The Wild Thyme Company

Serving all of San Diego

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

7163 Construction Ct., San Diego, CA Serving all of San Diego (858) 527-0226

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Elizabeth O

Jeanna and her team at Wild Thyme were a dream to work with. I knew that having them as my catering company, I would not have to stress about a thing. My wedding guests gave me so many compliments on how fantastic the food was and friendly and helpful the staff was. My day of... Read More coordinator was blown away by the level of attention they gave to my wedding. Thank you, Wild Thyme!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Whitney D

Everything was amazing - food, service and presentation. Our wedding guest are still talking about the food weeks later!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Natalie E

Simply amazing! Jeanna and her team at the Wild Thyme we fantastic to work with and served fantastic food for our wedding at the Darlington House. They are extremely accommodating and easy to work with. We had sangria at our cocktail hour which they were willing to mix a few... Read More days before and bring over for us and were also able to drop our off alcohol with them beforehand which they then brought over - so helpful! The food is delicious and unique, definitely not your typical wedding food. All of our guests were highly complimentary. Finally, the crew on site of waiters, bar tenders and cooks was extremely professional and helpful. They accommodated changes throughout the evening with grace and a smile. We couldn't have been more happy with Wild Thyme!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Sara C

We used Wild Thyme for our wedding and had a great experience! Jeanna was really helpful throughout the planning process, working with us on food stations that would fit our tastes and budget. On the day of, the serving staff was amazing, making sure that my husband and I had... Read More plenty of food and drink! The food was delicious and our guests loved it!

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Holly W

We LOVED working with Wild Thyme Company! The food was AMAZING, the service was professional and they were so accommodating! I worked directly with Jeanna and she was AWESOME! She was so helpful throughout the planning process and gave me great suggestions on how to make the... Read More food for our wedding perfect. She helped me put together a perfect menu within our budget and I would recommend Wild Thyme Catering to anyone and everyone! Usually, wedding food os forgettable, but the food from Wild Thyme was seriously so good! We had many people come up to us and tell us that the food was delish! Success! We had a macaroni and cheese bar and it was such a hit along with everything else!

Good value and food

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Karen L

TWTC was our June 2014 wedding caterer. They were flexible with their prices to fit our budget, and offered great food. Before our wedding, they gave us two tastings and a site visit. The presentation and taste of the food was exceptional. We had some concerns about service... Read More on the day of our wedding -- the food came out slowly and we had to restructure some of our reception timeline -- but the company was very apologetic, and we appreciated their professionalism on this issue. I have attended another event that they have catered, and the service was fine at that event. On the whole, we were pleased that we chose them to be our wedding day caterers.

Nothing but good things!

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Paula O

I have nothing but good things to say about The Wild Thyme Company. Rebecca was there to answer all of my strangest questions (our wedding was not entirely traditional), and went above and beyond to find specialty desserts for us. The food was great, the service was friendly... Read More and polite, and they set up and took down quickly. The cost of the rentals was pretty steep, but otherwise absolutely worth it.

Delicious Food and great service

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Dianne S

I used Wild Thyme for my wedding because my husband's company uses them for their holiday parties, so we were already familiar with them. My biggest concern about my wedding was the food. We've all been there, the standard meat and potatoes sit down dinner at weddings. We had... Read More stations instead of a sit down due to our venue and it was perfect. We changed the menu at least 4 or 5 times and had maybe 3 tastings total. Everything was perfect and so tasty! Jeanna, the main contact, was so nice and helpful throughout the whole process. Everyone was raving about how delicious the food was! I would use Wild Thyme again for my catering needs.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Brittany

It was a pleasure working with Stacy! She was able to be flexible and work with our budget, and she included everything we asked for! The different stations made the wedding fun and exciting, and we enjoyed going in for our tasting after designing the menu options for the... Read More night. She was quick to respond and was flexible with any changes we decided to make later on. The lobster macaroni and cheese balls were one of our favorites and we definitely recommend them to all of our friends!