The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor designs the ultimate luxurious wedding experience for couples with a flair and appreciation for drama. Every exquisite little detail will be attended to at this Italian-inspired property in the gorgeous Hudson River Valley in Mahopac, New York.

With a waterfront location and Roman-inspired landscaped gardens, the elegant grounds of Villa Barone Hilltop Manor are ideal for a memorable outdoor ceremony. A gazebo, classical statues and a magnificent 40-foot waterfall provide a sophisticated backdrop for a romantic exchange of vows. Couples can draw inspiration from European-style for their first look photograph by posing next to the sparkling waterfront or near the columns and stone patios that surround the waterfall. Covered and uncovered outdoor spaces are available for the ceremony and reception at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor.

Spaces for ceremonies and receptions are also available inside the lavishly decorated interior of Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. Couples who get married during the winter months will love the plush and festive holiday decorations, particularly the superbly decorated Christmas tree. If the grounds are covered in snow, the inside of Villa Barone Hilltop Manor, with its gold and mahogany details, crystal chandeliers and elegant marble floors, has no shortage of beautiful photo opportunities.

Villa Baron Hilltop Manor is an award-winning venue known for its superb service. With years of wedding and event planning experience under their belt, couples can rest assured that the staff and management at Villa Baron Hilltop Manor know exactly what they’re doing.

Villa Baron Hilltop Manor will dazzle guests during the reception with an array of sumptuous cuisine and delicious drinks, from the cocktail hour all the way through to dessert. With a full dance floor, strobe lights and a booming sound system, couples and their guests can dance their hearts out in a club-like atmosphere.

Couples can choose from three main menu packages that include everything from the cocktail hour to the cake cutting ceremony. Couples who have their wedding at Villa Baron Hilltop Manor can rest easy knowing that most of the materials needed, from linens and plates to chairs and decorations are readily available onsite.

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor spares no extravagance for couples seeking the ultimate experience. These are a few noteworthy perks:

• A private, after-hours lounge with colored lights and plush furniture
  • An option to have the 'Viennese Tables' for dessert, which includes ice carvings, pyrotechnic displays, water and chocolate fountains, culinary artistic displays and fresh flowers.
  • Menu packages include a white-glove passed hors d’oeuvres service.
  • More opulent add-ons to menu packages include a martini station, chocolate fondue and a fresh mozzarella station

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Park, Rooftop, Tented

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

466 Route 6, Mahopac, NY (914) 478-7575

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is simply "Magical". It will forever hold a special place in our HEARTS. From the moment we stepped into VBHM we knew this was the one. The same way I felt when I saw my wife for the first time. There aren't enough words to describe how amazing of a... Read More person Vinny is. He treated me and my wife as if we were family. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we dreamed of. And when the day finally arrived, it was SURREAL. We were floating on a cloud. Vinny treated our wedding day as though it was his very own. From their breathtaking waterfall to their incredible cocktail hour, we were living a dream. Their service and wait staff is hands down the Best of the Best!!! My family being owners of Italian restaraunts raved about how delicious the food was. Our ceremony on the terrace was like a scene from a romantic movie. The Entire Staff, Johnny, Jacqueline, Nicky, our Maitre D' Robert and Bridal Attendent Christina were amazing in making sure our wedding was perfect. Whenever we needed something they made it happen. Such extraordinary people in making sure it exceeded all our expectations. Between the Delicious Entrees, to the Champagne March, to the Gorgeous Chandeliers and Grand Ballroom, everything was AMAZING!!!!!!!! And when it was time for Viennese and I looked out towards my guests, their jaws dropped. Table after table began making their way onto the dance floor and it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! From zeppoles to pyrotechnics and illuminated ice sculptures, every dessert you can imagine was there. It took me a week to write this review because I couldn't keep up with all the phone calls and messages from my guests telling me how it was the BEST WEDDING they ever attended. From the bottom of our hearts I can't thank you enough for helping us make memories that we will cherish forever!!!! It was truly the BEST DAY of Our LIVES!!!!! Love, Ediris & Peter 7/31/15

