Waterfront Romance, Grand Ballroom Elegance

First, we start with a glamorous, upscale & modern facility set in an idyllic location in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Then we add a team of culinary and event professionals who are passionate about raising the bar and delivering amazing experiences for our guests, every time. Next sprinkle in almost 30 years of experience in the Connecticut events business, and the strength and resources of our three other Connecticut venues. What you end up with is the perfect venue to trust with your one special day. So that after months of planning, you can relax and enjoy each moment—safe in the knowledge that our team will execute your fairy tale vision to perfection.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

215 Roosevelt Drive, Monroe, CT (203) 261-0915

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Amanda D

We got married at the Waterview on December 16th, and it was the most magical day, ever. First of all, the staff is top notch. From our first visit to our wedding day, they were amazing and so accommodating. We worked with April to secure our date and complete our contract... Read More (and got a bottle of champagne, yay!). And Colin was our wedding coordinator. Colin was seriously the absolute best. I have an uncle that has religious based dietary restrictions that are pretty intense, and he worked with the chef to create a special Indian dish just for him. Any questions or concerns that I had leading up to the event were addressed quickly and efficiently. He worked with all of our vendors on the day of - I received not one call or text with any issue, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! Just to paint a picture here, the moment I stepped off of the bus on our wedding day he was waiting with our two bridal attendants (Joe and Angela) and they immediately took my dress and all the things I had to carry to the bridal suite. They all made sure that we had every single thing that we needed while we were getting ready for the ceremony (including getting my brother in law who was upstairs something to eat!), and checked in often to make sure everyone was taken care of. I was delighted to see that all of the favors, picture frames, table cards, etc were exactly where they needed to be when they needed to be there. During the reception all three were always around to make sure that we had anything we needed, Colin actually helped bustle my dress! I really cannot say enough about how wonderful the venue and the staff are. The food was excellent, and we were treated like royalty the entire time. Thank you so much for making our day so special, we love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kristin L

It's a beautiful place, the food is phenomenal, and the staff is ON POINT! They're so well organized and professional, and when something goes wrong (as it happens to everyone) they are right there to fix it before you even realize. We had pictures of our grandparents on the... Read More mantle place, and accidentally double printed one set and missed another. We realized as we were walking into our ceremony, and our bridesmaid emailed the photo and it was already fixed and in place before we came back in from our ceremony. What could have been a disaster was handled swiftly and with a smile, and that's the kind of courtesy and service that can really make or break your big day. We were a bit hesitant in the beginning, knowing that two weddings can be held there the same night, but I can honestly tell you, there was another wedding and we never even noticed. There was no cross-over, no noise, no confusion. Everything was magical, every last detail (and seriously, the FOOD!!!!). We loved it!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Liia E

Our wedding was December 29th at 5:30. The Waterview was beautifully decorated in greens and white lights. The wedding coordinator let us visit 5 times with our wedding planner. Despite having so many weddings each week, it felt like mine was important to her. We also held... Read More the ceremony downstairs and she organized all the logistics of that space. The attendants were amazing...we never needed anything. The food was excellent and the Viennese dessert table is so worth the additional cost!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Brooke C

Couldn’t recommend more. From the staff to the food, everything was perfect. People are still talking about the food/cake and Colin especially made sure our day went perfectly! If I could go back in time I wouldn’t change the venue for anything!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Jennifer L

Absolutely would recommend the Waterview to anyone! We had our marriage and reception on 1/6/18 at the Waterview; a winter wedding on the coldest night of the (maybe decade) year. We had a flawless experience from beginning to end! Kat was absolutely amazing - I had so many... Read More questions throughout and she was so attentive and receptive to all of them! Everything went smoothly, all our decorations were exactly the way I envisioned; the food was amazing, and all of our guests had a wonderful time! I could not recommend Kat & her team at the Waterview enough!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Stephanie N

We cannot day enough about the waterview it was beautiful and romantic and the staff was amazing! No one complained about anything. The day was even more perfect than I had imagined to to be. Every detail was stunning and even though it snowed on our wedding day the staff worked... Read More through it and made our day that much more amazing!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Stephanie M

I don’t even know where to begin. What an absolutely perfect venue. From the structure to the coordinator to the bridal attendants and everything else in between; our wedding day was more beautiful and perfect than I could have ever imagined it to be! Not to mention, the food... Read More was phenomenal! Our coordinator, Kat, was SO helpful from the day that we booked until the day we said I do. My heart is still so full from this day and we couldn’t have made it at all possible without the Waterview!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Nicole B

I had my wedding here November 10, 2017. Kat was my wedding coordinator and she did an amazing job!!! So professional the entire staff of The Waterview they were great, with all of the food, decorating, and cake. The experience was absolutely amazing and we are so happy we... Read More chose The Waterview!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Nicole S

My husband and I got married at The Waterview on Oct. 20, 2017. To say it was a fairytale is totally underrated. Marie was our coordinator and she did an amazing job, along with the bridal assistants that day, making sure our ceremony and reception went on without any skips. It... Read More was truly beautiful, the staff were so friendly, and my guests could not say enough about the food, drinks, and overall experience. 5 stars for sure!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kelsey L

