The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor

Mahopac, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor

A BALLROOM IN MAHOPAC, NY

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor designs the ultimate luxurious wedding experience for couples with a flair and appreciation for drama. Every exquisite little detail will be attended to at this Italian-inspired property in the gorgeous Hudson River Valley in Mahopac, New York.

With a waterfront location and Roman-inspired landscaped gardens, the elegant grounds of Villa Barone Hilltop Manor are ideal for a memorable outdoor ceremony. A gazebo, classical statues and a magnificent 40-foot waterfall provide a sophisticated backdrop for a romantic exchange of vows. Couples can draw inspiration from European-style for their first look photograph by posing next to the sparkling waterfront or near the columns and stone patios that surround the waterfall. Covered and uncovered outdoor spaces are available for the ceremony and reception at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor.

Spaces for ceremonies and receptions are also available inside the lavishly decorated interior of Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. Couples who get married during the winter months will love the plush and festive holiday decorations, particularly the superbly decorated Christmas tree. If the grounds are covered in snow, the inside of Villa Barone Hilltop Manor, with its gold and mahogany details, crystal chandeliers and elegant marble floors, has no shortage of beautiful photo opportunities.

Villa Baron Hilltop Manor is an award-winning venue known for its superb service. With years of wedding and event planning experience under their belt, couples can rest assured that the staff and management at Villa Baron Hilltop Manor know exactly what they’re doing.

Villa Baron Hilltop Manor will dazzle guests during the reception with an array of sumptuous cuisine and delicious drinks, from the cocktail hour all the way through to dessert. With a full dance floor, strobe lights and a booming sound system, couples and their guests can dance their hearts out in a club-like atmosphere.

Couples can choose from three main menu packages that include everything from the cocktail hour to the cake cutting ceremony. Couples who have their wedding at Villa Baron Hilltop Manor can rest easy knowing that most of the materials needed, from linens and plates to chairs and decorations are readily available onsite.

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor spares no extravagance for couples seeking the ultimate experience. These are a few noteworthy perks:

• A private, after-hours lounge with colored lights and plush furniture
  • An option to have the 'Viennese Tables' for dessert, which includes ice carvings, pyrotechnic displays, water and chocolate fountains, culinary artistic displays and fresh flowers.
  • Menu packages include a white-glove passed hors d’oeuvres service.
  • More opulent add-ons to menu packages include a martini station, chocolate fondue and a fresh mozzarella station

Timeless Elegance of Hilltop Manor

Experience for yourself the beauty and grandeur of the Hudson Valley's most elegant, upscale catering hall! We will assist you every step of the way to create the grandest affair to fit your budget with the utmost personal touch and guarantee a memorable experience to last a lifetime.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Park, Rooftop, Tented

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

466 Route 6, Mahopac, NY (914) 478-7575

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is simply "Magical". It will forever hold a special place in our HEARTS. From the moment we stepped into VBHM we knew this was the one. The same way I felt when I saw my wife for the first time. There aren't enough words to describe how amazing of a... Read More person Vinny is. He treated me and my wife as if we were family. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we dreamed of. And when the day finally arrived, it was SURREAL. We were floating on a cloud. Vinny treated our wedding day as though it was his very own. From their breathtaking waterfall to their incredible cocktail hour, we were living a dream. Their service and wait staff is hands down the Best of the Best!!! My family being owners of Italian restaraunts raved about how delicious the food was. Our ceremony on the terrace was like a scene from a romantic movie. The Entire Staff, Johnny, Jacqueline, Nicky, our Maitre D' Robert and Bridal Attendent Christina were amazing in making sure our wedding was perfect. Whenever we needed something they made it happen. Such extraordinary people in making sure it exceeded all our expectations. Between the Delicious Entrees, to the Champagne March, to the Gorgeous Chandeliers and Grand Ballroom, everything was AMAZING!!!!!!!! And when it was time for Viennese and I looked out towards my guests, their jaws dropped. Table after table began making their way onto the dance floor and it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! From zeppoles to pyrotechnics and illuminated ice sculptures, every dessert you can imagine was there. It took me a week to write this review because I couldn't keep up with all the phone calls and messages from my guests telling me how it was the BEST WEDDING they ever attended. From the bottom of our hearts I can't thank you enough for helping us make memories that we will cherish forever!!!! It was truly the BEST DAY of Our LIVES!!!!! Love, Ediris & Peter 7/31/15

