Your perfect day needs the perfect dress.

You’re getting married! We know your head is filled with the details of planning your day. The biggest detail? Where to find the perfect dress! At The White Dress, we make your dress experience fun and stress-free. So book your visit and find out what makes us so special. We can't wait to meet you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI (810) 588-6147

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica H

I just visited The White Dress for the first time last weekend, and it was an amazing experience! At previous bridal shops I felt a lot of pressure to pick a dress even though nothing truly stood out to me. However, when I came to TWD, Katelynn told me right off the bat that she... Read More didn't want me to feel any pressure to find THE dress. It made the experience so much less stressful knowing I could truly be honest about how I felt about each dress I tried on. By the end of the appointment I had found a dress I loved, but decided to sleep on it before making the big decision. I ended up going back in yesterday and purchasing the dress. Not just because it was an amazing dress, but because the the staff was amazing and made me want to buy my dress at their shop. Morgan helped me yesterday and she was also great! She let me try the dress on again and helped me feel confident in my decision to choose "Pippa" as my wedding gown. Thank you so much to everyone at TWD! You're all wonderful and I look forward to continuing my dress journey with you!

A great bridal shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ellie F

The White Dress was the third stop on my dress search and it blew the other places away. The staff were extremely friendly and the space was clean and inviting. They had the best selection of wedding dresses out of any places I'd looked at. I found my perfect dress there. The... Read More whole experience makes you feel special and goes above and beyond most normal bridal shops! I would definitely check it out if you are anywhere near the Brighton area.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Tiffany M

I have nothing but great things to say about The White Dress! This was the first bridal shop that I went to so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but my experience was amazing from the minute I walked in the door. Everyone made me feel so comfortable, special and beautiful and they... Read More have such a wide variety to pick from (both style and price)! My stylist, Krystin, was so happy, polite and helpful…she was able to quickly figure out ‘my style’ and offered great feedback and recommendations. My family and I (7 of us total) had a pretty private area, and other friendly faces from the shop would pop into the room periodically throughout my visit to offer additional feedback, including the owner Kristy, which was very helpful (always nice to get feedback from the experts)! I loved quite a few of the dresses that I tried on during my visit, but the third dress that I tried on instantly wowed me and my family members. I didn’t buy it that day but couldn’t stop thinking about it after we left (even after trying on 10+ more dress) so I ended up going back a week later to try it on again and ordered it (I said YES to the dress!!). I emailed the shop with some questions after my first visit and Kristy, the owner, answered all of my questions and always responded very quickly. She even remembered me from my visit the week prior which really impressed me since she meets so many brides on a daily basis. She offered to let me come in early for my second visit, before the shop opened, since they were completely booked that day. Kristy was there during my second visit and recognized me right away, and my stylist that day, Katelyn, was just as friendly and helpful. I went to three other dress shops after visiting TWD and the experience just wasn’t the same at any of them… the other shops were okay (but not great). TWD definitely has the biggest selection out of all of the shops I went to and by far the friendliest staff. One of the shops that I went to wouldn’t even let me look at or pick dresses on my own – they insisted on picking for me based on pictures that I showed them. At TWD, they gave me space and let me and my family look around so I could decide what I wanted to try on – but also brought in some dresses that they thought I would like too. Overall, TWD definitely gets 5+ stars in my book. Hands down the best dress shop in the area!! Thanks for making this experience so amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jaime T

After having a poor experience else where, and knowing I loved Stella York, I booked an appointment with the girls at The White Dress! My appointment fell during the Stella York trunk show and I couldn't be more thankful for that. I found the dress of my dreams there! (which... Read More could end up being 1 of a kind) :) I would highly recommend any bride looking for a great dress to try them out!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kelly

I had the most wonderful experience at The White Dress. I came in with my mom and sister one day randomly over summer and they were so happy and eager to help me look for my dress even without an appointment or anything! The store overall had a very open and homey feel and they... Read More really made me just feel welcome and like they were just as excited as me. This was the very first store I tried and so I tried on a massive amount and variety of dresses to help get a feel for what I liked and Annie was beyond helpful and made the picking of dresses and getting them on and off easy and pleasant. Annie really went above and beyond hand picking dresses that had aspects of what I liked from dresses I had already tried on. I then came back months later for a trunk show and said yes to one of my original dresses! The trunk show was a great experience and I really loved being a part of that. Kristy, the owner, was there and was so helpful and warm and just yet another amazing lady working towards my dream dress. Overall, this place was my very first and very last stop for my wedding dress. They have a huge variety of wedding dresses and include quite a bit of every different style. It had such a great atmosphere and all of the ladies working were genuine and extremely helpful and I cannot wait to go back to start shopping for my bridesmaid dresses!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jessica W

The White Dress was the picture perfect experience! I had no idea what to expect and was delighted to meet a staff that was friendly, experienced, and encouraging. Annie found a stunning dress that is perfect for me and my upcoming special day and I'm so incredibly grateful.... Read More Thank you for providing a wonderful experience and making me feel at home!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Megan N

