The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, the Terrace on Grand offers everything a couple needs for a classy indoor wedding. This venue opened in 2010 as a premier urban event setting, complete with stunning panoramic views of downtown Kansas City. With 5,000 feet of indoor space, Terrace on Grand offers exceptional versatility for receptions. Guests can step onto the rooftop to enjoy a vibrant city view, then move back inside to enjoy a drink and a dance.

The Terrace on Grand has all the touches of elegance couples expect from a sophisticated venue. Romantic finishing touches such as sashes with bows and candle centerpieces create a lush atmosphere for indoor photos, while the enclosed rooftop provides stunning outdoor picture opportunities. Terrace on Grand helps to make a couple's ceremony and reception unforgettable.

. The third floor is where indoor ceremonies and the receptions are held. Gleaming hardwood floors, expansive windows and subtle star-like lights give the room supreme style. This indoor space accommodates 25-260 people for a stand-up reception or 200 people for a seated dinner.

. Terrace on Grand offers a place for couples to have an outdoor ceremony. Hardwood floors and an enclosed wooden railing provide an elegant backdrop, with the night skyline adding a big-city feel to the festivities.

The Terrace on Grand gives couples an additional hour of room rental and an additional hour to have a rehearsal for a fee. Ceremony rehearsals usually occur the night prior to the event, unless there's already a booking. The venue asks couples to be flexible regarding rehearsal time since it can't guarantee available space the evening before.

The venue has rental minimums based on the day of the week. Monday to Thursday is less expensive than Friday and Sunday, and Saturday is the most expensive of any day. Couples can reserve an event date with a signed rental agreement plus a deposit for one-third of the package rental charge. The venue and the couple have a final planning meeting 21 days before the scheduled event date to pay the balance and confirm the details.

All-inclusive packages include four hours of venue rental, including rooftop access, a buffet with two entrees, one starch, one vegetable, one salad and rolls, unlimited wine, beer and sodas, and all china, glassware and silverware. It also includes tables and chairs for up to 220 event guests, linens and napkins, setup, breakdown, cleanup and trash removal. In addition, couples receive the services of an event coordinator, doorman, facility manager, servers and bartenders. Terrace on Grand also provides cabaret, buffet and gift tables, as well as a DJ table and an audiovisual system with projectors. Couples may add additional hours at an extra charge.

The buffet, china, napkins and silverware are included by Taste KC Catering, Terrace on Grand’s in-house catering company. The company can provide quotes for gluten-free and vegetarian dishes and desserts. The venue allows outside caterers; however, they must be licensed and insured. The caterers are also required to help with the room change, including setting the tables, and to provide staff to bus the entire event.

The venue requires that it provide all alcohol. The all-inclusive package covers a basic beer and wine bar, but the Terrace on Grand also provides a Full Well bar, Full Call Bar or a Premium Bar. Cash Bars are available for an additional fee plus a flat fee per bartender. The venue subtracts a per-person rate for each guest under 21 years of age after couples meet the minimum.

The Terrace on Grand is minutes away from the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts and the KC Power & Light Entertainment District. Its rooftop offers a view of downtown no other venue offers. In addition, the venue provides these amenities:

• String quartet on the roof deck
  • Baby grand piano
  • Reserve champagne and wine

Best View in Kansas City!

Terrace on Grand is Kansas City’s most exciting event space conveniently located downtown. It offers 5,000 feet of classy, urban, indoor space accentuated by the most exciting roof deck in the city. The Terrace has a vibrant 360 degree view of downtown Kansas City. One Block from P&L .

