Your perfect day needs the perfect dress.

You’re getting married! We know your head is filled with the details of planning your day. The biggest detail? Where to find the perfect dress! At The White Dress, we make your dress experience fun and stress-free. So book your visit and find out what makes us so special. We can't wait to meet you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI (810) 588-6147

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica H

I just visited The White Dress for the first time last weekend, and it was an amazing experience! At previous bridal shops I felt a lot of pressure to pick a dress even though nothing truly stood out to me. However, when I came to TWD, Katelynn told me right off the bat that she... Read More didn't want me to feel any pressure to find THE dress. It made the experience so much less stressful knowing I could truly be honest about how I felt about each dress I tried on. By the end of the appointment I had found a dress I loved, but decided to sleep on it before making the big decision. I ended up going back in yesterday and purchasing the dress. Not just because it was an amazing dress, but because the the staff was amazing and made me want to buy my dress at their shop. Morgan helped me yesterday and she was also great! She let me try the dress on again and helped me feel confident in my decision to choose "Pippa" as my wedding gown. Thank you so much to everyone at TWD! You're all wonderful and I look forward to continuing my dress journey with you!

A great bridal shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ellie F

The White Dress was the third stop on my dress search and it blew the other places away. The staff were extremely friendly and the space was clean and inviting. They had the best selection of wedding dresses out of any places I'd looked at. I found my perfect dress there. The... Read More whole experience makes you feel special and goes above and beyond most normal bridal shops! I would definitely check it out if you are anywhere near the Brighton area.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Katie D

TWD is absolutely amazing! Katelynn and Kristy both helped me find my dream dress, they were so so so patient and helpful, I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kaitlin M

I had a great experience at The White Dress! Everyone was very friendly and patient as I was deciding what I was looking for. I didn't feel pressured to decide too quickly. They had a beautiful selection of dresses as well. I would recommend visiting The White Dress.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Sarah M

I had an appointment and purchased my dress a few weeks ago at TWD and the experience could not have been any better! Everything about the day was easy, straightforward, relaxing and enjoyable. They easily accommodated my 4 guests and allowed us to bring champagne to the salon... Read More as well as providing us with a toast when I "said yes" which was a sweet surprise. Meg was my consultant and she was amazing-super professional and chill and so nice. I had brought in a few pictures of dresses I was hoping to try on and she immediately was able to identify and pull them for me. She took two dresses off of mannequins that I admired for me to try on which was above and beyond in my book. She was helpful in identifying which details I liked about the dresses and helped me narrow down my selections as well as made some thoughtful selections of her own. The owner Kristy was so sweet and genuine and again incredibly helpful when explaining measurements/shipping/alterations and all of those details. The entire team just put me at ease and made it an enjoyable experience. I was in and out the door with a dress in under 90 minutes, it couldn't have been better. Can't wait to see my dress in a few months and go back, if I could give them 10 stars I would!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Karen R

I had such an amazing experience at The White Dress! They make you feel like a princess from the second you walk in. The staff was all incredibly friendly and accommodating. They have beautiful gowns for every budget. I never once felt pressured or rushed during my appointment,... Read More which made it a relaxing and fun experience for all of us. I could not recommend this place enough to the bride who is looking to say yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jessica T

I was SO happy with the entire experience I had at The White Dress. From the moment I walked in I was so excited to get started. The place is so neatly organized and the staff is so inviting. I truly felt like I was the only one in the store even when I wasn't. Lisa went above... Read More & beyond to help me find my wedding dress. She was patient and helpful, while still allowing the choices remain in my hands. My sister (MOH), mom & future MIL came with me and they all couldn't agree more with how outstanding our time was at TWD. We also thought it was super professional that the owner, Kristy, came over and introduced herself during our time there. I drove 1.5 hours to go to TWD and would recommend anyone else near and far to make the trip to TWD :) You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Cortney M

I absolutely love the white dress! They are so helpful and make it an unforgettable experience, and they have beautiful dresses :) I would suggest them to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Casey F

Absolutely wonderful! Everyone that works there will make you feel like a princess! Will suggest this place to all brides-to-be :)

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Amy M

One of my favorite parts of planning my wedding was going to The White Dress. The shop is beautiful and clean. Working with all the ladies at the shop was great. They all made me feel so special every time I went in. They make everything so easy for you by sending you... Read More appointment reminders and receipts in the mail. Not to mention they have personal rooms for you to try on dresses! I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses from there. I had my dress altered in shop and it fit like a glove on the day of my wedding! I will never forget how beautiful I felt.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Marissa O

I had a fantastic time looking for dresses at TWD. I worked with Mary and she went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. I felt like she listened to me during my appointment and picked dresses that worked for me as I learned what I wanted. I did not feel... Read More rushed at all. I would recommend TWD whether it is your first or 10th appointment! I just purchased my dress here and I can't wait to see it!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Stephani D