From the moment I walked in, I knew I was going to love my experience at TWD. My family and I felt so comfortable, and I really appreciated that my consultant cared about my style ideas and my budget. Loved that the dresses were organized, and the selection was HUGE. 10/10,... Read More would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Molly G

I had a wonderful experience today at the White Dress. Annie did a fantastic job helping me figure out what style I liked. I would never have chosen the gown I ended up picking and I certainly didn’t expect to fall in love the first time I tried on dresses, but Annie knew... Read More exactly what would look right. I am so happy I chose to come here for my bridal gown.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017

The White Dress was PERFECT. You will not find a more attentive staff or incredible selection! I loved everything about it and I would recommend it to ANYONE for their wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mariel D

I love The White Dress. My whole experience with them was amazing. From my first appointment when I found my dress, to each fitting, I felt so special. They accommodated me, my friends, and family while I tried of dresses and when I said YES to the one, they provided champagne.... Read More Each fitting was wonderful and I felt like a princess. I would recommend TWD to anyone in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Laura K

I was nervous to go wedding dress shopping, but I had the best experience and found the perfect dress at TWD! Their staff was so friendly and helpful through the entire process. I think the alterations here are a bit on the expensive side, but it was worth it since they really... Read More made sure I had the perfect fit. I loved wearing my wedding dress so much and am so happy I found it here!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Courtney M

Great expierence

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Megan S

The White Dress went above and beyond providing me an exceptional experience! The process picking out my dream dress went so smoothly and my stylist made me feel so special! I will recommend every bride I know to go to The White Dress for their dress!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Mandi E

I was the nervous, out of my element, farm girl while looking for a dress. I went to a couple of different shops and was limited in the time I had to look around and/or the number of dresses. I really just wanted to buy my dress online and forget the whole process. I went to the... Read More White dress. ALL the girls were amazing in there, super helpful, and you could tell they loved their job. I went 2 times to figure out what I was going to get and they were all extremely helpful and patient with me! Would highly recommend the White dress in Brighton!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Amanda V

Where do I even start? The White Dress was the first and ONLY place I looked for dresses. Having been in my sisters wedding a year prior to mine, I had and idea of what to expect with bridal boutiques. The White Dress blew all prior knowledge of bridal boutiques out of the... Read More water. This will sound a little cheesy, but I've always imagined wedding dress shopping would be a lot like the movies, private room, glass of champagne and my best gal pals around. This was the EXACT experience TWD gives it's brides. The customer service is excellent and there is such a variety of dresses. They are well organized and categorized and you as the bride and co. get to browse the selection and choose for yourself. The quality of all the dresses was stellar and all reasonably priced. I would recommend TWD to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Michelle L

This was the third shop I visited and by far the best. I can't say enough good things about the selection of gowns that they have. I did not run out of choices. My consultant, Lisa, was amazing and made me feel comfortable. She was patient as I tried on a LOT of dresses. I... Read More found my dream dress at this shop and could not have had a better time doing it.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Miranda F

I absolutely LOVED my experience here! This was the 4th bridal salon I went to (the others being in Alabama where I'm from) and I knew I'd find my dress here the moment I walked in. They have an amazing selection at GREAT prices and the customer service is awesome. The girls are... Read More so helpful and make you feel like a true bride. My appointment even went just slightly over time and they let me stay and try on my dress one last time before I actually said yes to it. The individual dressing rooms are more than just a stall; they are actual rooms with a platform and everything so you get an intimate session with just your entourage. I also had my alterations done here and the seamstress Tammie was AWESOME. She has been in the business longer than I've been alive. She knows everything there is to know about alterations and takes every comment you have into consideration. Overall a perfect experience!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Katelyn M

The white dress is amazing! All of the women there are truly interested in helping you find your dream dress.the owner gets involved and is so nice! If you can only go once place go here!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Amanda D

