Book Your Wedding with The Views At Mount Fuji

A BALLROOM IN HILLBURN, NY

The sweeping vistas and gorgeous panoramic views of the Ramapo Valley make The Views at Mount Fuji a favored wedding location among couples who love the outdoors and photographers looking to snag unique first-look photos. Located at the top of a private mountain in Hillburn, New York, The Views at Mount Fuji provides a unique experience for couples and their guests. From the moment guests begin strolling along the picturesque walkways until the party ends, this venue provides a gorgeous backdrop for a memorable occasion.

The event staff works with couples to arrange the wedding they desire and it provides space for indoor or outdoor ceremonies and receptions. The Views at Mount Fuji can accommodate up to 350 guests for outdoor ceremonies and up to 300 guests for indoor ceremonies, indoor receptions and outdoor receptions.

The Outdoor Space spans roughly 8,000 square feet and it features a paved brick area with a large gazebo that offers panoramic mountain views. Stone archways, a red footbridge and numerous romantic paths add to the appeal of the outdoor space while offering couples numerous photo opportunities.

The Ballroom, located in a Japanese palace, features huge floor-to-ceiling windows to give couples and guests access to the beautiful views. The hardwood dance floor is the ideal spot for that important first dance and celebrating with family and friends.

Once they've booked their date, couples work with the event planning staff to create a delectable menu. Guests are greeted at the reception with fresh strawberries and champagne before enjoying white gloved service throughout the cocktail hour. Some of the options for butlered hors d'oeuvres include seafood skewers with lobster sauce, shrimp dumplings and yakitori. Couples can also opt to have hot appetizer stations, cheese boards and vegetable crudité.

Although the menu is fully customizable, one of the most popular options is the five-course dinner, which starts with a champagne toast, an appetizer, salad, intermezzo and choice of entrees. Some of The Views at Mount Fuji's specialties include prime rib, grilled filet mignon and Chilean sea bass.

When couples book a wedding at The Views at Mount Fuji, they get exclusive use of the venue for five hours, excluding the time needed for setting up and cleaning up. Couples can arrange additional hours for an extra fee. The facility offers flexible start times for weddings, but all events must conclude by 11 p.m.

It's hard to top having a wedding on a private mountain, but some of the extra perks offered at The Views at Mount Fuji offer a little extra icing on the cake. Perks include:

• Personal wedding planner to handle details
  • Two bridal suites with champagne and personal attendants
  • Valet parking
  • Coat check
  • Nearby guest accommodations

Palacial setting atop our own private mountain

The Views Catering At Mount Fuji is a unique, elegant catering facility with beautiful rooms sculptured by master Japanese craftsmen. The Views sits high atop our mountain with breathtaking views of the Ramapo Valley through 17 foot high panoramic windows surrounding the 300 guest ballroom.

Ballroom, Museum, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

296 Old Rt. 17 North, Hillburn, NY (845) 357-5501

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

My fiance and I decided to have a “Fairy Tale Forest” themed wedding. When we began to look at venues, the first place we went to was the Views at Mt. Fuji. Bruce Werntz gave us a tour and then sat us down and walked us through their entire process. Bruce said he would tell... Read More us things that nobody else would, and he was right. We went to a few different places and found ourselves right back at Mt. Fuji. We found the pricing to be aggressively competitive compared to other venues. For all the amenities you are getting, it’s totally worth it. Our wedding day went better than expected. The views is a excellent place is you want to have your traditional wedding or you would like to have it there. They will accommodate you either way. But it’s a gem among the hills. Very relaxing environment, excellent food, fully stocked bar and the service was top notch and very attentive to our needs. All around great experience that was truly epic. Bruce was extremely informative and helpful. We already planned on going to the brunch on Sunday April 16th, 2017 for our 1 year anniversary.

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Claudia O

I had my wedding reception at the The Views at Mt Fuji on Dec 11th. It was hands down the best day of my life! Everything was absolutely perfect. My guest are still talking about the room, decor, and of course the food. What made the day most enjoyable was the staff. I can't... Read More thank Bruce, the maitre'd enough! Everyone always told me that I wouldn't be able to eat at my own wedding because it's such a busy day. I was really worried that I wouldn't get to try all of the delicious food we had chosen but Bruce made sure we did. There is not one thing that I had wanted to try and didn't, and I'm so glad because everything I ate was incredible. I really hope that I can go to another wedding at The Views soon so I can experience everything all over again!

