Customize Your Booth Fully!

Unlimited Prints & Unlimited Hours!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

New York, NY Tri-state Area (347) 448-1087
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kate R

Everyone loved The U Booth at our wedding. Margaret and Cesar did a great job the day of and in the months leading up to the wedding. They were very easy to work with, provided lots of options, and they helped us make the photo booth a personalized part of the wedding. We were... Read More so happy with how the custom props turned out and impressed with all the custom details. We definitely recommend going with this great team!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Victoria Z

Margaret and Cesar truly are the dream team! Not only are they professional and easy to work with, but they are also hardworking and dedicated to you and your event. They ensure that the entire production goes off without a hitch and that vision that you are looking for is... Read More achieved. Would highly recommend them for weddings and corporate events alike.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Esther C

Margaret and Cesar went above and beyond anything we ever expected as far as communication, service, props, set up, everything, and with careful attention to details. Margaret responds to emails so quickly you'd think she had some kind of psychic ability. Cesar made sure my... Read More husband and i got some photos in the booth ourselves, even though our attention was pulled in a hundred different directions by our guests. He also styled the props in trunks our venue provided, so guests felt like they were playing dress up. And the props, I don't even know where to start. We are unabashed history nerds and sci-fi geeks, totally prepared to buy props that were very us. Marie Antoinette wig! Viking helmet! A monocle! An Original Series phaser! The Ü Booth provided all and many, many more. Further, they facilitated our guest book with pages, pens, and and other supplies we gave them. At the end of the night we had a neat pile of guestbook pages and a stack of extra photos. Hiring the Ü Booth was one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Christina L

Amazing experience! They were proactive, accommodating of style/preferences of the bride and groom, and high-energy! Everyone was raving about how fun the photo booth was! Book them and you won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017

The U Booth was the absolute hit of our wedding, everything Margaret and Cesar did in the run up to the event (logo design, multiple proofs, custom props) made the process so easy for us. We had a wide range of guests in terms of age at our wedding and from 2-92 everyone... Read More enjoyed the photobooth and was raving about it. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding photobooth, I did quite a bit of research before I chose one and went to two other weddings recently that had other photo booths and ours was far superior. The quality and care of which everything was prepared was second to none and we thank Margaret and Cesar for making our day one to remember!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Lauren D

You guys were the BEST! Our wedding guests had a ball! You were also so wonderful helping us customize our props to fit our theme perfectly! It was such a classy touch to the Photo Booth, and really tied our NYC/NYE wedding theme together. I cannot recommend you enough, and hope... Read More to find another reason to throw a party again so we can invite you back.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Carolina C

I had the Ü booth at my wedding on November 5th 2016 at the Loeb boathouse in Central Park Nyc and they were perfect! Margaret was so sweet that she even brought props in Portuguese (I'm Brazilian)! All my guests had so much fun and the pictures were the perfect favor! Thank you... Read More so much Ü booth team! You guys are amazing!! Great and elegant service at a fair price, I couldn't be happier!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Monica C

Hands down they are the best photo booth company around! Margaret and Cesar are so great to work with! You get to choose your background and they will customize your props to go with the theme of your event! All of our guests commented on how our photo booth was the best they... Read More have seen! Love being able to email the pictures to yourself and have one printed right then. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jeanne R

Really happy with U Booth. Super responsive and efficient. We couldn't be happier with our choice

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Nikita P

A HUGE THANK YOU TO MARGARET AND CESAR! They added an extra bit of magic to my special day! I'm so glad we found them. Looking forward to using your services again in the future. From the props to their pleasant demeanor....everything was perfect! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Andrea N