I can't even begin to explain how great this place is and how great my experience was with dress shopping, but I am going to try. This shop is so cute and welcoming as soon as you walk in with even the nice touch of slippers to wear while in the shop. Kristy the owner welcomed... Read More my mom and I right into the store. She asked me about where I was getting married, and about what kind of dresses I was interested in. I showed her a picture of my "dream dress" on my phone, and she instantly thought of a dress and went a grabbed it for me to try on. Lisa was the wonderful lady that helped me with trying on the dresses and grabbing any new dresses. We slowly worked our way through a handful of dresses knowing but not totally knowing what I was interested in. She was so patient, listening to what I liked and disliked about each one. We just weren't finding that "pizazz" feeling. Then came time for the dress that Kristy had pulled for me based on the picture I had shown her. As I stepped into the dress and pulled it up- the dress was my size right off the rack clearly as it fit like a glove (a HUGE sign). I came out to the mirror room and stepped up on the stand and just stared at myself. As I turned to my mom, she was just smiling and tearing up. I had started to cry but tried to hide it. Kristy came back into the room to see and instantly smiled saying how perfect the dress looked. They kept asking how I liked it, and I truly couldn't put words to my feelings. Kristy went and got a veil for me to put on with the dress to complete the look, and that is all it took. I instantly lost it and couldn't hide it anymore. My mom started crying again. This was the dress. I felt so beautiful, classy, and yet sassy- everything I was hoping I would feel while wearing my dress. I had officially said yes to the dress and couldn't be happier! They were all so happy and had been so patient and helpful with the dress trying on, even early on when I was still not positive what style or material I was preferring. After saying yes, they even helped us celebrate with a little champagne, and gave my mom and I a few minutes to enjoy the moment. The staff at this wonderful store were all so helpful, so caring, and genuinely interested in ensuring true happiness with the dress selection. They even took every small step including finding a pair of shoes for me to try on to determine whether I needed to order extra length or not. After having this experience, I would recommend this shop to any girl who is getting married and looking for wedding dresses. Anybody that comes in here will feel like a princess. These ladies do all the special small touches to make this one of the best experiences- without ever pressuring you to buy, never pushing you outside of your budget, and sincerely caring. I can not thank the ladies of The White Dress enough for all that they did for me- especially Kristy and Lisa! You all have made a HUGE portion of my wedding day planning a large success and I will never forget it!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Michelle S

I had an incredible experience at the White Dress. I went back for a total of three visits before saying yes to the dress and they were nothing but helpful! They were patient, willing to stay within my budget, helpful, and genuinely kind.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Alli M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The White Dress! Katelynn, Kristy, and all the ladies were amazing. I visited one other boutique before TWD, and found a dress I liked, but still wanted to visit TWD based on all of the dresses I had seen, and loved, in their look book.... Read More So glad I did!! The store was so well organized, clean, and all around just fun! Katelynn was super helpful, and I found "the dress" so quickly. When I picked my dress, she even brought us champagne to celebrate! She let me walk around the store to see it in natural light (she actually suggested this), out a beautiful veil on me that I also ended up buying, and really just made the experience everything I had hoped for and more. I cannot wait for my dress to come in! Thank you Katelynn and all TWD-ettes, you're amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Colleen G

I went to 5 or so bridal salons and the white dress was my favorite! I didn't end up purchasing my dress here, however I have only good things to say! They fit me in at the last minute too work with my schedule, which was great since some salons schedule so many weeks out. I... Read More love the organization of the store- there are different sections for the different styles and shapes you are looking for. It makes it so easy to compare similar styles and to not waste time flipping through dresses you know you're not interested in. My consultant was so nice and helpful and was very patient as I tried on a number of dresses. Prices are very reasonable as well. Definitely try it out!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Rachel L

From the moment I stepped into The White Dress, I felt comfortable and like I was special. I had been to two other stores that same day and I was feeling a little tired and frustrated. But my consultant, Lisa, was so helpful and not at all pushy, which is exactly what I needed... Read More after a long day of shopping. I ended up narrowing it down to two dresses at the end and they were both my favorites from the whole day--this store has so many beautiful options. Lisa and the Kristy, the owner, were insanely patient with me as I tried on both dresses multiple times, walked around the store to see them in different lighting, and tried on various accessories. Even when the store closed and we were the last people there, I didn't feel rushed. I ended up choosing my dream dress and we celebrated with champagne. It was a great experience, and the perfect end to the day. I would recommend The White Dress to anyone looking for both their dream dress and an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Martha D

I am not a sentimental person at all so I knew finding a dress would be difficult because I wouldn't cry when I tried on "the one." On top of that I wanted something that was equal parts sexy and classic. I tried on dresses in NYC (where I live), but hadn't found anything that... Read More was me and within my budget. I booked a trip back home to MI and planned on going to two bridal salons, the last one being The White Dress. After trying on 25+ dresses I arrived at The White Dress with low expectations. A friend had recommended the salon so I thought it would be nice, but you never know because people have different expectations. But my mom, future mother-in-law, and I arrived and Krystin, my consultant, gave us a tour of the salon which was clean, welcoming, and pink (my favorite color). Krystin let me look through all the dresses and pick 8 that I wanted to try on. She also pulled dresses that she thought I might like based on pictures I had brought in and descriptions of what I liked and didn't like from previous appointments. She brought all of the pulled dresses into the room so I could look at all of them and asked me which one I wanted to try first. The first dress I picked to try on was the one I ended up choosing! But before I made that choice, I tried on all the other dresses we brought into the room and a couple more. Krystin was patient and relaxed throughout the process and I never once felt like a burden, as I had at other salons. The dress I choose was the perfect mix of sexy and classic, and it was different than what I thought I would pick! And even more important, my dress was under budget! And my budget was not big. After trying on a total of almost 40 dresses (over 4 bridal salons) I was so happy to finish the search at The White Dress. I'm looking forward to my fittings in a few months and seeing my dress again :)