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Debbie S

If you want your expectations exceeded, book Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. From the outside, one may not think much of this spectacular venue, but definitely, GO INSIDE! From the outside terrace, waterfalls and gorgeous ballrooms, there is another breathtaking view around every... Read More corner. When my fiancé and I were looking for a wedding venue, this was the ONLY place where they honest and accommodating. We decided on the platinum package for the extra hour as well as the over-the-top cocktail hour. Gianny and Vinny were extremely helpful in making sure our day went perfectly. The day of the wedding, July 8, 2016, we not only had a maître D’ assigned to us (Rob) but also a bridal attendant (Antoinette). These two individuals could not have done more for us and our family. Whenever we needed something, they had already anticipated our needs and it was done. They even thought about things that we didn’t think about. When we couldn’t finish our meals, we were offered to take them home! Throughout the day, there was a threat of rain all day long, but Rob & Vinny kept a close eye on the weather and it turned out perfectly. They made me definitely feel at ease and were calm the entire day. There were good surprises from then on in. The ceremony space was decorated beautifully and Rob made sure that everyone walked in and was organized. Rob was instrumental in the rehearsal as well. I didn’t really have to do anything, which at that point, I really was relieved! Rob took control of everything and knows how to run the show. During the reception, we had a champagne parade which was beautiful and for dessert, there was practically a train of dessert carts! Such a terrific and fun idea. All of my guests raved about the food and the staff. Everyone was so professional and accommodating. I could just go on and on about everyone here but go see for yourself! You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lucy B

VB Hilltop blew our expectations out of the water! We wanted a classic, elegant ceremony and reception with spectacular food, drinks, and incredible service. This venue cannot be topped!! Between the plentiful, delicious food, and the on-point hospitality, you will not have to... Read More worry about a thing. We had an incredible ceremony outside near the gorgeous fountains and flowers that make you feel like you are somewhere in the Italian Riviera. My family has had a few parties here, and every single one has been tailored to the needs/desires of the family. You would never know you are at the same place! Our bar staff, maitre d, Robert, and bridal attendant were spectacular. Nicky and team handled EVERYTHING and even wrapped up food for us since we were so busy it was hard to find time to eat! We cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lauren D

Thank you so much for an absolutely amazing wedding at the Hilltop. My recent wedding day there 9/17 was a dream come true all made possible by you and your amazing staff. James and Lauren were absolutely phenomenal in making sure everything went smoothly and were there for all... Read More of my needs that day. I could not have asked for anything more and thank you and your staff for this. Also thank you for helping me through the process. We felt at home from the minute we walked in Villa Barone. Every one of your staff members made us feel like family. Special thanks to Gianni, Vinny, James, Lauren, Chris and Robert. You all are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Victoria D

AMAZING!!!! My Husband and I got married at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor on September 16th and it was nothing short of a dream come true. From the very first time we stepped inside Villa Barone to check out the venue we were greeted and treated like family. Nicky was fantastic! My... Read More brother had gotten married there 4 years prior so I knew they were already great but little did i know how great they really are. What you see as a guest at the wedding is only the beginning. From the moment we stepped out of the limo on our wedding night, what seemed to be and entire staff of people including Lauren, our bridal attendant, and Rob, the Maitre D were all outside awaiting our arrival. They took all of our belongings up to the bridal suite and quickly ensured that we were not missing a thing. I feel like I could write a whole book on how amazing Lauren was. I've never been catered to like that in my entire life and I cannot thank her enough! When we arrived after the ceremony and taking pictures my feet were killing me. Lauren made sure that any time i needed a change of shoes my sandals were there waiting for me and if I needed a quick change back for photos or a dance she was right there with my heels. I also had a long train on my dress and she ensured the whole night that it was looking fabulous. Not only that but she got us plates of food from the cocktail hour to the venetian hour to make sure that we were able to try all the delicious food and had our table all prepared with my favorite wine and everything. If there is one thing I am good at it is stressing out and worrying. Nicky, Vinny, Rob, Lauren all continued to tell us not to worry that everything would be perfect. As soon as we arrived I have never felt more reassured and comfortable in my life. I literally did not worry about one thing and it was all PERFECT. There is absolutely nothing I would have changed and we cannot be more grateful.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Piera R

