Book Your Wedding with The Terrace On Grand

A BALLROOM IN KANSAS CITY, MO

Located in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, the Terrace on Grand offers everything a couple needs for a classy indoor wedding. This venue opened in 2010 as a premier urban event setting, complete with stunning panoramic views of downtown Kansas City. With 5,000 feet of indoor space, Terrace on Grand offers exceptional versatility for receptions. Guests can step onto the rooftop to enjoy a vibrant city view, then move back inside to enjoy a drink and a dance.

The Terrace on Grand has all the touches of elegance couples expect from a sophisticated venue. Romantic finishing touches such as sashes with bows and candle centerpieces create a lush atmosphere for indoor photos, while the enclosed rooftop provides stunning outdoor picture opportunities. Terrace on Grand helps to make a couple's ceremony and reception unforgettable.

. The third floor is where indoor ceremonies and the receptions are held. Gleaming hardwood floors, expansive windows and subtle star-like lights give the room supreme style. This indoor space accommodates 25-260 people for a stand-up reception or 200 people for a seated dinner.

. Terrace on Grand offers a place for couples to have an outdoor ceremony. Hardwood floors and an enclosed wooden railing provide an elegant backdrop, with the night skyline adding a big-city feel to the festivities.

The Terrace on Grand gives couples an additional hour of room rental and an additional hour to have a rehearsal for a fee. Ceremony rehearsals usually occur the night prior to the event, unless there's already a booking. The venue asks couples to be flexible regarding rehearsal time since it can't guarantee available space the evening before.

The venue has rental minimums based on the day of the week. Monday to Thursday is less expensive than Friday and Sunday, and Saturday is the most expensive of any day. Couples can reserve an event date with a signed rental agreement plus a deposit for one-third of the package rental charge. The venue and the couple have a final planning meeting 21 days before the scheduled event date to pay the balance and confirm the details.

All-inclusive packages include four hours of venue rental, including rooftop access, a buffet with two entrees, one starch, one vegetable, one salad and rolls, unlimited wine, beer and sodas, and all china, glassware and silverware. It also includes tables and chairs for up to 220 event guests, linens and napkins, setup, breakdown, cleanup and trash removal. In addition, couples receive the services of an event coordinator, doorman, facility manager, servers and bartenders. Terrace on Grand also provides cabaret, buffet and gift tables, as well as a DJ table and an audiovisual system with projectors. Couples may add additional hours at an extra charge.

The buffet, china, napkins and silverware are included by Taste KC Catering, Terrace on Grand’s in-house catering company. The company can provide quotes for gluten-free and vegetarian dishes and desserts. The venue allows outside caterers; however, they must be licensed and insured. The caterers are also required to help with the room change, including setting the tables, and to provide staff to bus the entire event.

The venue requires that it provide all alcohol. The all-inclusive package covers a basic beer and wine bar, but the Terrace on Grand also provides a Full Well bar, Full Call Bar or a Premium Bar. Cash Bars are available for an additional fee plus a flat fee per bartender. The venue subtracts a per-person rate for each guest under 21 years of age after couples meet the minimum.

The Terrace on Grand is minutes away from the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts and the KC Power & Light Entertainment District. Its rooftop offers a view of downtown no other venue offers. In addition, the venue provides these amenities:

• String quartet on the roof deck
  • Baby grand piano
  • Reserve champagne and wine

A Terrace Experience

The Terrace on Grand opened its doors in December 2008 and is conveniently located at 1520 Grand Boulevard in the heart of downtown. The Terrace offers 5,000 feet of historic sophisticated, indoor event space. With its original raw white brick walls and dark hardwood floors it gives our clients an urban chic feel that is accentuated by a dazzling roof deck perfect for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, networking events, and so much more. Just blocks from the Sprint Center, KC Power and Light, the Kaufman Center for the Performing Arts and the Kansas City Star building, The Terrace gives you a stunning and vibrant 360 degree view of Kansas City. The Terrace on Grand’s contemporary, elegant and versatile event space will provide the ideal backdrop for your next special event.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft, Rooftop

