Your perfect day needs the perfect dress.

You’re getting married! We know your head is filled with the details of planning your day. The biggest detail? Where to find the perfect dress! At The White Dress, we make your dress experience fun and stress-free. So book your visit and find out what makes us so special. We can't wait to meet you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

209 W Main St, Brighton, MI

I gave up my appointment at Kleinfeld NYC for TWD!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Ciara D

I can't even tell you how many girls recommended The White Dress to me when I got engaged, and now I know why! It's everything you could wish for in a Bridal Salon- a perfect selection of gorgeous designer gowns, reasonable prices to fit any budget, friendly & accommodating... Read More staff (I could go on, and on). I couldn't be happier with my experience and my dress purchase!! I booked a trip to shop at Kleinfeld in NYC but after visiting The White Dress I no longer need to go; no other dress will compare!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica J

I just visited The White Dress for the first time last weekend, and it was an amazing experience! At previous bridal shops I felt a lot of pressure to pick a dress even though nothing truly stood out to me. However, when I came to TWD, Katelynn told me right off the bat that she... Read More didn't want me to feel any pressure to find THE dress. It made the experience so much less stressful knowing I could truly be honest about how I felt about each dress I tried on. By the end of the appointment I had found a dress I loved, but decided to sleep on it before making the big decision. I ended up going back in yesterday and purchasing the dress. Not just because it was an amazing dress, but because the the staff was amazing and made me want to buy my dress at their shop. Morgan helped me yesterday and she was also great! She let me try the dress on again and helped me feel confident in my decision to choose "Pippa" as my wedding gown. Thank you so much to everyone at TWD! You're all wonderful and I look forward to continuing my dress journey with you!

A great bridal shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ellie F

The White Dress was the third stop on my dress search and it blew the other places away. The staff were extremely friendly and the space was clean and inviting. They had the best selection of wedding dresses out of any places I'd looked at. I found my perfect dress there. The... Read More whole experience makes you feel special and goes above and beyond most normal bridal shops! I would definitely check it out if you are anywhere near the Brighton area.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Brittany J

Great location, great people, great dresses, great service, and extremely cute! I cant think of one thing bad to say about my experience!! I cant wait to go back to do everything else with them! I have been dress shopping other places and this by far was the most understanding,... Read More patient, I wasn't rushed, I wasn't pressured and they handled all of my questions very well!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Tricia B

After trying on 100 dresses (yes, literally 100), I found the dress here! Their selection is great and the staff is so attentive. No other shop came to close!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I found the perfect dress at the White Dress!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Natalie M

I found my dress at The White Dress! I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. The staff members are so helpful and are genuinely excited to share in your journey of finding your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Victoria C

I cannot express enough how much I love my experience at TWD. The staff was amazing! They were friendly, helpful, and made me feel amazing once I found my dress. I am so happy I was able to work with the amazing staff at TWD and I would suggest them to anyone looking for their... Read More perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Nicole D

I could not have had a better wedding dress shopping experience than I did at The White Dress. Right from the start we were welcomed and given rings to hang on the dresses I wanted to try, plus I showed them dresses I liked from their website and they pulled those for me as... Read More well. With a budget under $1500 there were still plenty of dresses that I loved. I thought my budget would be an issue but it really wasn't at all. I had hoped to stay around $1000 but was happy to pay an extra $200 for my dream dress. We worked with the owner, Kristy, who was extremely helpful. The best part, and what made this experience stand out from my experience at another nearby dress shop, was how genuine Kristy was. She conversed with me like we were friends rather than sounding fake and scripted, and it made the day that much more fun. Also, there was no push for me to commit or buy at all! This was actually the first place I looked, so although I found a dress that I absolutely loved I still wanted to look at at least one other place, and we had an another appointment that day. Kristy encouraged me to go to that appointment and promised to make room for me to come back and try the dress on again later that day if I still wanted it because she knew her shop was nearly 2 hours from my home. I went to my other appointment, was very unsatisfied with the selection and staff, and called Kristy to let her know I was coming back. As promised, we were given another room and I got to "say yes to the dress" while wearing it and drinking champagne with my family and friends. I was even told to take as much time as I wanted in the dress! I never felt rushed or unimportant, and my original appointment went on longer than it was supposed to without me realizing it and without a word from Kristy. And to top it all off, the dress is absolutely perfect! I'm so thankful to Kristy and her entire team for making this once in a lifetime experience so incredible!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kathryn B

