Your perfect day needs the perfect dress.

You’re getting married! We know your head is filled with the details of planning your day. The biggest detail? Where to find the perfect dress! At The White Dress, we make your dress experience fun and stress-free. So book your visit and find out what makes us so special. We can't wait to meet you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Best Boutique!

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Courtney H

This shop saved my entire bridal gown shopping experience! I had gone to a shop in Milford before coming to The White Dress. The consultant at the other shop didn't listen to what I wanted, the dressing rooms were so small I could barely get in/out of the dresses, and their... Read More overall selection was disappointing. After leaving there I felt completely discouraged. Shopping for your wedding dress is supposed to be fun, right?! Our next stop was The White Dress. As soon as we walked into the boutique I knew I was going to get my dress there. They had SO many dresses to choose from, had GIANT dressing rooms, offered wine to the group, and provided excellent customer service. Kathy was an AMAZING consultant and made me feel completely comfortable. All of the staff was patient as we made our selections as to what dresses I wanted to try on. They even have these really cute pearl beads that you put around every dress you wanted try on (compared to other shops where you just turn the hanger). Not only did The White Dress turn around my bridal gown shopping experience, but I also found THE DRESS. The White Dress was extremely accomodating when it came to purchasing as well, since my dress needed to be ordered over the phone. They took care of all of the details. I would recommend this boutique to anyone shopping for a wedding gown. They will treat you like a princess there and they have such a wide selection of beautiful gowns that anyone would be able to find their dress there.

I love The White Dress!

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Trisha A

The White Dress was awesome.. they helped me so much in finding my perfect gown! I was very indecisive and came in to try on dresses 3 or 4 times and they were supportive and never got impatient with me. All the workers there are SO nice and I never felt rushed in any part of... Read More the process. My favorite part about the shop is that they let you take pictures... which is HUGE when deciding on a wedding gown. Other bridal shops don't allow you to take pictures which I did not like. It was important for me to go home, compare all the pictures, then make my final decision about my gown. The lighting was awesome in there and they have chairs for all your guests to sit in while they watch to try each one on. Also, the shop is pink/girly inside and they have a cute little system for picking out gowns to try on.. you add a bracelet to each hanger for the dress you want to try, then they grab them all off the rack for you to try on. Super helpful when you want to try on 10 or more gowns! It also makes the process quicker. They have a wide price range, with dresses only a few hundred dollars on the clearance rack if you are on a budget. Even the most expensive dresses there are still a great price, and they are all great quality. Kristy was so nice and gave great advice to help me choose my gown. I recommend The White Dress to all my friends and family when they ask where I got my dress!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jennifer K

The White Dress is amazing! Their staff is so friendly and helpful. I was able to find my perfect dress there as they have so many different styles available. I am so glad I went there, my experience looking for a dress ended up being a stress free and happy one. I would... Read More recommend them to anyone. Thank you to everyone at The White Dress!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Rachel K

I went to one other shop before going to The White Dress and it made me think that I was in for a long process of jumping from salon to salon to find my dress because I didn't like a single one that I tried on. I was terrified walking into my appointment at TWD. I went with my... Read More mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother and all 4 of us liked every dress that I tried on! They have an amazing selection of all different styles of dresses and my consultant, Katelynn, was awesome to work with! She listened to what I liked and didn't like and made great suggestions. I don't think I've ever had a more pleasant shopping experience at any store. I found my perfect dress and had a great experience doing so. I will recommend TWD to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Melissa A

I originally went to the White Dress to buy a bridesmaids dress for my cousin's wedding, I knew right away that I would be back to buy my wedding dress there, which I did! The girls that work there are so friendly, nice and truly helpful. They never once pressured me to make a... Read More decision that day or made me feel like they were "hovering"/pushing to get a sale. They leave you alone with your friends/family to contemplate the decision and talk it out, without ever being rushed. They truly listen to what you want from your dress and what you like/don't like about the ones that you've tried on and pull additional dresses they think may fit that idea, and they're usually spot on. The shop has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and it was just an overall great experience! I would recommend to go there a million times over!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kim B