Holy Cow what a day.

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

It's in your best interest to take a moment to read this.On June 13th I was informed by my Bride To Be that it was very important that our Nuptials occur between 12:56 and 12:58 p.m.This is especially amusing because I told all 30 guests the ceremony was to start at 1:00 p.m. My... Read More wife is Chinese, I'm Scott-Irish American. It just so happens that lucky numbers play an important role in how your future unfolds, so much in fact, that if the timing of our wedding ceremony was going to be outside the specific times, we would have to wait till the next lucky day (in September). So Bruce (director of catering) sent out an e-mail to all of our guests, informing them of the change. The problem with that was I didn't give Bruce all of the E-mail addresses. O.K. here we go. Wedding day, I leave the Double Tree Hilton at 11:15 a.m. plenty of time to make sure everything runs smooth without any screw-UPS on my part.On my way up route 17 I was passed by 4 Mahwah cop cars going weather fast, then I saw it, a traffic jam from hell.So I put my car in never mind mode, just like I did on January 13th, 1982 on the 14th street bridge and flew past the crap. This time, I found myself with 3 miles of traffic between myself and my Bride and the clock is starting to run down.Bruce to the rescue. After spending an hour trying to get Li on the phone, we finally got contact just to find out she was stuck in the traffic jam.Bruce jumped in and talked to the driver of Li's car and talked her through the back roads to Mt. Fuji.The clock is running down fast. 1245 no sign of Li, 12:49, on her way.Bruce comes up with the thought this ain't gonna happen the way we signed up for. He decides to go down to the bridal suite and fetch my best man and the minister. At 12:55 they show up at valet parking, and so does my Bride.Thanks to the determination and experience of the director of catering and his incredible staff, Li and I got married in valet parking at 12:56 p.m. After that it was easy. The attention to details, the service, the great food and the fact that I have pal and not a caterer after all the suspense says a lot.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jahna T

Truly a great experience working with Bruce for my daughter's communion party. The food was great, the room and the views added to the ambiance. We are still getting compliments on an amazing party. Kudos to all at Mt Fuji, highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Nona C

Mount Fuji is the right venue for any occasion. Bruce and his crew are the best! From planning to the actual celebration is a great experience! Thank you...The Views at Mount Fuji Nona❤

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Jennifer S

Bruce and the team at The Views helped to make our wedding wonderful! Bruce kept me calm the entire time and answered all of our crazy questions and was especially accommodating with all of our requests! The guests were so impressed by the staff and how on top of everything they... Read More were! Would definitely recommend for any couple!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Saige S

We celebrated mom's 90th birthday at The View at Mt. Fuji. The event was magical! From the first stages of planning to the day of the event and throughout, Bruce was hands-on, always available and his expert advice and support he lavished was beyond amazing. If you value careful... Read More attention to detail, if attentive, timely service to all your needs is highly important, if excellent food is also of primary concern...all professionally coordinated and accommodated by a caring, efficient, and pleasant staff, this is the place to book your affair. Look no further! Planning a memorable event can be stressful, but at The View at Mt. Fuji, Bruce and his expert team will make planning easy, smooth and fun to ensure the best experience ever!. Our guests loved the food, were awed by the beautiful view, and are still raving about the fabulous fun time they enjoyed at our event. Mom is still rockin' to Motown! Way to go Bruce!!! Thank you for all your hard work in making this event such a wonderful memorable one!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016

What a beautiful place to be married! Bruce Werntz helped everything run smoothly. Our guests loved the food and the gorgeous views overlooking the mountains. We kept within our budget without sacrificing anything that we wanted.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Noah P

We just had our wedding at The Views on Oct 1st, 2016 and everything was absolutely AMAZING! The Views at Mt Fuji, is a magical place that needs to be seen. Bruce and his fantastic staff was there to help us from beginning to end and made the entire day stress free. Our guests... Read More couldn't stop complementing us on how beautiful our wedding was. The food was out of this world!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Jessa P