VBHM is a venue that has everything: great staff, incredible food, beautiful grounds,& gorgeous interior exterior. We had our Wedding on September 17, 2016.We were blessed to have the most Perfect weather for an unforgettable cocktail hour outside on their enormous patio.... Read More Dominick and I received an overwhelming amount of positive comments and rave reviews from our guests regarding the beauty of the venue and the amazing cuisine. All our guests were blown away by the service and how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. We had about 250 people they are still talking about how great the food is! Vinny, Nick, Johnny, Antoinette and Roberto from VBHM made our wedding feel like we were royalty from very beginning. All our guests felt they were treated with VIP service. The vast spread of exquisite food so carefully prepared and presented. We even had a gentleman from the Bronx make fresh mozzarella at the cocktail hour! The VBHM family all took the lead and reached out to make sure everyone was on the same page if needed. They were very accommodating in our requests for menu modifications as well as listening to our vision for our special day and helping to think outside the box to make it happen. All our guests loved the venue and how photogenic it is! We realized that from all angles and in both silly and posed photos, every shot looked like a million dollar affair - the outside balcony with the blooming trees and flowers, all the water fountains, the gorgeous LED lights and the fabulous chandeliers and the most amazing grand ballroom you will ever see and the perfect sweetheart table as well as a perfect veranda to escape to with its own water fountain, chairs & tables to enjoy an evening cigar & cordial under the full moon (my father’s favorite part I’m sure).Thank you to Johnny, Vinny, Nick, Roberto our Maître De and Antoinette (my personal bridal attendant) for all your patience and hard work to make this day so perfect us. The amazing attention to details, for making our visons reality, for making all my “Pinterest” ideas come to life, for doing EVERYTHING for us and we didn’t have to stress or worry about one thing! My bridal attendant Antoinette who was beyond anything I could have expected. She felt like a sister to me! Roberto and Antoinette took care of us, our parents, took care of all the specific things you don’t remember the day of the wedding. The entire staff at VBHM organized EVERYTHING,I can tell you this… Dominick and I did not have ONE thing go wrong for our wedding. Not one hiccup. It was smooth as can be and beyond wonderful then one can imagine. Everyone is still in AWE & Amazed at the presentation and the food and how truly everything was perfect. We are still getting phone calls about the amazing cocktail hour that was outside and the amazing Venetian hour and most importantly the “Filet Mignon and how it cuts just like butter!”I personally recommend Villa Barone Hill Top Manor to all the future brides out there. NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM, Believe me I’ve seen so many venues,but Villa Barone Hilltop Manor family knows what they are doing.. From beginning to the very end!Love them! Now I want to plan another party to have there just to eat the food again!!! 

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sandra T

From start to finish the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor met every expectation and more. This is definitely the place to have your wedding. They well exceeded anything I could have possibly imagined. From the moment we first met with them to the day of our wedding and then on they... Read More made us feel relaxed and well catered to. Every guest raved about the whole affair from the food to the service. I can honestly say that choosing the Villa Barone to host my ceremony and reception was the best decision we made and we cannot thank them enough for the phenomenal job they did in making our day nothing less than a perfect fairy tale. Thank you again to all the staff and management for doing everything they could to make our special day nothing less than memorable.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Eileen D