The Waterview was definitely the right choice for our October 2017 wedding. The staff there is incredible and at the top of their game. They caught printing errors on some of our napkins and one of our attendants even walked a nervous flower girl all of the way down the aisle.... Read More They made sure that our wedding ran smoothly from start to finish and were so easy to work with through all of the planning beforehand. The food was absolutely delicious and the ice cream and grilled cheese stations were a big hit! We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Jamilah D

The Waterview is an amazing venue! The view overlooking Lake Zoar was beautiful. All my guest commented on the view, but first let me start from the beginning. Everyone I encountered/worked with at the Waterview we’re GREAT! From our first visit meeting April who made sure we... Read More had the date we requested to our planner Kat who was amazing as well. Colin was always helpful and our bridal attendants that day were Awesome! The food was excellent and my guest commented on how everything was good and looked good as well as being plenty! I recommend the Waterview to anyone looking for a professional and classy setting to have the perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Daniella M

The Waterview was the perfect balance between a beautiful outdoor ceremony space and glamorous ballroom reception. The chandeliers - CMON! Our coordinator Kat was so helpful during the entire planning process. She answered all 500,000 questions I had in a timely manner and made... Read More sure everything went off without a hitch. She sat with my mother and I as we meticulously went through all our DIY decor and where it should be placed. When the florist forgot to send flowers for my cake, she even helped my mom pluck flowers from our centerpieces to finish the cake off. The bridal assistants at the wedding made sure I had everything I needed when I needed it. It was a perfect night at this venue and I could not have had this wedding ANYWHERE else.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Michelle D

I cannot thank the Waterview enough! I looked at a lot of venues and nothing compared to the Waterview! As a bride you worry about so much during the day of your wedding but the staff at the waterview took all that worry away. They organized everything the way I asked, they... Read More were there to make sure everyone was taken care of, they accommodated our budget, and were above all classy. Not only was the venue perfect for the reception and the ceremony, but the staff was wonderful and the food was delicious. Not to mention the cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. Every guest complimented us and Said how much they enjoyed themselves! I would definitely recommend the Waterview to anyone looking for an amazing experience on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Janine L

From the very first appointment to look at this venue, we knew it was right! The staff we met during our very first visit were so friendly and accommodating, we felt good about booking this venue, which we did fairly quickly! :) Joanna was who we worked with first on booking... Read More our date and getting all things started, she is so great! Friendly, helpful, attentive and made sure we had all the information we needed. The Waterview does "showcases" for booked brides and grooms where you get to taste all the food and see what different stations are like, when we went Joanna sought us out to say hello and talk with us for a while! As we got closer to our date we were assigned to Colin as our wedding coordinator. Thank god for Colin! :) He is calm, friendly, helpful and just down right really good at what he does! I must have emailed him a hundred times leading up to the wedding with questions, he always got back to me in a timely manner and always had an answer or solution for me! When we arrived the day of our wedding, he was waiting for us with champagne and quickly jumped into bustling my dress for me so I could get into cocktail hour! Throughout the night he was everywhere! Checking in on us, my parents, our guests, making sure everyone had what they needed. Truly, a rockstar! The service from the entire staff was wonderful, so attentive and helpful to all of our guests. The food was also amazing! We ended up adding many stations to cocktail hour, dessert and late night, and it was so worth it! Our guests are still raving about how great it all was and all those little touches really made the night! We are so happy with how everything went, thank you to all who made it happen at The Waterview! If you choose this venue, I promise it will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Leigh S

We got married at the Waterview on 9/30/17 and everything was absolutely perfect. We worked with April to secure our date and sign our contract, and she was so pleasant and easy to work with. Colin was our wedding coordinator and he was amazing as well. He was so quick to... Read More respond to questions and was so helpful on the day of our wedding. Everyone at the Waterview did such a great job - we brought a ton of decorations and they set everything up perfectly. The food and drinks were amazing, our guests could not stop raving about all the food at cocktail hour and the meals. The cake was also delicious. Everything about the waterview made our day great - it was seamless and we didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Melanie D

Wow, where to even begin!! Let’s just say if you choose to go with the Waterview for your event, you will NOT be disappointed!!!! Our wedding day was more than we could have ever hoped and dreamed and the team at the Waterview made it all possible. From the very moment we... Read More decided to sign the contract we were treated so well and with so much care! The date I wanted was taken the day We decided we were going with them as our wedding venue but they were more than helpful because all though they didn’t have the day I wanted they made everything possible!!! April was so helpful in making me feel better with a new date! Colin was our wedding coordinator and he was just GREAT! So patient, helpful and showed interest in everything we talked about, which my husband and I truly appreciated . It’s so easy to get lost in a sea of brides and grooms getting married at the same location but Colin made sure to always help us when we needed anything! The day of the wedding was PERFECT! Everyone who worked to make our day happen was extremely nice and professional. My bridal attendants we GREAT. The food was amazing and my guests were so satisfied with the quality and amount of food and drinks that they had. Honestly, I just can’t say enough to express how grateful we are. Thank you so much to everyone at the Waterview.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Grace A

