The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor

Mahopac, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Timeless Elegance of Hilltop Manor

Experience for yourself the beauty and grandeur of the Hudson Valley's most elegant, upscale catering hall! We will assist you every step of the way to create the grandest affair to fit your budget with the utmost personal touch and guarantee a memorable experience to last a lifetime.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Park, Tented

Bow2008 09

466 Route 6, Mahopac, NY

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is simply "Magical". It will forever hold a special place in our HEARTS. From the moment we stepped into VBHM we knew this was the one. The same way I felt when I saw my wife for the first time. There aren't enough words to describe how amazing of a... Read More person Vinny is. He treated me and my wife as if we were family. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we dreamed of. And when the day finally arrived, it was SURREAL. We were floating on a cloud. Vinny treated our wedding day as though it was his very own. From their breathtaking waterfall to their incredible cocktail hour, we were living a dream. Their service and wait staff is hands down the Best of the Best!!! My family being owners of Italian restaraunts raved about how delicious the food was. Our ceremony on the terrace was like a scene from a romantic movie. The Entire Staff, Johnny, Jacqueline, Nicky, our Maitre D' Robert and Bridal Attendent Christina were amazing in making sure our wedding was perfect. Whenever we needed something they made it happen. Such extraordinary people in making sure it exceeded all our expectations. Between the Delicious Entrees, to the Champagne March, to the Gorgeous Chandeliers and Grand Ballroom, everything was AMAZING!!!!!!!! And when it was time for Viennese and I looked out towards my guests, their jaws dropped. Table after table began making their way onto the dance floor and it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! From zeppoles to pyrotechnics and illuminated ice sculptures, every dessert you can imagine was there. It took me a week to write this review because I couldn't keep up with all the phone calls and messages from my guests telling me how it was the BEST WEDDING they ever attended. From the bottom of our hearts I can't thank you enough for helping us make memories that we will cherish forever!!!! It was truly the BEST DAY of Our LIVES!!!!! Love, Ediris & Peter 7/31/15

The BEST around

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Jessica L

My husband and I had our wedding here in early September which was GRAND. The outdoor ceremony was breathtaking and reception incredibly beautiful. These guys are the real deal. They did such and amazing job in every detail of our wedding and took care of everything. Their... Read More service was the best I’ve EVER seen and the food was even better. There were a number of guests who had food allergies and they literally prepared completely separate dishes for them, talk about exceptional service! But they weren’t the only ones given special treatment. On the day of our wedding we couldn’t have asked for anything better. We were greeted as soon as our limo arrived and escorted to and from the ceremony. Our bridal attendant was amazing and catered to our every need. She fluffed my dress, pulled out my chair, followed us out for pictures, had food waiting for us every time we sat down and new drinks waiting before the thought to ask for another even crossed my mind. I especially loved that instead of ordering one entrée, we were given a tray with all three! Not only were we able to try it all, but so were our guests! After dinner was served, they offered each guest a second serving of everything. Oh, and don’t even get me started on the Viennese hour! Absolutely AMAZING, an incredible sight to see. When they started rolling in the tables I couldn’t believe how much they were bringing out and everything was wonderfully delicious. Although we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour, this was a huge hit for our guests and we are still getting compliments. When reminiscing about this, people shake their heads like “no, it was SO good and I STILL can’t believe how good it was” I think it might have been the highlight of the wedding for some! At the Villa Barone they have impeccable service and make sure every detail is perfect. I couldn't have picked a better venue! All of our guests had an amazing time and raved about how great our wedding was!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashley c

We cannot say enough good things about this venue! From the very moment we stepped foot inside it was 100% all about us and our needs! The entire staff is extremely accommodating and professional! We booked on the spot and knew our wedding would be fanatic! The food was... Read More unbelievable! From cocktail, main course and our wedding cake! We can'

