Your perfect day needs the perfect dress.

You’re getting married! We know your head is filled with the details of planning your day. The biggest detail? Where to find the perfect dress! At The White Dress, we make your dress experience fun and stress-free. So book your visit and find out what makes us so special. We can't wait to meet you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI (810) 588-6147

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica H

I just visited The White Dress for the first time last weekend, and it was an amazing experience! At previous bridal shops I felt a lot of pressure to pick a dress even though nothing truly stood out to me. However, when I came to TWD, Katelynn told me right off the bat that she... Read More didn't want me to feel any pressure to find THE dress. It made the experience so much less stressful knowing I could truly be honest about how I felt about each dress I tried on. By the end of the appointment I had found a dress I loved, but decided to sleep on it before making the big decision. I ended up going back in yesterday and purchasing the dress. Not just because it was an amazing dress, but because the the staff was amazing and made me want to buy my dress at their shop. Morgan helped me yesterday and she was also great! She let me try the dress on again and helped me feel confident in my decision to choose "Pippa" as my wedding gown. Thank you so much to everyone at TWD! You're all wonderful and I look forward to continuing my dress journey with you!

A great bridal shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ellie F

The White Dress was the third stop on my dress search and it blew the other places away. The staff were extremely friendly and the space was clean and inviting. They had the best selection of wedding dresses out of any places I'd looked at. I found my perfect dress there. The... Read More whole experience makes you feel special and goes above and beyond most normal bridal shops! I would definitely check it out if you are anywhere near the Brighton area.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kelly F

The White Dress is awesome! It was the second place I went in search of my wedding dress and I went on a friend's recommendation. I had a really specific idea of what I was looking for and when I first arrived for my appointment I was a little underwhelmed by the selection of... Read More dresses because I didn't see many that fit what I was looking for. However, I just did not look closely enough, because I ended up finding THE dress after trying on only three dresses at this shop. Kristy helped me and was SO fabulous. She listened closely to what I was looking for and picked dresses that were perfect and within my budget. She wasn't pushy, she never hurried me, and I never felt pressure to decide or buy. Kristy was available and helpful during my appointment but also gave me time alone with my family while I was wearing each dress. Kristy also gave me practical, cost saving advice (I thought the skirt was too heavy on the dress I picked, so she suggested asking the maker to switch out the fabric for a lighter fabric, which would cost less than having a tailor do it after it was made), and never made me feel pressure to raise my budget to get the look I was going for. Ordering my dress was fast and easy, and the shop contacted me as soon as my dress arrived. I had a different sales person help me try on my dress when it arrived, and she was just as helpful and kind as Kristy. Again, while trying on my dress I never felt rushed or hurried. The White Dress's alterations department was booked when my dress arrived, but they provided me a long list of recommended tailors so I was able to find an excellent tailor without additional stress. Overall the white dress was a pleasure to work with. They made my dress shopping/buying experience easy and stress-free. I would recommend this shop to everyone!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Madelynn F

I had such an amazing experience at The White Dress! The ladies were extremely helpful and understanding. I brought a very large group to shop with me and they helped keep the appointment on track and made sure my opinion was heard. I would recommend The White Dress shop to any... Read More bride looking for a relaxing and amazing day!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Brooke S

The White Dress was amazing from start to finish. We got my wedding dress, veil, jewelry, bridesmaids dresses, and mother of the bride's dress there. They all came in within a good time frame. The staff there are all so nice and helpful. Great overall experience at TWD!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Alicia S

I loved the overall structure of the store. It was very personable and my favorite part was each bride has their own area with their names on a mirror; it was a nice touch. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I visited a few other shops before visiting them and their... Read More selection of dresses was the best. There is a huge variety for all interests. I was very happy to purchase my dress with them.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Rachel A

They were so accommodating. I highly recommended The White Dress! They have an amazing selection of dresses. At no point during my appointment did I feel rushed or that I had to make a decision that day (Even though I did!)

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Lauren F

I didn't get my dress here, but 5 of my bridesmaids got their dresses here (we're doing the whole mix-match thing) and they loved it! They were so easy to work with, and they were totally understanding of our large (and loud lol) group. They let everyone come back in separately... Read More to order and get measured and have called me and kept me updated the entire time. They are so sweet! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Caroline D

My experience at The White Dress was wonderful from start to finish! Walking into the salon we were met with a beautiful space and smiling faces. My 'consultant' Lisa greeted me and my family with a smile and was ready to help. Our appointment started right on time with a... Read More quick conversation about what I was looking forward and what my experience had been thus far. Lisa then gave me, my mom and sisters a tour of the shop and the style of dresses available. They have a great system of allowing all in the party to shop the dresses. Each individual gets 'beads' to place on the hanger of the dress they would like the bride to try on. It was a great way to get everyone involved and was a wonderful way to get the ball rolling. While trying on dresses Lisa asked me questions about the wedding, my fiance and what I wanted to look like on my wedding day. As we continued with the appointment she began to bring in dresses that she felt were headed in the right direction and she actually ended up picking the dress that I ultimately purchased. Even as we were running close to the end of our appointment time we never felt rushed and were allowed to get the details of THE DRESS just right. I can't wait to complete my follow up fitting and wear MY DRESS at our wedding in September 2017. Thank you to the entire staff, especially Lisa at The White Dress for helping me find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Robyn W