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

1520 Grand Boulevard, Kansas City, MO (816) 527-0026
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Marcia M

My daughter and I extensively researched venues for her September 2015 wedding, and Terrace on Grand was the clear standout. Don't let its subtle presence on Grand Boulevard fool you. Its huge, unique, rustic/chic ballroom created an unforgettable setting for our ceremony and... Read More reception. The open-air rooftop with the 360-view of downtown KC was a breathtaking surprise for our 225 guests during cocktail hour. The deciding factor for us, though, which I cannot overstate, is the customer service. Emad and his co-coordinator Maggie were friendly, efficient, and accommodating when it came to personalizing our event. They listened, added their professional perspective and then executed perfectly, so that we felt like our daughter's big day was the fairy-tale wedding we wanted her to have. With 700+ weddings under his belt, Emad knows what he is doing, yet he made us feel like our was a one-of-a-kind event. In-house catering by Chef Chris was delicious, beautiful, and plentiful. He custom-made fruit/cheese trays specific to our request. He prepared a special gluten-free dish for our Maid of Honor. Affordable, beautiful, memorable, and low-stress... we loved every moment.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Michelle N

TTOG is a beautiful full service venue with a bridal room, main reception floor with a full bar, and a rooftop overlooking Kansas City. They also have a décor closet with leftover centerpieces, sequin runners, etc. that you can use, which saved us a lot of money! The food is... Read More AMAZING. We went with a 3 protein buffet (rotisserie chicken, roast beef carving station, salmon) with salad, rolls, and 2 sides. It was AMAZING-- easily the best wedding food I’ve ever had. Another bonus with TTOG is that they offer two day-of coordinators, which I couldn’t have appreciated more. A few weeks before the wedding, we met with Emad to set a timeline for the night so that everything moved along smoothly as the night progressed. I dropped all my décor off (and a list of the ones I wanted to use from their supply) the week of the wedding, and they do all of the set up and tear down for us! Everything looked perfect the night of. We don’t have a single complaint about the venue, Emad or Maggie, or the bar/serving staff. If anything went wrong, Emad or Maggie took care of it and we didn’t notice a thing! For the price, they offered a lot more than any other venues downtown that we looked at, and came in at our projected budget. I cannot say enough nice things about TTOG and would 100% recommend them to another couple.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Andrea T

The venue is GORGEOUS, the staff is superb, and our day was absolutely perfect. Emad did so much to make sure our day was exactly as we wanted it to be (and MORE!). I couldn't have asked for a better place. Be sure to try the jerk chicken at the tasting - my husband was... Read More dreaming about it for weeks!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Heidi T

My daughter's wedding was everything she wanted it to be; Emad, Maggie, and all their staff pulled off this event flawlessly. The food was superb, the wait staff was so professional and the timing perfect. When the staff working behind the scenes can make so much happen so... Read More unobtrusively you know you picked the right venue! The decor was stunning, the table settings elegant and the rooftop at sunset sublime. Every time I run into friends or family that were lucky enough to attend they exclaim over how much fun they had and how impressed they were with the ambiance of this venue. The little details I would have botched or forgotten entirely were taken care of as part of our package. It was perfect. Thank you, Emad and Maggie!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Heidi T

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Cassandra L

The Terrace on Grand was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. The event space is gorgeous and there was plenty of room for all 175 of our guests. The views of the city from the rooftop are spectacular. The food tasted great and the bar service was on point all night.... Read More The price was very reasonable and was exactly what was promised up front. What really sets the Terrace on Grand apart, however, is the personal service. Emad and Maggie went above and beyond in seeing to everything going perfectly. They took so much pressure and stress off us as we prepared for the night and worked so hard at making sure the evening ran smoothly that we cannot thank them enough. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lindsay B

I cannot say enough how much I love this venue. It was absolutely perfect for our wedding and Emad and Maggie took care of us and all the details. I did not have to worry about one thing, which was the best feeling ever. On top of that, the food was FANTASTIC. We continue to... Read More receive compliments on food and choice of venue. Lastly, Emad and Maggie made sure the entire place was set up beautifully and it was better than I could have imagined- it was honestly stress free! I looked at multiple venues and this was hands down, the most perfect choice. Not to mention, we got great Wedding pics on the roof with Downtown KC in the background. Hats off to Emad, Maggie, the head chef, and all the staff for making our day better than we imagined!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Danielle K

