Hall of Fame bakery! We Celebrate The Cake!

*The Knot's 2016 Best/Hall of fame Bakery* We specialize in European cakes with unique flavors & elegant designs. Our cake is scratch-made using the best imported ingredients (no preservatives/trans fats). We are proud to have been a source of joy at 2000+ central OH weddings. We are the best bakery in central Ohio!

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

2119 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH

Nothing short of AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Allison L

We were referred to The Suisse Shop from our venue. Upon entering the bakery we were tempted by the wonderful sights and smells! Through out the planning process their staff was very helpful and did not hesitate to recommended changes, even if it meant the cake would be less... Read More expensive. We showed them a picture of what we wanted and on the day of the wedding we were amazed with the final product. It looked exactly like we wanted it to, and tasted even better! The best part was when all my girlfriends flocked to the cake to take photos of it before we cut the cake. I can not express enough how pleased we were with our experience with the Suisse Shop. They were very professional, reliable, and affordable. Not to mention the cake was delicious! You won't be sorry if you choose The Suisee Shop for your wedding cake. We have already returned several times to get other products for the holidays and will continue to do so!

2016-01-19T15:57:57 Response from the vendor

thank you very much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Lindsay G

The Suisse Shop was an easy choice for us! Everything was PERFECT from our cake tasting up through our wedding night. I'm not a huge cake fan but I struggled to choose the flavors for our cake because they were ALL delicious. We ended choosing a 5-tier cake with 3 flavors (try... Read More the raspberry marmalade!!!!!) and we couldn't have chosen any better. The entire cake was GONE. We had to-go boxes (consider doing it, you do not want this cake going to waste) and I saw people piling up their boxes to take cake home. Weeks after and people are still asking me about the cake and where it came from. With it being so close, we will be forever clients! Thank you Suisse Shop for mimicking our Pinterest cake so remarkably! Everything was phenomenal! Choose Suisse Shop =)

2016-07-10T18:56:37 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Fabulous! The Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Had!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I was referred to the Suisse Shop Bakery by my wedding planner at our wedding venue. I have heard good things about the bakery before. When my husband and I had gone for our cake tasting event, we were able to try several different types of flavors and cake as well. I had... Read More already made my mind up of what cake I wanted to order from previewing their website. While we were at our tasting, I noticed a replica of a gorgeous cake from one of their recent cake shows. I knew that I had to have this exquisite cake! I was told that they had not made that cake yet for anyones wedding because it was a new design. I am thrilled to say that on my wedding day, the cake was as perfect as the one they had on display, and it was even better then the sampling that we tried previously! It truly was the best cake I have ever had! Even our guests were telling us how fabulous the cake looked AND tasted! I have been back to the Suisse Shop several times since our wedding to buy cakes and cupcakes. I am very impressed by what they do and have to offer! I would highly recommend the Suisse Shop to anyone for all of their bakery needs!

2015-11-02T08:45:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sophia W

The Suisse Shop made our wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful! We met one time for the tasting and a second time to finalize the type and style of cake. I selected a photo from pinterest of what I liked and provided the ribbon, feathers, and topper. It was delivered to... Read More the venue by the time we arrived and was even more beautiful (and delicious!) than we expected. Highly recommended for weddings! :)

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Tara M

The Suisse Shop has the most delicious cake in Columbus. I also love that they are a bakery and don't just specialize in wedding cakes cause it means I can stop in whenever I want for yummy cupcakes that remind me of my wedding cake. I'm usually the type of person who doesn't... Read More eat cake cause its not worth the calories, but I always cave for their cake since it is made with some many high quality ingrediants. My husband and I have become loyal customers ever since our tasting. Not only did our cake taste great it matched the photos we showed them perfectly.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Katherine S

Amazing Cake! We had brought in a picture of a cake on pinterest that we liked the design of, and they made an exact replica of it! We were so thrilled. The flavors we got were almond and red velvet, both amazing! They let us taste all the flavors and choose which ones we... Read More liked. Everyone loved the taste and design!

