Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica J

I just visited The White Dress for the first time last weekend, and it was an amazing experience! At previous bridal shops I felt a lot of pressure to pick a dress even though nothing truly stood out to me. However, when I came to TWD, Katelynn told me right off the bat that she... Read More didn't want me to feel any pressure to find THE dress. It made the experience so much less stressful knowing I could truly be honest about how I felt about each dress I tried on. By the end of the appointment I had found a dress I loved, but decided to sleep on it before making the big decision. I ended up going back in yesterday and purchasing the dress. Not just because it was an amazing dress, but because the the staff was amazing and made me want to buy my dress at their shop. Morgan helped me yesterday and she was also great! She let me try the dress on again and helped me feel confident in my decision to choose "Pippa" as my wedding gown. Thank you so much to everyone at TWD! You're all wonderful and I look forward to continuing my dress journey with you!

A great bridal shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ellie F

The White Dress was the third stop on my dress search and it blew the other places away. The staff were extremely friendly and the space was clean and inviting. They had the best selection of wedding dresses out of any places I'd looked at. I found my perfect dress there. The... Read More whole experience makes you feel special and goes above and beyond most normal bridal shops! I would definitely check it out if you are anywhere near the Brighton area.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Sandra M

I booked an appointment during the Stella York trunk show. The staff was prompt in their response prior to the appointment. Upon my arrival, I was warmly greeted and they were ready for my arrival. The atmosphere in the boutique is set to make you feel as if you are the only one... Read More in the shop. Mary was fantastic to work with, personable, and didn't make me feel pressured to make a decision. She ended up pulling a dress for me that was absolutely perfect! There are four girls in my family and so far 2 out of 4 of us have purchased our dresses there. I wouldn't recommend any other place. Make sure The White Dress is on your list when looking for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Tracy G

I had a fantastic experience trying on dresses at The White Dress. Meg was amazing and truly saw the vision of what I wanted and made it come to life. I was so happy to have been referred to The White Dress from a friend and I am so excited to wear my dress down the aisle next... Read More summer. Thanks again to Meg and the entire TWD team for making my vision come to life!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kristina W

The girls here were amazing. I needed a wedding dress with less than a month to my wedding. They replied and got me in right away. They took care of me so I had one less item to stress about.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Haley K

The White Dress is a lovely bridal salon with a wonderful selection of gowns, which all have their own adorable name. This was the first salon I went to try on wedding dresses and after trying quite a few other salons in MI and OK, I ended up coming back to The White Dress to... Read More purchase my dress. The TWD-ettes are so helpful and gracious. From the giddy excitement at the first appointment to the "I SAID YES" moment and champagne toast - TWD made my wedding dress shopping experience everything I wanted and more! I can't wait to come back and visit for my fitting this Christmas!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

The staff was absolutely amazing to work with. The team members truly listened to my opinion and tastes to provide additional dress options (my stylist actually picked out the dress I chose!). Would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Alicia H

I found my one!! I went to many other bridal shops, TWD has the best selections and everyone was very friendly and helpful :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Stephanie K

I got my wedding dress here during a Stella York trunk show. The girls here are the best! I had been to multiple bridal salons before finding The White Dress, and I'm so happy I waited to say YES here. They make you feel so special and beautiful. I can't wait to marry my best... Read More friend in the BEAUTIFUL dress TWD team helped me find. 💕

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Alli J

I cannot imagine a better experience than the one I received at The White Dress! I went shopping before my weight loss and was a bit nervous after having loosing 65 pounds, the white dress team worked effortlessly to make sure my dress fit perfectly for the big day and to be... Read More sure I felt beautiful! I feel so blessed to have purchased my wedding dress here!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Brittany J

Great location, great people, great dresses, great service, and extremely cute! I cant think of one thing bad to say about my experience!! I cant wait to go back to do everything else with them! I have been dress shopping other places and this by far was the most understanding,... Read More patient, I wasn't rushed, I wasn't pressured and they handled all of my questions very well!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Tricia B

After trying on 100 dresses (yes, literally 100), I found the dress here! Their selection is great and the staff is so attentive. No other shop came to close!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I found the perfect dress at the White Dress!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Natalie M