Ballroom, Loft

Food + Catering, Planning

1520 Grand Boulevard, Kansas City, MO (816) 527-0026
WEBSITE TWITTER

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Marcia M

My daughter and I extensively researched venues for her September 2015 wedding, and Terrace on Grand was the clear standout. Don't let its subtle presence on Grand Boulevard fool you. Its huge, unique, rustic/chic ballroom created an unforgettable setting for our ceremony and... Read More reception. The open-air rooftop with the 360-view of downtown KC was a breathtaking surprise for our 225 guests during cocktail hour. The deciding factor for us, though, which I cannot overstate, is the customer service. Emad and his co-coordinator Maggie were friendly, efficient, and accommodating when it came to personalizing our event. They listened, added their professional perspective and then executed perfectly, so that we felt like our daughter's big day was the fairy-tale wedding we wanted her to have. With 700+ weddings under his belt, Emad knows what he is doing, yet he made us feel like our was a one-of-a-kind event. In-house catering by Chef Chris was delicious, beautiful, and plentiful. He custom-made fruit/cheese trays specific to our request. He prepared a special gluten-free dish for our Maid of Honor. Affordable, beautiful, memorable, and low-stress... we loved every moment.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017

As the Mother of the Bride, I will admit that I am thrilled with our experience at The Terrace on Grand! Emad and Maggie were wonderful to work with, and they were so accommodating to our desires. Any email was quickly and professionally answered. There were so many venue and... Read More food options to choose from, and the food was great.....it was hot, and the buffet was displayed so nicely. The prime rib station was great! Emad and Maggie coordinated with our vendors (flowers, cake, DJ) for set up, big relief on a busy day. The rooftop view is great, the bar choices and service was great, we even had a doorman for our guests! Our kids fell in love with The Terrace on sight. The character in the reception area - wooden floors, exposed brick, nice bar area, baby grand piano (which they allowed us to use for the cake) was wonderful. We were given our choice of linens, charges, tableware, floor plan options, lighting, all included in the price. They made it so simple, especially when we were planning from several hours away. I really can't express our gratitude to Emad and Maggie (Heather and Kelsey, too) for all of their assistance. They allowed us to enjoy a great day!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Kim S

My daughter and son-in-law fell in love with The Terrace on their first visit. Emad was so very welcoming and helpful answering all our questions. We booked it immediately. Planning was a dream with Emad, Maggie and their wonderful chef. They accommodated our wishes and needs... Read More in every way. The wedding reception was a fairytale night! Drinks on the roof with the wonderful views, then an awesome dinner. We heard from many guests that the food was "the best wedding reception food they'd ever had." The decor and lighting was gorgeous, and the service was spectacular. Maggie even hauled wedding gifts to the car! I cannot praise Emad and Maggie enough-thank you two for helping to throw a beautiful reception for my daughter and son-in-law. I highly recommend The Terrace on Grand!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Jennifer T

My husband and I got married about 2 months ago. We had our ceremony and reception at Terrace on Grand, and we couldn't be more happy with our choice with this venue. Emad and Maggie were so accommodating during the entire process... From choosing the venue, following up with... Read More us, going over the catering options, and all the details, there were no issues. The day of the wedding goes so incredibly fast, and there is so much going on. I didn't hire a wedding planner or day of coordinator, as Emad and his team handle almost all the day of things. He was there every step of the way, and kept things running 100% smoothly the entire evening, even if there were hiccups. The entire staff makes the entire day all about you (and the groom), Making sure that at the end of the day, you had the best day you could have possibly had. All of the guests I talked with stated the food was the best wedding food they've ever had, and I can vouch that it was phenomenal. I wasn't expecting to have a great meal, and it's one of the best I've had. The catering crew and chef are amazing, and you can tell they really take pride in their work. I find myself craving the chicken lasagna we had! Overall, this venue is amazing. I'm so incredibly happy with how everything turned out, and love the staff for everything they helped us with. I would recommend this venue to everyone. I honestly can't say enough good things.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Megan W

My husband and I chose the Terrace on Grand for both our wedding and reception venue and it was hands down the best decision we made. Their contemporary ballroom was perfect for our ceremony, and their rooftop provided a beautiful backdrop of our own KC skyline. We wanted our... Read More wedding small, intimate, and non-traditional, and our plan was fully supported by Emad and Maggie, the staff at Terrace on Grand. Their advice during planning was invaluable, and their presence on our wedding day allowed us to focus on just being the bride and groom. From the big things, like making sure we started the wedding on time, to something as simple as bringing me a glass of water after a couple hours of pictures, Emad and Maggie amazed us with their attention to detail and thoughtfulness. They WANT you to have the best day of your life and they try really hard to make that happen. We also chose to use their in-house catering, which worked out beautifully. The presentation was lovely and the wait-staff added an additional element of "fancy." For real, we felt like James Bond grabbing hors d'oeuvres from servers' trays. And on top of the great presentation, the food was delicious. It's now 4 weeks after our wedding and our friends are still talking about the blue-cheese potatoes...YUM! We are so grateful for our experience with Emad, Maggie, and all the other folks at the Terrace on Grand. We wanted our wedding to be amazing, and they helped us have a day so wonderful, a day we’ll never forget!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Erin C

