Your perfect day needs the perfect dress.

You’re getting married! We know your head is filled with the details of planning your day. The biggest detail? Where to find the perfect dress! At The White Dress, we make your dress experience fun and stress-free. So book your visit and find out what makes us so special. We can't wait to meet you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI (810) 588-6147

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica H

I just visited The White Dress for the first time last weekend, and it was an amazing experience! At previous bridal shops I felt a lot of pressure to pick a dress even though nothing truly stood out to me. However, when I came to TWD, Katelynn told me right off the bat that she... Read More didn't want me to feel any pressure to find THE dress. It made the experience so much less stressful knowing I could truly be honest about how I felt about each dress I tried on. By the end of the appointment I had found a dress I loved, but decided to sleep on it before making the big decision. I ended up going back in yesterday and purchasing the dress. Not just because it was an amazing dress, but because the the staff was amazing and made me want to buy my dress at their shop. Morgan helped me yesterday and she was also great! She let me try the dress on again and helped me feel confident in my decision to choose "Pippa" as my wedding gown. Thank you so much to everyone at TWD! You're all wonderful and I look forward to continuing my dress journey with you!

A great bridal shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ellie F

The White Dress was the third stop on my dress search and it blew the other places away. The staff were extremely friendly and the space was clean and inviting. They had the best selection of wedding dresses out of any places I'd looked at. I found my perfect dress there. The... Read More whole experience makes you feel special and goes above and beyond most normal bridal shops! I would definitely check it out if you are anywhere near the Brighton area.

Reviewed on 4/23/2018 Andrew J

Loved my experience here! Kaitlynn was amazing! She knew what my vision was and selected dresses perfect for me. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Tyler M

The White Dress made finding my wedding dress so easy and fun! While shopping for my dress the employees were patient, encouraging, and kind. They made my dress selection experience feel special with the family members that I brought along by celebrating us with photos and a... Read More champagne toast! They have a great variety of accessories and are great at showing you examples of what would look good with your dress. My veil was suggested to me by the lady working with us at the fitting and it was one of my favorite pieces. I also used The White Dress for my wedding dress alterations and the alterations were done on time and with quality- my dress bustle held up all night through my dancing and photos! They also steamed my dress right before the wedding so it had no wrinkles the day of. Overall I would recommend The White Dress to anyone looking for a great dress shopping experience with amazing selection!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Jessica F

I LOVED my experience at the white dress! All of the ladies were outstanding! I am SO glad I chose to go there and I will cherish that day for the rest of my life. I am constantly recommending people to go there!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Brittany P

The white dress was amazing to work with. My dress is amazing and the girls there helped me to find it! It is being ordered now :) The store is adorable and they have a great area for your family to view you trying on dresses. Thank you! I can’t wait to actually get my dress... Read More and wear it for my wedding.

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Leah K

I’m am the third girl in my family to shop at The White Dress and I’m the first to FINALLY get my dress here! My oldest sister still regrets not buying the dress she fell in love with here and the second oldest found her dress here but bought it in New Jersey where she lives... Read More (fair enough). I could not be happier with my experience at The White Dress. The staff is so sweet and helpful. Everyone would stop by to tell me what they thought about the dresses I was trying on. The owner, Kristy, is kind and remembered me when I came back to order the dress. AND THE DRESS UGH, it’s my favorite thing I’ve ever put on my body and I couldn’t be more excited to wear it on my wedding day! Last but not least, they sent me a very cute thank you letter after I ordered my dress and I thought that was a sweet and extremely thoughtful detail. Thank you Kristy for your beautiful store and great memory, Katelyn for helping me find my dream dress and Marissa for helping me order and staying patient while I figured out the perfect fit! You all are awesome!! Can’t wait to go back to pick it up in August!

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Sydney S

Everything was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Kristina H

Hands down the best place to buy a wedding dress. I felt so special. They made the process so easy and fun. I ended up buying a dress I would never even think of trying on and I just fell in love with it. My consultant was the sweetest and the owner was so personal. She was so... Read More personal. I never felt pressured in my appointment what so ever. I recommend the white dress to everyone!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Paige R

The White Dress was a wonderful wedding dress store! I absolutely loved the atmosphere, and the entire staff was so helpful and sweet. Their dress selection was beyond amazing, and their spacious dressing rooms made the experience very enjoyable. The staff/owner really focus on... Read More helping you find exactly what you are looking for and making you a happy bride. I would highly recommend this store to any bride in the area looking for their dream dress!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Elizabeth P

I loved loved this wedding shop!! I had previously went to three other shops and none seemed quite right! Here they had such a variety in dresses, sizes, and styles!! Customer service was great here; came two different time and was treating the same each time! I said YES to the... Read More dress at white dress, can’t wait for my white dress! This will be the first place I recommend to any bride to be’s!! Thank you white dress for all your help!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Kristen L

A coworker of mine recommended TWD and I 100% understand why! The owner is fantastic and hands on, the staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and they have a large selection of stunning gowns. I had such a great time finding my dress and I’m so glad I came here!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Kim M

I had such a wonderful experience at The White Dress! They went above and beyond to make sure I found the dress of my dreams. I am so excited to wear the most perfect dress on my wedding day 💕😍

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Erica D

When this place opened up years ago we loved the attention to detail. We had champagne and wine offered to us, cake pops, and slippers. We were slightly disappointed we didn't have the cake pops but were excited to see the champagne once I said yes to the dress. Super caring... Read More staff that didn't feel pushy at all