I found my dress at The White Dress! I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. The staff members are so helpful and are genuinely excited to share in your journey of finding your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Victoria C

I cannot express enough how much I love my experience at TWD. The staff was amazing! They were friendly, helpful, and made me feel amazing once I found my dress. I am so happy I was able to work with the amazing staff at TWD and I would suggest them to anyone looking for their... Read More perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Nicole D

I could not have had a better wedding dress shopping experience than I did at The White Dress. Right from the start we were welcomed and given rings to hang on the dresses I wanted to try, plus I showed them dresses I liked from their website and they pulled those for me as... Read More well. With a budget under $1500 there were still plenty of dresses that I loved. I thought my budget would be an issue but it really wasn't at all. I had hoped to stay around $1000 but was happy to pay an extra $200 for my dream dress. We worked with the owner, Kristy, who was extremely helpful. The best part, and what made this experience stand out from my experience at another nearby dress shop, was how genuine Kristy was. She conversed with me like we were friends rather than sounding fake and scripted, and it made the day that much more fun. Also, there was no push for me to commit or buy at all! This was actually the first place I looked, so although I found a dress that I absolutely loved I still wanted to look at at least one other place, and we had an another appointment that day. Kristy encouraged me to go to that appointment and promised to make room for me to come back and try the dress on again later that day if I still wanted it because she knew her shop was nearly 2 hours from my home. I went to my other appointment, was very unsatisfied with the selection and staff, and called Kristy to let her know I was coming back. As promised, we were given another room and I got to "say yes to the dress" while wearing it and drinking champagne with my family and friends. I was even told to take as much time as I wanted in the dress! I never felt rushed or unimportant, and my original appointment went on longer than it was supposed to without me realizing it and without a word from Kristy. And to top it all off, the dress is absolutely perfect! I'm so thankful to Kristy and her entire team for making this once in a lifetime experience so incredible!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kathryn B

Look no further for the perfect bridal salon. Kristy and her staff are so amazing! They helped me find my perfect dress for my June 2016 wedding. They were accommodating to my busy schedule, and true professionals. They have a huge selection of dresses and private (also HUGE)... Read More rooms for trying on dresses and for your fittings. I cannot say enough good things about TWD!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Robert A

Beautiful dresses, friendly staff, and very personable! I found my dream dress and my bridesmaids got theirs! Perfect day and def recommend this place you won't regret

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Hannah D

The White Dress staff were absolutely amazing. They didn't put any pressure on me as the bride and let me try on any of the dresses I wanted to compare different styles. They were however willing to offer advise if asked and gave good feedback (IE on white vs ivory coloring,... Read More bustling of the train, etc). The environment was so comfortable and I loved that we had a room to ourselves to try on dresses without distraction.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Everything went great! This was my first time looking and I found the perfect dress during the Sample Sale Days. Everyone was super enjoyable and genuinely happy for me to have picked my dress. I would suggest this place to any bride looking for the perfect dress and wanting a... Read More great experience.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Lindsay K

I am so happy I found my dress at The White Dress! From the people, to the dress selections, to the ambiance, I couldn't have expected anything better! They truly make you, the bride, and everyone who is with you make it a special and memorable day.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Sabrina C

The ladies at The White Dress have given me and my bridesmaids a wonderful dress shopping experience. Everyone is so nice and they give great customer service. They made me feel welcome from the first time I walked through the door. It's very apparent that they care about their... Read More clients and not just interested in making a sale. I would recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Erika P

My mom and I went shopping at a few different wedding gown shops before trying out The White Dress. We were blown away by the experience we had there! Katelyn, our style expert, was so kind and helpful when we were shopping for my dress. She showed us around the store and my mom... Read More and I were able to look at ALL of their dresses and pick out which dresses that I wanted to try on first, rather than relying solely on our style expert to guess what we would want! I found my PERFECT dress at The White Dress and they made every step of the experience so special. I would recommend that everyone shop here when they are looking for their dress :)

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

I had a great experience at The White Dress. My entire party of 7 was accommodated, the room was private and spacious, and the dresses were beautiful. I did not feel rushed and felt like I was able to think about each dress and my final decision. I found the one that day and am... Read More so pleased!