We recently had our wedding at The Views and everything was absolutely perfect. From beginning to end, Bruce has been a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding two years in advance and Bruce never forgot about our day, what we wanted, and other details. He made sure we had... Read More a perfect day and his staff was extremely accommodating to my husband and I during our wedding. He made sure we ate (which was much appreciated) and made sure that our bridal party ate and got what they needed as well. The food at The Views was absolutely delicious! We opted to do different food stations and everyone raved about the mashed potato bar and the carving stations! We had the time of our lives and we owe it all the amazing Bruce and his staff at The Views.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

I always envisioned having a wedding a certain way. Being non-traditional, I was with my husband for 16 years prior to getting married because I always wanted my wedding to be perfect! After careful examination of different venues, on August 13th 2016, we took this step at The... Read More Views at Mt. Fuji. When we first saw the place we thought this was it..perfect! After a second visit, we just knew it was it! The views at Mt. Fuji is all of classy, beautiful, has nature and the food and the selections of food are just awesome! We had a perfect wedding and after the third day we are still hearing only great things from our guests about our great day! I am more than satisfied that we picked this venue.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Gwendolyn O

The service was impeccable. Bruce made every step of planning my reception seamless. Super accommodating. The food was amazing. My wedding at The Views was an absolute dream!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

We had our daughter's graduation party at the The Views at Mt. Fuji on 6/4/2016. The whole experience was great from the beginning of planning it and until the very end. Bruce, Director of Catering, made us feel at ease during the entire process. We told him what we could afford... Read More and he made it all possible. He provided us with 2 complimentary food tastings so we will be certain of the food choices. The BEST PART is during the celebration where not only was he helping us execute the step by step itinerary while we are all having a great time, he also choreographed some of the scenes. Not only did he supervise the wonderful staff, he also helped out in serving us and our guests with our needs. I have dealt with many Directors of Catering in the past and all of them stood by the sideline and just supervised the staff. Not Bruce. He was bringing drinks to everyone and cleaning up tables. He was conversing with our guests and made sure everything was ok. The Views at Mt. Fuji comes highly recommended and be sure to only look for Bruce. Bruce thank you for all the help and kindness. Extend our heartfelt gratitude to the staff as well ! We will be back for many more events. • • •

Reviewed on 2/21/2016

From the first time we met to discuss what was available, to the end of our event, Mt. Fuji was very accommodating and easy to work with. They took the hassle out of planning and executing our event. The food was wonderful and everyone raved over the appetizers. Everyone was... Read More pleasant to work with.

The Views at Mt Fuji - Excellent Service and Food

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Tom W

We held a 60 person engagement party for my daughter and future son-in-law and found the Views and Manage Bruce to be very flexible in customizing the experience to our needs. the service and food was top notch and many guests commented as such to us during and after the... Read More event. Please consider the venue for your special affairs.

Exquisite Setting

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Memorable setting looking out at the beautiful Ramapo Mountains. As evening set in, the lighting surrounding the windows illuminated our reception room in a magical way. The service was outstanding, every wish and request was seen to. Bruce is a real pro and we were in good... Read More hands from the very beginning! I highly recommend this venue.

The Proposal made perfect

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Bruce and the staff at Mount Fuji helped me pull off the perfect surprise proposal. When I showed up to make the reservation for dinner and told them what I intended to do, they jumped right on board and worked with me to make sure the moment was perfect. He also videotaped it... Read More for me and took a few pictures. We are almost 99% sure we will hold the reception here, our experience was so positive!

Day Event

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Very helpful with planning the event and making sure everything was covered. Bruce (the Director of Catering) followed up each week prior to make sure we were still on track and see if there were any questions we may have or last minute requests. When we had to change the... Read More schedule the day of the event, Bruce was quick on his feet to make sure everything went smooth sailing. The staff were friendly and on top of making sure the guests were happy and if they needed anything was quick to help. Overall the planning was made super easy by the venue and there was no stress the event would not end well because of it.

