Luxury Bridal in a Chic, Boutique Setting

Indulge in gowns from over 20 international designers, including exclusive and unique dresses. Visit our Bridesmaid Lounge, with Southern California’s largest selection of chic party dresses. Enjoy exceptional service and our relaxed atmosphere while searching for 'the one'.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

2853 East Coast Highway, Corona del Mar, CA

Oscar worthy

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Kaira B

I live in California but my mom is in the Midwest. She wanted to go dress shopping with me, but kept delaying her trip out. I started to panick that I needed to order it so I got it in time for the wedding. I went with my sister to start looking. I fell in love with a dress... Read More that day and decided to purchase it. I told the lady helping me that I had to bring my mom here and if she could pretend I didn't purchase it yet, so as not to hurt my moms feelings. She did an oscar worthy performance. My mom felt like she was there picking out my dress and got teary eyed. The sales lady thru in I couldn't buy anything until my mom showed up. Luckily my mom liked the dress I had already purchased. It was a very pleansant experience and they were very accommodating. I also got my Bridesmaid dresses there. The girls loved their dresses and the process was seamless.

Perfect Bridal Experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Alyssa G

Came here after a nightmare fitting somewhere else and was amazed at the level of service. I had 8 people with me so they put us in the bridesmaid lounge with really cute couches and mirrors. My personal stylist actually picked out my dress and stayed within my budget. It was... Read More everything I was looking for and more. My whole party started crying and nodding their head yes! Once we found it they popped some champagne. It was the perfect experience. Once I received my dress it fit so well all I needed to alter was the length.

LOVE the White Dress!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Claire Y

I found my dream dress that had been in the back of my mind for years at the White Dress with my dear sorority sister who was in town. Since my mom wasn't coming into town until a month after, the staff let me wait to do my signing ceremony until she came in town! So it was... Read More like we got to have the fun experience of finding the dress twice. They seemed to have a large selection although I went there with a particular dress in mind. Leah was my consultant (so sweet and has a great eye) and Carrie was the person who I remained in contact with to pick it up, get the buttons made, etc. The whole store was so detail and customer service oriented. I loved working with them and would recommend them to any future bride or bridesmaid :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Brittany L

This was the first place I went to for my dress, and I was very nervous. However, they made me feel at home right away and helped me in anyway possible for me to find my perfect dress. The staff was wonderful, and so was the owner. She put up with my long phone calls and... Read More questions! I can't wait for my first fitting :) I found my perfect dress, and I couldn't be happier.

Wedding Dress Shop

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 kyliegh e

If you go to this shop you have to request Nancy as a consultant! She made my dress shopping experience great. I was at the lower end of a dress budget for this shop and never once did I feel out of place here. Nancy picked out perfect dresses for my body shape and never got... Read More dresses out of my budget. Also I had to go back 3 times to finally say "yes" to the dress and I never felt pressured to purchase right away. And when you do say "yes" they pop a bottle of champagne! They also have beautiful accessories here, but watch out they are pricey!

Beautiful Boutique, Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Chelsea M

I purchased my dress, veil and headpiece from Leia at The White Dress. I went on a weekday, so it was a fun, quiet and relaxing appointment where Leia helped me find my perfect dress! She was so friendly and sweet, and the staff was very flexible and accommodating. The custom... Read More headpiece/barrette I bought there was gorgeous, but it was a bit different shape-wise than the one I tried on. I understand that is because everything is custom-made, but it worked out just fine in the end. This shop does not offer alterations in-house, but they gave me recommendations in LA where I live, which was helpful. The dresses and accessories are very classic and vintage in style. Highly recommend to schedule an appointment there, even just to get the boutique experience when you're trying on wedding gowns. They also gave us champagne when I officially decided to purchase my dress there. Was a nice moment!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Alexeianna S

I was very thankful for the patience of the sales consultant allowing me to try on the dress numerous times before I picked it out. I will say that they strongly encouraged if not insisted that me and my bridesmaids err on the side of much bigger on the size of our dresses. I... Read More understand having room but my dress was at least 2 sizes too big. The problem is causes was a disproportionate torso length in the dress which had to be completely taken apart by my expert tailor. Also I was told I had to "rush" order the dress for $250 or the dress would arrive 3 months later, within 2 weeks of my wedding. So of course I rushed it…however the dress arrived 2 weeks later which made me feel like I really didn't need to rush it.

