Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica J

I just visited The White Dress for the first time last weekend, and it was an amazing experience! At previous bridal shops I felt a lot of pressure to pick a dress even though nothing truly stood out to me. However, when I came to TWD, Katelynn told me right off the bat that she... Read More didn't want me to feel any pressure to find THE dress. It made the experience so much less stressful knowing I could truly be honest about how I felt about each dress I tried on. By the end of the appointment I had found a dress I loved, but decided to sleep on it before making the big decision. I ended up going back in yesterday and purchasing the dress. Not just because it was an amazing dress, but because the the staff was amazing and made me want to buy my dress at their shop. Morgan helped me yesterday and she was also great! She let me try the dress on again and helped me feel confident in my decision to choose "Pippa" as my wedding gown. Thank you so much to everyone at TWD! You're all wonderful and I look forward to continuing my dress journey with you!

A great bridal shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ellie F

The White Dress was the third stop on my dress search and it blew the other places away. The staff were extremely friendly and the space was clean and inviting. They had the best selection of wedding dresses out of any places I'd looked at. I found my perfect dress there. The... Read More whole experience makes you feel special and goes above and beyond most normal bridal shops! I would definitely check it out if you are anywhere near the Brighton area.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Courtney T

I was very nervous going dress shopping (the first project I tackled for my wedding) and picked the white dress due to its' wonderful reviews. I was not disappointed! I was able to find a dress that was perfectly me the very first trip with my mom, and felt kind of relieved that... Read More maybe wedding planning wasn't going to be that scary after all! I worked with Kristy and Morgan and they were both great. Everyone loved my dress, I also had my alterations done at TWD and chose my bridesmaids dresses there as well. Everything turned out beautiful! Thank you ladies. Can't wait to get back pictures soon!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Rachel W

Everyone there was so nice and helpful, the shop itself was beautiful and clean. None of the girls were pushy; I would recommend this to everyone. I was super nervous about the dress shopping thing and they made it fun :)

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Ramona W

Just ordered my dress and had a wonderful experience. The shop is adorable and provided a very personable experience, the staff are friendly and professional, and the dress selection was superb. I live a little far away from this location, but it was definitely worth the... Read More drive.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Maggie M

This was my 3rd shop I visited. I was blown away the minute we walked in! The staff were all very kind and wonderful, and the shop itself was adorable. The staff were helpful, but not overly pushy. I was coming in from out of town (we are military and want to get married back in... Read More MI near family) and had to fly home the next day, so I definitely wanted to purchase my dress that day. But I wanted a little bit to think it over, so my mom, sister and bridesmaid went down the street for a quick bite to eat while I mulled over my options. Even though it was a busy saturday, the ladies at TWD allowed us to come back a half hour later, I tried on the dress once more and said yes! The fact that they were so busy and yet were so understanding about my situation meant so much to me. Definitely was above and beyond my expectations. Thank you again ladies!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Allison F

I went the TWD for my first ever bridal appointment. I had Meg as my stylist, who was a total doll! She was very positive and kind throughout the whole appointment. I enjoyed picking out my choices in dresses with the help of my party, but Meg also included a few suggestions,... Read More which were great additions. I ended up saying "yes" to the first dress I really looked at in the store--which was also the first dress I tried on and had just been delivered a week earlier! #MeantToBe!! I was given more than enough time to enjoy myself and walk around the store looking at accessories and soak in the moment. A champaign toast for saying "yes" was a cherry on top! Thank you for helping me pick out my dream dress and setting me up for a wonderful wedding day! I look forward to my final fittings and feeling like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Nicole D

The quality, prices and options made this a great store to buy my dress. As an older bride I was concerned I would not find anything but I was happily surprised by the selection and staff.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kristina J

The White Dress is the perfect spot to get your special dress! I worked with Meg and Kristy, both of whom were incredibly helpful and supportive. They listened to my ideas, offered recommendations and were very thoughtful along the way. They have a wonderful selection with... Read More reasonable price points. I was so happy to say "yes to the dress" at The White Dress!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Marisa D

Just when I gave up on looking for the perfect dress I came to the white dress and found multiple dresses that I fell in love with!! Of course I could only say yes to one. The ladies there were so helpful to bring me gowns that fit my vision and they went above and beyond to... Read More help me find what I was looking for! The room was spacious and clean and made it feel intimate with my girls. I just loved he whole experience here!!! Thank you TWD for helping me find "THE DRESS"

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amber H

I loved loved loved my experience at TWD!! Not only is the shop beautiful, but it is very well organized!! I had the privilege to work with the owner Kristy and she was amazing!! She took the time with me and made me feel important. I didn't feel rushed or pushed into... Read More anything at all! The entire staff there is super friendly!! After trying on about 20 dresses she then had me retry on my favorites again to help me narrow them down! Needless to say, I said yes to the dress and we had a champagne toast!!!! I would highly recommend going to TWD!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Erin B

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Logan L

I found my dream dress here! The staff was extremely helpful and knew exactly what I wanted. I ended up picking the first dress that I tried on. I recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Megan S