Look no further for the perfect bridal salon. Kristy and her staff are so amazing! They helped me find my perfect dress for my June 2016 wedding. They were accommodating to my busy schedule, and true professionals. They have a huge selection of dresses and private (also HUGE)... Read More rooms for trying on dresses and for your fittings. I cannot say enough good things about TWD!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Robert A

Beautiful dresses, friendly staff, and very personable! I found my dream dress and my bridesmaids got theirs! Perfect day and def recommend this place you won't regret

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Hannah D

The White Dress staff were absolutely amazing. They didn't put any pressure on me as the bride and let me try on any of the dresses I wanted to compare different styles. They were however willing to offer advise if asked and gave good feedback (IE on white vs ivory coloring,... Read More bustling of the train, etc). The environment was so comfortable and I loved that we had a room to ourselves to try on dresses without distraction.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Everything went great! This was my first time looking and I found the perfect dress during the Sample Sale Days. Everyone was super enjoyable and genuinely happy for me to have picked my dress. I would suggest this place to any bride looking for the perfect dress and wanting a... Read More great experience.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Lindsay K

I am so happy I found my dress at The White Dress! From the people, to the dress selections, to the ambiance, I couldn't have expected anything better! They truly make you, the bride, and everyone who is with you make it a special and memorable day.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Sabrina C

The ladies at The White Dress have given me and my bridesmaids a wonderful dress shopping experience. Everyone is so nice and they give great customer service. They made me feel welcome from the first time I walked through the door. It's very apparent that they care about their... Read More clients and not just interested in making a sale. I would recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Erika P

My mom and I went shopping at a few different wedding gown shops before trying out The White Dress. We were blown away by the experience we had there! Katelyn, our style expert, was so kind and helpful when we were shopping for my dress. She showed us around the store and my mom... Read More and I were able to look at ALL of their dresses and pick out which dresses that I wanted to try on first, rather than relying solely on our style expert to guess what we would want! I found my PERFECT dress at The White Dress and they made every step of the experience so special. I would recommend that everyone shop here when they are looking for their dress :)

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

I had a great experience at The White Dress. My entire party of 7 was accommodated, the room was private and spacious, and the dresses were beautiful. I did not feel rushed and felt like I was able to think about each dress and my final decision. I found the one that day and am... Read More so pleased!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Melissa Z

The White Dress is amazing! Everyone was so nice and helpful! I personally worked with Morgan and she was awesome! The entire staff was very sweet and personable at every visit that I had so far!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Paula F

I couldn't be happier with my experience at The White Dress. Not only did I find the perfect dress for me, but the staff there made it a fun and special experience that I won't ever forget. Meg was working with me that day and she was very professional and personable. They... Read More never once pressured me into buying a dress the day that I tried them on. They even encouraged me to think about my decision before I went forward with buying a dress. I highly recommend this store to anyone looking for a great dress and a great wedding experience!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Taylor T

Amazing!!! They all were super helpful with anything I needed! I went into the store not knowing what I was looking for and they made me feel at ease :)! I totally recommend The White Dress!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Alicia C