This was the third shop that I visited for my wedding dress and I am SO happy I chose to come here. I was a little hesitant since it's a 45 minute drive, but it's definitely worth it. It was a very happy atmosphere and everyone was very friendly. I worked with Ashley and she was... Read More great, very easy and comfortable to talk to. I'm excited to say that I said 'yes' to the dress here!! I will definitely be recommending this shop to my friends. :)

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

I recently had an appointment at The White Dress and was BLOWN away with how amazing they made me feel! Every employee was professional and personable, making the shopping experience that much more enjoyable! They greeted me at the door, made me feel like I was the only bride in... Read More there (even though there were others), allowed me to try on everything I wanted (plus more), never rushed me to make a decision, and ultimately helped me find the most beautiful gown that I will marry the man of my dreams in! THANK YOU to everyone at The White Dress! I can't wait to share more experiences with your staff (bridesmaid dresses, fittings/alterations, and mother of the bride/groom appointments)!!! I would highly recommend this amazing boutique to anyone looking for a wedding gown and a beautiful experience!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Nicole S

What a lovely experience! I brought 5 of my friends here to help me pick out dresses, and the staff was so friendly and accommodating! We were helped by Morgan, who was so warm, welcoming, and helpful throughout the entire experience. She was really engaged with my group, and... Read More helped pick out some really great dresses based on what we picked and what worked with my figure. The place is really cute and comfortable as well. Any bride-to-be should really check this place out!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

Although I didn't end up buying my dress here. I loved the selection of dresses they had. Everyone there was so friendly. The place is so cute and they had a lot of nice touches that I didn't find at the other places I had visited in Chicago and Michigan.

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Jason B

Morgan and everyone at the white dress were absolutely amazing! It was a fantastic experience! Kelly Lord

Proud to be a TWD Bride!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Amanda S

I had the best wedding dress shop experience at TWD. From the moment I and my entourage came through the doors we were welcomed and treated like family. In our own private area we laughed and cried as I tried on dresses with the help of Morgan. She was amazing and made me feel... Read More like I was top priority. I left feeling like I had some solid choices in mind only to make my mind up as soon as I left and reviewed pictures of myself in the gowns. I knew I had found "the dress." I called back to set up another appointment to try "the dress" on one more time to make sure. Upon my second visit, my dress was pulled and once again I was treated with the kindest staff. As I put "the dress" on one more time, I knew this was the dress that I was meant to wear as I marry the man of my dreams. Everything about it was perfect from the price that fit nicely within my budget to the color and fit. I then said "Yes to the dress!" and was cheered on my the entire staff and given a wonderful champagne toast to top it off. I could not have asked for a more pleasant experience as I searched for my dream dress. Thank you WD for making this a memory to last a lifetime!

Love!!! Love!!! Love!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kortney S

TWD was amazing! It was my second trip to find my wedding gown. Can I just start by saying Morgan, the lovely women who helped me, was just perfectly fabulous!! She was so fun and helpful. She made me feel like she was my friend that was just as excited as I was. Every time I... Read More tried on a dress she made sure it looked perfect, straightened out my train for me and even dressed me up in accessories. I can't say enough great things about her. She was phenomenal! While trying on dresses, another women who worked there over heard me saying I was looking for an old Hollywood glamour, 1920's type gown and she pulled the perfect dress for me to try on which ended up being the dress!! I'm so glad she pulled it for me! It's like the whole team at TWD is on your side trying to find you your dream dress. They sure know how to make you feel important!! They even popped some champaign for us to celebrate finding the gown! Even the owner was fabulous- she answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable in my purchase! I can not wait to go back in November to see my dress and to see the fabulous TWD dolls again!!