There really are no words to describe how amazing this venue is from start to finish! We only looked at two places before meeting with Vinny and from the second we met with him we knew it was the one. He is SO sweet and professional and made sure that everything was perfect. He... Read More even created a whole mashed potato bar set up that I requested and it was beautiful!!! Johnny, Robby and the staff were so accommodating. Robby was there for anything I needed all night and I can't thank him enough. I felt like an absolute princess with the outdoor patio (I highly recommend it). My guests said they felt like they were literally in another country! Couldn't have been any classier which is exactly what I wnared. The room set up is perfect and of course THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! My guests are still raving about this wedding and venue. You HAVE to book them you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Marilyn F

The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor was absolutely magical! From the moment we walked into the doors we were treated with top notch service. I never thought customer service like this even exsisted anymore. We traveled all the way from Saratoga Springs, New York just to have our... Read More wedding at this venue. I fell in love the minute I walked in! Being from out of town it is hard to know what places are great and the Villa recommended all of our vendors and loved every single one of them!!! I love the fact that I didn't deal with a wedding coordinator but with the actual owners and manager and even became friends with them. I could literally text them with any questions I had and they responded right back in minutes. This is all just before my wedding but the day of my wedding was even better then I could of ever imagined. From all the beautiful detail to the service just blew me away. I was treated like royalty! The maidtr'd James was absolutely amazing. He never lost patience and helped me to stay calm when I needed it. I couldn't thank him enough when leaving. My bridal attendant Antoinette was spectacular. At one point, a gentlemen stepped on the back of my dress and my whole bustle came out with a few buttons and she came running by my side with pins and helped me. The spread was unbelievable. The veinnese hour was out of this world. My guests will not stop talking about it. It felt like my wedding was a show! I will also never forget both owners and manager Vinny greeting me before I walked out for my Ceremony just to be sure I was ok and everything ran perfect. I recommend every Bride to this beautiful venue if you want a fairytale wedding. Words cant even describe how thankful I am to have had my wedding here. Our guests told us it was the wedding of the century and I 100% agree!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Charlene R

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor in Mahopac, NY is the venue to seek. The "professionalism" that my husband and I received was AMAZING! From the minute we met Johnny he made us feel like "family." This is how they treated us from the second we walked through the door and the contract... Read More hadn't been signed yet. Our wedding was on 8/20/16 and the responses we received were words like "elegant, beautiful, gorgeous and fantastic." Although this was based on how the wedding went which would not have been possible without people like Johnny, Lauren (LOVE her), Chris, Vinny and James. If you EVER get the chance to work with any of them, you will want to book every event with them. I wish I could give you higher than 5 stars because you deserve the galaxy. So happy we picked you...Love you guys dearly..............Charlene and Mario Goldsmith

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Niki D

Our wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor was absolutely amazing, we were treated like family the second we walked in the door. Everything from the food to the entertainment was above and beyond our expectations. Our elegant reception to picturesque outdoors created... Read More memorable moments. Our guests are still talking about the entire evening. Gianni, Vinny, our Maitre D', bridal attendant and the entire staff took care of everything and helped make our dream wedding become a reality Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Tom & Niki

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Ashley L

One word, OBSESSED! The Villa Barone was the first & last venue we chose to look at after getting engaged. We met with Vinny who gave us the tour of the venue while explaining in detail each element of our soon to be big day. Any question we had day or night he had the answer &... Read More would respond promptly. The attention to detail, level of service & knowledge of the entire planning process sold us instantly. It isn't all about Vinny though every single person at the Villa makes your experience a 10. On different occasions we met with Johnny, Nicky, Chris as well as our Maitre De Robert & each of them knew all the details of our day without us having to reiterate a single thing. Every wish I had for our wedding day came true & each person had an instrumental part in making sure it happened. Their lake front property is gorgeous we got some of our best pictures from our day overlooking Lake Mahopac. We chose to have our reception in the Tivoli Ballroom, we had access to each side of the venue for pictures which was perfect. The food was fantastic from the cocktail hour, dinner courses & the desserts Venetian hour. A huge feature was our after party. With each wedding my husband and I go to everyone is sad the night is over at 11. Even after our 6 hour reception we had our closests friends & family continue to party with us in another chique lounge style ballroom filled with white couches & we continued to eat a delicious breakfast spread they put on for us. Our Maitre de Robert made sure our drinks were always full that we had each and every single thing our hearts desired. Robert met with us days before our wedding & assured us everything would be just as we wanted. I cannot say enough about Christina she was fantastic, the dream come true bridesmaid ! Our guests are still talking about how this was one of the BEST weddings they have ever been to & have never experienced anything like our wedding night. We walked out hugging and kissing all of the staff at the Villa, we couldn't imagine a more perfect day anywhere else.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kayleigh M