Perfect Dresses

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Samantha M

I was not sure what kind of dress I wanted to wear on the day and the woman who helped me narrowed it down in the first 3 dresses. I actually ended up choosing the 3rd dress I tried on! They have a great selection of very nice dresses. Nothing felt cheap like a lot of other... Read More places we visited. Only downside is that they do not offer in house tailoring.

Made me feel like a bride

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Kelly V

They were great. I was intimidated to go in there. I thought everything would be out of my price range but I found an unbelievable dress in my price range!

Loved the dress, liked the service

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 KELSEY C

I loved my dress. Can't say it enough. Beautiful elegant selections that I felt were not seen elsewhere. My only other thoughts was that I wish there had been some more communication between shop and us about progress of dress. For instance, we had to call and inquire... Read More about status of dress, only to find out it was behind schedule. Though everything was fine, and the store stayed open later for us to pick it up, more communication is always a great thing.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Allie P

I got my wedding dress here and they were so helpful to calm my nerves and serve each necessity that I had. I was so nervous considering I had went a few other places and had terrible experiences. I was so happy with the service I received and my dress was everything I ever... Read More wanted. Thank you so much!

Beautiful Dresses & Excellent Service

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Ashley Lauren I

I had originally gone to David's Bridal and was not impressed. The people were nice but were with two brides each and the dresses gave me no shape (and I'm naturally curvy). When I got to The White Dress it was a completely different experience. My mom and I worked with Nancy... Read More Armijo who was so sweet and listened to everything I wanted in my dress. She pulled plenty of dresses in and around our budget. Every dress I put on looked amazing and the ones I wasn't really feeling, she took me out of immediately. I felt so comfortable there and ended up finding my dress for just slightly over my budget (totally worth it). It was the experience that every bride wants when trying to find her perfect gown!

Nervous Bride

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Lindsay C

Like a lot of women, I was very nervous about trying on wedding dresses. I even put it off for a whole year. But I had an amazing experience at this salon. I was so surprised to find that I had actual OPTIONS. My consultant was Renee and she was amazing. She's also an... Read More accessories designer and designed the belt I work with my dress and she switched out the chain for my necklace. Everything turned out great and I have encouraged all of my girlfriends to go here when their special day comes.

Love my dress

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Carly A

This store is a small little boutique with not a huge selection but you only need to like one right? The people at the store were very nice and helped fit my budget. My only complaint is that they made it sound like the alterations were going to be simple and it ended up taking... Read More an incredible amount of work to do all of the alterations that I was not expecting. The dress arrived even earlier than expected and the whole experience was a joy.

The best shopping experience!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Ana Y

I wasn't sure what to expect wedding dress shopping but from the minute I called and stepped into The White Dress all the girls were so nice and helpful! They made me feel so special and really understood what I was looking for. They only showed me dresses within my budget which... Read More was great. I loved everything there so much I got all my accessories and bridesmaids dresses there too!

My Dream Dress

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 Kristi W

I had to find a dress right away because I only had six weeks until my destination wedding. I called and was able to make a same day appointment. When I arrived, they took my size, asked me about the color and style I wanted and pulled some dresses for me to try. The first... Read More dress was MY DRESS! They gave me an awesome discount for buying the sample. The ladies at The White Dress are awesome and the designer, Renee, added some embellishments to the gown to make it amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2012 Shelby J

I came into the White Dress with my family and looked through dresses and tried them on and ultimately got my perfect wedding dress from here. They couldnt have been more accommodating! I lived 2 hours away so they let me know when my dress would be in so I could make... Read More arrangements to go get it. Nancy was so sweet and helped me so much, she was a real sweetheart! Great place to look for and find a wedding dress!

So glad I came here!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Diana S

This place is wonderful! It was a beautiful, clean, elegant store. I had looked at a couple other boutiques and they didn't have their dresses bagged in plastic--just so tacky. The dresses were all hung on satin hangers. The little details were nice. My dress consultant knew... Read More what I wanted with the explanation I gave her, I tried on a total of 3 before I found the dress! (That never happens! or so I thought). It fit so well when I finally got it ordered, all I needed was a bustle and hem! So that saved me on alterations.