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Debbie S

If you want your expectations exceeded, book Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. From the outside, one may not think much of this spectacular venue, but definitely, GO INSIDE! From the outside terrace, waterfalls and gorgeous ballrooms, there is another breathtaking view around every... Read More corner. When my fiancé and I were looking for a wedding venue, this was the ONLY place where they honest and accommodating. We decided on the platinum package for the extra hour as well as the over-the-top cocktail hour. Gianny and Vinny were extremely helpful in making sure our day went perfectly. The day of the wedding, July 8, 2016, we not only had a maître D’ assigned to us (Rob) but also a bridal attendant (Antoinette). These two individuals could not have done more for us and our family. Whenever we needed something, they had already anticipated our needs and it was done. They even thought about things that we didn’t think about. When we couldn’t finish our meals, we were offered to take them home! Throughout the day, there was a threat of rain all day long, but Rob & Vinny kept a close eye on the weather and it turned out perfectly. They made me definitely feel at ease and were calm the entire day. There were good surprises from then on in. The ceremony space was decorated beautifully and Rob made sure that everyone walked in and was organized. Rob was instrumental in the rehearsal as well. I didn’t really have to do anything, which at that point, I really was relieved! Rob took control of everything and knows how to run the show. During the reception, we had a champagne parade which was beautiful and for dessert, there was practically a train of dessert carts! Such a terrific and fun idea. All of my guests raved about the food and the staff. Everyone was so professional and accommodating. I could just go on and on about everyone here but go see for yourself! You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Audrey B

My son just had his wedding here the past Sunday. I don't even know where to begin. It was absolutely wonderful. From the first time we walked in to bring wedding favors and other items for the wedding, to the actual day. Nicky and his staff were great. I don't think we... Read More could have asked for a better place. I heard several of our guests just raving about it. Anything that we asked for or needed, it was handled perfectly. I would highly recommend the Villa Barone for any event. Thank you again for making my son and now daughter-in-laws day so special.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Christina M

I just had my wedding at Villa Barone in Mahopac NY on 7/28/2017. It is incredibly difficult to express how amazing the whole experience was. Every aspect of the entire process was phenomenal from day 1. We fell in love with the staff and the location the second we walked in.... Read More We initially met with Gianni who made the entire process easy and stress free. (A pretty big deal when planning a wedding) Rob and Lauren made every minute of our actual wedding day exceptional. There was nothing I needed to worry about and there was nothing they wouldn't handle. And those were just the people my husband and I were with. My guests all raved about their individual waiter or waitress. How friendly, wonderful and attentive they were. And everyone LOVED the bartender. (I believe his name was Ralph) The hospitality was 5 star. Then there was the food. Delicious! And I don't mean that just the bride and grooms food was good like you see at most weddings. Everyone's food was great and my guests kept raving about cocktail hour. Finally I'd like to mention the cleanliness. Every inch of this place is pristine. If you are looking for a place for your wedding I highly recommend Villa Barone. They will exceed your expectations. They made my day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sara T

We love the Villa Barone! My husband's cousin was married at this venue and we couldn't help but book them for our own wedding. Seriously...they are the best. They are professional, attentive, kind, passionate, and have great personalities! Every person at the Villa Barone has... Read More the intention of making your party/wedding the BEST experience! Special thank you's to Vinny who answered all my crazy questions and was always there to talk to me, Stephen who was the BEST and SO accommodating allllll night long, and our bridal attendant Marissa who was GREAT and so sweet!! We love you guys.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Mike R

What are you really getting for your money? On June 17th, my daughter and now son-in-law had their wedding reception at Villa Barone in Mahopac. As everyone has pointed out in the numerous reviews on the site, Villa Barone is a feast for the eyes and palate. The venue is... Read More gorgeous and the food unrivaled. But what goes on behind the scenes? I am a health and safety inspector and have inspected most of the venues in Westchester County. I can tell you first hand that often what you see is not what you get. So when the time came for my daughter to get married, there was really only one clear choice: Villa Barone in Mahopac. Nicky, Gianni and Robert are truly professionals. Not only did they deliver on their promises, they went above and beyond to make this day the most special day it could be. There was not one single task or detail related to the wedding that did not get their full attention. Our florist, the bus transportation for our guests, and even our photographer came from the recommendations provide by Nicky, Gianni and Robert. In short, they were our wedding planners. But that was only the beginning. As I mentioned, I am a health and safety inspector and I get to see a side of the catering business few get to see. From the moment I stepped foot into Villa Barone to do my first inspection all those many years ago, continuing up to the day of my daughter’s wedding, I knew this was a special place. When people use the expression “you can eat off the floor” I now know what that means. Everything having to do with Villa Barone is first class. The kitchen is spotless and well organized, the food is only first rate and prepared the day of the event and the staff is well trained and all are professionals. Lastly, the building is well maintained and safe. I wish I could say this about most of the other venues I inspect, but sadly, I cannot. If most brides to be could see where their wedding meal is going to be prepared and the people who will be preparing it they would not be happy. So before you sign that contract you should ask yourself, I am getting what I paid for? If you are signing that contract with Villa Barone the answer will always be yes.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Ashley I

