The Ü Booth

Tri-state Area, NY, CT, NJ, ANYWHERE!!

Customize Your Photo Booth! Photos or Gifs!

Unlimited Prints & Unlimited Hours!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Tri-state Area, NY, CT, NJ, ANYWHERE!! (347) 448-1087
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Bruny M

ABSOLUTELY, the best photobooth around. They did my daughters sweet 16 and the pictures were the best quality, with many different options. The backdrop (Gatsby) was absolutely beautiful and well made. The poses were unique and creative. Love, love the way they came out.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 William C

We recently hired The Ü Booth to operate a photo booth at our wedding. From the second that we first reached out to them until the end of the wedding celebration, Margaret and Cesar were professional, courteous, and made every effort to make our day feel special and unique.... Read More The process leading up to the event was seamless. Margaret worked closely with us to ensure that every detail, large and small, was tailored to our liking. They have an extensive selection of backdrops to fit any party theme and color scheme, allow you to choose from numerous prints templates, are able to customize the props based on your wishes, and will come early to set everything up well before the start of the event. In Cesar, you are getting someone who is extremely passionate about his craft, which is evidenced by the use of top-notch photography equipment and stellar quality of the prints. If I have only one complaint: the photo booth was such a HUGE hit that not enough people could get away from the photo booth and back onto the dance floor! But in all seriousness, The Ü Booth is the best in the business. They don’t run a big operation right now (though they are certainly have the potential to do so), but use that to your advantage to get unrivaled attention and top-notch performance. I would recommend The Ü Booth for any wedding, private party, cooperate event, and everything in between!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Alexa O

Margaret and Cesar did an excellent job and The U Booth completed exceeded our expectations! We were thrilled they were able to be a part of our wedding! All our guests had a blast with the great props and the print out photos looked fantastic! Margaret was also amazing with... Read More communication and responding to emails!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Marina P

I can not say enough great things about The U Booth! Margaret and Cesar are phenomenal to work with super creative and professional. They understood the vision we had for our wedding and totally nailed the vibe! All of our wedding guests LOVED the photo ops. I don't even want... Read More to say this is a "photo booth" because it soooo much more! You feel like you're a celeb who just stepped on the red carpet and seriously how else would you want you and your guest to feel on such a very special day. Also, the props are all personalized and super fun! After your wedding is over you will be soooo happy you hired them and chose to have a photo booth because you'll have endless photos to look back on to remember and laugh (because you are guaranteed to laugh at some if not most of them). The vendors you choose to be a part of your day truly make all the difference in the world and we were super fortunate to have found Margaret and Cesar. I recommend them 1000 times over!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Sam L

Hands down, the U Booth photo booth was the big hit at our wedding!! Margaret was SO AMAZING to work with leading up to the big day - she was super flexible and accommodating with my crazy ideas I saw on Pinterest and my constant last-minute decision changes.. I was so grateful... Read More that she sent me digital samples of the print layout and logo so that I had many options to choose from. Then on the day of the wedding, I LOVED all of the custom props and so did all of my guests... they couldn't believe how cool and unique this photo booth was compared to the traditional booth you typically see at other weddings. And the two guys that managed the booth were great at directing us so that we captured the best shots, and even thought to grab me and the groom so that we could get our own shots before the end of the night. For anyone who is even slightly considering having a photo booth at their event, I highly recommend the U Booth. Not everyone at our wedding wanted to drink or dance but EVERYONE wanted to get their picture taken at the booth, and this one was so unique and custom for our wedding, it was truly a great value for everything we got. To summarize: - Great Value: all of the custom props, unlimited photo prints, custom USB drive were included and that's what makes this booth so unique - Awesome Attendants: they were on time and well-prepared for set-up, thoughtful, and so fun - Spacious: Unlike the traditional closed off booths that could fit maybe 3-4 people, this was like having an open step & repeat where you could get big groups to get a pic together - Flexible: Margaret and her partner go above and beyond to make you happy and were so accommodating to every request. We also got the digital copies the very next morning so we could share them out right away, which was another thoughtful gesture. I promise this was 1000% worth it and I highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Tisha N