This business is GREAT and takes care of you At FIRST, but after you pay for the dress that all changes. I absolutely loved the experience I had picking out my dress. You get your own personal fitting room with your family, the girls that work there do everything to make you... Read More feel comfortable and add little touches of putting your name on the mirror to your room and and drinking champagne when you pick the one! We were so happy with every part of the shopping experience, but after I paid the dress off things changed! I began my alteration appointments which are schedule at the dress shop, but with people who they hire outside of their business. So they allow these people to take your dress home with them to work on...outside of the shop in which you bought it! Then, the day I was suppose to pick up my dress, IT WAS NOT READY!!! She said she forgot.....there were only two things she had to do to my dress and she just forgot to have it done on the day she said she would! I drove over an hour to NOT pick up my dress!? As if that wasn't enough, when I brought up this situation to one of the girls at the front desk she did NOT care at all! Sh just said, sorry it must of been an misunderstanding....are you kidding me! As a professional business you should take care of your customer from beginning, middle AND end! Not just at the beginning! Absolutely frustrated. The owner couldn't of been bothered at that time to address the situation either, but she made sure she got the money from us first.....brides beware!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kristen K

Affordable and adorable selection of dresses!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Brittany L

My experience at The White Dress was outstanding! They really know how to make you feel special and give you a great dress-shopping experience. I loved the way the dressing rooms were set up so that you had a private area for you and your party, and the floor was well organized... Read More and open for everyone to look around. I also went in with an open mind about what I would find, and Meg helped me narrow it down to the perfect dress! I first had the opportunity to make some selections myself, and as I got a better idea of what I liked, she listened to my feedback and was able to offer some great options as well. I purchased my dress, veil, headpiece, and jewelry, and had several fittings at The White Dress, and everyone who assisted me along the way was so friendly and supportive. Kristy, the owner, is also very involved in the process, and she makes sure you are fully satisfied. I couldn't be any happier with my time spent there or with the dress I found for my big day, so thank you to everyone at The White Dress! And if you are looking for your perfect dress, definitely start your search here!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Nicole D

Loved my experience at The white dress. Kristy is amazing!!!!! I was very overwhelmed trying on dresses for the first time, but having kristy to help made it so exciting. All the little details about my experience will be memories I will keep forever. Not to mention they have... Read More every kind of dress you could think of. I can't wait for next appointment for bridesmaid dresses!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Danielle S

The best experience ever!! The atmosphere, all of the staff was phenomenal! I am so happy I found The White Dress. I found and bought my dream dress here!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Lauren J

I truly love this place and would highly recommend! As a Brighton native, when I saw that this place had opened up down Main St., I swore that I would visit it when I became engaged. Many of my friends have also gotten their dresses from here, so needless to say, I was so... Read More excited to make that first appointment. This was the first place I went to try on dresses and I wasn't expecting to find "the one" on the first visit, but I was wrong! Everyone that I worked with was fantastic (Kristy/Krystin) and they definitely went above and beyond to make sure I found "the one." For as indecisive of a person as I am, they never rushed me and assured me that there was no immediate pressure to make a decision right then and there. What I loved most about this place was that they had a wide variety of dresses--including the more eccentric/non-traditional ones that I was going for. They even picked out dresses that I hadn't ever thought of trying on before, which made my decision even harder! In the end, they were very patient with my indecisive mind and helped me narrow my decision down until I finally found what I was looking for. Until I visited TWD, I hadn't really thought about what I would look like as a bride on my wedding day and now I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress! Overall, it was a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Betsy S

I had the best experience at The White Dress! They have a great selection, but not so big that you feel overwhelmed. At the beginning of your appointment, you get to go through all the dresses and tag the ones you want to try, so you're not dependent on a consultant you've... Read More never met to pick your dream dress. Although, the consultants are awesome! They have this down to a science. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Hayley R

The White Dress has a great vibe, and my consultant was extremely nice and helpful. She spent extra time with us, didn't get put off by my pickiness, and offered helpful feedback and great suggestions along the way. I especially like their method for how you choose the first... Read More dresses to try on, by putting bracelets around hangers rather than pulling things off the rack.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kacie M

I had a great experience at TWD. They made me feel special as a bride. There was no pressure, just the experience to enjoy! I'm proud to say I said yes to the dress at The White Dress and got pink champagne to celebrate! :)

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Megan P

Had the best experience at The White Dress!! It was such a comfortable environment, and there was no pressure to make an instant decision, which was nice. So many beautiful styles to choose from...and the consultant was so helpful (and nonjudgmental). When we sat down to order... Read More "The One," Kristy recognized my future sister-in-law (she was a TWD bride also!) and told us that our dresses were made by the same designer! Such a special connection! You don't want to miss this amazing bridal experience at TWD <3

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Lisa E

My experience with TWD has been outstanding! Being a bride who lives in Atlanta but having family in Michigan, I couldn't have picked a better place to order my dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses. I was so impressed with the professionalism of the shop at my first dress... Read More appointment as well as the many times my mom has been in and out of the shop to order dresses for us! I would definitely recommend TWD to any bride!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Jessica K

I said yes to the dress and had an awesome experience! I love that you have your own room to work in with your own shop associate and room for all the people that you would like to have with you that day!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Rocio S

My wedding is in 3 months and many places didn't even want to give me an appointment because there was nothing they could do. At The White Dress they really went the extra mile!!! Mary was awesome! She even helped me buy the floor sample of the dress I loved so I could have it... Read More on time. I'm so happy I found my dress!