We just had our wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor, and words cannot describe how amazing it truly was! Our night here could not have gone more perfectly. From the moment we stepped out of the limo to the moment we left the service was excellent. The food was absolutely... Read More amazing from the cocktail hour to the dessert. Our Maitre D, Steve, was there every step of the way throughout the night, as well as another server Antonio and our bridal attendant Antoniette. We never had to look for them if we needed anything, someone was always there for us. They constantly checked in to make sure we were doing okay and everything was going well. They truly made us feel so special and did everything to make sure our night went smooth and we had an amazing night. The room was set up exactly how we envisioned, they took care of all of our special requests, and they packed everything up and put it into our cars at the end of the night. The flow of the whole reception was perfect with just the right mix of dancing and sitting down to eat. There was no point in time where we were worried or stessed about anything happening. The champagne March was amazing and unique, I've never seen anything like it, and the dessert set up was incredible. We received compliments throughout the entire night from everyone on how amazing service was at the tables and how accommodating and on top of everything the waiters were. Our guests felt so taken care of and they were honestly telling us over and over how they've never been to a wedding like this one!! And that's all thanks to the Villa Barone!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to any couple looking for a unique, beautiful, worry free, and truly special wedding night!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Angie G

The Villa Barone is the reason I was able to honor my marriage with the celebration it deserved. I was also able to host my guests like royalty. I only get married once, so the fact that it was a beautiful and tasty celebration will always allow me to look back fondly. My (230... Read More person) wedding was on June 4, 2016 in the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor (“Villa”) and I was blown away. The level of professionalism is one that leaves no detail unnoticed, and no question unanswered. With the Villa, the food/bar/cake/wait service was all taken care of—it was nothing but smooth sailing. We enjoyed the whole night and didn’t need to rip our hair out planning because so much is already taken care of by the Villa. Nicky made me feel at ease because from the moment we started talking about the date/size of my wedding I knew he was a wedding expert. He knows the trajectory of a wedding night like the back of his hand and I was able to run ideas by him to know whether or not they logistically made sense. The staff is dressed impeccably, they are well-spoken, addressed by guests professionally, and all reflect the decorum of a wedding celebration. The staff made sure that we (the wedding party) had food and drink in the bridal suite after we finished taking photos. That kind of detail was something I appreciated, because we were hungry, thirsty, and ready to have fun! My bridal attendant was like a dream bridesmaid so that your true bridesmaids can enjoy the night—she truly catered to me and it made the biggest difference. The maître d kept the night running so smoothly, his level of experience is one that is unparalleled. I’ll now move onto what most people couldn’t stop raving over: the food. no establishment has ever blown me away the way the Villa did. Every single thing tasted fresh, perfectly prepared, making it hard to believe you were in a catering hall. At the cocktail hour, each station was a completely new experience for my guests, from the mozzarella maker to the raw bar. The Viennese hour was something that I still hear about weeks later—any kind of pastry/dessert you can think of was there. My guests were in awe as was I. I got so many compliments on my cake, which was made by the Villa’s talented pastry chef. It was what a wedding cake should be: photogenic, beautiful, and delicious. During a special dance, we shocked our guests with pyrotechnics which left everyone’s jaws on the floor. The Villa pulled it off in a way that wasn’t tacky—instead it was a tasteful and fun touch to such a special song for us. The actual establishment is so beautiful, and clean. I’ve gone to catering halls where the bathrooms/hallways are less than inviting. Every part of the Villa that my guests saw (the bathrooms, the hallways, the lobby area) was clean, beautifully decorated, and inviting. I took family photos by the waterfall and from the proofs I’ve seen it’s gorgeous. The lake front property for our photos made for beautiful photos too!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Samantha S