Absolutely amazing and everything I wanted in a Photo Booth! They can customize any props you want and I was obsessed with the 4X6 option of full prints. Cesar and Margaret had my photos uploaded by early next morning for us to share immediately. So excited to use them again for... Read More our next party!!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Elizabeth S

Margaret and Cesar were amazing!!!! They made sure that my hubby and I took photos togethers before opening it up to others! They were so accommodating with their props and they were just awesome to work with!! Def recommend without any hesitations!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Meghan D

They were so accommodating to the props we wanted and really went out of their way to make sure we had everything we wanted. All the guests at our wedding adored the booth and kept going back for more. We used the flower back drop which was beautiful and fit our rustic theme... Read More perfectly!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kate R

Everyone loved The U Booth at our wedding. Margaret and Cesar did a great job the day of and in the months leading up to the wedding. They were very easy to work with, provided lots of options, and they helped us make the photo booth a personalized part of the wedding. We were... Read More so happy with how the custom props turned out and impressed with all the custom details. We definitely recommend going with this great team!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Victoria Z

Margaret and Cesar truly are the dream team! Not only are they professional and easy to work with, but they are also hardworking and dedicated to you and your event. They ensure that the entire production goes off without a hitch and that vision that you are looking for is... Read More achieved. Would highly recommend them for weddings and corporate events alike.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Esther C

Margaret and Cesar went above and beyond anything we ever expected as far as communication, service, props, set up, everything, and with careful attention to details. Margaret responds to emails so quickly you'd think she had some kind of psychic ability. Cesar made sure my... Read More husband and i got some photos in the booth ourselves, even though our attention was pulled in a hundred different directions by our guests. He also styled the props in trunks our venue provided, so guests felt like they were playing dress up. And the props, I don't even know where to start. We are unabashed history nerds and sci-fi geeks, totally prepared to buy props that were very us. Marie Antoinette wig! Viking helmet! A monocle! An Original Series phaser! The Ü Booth provided all and many, many more. Further, they facilitated our guest book with pages, pens, and and other supplies we gave them. At the end of the night we had a neat pile of guestbook pages and a stack of extra photos. Hiring the Ü Booth was one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Christina L

Amazing experience! They were proactive, accommodating of style/preferences of the bride and groom, and high-energy! Everyone was raving about how fun the photo booth was! Book them and you won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017

The U Booth was the absolute hit of our wedding, everything Margaret and Cesar did in the run up to the event (logo design, multiple proofs, custom props) made the process so easy for us. We had a wide range of guests in terms of age at our wedding and from 2-92 everyone... Read More enjoyed the photobooth and was raving about it. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding photobooth, I did quite a bit of research before I chose one and went to two other weddings recently that had other photo booths and ours was far superior. The quality and care of which everything was prepared was second to none and we thank Margaret and Cesar for making our day one to remember!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Lauren D

You guys were the BEST! Our wedding guests had a ball! You were also so wonderful helping us customize our props to fit our theme perfectly! It was such a classy touch to the Photo Booth, and really tied our NYC/NYE wedding theme together. I cannot recommend you enough, and hope... Read More to find another reason to throw a party again so we can invite you back.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Carolina C

I had the Ü booth at my wedding on November 5th 2016 at the Loeb boathouse in Central Park Nyc and they were perfect! Margaret was so sweet that she even brought props in Portuguese (I'm Brazilian)! All my guests had so much fun and the pictures were the perfect favor! Thank you... Read More so much Ü booth team! You guys are amazing!! Great and elegant service at a fair price, I couldn't be happier!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Monica C

Hands down they are the best photo booth company around! Margaret and Cesar are so great to work with! You get to choose your background and they will customize your props to go with the theme of your event! All of our guests commented on how our photo booth was the best they... Read More have seen! Love being able to email the pictures to yourself and have one printed right then. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jeanne R

Really happy with U Booth. Super responsive and efficient. We couldn't be happier with our choice

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Nikita P

A HUGE THANK YOU TO MARGARET AND CESAR! They added an extra bit of magic to my special day! I'm so glad we found them. Looking forward to using your services again in the future. From the props to their pleasant demeanor....everything was perfect! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Andrea N

