The Wigwam

Litchfield Park, AZ

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Rediscover The Past When You Start Your Future

Eight decades of romance leave a mark on a place. At The Wigwam, love is always in the air--along with the scent of 8,000 rose bushes and the sweet, fresh-cut fragrance of our new wedding lawn. Enjoy superb on-site amenities including a Red Door Spa, three golf courses, four pools and unique dining.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$

Style

Hotel/Resort, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

300 E. Wigwam Blvd., Litchfield Park, AZ

I got married at the Wigwam

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Margo K

I would highly recommend this resort for your one-stop wedding needs. From the food to the cake to the ceremony area to the reception area, Carrie Pulos-Huerta is absolutely amazing. I supplied her with the floral arrangements and favors, and when we arrived at the reception terrace, it was everything I had imagined and more! The whole staff was very personal and accommodating, and made us feel very welcome. My husband and I have vowed that we will go back to the Wigwam every year to celebrate our anniversary.

Review for Wigwam Golf Resort and Spa

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Ashleigh B

Beautiful backdrops for pictures.;Book early!

Review for Wigwam Golf Resort and Spa

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Dolores M

Everything was absoultely perfect, from the food to the event planner that we worked with from the wigwam!

The Venue of Our Dreams!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Chelsea B

My husband and I were married at The Wigwam in March 2015 and it was absolutely perfect! We wanted a venue that had everything to offer and The Wigwam had it all! When we first went to The Wigwam, we met with Allison who was so upfront and a wealth of knowledge and information. We decided to book with her immediately! Allison and the entire Wigwam staff was amazing to work with! My husband and I live in Illinois and had to plan our wedding from afar. Allison was so incredible to work with and was so prompt in responding to emails or phone calls about anything and everything we needed to talk to her about. The food was amazing and the staff was so accommodating! We cannot recommend The Wigwam enough! All of our friends and family commented on the amazing venue, service, and all around atmosphere of The Wigwam. We are still getting compliments on everything. My husband and I are so happy we chose to get married at The Wigwam. It was a perfect venue for a perfect day! :)

Loved My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Jodie M

Hi Allison, OMG! Dave and I can’t thank you enough for all the hard work you and your staff did to make our wedding day perfect! It exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t be happier about the whole experience. It went so smoothly and it was so beautiful!! We definitely impressed our guests too! :) Everyone loved the resort, and couldn’t say enough great things about their experience at the resort and the wedding. Everyone thought the entire event was well organized and they all loved the food! Dave and I will definitely be back, we’re talking about making this our ‘staycation’ location every few months! Thanks again Allison. We hope to stay in touch! Next time were out there we’ll stop and say hi! Thanks, Jodie and Dave

Allison---You are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Abby W

I literally can not even count how many times I have emailed Allison over the last 11 months while planning our wedding. She always was very responsive and had answers. The day of the wedding she constantly was available. She kept our wedding organized and running smoothly The quality of the food was perfect! Our guests absolutely loved the Mexican food buffet that the Wigwam provided. The banquet staff were attentive to our guests. Overall, I would have to say our wedding was exactly what we wished for. Thank you so much Allison!

Fairy tale reception

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Lori D

The venue and the wedding planner exceeded my expectations. The room was beautiful, the service was exceptional, and all my guests were blown away by the resort as a whole. I had many out-of-town guests and they received a discount for staying on property. Our suite they provided to us the night of the wedding was huge and newly renovated. Everything about this venue was above and beyond my dreams.

Mostly great!

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Lauren P

The Wigwam did a MOSTLY great job with our wedding! Unfortunately, they did not order enough of our requested beer and had to make a last-minute switch, which we were assured we would not get charged for, and did. Other than that, it was a perfect day!