So understanding and helpful!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 McKenzie H

I had a wonderful experience at The White Dress. I live in California so I had a lot of questions about buying and altering a dress when you live 2500 miles away. Not only were Kristy and her staff extremely patient and informative, they explained everything so thoroughly that I... Read More was put completely at ease. Morgan was my consultant for trying on wedding gowns and she was amazing! I tried on about 12 gowns and ended up choosing the one that Morgan picked out. She really listened to what I wanted and picked out the perfect dress. It was a great experience and I can't wait to go back to see my dress when it comes in! Thanks to everyone at The White Dress!

The Best Experience!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Dawn G

My experience at TWD was everything I hoped it would be. TWD is by far the best bridal salon I have visited. I am so happy to be a TWD bride! My first experience with TWD was when I stopped in to make my first appointment. I saw a dress in the window that caught my eye. I... Read More went inside to inquire about the price and about making an appointment. The staff was super friendly, and the shop was large and nicely decorated. When I went back for my appointment, the owner, Kristy, helped me and my party. My party and I were able to walk around the store to pick out the dresses we liked. TWD has a variety of styles which was great since I was not sure which silhouette I wanted. Kristy gave me and my group champagne. We had a nice private sitting area, and the dressing room was very spacious. Kristy helped me into all of the dresses and told me about the silhouettes. She asked me about my day and what I had planned. My group was allowed to take pictures of me in the dresses. It was a very positive and fun experience. I found a dress that I loved, but I wanted to keep looking since it was my bridal salon appointment. Kristy was very understanding and gave me a card with the dress's designer and dress name on it. I went to three different bridal salons after TWD: one in Ann Arbor, one in Southfield, and one in Berkley. The best experience by far was at TWD. None of the other salons allowed us to take pictures or take notes of the designer and dress names. Two of the three salons did not have dresses out on the floor for us to browse through. One salon only had a handful of dresses that were not samples in my price range ($2000 for the dress). After my disappointing experiences at the other salons, I went back to TWD for a second time. I tried on the original dress I loved and decided it was the one. Morgan and Kristy helped me find a belt to go with it. I tried on some jewelry as well with Morgan's help. I still had time left in my appointment, so Morgan allowed me and my group to check out bridesmaid dresses. She even helped my MOH try on a few! Kristy walked us through the invoice and details. We left in a great mood completely satisfied with the dress I had chosen and with our experience. Don't waste your time at other salons; TWD is the best!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Delaney K

Great service, dresses in price range, very personal and friendly staff. Definitely would recommend! Bought veil and dress here.

Love the TWD Girls

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Lindsey S

I had the best experience at The White Dress. Morgan and Kristy helped me find the perfect dress. My first visit I would with Morgan. She was wonderful to work with. She gave me all the information I needed about the dress. I went back the next day to and worked with Kristy who... Read More got me into my top picks. She answered every question I had and let me wear the dress as long as I wanted too. I know I made the right choice by going to The White Dress. I can't wait for my dress to come in and do all of my fitting with the AMAZING staff at TWD. Thank you! Lindsey

Beautiful Bridesmaids

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Megan C

I feel very lucky to have walked through the doors of The White Dress bridal boutique. Everyone there is so helpful and professional. I had unfortunately already purchased my wedding dress, but found my bridesmaid dresses at the shop. My girls had nothing but wonderful things to... Read More say about The White Dress and the staff who helped them with their purchase. Many were from out of town and they were very flexible with payment options and making various appointments for each of them to try on the dress. I highly recommend this boutique to any bride. They will definitely help make your wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Megan S

I had a great experience at The White Dress. I traveled in from Chicago for my appointment after seeing many positive reviews for this boutique online. The team there made me feel very special and made trying on dresses such a great experience. Morgan was phenomenal. I had many... Read More guests with me and they also had a great experience. I would highly recommend The White Dress!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Heather F