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor = The Best

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Melissa S

Look, I'll level with you. I've only been married once. So, can I tell you Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is the best wedding venue in history? No. I can't. But I can tell you that I had the best wedding I could have imagined there. And it doesn't just start the day of.... Read More Nicky, Vinny, and all the boys are there for you the whole way through. I was nervous as heck about making decisions and how to incorporate personal touches, but they made it soooo easy. They are incredibly accommodating, very understanding about even the smallest request, and all around make you feel secure and excited. They legitimately care that you get the wedding you want to have and are very generous in helping make that happen. For example the bride’s father really enjoys Babas. They don’t make them in house but arranged to get a special tray of them for him from Arthur Ave at no charge. That’s just one example of many. The day of the wedding was beautiful. The photos of our Packard against the fountain are incredible and the cocktail hour outside was seriously unreal. People who are from Italy said it felt exactly like Italy. The mozzarella guy certainly helped that, but still – it was that beautiful! I wish I could go back and just stare at it for a while, but I guess that’s what the pictures are for. Our maître d and our bridal attendant were there for us the whole time, making changes on the fly, getting us food and drinks and generally keeping things moving. And if they ever needed more help we knew that Nicky and co were outside ready to assist in anyway. I think twice during the reception I thought of something that we might want to do on the spot and they were able to give me advice quickly and we made decisions that I felt great about. As a groom, I just wanted to have a smooth day that my bride would remember forever. These folks made it happen and I was able to just enjoy myself and watch my bride do the same. Our guests were blown away and multiple friends outright told us our wedding might have been even better than theirs. I told them that it was the best wedding for us and that was all that mattered. Villa Barone made that happen by making us feel comfortable and confident on our big day. Cheers guys - we'll see you at an event soon I hope!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Mary Ann

Thanks to everyone at Villa Barone, especially Nick, Vinnie and Gianni for helping us plan a very beautiful, classic and timeless wedding. We also thank Robert our maître d’ and Stephanie our personal attendant, for your professionalism and attentiveness throughout the evening.... Read More All of you made us feel like royalty. Everything from the cocktail hour to our captivating ballroom, the wonderful food and excellent service turned out better than we envisioned. All of our guests shared the same experience while also mentioning it was the best wedding they had ever attended! We can’t wait to relive our day again once we receive our photos/videos from Runway Photo, who was recommended by you. For now, thank you for sharing some of our beautiful photos on your facebook page. So we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and feel you deserve recognition for a job well done! Again, thank you for making our special day one we will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015

We had such a beautiful wedding!! And the staff and venue were completely exceptional! They exceeded our expectations and we had such a blast, as did all our guests!! Food was amazing and plentiful, service exceptional, staff extremely friendly and professional, elegant... Read More ambiance, and the whole package was a complete dream! Also very affordable per plate for what what you get! We loved our wedding!!! Definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Jenna S

We had our wedding here on 5/30/2015 and I am still receiving calls about how amazing everything was. Villa Barone covered every detail and more. Even the most picky eaters we know in our family said they did not try a single thing they did not like, and there was ALOT to try.... Read More Thankfully the weather coorporated which allowed us to have our cocktail hour outside on the patio, and it was nothing short of stunning. Vinny, Nicki and the entire Villa Barone staff are amazing and so pleasant to work with. They make sure every angle of the evening is covered so ther eis nothing to worry about. I could not have dreamed of a more perfect day and thank Villa Barone for everything!!! If you're looking to have an amazing event, where you don't have to worry about a thing and one that your guests will be talking about for weeks following, Villa Barone HIlltop Manor is the place to go!!!!!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Gina P

I had my wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor in June of 2014. The service and food was outstanding! Nicky and Vinny were so helpful and amazing through out the entire process. We were able to get beautiful photos right on the water which are priceless. I recommend this... Read More venue to everyone looking for outstanding service, food, and ambiance!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Mary P

Everyone at the Villa Barone is so nice and easy to work with. They were there for us every step of the way. As a bride I did not have to worry about a thing.I recommend this venue for any occasion.

