Your perfect day needs the perfect dress.

You’re getting married! We know your head is filled with the details of planning your day. The biggest detail? Where to find the perfect dress! At The White Dress, we make your dress experience fun and stress-free. So book your visit and find out what makes us so special. We can't wait to meet you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI (810) 588-6147

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica H

I just visited The White Dress for the first time last weekend, and it was an amazing experience! At previous bridal shops I felt a lot of pressure to pick a dress even though nothing truly stood out to me. However, when I came to TWD, Katelynn told me right off the bat that she... Read More didn't want me to feel any pressure to find THE dress. It made the experience so much less stressful knowing I could truly be honest about how I felt about each dress I tried on. By the end of the appointment I had found a dress I loved, but decided to sleep on it before making the big decision. I ended up going back in yesterday and purchasing the dress. Not just because it was an amazing dress, but because the the staff was amazing and made me want to buy my dress at their shop. Morgan helped me yesterday and she was also great! She let me try the dress on again and helped me feel confident in my decision to choose "Pippa" as my wedding gown. Thank you so much to everyone at TWD! You're all wonderful and I look forward to continuing my dress journey with you!

A great bridal shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ellie F

The White Dress was the third stop on my dress search and it blew the other places away. The staff were extremely friendly and the space was clean and inviting. They had the best selection of wedding dresses out of any places I'd looked at. I found my perfect dress there. The... Read More whole experience makes you feel special and goes above and beyond most normal bridal shops! I would definitely check it out if you are anywhere near the Brighton area.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Colleen G

I went to 5 or so bridal salons and the white dress was my favorite! I didn't end up purchasing my dress here, however I have only good things to say! They fit me in at the last minute too work with my schedule, which was great since some salons schedule so many weeks out. I... Read More love the organization of the store- there are different sections for the different styles and shapes you are looking for. It makes it so easy to compare similar styles and to not waste time flipping through dresses you know you're not interested in. My consultant was so nice and helpful and was very patient as I tried on a number of dresses. Prices are very reasonable as well. Definitely try it out!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Rachel L

From the moment I stepped into The White Dress, I felt comfortable and like I was special. I had been to two other stores that same day and I was feeling a little tired and frustrated. But my consultant, Lisa, was so helpful and not at all pushy, which is exactly what I needed... Read More after a long day of shopping. I ended up narrowing it down to two dresses at the end and they were both my favorites from the whole day--this store has so many beautiful options. Lisa and the Kristy, the owner, were insanely patient with me as I tried on both dresses multiple times, walked around the store to see them in different lighting, and tried on various accessories. Even when the store closed and we were the last people there, I didn't feel rushed. I ended up choosing my dream dress and we celebrated with champagne. It was a great experience, and the perfect end to the day. I would recommend The White Dress to anyone looking for both their dream dress and an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Martha D

I am not a sentimental person at all so I knew finding a dress would be difficult because I wouldn't cry when I tried on "the one." On top of that I wanted something that was equal parts sexy and classic. I tried on dresses in NYC (where I live), but hadn't found anything that... Read More was me and within my budget. I booked a trip back home to MI and planned on going to two bridal salons, the last one being The White Dress. After trying on 25+ dresses I arrived at The White Dress with low expectations. A friend had recommended the salon so I thought it would be nice, but you never know because people have different expectations. But my mom, future mother-in-law, and I arrived and Krystin, my consultant, gave us a tour of the salon which was clean, welcoming, and pink (my favorite color). Krystin let me look through all the dresses and pick 8 that I wanted to try on. She also pulled dresses that she thought I might like based on pictures I had brought in and descriptions of what I liked and didn't like from previous appointments. She brought all of the pulled dresses into the room so I could look at all of them and asked me which one I wanted to try first. The first dress I picked to try on was the one I ended up choosing! But before I made that choice, I tried on all the other dresses we brought into the room and a couple more. Krystin was patient and relaxed throughout the process and I never once felt like a burden, as I had at other salons. The dress I choose was the perfect mix of sexy and classic, and it was different than what I thought I would pick! And even more important, my dress was under budget! And my budget was not big. After trying on a total of almost 40 dresses (over 4 bridal salons) I was so happy to finish the search at The White Dress. I'm looking forward to my fittings in a few months and seeing my dress again :)