Absolutely perfect venue for our wedding! I cannot say enough about the organization of the staff at The Terrace on Grand. They managed every detail so my groom and I (and our guests) could enjoy the evening and not fret the small things. This venue has such a romantic feel and... Read More really is one of a kind in Kansas City. I would absolutely recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jim and Susan H

Looking for the perfect place? You don't need to look any further than terrace on grand. They will take care of everything. We had our daughter's wedding reception that began at 5 o'clock on the roof with cocktails and a beautiful view of the Kansas City skyline. Then on to... Read More dinner, dancing, etc... TOG will make your dreams come true because they listen and make it happen. TOG knows what they are doing down to each small detail. All we had to do was relax and enjoy this beautiful night.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Renata B

When my husband and I got engaged we decided to check our the venues around downtown Kansas City. The Terrace on Grand was the first site we visited and no other place could compare thereafter. We fell in love with it and couldn't be happier with our decision. We got married on... Read More Sunday October 16th and it was an amazing day. Emad & Maggie made sure that we were happy and that everything went perfectly. The pictures of our ceremony on the rooftop are breathtaking and we cannot stop looking at them! I HIGHLY recommend this place!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Trista C

If you are looking for a beautiful venue with lots included and the best people to work with in the business- look no further. I loved everything about working with Emad and Maggie and cannot thank them enough. They brought me my dream wedding and made it easy to be worry free... Read More on my special day. Love everything about this amazing space!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie U

When my husband and I got engaged we knew right away we had to have a downtown Kansas City wedding. When we stepped on the roof of the Terrace on Grand we knew that was the spot for us, every single one of our guests loved the space and the backdrop of KC. Maggie and Emad were... Read More extremely responsive and wonderful to work with. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Not only is the space and the staff amazing, the food is delicious. Preparing food for 180+ guests is not an easy task and they pull it off. All of our wedding guests thought it was some of the best food they have eaten. We would highly recommend Terrace on Grand to every couple.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Alina L

It all started while looking at venues on The Knot. Terrace on Grand attracted my eye due to the beautiful views and the wonderful reviews it had. I did further research on this venue and it had an "information packet" online where I could review every single charge and knew... Read More what I was getting myself into before using any of my time looking at a venue I wasn't able to afford. This venue was the first and last venue we ever looked at. The all inclusive caught our eye, the wedding coordinators and organizers caught our eye, the prompt responses and professionalism caught our eye. Throughout the year and half planning my wedding, I never once felt like I was ignored by Emad or Maggie. They answered every email, call, question, or concern I had and nailed it every time. The first look at venue was amazing, the dinner tasting was amazing, the rehearsal time and ample amount of time for it all was amazing. I loved that Terrace on Grand was a one stop shop. You have your rehearsal there, all the girls can get ready early there, the wedding ceremony was and reception was there. They worked with me on my budget and helped get cost downs with leaving some extras behind. My actual wedding day was such a breeze. Maggie let us in early to start our hair and make up, they were so detailed oriented by getting our sand ceremony and cake set up. I didn't have to worry about lighting all the candles on the tables, and they decorated the bar so beautifully. Emad and Maggie coordinated the ceremony and reception so elegantly. They let us come back for our stuff after the sparkler send off and the following morning even though there was a wedding the next day. Without Terrace on Grand I would have felt a lot more stress on my day. I would recommend this venue in a heart beat and I would say they are worth every single penny. Thank you so much, Terrace on Grand team!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Tee H

