic! Our guests only said great things about... Read More it. Everything was perfect and I could not be more thankful.

2015-11-02T08:45:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kimmi K

The Suisse Shop was the best decision that my husband and I made! Lisa was a joy to work with and the cake testing was sooo yummy!! (It was really hard to pick what I wanted because it was all AMAZING!) I decided to go with a simpler elegant cake look and Lisa and her team... Read More exceeded my expectations. The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted INCREDIBLE! I would recommend The Suisse Shop for ANY event, especially weddings!!!!

2015-10-30T11:41:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jerrica P

I was absolutely stunned to see our wedding cake! The Suisse Shop did a great job and were amazing to work with. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

2015-10-29T15:13:16 Response from the vendor

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashleigh W

I absolutely adored our cake! It looked amazing! Everyone at The Suisse Shop was incredibly accommodating, even with a bit of a last minute design change I requested. I couldn't have asked for a better looking or tasting cake! Everyone at our wedding was in awe of our... Read More spectacular five tier, multi textured, flower covered cake. Thank you so much for making our day even better!

2015-10-28T08:46:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! The cake got so many FB likes as well when we posted it on our page! Great choice on the cake design!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashleigh W

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Caitlin B

We had our wedding October 17, 2015 in downtown Columbus at the Hilton and we LOVED our cake! We found the Suisse Shop at a wedding convention and when we tried the cake we knew we had to have that cake at our wedding! We got the almond cake with raspberry filling and the... Read More amazing French buttercream frosting. I think our cake was five layers and we had several sheet cakes in the back for our guests. The Suisse Shop sent a beautiful gold stand with the cake and placed two lions as toppers on it for me that I had spray painted gold. Our decorator placed the flowers so that they would match our decor perfectly. It looked and tasted awesome and I got a lot of compliments from my guests. The staff members at the Suisse Shop were very professional and made things easy for us too. I tried a lot of other cakes at the conventions I went to and nothing compared to The Suisse Shop.

2015-10-25T08:41:35 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Wow! I can't express how pleased I was with the design and taste of our cake. The cake matched the theme of our wedding right on the dot. It was very rustric with 3 layers, all flavored differently. The cake was trimmed with burlap and decorated with our rustric handmade wedding... Read More cake topper, a sunflowers, wheat, and mini sunflowers. The cake was delivered and set up on time and the sight was truly beautiful! The price was extremely reasonable and affordable. The staff communicated and were very easy to work with. I would recommend the Suisse Bakery to anyone who is getting married soon!

2015-10-25T08:41:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Lauren H

The Suisse Shop did an amazing job with our wedding cake and cupcakes. We had several people come up to us and tell us they were the best cupcakes they had ever eaten! All of the employees were extremely nice! Lisa was so sweet and easy to work with! They have earned a life... Read More long customer. I will not order a cake from anywhere else!

2015-10-11T10:09:56 Response from the vendor

thanks much for the wonderful review!!!