The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor made all of our dreams come true on our special day. The entire staff was amazing from the very first day we stepped foot inside to take a tour, all the way to post-wedding. If you would like a "hands off" approach for your wedding day, then this... Read More venue is for you. They took care of EVERYTHING. We are extremely busy people and wanted a place that could handle all of the logistics for us. From selecting our date and room, to planning our ceremony, choosing our menu and package, linens etc. Vinny was there every step of the way. He responded to all of my questions very quickly and I was always satisfied with the answers. The day of the wedding, I couldn't have been more pleased. The staff set up everything perfectly the way I requested, and although there was one small mix up, they fixed it IMMEDIATELY and none of the guests ever saw it! They are truly pros, and so organized. The ceremony, cocktail hour & reception were seamless. My groom and I didn't need to lift a finger. I can't say enough about the staff! And our guests were so impressed by the gorgeous outside setting for the ceremony, the food at the cocktail hour and the reception. I heard so many people say its the best wedding they've ever been to! We had the champagne march, 4 course dinner, dessert carts. It was truly amazing! I couldn't recommend this venue enough!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

My daughter's wedding on 5/2916 was a beautiful and a memorable event thanks to the Villa Barone. When we started planning the vent over a year and a half ago we could not have more pleased with the help and the advice from Vinny and his staff. The ceremony site was... Read More gorgeous. Everything was pristine and there was even a fresh coat of paint on the railings. Service was white glove all day. I can not say enough about the friendly and the attentive staff. Food was bountiful, but most importantly delicious. Everything was prepared with care and in some cases to order. Each guest was made to feel special and important. Our guests traveled from many parts of the country and the world and I have received compliments from so many. Some have called it the "Wonder Wedding". I can honestly recommend the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor without any doubts. Thank you for an amazing day!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

From Mother of the Bride...wedding 5/20/16 The wedding was unforgettable. Our guests attended from the west coast, east coast, Midwest and abroad and couldn't have been more complimentary on the food, service and ambience. Villa Barone delivers a quality reception and does... Read More it seamlessly. They were accommodating and pleasant. You will receive a complete package with this venue and the ownership, management and service is top notch. I would not have changed ANYTHING about the evening (except perhaps that it would last another day...). Without hesitation, this venue deserves 5 stars and more. Thank you Johnny, Vinny and the Villa Barone team for a spectacular evening enjoyed by all!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Brittany L

Our wedding was flawless, the service at the Villa Barone is unlike any other. Chris, the maitre di, was very attentive and thoughtful. Lauren, the bridal attendant, sewed my husbands button back on when it fell off. Overall, there wasn't anything that I wasn't happy with and if... Read More you're looking for the "perfect" wedding day Villa Barone is the place to go.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Lloydine J

I am planning my wedding now for May 2017 and toured quite a few venues. None of the venues "felt right" until we visited this one. From the moment we walked in the door we could feel the genuine warmth and hospitality from literally everyone that crossed our path. To say... Read More that Johnny is an amazing person is an extreme understatement!! This family owned and run business is the epitome of excellence when it comes to customer service and going above and beyond to make sure that you are truly pleased. They are understanding, extremely honest people who want to help you create the wedding of your dreams. I very rarely take the time to write reviews but I just had to this time. I often wonder about vendors that have perfect 5 star reviews but I can tell you that this family works hard to earn every review posted on this site and they truly deserve it. My mother is extremely difficult to impress and she couldn't stop talking about how great they are and how beautiful the venue is. I am a very anal person and would have been looking at many more venues and comparing each detail, but I am officially done. This is where my wedding will be- hands down! I know that I will never find a place offering as much value and sophistication as the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Tiffany T