I am only two weeks away from my wedding and wish I could do it all over again! The Waterview staff was amazing, Colin our wedding planner went above and beyond. Every little detail was exactly how we wanted it and all my guests said how wonderful and beautiful the reception... Read More was. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception and am so happy this is where we chose to have our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Stephanie G

This venue was absolutely incredible. Colin and the rest of the team made the day go so smooth. They were constantly checking in on us asking if there was anything we need and making sure we ate. I even lost my drink at one point which I didn't think anything of it and they... Read More brought me a new one. They were amazing! Thank you so much for making our day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Julia C

The Waterview went above and beyond to exceed our expectations for our July 29 wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was, and how great the service was. Colin was the best coordinator we could ask for. He was... Read More incredibly responsive to email, creative, attentive to detail, and got our vision within a few short meetings. His total control of the day really helped us to relax and enjoy it. Everyone that we came in contact with was very professional, very customer service oriented, and really seemed to enjoy their job. A few amazing surprises that grabbed my attention: Our bridal party was met with champagne flutes at the limo! They re-used my church pew bows and live plants to decorate the space (beautifully and autonomously, I might add)! They had a sewing kit on site to help when my bustle wouldn't stay! They knew my groom & I didn't eat and sent us home with a care package! I could say so many more wonderful things about them, but I will just let you find that out for yourself. We couldn't be happier with how the day turned out, and the Waterview was the perfect choice for us. I highly recommend that you consider them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Alessa C

Absolute perfection! Our August wedding at the Waterview was flawless. Our wedding coordinator Kat was amazing and made sure every detail was perfect. She was always attentive and responsive every step of the way. The wait staff and bartenders are second to none. The venue is... Read More breathtaking and my guests are still raving about the food!!! The Waterview certainly made my wedding the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Amy R

The waterview made my wedding day pure perfection! The staff was on top of every detail and made sure every guest was taken care of. I can not say enough great things about this venue, it is not only a BEAUTIFUL venue, but is staffed amazingly!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Shannon C

My husband and I loved the location of The Waterview. They gave us an exceptional deal because we booked within 6 months of our wedding. While our day-of service was exceptional, I was less than pleased with the communication prior to our big day. The on-site coordinator that... Read More I worked with was part-time, and I could never get a hold of her on the phone. While she was quick to respond to emails, I had many questions that I needed answers to. Email just didn't cut it for me.

2017-08-18T16:26:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback. While I am glad your wedding day was exceptional, I wish we could have given that experience at all stages of your wedding planning. I would like to hear more about your experience so that we can improve our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Laura G

Colin was simply amazing. From the moment, we decided to go on a tour, we knew that The Waterview would be the ideal and perfect location. Colin Melita was amazing when it came to making sure that everything would run smoothly. Not only was he and the staff responsive to our... Read More needs prior to the wedding during the planning process, the day of the wedding was simply magical. Colin made sure from the minute, I ( the bride) arrived that my bridal suite and everything would be all set up and meet and exceed all of our expectations. Right before the wedding, our bridal assistant Jason was amazing and made sure that we were all set and ready to go. The ceremony was perfect and ran incredibly smoothly. From the minute we walked down the aisle as a newly married couple, Colin was at the end of the aisle with a tray of champagne to hand out to the bridal party. It was such a sweet and genuine gesture. Colin was amazing, I cannot put into words how fantastic our day ran because of him and the staff at the Waterview. He made sure that we had all the cocktail hour appetizers and drinks brought outside to the bridal party taking pictures. He made sure that we had our drinks full and our plates full ( even though I- the bride- could hardly eat with all of the overwhelming love the day brought). If there was something wrong that day, we had NO idea because everything was perfect. We, alongside our families, are eternally grateful and appreciative of the Waterview and the entire staff especially Colin for making our day so perfect and special. It has been almost a month and a half since our wedding and people are still talking about how amazing the food, the room, the ceremony and the desserts were! ( Helpful Bride Tip: GET the Viennese table, it was to die for and the guests couldn't have enough!) This is the place to get married or have any large event.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Katerina K

Words cannot express how much the Waterview exceeded our expectations. From our first visit and meeting, I knew I wanted our wedding at this venue. Joanna was beyond accommodating and always put us first. From there, Colin was amazing! Coordinating everything felt so easy with... Read More him there to guide us through. The wedding reception itself was flawless! We were greeted at the limo with champagne waiting for us. Colin and our bridal attendants were there with us along the way making sure we had everything we needed throughout the night. The Waterview has breathtaking views, amazing food, and great hospitality. My husband and I can't recommend it enough! Five stars doesn't do it justice!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 adam r

A phenomenal place to get married with the best staff possible to assist you throughout your journey. April & Colin made, what could have been the hardest year of our lives due to the constant need to make decisions and run around, easy and fun. We love them and the venue!