Margaret and Cesar did an amazing job for our December 2016 wedding! The U Booth created a classy but fun photobooth experience for our guests. We used a beautiful glittering backdrop with an art deco appearance to match our NYC reception. Their layout options were plentiful and... Read More could be made to look different than the typical photo strip. There also is no timer on the booth, so your guests can take their time trying out new props for each picture. And Margaret and Cesar are there to ensure the operation goes smoothly. Guests came away with plenty of pictures, and we got to go home that night with the individual shots, which I will definitely make into a scrapbook. They were also very easy to work with, which may be equally as important as the actual product. For instance, we found them through a business card left at our local floral shop about a year before the wedding. They were a newer company at that point, so I was worried to put a deposit down so early. They still reserved the date and signed a contract, and we didn't have to pay the deposit until closer to the date. They also used an online format contract, which was modern and just simplified everything. They also took their time, care and artistic talents to make really cool personalized props, such as NYC Subway signs reflecting our neighborhood and frequent haunts; a giant cutout of our cat's face, which was a HUGE success; and other cute signs toasting the pride and groom. Additional props included ridiculously funny shark and chicken hats, which eventually made their way to the dance floor. This company is a great value, a breeze to work with, and brings your unique personality to life. Only constructive criticism is that they could have worked a little more directly with my vendor. Our venue didn't realize how much space the booth needed, so it actually took up a little more room than anticipated. Also, many guests didn't notice the booth somehow. These are minor things, but I would recommend this company to any of my friends for your event.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Matt Y

Margaret and Cesar brought their photobooth expertise to a fundraising event we held recently. It was planned very quickly and with short notice but they were extremely responsive and were able to provide everything we requested. A really excellent and accommodating service.... Read More The props and photos were great!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

I booked the Ubooth for my Sweet 16 on December 3 and they were amazing. They were understanding, professional,responsible, and on top of everything. They made my special day so much better than it already was. If I had to I would do everything over again and book them again.... Read More Like I said before they were amazing. I have had multiple people ask about their service and I have nothing bad to say. So once again I want to thank you so much and I could not be more grateful to have had to guys at my party. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family. If you really want to make your day EXTREMELY perfect and have picture memories forever you should book them. I don't regret it one bit.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Cindy L

I just had my wedding this past weekend and I am so impressed with their service and quality of the photo booth that I couldn't even wait to write this review. They are truly the best in the business and I cannot thank them enough for the outstanding work they have done. Not... Read More only did they add fun to the wedding, they were just so professional. We all know wedding planning can be extremely tough, especially when vendors do not respond to you. But with UBOOTH, I never had to worry. They were prompt in their responses, quick with their emails and requests made by me, and they are extremely budget friendly. I would hire them again and again. I definitely recommend them to all the future brides out there looking for a photo booth. They even make special props catered to your personality. They are absolutely AMAZING.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Dana P

Margaret and her team are class acts! They have tremendous attention to detail and are very accommodating. She's a perfectionist and her team is very upbeat, even if the crowd gets a bit rowdy. (I.e.My cousins!) They are also great with communication and we ended up having a... Read More lot of fun pictures to look back on and enjoy!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Julia V

We hired the ü booth for our 20s-inspired wedding this October - and it was easily one of the best decisions we made! Our search for a great team to work with seemed endless. With so many options out there, as well as people charging an arm and a leg - the ü booth team provided... Read More impeccable service at a reasonable price. That would have been more than enough, but they truly went above and beyond with engaging our guests (everyone raved about how fun and helpful Cesar was) and we couldn't agree more. Margaret worked with us to create our custom props, including ones of our two bengal cats, which were an incredible hit with our friends and family, in addition to bringing a huge collection of fun and 20s-inspired garb, accessories, and props. Cross off this item off your to-do list now, and pick these guys to truly take your special day to the next level of awesome! We're so glad we did - and are seriously thinking about what party we can throw next to work with them again! Thank you, ü booth!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Emily S

They did a fabulous job at my event! They were easy to get in touch with prior to the event, and the pictures and set up was beautiful! They are very open to creativity and new ideas. I highly recommend the Ubooth