We had our reception on 08/29/2015,and it was obvious we had chosen the right place. Nicky, Gianni, Vinny and staff took care of every little detail. We had 400+ guests, so imagine the stress level of planning a very large Italian/Portuguese wedding! Every member of the staff at... Read More VBHM made sure that everything was taken care of while planning, leading up to the day, and the day of. Food was one thing that being from these two types of cultures was very important to both families. Nicky went above and beyond to make sure that both cultures were represented in our selection of food, from the cocktail hour all the way through to the Viennese hour. Cocktail hour was held outdoors and I cannot explain how amazing the space where it was held looked. So many of our guests ranted and raved about all the different stations of food including a mozzarella maker. Onto the reception, from the presentation of the salad all the way to the main course all of guest’s food was prepared, presented and tasted like it had been prepared for each individual guest in a small Italian restaurant. The first thing most of our guests express when talking about our wedding is the quality of the food. Where do you even begin to explain how awesome the Viennese hour is, from the pyrotechnics and the amazing show they put on, to the ice sculptures lit up and every imaginable homemade desert anyone can think of. What a production! If one thing is for sure, your guests will never leave hungry or disappointed. The thing that stands out the most about VBHM and sets them apart from other venues was the service and the staff. The whole staff including owners treated us, our families and our guests as if each and every one of us were a part of their family. The manager Vinny watched over our wedding as if it was his own daughter’s wedding and is one of the most sincere and genuine people you will ever encounter. Our maître d Robert greeted us as soon as we stepped off of our party bus, and led us, followed us, and made sure we didn’t want for anything. The bridal attendant Antoinette was a god sent. Anything that had to do with the bride was taken care of by her from the largest to the smallest detail. To call the service at VB white glove would be an understatement. You won’t even find highly trained, well spoken, and well-groomed servers like VB has in some of your finest restaurants. The production and execution by the staff is impeccable. Each and every one on the entire staff from valet, servers, kitchen staff, bartenders, greeters, bridal attendant on up to the maître d and manager take pride and are experts in their field. VBHM is the best in the business and I will assure you that there isn’t another venue in the tri-state area that is even CAPABLE of executing a wedding the way VBHM does!! Nicky and Gianni pull out all of the stops to make sure that each wedding is the bride and grooms dream come true. To give you an example of this, Nicky, the owner of VB, saw that my husband was nervous about greeting our guests with a speech, so he sat with my husband and helped him write it, so that it was heartfelt to the point and got him off the stage quickly. We will never be able to thank them enough but will always have the photographs, video and memories of our amazing night, courtesy of everyone at Villa Barone, also our guests will never ever stop talking about our spectacular wedding. Thank you Villa Barone!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Colleen S

If you want your dream wedding, you can stop looking once you reach the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. We got married on premises on October 17, 2015. Their ceremony space is simply spectacular. There's a beautiful waterfall and what a view!!! (especially in the fall!!) From day 1... Read More to the food tasting to the day of the wedding we were treated with such respect and appreciation, we felt so welcomed every time we stopped by. They worked with us on every single detail from our rustic fall decor, to signature drinks to our "outside the box" place cards and guestbook display. All of our guests still tell us what an amazing time they had. The food was incredible and the staff was so attentive and friendly. Both my husband and I, including our parents, were so well taken care of that day, the bridal attendants were absolutley fantastic. I wish we could live that night over and over again. We also are accepting invitations to anyone else's wedding at the VBHM because we would love to be guests at any wedding held there! It honestly was the best decision we made in terms of our wedding, it's the most value for your money hands down. Thank you to the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