Perfect Gown

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Jaime R

Loved my gown. They are the best boutique around with tip top service. My sister also found her gown here.

Good and disappointing

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Lisa S

I was very excited to go to the white dress and actually ended up buying my dress here. The sales lady was somewhat attentive while I was trying on the dress but often distracted too because they have a lot of people inside the shop. The reason why I ended up going with my dress... Read More was because the designed rep was there to help me (Amsale). I loved my dress but when it arrived and I went to try it on, the sales person was not helpful and disappointing. It was supposed to be a special moment when you try on your dress for the first time and I thought her distractions took away from this moment. I would say good dresses, but not so good service. I felt like once I bought the dress, I was no longer worth the effort and time. This took away from the "wedding" excitement.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Kristina C

I had a wonderful experience here at the White Dress! It was the very first place I went to try on wedding dresses as a bride-to-be, but I have been to many other bridal salons being a member of the wedding party. My consultant was Leah and she was absolutely wonderful! She... Read More took a look at some of the pictures I had brought in and we talked about my budget and then she had me pick out some dresses as well as some dresses she thought would look good on me. Lo and behold I fell madly in love with the 2nd dress I tried on. I still wanted to try on the rest of the dresses just to be sure and I had probably 12 of them! Leah was so patient with me and was just the sweetest lady to work with. She made me feel so comfortable and unrushed so I could truly enjoy the moment. And luckily, the dress that I had fallen for was a sample that was for sale! My only minor complaint is that they told me there were very few problems with the sample, and once I took it to a seamstress to get it altered she found a lot of structural issues in the dress that were never mentioned. But in retrospect it turned out ok because everything was fixable, I just wish I had been given more of a heads up. Overall though I had a great experience with this store and would recommend any bride to stop by and check it out.

loved this store

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Jen S

I loved this store, it was the first and only store that I visited! The selection was amazing, and the staff helpful. I've sent so many of my friends there, it was honestly a great experience.

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Lissa S

I ADORED this place! Nancy assisted me from start to finish. She was funny and sweet and made a sometimes-frustrating process easy and enjoyable. I found my perfect dress here and the entire process was simple and easy. When you say "yes" to your dress, they toast you with... Read More champagne and then have you write your wedding date on the cork. Then they ask you to make a wish on the cork and drop it into one of the various vases in the store. I loved the idea of my happy wishes joining the happy wishes of other brides. What a lovely way to celebrate the choosing of THE dress! I strongly recommend these folks! Thanks, Nancy!

Dream Dress!

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Laura W

I bought my dress the month after I got engaged, 11 months before my wedding. My mom and I decided to go to our neighborhood bridal salon, The White Dress to celebrate the new engagement. Andrea was our sales associate, she was great! Calm, friendly, bubbly and so helpful!!... Read More The store has the most beautiful gowns, and just the right number so as not to feel overwhelmed. I tried on 8 - 10 dresses that day and was very excited about 3 of them and ended up falling in love with one of them and getting it! Andrea helped make sure we stayed in our budget and as I was choosing my dress she had me go through the store again and make sure I hadn't missed anything. She was fabulous! My mom also went to the White Dress to purchase her Mother of the Bride dress and had equally wonderful success! They sized us perfectly and neither of us needed any alterations (and we aren't teeny tiny either). I heard from many people that my dress was the most beautiful. And having my dress 9 months ahead of the ceremony I had plenty of time to look at other dresses online and second guess myself... every time I looked online, my dress always won :)

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Dorian W

A few things first... I am not a tiny girl and I never thought I would have a great experience in a small bridal shop, let alone one in Corona Del Mar. So after a horrible experience at David's Bridal where they made me feel fatter and uglier I took a long break from trying on... Read More dresses. My future mother-in-law was very encouraging and we found The White Dress. They never once asked my size. They never said mentioned plus-size or that they would have a hard time finding a dress for me. Instead, they had the dress I adored in my EXACT size, which was the first one I tried on of course. But it didn't end there. The amazing staff brought dress after dress for me to try on, all of which made me feel amazing and beautiful. They were so friendly towards me and even my 1 year old who was wandering around the store the entire time. Not only did I order my dress from them but it was affordable, came quickly, and was designer!