Villa Barone Hilltop is the place to get married hands down! Nicky, Gianni,Vinny & the lovely staff at Villa Barone nothing but the BEST! They truly helped us have our dream wedding.From the moment, we walked in the doors to book our date we were treated as family.We looked at... Read More several different places and we felt like just a number.As soon as we walked into Villa we knew it was different.The vibe and warmness; we felt so comfortable.Greeted by hugs and smiles every time you walked in. As most brides I would say I had a little bit of OCD & perfectionist tendencies.The staff blew me away on how they made my visions come true.They had patience and understanding with me.They completed my next move before I even thought to make it.We had our first look at the beautiful lake front minutes from the venue.They provided cooler of drinks for us all. The beautifully landscaped property sitting on the water was breathtaking.Our pictures look like they came straight out of a magazine.As soon as we went to the venue the love and warmth we felt from the staff took my breath away.We took some more pictures on the beautiful terrace and in front of the amazing waterfall and stairs.We had our ceremony outside with the waterfall in the background.Everything was truly picture perfect.NOW it was time to PARTY! I did not attend cocktail hour because I wanted to be a surprise as I walked in to the reception.My Bridal party & husband attended. They said the food was to die for. Everywhere you turned there was delicious food.I sent my maid of honor down to video a little peak of what was going on and all I seen was the back of people because everyone was swarming the delicious food.My first look of the room my husband & I walked in to the room and my eyes flooded with tears.It truly was everything I ever dreamed of since I was a little girl. Every i was dotted and t was crossed. Still I am speechless on how amazing everything looked.The champagne toast was so lovely & nice touch. The FOOD I cant even being to tell you how amazing every bit of food was. I have celiac and they were so accommodating in making sure I got EVEYTHING gluten free I could get.Our Maitre D’s were so amazing all night long.I felt so comfortable with them right way. They got us everything and anything we needed before we had to turn around.We did a Viennese hour which brought people in aw. They never seen a Viennese hour how Villa Barone throw one.The ice sculptures, fire, and water. Truly amazing. You know it is a memorable wedding when you wake up the next morning flooded with texts, Facebook, Instagram alerts of everyone posts of a great time. Every time I looked around everyone had a smile on their face, a drink in their hand, having a great time.The feedback we got from both sides was nothing but the best! The staff is on point friendly and hard workers.The food was absolutely amazing. Guests are raving about Cocktail hour to Viennese hour & everything in-between.From the moment our guest walked in to the moment they left, they got treated like royalty. My husband said to me “I don’t know why people say weddings are a waste of money I would do it over and over again, (to me of course) that was the best time of my life.” They truly exceeded our expatiations. The family over at Villa Barone will forever share a special part in my husbands and my life. They truly set our marriage off on the right foot to spend our first day as husband and wife having such a fabulous wedding celebration.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Michele M

When you plan a wedding, the last thing you need is to worry about your vendors ! I have been a guest at The Hilltop for over 10 years. I couldn't have chosen a better place to have my special day. If you want elegance, class , amazing food & special attention to detail this... Read More is the perfect place for your wedding day. Every Bride deserves to be treated like royalty & you will never feel less then that when your at The Hilltop. My wedding guru Vinny was a true gem ; I could have NEVER made the decisions for my day without his professional expertise! Our magical nite was topped off with a firework display compliments of the owners. WOW is all my husband I can say !!! Thank you to all at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor XO

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kimberly M

Venue, service, food is AMAZING. The venue is absolutely beautiful. Our guests continue to talk about attentive the venue staff was. The food is absolutely amazing. We've been to a lot of wedding venues and the food and service here have topped them all. I can't wait to go... Read More back and attend a wedding as a guest to witness it again. The staff here will go out of their way to ensure you have the wedding of a life time. I would HIGHLY suggest this venue to anyone looking to book.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kimberly M