Our Happily Ever After

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Nicole D

As I sit and reflect on this past year I can’t stop thinking about what an AMAZING wedding my husband and I had on July 19, 2014. A huge thank you is extended to Johnny and the staff at the Villa Barone in Mahopac. Prior to booking our summer wedding at Villa, my husband and I... Read More went to several other venues. We saved the best for last! There was no comparison when it came to choosing Villa Barone. From the moment we booked our venue to the day of our magical wedding and even afterwards when we received a beautiful thank you letter, Johnny and the staff at Villa did an amazing job. Prior to choosing Villa Barone as our venue I would hear outstanding and raving reviews from others. My husband and I never attended a wedding at Villa Barone either. Words cannot express what an unbelievable wedding we had. First off, the food was absolutely delicious! We had a mozzarella station, where a very talented person was making fresh mozzarella right in front of your eyes. The cocktail hour blew our guests away! I still have family and friends to this day (5 months later) telling us what an amazing time they had at our wedding. Everyone continues to rave about the food and service. Aside from the outstanding variety of dishes and food at the cocktail hour and sit down dinner, the service was royal. My husband and I felt as if we were the king and queen of the day. There wasn’t a second that went by where we weren’t being attended to hand and foot. After the church my husband and I went to Villa’s lake house, which is absolutely gorgeous. There, our entire bridal party of 21 people was able to relax and soak in the gorgeous lake view. Nicky, met us at the lake house and took my husband and I on an exclusive boat ride across the lake. We took some amazing photos and had a blast. Upon our return from the lake house, my husband and I took some more amazing photos at Villa Barone. Our bridal attendant, Christina was phenomenal. She was by my side the entire night. From fixing my dress to making sure our glasses were full at all times. She was absolutely amazing! Once we made our grand entrance into the grand ballroom my husband and I sat on a mini stage created just for us and soaked in the presentation. The champagne march had to be the coolest thing in the entire world. Villa Barone put on quite a show for us! The high light of our wedding was when the fire works went off after our second dance song. It was truly a magical and breath-taking moment. To end the night we were shocked with another outstanding presentation other wise known as the Viennese hour. Desserts poured into the grand ballroom from all directions. As my husband and I were instructed to stand in front and take a photo of the Viennese ensemble, waterfalls and fire works were dancing behind us.

Best Place to get Married!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Ashley A

I got married on September 27, 2014 at Villa Barone. There are no words to explain how absolutely astonishing and beautiful my wedding was. A wedding is something a girls dreams of her entire life, a day that she wants to be perfect...... Nick and his staff exceeded my... Read More expectations and made my dreams come true. The second our bridal party arrived at Villa Barone from the church the staff was there to help us to our bridal suit and to get us whatever we needed. I had the pleasure of working with Christina and girls I can’t tell you how amazing she is! She was by my side the whole night making sure my dress was in place, my hair was in place, the wedding party was where they needed to be, she was there for everything! We had our cocktail hour outside which was the most elegant, most beautiful set up I have ever seen. I knew it was going to be beautiful from the pictures I was shown, but when my husband and I walked outside into our cocktail hour it took my breath away. We stood there for a minute just to soak in the beauty of the night. I have never seen a cocktail hour that was more perfect! As the night went on the reception just kept getting better! The food and the presentation at Villa Barone is amazing, you will not be disappointed. From the first day I walked into the venue I knew this was the place for us. We had looked at several venues, and Villa Barone was the last venue, and it met all of our needs. Nick is very honest with you about what he feels would make your wedding perfect. He has been in this business for years and has seen countless weddings. He gave me the best advice when talking about center pieces, lighting, table settings, etc. He is very knowledgeable and there to help you every step of the way. If you are looking to have your dreams come true and an unforgettable day Villa Barone is without a doubt the place for you! I highly recommend this venue I promise you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Sandra p

I don't usually write reviews especially this long but this is a must! I cant even begin to say how PERFECT our wedding was at Villa Barone in Mahopac!!! First, we both come from straight off the boat Italian families and you know your first thought is the food, which you will... Read More NOT find this food any were else i promise you. The amount of endless food at the cocktail hour was ridiculous, the dinner choices were unique and everyone is still talking about how good the food was. Both our families were VERY happy with all the food and service and told us we are not aloud to have any more parties anywhere else from now on :) The desert is actual desert it's fresh delicious and of course the espresso stand was a big hit! I am a very picky bride and told Nicky that i wanted a GRAND ENTRANCE and he made that happen! We drove into reception in a Fiat 500!!! Him and his staff helped make it the BEST entrance and one that is and will be talked about for a long time!! Every were we go everyone wants to see the video over and over and it makes me so happy. I cant thank Nicky, Vinny and the amazing staff at Villa enough for making everything at our wedding go so perfectly it was a dream come true and we felt like royalty! I am so happy i listened to all my recommendations to go to Villa Barone i know after being to lots of weddings i would not have been this happy any were else! Thank You Thank You!Thank You !!! again we will definitely be back for more parties! Anthony & Sandra Savo

Reviewed on 9/21/2014

I got married 9/20/14 (yesterday) & the first thing I wanted to do as soon as I got home was come and write how OUTSTANDING my wedding was. From the second I walked in Nicky and Vincenzo treated me like I was family. They were very honest about everything single question I had... Read More for them. And always got back too me with every single question I had for them. Everything about my day was perfect. The food from cocktail hour, to the pasta, dinner, and amazing dessert was delicious. Our maitre d was Steve who made our whole day run smooth & treated us like family. The wait staff & bartenders were so friendly and again took very good care of us. I don't know how many differently ways to write how amazing our day was and could of not been any more perfect. Thank you villa barone for giving us the best day of our lives.!! Taryn & Mike Tedesco