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lisa L

The ladies at TWD were so friendly, accommodating and patient! I'm so glad a friend referred me to this shop! Lots of dresses to choose from at reasonable prices! I'd definitely recommend checking out The White Dress!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Sarah S

I had such a great time finding my dress! My consultant was so great and so helpful! I loved it here!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Madison Z

Had such a great experience here! They made me and my group feel so comfortable. Their dresses are so gorgeous! I was so nervous about going dress shopping, but I ended up having a blast and finding my dress. Thank you for an unforgettable experience :)

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Nicole M

The White Dress is a great place to find the perfect dress! I was very happy with their large selection of dresses and the customer service. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Heather S

I absolutely loved my experience at The White Dress. I was pretty indecisive in my search for the perfect dress and they did not once get frustrated or tell me I need to decide what I want like other salons have done. They even pulled a dress from the back that they thought I... Read More would love and it ended up being the dress I bought! They were always there FOR ME. Once I found my dress, they did a champagne toast and took a fun photo. I loved every moment and would recommend them to any bride in search for their perfect gown.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Amy M

I said yes to my dress!! This was the first bridal shop I had gone to and was not anticipating finding the one! TWD is attentive, displaying an easy and quick response when scheduling appointments. As soon as I walked into TWD, myself and my party were super excited. TWD has a... Read More classy, clean, and welcoming atmosphere. I love that the dresses are organized by silhouettes, makes it so much easier. The prices were great - reasonable! I appreciated Kristy, the owner greeting herself and being involved in the process as well, makes for a personalized/special experience. I can not wait for my dress to come in!! I highly recommend TWD, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Emily W

TWD was my first stop shopping for a dress so I had no intentions of finding "the one". However, after trying on a few dresses I ended up falling in love with the first one I tried on. Katelyn was soooo much fun to work with and was very patient and understanding. Their prices... Read More are so reasonable for every bride, I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jennifer U

I had a wonderful experience at The White Dress! I stumbled upon this store on Instagram and fell in love with the way they talked about their real brides, presented their dresses, and showed their close knit staff. I went a year before my wedding and this was my first and... Read More only stop to finding my dream gown. I worked with Annie, and she was very attentive to what I was looking for, as well as accommodating to the bridesmaids and family that I brought with me. She was aware of my budget, and did not pull dresses that exceeded it without asking first. My wedding dress was the second one that I tried on, but I tried on nine others just to be sure! The White Dress has a great selection of dresses that are organized by style and they are all reasonable priced! They also sell jewelry, shoes, hair clips, and belts to accessorize and have a selection of bridesmaid and mother-of-the bride/groom dresses. I did my alterations there, and had a great experience with the seamstress as well. The White Dress allowed me to store my dress there at no charge until the Wednesday before my wedding, which is not a common feature at a lot of other stores! The owner of the store walked around and visited with all the brides trying on dresses during their initial appointments and fittings. All of the girls working at The White Dress were extremely friendly and seemed genuinely happy for me and all of the other brides I encountered! I had such a wonderful experience that I referred two friends to go there, and both found their dream dresses there as well! When I chose my dress, they poured a glass of champagne for me and my friends and family that came with me!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lizzie C

My experience at The White Dress was nothing short of spectacular. Upon arrival I was greeted with smiling faces and a calming, exciting atmosphere. They go above and beyond to make sure that you find the right dress for YOU and clearly know the ins and outs of all of the... Read More dresses. I felt so special and not once pressured into making a decision. I fell in love with my dress and they brought a veil to seal the deal, then left me alone for a bit to soak up the true feeling of being a bride. I didn't want to take the dress off!! The consultants make a point to connect with you and find out about you and your wedding in order to help you find exactly what you are looking for. I'm so thankful for the experience and will definitely send other brides to The White Dress!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Savannah F