Absolutely the best venue! These guys are amazing! Everything was so easy with them, they took care of everything! The word "no" never came out of their mouths. The venue itself is gorgeous, they have a lakefront property exclusively for photo's, outside the venue is a gorgeous... Read More view of the mountains and a waterfall in the background. What more could you ask for? Oh wait, good food right? The food is outstanding! From beginning to end this place is amazing. To top it all off, the Viennese hour is jaw dropping. Not Jaw dropping in the figurative way. Literally I watched our families jaws drop when the Viennese hour came out. Worth every single penny.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lucy B

VB Hilltop blew our expectations out of the water! We wanted a classic, elegant ceremony and reception with spectacular food, drinks, and incredible service. This venue cannot be topped!! Between the plentiful, delicious food, and the on-point hospitality, you will not have to... Read More worry about a thing. We had an incredible ceremony outside near the gorgeous fountains and flowers that make you feel like you are somewhere in the Italian Riviera. My family has had a few parties here, and every single one has been tailored to the needs/desires of the family. You would never know you are at the same place! Our bar staff, maitre d, Robert, and bridal attendant were spectacular. Nicky and team handled EVERYTHING and even wrapped up food for us since we were so busy it was hard to find time to eat! We cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lauren D

Thank you so much for an absolutely amazing wedding at the Hilltop. My recent wedding day there 9/17 was a dream come true all made possible by you and your amazing staff. James and Lauren were absolutely phenomenal in making sure everything went smoothly and were there for all... Read More of my needs that day. I could not have asked for anything more and thank you and your staff for this. Also thank you for helping me through the process. We felt at home from the minute we walked in Villa Barone. Every one of your staff members made us feel like family. Special thanks to Gianni, Vinny, James, Lauren, Chris and Robert. You all are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Victoria D

AMAZING!!!! My Husband and I got married at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor on September 16th and it was nothing short of a dream come true. From the very first time we stepped inside Villa Barone to check out the venue we were greeted and treated like family. Nicky was fantastic! My... Read More brother had gotten married there 4 years prior so I knew they were already great but little did i know how great they really are. What you see as a guest at the wedding is only the beginning. From the moment we stepped out of the limo on our wedding night, what seemed to be and entire staff of people including Lauren, our bridal attendant, and Rob, the Maitre D were all outside awaiting our arrival. They took all of our belongings up to the bridal suite and quickly ensured that we were not missing a thing. I feel like I could write a whole book on how amazing Lauren was. I've never been catered to like that in my entire life and I cannot thank her enough! When we arrived after the ceremony and taking pictures my feet were killing me. Lauren made sure that any time i needed a change of shoes my sandals were there waiting for me and if I needed a quick change back for photos or a dance she was right there with my heels. I also had a long train on my dress and she ensured the whole night that it was looking fabulous. Not only that but she got us plates of food from the cocktail hour to the venetian hour to make sure that we were able to try all the delicious food and had our table all prepared with my favorite wine and everything. If there is one thing I am good at it is stressing out and worrying. Nicky, Vinny, Rob, Lauren all continued to tell us not to worry that everything would be perfect. As soon as we arrived I have never felt more reassured and comfortable in my life. I literally did not worry about one thing and it was all PERFECT. There is absolutely nothing I would have changed and we cannot be more grateful.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Piera R