I had a fantastic experience at TWD. The athmosphere was fun, light and bridal. The staff was professional and friendly. I found my dream dress and cannot wait for the big day! They make the the experience memorable. Private rooms for you and your guest and the price range was... Read More fantastic. I would HIGHLY recommend TWD to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel B

I had the absolute perfect dress for my wedding, thanks to The White Dress. I had multiple family members tell me that they could not have envisioned a more perfect dress for me. Kristy, the owner, is absolutely wonderful. She made me feel so special every time I came in. Going... Read More to The White Dress is the what shopping for a wedding dress should be. It is such a wonderful experience. They bring you champagne, write your name on the mirror, and make you feel like an absolute princess. The only problem I had was with my fittings. At my first fitting, my dress was EXTREMELY tight. I tried explaining to the seamstress how uncomfortable I was, but she told me that I was wrong and that the dress fit perfectly. While I was talking to her, the zipper on my dress burst. While I was then standing there in tears, she told me that she would fix it in time for my wedding. She did let the dress out about half an inch, but it was still much too tight on my wedding day, to the point where I was in a lot of pain. Again, I had a wonderful experience at The White Dress, I just wish I could have been a little more comfortable in my dress.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelsey R

Loved going to The White Dress. It was the first and only shop I visited. I went on a Tuesday morning, and I felt like I had the shop to myself with a private dressing area set away from the main floor. The ladies who helped us were so friendly and did not add pressure at all.... Read More Even when I had clearly decided on a dress, they did not start to push with sales tactics. Instead, they offered me champagne and let me wear the dress a little longer before we checked out. I would highly recommend The White Dress to any bride looking for a relaxing and enjoyable dress experience.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jamie F

Love the White Dress! It's a cute place that goes a little extra to makes you feel special!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Heather M

Wonderful experience, very helpful and patient with me as I'm not the best at making decisions. They were able to accommodate a big group and involved everyone! The quality of the dresses is great too! I would recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jordan J

The White Dress was only the second place I went to look for my wedding dress, but the only place I really needed to go! I loved everything from the moment I walked in. They made me feel special, important and got me excited for my big day. I cannot thank them enough for helping... Read More me find my dream dress and celebrating with me once I did!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Taylor T

I had the most amazing experience dress shopping at The White Dress. The staff was so friendly and super helpful. Their dresses are nicely organized by silhouette. They give you beads to place around the hangers of the dresses you would like to try on, then they get the dresses... Read More ready in your room while you continue to look around. The rooms were really big. They were sectioned off so you had privacy. There was an area for my entourage to sit and hang out with a ton of mirrors, and then a very large dressing room. They even served us champagne, which in my opinion, was the best part! I was lucky enough to find my dress, and since the room was very pink, she let me walk around the store to a brighter area with natural light that had a mirror. I really appreciated that because I got to see the dress in a different light and walk around in it a little! I highly recommend The White Dress. The overall experience was everything you could want while dress shopping. I know they offer discounts for bridesmaid’s dresses so I plan on looking their first for dresses. They had a ton of bridesmaids dresses in so many colors. I honestly cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jamie T

I absolutely loved my experience at TWD! The shop itself was very inviting with great lighting, cute décor, and the dressing room was HUGE in comparison to the others shops that I have been in. I fell in love with a fit and flare Stella York dress online that I have been... Read More attempting to find everywhere to try on. I found it at previous stores, but unfortunately in several sizes too small (I typically wear a size 10 and anything smaller is not going over my hips). TWD to the rescue! Not only did they have a size that fit to try on in this particular gown, but I was told that the store recently got several of the fit and flare/trumpet gowns in similar sizes- which is great since I think that style looks fantastic on women who have hourglass shapes. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and the prices of the dresses were extremely reasonable. It's all of the small details that TWD does that makes the experience so memorable and special. I ended up saying YES! to my dream dress and I couldn’t be happier.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Sandra M

I booked an appointment during the Stella York trunk show. The staff was prompt in their response prior to the appointment. Upon my arrival, I was warmly greeted and they were ready for my arrival. The atmosphere in the boutique is set to make you feel as if you are the only one... Read More in the shop. Mary was fantastic to work with, personable, and didn't make me feel pressured to make a decision. She ended up pulling a dress for me that was absolutely perfect! There are four girls in my family and so far 2 out of 4 of us have purchased our dresses there. I wouldn't recommend any other place. Make sure The White Dress is on your list when looking for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Tracy G

I had a fantastic experience trying on dresses at The White Dress. Meg was amazing and truly saw the vision of what I wanted and made it come to life. I was so happy to have been referred to The White Dress from a friend and I am so excited to wear my dress down the aisle next... Read More summer. Thanks again to Meg and the entire TWD team for making my vision come to life!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kristina W

The girls here were amazing. I needed a wedding dress with less than a month to my wedding. They replied and got me in right away. They took care of me so I had one less item to stress about.

Start a Conversation!