The White Dress was the best bridal experience that I have had! I went to 4 different places and felt as though I would never find MY dress. I went to The White Dress twice. The first time I thought I had found my dress, so I went back a few weeks later and I was wrong.... once... Read More I went back I was the only bride in the shop and everyone was so willing to help and listen to my wants and I found not only THE dress but my absolute dream dress!!!!! All of the TWD staff was there to help me and to make me feel so special. All of the dresses were so reasonably priced and gorgeous! Also, it is all organized by style which is SUPER helpful. It truly was the greatest experience and everything I could have asked for in a bridal shop.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Katie D

TWD is absolutely amazing! Katelynn and Kristy both helped me find my dream dress, they were so so so patient and helpful, I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kaitlin M

I had a great experience at The White Dress! Everyone was very friendly and patient as I was deciding what I was looking for. I didn't feel pressured to decide too quickly. They had a beautiful selection of dresses as well. I would recommend visiting The White Dress.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Sarah M

I had an appointment and purchased my dress a few weeks ago at TWD and the experience could not have been any better! Everything about the day was easy, straightforward, relaxing and enjoyable. They easily accommodated my 4 guests and allowed us to bring champagne to the salon... Read More as well as providing us with a toast when I "said yes" which was a sweet surprise. Meg was my consultant and she was amazing-super professional and chill and so nice. I had brought in a few pictures of dresses I was hoping to try on and she immediately was able to identify and pull them for me. She took two dresses off of mannequins that I admired for me to try on which was above and beyond in my book. She was helpful in identifying which details I liked about the dresses and helped me narrow down my selections as well as made some thoughtful selections of her own. The owner Kristy was so sweet and genuine and again incredibly helpful when explaining measurements/shipping/alterations and all of those details. The entire team just put me at ease and made it an enjoyable experience. I was in and out the door with a dress in under 90 minutes, it couldn't have been better. Can't wait to see my dress in a few months and go back, if I could give them 10 stars I would!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Karen R

I had such an amazing experience at The White Dress! They make you feel like a princess from the second you walk in. The staff was all incredibly friendly and accommodating. They have beautiful gowns for every budget. I never once felt pressured or rushed during my appointment,... Read More which made it a relaxing and fun experience for all of us. I could not recommend this place enough to the bride who is looking to say yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jessica T

I was SO happy with the entire experience I had at The White Dress. From the moment I walked in I was so excited to get started. The place is so neatly organized and the staff is so inviting. I truly felt like I was the only one in the store even when I wasn't. Lisa went above... Read More & beyond to help me find my wedding dress. She was patient and helpful, while still allowing the choices remain in my hands. My sister (MOH), mom & future MIL came with me and they all couldn't agree more with how outstanding our time was at TWD. We also thought it was super professional that the owner, Kristy, came over and introduced herself during our time there. I drove 1.5 hours to go to TWD and would recommend anyone else near and far to make the trip to TWD :) You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Cortney M

I absolutely love the white dress! They are so helpful and make it an unforgettable experience, and they have beautiful dresses :) I would suggest them to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Casey F

Absolutely wonderful! Everyone that works there will make you feel like a princess! Will suggest this place to all brides-to-be :)

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Amy M

One of my favorite parts of planning my wedding was going to The White Dress. The shop is beautiful and clean. Working with all the ladies at the shop was great. They all made me feel so special every time I went in. They make everything so easy for you by sending you... Read More appointment reminders and receipts in the mail. Not to mention they have personal rooms for you to try on dresses! I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses from there. I had my dress altered in shop and it fit like a glove on the day of my wedding! I will never forget how beautiful I felt.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Marissa O

I had a fantastic time looking for dresses at TWD. I worked with Mary and she went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. I felt like she listened to me during my appointment and picked dresses that worked for me as I learned what I wanted. I did not feel... Read More rushed at all. I would recommend TWD whether it is your first or 10th appointment! I just purchased my dress here and I can't wait to see it!