VBHM is a venue that has everything: great staff, incredible food, beautiful grounds,& gorgeous interior exterior. We had our Wedding on September 17, 2016.We were blessed to have the most Perfect weather for an unforgettable cocktail hour outside on their enormous patio.... Read More Dominick and I received an overwhelming amount of positive comments and rave reviews from our guests regarding the beauty of the venue and the amazing cuisine. All our guests were blown away by the service and how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. We had about 250 people they are still talking about how great the food is! Vinny, Nick, Johnny, Antoinette and Roberto from VBHM made our wedding feel like we were royalty from very beginning. All our guests felt they were treated with VIP service. The vast spread of exquisite food so carefully prepared and presented. We even had a gentleman from the Bronx make fresh mozzarella at the cocktail hour! The VBHM family all took the lead and reached out to make sure everyone was on the same page if needed. They were very accommodating in our requests for menu modifications as well as listening to our vision for our special day and helping to think outside the box to make it happen. All our guests loved the venue and how photogenic it is! We realized that from all angles and in both silly and posed photos, every shot looked like a million dollar affair - the outside balcony with the blooming trees and flowers, all the water fountains, the gorgeous LED lights and the fabulous chandeliers and the most amazing grand ballroom you will ever see and the perfect sweetheart table as well as a perfect veranda to escape to with its own water fountain, chairs & tables to enjoy an evening cigar & cordial under the full moon (my father’s favorite part I’m sure).Thank you to Johnny, Vinny, Nick, Roberto our Maître De and Antoinette (my personal bridal attendant) for all your patience and hard work to make this day so perfect us. The amazing attention to details, for making our visons reality, for making all my “Pinterest” ideas come to life, for doing EVERYTHING for us and we didn’t have to stress or worry about one thing! My bridal attendant Antoinette who was beyond anything I could have expected. She felt like a sister to me! Roberto and Antoinette took care of us, our parents, took care of all the specific things you don’t remember the day of the wedding. The entire staff at VBHM organized EVERYTHING,I can tell you this… Dominick and I did not have ONE thing go wrong for our wedding. Not one hiccup. It was smooth as can be and beyond wonderful then one can imagine. Everyone is still in AWE & Amazed at the presentation and the food and how truly everything was perfect. We are still getting phone calls about the amazing cocktail hour that was outside and the amazing Venetian hour and most importantly the “Filet Mignon and how it cuts just like butter!”I personally recommend Villa Barone Hill Top Manor to all the future brides out there. NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM, Believe me I’ve seen so many venues,but Villa Barone Hilltop Manor family knows what they are doing.. From beginning to the very end!Love them! Now I want to plan another party to have there just to eat the food again!!! 

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sandra T

From start to finish the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor met every expectation and more. This is definitely the place to have your wedding. They well exceeded anything I could have possibly imagined. From the moment we first met with them to the day of our wedding and then on they... Read More made us feel relaxed and well catered to. Every guest raved about the whole affair from the food to the service. I can honestly say that choosing the Villa Barone to host my ceremony and reception was the best decision we made and we cannot thank them enough for the phenomenal job they did in making our day nothing less than a perfect fairy tale. Thank you again to all the staff and management for doing everything they could to make our special day nothing less than memorable.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Eileen D

There really are no words to describe how amazing this venue is from start to finish! We only looked at two places before meeting with Vinny and from the second we met with him we knew it was the one. He is SO sweet and professional and made sure that everything was perfect. He... Read More even created a whole mashed potato bar set up that I requested and it was beautiful!!! Johnny, Robby and the staff were so accommodating. Robby was there for anything I needed all night and I can't thank him enough. I felt like an absolute princess with the outdoor patio (I highly recommend it). My guests said they felt like they were literally in another country! Couldn't have been any classier which is exactly what I wnared. The room set up is perfect and of course THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! My guests are still raving about this wedding and venue. You HAVE to book them you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Marilyn F

The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor was absolutely magical! From the moment we walked into the doors we were treated with top notch service. I never thought customer service like this even exsisted anymore. We traveled all the way from Saratoga Springs, New York just to have our... Read More wedding at this venue. I fell in love the minute I walked in! Being from out of town it is hard to know what places are great and the Villa recommended all of our vendors and loved every single one of them!!! I love the fact that I didn't deal with a wedding coordinator but with the actual owners and manager and even became friends with them. I could literally text them with any questions I had and they responded right back in minutes. This is all just before my wedding but the day of my wedding was even better then I could of ever imagined. From all the beautiful detail to the service just blew me away. I was treated like royalty! The maidtr'd James was absolutely amazing. He never lost patience and helped me to stay calm when I needed it. I couldn't thank him enough when leaving. My bridal attendant Antoinette was spectacular. At one point, a gentlemen stepped on the back of my dress and my whole bustle came out with a few buttons and she came running by my side with pins and helped me. The spread was unbelievable. The veinnese hour was out of this world. My guests will not stop talking about it. It felt like my wedding was a show! I will also never forget both owners and manager Vinny greeting me before I walked out for my Ceremony just to be sure I was ok and everything ran perfect. I recommend every Bride to this beautiful venue if you want a fairytale wedding. Words cant even describe how thankful I am to have had my wedding here. Our guests told us it was the wedding of the century and I 100% agree!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Charlene R