2016-07-12T07:40:05 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind review!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Meagan W

The Suisse Shop is one of my favorite bakeries in Columbus! Nothing beats your french almond and raspberry… all it does is set up for disappointment when I get french almond somewhere else! The lemon was a close second as well! People were definitely swooning over the chocolate... Read More and peanut butter! I am pretty sure people asked for seconds and I saw some people finishing off any evidence of crumbs left behind on strangers plates! Besides the cake tasting wonderful, it looked beautiful and I appreciate you calling and double, triple checking the colors and details of the cake! We were so happy with the results! There was not much in the way of left overs! Thank you again for all your help and amazing work for our special day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ami D

The cupcakes were delicious! All my guests loved the cupcakes too! They were everything we hoped and so much more. Even more, they were definitely a part in making our wedding a memorable event. All of their staff was very kind and accommodating. If there was any trouble or... Read More issues, I did not notice. The cupcakes were delivered on time, along with the cupcake stand and set up in a timely manner. I know that the morning of my wedding, we realized that no one had dropped off the flowers to decorate our 6 inch round. My cousin and their staff ended up solving the problem and taking care of everything. Overall, we had a great experience working with Suisse Shop and definitely plan on using their services again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

The cake tastes amazing and they did a great job designing what we asked for! Totally recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Shannon T

The Suisse Shop is wonderful to work with, and the whole planning process went smoothly! The cake turned out exactly as I pictured, and it tasted delicious! We received so many compliments from our guests, asking us where we got the cake.

2016-07-01T10:59:17 Response from the vendor

thanks much for taking the time to review!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

The Suisse Shop was amazing for our wedding. They made a more beautiful cake than I could have imagined but exactly what I had hoped for. We also ordered their cookies for our guests, because my husband and I both like cookies more than cake. Our guests seem to love them and... Read More we are actually still enjoying them (after freezing them for a few weeks they are still amazing!). The delivery was professional and they set it up how I wanted it without worrying me (the bride). It was perfect and I could not have been happier! :)

2016-06-29T14:47:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

Absolutely delicious! Lisa was wonderful to work with and the cake was beautiful and the most delicious I've ever tasted. All our guests loved it too!

2016-06-28T11:11:07 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Nicole B

The Suisse shop provided our wedding with incredible cake and desserts! We got a small cake and a couple different desserts for our dessert table, and everything was unbelievably delicious! Our cake didn't last long once word got out about how good it was, and the desserts... Read More didn't last much longer, even though we got more than enough for everyone! They were also super easy to work with, and provided exactly what we wanted. We had to handle transportation ourselves because the cost to get everything delivered all the way out to Granville was going to be about as much as the cake cost, but we managed okay and didn't have any major mishaps. Thanks to the Suisse Shop for the great experience, our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was :)

2016-06-28T11:10:53 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Erica S

The Suisse Shop is super easy to work work and their cakes are not only gorgeous, but also delicious. I would definitely recommend to all brides out there!

2016-06-26T20:54:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks much for the kind review!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Ashley B

Thank you so much with all your help with the wedding cake/cupcakes. Everything looked perfect! They arrived at the perfect time to allow setup. I can't stop talking about how delicious the cupcakes were. I just had a couple, who will be getting married next year, ask me where... Read More they were from. They were blown away how good they were. We went to a few different places before choosing The Suisse Shop, and they were all just ok. They were the typical "sugary" cakes. The Suisse Shops are so creamy, sweet and FANTASTIC! I really can't say enough about you guys. Thank you again for everything!

2016-06-26T20:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the wonderful review

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

Everything about my wedding cake was perfect! I had so many guests compliment us on the cake. It was not only the most beautiful cake I could imagine ( Lisa knocked the design out of the park) but it was delicious! I would highly recommend this bakery.