I would advise anyone in Kansas City looking for a gorgeous venue and absolutely wonderful wedding to book this space. There are not enough good words for me to say about Emad and Maggie. They answered all of my questions. They made great suggestions and my wedding went off... Read More without a hitch. I kept waiting for the inevitable "bad thing out of my control" to happen and I am pleased to say I don't think it ever did. I had a truly magnificent day!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jessica S

Wow, where do I even start? The Terrace on Grand was without a doubt one of the BEST decisions we made in our Wedding Planning. I was drawn to the Terrace because they had great reviews and I was intrigued by them being an "all-inclusive" package that took care of tables,... Read More chairs, dishes, food, bar package, etc. Once I met Emad I was sold on this venue! Both Emad and Maggie go above and beyond to ensure every detail is exactly how you want it. We had countless emails, phone calls and face-to-face meetings and they were extrememly patient and helpful throughout the process. Planning a wedding is STRESSFUL, but having a team that is experienced and looking out for you makes such a big difference. I can't imagive how I would have pulled this wedding off without the both of them. Did I mention how beautiful the venue is? The terrace is amazing, with beautiful views of downtown Kansas City. The majority of our guests were from out of town, and this venue is right in the middle of downtown which is perfect for guests who want to experience downtown Kansas City. If you want a dream wedding, I highly recommend The Terrace On Grand!!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Dorothy G

Terrace On Grand is a fantastic wedding venue! Leading up to the wedding, Emad and Maggie were extremely helpful with advice and suggestions for vendors and catering choices and also completely transparent when it came down to cost. During setup, they were very flexible when it... Read More came to our use of the space and Terrace’s materials. For example, we used glassware owned by Terrace for our ceremony candles and Emad had a wonderful idea of moving the candles to the windowsills for the reception. The look was perfect! He also ran an extremely efficient rehearsal! We were in and out with rehearsal and the setup for the wedding in a matter of 45 minutes! The staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and even yesterday we were still receiving compliments about how delicious the food was! We highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

GET MARRIED AT TERRACE ON GRAND! That is the best wedding planning advice I could give someone. My husband and I planned our Kansas City wedding from Denver and could not have been happier that we chose Terrace on Grand. They do everything and do everything well. Emad and Maggie... Read More are second to none. They know exactly what makes a perfect day and will help make your day amazing. Having everything available and coordinated through ToG made the planning process completely painless. Emad will truly take care of everything. The food was delicious (we got tons of compliments!), and the transition from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception was seamless. It really was more than we could have hoped for. I couldn't count how many times my husband and I hugged Emad and told him thank you for everything he did to make our wedding perfect . It was the most amazing day because of the Terrace on Grand staff. Absolutely everything will exceed your expectations. (Insider tip! Emad gave us the idea to do a "last dance". All of our guests went downstairs to prepare for our exit and we got one final moment, just the two of us. It is one of my absolute favorite memories from the entire day. Your wedding day will be a whirlwind and you won't get much more than a minute alone. Plan for a "last dance". You won't regret it.)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

The Terrace On Grand surpassed our expectations! Emad and Maggie were incredible from the first day we began planning with them. They were so easy to work with, always on top of things, and fun! So much of our stress was taken away just from working with them. They both... Read More continually went above and beyond for us. Everything was perfect; catering to our every need. One example of them going above and beyond was when it came time to eat, they made sure that we got our food first and were able to eat it without interruptions. This was very important to us! All the wedding staff was very professional and catered to our guests as well. The food was delicious! The chef was also fun to work with and very flexible offering many options to choose from. The venue itself was beautiful and we received so many compliments on the location from our happy guests. Everyone loved the amazing rooftop view of downtown Kansas City! Thank you Emad, Maggie, and all the Terrace On Grand staff for making our reception night better than we could have imagined. Our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed themselves. We are so thankful that we chose The Terrace On Grand and absolutely recommend the staff, venue, and the location!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Brittany T