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Bruce Werntz, Director of Catering, at The Views @ Mount Fuji in Hillburn, NY helped make our Aug. 8th 2015 event a memorable evening with absolutely no issues or problems. The venue was clean, beautiful and every courtesy was given to ensure a great time was had by all.... Read More Bruce is very talented at coordinating events. He anticipates what is best for each situation...leaving no worries to the host. He made planning the event a lot of fun! And he has a good sense of humor. I would definitely return to this venue if Bruce was once again available to Direct the event. And I am certain our 50+ guests would also return to have an event here. Thanks to the entire staff at Mount Fuji for providing such a memorable venue for our 30th High School Reunion. Camilla Smith

Magical Wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Marie V

We had a magical wedding at The Views Mt Fuji. Bruce and the staff personalized the ceremony space and reception. There was a commitment to detail and to organization. Carolina, the server assigned to my husband and me was very,very sweet and attentive. The food was... Read More delicious and plentiful. Everyone had a fantastic time. Thank you to the entire team for making my dreams a reality.

wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2015

Bruce at the views was so focused on us and only us that nothing could go wrong and it didn't.we received nothing negative from any/all of our guests.the views is a true polished gem.

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

My husband I just got married at The Views on May 24, 2015. It COULD NOT have been more perfect! Bruce, the maitre d' took such amazing care of us and our guests. We went into this with no idea what we were doing and Bruce was there every step of the way with endless guidance... Read More and patience in all aspects leading up to the big day as well as the wedding itself. No detail was left unattended to and Bruce made sure everything went smoothly and that Jay and I never had never had the burden of worrying about anything on our magical day. The food was outstanding: varied and unique(people are still talking about the mashed potato station) with everything from crepes to sushi. The service was warm and professional. The owner himself walked my grandmother in law in her wheelchair down to the ceremony area when they arrived. The reception was gorgeous and the views of the mountains really are beautiful. Our day was perfect and our friends and family insist it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We look forward to going back every year for our anniversary!

Our Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Nadia J

I don't know if there are words to describe how happy my husband and I are with how our wedding reception turned out. Bruce Werntz was absolutely wonderful in helping us plan. He was patient,understanding,flexible, and really guided us step by step to make our night special. The... Read More entire staff at the Views were very attentive, food was out of this world. When I went back to work everyone was talking about what a beautiful reception it was, and that it was the best they had ever been to. I thought so too, but I'm kind of biased. :-) Thank you so much Bruce for everything!!!!

beautiful wedding at the Views at Mt. Fuji

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

My husband and I had a beautiful and unforgettable wedding at the Views at Mt. Fuji on October 18th 2014. It was completely everything that I wanted it to be. Bruce was absolutely wonderful!!!He is very thoughtful and thorough. He helped us everything from planning the wedding... Read More till the end of the wedding. The venue was beautiful and romantic. We had outdoor ceremony and we held cocktail hour and reception inside. It was wonderful. You will be amazed having a wedding here with priceless view, the food and the wedding planner, Bruce! I received all good complements from our guests like how beautiful the venue was and they are all amazed by the taste and the decoration of the foods. We are really grateful to Bruce for his hard work on the event. We highly recommend the Views at Mt. Fuji for any of your events.

The Views at Mt. Fuji

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

My wife and I just had a great wedding at The Views!! Our guests really loved the foods and services that The Views / Mt. Fuji restaurant has offered during the cocktail hours and the reception. The ceremony was performed at out door setting, and it was so beautiful that other... Read More wedding venues would be almost impossible to compete. Thanks a lot to Bruce that he was being so helpful for all of our wedding planning. In addition to the venue's great atmosphere and décor, Bruce's advices and support were necessary to make our wedding day so memorable. We will definitely go visit again to The Views / Mt Fuji restaurant for other occasions. Thanks again Bruce!!!

Meet The Manager

Bruce A. Werntz

I am very passionate of and love my work I have been at The Views at Mt. Fuji for thirteen years since 2004. I have been in the weddding business for over forty years and started in our family busininess in 1975 at the Fiesta in Woodridge New Jerey. I have worked in five star hotels like The Woodcliff Lake Hilton and many other venues to include The Brownstone in New Jersey. My clients become lifetime friends. Please see my reviews and call me at 201-694-7517, or 845-357-4270. Thank you.