I wanted to wait until after my wedding to post a review, because I wanted to give TWD every opportunity to change my mind on this review. My first experience was positive. I found a beautiful dress within my budget and came back with my sister and mom to show them "my dream... Read More dress!" I was measured by Kristi and ordered my dress that day. I was so excited to try the dress on again that I called them to see if it had arrived...and thankfully it had just arrived that day. I scheduled an appointment for my first fitting, and while I still loved the dress I was disappointed to find that it was way to big for me. The total for my alterations was $550, about half the price of my dress. I walked away feeling somewhat defeated, as I was on an already tight budget for the wedding and had not anticipated the need to refit the entire top of the dress. I sent an email to Kristi, explaining my disappointment with the fitting process and what I believe to be a clear discrepancy in my measurements and the size of the dress ordered. She offered to look into it at my next fitting. At the next fitting, the dress was fitting much better, but it still needed to be taken in a small amount in the lower back where it was flaring out at the zipper a bit. I was assured that this would be perfect by the pick up date, 2 days before my wedding. Kristi also offered to take off the price of some of the alternations, as she believed the manufacturer cut the dress wrong. When I went to pick up the dress, the same issue in the lower back area remained. The woman from alterations was not at the shop at the time, and I had to make a separate trip back that evening. The dress was pinned and I was assured it would be ready at noon the next day. When I returned, the day before the wedding, the dress was better but still not as I had specified. In addition, the zipper was clearly visible where the buttons had previously covered it. I stood facing the mirror as the woman from alternations attempted to resew the dress with me in it. She stated that often times this issue was avoided by sewing an small piece of elastic on one side that would fit around the buttons. This was not offered as an option and my mother and I are both still wondering was it was not done in the first place. I left with my dress in hand, still unhappy with the outcome but completely out of time. The day of the wedding, I opened the dress bag to find that my veil was not inside. I was beside myself! I emailed and called the store, and Kristi replied. She stated that she thought I had taken the veil two days prior but that she would go check the store. Of course, the veil was there. She offered to bring the veil to me, which was very much appreciated as I was literally hours away from my ceremony. I received rave reviews on my dress and veil, and they were indeed beautiful. Unfortunately, I was still very much aware of the detail that remained unfixed and the unnecessary stress caused in the days leading up to my wedding due to the service at TWD. I cannot recommend TWD, because I would not want another bride to have to deal with the multiple trips back and forth for fittings in the days leading up to their wedding; I would hate for someone else to hear solutions to problems only when the staff was pushed for answers; and I would not want for anyone to wear a wedding dress without feeling it fit exactly how they wanted it.

2016-05-07T17:45:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review, Alicia. We are truly sorry about your experience in alterations at TWD. We never want to leave a bride feeling less than thrilled with their time with TWD, and we regret that your expectations were not met.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Ali M

Could not have asked for a better experience while searching for my wedding dress. Katelyn took care of me and was very involved in making my day special. She was genuinely happy for me. The variety of dresses they offer is amazing and the prices are very decent. I was more then... Read More thrilled that I was able to say Yes to the Dress with The White Dress!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Katie S

I highly recommend The White Dress! The atmosphere at TWD is very inviting and relaxed. My family was able to sit comfortably while I tried on dresses in a nice open space with flattering lighting. I struggled with deciding on my dress, but they were very patient and had no... Read More problem with me coming in for multiple appointments before ordering. TWD offers beautiful and unique dresses. I love my dress and it is like nothing I saw elsewhere!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

I am recommending The White Dress to every bride-to-be that I meet! I had the most wonderful experience at The White Dress and found the perfect dress for me there! The staff is truly amazing, patient, and knowledgeable. I have such great memories of dress shopping with my Mom... Read More at The White Dress!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Cynthia P

The White Dress was the first and only bridal salon I visited. I was taken aback at how cute & clean the store was & how friendly everyone was! I actually walked in after a hair appointment, to make my dress appointment. The girls at the front desk were friendly, took my... Read More appointment, and let me walk around to peek at the dresses! The day of my appointment, I took 4 ladies with me. The shop was more than accommodating. The dressing rooms were huge, and more importantly I felt comfortable dressing/undressing with the sales person. I felt very special. I totally recommend The White Dress to anyone looking for a wedding dress, they will make you feel like a queen! (oh, and my wedding dress just came in, and eeeeek I get to go try it on! Sooooo excited!) -Cynthia