I cannot say enough great things about our venue! When we first got engaged and looked here, I immediately fell in love with the look and feel of the place. The rooftop views of downtown KC were equally as breathtaking and our search for a venue came to a halt. Throughout the... Read More whole planning process, Emad and Maggie were so helpful... They would offer suggestions and advice when we were stumped on what to do. You can tell they've done this before - very professional! I got married on July 23rd and again, they did not disappoint. The staff is great - at the end of the night when we wanted to give out tips we couldn't even figure out how many people had worked our event bc they made sure to get the job done without being noticed. Again, raving on Emad and Maggie, they made sure we had everything we needed; from getting ready day-of, to the ceremony and reception. They even offered to go get us flowers when our florist was a no-show! I highly recommend this venue to all!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Alyssa B

My husband and I got married at his home church and used Terrace on Grand for our reception venue. Our reception was PERFECT. The venue looked amazing, and we had an absolute blast. All of this happened due to Emad, Maggie, and all of the other staff at Terrace. They were kind,... Read More helpful, and always a step ahead. We planned our wedding from out of state, and they always met with us on the weekend when we were able to get to KC. They made the planning process so easy! As if everything they did leading up to the wedding wasn't enough, they were life savers on the day of the wedding. My husband had a minor heat stroke on the way to the reception venue and was borderline going to the hospital. Everyone at Terrace came together to help him not only avoid the hospital, but be able to enjoy our wedding reception. If not for the amazing staff at Terrace, he would not have been at our reception. Terrace on Grand receives the highest recommendation from us- we could not have had a more wonderful wedding, thanks to them!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Sara B

If you are reading this, I have great news for you...YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!! Pick up the phone and call The Terrace on Grand right now! Seriously, I don't even know where to begin in trying to thank Emad, Maggie and the rest of their team! I know I can also speak for my husband... Read More and my family when I say that our wedding day was the BEST day ever in every way and a major reason for that was because we made the decision to have our wedding and reception at TTOG! From the very first time we met Emad, he truly made us feel like OUR wedding was the only event he was planning and that it was just as important to him as it was to us. It has almost been two months since the wedding and I have been waiting to post a review because honestly, whatever I try to say on here can't do justice and I can't even begin to thank them enough for everything! We started working with Emad about 14 months before our big day and the entire planning process was so fun and so unbelievably thorough! We had a plan A, B, C, etc for everything and that gave me such a comfort and peace of mind since plan A for the ceremony was to have it on the roof (with unpredictable KC weather)! We really wanted to plan our wedding to fit us as a couple and we definitely didn’t stick to the traditional “flow”, which I was concerned might be tough. We had our wedding on a Friday at 6:30pm and then had a cocktail style reception inside immediately after with heavy hors devours and dancing. Emad totally locked in our what we were trying to do and it was even better than we could have imagined! Even small details as to how the room was set up to create a certain flow, with the placement of the band to the high top tables and the ratio of high tops to normal tables…I could go on but all those small details were EVERYTHING. I had some strange requests from some of my other vendors and Emad even helped me by working out things with them so I didn’t have to stress! Leading up to the wedding, he had all the contact info for all the vendors so magically, everyone was where they needed to be and everything was ready and my family and I didn’t have to worry at all! Everything just went so smooth and, the day of, Emad and Maggie were so amazing! Apparently, our officiant was super late getting there and no one could find him until right when ushers were supposed to start walking parents down the aisle, but I had no idea because they kept their cool! Which is how it should be! I could go on for PAGES when I sit and think about how everything turned out but then noone would read this! :-) I still have family and friends calling me and telling me how much they loved our wedding and how special the whole evening felt. One of my favorite parts of the night was at the end, we had a car pick us up and Emad had everyone head downstairs and create a “human tunnel” in the entrance hallway. While they did that Robb and I had a final dance together with no one else in the room. That was Emad’s idea and such an amazing memory that we will always have and I never would have thought to do that! After we danced, it was time to go, so we ran through the tunnel and got to wave goodbye to everyone as we drove off! Just trust me when I say, if you book at The Terrace on Grand, it is the best decision you will make during the entire wedding planning process (aside from saying yes to your future spouse!!) Thank you guys SO MUCH and I hope you know that Robb and I are forever grateful!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