Hospitality is the first word that comes to mind when thinking about The Terrace on Grand and their wonderful staff. They were very welcoming and easy to work with since our first meeting but the night of our wedding was when their hospitality really shined through. The moment I... Read More walked into the venue on my wedding night I was greeted by the doorman and escorted up to the bridal suite. My wedding party and I were well taken care of and made comfortable while waiting for our grand entrance. Emad, the event coordinator that evening, was constantly checking on my husband and I, making sure we had water, wine, whatever we needed. He even created a little barricade during dinner to ensure we were able to eat a little something before being bombarded by wedding guests! Prior to the big event, Emad and Maggie were in frequent contact with myself and my husband. They were very patient with us as we had many big decisions to make and had to schedule meetings far in advance to make sure my mother, who lives 3 hours away, could be there. They made every step of the planning process easy and helped to ease some of my stress and anxiety related to the big day. Our absolute favorite part of the venue was the terrace where we were able to have cocktail hour. Beautiful! Also, they set up and took down all of our decorations and had a basement full of beautiful decorations left from previous brides to choose from if we wanted! I can't say enough wonderful things about this beautiful venue and the people who work there. I want to get married again just to use the venue (my husband says absolutely no ;) ). Thank you Terrace on Grand for making our wedding amazing and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Travys K

The Terrace on Grand was ABSOLUTELY amazing! The venue itself was beautiful! We had our wedding on the rooftop on September 30th. The weather was perfect and everyone was very comfortable outside. Inside, the staff really dressed it up nicely. I was very proud of how it... Read More turned out and couldn't wait for everyone to show up and see the place. The real shining factor was the staff itself. Emad and Maggie were incredible and really took care of us. They are very polite and personable people and really made the entire experience wonderful. They helped with so much it's impossible to write it all out. They were both there during the reception and ceremony and helped with every step of the way. Emad actually stood behind my wife and I while we were eating so we had a moment to enjoy the food. And let me tell you, the food was amazing! We had bbq brisket and grilled/baked (I forgot which one) chicken. Everyone said the food was really good. Personally, if they opened up a restaurant with their food, I would be a regular. The bartender was also very nice and took special care of me (The Groom) when I told her I like whiskey drinks. I honestly didn't hear one person complain or speak negatively about the venue. Everyone loved it and I don't think things would have gone as smoothly without Maggie and Emad helping us all the way through. Also, a quick tip if you're thinking about going here for your wedding: LISTEN TO THEM! They've been doing this for years and know how everything works. They have recommended vendors for cakes and DJ's and I highly recommend you consider theirs first. Thank you, Maggie and Emad for making our day the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Marianne E

Outstanding Venue, Amazing Food, Attentive Staff and Management, Very Detail Oriented and Excellent Customer Service. I have been a caterer for over 30 years and was trusted to serve many dignitaries during my career. I found it extremely difficult to trust anyone to take care... Read More of my daughter wedding reception. After speaking to many venues we were lucky to find Terrace on Grand. Emad and Maggie were accommodating, straight forward and gave us an all inclusive price with no hidden costs. Emad and Maggie and their wonderful staff exceeded my expectations. The chef was tremendous, every menu item was delicious from the salad to the carved roast beef. I arrived and all was in place and the room looked amazing. Maggie handed me a drink and I was ready to enjoy the evening and I definitely did and so did our guests. I would highly recommend them for any event that you may consider. They are thorough, know the value of customer service and will make every effort to accommodate your needs. I can't Thank You enough for making my daughters wedding reception a night to remember. YOU ARE IMPRESSIVE!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Shanna H