The BEST around

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Jessica L

My husband and I had our wedding here in early September which was GRAND. The outdoor ceremony was breathtaking and reception incredibly beautiful. These guys are the real deal. They did such and amazing job in every detail of our wedding and took care of everything. Their... Read More service was the best I’ve EVER seen and the food was even better. There were a number of guests who had food allergies and they literally prepared completely separate dishes for them, talk about exceptional service! But they weren’t the only ones given special treatment. On the day of our wedding we couldn’t have asked for anything better. We were greeted as soon as our limo arrived and escorted to and from the ceremony. Our bridal attendant was amazing and catered to our every need. She fluffed my dress, pulled out my chair, followed us out for pictures, had food waiting for us every time we sat down and new drinks waiting before the thought to ask for another even crossed my mind. I especially loved that instead of ordering one entrée, we were given a tray with all three! Not only were we able to try it all, but so were our guests! After dinner was served, they offered each guest a second serving of everything. Oh, and don’t even get me started on the Viennese hour! Absolutely AMAZING, an incredible sight to see. When they started rolling in the tables I couldn’t believe how much they were bringing out and everything was wonderfully delicious. Although we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour, this was a huge hit for our guests and we are still getting compliments. When reminiscing about this, people shake their heads like “no, it was SO good and I STILL can’t believe how good it was” I think it might have been the highlight of the wedding for some! At the Villa Barone they have impeccable service and make sure every detail is perfect. I couldn't have picked a better venue! All of our guests had an amazing time and raved about how great our wedding was!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashley c

We cannot say enough good things about this venue! From the very moment we stepped foot inside it was 100% all about us and our needs! The entire staff is extremely accommodating and professional! We booked on the spot and knew our wedding would be fanatic! The food was... Read More unbelievable! From cocktail, main course and our wedding cake! We can'

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor = The Best

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Melissa S

Look, I'll level with you. I've only been married once. So, can I tell you Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is the best wedding venue in history? No. I can't. But I can tell you that I had the best wedding I could have imagined there. And it doesn't just start the day of.... Read More Nicky, Vinny, and all the boys are there for you the whole way through. I was nervous as heck about making decisions and how to incorporate personal touches, but they made it soooo easy. They are incredibly accommodating, very understanding about even the smallest request, and all around make you feel secure and excited. They legitimately care that you get the wedding you want to have and are very generous in helping make that happen. For example the bride’s father really enjoys Babas. They don’t make them in house but arranged to get a special tray of them for him from Arthur Ave at no charge. That’s just one example of many. The day of the wedding was beautiful. The photos of our Packard against the fountain are incredible and the cocktail hour outside was seriously unreal. People who are from Italy said it felt exactly like Italy. The mozzarella guy certainly helped that, but still – it was that beautiful! I wish I could go back and just stare at it for a while, but I guess that’s what the pictures are for. Our maître d and our bridal attendant were there for us the whole time, making changes on the fly, getting us food and drinks and generally keeping things moving. And if they ever needed more help we knew that Nicky and co were outside ready to assist in anyway. I think twice during the reception I thought of something that we might want to do on the spot and they were able to give me advice quickly and we made decisions that I felt great about. As a groom, I just wanted to have a smooth day that my bride would remember forever. These folks made it happen and I was able to just enjoy myself and watch my bride do the same. Our guests were blown away and multiple friends outright told us our wedding might have been even better than theirs. I told them that it was the best wedding for us and that was all that mattered. Villa Barone made that happen by making us feel comfortable and confident on our big day. Cheers guys - we'll see you at an event soon I hope!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Mary Ann

Thanks to everyone at Villa Barone, especially Nick, Vinnie and Gianni for helping us plan a very beautiful, classic and timeless wedding. We also thank Robert our maître d’ and Stephanie our personal attendant, for your professionalism and attentiveness throughout the evening.... Read More All of you made us feel like royalty. Everything from the cocktail hour to our captivating ballroom, the wonderful food and excellent service turned out better than we envisioned. All of our guests shared the same experience while also mentioning it was the best wedding they had ever attended! We can’t wait to relive our day again once we receive our photos/videos from Runway Photo, who was recommended by you. For now, thank you for sharing some of our beautiful photos on your facebook page. So we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and feel you deserve recognition for a job well done! Again, thank you for making our special day one we will never forget!