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Megan P

I could not imagine going through this experience with out the wonderfully lady’s at The White dress. Everyone was so helpful and they made this experience so amazing. I worked with Mary both times I came in and she was amazing. She listened to everything I had to say and help... Read More to pick out things that fit my style! I high recommend everyone going to The White Dress!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Jessica B

I am absolutely obsessed with this store! The staff is incredible. They are attentive, fun, respectful and extremely helpful. I knew from my first experience that I wanted to buy my dress there. The staff and owner did everything they could to get me into my dream wedding gown.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Sarah M

I said yes to the dress at TWD! From the moment my mom & I walked in until the moment we walked out I was treated like a princess. I didn't know how I would choose because I loved every single dress I tried on, but Kristy (the owner) brought me a stunning and unique dress that... Read More was the perfect combination of everything I loved! I would highly recommend this bridal salon to all future brides!! I will be going back for bridesmaid dresses too!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Juliann H

I made my first wedding dress appointment at The White Dress and did not expect to find my PERFECT dress so quickly! Dress shopping here was a dream! They treat you like royalty and have a unique way of picking out potential dresses! I recommend TWD to all future brides! Thank... Read More you for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Courtney M

My visit was lovely. The staff really knows how to make you feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! I'm very thankful to have found my dress at this location!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Rebekah D

Absolutely loved my experience at TWD! They greeted me by name when I came in, and Kristin did an amazing job helping me find the perfect dress! Both she and the owner were wonderful and so kind during my experience! Couldn’t be happier, I found my dress and it was so much fun... Read More and stress free!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Meghan L

The White Dress was beyond everything I ever imagined my wedding dress shopping would be. I scheduled this appointment based on a recommendation from a friend. It was my first appointment to go looking for wedding dresses so I was not anticipating finding my dress. From the... Read More moment I walked into The White Dress I felt welcomed and cared about. Kristy was AMAZING and made me feel so at ease. I was nervous about going dress shopping but it was such a GREAT experience. I cannot say enough good things about The White Dress. Kristy listened to everything I said about each dress that I tried on and in the end took all of my input and found the PERFECT, most BEAUTIFUL dress for me to try on. Needless to say I found my PERFECT wedding dress here and I CANNOT wait to walk down the isle in it. I also found my bridesmaid dresses at The White Dress. So again, I would HIGHLY recommend The White Dress to anyone looking for a comfortable wedding dress shopping experience where you feel at ease, cared about, beautiful and looked after by someone with expertise in everything wedding!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Tiffany M

I have nothing but great things to say about The White Dress! This was the first bridal shop that I went to so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but my experience was amazing from the minute I walked in the door. Everyone made me feel so comfortable, special and beautiful and they... Read More have such a wide variety to pick from (both style and price)! My stylist, Krystin, was so happy, polite and helpful…she was able to quickly figure out ‘my style’ and offered great feedback and recommendations. My family and I (7 of us total) had a pretty private area, and other friendly faces from the shop would pop into the room periodically throughout my visit to offer additional feedback, including the owner Kristy, which was very helpful (always nice to get feedback from the experts)! I loved quite a few of the dresses that I tried on during my visit, but the third dress that I tried on instantly wowed me and my family members. I didn’t buy it that day but couldn’t stop thinking about it after we left (even after trying on 10+ more dress) so I ended up going back a week later to try it on again and ordered it (I said YES to the dress!!). I emailed the shop with some questions after my first visit and Kristy, the owner, answered all of my questions and always responded very quickly. She even remembered me from my visit the week prior which really impressed me since she meets so many brides on a daily basis. She offered to let me come in early for my second visit, before the shop opened, since they were completely booked that day. Kristy was there during my second visit and recognized me right away, and my stylist that day, Katelyn, was just as friendly and helpful. I went to three other dress shops after visiting TWD and the experience just wasn’t the same at any of them… the other shops were okay (but not great). TWD definitely has the biggest selection out of all of the shops I went to and by far the friendliest staff. One of the shops that I went to wouldn’t even let me look at or pick dresses on my own – they insisted on picking for me based on pictures that I showed them. At TWD, they gave me space and let me and my family look around so I could decide what I wanted to try on – but also brought in some dresses that they thought I would like too. Overall, TWD definitely gets 5+ stars in my book. Hands down the best dress shop in the area!! Thanks for making this experience so amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jaime T

After having a poor experience else where, and knowing I loved Stella York, I booked an appointment with the girls at The White Dress! My appointment fell during the Stella York trunk show and I couldn't be more thankful for that. I found the dress of my dreams there! (which... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw could end up being 1 of a kind) :) I would highly recommend any bride looking for a great dress to try them out!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kelly

I had the most wonderful experience at The White Dress. I came in with my mom and sister one day randomly over summer and they were so happy and eager to help me look for my dress even without an appointment or anything! The store overall had a very open and homey feel and they... Read More really made me just feel welcome and like they were just as excited as me. This was the very first store I tried and so I tried on a massive amount and variety of dresses to help get a feel for what I liked and Annie was beyond helpful and made the picking of dresses and getting them on and off easy and pleasant. Annie really went above and beyond hand picking dresses that had aspects of what I liked from dresses I had already tried on. I then came back months later for a trunk show and said yes to one of my original dresses! The trunk show was a great experience and I really loved being a part of that. Kristy, the owner, was there and was so helpful and warm and just yet another amazing lady working towards my dream dress. Overall, this place was my very first and very last stop for my wedding dress. They have a huge variety of wedding dresses and include quite a bit of every different style. It had such a great atmosphere and all of the ladies working were genuine and extremely helpful and I cannot wait to go back to start shopping for my bridesmaid dresses!