My husband and I just got married at Terrace on Grand on 9/16/17, and we can't say enough positive things about our experience leading up to the big day, as well as our actual wedding day. Emad and Maggie were both so incredibly helpful and accommodating throughout the planning... Read More process, and did everything they could to make sure we would be more than satisfied (especially myself, the bride). They made note of every special request I had during each meeting, and they made it happen. They even remembered exactly how I liked my salad and my favorite dressing, and made me my own personal salad for our wedding night. They did all the big things right, but the little things like that really stood out to me the most. The staff was amazing on the night of our wedding, and the food was delicious. The rooftop was the most beautiful setting for our ceremony, and was exactly what I had imagined. Luckily the rain held off until right after. ;) Maggie contacted all of my vendors the week of our wedding to coordinate drop off/pick up times, which saved me so much time and stress during that final week. If anything went wrong behind the scenes, I didn't know about it because they took care of everything, and it all came together perfectly in the end. When they tell you that you do not need a wedding coordinator (especially for the day of), they are not kidding. Maggie and Emad know exactly what they are doing and have so much experience in this venue, so no one else would be able to execute it as well as they can. Not needing a wedding coordinator saved us a lot of money, which was important to me. As a bride, you have a lot of responsibility and to-do's leading up to the wedding, and sometimes you want an answer right away. That was never a problem at Terrace on Grand. If I sent an email to either Emad or Maggie, I got a response almost immediately. Maggie in particular helped with our rehearsal and our actual wedding day and I can't thank her enough for making sure my day was perfect. It was an absolute dream and I wish I could relive it over and over! Thank you so much to Maggie, Emad and the entire staff at TOG that make bride's dreams come true. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful venue in the Kansas City area.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Megan S

This place is incredible. They really exceeded all of our expectations. Emad and Maggie were so accomodating to everything that we wanted to accomplish. We wanted a fun and slightly non-traditional wedding and they made sure everything was perfect. When we had our final... Read More planning meeting with Maggie and our DJ, I got a little overwhelmed and stressed. Maggie was quick to send a reassuring email as soon as we left letting me know that they were going to make sure the day was perfect and not to worry. Emad led our rehearsal and wow, everyone in our families and the wedding party kept talking about how organized and on top of it he was. He did such a great job making sure the ceremony was going to be flawless for us and exactly what we wanted. Since there wasn’t a wedding the Friday night before our wedding, we got to go in on Thursday and start setting up decorations. It was nice to have that extra time because our Friday was hectic and we would have really been struggling for that time on Friday or Saturday. And decorations, oh my gosh, they have this awesome inventory in the basement of any vase/bowl you could imagine, spray painted wine bottles, table numbers, cake stands, tea light candle holders, charges (gold or silver), mirror centerpieces, table runners (sequined ones even), all at your disposal. It was incredible knowing that really we just had to bring in the flowers and a couple odd and end special pieces that we wanted but the rest of it we didn’t have to worry about, we just set out everything we wanted to use that Thursday before. We had our ceremony on the rooftop, a short social hour between the ceremony and the reception downstairs and then we made our grand entrance. Passed appetizers were amazing and our guests raved about the mac and cheese bar (we didn’t do a traditional buffet or sit down dinner). As for the bar, they were awesome at tracking down all of the local wine that we wanted at the wedding and they were accomodating to a couple specific liquor requests we wanted (most were upgrades and required extra cost but it was worth it for us). They even accomodated us having an ice luge that they poured blue margaritas down - it was awesome! Everything was completely organized, down to Emad walking our officiant (my cousin) through how to fill our the marriage license, to literally guarding our sweetheart table after our grand entrance to make sure we ate! They brought food and drink to our table so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. They coordinated the sparkler send off and even gave us a to-go box of food. It was awesome. Seriously, Emad & Maggie were incredible, the food was incredible, everything about this place was amazing. If you’re hesitating for a second booking this place, just book it already!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Anna R