June 28, 2014

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Catherine R

The Villa Barone did an amazing job with our wedding. I knew right away walking in this was the venue for us. The Villa Barone is an easy venue to work with and took care of everything. Their service was amazing. We had a couple of guests who required assistance and without even... Read More asking they gave them special treatment. On the day of our wedding I don't think we could have asked for better treatment or service. We were greeted as soon as our limo arrived. Our bridal attendant was amazing and attended to our every need. If our drink melted for the slightest second she gave us a new one. She made sure we got to try all the food and helped us each step of the way. At the Villa Barone they have impeccable service and make sure every detail is perfect. I couldn't have picked a better venue! All of our guests had an amazing time and raved about how great the venue was!

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Gina G

I had a 230 guest wedding and many of my guests told me this was the best wedding they had ever been to. I can not say enough good things about the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams and it was all because of Vila Barone. Every step of... Read More the way Vinny made my husband and I feel like family and feel like everything we wanted we would have and more. We never had to worry about a thing they take care of everything. From having a personal "assistant" to hold up my train and bring us anything we need the whole day, to the most perfect and tasty cake, to the timing and flow of the entire day. There was never an awkward pause or a time when the guests were bored, the day flowed perfect. The food!! THE BEST wedding food you will find, maybe the best food in general. Our cocktail hour included a full raw bar with sushi, unbelievable veal meatballs, 3 carving stations and many more. Dinner is a fantastic 3 course meal, and to top it all off they do an amazing viennese hour, chocolate fountain and pyrotechnics included. The venue itself is done beautifully. Walking around the grounds with the statues and flowers and fountains makes you feel like you are at a beautiful destination wedding. Our maitre D was fantastic, he made sure my husband and I had our time to ourselves, time to see our guests, time to dance and still enjoy our traditional wedding moments like the cake cutting. Vila Barone goes above and beyond, Sunday morning when a guest had to get back in the venue to find his car keys, the owners mother came to unlock the doors and let us in. The week before the wedding I brought a car full of things I had put together myself such as flip flops for the guests and old photos I wanted displayed. The took everything for me and set it up exactly how I had wanted, it was so nice to know that I didn't have to worry about those details on my wedding day. I doubt you will find anywhere better than Vila Barone Hiltop Manor in this area. The day flew by and I feel like I'm leaving out a million things, but I couldn't be happier, the reception was executed perfectly. To Vila Barone, thank you so much!

My Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

I am still coming down from the clouds from my wedding this September 6, 2014. Villa barone helped me plan the most amazing wedding in a little under 3 months. From the moment I made my first phone call to the last hug and kiss I planted to every special staff member at 2am... Read More as I said goodbye after my dream night, I felt as though I was the only bride to ever be taken care of. Every phone call I made (sometimes a few in a day) I was provided with immediate help. No matter how busy they were they always accommodated me, squeezed me in between appointments for a quick meeting to ease my concerns and put my mind at complete ease. The day of my wedding my husband and I were greeted like royalty, not only from my amazing bridal assistant Christina and escort but from the owners and family themselves,with hugs and warm smiles already creating a soft warming tone to the start of my reception. As I waited patiently and relaxed in my bridal suite being graciously served from cocktail hour, my party began downstairs. Cocktail hour was exquisite; From pizza to tortellini, mountains of chilled shrimp to perfectly cooked lobster, cheese and meat carvings, an ocean of seafood platters and white glove service. My guests continue to tell me they never wanted it to end and they still haven't stopped talking about it. Not a second through the night went by that my glass wasn't full, a fresh glass of water, and table cleared every moment I returned. The waitstaff and bartenders were praised by my guests! Not one person had to even walk to the bar, drinks constantly served and guests consistently being cared for as if they had their own personal waiter. The food was DELICIOUS with gorgeous presentation. Don't even get me started on the dessert!!!! Viennese hour is something nobody has ever seen and I guarantee that! Table after table after table of sweet deliciousness presented with pyrotechnics, AH-MAZING! My guests saying "Viennese was OFF THE CHARTS" And omg my wedding cake, So stunning! They did a better job on my beautiful red velvet cake than I even explained to them. I gave them my decorations for the cake and left the rest in their hands. I couldn't have picked a prettier cake. You can tell they really took the time to make my day perfect. Walking through the crowd constantly being asked if I needed anything and told how beautiful my husband and I look, GENUINELY feeling loved. Everything so organized, so beautiful, so perfect! Guests still telling me it's the best wedding they've ever been to. Villa Barone didn't only create this beautiful night for me, but they were a part of my night, my guests, my friends, my family. Thank you villa barone for creating a most memorable day for my husband and I..... You forever hold a place in our hearts and we will see you again!!!!!! Love always, Benjamin and Diana Benitez

