Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion

418 Main St, La Crosse, WI (608) 784-6850

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elizebeth Y

They were very helpful throughout the process of picking out my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses. They let me make payments on my dress and even let my mom keep her dress there when they usually do not. The only issue we had was with the tuxes. They mixed up a groomsmen... Read More with an usher and ordered a wrong size for another. They also overcharged one of the ushers. However, they were amazing when it came to fixing the mix ups. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jenny D

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses from the wedding tree. They had a lot of options to choose from in different price ranges. The staff was friendly and professional. They also allow you to make payments on your dress and have seamstress so your dress doesn't have to... Read More leave the store until the day before your wedding.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Lydia A

I am so happy with my dress that I found at The Wedding Tree. Kathy Burgos was fantastic at bringing me dresses that would fit my style, I ended up finding the perfect dress on my first outing! Their collection is beautiful and the service top-notch. The experience was... Read More incredibly relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you Kathy!

2016-04-19T10:27:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We love hearing feedback from our brides and we're thrilled you had a fabulous experience!

High end + Friendly service = Perfect combo!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kate S

The staff at The Wedding Tree did such a great job organizing our bridesmaid dresses and suits for our wedding. They were professional and very friendly - it was nice to know that when I walked in they knew who I was and were always prompt in helping me with anything I needed.... Read More The month prior to the wedding they were great at keeping me on task with what needed to happen when, since I had bride brain! I stopped in a week after the wedding and was still greeted like I was a new client - the customer service didn't stop once the bill was paid. The Wedding Tree staff and owner, Deb, exceeded all of my expectations and I recommend going there for all wedding attire needs!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

I look forward to their summer sale each July. I picked up a tux for my son's high school graduation a few years ago. Most recently I purchased gorgeous dresses for the ballerinas on the water ski team. You never know what treasure you might find.

Amazing Consultant

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Heather

I bought my wedding dress from the Wedding Tree in January 2014 for a July 2014 wedding. Jen was the consultant I worked with in the process of picking out my dress. She listened to the things I did not like about the dresses I was seeing, and once we went to the upstairs... Read More couture area she pulled the most amazing dress, Mori Lee, and veil. She understood exactly what I was looking for even before I did! My dress came in by March, and I was able to bring my future mother-in-law to the Wedding Tree in May were Jen helped me show it to her, so it was like she was there when I picked it out. Everyone at the Wedding Tree was always willing to help in any way they could. My sister will be getting married in 2016 and she is going there for her dress too.

2014-10-29T11:46:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are happy you had a great experience at The Wedding Tree. Can't wait to see you again!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Laura

The Wedding Tree is a very small shop with a lot of great options! It allows you to try on some of the most popular brands in bridal fashion without having to deal with the stress of going to a big shop. I found exactly what I was looking for with Kathy and I could not have been... Read More happier with my entire experience! I only purchased my wedding gown and veil from them due to the high cost of their jewelry and other accessories.

Wedding, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Sara S

LOVED my dress. Loved my bridesmaids dresses dresses and flower girl. Very expensive, but very beautiful

Wedding Gown and Tux Rental

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Alison K

After looking at several wedding dress shops, I was relieved to have finally found my beautiful gown at the Wedding Tree. During my experience, I had fabulous help and was very happy that I didn't have to spend a fortune in order to buy my dream dress. In addition, I was... Read More able to reserve and rent the groomsmen's tuxes for our wedding through the wedding tree. They were very accommodating and flexible when compiling all of the men's measurements (even though the groomsmen lived in various places around the state). On the day of the wedding, the tuxes looked nice but weren't necessarily the quality or fit that we had expected. Nevertheless, the Wedding Tree did a nice job of communicating with and updating me with the information throughout the entire planning process.

New Years Eve Wedding

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Pauline H

I really lucked out by shopping for my dress during their downtown "Crazy Days" sale. I found my dress on the $199 rack!! It was a $900 dress!! It fit perfectly - other than being too long (aren't they all?). I tried on many other dresses and Kathy Burgos was really great to... Read More work with.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Amber B

I had a fabulous experience picking out my dress here, and it turned out to be the most perfect dress for me - I got so many compliments on it, and it was just what I wanted! The service was absolutely wonderful and they were very respectful of my price range and tastes,... Read More while still offering creative opinions and helping me to think outside the box. I ended up not getting the kind of dress I had in mind at ALL, but it turned out that what I THOUGHT I wanted was NOT NOT NOT what looked good on me! I'm so glad that they were able to help me figure out what was REALLY right for me! :) I absolutely recommend and wish I could shop for dresses there all over again!

