Creating Memories Worth A Gazillion Words!

Our attractive and reliable photo booths and open-style photo stands fit large and small groups, are packed with unique features (Animated GIFs, Social Media Integration and more), and create the highest quality memories imaginable! You, your family, and future kids (gulp) will love these photos forever!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

916 26th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN (612) 605-9203

Smash Hit!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Laura W

The photo booth got rave reviews from all the guests at my wedding. I don't think there was moment where it wasn't in use during the reception. It gave guests who didn't feel like dancing or wanted a break something fun to do. I definitely recommend getting the guest book, you... Read More get one of everyone's strips and they can sign next to them. It was so fun to look at the day after the wedding as we were itching to see photos. I agree with the reviews below, it is worth every penny!

2011-06-17T15:56:54 Response from the vendor

Wahoo! Thanks for the great review! We're glad you had a great time. May you enjoy your guest book for many more years to come. -The Traveling Photo Booth

Such great memories!

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Ellen H

Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth--they were talking about the photos they took weeks after the wedding. We ordered the guest book with it; well worth the extra money! It was so much fun looking at everyone's photos with the messages they had written in the book... Read More the day after the wedding! Our "Photo booth Attendant" was very personable, dressed nice, and kept things running at a reasonable pace. 100% would recommend the Traveling Photo Booth to any bride!

Memories that will last a lifetime...

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Tiffany D

The first time I saw this vendor was at a Wedding Show in Minneapolis. At first, I was skeptical and compared them to all the other Photo booth vendors. Nothing could compare to them. I knew I wanted to have them at our wedding. At the end of the day I talked to my fiance and he... Read More agreed to hire them, but he was also skeptical since he had not seen it before. It was a huge hit at the reception. Everyone went in it at least once. Even my Grandmother's sister went in it with a bunch of my husband's fraternity brothers! It is probably the best thing we could have done for our wedding. Not only was it something that everyone could do, but it gives our guest book some life. It is definitely something that I can look back at over the years. It is definitely a conversation piece. The Traveling Photo Booth has great customer service and they are passionate about the product/brand. They are easy to work with and very friendly. The very next day, my cousin hired them for her daughter's graduation party! If you're looking for something fun to give to your guests, I highly recommend The Traveling Photo Booth.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Dana H

Since day one of booking TTPB it was a breeze working with them. They were always responsive with my emails and questions. And they were an absolute hit at the wedding! I don't know if there was ever a time that there wasn't a line for the photo booth. Everyone loved the props... Read More and the attendant was so great. The next day my husband and I went through the book and it was so funny to see everyone's photos and captions. It is a great memory we will have forever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sam S

Our experience with The Traveling Photo Booth was awesome. It was very easy to book and everything else was taken care of. Our photo booth attendant was so sweet and friendly and she did an amazing job on our photo album/guest book. I would highly recommend doing the guest book... Read More add-on. They make sure everyone signs it and keep it really organized and nice. It is such a wonderful memento of our day!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Caitlin D

The Traveling Photo Booth was our "fun" vendor, and OH MY GOSH, did people have fun! We opted for the photo stand to accommodate larger groups of people, and it worked amazingly for that. Honestly, at times the dance floor got a bit empty because so many people were in line to... Read More do the photo booth! Mike was fun and nice (and good at explaining what a GIF is to those who aren't super technologically advanced), and I loved getting the guestbook at the end! All and all, The Traveling Photo Booth was an absolute 10/10 for me - I've already recommended it to a number of engaged friends!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Dawn B

We had a booth at our Aug 19th wedding at 413 on Wacouta. Everything went exactly as we hoped and guests had a great time. We've even ordered a collage of all the photo strips to have as a wedding keepsake. Josie was our booth attendant and she also did an excellent job.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Elizabeth M

We are so happy we decided to include the Travelling Photo Booth at our wedding reception! It was not something we originally had planned into our budget, but the more we looked at it, the more we wanted a photo booth. Based on reviews, the Travelling Photo Booth looked to be... Read More the best price for what you got. The pictures were clear, our guests had a blast, and the set-up/tear-down process was quick and clean without interrupting our reception.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Hannah A

Great to work with! Love the photo quality! Such a fun addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Megan P

I'm still in shock at our experience with the Traveling Photobooth. Overall our experience was good (booking, attendant, etc) but it was sooooo expensive and props weren't even included! When I booked it there was an option to pay $50 for new props, but after spending more money... Read More on booking this photobooth we didn't think we needed "new props". Come to find out they didn't provide any at all. We (and our guests) were so disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Marjorie B

Not everyone wanted to dance but EVERYONE wanted to use the photo booth!!! We are so glad that we added a photo booth to our budget! Everyone had a blast using it! And now we get a sweet little photo album with everyone's shots!! I can't recall the attendant's name..cute girl... Read More with dreads, but she was AWESOME!!!!! I wish we would have added more time!! It's a tad pricy, but would have been completely worth it!!! The pix turned out amazing! The light makes your skin look flawless! And who does't want flawless skin?!? Deff will be using them again!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Katy F