2016-06-26T20:24:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the wonderful review

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Alex H

We heard nothing but great things from our guests about our wedding cake from the Suisse Shop! We were very impressed with the way it looked, and we LOVED the way it tasted (our favorite was the almond cake). Lisa was wonderful to work with, especially since we live out of town... Read More and weren't able to meet in person. She made sure that every detail was perfect and was always available for any questions we had. We would recommend the Suisse Shop to anyone in Columbus who loves delicious cakes!

2016-06-16T03:55:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Madeline E

Good service, beautiful and delicious cake!

2016-06-15T11:55:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Katie W

Suisse Shop is beyond wonderful! At first, my husband and I wanted cupcakes, but a month before decided cake was the way to go. Lisa, of Suisse Shop was very nice and did not mind the change. The cake was delicious and gorgeous! I am still dreaming of the French buttercream... Read More frosting :) Thank you to all of the pastry chefs at Suisse Shop for making a lovely and tasty wedding cake. -Katie Wesney Dumond

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Megan M

Cake was beautiful and delicious! Even people who said they normally don't like cake, loved it! Easy planning process and it turned out great! You can't beat that buttercream!

2016-06-07T09:24:30 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the review and feedback.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Carlie S

Unfortunately we didn't get to eat any of our own cake except when we did the cake cutting. 🙁 We totally forgot to get some at our seats. Everyone said it was fabulous and it held up great and looked gorgeous of course! The cake tasting experience here was also fabulous and... Read More the cake was by far my favorite of the 4 places I did cake tasting. I would highly recommend this bakery for wedding cakes!

2016-06-01T14:29:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks much for taking the time to review and provide feedback!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Lisa B

I love the Suisse Shop! The cake looked great and tasted great. We even had a few pieces left over. I would recommend Lisa and the Suisse Shop to everyone. Not only do you receive great customer service, an amazing wedding day cake, but a fresh anniversary cake to boot!

2016-06-01T14:29:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks much for taking the time to review and provide feedback!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

I am writing this review on behalf of my niece. The wedding cake is one of the most important aspect of the wedding. Her wedding cake which was prepared by The Suisse Shop was probably one of the most talked about features of the wedding. To this day, people are still talking... Read More about the beauty and taste of her wedding cake. From the initial planning to the delivery of the cake, it was one of the best business experience I have ever encountered. Not only was the cake beautiful, but it was the most delicious wedding cake I have ever tasted and I had to admit it surpassed my own wedding cake! Since that time we have purchased another cake, recommended this bakery to others and in the future this bakery will always be our bakery of choice whenever a cake is needed for a special occasion. I would recommend this bakery to any perspective bride! She will definitely not be disappointed.

2016-05-08T19:08:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Natalie P

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing. It tasted fantastic and looked absolutely stunning. We requested a very unique cake that looked like a barrel and they were able to pull it off with butrercream instead of fondant which was incredible! On top of that, we got a free one... Read More year anniversary cake so we didn't have to store and eat a freeze burnt cake one year later. They are fun and easy to work with. Such a great experience and tasty cakes! We have been married for 2 years now and people still talk about our cake.

2016-05-07T07:12:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Brandy B

DELICIOUS! My husband and I got married last year, downtown, and we were so thrilled with how the Suisse Shop created exactly what I had envisioned for the cake to look like. The cake looked beautiful, but even better was the taste! We had two different cake flavors -- an... Read More almond cake with raspberry filling and a yellow cake, all with buttercream icing, and it really could not have been more delicious! I have been to other weddings and not really cared for wedding cake, so I wasn't sure if this experience would be much different. But it was, and this was really great, and we had SO many compliments from our family and guests!! Also, we told Lisa that we had a little theme of Honey Bees going on throughout the wedding, and she said she had just the thing -- one small sugar bee to place on a layer. It was the perfect little touch to personalize the cake!!

2016-05-03T17:45:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. we appreciate it. Hope to see you soon.