Margaret and Cesar did an amazing job for our December 2016 wedding! The U Booth created a classy but fun photobooth experience for our guests. We used a beautiful glittering backdrop with an art deco appearance to match our NYC reception. Their layout options were plentiful and... Read More could be made to look different than the typical photo strip. There also is no timer on the booth, so your guests can take their time trying out new props for each picture. And Margaret and Cesar are there to ensure the operation goes smoothly. Guests came away with plenty of pictures, and we got to go home that night with the individual shots, which I will definitely make into a scrapbook. They were also very easy to work with, which may be equally as important as the actual product. For instance, we found them through a business card left at our local floral shop about a year before the wedding. They were a newer company at that point, so I was worried to put a deposit down so early. They still reserved the date and signed a contract, and we didn't have to pay the deposit until closer to the date. They also used an online format contract, which was modern and just simplified everything. They also took their time, care and artistic talents to make really cool personalized props, such as NYC Subway signs reflecting our neighborhood and frequent haunts; a giant cutout of our cat's face, which was a HUGE success; and other cute signs toasting the pride and groom. Additional props included ridiculously funny shark and chicken hats, which eventually made their way to the dance floor. This company is a great value, a breeze to work with, and brings your unique personality to life. Only constructive criticism is that they could have worked a little more directly with my vendor. Our venue didn't realize how much space the booth needed, so it actually took up a little more room than anticipated. Also, many guests didn't notice the booth somehow. These are minor things, but I would recommend this company to any of my friends for your event.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Matt Y

Margaret and Cesar brought their photobooth expertise to a fundraising event we held recently. It was planned very quickly and with short notice but they were extremely responsive and were able to provide everything we requested. A really excellent and accommodating service.... Read More The props and photos were great!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

I booked the Ubooth for my Sweet 16 on December 3 and they were amazing. They were understanding, professional,responsible, and on top of everything. They made my special day so much better than it already was. If I had to I would do everything over again and book them again.... Read More Like I said before they were amazing. I have had multiple people ask about their service and I have nothing bad to say. So once again I want to thank you so much and I could not be more grateful to have had to guys at my party. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family. If you really want to make your day EXTREMELY perfect and have picture memories forever you should book them. I don't regret it one bit.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Cindy L

I just had my wedding this past weekend and I am so impressed with their service and quality of the photo booth that I couldn't even wait to write this review. They are truly the best in the business and I cannot thank them enough for the outstanding work they have done. Not... Read More only did they add fun to the wedding, they were just so professional. We all know wedding planning can be extremely tough, especially when vendors do not respond to you. But with UBOOTH, I never had to worry. They were prompt in their responses, quick with their emails and requests made by me, and they are extremely budget friendly. I would hire them again and again. I definitely recommend them to all the future brides out there looking for a photo booth. They even make special props catered to your personality. They are absolutely AMAZING.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Dana P

Margaret and her team are class acts! They have tremendous attention to detail and are very accommodating. She's a perfectionist and her team is very upbeat, even if the crowd gets a bit rowdy. (I.e.My cousins!) They are also great with communication and we ended up having a... Read More lot of fun pictures to look back on and enjoy!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Julia V

We hired the ü booth for our 20s-inspired wedding this October - and it was easily one of the best decisions we made! Our search for a great team to work with seemed endless. With so many options out there, as well as people charging an arm and a leg - the ü booth team provided... Read More impeccable service at a reasonable price. That would have been more than enough, but they truly went above and beyond with engaging our guests (everyone raved about how fun and helpful Cesar was) and we couldn't agree more. Margaret worked with us to create our custom props, including ones of our two bengal cats, which were an incredible hit with our friends and family, in addition to bringing a huge collection of fun and 20s-inspired garb, accessories, and props. Cross off this item off your to-do list now, and pick these guys to truly take your special day to the next level of awesome! We're so glad we did - and are seriously thinking about what party we can throw next to work with them again! Thank you, ü booth!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Emily S

They did a fabulous job at my event! They were easy to get in touch with prior to the event, and the pictures and set up was beautiful! They are very open to creativity and new ideas. I highly recommend the Ubooth

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Gladys M

I can't gush enough about how awesome the folks are at The U Booth. They provide high quality goods with the best customer service to match. Margaret really works with you to personalize the booth and enhance the guests' experience. There was an abundance of props (all fun and... Read More new - nothing looked 'used') and the prints came out crisp and clean. The best part - Zak and Cesar, the guys running the booth that night - were so much fun, that my guests dragged them into their photos. I can't imagine our wedding without those two! The digital photos were available immediately, and to top it all off, Margaret sent us the most beautiful little USB drive we had ever seen, packed inside a custom made box with our names, date, and our wedding logo, a unicorn. It was such a nice surprise. Check out their Instagram to see how awesome they are. Of all the vendors at our wedding (and I had great vendors to work with), the folks at The U Booth were my favorite.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kevin K