Best Venue Ever!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Stephanie D

My husband and I got married a couple weeks ago and it was just amazing. We have five children and they accommodated them with everything they wanted (within reason of course). They even made my son a soy cake because of his allergies! I couldn't have asked for a better venue... Read More and staff. Everyone was super professional and Vinny treated us like family. The view was breathtaking. I could go on and on about this venue.

Just Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Amy G

The staff at Villa Barone from the servers to the owners exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding day. From the time we booked until the moment we left on our wedding night, everyone made sure that our guests and the bridal party were well taken care of. Everything was... Read More set up perfectly upon our arrival and looked beautiful. There was not one detail to worry about while dealing with this professional staff. The food was phenomenal, some of our guests thought that cocktail hour was the main course! My husband and I had our own bridal assistant who was AMAZING! Every time we turned around she had a drink or plate of food waiting for us, without being asked. She made sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. We can't say enough good things about Villa Barone and we 100% made the correct decision by choosing Villa Barone!!

Elegant and Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Olivia

These people know how to take care of things! You are guests will love how beautiful the hall looks, the food is amazing and everyone is so nice and wanting nothing but the best for you on your wedding day!!

Best place

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Flaviana P

I am speechless. They are the best in everything they do. Best service, food, staff and place!!!

The location, the service, the value, and the experience are amazing

Reviewed on 2/16/2014 MARIE A

Honestly our words can not express our thanks to everyone at the Villa Baorne Hilltop Manor. It all started with the venue. We had so many concerns about the venue and our guests having accommodations. Dominick and Steve put our minds at ease and gave us great suggestions,... Read More Johnny gave us recommendations for other vendors and said we should call him if we had any difficulties. He reminded us that we should be treated as VIPs and to accept nothing less. We then met Nicky and Vinny and when we thought we had concerns about the room set-up Nicky stopped what he was doing came out of his meeting and immediately resolved all the last minute details. we then met Antonio. Antonio, is very experienced and a detail oriented professional. On the day of our wedding, Antonio was in complete control and ensured that every detail was handled with class. every guest and family member were treated as royalty. No detail escaped him and the entire day was flawless. Our guests, some of which who have attended many weddings in the NYC area, have said they have never before experienced such an amazing wedding. Our special day was ensured by our experience and treatment by the caring professionals at Villa Barone Hill Top Manor who treat you like family.

Magically Amazing

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Margaret C

The staff at Villa Barone bent over backwards from day one to make sure that our wedding was perfect. We have nothing but good things to say and recommend them to everyone! Our day was everything we had imagined and hoped for and more.

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Megan S

On September 21st, 2013 my husband and I had our reception at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. From the delicious food, to the insane fireworks, to the magnificent staff and owners -- EVERYTHING was absolute perfection!! Couldn't have been happier and wouldn't have changed a... Read More thing!! We would highly recommend Villa Barone Hilltop

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Sophia D

Working with them from start to finish was amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to have their wedding here. Everyone there is a pleasure to work with and they are extremely accommodating.

Amazingly Flawless

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Megan G

From the very beginning i worked with Vinny who catered to every need that me and my husband had! Fast forward a year and the day of went perfect. We decided on doing first look at the lake house which i couldn't be more happy about. It was so beautiful and freed up so much... Read More time to enjoy our special day with family and friends. The ceremony was outside and was gorgeous, the cocktail hour was so delicious and the reception started with a Champagne toast that was done so wonderfully. They accommodate our special cake request which was such a hit and our maitre'd Antonio went above and beyond all night. There were a few hiccups with my dress and my bridal attendant Kristina was right there to help out ! I felt like royalty and my guest were treated so well. At the end of the night a guest was forgotten by the bus and the staff went way above and beyond to assist us in rectifying the situation! I would get divorced just to get remarried at the villa Barone! Run dont walk to this magically place that will truly make you feel like the most beautiful bride ever! p.s im addicted to the clams and fried shrimp entree!