Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica J

I just visited The White Dress for the first time last weekend, and it was an amazing experience! At previous bridal shops I felt a lot of pressure to pick a dress even though nothing truly stood out to me. However, when I came to TWD, Katelynn told me right off the bat that she... Read More didn't want me to feel any pressure to find THE dress. It made the experience so much less stressful knowing I could truly be honest about how I felt about each dress I tried on. By the end of the appointment I had found a dress I loved, but decided to sleep on it before making the big decision. I ended up going back in yesterday and purchasing the dress. Not just because it was an amazing dress, but because the the staff was amazing and made me want to buy my dress at their shop. Morgan helped me yesterday and she was also great! She let me try the dress on again and helped me feel confident in my decision to choose "Pippa" as my wedding gown. Thank you so much to everyone at TWD! You're all wonderful and I look forward to continuing my dress journey with you!

A great bridal shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ellie F

The White Dress was the third stop on my dress search and it blew the other places away. The staff were extremely friendly and the space was clean and inviting. They had the best selection of wedding dresses out of any places I'd looked at. I found my perfect dress there. The... Read More whole experience makes you feel special and goes above and beyond most normal bridal shops! I would definitely check it out if you are anywhere near the Brighton area.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel B

I had the absolute perfect dress for my wedding, thanks to The White Dress. I had multiple family members tell me that they could not have envisioned a more perfect dress for me. Kristy, the owner, is absolutely wonderful. She made me feel so special every time I came in. Going... Read More to The White Dress is the what shopping for a wedding dress should be. It is such a wonderful experience. They bring you champagne, write your name on the mirror, and make you feel like an absolute princess. The only problem I had was with my fittings. At my first fitting, my dress was EXTREMELY tight. I tried explaining to the seamstress how uncomfortable I was, but she told me that I was wrong and that the dress fit perfectly. While I was talking to her, the zipper on my dress burst. While I was then standing there in tears, she told me that she would fix it in time for my wedding. She did let the dress out about half an inch, but it was still much too tight on my wedding day, to the point where I was in a lot of pain. Again, I had a wonderful experience at The White Dress, I just wish I could have been a little more comfortable in my dress.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelsey R

Loved going to The White Dress. It was the first and only shop I visited. I went on a Tuesday morning, and I felt like I had the shop to myself with a private dressing area set away from the main floor. The ladies who helped us were so friendly and did not add pressure at all.... Read More Even when I had clearly decided on a dress, they did not start to push with sales tactics. Instead, they offered me champagne and let me wear the dress a little longer before we checked out. I would highly recommend The White Dress to any bride looking for a relaxing and enjoyable dress experience.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jamie F

Love the White Dress! It's a cute place that goes a little extra to makes you feel special!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Heather M

Wonderful experience, very helpful and patient with me as I'm not the best at making decisions. They were able to accommodate a big group and involved everyone! The quality of the dresses is great too! I would recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jordan J

The White Dress was only the second place I went to look for my wedding dress, but the only place I really needed to go! I loved everything from the moment I walked in. They made me feel special, important and got me excited for my big day. I cannot thank them enough for helping... Read More me find my dream dress and celebrating with me once I did!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Taylor T

I had the most amazing experience dress shopping at The White Dress. The staff was so friendly and super helpful. Their dresses are nicely organized by silhouette. They give you beads to place around the hangers of the dresses you would like to try on, then they get the dresses... Read More ready in your room while you continue to look around. The rooms were really big. They were sectioned off so you had privacy. There was an area for my entourage to sit and hang out with a ton of mirrors, and then a very large dressing room. They even served us champagne, which in my opinion, was the best part! I was lucky enough to find my dress, and since the room was very pink, she let me walk around the store to a brighter area with natural light that had a mirror. I really appreciated that because I got to see the dress in a different light and walk around in it a little! I highly recommend The White Dress. The overall experience was everything you could want while dress shopping. I know they offer discounts for bridesmaid’s dresses so I plan on looking their first for dresses. They had a ton of bridesmaids dresses in so many colors. I honestly cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jamie T

I absolutely loved my experience at TWD! The shop itself was very inviting with great lighting, cute décor, and the dressing room was HUGE in comparison to the others shops that I have been in. I fell in love with a fit and flare Stella York dress online that I have been... Read More attempting to find everywhere to try on. I found it at previous stores, but unfortunately in several sizes too small (I typically wear a size 10 and anything smaller is not going over my hips). TWD to the rescue! Not only did they have a size that fit to try on in this particular gown, but I was told that the store recently got several of the fit and flare/trumpet gowns in similar sizes- which is great since I think that style looks fantastic on women who have hourglass shapes. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and the prices of the dresses were extremely reasonable. It's all of the small details that TWD does that makes the experience so memorable and special. I ended up saying YES! to my dream dress and I couldn’t be happier.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Sandra M