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor in Mahopac, NY is the venue to seek. The "professionalism" that my husband and I received was AMAZING! From the minute we met Johnny he made us feel like "family." This is how they treated us from the second we walked through the door and the contract... Read More hadn't been signed yet. Our wedding was on 8/20/16 and the responses we received were words like "elegant, beautiful, gorgeous and fantastic." Although this was based on how the wedding went which would not have been possible without people like Johnny, Lauren (LOVE her), Chris, Vinny and James. If you EVER get the chance to work with any of them, you will want to book every event with them. I wish I could give you higher than 5 stars because you deserve the galaxy. So happy we picked you...Love you guys dearly..............Charlene and Mario Goldsmith

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Niki D

Our wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor was absolutely amazing, we were treated like family the second we walked in the door. Everything from the food to the entertainment was above and beyond our expectations. Our elegant reception to picturesque outdoors created... Read More memorable moments. Our guests are still talking about the entire evening. Gianni, Vinny, our Maitre D', bridal attendant and the entire staff took care of everything and helped make our dream wedding become a reality Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Tom & Niki

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Ashley L

One word, OBSESSED! The Villa Barone was the first & last venue we chose to look at after getting engaged. We met with Vinny who gave us the tour of the venue while explaining in detail each element of our soon to be big day. Any question we had day or night he had the answer &... Read More would respond promptly. The attention to detail, level of service & knowledge of the entire planning process sold us instantly. It isn't all about Vinny though every single person at the Villa makes your experience a 10. On different occasions we met with Johnny, Nicky, Chris as well as our Maitre De Robert & each of them knew all the details of our day without us having to reiterate a single thing. Every wish I had for our wedding day came true & each person had an instrumental part in making sure it happened. Their lake front property is gorgeous we got some of our best pictures from our day overlooking Lake Mahopac. We chose to have our reception in the Tivoli Ballroom, we had access to each side of the venue for pictures which was perfect. The food was fantastic from the cocktail hour, dinner courses & the desserts Venetian hour. A huge feature was our after party. With each wedding my husband and I go to everyone is sad the night is over at 11. Even after our 6 hour reception we had our closests friends & family continue to party with us in another chique lounge style ballroom filled with white couches & we continued to eat a delicious breakfast spread they put on for us. Our Maitre de Robert made sure our drinks were always full that we had each and every single thing our hearts desired. Robert met with us days before our wedding & assured us everything would be just as we wanted. I cannot say enough about Christina she was fantastic, the dream come true bridesmaid ! Our guests are still talking about how this was one of the BEST weddings they have ever been to & have never experienced anything like our wedding night. We walked out hugging and kissing all of the staff at the Villa, we couldn't imagine a more perfect day anywhere else.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kayleigh M

We just had our wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor, and words cannot describe how amazing it truly was! Our night here could not have gone more perfectly. From the moment we stepped out of the limo to the moment we left the service was excellent. The food was absolutely... Read More amazing from the cocktail hour to the dessert. Our Maitre D, Steve, was there every step of the way throughout the night, as well as another server Antonio and our bridal attendant Antoniette. We never had to look for them if we needed anything, someone was always there for us. They constantly checked in to make sure we were doing okay and everything was going well. They truly made us feel so special and did everything to make sure our night went smooth and we had an amazing night. The room was set up exactly how we envisioned, they took care of all of our special requests, and they packed everything up and put it into our cars at the end of the night. The flow of the whole reception was perfect with just the right mix of dancing and sitting down to eat. There was no point in time where we were worried or stessed about anything happening. The champagne March was amazing and unique, I've never seen anything like it, and the dessert set up was incredible. We received compliments throughout the entire night from everyone on how amazing service was at the tables and how accommodating and on top of everything the waiters were. Our guests felt so taken care of and they were honestly telling us over and over how they've never been to a wedding like this one!! And that's all thanks to the Villa Barone!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to any couple looking for a unique, beautiful, worry free, and truly special wedding night!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Angie G