I just held my wedding at Terrace on Grand last weekend, and I could not be more pleased! Maggie, the coordinator there, was so incredibly helpful from the moment she gave the tour until the big day. She walked me through all the decisions that needed to be made, gave me ideas,... Read More and made sure everything was exactly as we wanted it. Emad was amazing on the day of. He professionally and kindly led my husband and I through all the day's events and made sure we had absolutely everything we needed, including a drink! The food was delicious, the venue was beautiful, and the service was outstanding. The next day, my husband and I could not stop commenting on how well we were treated and how much fun we had. I appreciate everything Maggie and Emad did for us, and the Terrace on Grand comes with our highest recommendations!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Abby G

We were married on July 2nd, 2016 at the Terrace on Grand. We had both the ceremony and rexception at the venue. It was magical. Emad and Maggie went above and beyond any and all expectations we had. They were spectacular! We had zero issues! My husband and I received SO many... Read More compliments on the dinner. We were a bit unconventional and served chicken lasagna and meatloaf - both Delilah! Emad and Maggie were always there to ensure everything went smoothly and we kept on schedule. I would do it again in a heartbeat! It was the best day ever! We love TOG and staff! - Mr. and Mrs. Carlson

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

I was a guest at a wedding at the Terrace On Grand this weekend and it was the most magnificent wedding I have ever been too. From the entering the venue we felt welcome and the attention to detail. They have parking and a door man. We started on the third floor for the... Read More ceremony, where it seemed everything was well rehearsed thanks to the onsite coordinator. We then went up to the rooftop for cocktail hour where we enjoyed the most amazing view of downtown kansas city. Then moved down to the third floor for the reception where the food was exceptional and every detail of the wedding was executed flawlessly thanks to Emad the onsite event coordinator. The Terrace includes all staff, a coordinator, tables chairs, liquor, food, pretty much everything you can think of! And EVERYONE who works there serves with a smile and genuine care for an event running smoothly. I would recommend this venue to anyone and would consider it for my own wedding! And spread the word because I asked and they book up quickly! I hear they have 2 coordinators, and Maggie, the other coordinator runs all her events equally perfectly. I cannot wait to go to another event there! Thanks for a wonderful experience Terrace!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kristen K

We just hosted our daughter's wedding at The Terrace on Grand. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. The event planner, Maggie, made the whole process seamless. She made terrific recommendations, prepared the space exactly as we had wished, and helped us with... Read More many of the decisions giving us expert advice. The wedding went off without a hitch. All of our guests have commented about the beauty of the venue and how delicious the food was. Emad, who coordinated the event that evening, made all of our guests feel welcome and was always available for last minute questions or requests. Our family members said we set the bar high. We took family pictures on the rooftop that were perfect. We cannot recommend Terrace on Grand enough. Bravo!!! Thank you, Terrace on Grand, for making our daughter's wedding a wonderful and memorable experience.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

Welcoming, delightful, gracious, comfortable, unique are just a few of the words to describe this place! The meeting staffers (Emad and Maggie) were good listeners, thoughtful and patient with lots of great ideas. Chef Chris was creative and the food was delicious (and plenty... Read More of it!) A wonderful place to bring guests - the terrace overlooking downtown is a perfect venue to celebrate any occasion. Everything was well done - spread the word, this is an awesome place for business meetings, weddings, celebrations or to celebrate with a group of friends!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Rachael R

This was the absolute best place we could have gotten married! Aside from being a breathtakingly beautiful venue, the service was fantastic and it was all thanks to the venue coordinator, Emad. I cannot say enough good things about him. I was so stressed and anxious about the... Read More wedding and he was responsive, helpful, and willing to go above and beyond to make our day perfect. He took the lead when we needed to and allowed us to be in control when we wanted. His staff was great and very helpful as well. We had so many people comment on how well everything went and I just know I couldn't have done it without the organization and care that Emad put into our day. You will absolutely not regret using terrace on grand as tour venue and we are forever thankful to them for the best day ever!!

Meet The Manager

Emad Aboul-Hosn and Maggie Hummel

Hello! We are so excited about your big day! At the Terrace On Grand we include a day of coordinator and that is one of us! We will be there each step of the way from booking the venue, tasting the food, planning a timeline, picking out small details all the way to the moment you get in your get away car. We are here to help and love what we do. We cannot wait to work with you!