I had my wedding at Terrace on Grand on 8/4/2017, and now I understand where all these awesome reviews are coming from. I was blown away by EVERYTHING to say the least. The rooftop had a beautiful view of Kansas City (my heart!), which gave us a stunning ceremony just by itself.... Read More The reception hall was gorgeous (it looks even better than the pictures!) with white brick, wooden floors, stringed lights all around, and an awesome bar. Not to mention, the Terrace on Grand makes it very easy to have an open bar wedding if you chose to do so. Everyone raved about the rooftop view, the reception, THE FOOD, and especially how amazing Maggie and Emad were. If anything, that is what my family and even my friends have continued to rave about- I'm not kidding, we all still talk about how Maggie and Emad were god sent, and how amazing they were throughout the entire process. They went more than out of their way to make everything perfect- from answering every email/phone call right away, to helping me coordinate the entire rehearsal, helping me calm my nerves, and making sure every minute of the wedding day went perfect. It's so obvious that they truly care about you and your special day, and everyone was able to see it. On top of it all, TOG is only a 4 minute walk from P&L, and my friends/family LOVED being able to go out after the reception ended to keep the party going. I got to ride the mechanical bull at PBR in my wedding dress and who can say that they did that on their wedding day?! If I had to do it again and I could chose from any venue in all of KC, I would without a doubt pick TOG.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jessica W

Choosing the right venue for my wedding was the most critical piece of why I had the best day of my life. Emad and Maggie had every detail planned out seamlessly. Everyone at my wedding was SO impressed with how well Emad coordinated the evening and how beautiful everything was.... Read More Having the ceremony and reception at the same location took the hassle of driving from our guests, letting them relax all evening. They took all stress off of the day and even helped me to dodge a huge last minute vendor issue so that I did not have to worry. I recommend TOG as the best wedding venue BY FAR in Kansas City after talking to and interacting with other venues. They did not come close to the professionalism of TOG. Our friends and family will always remember how perfect our night was due to choosing TOG! Thank you Emad and Maggie!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kathleen W

I want to give a shout out to The Terrace on Grand - especially to Emad & Maggie. My daughter's fairy tale wedding was Sunday and Emad's orchestration was unbelievable. We had one problem with a vendor which was corrected immediately by Emad. The weather was great and the... Read More Kansas City skyline looked like a movie set. Our guests were wowed with the beautiful reception hall and the food. I cannot say enough about all the staff and their attention to detail. Emad & Maggie made it easy and relaxing. We so appreciated being able to enjoy the evening without any stress. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Maggie S

Stop right now and book this venue!!!! It's beautiful! Perfect for an urban/loft wedding! The rooftop is amazing! More importantly- booking Terrace on Grand made everything else about planning my wedding so much easier. Emad does so much to work with you and your wedding... Read More vendors. TOG sets up and tears down decor for you. The all-inclusive nature (food, linens, etc) made everything more simple. I really can't speak highly enough about this venue!!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Elizabeth T

On July 30, 2017 The Terrace On Grand hosted the most perfect wedding and reception for my daughter. The weather was a lovely 84 degrees with a light breeze for a rooftop wedding ceremony and then we moved inside for dinner, dancing and a celebration that we wished would never... Read More end. The guests loved the charm of the venue, and felt they'd entered a fairy tale. A few guests told me they never wanted to leave. The food was delicious and schedule kept the celebration exciting from beginning to end! Every detail we planned or requested was honored. From planning and prepping to the day of the wedding, Emad and his staff were professional, thoughtful, and genuinely caring. One of the guests said she had never experienced such a perfect and special wedding as this. Another said she had never danced at weddings before but this one was so special that she didn't want to stop dancing. The details of parking, having supportive chairs for older guests, decorating the hallway to the elevator to create a feeling that guests were truly entering a very special celebration were all made easy for us as The Terrace On Grand took care of it all! Indeed as we waved our bride and groom through a tunnel of ribbon wands into their happily ever after, I was a little sad it was over. It was a day we will never forget. We are so grateful to have found this gem for our daughter's special day!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Ashlyn A

I'm giving the Terrace 5 stars because 1) it's a beautiful event space 2) Emad is a rockstar. The staff is on point with set up and take down. ANYTHING you need they will bend over backwards to make it happen and are beyond comforting and kind in high stress situations. I barely... Read More brought any decorations and it was still breath taking. They also have a basement full of left over wedding decor that they let you use! My vision truly came alive when they did the room flip and it was completely stress free. I think Emad is an angel. I got married beginning of August & It rained on my wedding day so I had my guests bring umbrellas so we could still enjoy the rooftop together. The only disappointment I had was the Arch full of flowers & chairs were still set up on the rooftop from the night before wedding. My guests all thought that was MY stuff and were apologizing my ceremony got moved to downstairs when really that was where it was supposed to be. I wish they would have cleared off the roof so my portraits up there didn't have other chairs in the way. But hey, that's all that went wrong so it was a great day! #Emadforpresident