Dress and tux

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Alayna

Used venue for all dresses and tuxes, loved them

Great people to work with!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Kerry M

I started working with The Wedding Tree because I was able to find my bridesmaids dresses there with the specific color that I wanted! Therefore, in order for the guys to match the ladies, I went with the same shop. However, it was a wonderful experience. The people at The... Read More Wedding Tree were so extremely helpful! I talked to them multiple times on the phone and via email to make sure everything was all set and to add in the ushers and the ring-bearer. They even worked with measurements from one of our groomsmen who was in Israel up until 3 weeks before the wedding! Overall, just a great shop with great people!

Great Experience and Service

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Jessica H

I shopped for my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, and tuxedos at the Wedding Tree. Overall I had a wonderful experience there. I worked with the same girl each time I went in or called which really helped personalize the experience. Everyone was very nice and always willing... Read More to help if I had questions or concerns. A lot of my bridal party was out of town and they did a great job ordering their dresses and shipping them out of state for a very low rate. I would highly recommend this location for all of your wedding needs!

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Grace J

I worked with Jen at the Wedding Tree to buy my wedding gown. She made the experience with my mom and sister so special and so much fun. She could tell what I liked and what we were looking for. I highly recommend her and the Wedding Tree.

Wedding Dress and Suits

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Vanessa S

We got everything here except bridesmaids dresses. Everyone was super friendly and helpful up until the end. I would check your bill to make sure you know your charges because they don't tell you everything! Everything was super nice.

You might get lucky

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Meghan T

I bought my dress from the wedding tree however I cannot say I had a great experience. I was an out of town bride and made an appointment for when I was home over Christmas. I had requested an appointment for the couture collection but when I arrived the woman spent the first... Read More hour of my appointment showing me the less expensive gowns on the first floor. It was not what I had expected at all. Only after I was ready to leave did she take me to the couture room where they keep the nicer gowns. When we began trying on the first round of dresses the woman told me that dresses off the rack were 40% off. When I started trying on the more expensive gowns she then downgraded her off the rack discount to 20%. By the time I started trying on the nicer gowns the start was near closing time and I felt rushed. I saw that they had bottles of champagne that I assume are standard for the upstairs couture salon but was never offered any. I did end up buying my gown there because I found a special one and was constrained for time. If I had had more days to shop with my mom and sisters I most likely would not have purchased a gown there. Be ware of the service but you may be able to find a diamond in the rough.

I got a great deal off the rack!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Abby C

xgs

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Abby L

Loved my dress and the people who work here!

loved my dress

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Alyssa H

Overall I had a great experience with this store. The associates were very helpful, but the owner is not friendly. I loved my dress and had lot of great options to choose from.

LOVED my dress!

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Emily V

I only shopped here, and bought my dress the same day. Our stylist was great and really listened to what I wanted. Highly recommened!

Wide selection, knowledgeable & friendly staff

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Alie V

I purchased my wedding gown, shoes, and veil from The Wedding Tree. I was able to look at and choose a few dresses off the rack, and the saleswoman chose a few as well. As I tried them on we talked about the things we liked - and within me trying on about 10 dresses she went... Read More back out onto the floor and pulled out a dress that was perfect! The staff was helpful, but not pushy about choosing accessories and Sarah the Seamstress that has her office in the basement of their building was AMAZING! I absolutely recommend The Wedding Tree for gown shopping!

great experience!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Cassaundra G

They had great customer service and were not pushy at all. They took the time to really listen to what you were looking for and they give you the opportunity to go and browse yourself to pick the dresses you want to try on. If you need assistance they will pick them for you... Read More and they are honest in how you look. I loved my dress and the experience i had there. it was a lot of fun!

Loved my Dress

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Kelly A

I really loved this shop. I went to the shop the first time and hadn't tried any dresses on yet. My consultant was very helpful. I thought she wouldn't give me the time of day since I wasn't with my mother or maid of honor and this was my first time, but that was not the... Read More case. She encouraged me to try on multiple styles and was very professional. I came back a month later and tried on my favorite dress with my mother and maid of honor. My consultant helped me to pick out the perfect veil. I loved the experience and all the dresses at the store are good quality and nice fabric unlike other chain bridal dress stores I had been to. I would highly recommend this store.

Friendly, full-service shop

Reviewed on 8/13/2011 Sarah W

The Wedding Tree was very easy to work with. I was able to find a dress I loved, in my budget, the first time I visited. This is notable given the fact that I had previously visited many other stores, and tried on well over 100 dresses. I was able to find my dress with the help... Read More of the store manager, who seemed to be able to tell exactly what I was looking for (even if I didn't know it), and who helped me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I also received several discounts there because of my purchase, and so I got most of my accessories there. The dress arrived in plenty of time, and the on-site seamstress who works there made it very convenient to have my alterations done. My shoes were dyed the color I wanted there, and my dress and accessories were all ready to go when I picked them up. Altogether, I enjoyed my experience there.