Great communication, professional service, and a fantastic product. Definitely the best Photo Booth type package I've seen.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 taina r

We got married August 26, 2016 and wow everything went great but booth Margaret and Cesar just made everything better. My guest were so impressed and could not stop talking about how kind and friendly the staff for the photo booth were. I had Cesar that night and he kindly came... Read More up to the both of us and introduced himself allowing us to feel comfortable and at ease with him. With all of the running around I yes was able to take some great photos but did not have enough time to pick up the print. I was so worried that I lost out on those prints so I emailed Margaret and she had mentioned her and Cesar had already discussed it and were already planning to send them with my custom USB. I loved every bit of there work and can't wait to work with them again. They are my first choice of vender for any event.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Valerie G

The best photobooth out there! Margaret and Cesar were easy to work with, professional, and accommodating from the start! They're lightning quick with their responses and definitely make you, the client, feel like you're important to them! They customize every single wedding... Read More they do (and they do a lot!). Most photobooth companies allow you to choose a backdrop and layout. The U Booth goes way beyond that. They contacted me every single time they had a new back drop. Margaret sent me literally 50 iterations of our layout. They wanted to make sure everything was perfect for my big day! On top of that, they work with a prop company to customize props that are catered to you! I had requested emoji props and they procured a bunch of plush emojis that everyone LOVED! All their props were sooo unique - down to the inflatable heart. They even worked with me to quickly create a Texas vs New York prop the week prior to the wedding. The day of the wedding, Margaret and Cesar set up quickly and had everything ready to go prior to the ceremony start. The photos printed out super quickly and the social media integration was key. All my guests had a BLAST and all commented how this was one of the most unique and fun photobooths they've seen. I don't know what I would have done without The U Booth (and their subsequent IG posts of our wedding!). I love reliving my wedding day through all their photos. Thank you soooo much Margaret and Cesar!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

The U Booth was the PERFECT way to get all of the different people at our wedding our of their seats and into something super fun! Margaret and Cesar created a gorgeous, glittery backdrop for our guests to basically shine in front of. The props were adorable (nothing beats... Read More looking at the pictures of one of our aunts in a feather boa and tiara!) and the pictures came out beautifully! Most importantly, our guests had a blast taking photos. And, just when I was coming down from the wedding high and remembering how much fun I had, Margaret and Cesar gave us a personalized keepsake box, full of the photos my husband and I took in The U Booth, AND a USB stick containing every photo from the night! It is an incredible finishing touch to an already perfect experience. I cannot recommend The U Booth enough!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Christina Z

Five stars all around. Margaret and Cesar did a phenomenal job for our wedding. Margaret made sure to work with me on customizing every single detail of the photobooth, from the props (they hand made props we requested and brought super fun props to our event), the backdrop (I... Read More could pick what kind I wanted from a huge selection), and best of all the template of photos (I wanted a very particular type of Polaroid like shot and Margaret was able to create the template from scratch since it wasn't an existing option, down to the individualized fonts of the our names). You cannot beat the value for this type of quality photobooth, which came with unlimited prints and the ability to email yourselves the pics real-time (which the guests loved), as well as access to an online gallery right away. All of this came included in the total package without being up charged for those features which other photobooth companies do. Cesar was also so energetic and kept the guests entertained and encouraged them to keep on taking pics throughout the whole night. Don't hesitate to book these guys, they are the best!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

I hired the ü booth for an outdoor farm wedding. It was such a pleasurable experience. They were so flexible and creative with setting up at the location. It was such a perfect addition to the party. I was impressed with their attention to detail, and quality product. And even... Read More more pleased when the personalized photo box showed up afterwards with the photo drive. They were on time, dressed to impress, and such a dream team to work with. I will definitely be hiring them again and again for any event I am working, or hosting.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016