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Emily T

Emad and Maggie were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were quick to respond to questions, helpful in providing accurate information, and really made us feel important as the clients. The venue was beautiful, the rooftop for our ceremony was perfect, and the reception was... Read More gorgeous. I highly recommend this place! Everything felt special, and it was perfect to have so much included in the packages. It really made our wedding day easy and stress-free.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Rachel L

My husband and I had our reception here on June 24th. The staff was beyond accommodating and professional throughout the planning process and we were in and out quickly for set up. All of my guests were in love with the feel of the venue, the absolutely luscious food, and the... Read More beautiful rooftop view. They took great care to help make the process run smoothly and avoid any dead time while also keeping the stress off of me! At one point, the air conditioning broke and they immediately fixed it and took steps to cool the guests down as well as giving my husband and I a fantastic last dance on the roof by ourselves. I highly recommend this venue and everyone who works here.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Tawnya R

I just had my magical night here on July 15th. I feel like I have never felt before! I had no worries and the planning from Emad and Maggie were amazing! The venue was so perfect! Rooftop wedding overlooking Kansas City and the reception indoors! The food was so good! Chef Chris... Read More amazed our guests and our expectations! This place was just what I was looking for and refer it to everyone!! Thank you Terrace on Grand staff for everything. It was a night I will never forget!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Rachael S

We are so grateful had our wedding at Terrace on Grand. What drew us to the venue initially was the awesome view of downtown and the beautiful 3rd floor loft space. We learned throughout the process that we had hit the truly jackpot with Maggie and Emad. They are like built-in... Read More wedding planners, but even better because they know the space so well and can predict where any issues might arise. We had our ceremony on the roof and our reception on the 3rd floor, and both went very smoothly. We felt so confident with them running the show, and we were able to relax and truly enjoy our day. We couldn’t recommend this venue highly enough- it was a perfect evening.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Rachel B

Wow, we were so impressed by the experience provided by Emad and Maggie at The Terrace on Grand! From start to finish they were so helpful is organizing and perfecting the event. They kept in contact throughout the entire process to answer any questions we had (and we had so... Read More many!) and to arrange meetings for planning everything! We didn't even need a wedding planner working with them, they helped us with ideas throughout and coordinating day-of. Simply excellent service, and they are such wonderful people to work with. We are still receiving compliments a month later about how wonderful and smoothly everything went, and how gorgeous the venue was! Very spacious and open, with a beautiful city-view from the rooftop, The Terrace on Grand provides a classic Kansas-City feel. This space is perfect for any larger event, and was just perfect for our wedding! The space can easily accommodate a larger event, but still didn't feel underused by our ~75 person wedding ceremony and reception. Looking through our photos I was so happy with how everything looked, and the only decorations we had to get were some candles for the reception tables! Definitely check this place out if you are looking for a beautiful place to host your wedding and reception, it is so worth it!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kris I

My husband and I cannot express how happy we are with our decision to go with The Terrace on Grand for our wedding and reception. Emad and his team were the absolute best! They took care of ALL our needs without hesitation! We trusted them completely with our wedding day vision... Read More and they made it all come to life! I would definitely recommend The Terrace on Grand to anyone who wants a downtown KC wedding!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kiah K

I could not have chosen a better venue for my wedding! The team at Terrace on Grand is top notch! I did not have to worry about anything during the reception, they took care of it all! They are truly devoted to making sure everything is perfect and that the bride has no stress.... Read More I couldn't have imagined a more perfect reception for my wedding and its in large part to everyone at Terrace on Grand! I highly recommend anyone check them out if you are looking for the best event space in Kansas City!!

Meet The Manager

Emad Aboul-Hosn and Maggie Hummel

Hello! We are so excited about your big day! At the Terrace On Grand we include a day of coordinator and that is one of us! We will be there each step of the way from booking the venue, tasting the food, planning a timeline, picking out small details all the way to the moment you get in your get away car. We are here to help and love what we do. We cannot wait to work with you!