TWD stands apart from every bridal salon, I can't say enough to express my gratitude! Not only do the bridal experts take the best care of you, the entire salon is full of exceptional dresses. The hardest decision was choosing the dress, everything was fabulous! I would... Read More recommend the White Dress to every bride looking for a one of a kind experience and to leave with your dream wedding dress.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Angela G

I had a wonderful experience at The White Dress. I was worried, because I was looking for a non-traditional bridal gown. However, the staff were super knowledgeable and helpful. With their awesome assistance, I was able to find my gown during my appointment! :) I would... Read More recommend this shop to any local bride!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Katherine P

The White Dress was my first exposure of wedding dress shopping and I can't say enough good things about it. Annie, my consultant, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable while also creating an environment that was comfortable for me and my small group. Our dressing room was... Read More secluded and made the appointment feel special, you get the opportunity to look for your dress yourself after you get a little tour of the boutique, and TWD has everything from sample sales to rather elaborate dresses available. While I ended up finding my dress at another boutique, TWD is still a place that I actively recommend to brides as an excellent place to find their dress.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Laura H

I went to 6 other bridal salons before finding my dress at The White Dress. My entire experience at TWD was much more special than anywhere else--from the moment we walked in, to the pink champagne after I said yes. TWD makes you feel like the most special bride. It took me some... Read More time to pull the trigger and say yes, but I never felt rushed or pressured. There is a huge range of dress styles, and they're organized by shape which makes shopping so much easier. And unlike other stores, the sample dresses are kept in beautiful shape--nothing is dirty, torn, or with beading falling off. I actually ended up purchasing a sample gown, and I believe it's as pristine as it would be if we ordered it. All of the staff, and our consultant were incredibly friendly and helpful. I would recommend TWD to every bride.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Samantha W

I absolutely loved the atmosphere of TWD! There is plenty of privacy for the brides and their entourages, as well as a wonderful selection of gowns. The boutique is very upscale, but the prices were completely reasonable :) Not only did I find the perfect dress for my wedding... Read More day at an awesome price, but Meg made sure my group and I had a wonderful time in the process. I can't say enough good things about TWD!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Samantha W

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Caitlin S

I had two visits to The White Dress and both were phenomenal! The second trip proved successful and I purchased my dress! I plan on doing all fittings and alterations with them because they were so wonderful and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Cesely L

I had a great experience here! It was my first stop to look at weddings dresses and I found the one! Staff is so helpful and the place is so cute! also they have a great selection. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Danielle G

I had such an awesome experience here. The girl helping me with my dress was extremely informative and made the process so memorable and personal. I would recommend everyone to go and experience the white dress. They made my dress shopping experience unforgettable.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Stephanie S

I was very pleased with my experience at the White Dress boutique. They had many different styled dresses that made it easier for me to distinguish what I liked and didn't like. They were very patient and helpful. I am so happy to have found my dress here! Would highly... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Olivia B

My first and only place I needed to go to Find my wedding dress! Ashley was great at bringing me dresses to try on that she thought would look good on me. She recognized what I liked quickly. The dress I said yes to was a dress she even picked for me to try on. I felt so... Read More comfortable with the whole experience. This is definitely the only place you need to visit when looking for your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Christine B

I had simply the best time at The White Dress while searching for my dream dress - exactly the kind of experience every bride hopes to have when they're picking out what to wear on their special day. Kristy the owner was my personal stylist and she made the experience fun, easy... Read More and customized to me. I would definitely recommend The White Dress to other brides!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Courtney T

I was very nervous going dress shopping (the first project I tackled for my wedding) and picked the white dress due to its' wonderful reviews. I was not disappointed! I was able to find a dress that was perfectly me the very first trip with my mom, and felt kind of relieved that... Read More maybe wedding planning wasn't going to be that scary after all! I worked with Kristy and Morgan and they were both great. Everyone loved my dress, I also had my alterations done at TWD and chose my bridesmaids dresses there as well. Everything turned out beautiful! Thank you ladies. Can't wait to get back pictures soon!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Rachel W

Everyone there was so nice and helpful, the shop itself was beautiful and clean. None of the girls were pushy; I would recommend this to everyone. I was super nervous about the dress shopping thing and they made it fun :)

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Ramona W

Just ordered my dress and had a wonderful experience. The shop is adorable and provided a very personable experience, the staff are friendly and professional, and the dress selection was superb. I live a little far away from this location, but it was definitely worth the... Read More drive.