Wedding at the Wigwam

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Abigail F

My husband and I had a tented reception on the front lawn of the Wigwam in October, and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out! With many guests coming from out of town, we also booked a block of rooms at the resort and hosted a Friday cocktail hour and Sunday brunch on site. I cannot tell you how absolutely WONDERFUL the entire weekend was and how great it was working with The Wigwam! Our guests loved the location so much, many asked if they could move in! All weekend the food, drink, atmosphere, and service were spot-on and created an unforgettable event for ourselves and our guests. Special props to catering and customer service-we had very particular menu requests and our reception food and wedding cake turned out DELICIOUS. The staff was exceptional with our rowdy 150+ crowd, helping with everything from golf cart escorts, to misplaced purses, lost jewelry, and any number of odd requests throughout the weekend. I would highly recommend The Wigwam as an event location or just a beautiful resort for a weekend away. We'll certainly be celebrating anniversaries there!

wedding/reception

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 NORMA R

I did not have very good communication with the wedding coordinator from the beginning at the Wigwam. They booked another wedding during my wedding ceremony time slot without checking or asking me first. Then they moved my ceremony site to a different location. I really did not feel like I was an important client to them. I would have changed venues however deposits were already made. I can only say that the Wigwam reception and dining staff did their best to make our reception a beautiful evening. Overall I would not recommend this venue to anyone.

Disappointed...

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Alanna E

We used this hotel as our wedding night hotel location. Since we got married in the west valley we wanted to stay at a resort that was fairly close to our location. We have heard great reviews about the Wigwam in Litchfield Park; unfortunately, we did not have the same experience. When my husband arrived to check in earlier in the day the concierge yelled at him and the manager came over and reprimanded him then pulled him from his station right in front of my husband. A little unprofessional, but whatever. As a consolation they said they would send a bucket of beer up for the groomsmen to enjoy, which was great, but it did not arrive for an hour and a half which was just as everyone was leaving for the wedding. It was still a nice gesture. We opted to not get a suite since we would not be arriving until late and would be leaving in the morning. The rooms were extremely stark- only two small pictures on the wall, and there were no lights when you walked in so we were fumbling around in the dark that night trying to turn a light on. One of the lights was also broken by the bedside. The pool area is beautiful and we had a great balcony view of it from our room. Our biggest annoyance was housekeeping knocking on the door at 8am the next morning to ask us what time we were checking out…. I can honestly say that has never happened to me at any hotel before. We were tired and my husband was very irritated that they woke us up to ask us this. He spoke to someone downstairs when we checked out about it and were told that a manager would call that week to discuss the situation, but we never received a call. We has such high hopes for this hotel based on the beautiful grounds but the customer service and room amenities could definitely use some work.

Wedding at the Wigwam

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Mitti F

The location is what sold us on this property for our Wedding. The service we received was good not great reason being the day of the Wedding I had to correct things that I should not have had to correct such as the groomsman and grooms ready room being right across the hall from our ready room. The cake was not what we expected from the picture we sent to the pastry chef. Overall we enjoyed our day.

Site was gorgeous, but...

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Lisa G

I loved the property and they had beautiful areas for picture taking and the rooms were so nice, but we definitely had a lot of stress with doing the wedding here. The coordinator was very difficult to get ahold of when I had questions or wanted to schedule a meeting and at one point she even changed her email and did not notify me. I found out by receiving an undeliverable message and then had to google her to find out what the new email was since I could also not reach her on her office phone. We thought the property was going bankrupt and closing, but we decided to stick it out to be told that we were basically "out bid" for the ceremony site we wanted to use. We received a discount for changing sites so I got over that, but then day of the wedding the wedding coordinator was nowhere to be found until right up when the ceremony started. I had to send bridemaids out to make sure the ceremony was set up correctly and to shoo away the DJ when he mistakingly started to set up to play the ceremony music. Also, the front desk was not aware of my wedding going on at one point and told some of my guests that they showed no record of my wedding and some of the guests wandered around before finding the wedding site. At the end of the night we received a FANTASTIC suite to spend the wedding night in and enjoyed a great breakfast the next morning. Overall the day here turned out nice, but getting to that point was very stressful.

TO The Wigwam