The Villa Barone is the reason I was able to honor my marriage with the celebration it deserved. I was also able to host my guests like royalty. I only get married once, so the fact that it was a beautiful and tasty celebration will always allow me to look back fondly. My (230... Read More person) wedding was on June 4, 2016 in the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor (“Villa”) and I was blown away. The level of professionalism is one that leaves no detail unnoticed, and no question unanswered. With the Villa, the food/bar/cake/wait service was all taken care of—it was nothing but smooth sailing. We enjoyed the whole night and didn’t need to rip our hair out planning because so much is already taken care of by the Villa. Nicky made me feel at ease because from the moment we started talking about the date/size of my wedding I knew he was a wedding expert. He knows the trajectory of a wedding night like the back of his hand and I was able to run ideas by him to know whether or not they logistically made sense. The staff is dressed impeccably, they are well-spoken, addressed by guests professionally, and all reflect the decorum of a wedding celebration. The staff made sure that we (the wedding party) had food and drink in the bridal suite after we finished taking photos. That kind of detail was something I appreciated, because we were hungry, thirsty, and ready to have fun! My bridal attendant was like a dream bridesmaid so that your true bridesmaids can enjoy the night—she truly catered to me and it made the biggest difference. The maître d kept the night running so smoothly, his level of experience is one that is unparalleled. I’ll now move onto what most people couldn’t stop raving over: the food. no establishment has ever blown me away the way the Villa did. Every single thing tasted fresh, perfectly prepared, making it hard to believe you were in a catering hall. At the cocktail hour, each station was a completely new experience for my guests, from the mozzarella maker to the raw bar. The Viennese hour was something that I still hear about weeks later—any kind of pastry/dessert you can think of was there. My guests were in awe as was I. I got so many compliments on my cake, which was made by the Villa’s talented pastry chef. It was what a wedding cake should be: photogenic, beautiful, and delicious. During a special dance, we shocked our guests with pyrotechnics which left everyone’s jaws on the floor. The Villa pulled it off in a way that wasn’t tacky—instead it was a tasteful and fun touch to such a special song for us. The actual establishment is so beautiful, and clean. I’ve gone to catering halls where the bathrooms/hallways are less than inviting. Every part of the Villa that my guests saw (the bathrooms, the hallways, the lobby area) was clean, beautifully decorated, and inviting. I took family photos by the waterfall and from the proofs I’ve seen it’s gorgeous. The lake front property for our photos made for beautiful photos too!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Samantha S

The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor made all of our dreams come true on our special day. The entire staff was amazing from the very first day we stepped foot inside to take a tour, all the way to post-wedding. If you would like a "hands off" approach for your wedding day, then this... Read More venue is for you. They took care of EVERYTHING. We are extremely busy people and wanted a place that could handle all of the logistics for us. From selecting our date and room, to planning our ceremony, choosing our menu and package, linens etc. Vinny was there every step of the way. He responded to all of my questions very quickly and I was always satisfied with the answers. The day of the wedding, I couldn't have been more pleased. The staff set up everything perfectly the way I requested, and although there was one small mix up, they fixed it IMMEDIATELY and none of the guests ever saw it! They are truly pros, and so organized. The ceremony, cocktail hour & reception were seamless. My groom and I didn't need to lift a finger. I can't say enough about the staff! And our guests were so impressed by the gorgeous outside setting for the ceremony, the food at the cocktail hour and the reception. I heard so many people say its the best wedding they've ever been to! We had the champagne march, 4 course dinner, dessert carts. It was truly amazing! I couldn't recommend this venue enough!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

My daughter's wedding on 5/2916 was a beautiful and a memorable event thanks to the Villa Barone. When we started planning the vent over a year and a half ago we could not have more pleased with the help and the advice from Vinny and his staff. The ceremony site was... Read More gorgeous. Everything was pristine and there was even a fresh coat of paint on the railings. Service was white glove all day. I can not say enough about the friendly and the attentive staff. Food was bountiful, but most importantly delicious. Everything was prepared with care and in some cases to order. Each guest was made to feel special and important. Our guests traveled from many parts of the country and the world and I have received compliments from so many. Some have called it the "Wonder Wedding". I can honestly recommend the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor without any doubts. Thank you for an amazing day!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

From Mother of the Bride...wedding 5/20/16 The wedding was unforgettable. Our guests attended from the west coast, east coast, Midwest and abroad and couldn't have been more complimentary on the food, service and ambience. Villa Barone delivers a quality reception and does... Read More it seamlessly. They were accommodating and pleasant. You will receive a complete package with this venue and the ownership, management and service is top notch. I would not have changed ANYTHING about the evening (except perhaps that it would last another day...). Without hesitation, this venue deserves 5 stars and more. Thank you Johnny, Vinny and the Villa Barone team for a spectacular evening enjoyed by all!