Best decision ever to include the Traveling Photo Booth at our wedding reception. If you're thinking "oh, I just don't know if it's worth a portion of our budget" then think again. Trust us, it's worth it and more! Our guests were lined up to take their photos and the best part... Read More is that we continue to look through all their shots in the album they made for us that night. Book them now!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Elizabeth S

The Traveling Photo Booth was at my wedding at Nicollet Island Pavilion. We had around 250 guests and bought the photo book and props through the Traveling Photo Booth. We also brought our own Cheesehead and Vikings Helmet because our guests were Packers and Vikings fans :) They... Read More did such a great job getting all of our guests accommodated and our book was so fun!! Our guests LOVED this! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Samantha P

When the option came down to pay the same amount of money for some drapes hanging from the ceiling or to have a photo booth... Don't worry I'm not an idiot I went with the Photo Booth. We even got the package where they included the guest book! BEST IDEA EVER. Now we will... Read More always have the great memories from the night and the funny faces to go along with it. Great service provided by our photoboother - she even joined in some of the photos which was great. she was very friendly and reach out to the wedding party to make sure we all got in their as well as out grandparents and parents. One thing I didn't know is you can now do a silent photo/video clip thing (not sure exactly what its called but a few guests did that). Wish I would have been able to do more of that!

Wonderful Memories

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Nicole P

We used the traveling photobooth for our October wedding and had a great time! Lauren was awesome and personal and she made sure to create us a fabulous book of memories from that day! My husband and I loved looking at all the photo's after the event and will treasure it for... Read More years to come! They were also great at getting back to us right away and always helpful and accommodating! Go with this photo booth and you won't be disappointed :)

A must-have!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Megan R

Every wedding that I've gone to that had a photo booth was a super fun wedding, so of course I wanted one for my own this fall. I went with Traveling Photo Booth because our friends had booked them before and said they were great. They were great about emailing me back if I... Read More had any questions or changed my mind about some of the package options. Our photo booth attendant made sure people were getting creative and having fun and I loved looking back at all the pictures the following day. This is such a simple and fun idea for a guest book alternative.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Nicole S

Excellent! Booth, photos and attendant are HIGH QUALITY. Before you book a photo booth for your wedding I encourage you to 1. make sure you get a sample of the photos so you see what they look like (other places suck) and 2. read the reviews for that Company. I chose to spend a... Read More little more $$$ to go with the Traveling Photo Booth instead of a discount vender and they were some of the best photos from our wedding. Very much worth it. Cheers.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Katie M

The Traveling Photo Booth was awesome and easy to work with! Totally worth the price! The booth was such a huge hit at our wedding and super fun to look through the album! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Mayura I

The photo booth was great to have at our wedding! The attendant was pleasant and helpful. We love our book of all the guest pictures! Our only complaint would be that more people didn't go get a picture taken!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Amanda F

They did such a great job and the quality is awesome. I have been to many weddings with photo booths and the traveling photo booth is always the best! Thanks!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Sara A

AMAZING! our guests had so much fun in the photo booth all night and the memory book was awesome. They were super easy to work with and I enjoyed everything about it! I love that we got to customize our photo strips and had a custom screen on the interior of the booth as well!... Read More Great great great!

Great personality

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Amanda M

Our Photo Booth attendant was awesome. He had a great personality, was super engaging, and even knew how to handle the kids so that they didn't hog the Photo Booth and fill up the pages ha. The quality was great and everyone loved it!!

Love our Guest Book!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Heidi H

The moment our DJ announced that the photo booth was open, guests began lining up to make goofy faces and add their comments to our guestbook. The staff member did a great job of greeting our guests, keeping the equipment working, and creating our guestbook. At two moments in... Read More the night, there were technical difficulties, but she made note of the down time and extended our timeline to be sure we received the full amount of time that we booked in our contract. Guests loved the photo strips and even our most camera-shy friends and family took their turns in the booth. We love the finished product of our photo guest book!

Almost stole the show...almost.

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Diana Y

The photo booth got rave reviews from our wedding guests. Friends and family had so much fun with the photo booth--they're still talking about the photos they took weeks after the wedding. We ordered the guest book, and it's well worth the extra money! We had almost 200 guests... Read More at our wedding, so it was hard to find time to chat with everyone, so the guest book was a great way for us to "connect" with guests we didn't get a chance to chat with in person. And, it was a ton of fun looking at everyone's photos, and the messages they had written, in the book the day after the wedding. 100% would recommend the Traveling Photo Booth to any bride!

Photobooth was a HIT!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 kelli g

The photobooth at our wedding was a HIT! I love that the traveling photobooth is an ACTUAL photobooth and not one that is set up with a photographer and a camera. Everyone kept going in the photobooth during the wedding and having a blast. I provided my own guest book, and... Read More they were amazing to cut the strips in half for me and paste in it. My entire guestbook is full :) Missy was a great attendent at the photobooth & super helpful! Thank you for making it a blast at our wedding! (PS This is the third event, where the Traveling Photobooth has been used - I've attended one wedding & a fundraiser where they have used this company & it is ALWAYS a good time!). Highly recommend them!