I am beyond thrilled to be a TWD bride! My experience was fantastic! Meg was amazing and really focused on what I was looking for while having me try on different styles to make sure I got what looked best! The shop was so clean so personable and everyone was so helpful and... Read More friendly! I really enjoyed how they were not pushy and allowed private time for me to think about purchasing with my group! Hands down best experience I have had at a bridal shop! I HIGHLY recommend TWD to any bride to be! =)

Excellent stress-free experience for a bride who doesn't like to shop!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Jacqui M

I'm so glad I found The White Dress! Since I don't particularly care to go shopping (yes, I'm serious), I was originally hoping to find my wedding dress online. After several unsuccessful attempts to order a gown on the internet, I finally gave in and scheduled an appointment at... Read More The White Dress. I had contacted them on a Tuesday night, and I had a response by Wednesday morning inviting me to come in later that day! My consultant Morgan was really friendly and helpful and did not pressure me at all. She let me pick out a few styles on my own and then also made some suggestions. The trying on process went as easy as I could have hoped, and since I was their own my own (having come in right after work), she even offered to take pictures to send to friends and family. When I finally found a dress that I really liked, she gave me plenty of time to call my mom and talk it over. I ended up getting one of the dresses Morgan suggested! I should also note that I'm on a tight timeline- dress shopping in June for a September wedding- and the girls at the shop ensured me that I will have my dress in plenty of time and well within my budget. I've heard borderline-horror stories about other bride's experiences, and I can honestly say mine was completely stress-free and fun! I plan to use their alterations service (even though I live 45 minutes away) and shop for accessories there because I had such a great experience. Thanks again The White Dress!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Nicole C

When I came to TWD I had no idea what kind of dress I was looking for. Fortunately for me, the shop had an absolutely HUGE selection of dresses in every style imaginable that fit perfectly in my budget. My consultant, Meg, was extremely helpful and encouraging in the entire... Read More process and seemed genuinely interested in me as a person (which I can't say about consultants at many other shops). Everyone at the shop was dedicated to making sure I had the best experience possible. As a result I ended up finding the perfect dress! I wish it was possible to give more than 5 stars because TWD is amazing!

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

I had a wonderful experience and absolutely love my dress (Joyce)! The assistant Morgan, who guided me through the entire process, was incredible and kept everything running smoothly. She made sure I was comfortable, gave me privacy between dresses, and ran all over the... Read More boutique for whatever I needed. My family and I can't say enough how much she helped us, and how wonderful she was! My dress is nothing short of perfect, and it was a sample sale, so I received a free headpiece (or veil), along with a bag full of goodies. After purchasing and leaving the boutique, the excitement covered up some concerns I had about the fit and structure for my figure. The next day I emailed Kristy (the Owner) about my concerns with the fit, and she reassured me they would do everything to make my dress the most fitted garment I will ever wear. She explained various options I hadn't thought of, and reassured me the dress will fit perfectly for my big day! All of my concerns were washed away, I couldn't thank her enough. The White Dress, located in Brighton, is also the hometown of my Fiance and his family. I've always window-shopped whenever the opportunity came up, and was anxious to try. The staff and their selection is great, I would recommend The White Dress to any Bride. I'll be back to look for bridesmaids dresses!

Best day!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Bailey

My experience at The White Dress was so much fun. A beautiful bridal store and great selection. They were so welcoming and helpful! Loved the extra little touches like slippers, help in the dressing room, and a champaign toast!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Sarah W

I showed up at TWD as a bride who already had purchased a gown. I came straight from my original gown fitting as I was very unhappy with the first gown (NOT purchased from TWD) and heard TWD was having a sample sale. Kristy was unbelievably nice and patient with me, even though... Read More I was honest and stated I was not sure I would even be buying a gown from her shop. Lo and behold I found my perfect dress and fell in love! Kristy and Mia rushed the alterations (my wedding was only 5 weeks away at time of purchase) and my dress is already finished 3 weeks in advance. The team is so nice, helpful and fun. I had such a great experience at TWD and would recommend it HIGHLY to any and all brides.