I booked an appointment during the Stella York trunk show. The staff was prompt in their response prior to the appointment. Upon my arrival, I was warmly greeted and they were ready for my arrival. The atmosphere in the boutique is set to make you feel as if you are the only one... Read More in the shop. Mary was fantastic to work with, personable, and didn't make me feel pressured to make a decision. She ended up pulling a dress for me that was absolutely perfect! There are four girls in my family and so far 2 out of 4 of us have purchased our dresses there. I wouldn't recommend any other place. Make sure The White Dress is on your list when looking for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Tracy G

I had a fantastic experience trying on dresses at The White Dress. Meg was amazing and truly saw the vision of what I wanted and made it come to life. I was so happy to have been referred to The White Dress from a friend and I am so excited to wear my dress down the aisle next... Read More summer. Thanks again to Meg and the entire TWD team for making my vision come to life!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kristina W

The girls here were amazing. I needed a wedding dress with less than a month to my wedding. They replied and got me in right away. They took care of me so I had one less item to stress about.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Haley K

The White Dress is a lovely bridal salon with a wonderful selection of gowns, which all have their own adorable name. This was the first salon I went to try on wedding dresses and after trying quite a few other salons in MI and OK, I ended up coming back to The White Dress to... Read More purchase my dress. The TWD-ettes are so helpful and gracious. From the giddy excitement at the first appointment to the "I SAID YES" moment and champagne toast - TWD made my wedding dress shopping experience everything I wanted and more! I can't wait to come back and visit for my fitting this Christmas!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

The staff was absolutely amazing to work with. The team members truly listened to my opinion and tastes to provide additional dress options (my stylist actually picked out the dress I chose!). Would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Alicia H

I found my one!! I went to many other bridal shops, TWD has the best selections and everyone was very friendly and helpful :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Stephanie K

I got my wedding dress here during a Stella York trunk show. The girls here are the best! I had been to multiple bridal salons before finding The White Dress, and I'm so happy I waited to say YES here. They make you feel so special and beautiful. I can't wait to marry my best... Read More friend in the BEAUTIFUL dress TWD team helped me find. 💕

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Alli P

I cannot imagine a better experience than the one I received at The White Dress! I went shopping before my weight loss and was a bit nervous after having loosing 65 pounds, the white dress team worked effortlessly to make sure my dress fit perfectly for the big day and to be... Read More sure I felt beautiful! I feel so blessed to have purchased my wedding dress here!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Brittany J

Great location, great people, great dresses, great service, and extremely cute! I cant think of one thing bad to say about my experience!! I cant wait to go back to do everything else with them! I have been dress shopping other places and this by far was the most understanding,... Read More patient, I wasn't rushed, I wasn't pressured and they handled all of my questions very well!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Tricia B

After trying on 100 dresses (yes, literally 100), I found the dress here! Their selection is great and the staff is so attentive. No other shop came to close!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I found the perfect dress at the White Dress!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Natalie M

I found my dress at The White Dress! I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. The staff members are so helpful and are genuinely excited to share in your journey of finding your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Victoria C

I cannot express enough how much I love my experience at TWD. The staff was amazing! They were friendly, helpful, and made me feel amazing once I found my dress. I am so happy I was able to work with the amazing staff at TWD and I would suggest them to anyone looking for their... Read More perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Nicole D

I could not have had a better wedding dress shopping experience than I did at The White Dress. Right from the start we were welcomed and given rings to hang on the dresses I wanted to try, plus I showed them dresses I liked from their website and they pulled those for me as... Read More well. With a budget under $1500 there were still plenty of dresses that I loved. I thought my budget would be an issue but it really wasn't at all. I had hoped to stay around $1000 but was happy to pay an extra $200 for my dream dress. We worked with the owner, Kristy, who was extremely helpful. The best part, and what made this experience stand out from my experience at another nearby dress shop, was how genuine Kristy was. She conversed with me like we were friends rather than sounding fake and scripted, and it made the day that much more fun. Also, there was no push for me to commit or buy at all! This was actually the first place I looked, so although I found a dress that I absolutely loved I still wanted to look at at least one other place, and we had an another appointment that day. Kristy encouraged me to go to that appointment and promised to make room for me to come back and try the dress on again later that day if I still wanted it because she knew her shop was nearly 2 hours from my home. I went to my other appointment, was very unsatisfied with the selection and staff, and called Kristy to let her know I was coming back. As promised, we were given another room and I got to "say yes to the dress" while wearing it and drinking champagne with my family and friends. I was even told to take as much time as I wanted in the dress! I never felt rushed or unimportant, and my original appointment went on longer than it was supposed to without me realizing it and without a word from Kristy. And to top it all off, the dress is absolutely perfect! I'm so thankful to Kristy and her entire team for making this once in a lifetime experience so incredible!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kathryn B

Look no further for the perfect bridal salon. Kristy and her staff are so amazing! They helped me find my perfect dress for my June 2016 wedding. They were accommodating to my busy schedule, and true professionals. They have a huge selection of dresses and private (also HUGE)... Read More rooms for trying on dresses and for your fittings. I cannot say enough good things about TWD!

Start a Conversation!