The Wildflower Barn

Driftwood, TX

Let Nature be the Backdrop for your Special Day

Celebrate your wedding in true Hill Country Style. Our 9 acre property features fields of wildflowers, the dappled shade of live oaks and 2 rustic barns to choose from. Featured on BuzzFeed #3 out of 15 Absolutely Stunning Wedding Venues That Cost Under $3000 and the only one in Texas! Follow us on https://www.instagram.com/thewildflowerbarn and https://www.pinterest.com/WFBarn

$ – Inexpensive

Barn, Garden, Park, Tented

Destination Weddings

1770 Elder Hill Rd, Driftwood, TX (512) 751-2739

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kristen S

We had a great time at the Wildflower Barn! They allowed my rowdy group of friends to kick back and enjoy themselves and were very helpful with recommendations. I loved the freedom they gave us. We would definitely recommend them to everyone! :)

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 lindsye m

I got married at the Wildflower barn in March 2017 - and even though it rained (which was not in my wedding vision) - Valerie and the staff at Wildflower did everything to make the day wonderful. Working with the Wildflower Barn was so easy - and I would highly recommend doing... Read More the wedding coordinator/leave easy package. Valerie and the team was worth it. I would get married again at Wildflower Barn in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Candace G

11/12/16 was the best day ever at the Wildflower Barn-Bluebonnet Barn!! We loved the rustic feel of the barn, the beautiful trees, and the twinkling lights. The price was affordable, and we loved getting to personalize our wedding with our favorite vendors. Our wedding guests... Read More LOVED the venue and kept saying how beautiful it was. Our wedding had the best backdrop of nature, and we will always remember how special it was! We booked Valerie as our day-of-coordinator and were so happy we did! She provided us help from our months leading up to our wedding to the day of our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went smoothly. Everything came out so perfectly and we thoroughly enjoyed our wedding!!! :D

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Amanda K

We are so glad we chose Wildflower Barn for our November 2016 wedding! Both of the barns they have are beautiful, but we had our wedding at the Meadow barn. We were looking for a venue that would feel very intimate, almost like a backyard gathering. The wildflower barn is off... Read More the beaten path, which gives it that intimate feel. We were also looking for a venue that was primarily outdoors and open and the Wildflower barn was that. They entire venue was pretty much all outdoors surrounding by beautiful landscape and trees. They have multiple sites for you to have your ceremony at. The number one thing we loved about the barn was all of the twinkling lights strung up everywhere. Our wedding guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. Finally the thing that sealed the deal for us at the barn was the price. It was by far the most affordable venue we looked at and they had few restrictions on vendors. So you can plan your wedding exactly how you want it, down to all the details. Also, we loved that they have their own coordinating service. We used their wedding coordinator, Valerie, and she was wonderful! She met with me several times before the wedding and gave several helpful vendor suggestions. She took care of everything completely on the wedding day, which was a huge burden off my shoulders! Overall we were so happy with the Wildflower barn and would not have had our wedding anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Vanessa C

I can't say enough great things about this venue! We got married at the end of November and it was perfect, It's absolutely beautiful! The staff is amazing also! You can't go wrong picking The Wildflower Barn for your venue! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Kimberly B

I had my reception here in the evening and absolutely love the place! I had so many complements all night from my guests and even from those that aren't into this style. They loved the lights. The staff was wonderful and was a tremendous help. I highly recommend the... Read More Wildflower Barn for any intimate gathering. You can't beat the price either!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Vanessa S

Where do I even begin?! We just got married there 11/18/16 and all I can say is WOW!! Everything was perfect! I was freaking out a bit since the weather was calling for rain on our wedding, but the staff at the Wildflower Barn was able to give me the name of a tent vender and... Read More assured me they had a rain plan in place. Luckily, the sun was shining on the day of our wedding however it was COLD!! But with the extra heaters, fire pit and lots of dancing in the beautiful barn, my guests were nice and toasty!! Everyone complimented on how beautiful the venue was and how different!! Valerie was AMAZING!! I had no worries on the day of my wedding, she took care of everything! She even went above and beyond and stopped by my house to pick up my decorations the day before since we live close to one another. I was able to just enjoy my special day with not a care to be had. The Day of Coordinating and Walk Away package is worth every penny! I wish I could re-live this day over and over again!! Thank you for making our wedding spectacular!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Sarah S

LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE! My husband and I got married at The Wildflower Barn (Meadow Barn) on November 4th and it was PERFECT! I can't say enough great things about the staff, especially Valerie who made our day run smoothly and stress free! Amber, the photographer, was amazing as... Read More well! This venue is gorgeous, rustic, inexpensive and intimate. We were VERY impressed and are so happy we chose The Wildflower Barn!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Stacy M

The Wildflower Barn is exactly where you want to have your wedding! All of their staff is friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to provide you with the absolute best customer service. Valerie gave us a tour of the property and her energy and passion heavily swayed our... Read More decision on which venue to choose. Valerie was also an attentive Day of Coordinator and helped make our wedding day perfect. The property is gorgeous and a great photography spot. It's obvious that a lot of care and maintenance is put into the property. All of our guests were impressed with the beauty and service at our venue. The Wildflower Barn will provide top of the line experience without top of the line price.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016

This venue is so beautiful .. We could not say anything bad about the venue. We hired the Shawna who was the day of wedding coordinator. My daughter and I were stressing about the wedding and as soon as we meet with Shawna We felt relieved. I can honestly say that nothing went... Read More wrong the day of the wedding. If you are looking for a beautiful rustic country wedding this is the place to have it. If you want a amazing wedding coordinator Hire Shawna.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Nikki J

What a fantastic place! Our wedding was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to make us feel special. They were like family helping to get everything just right and celebrate with us. They were always responsive to any questions or concerns we had and we couldn't be... Read More more pleased with how our perfect day turned out. We used the luxury walkaway cleaning service they offer and boy was that a huge help! We were able to procure tables, chairs, and linens through them at more than reasonable prices and loved being able to make the meadow barn our own. Thank you to everyone there!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Rachel W

What a magical venue! Was the first place we toured, and even on a muddy day we could tell that this place was "it!" Chris was so charming - his enthusiasm and general love for what they have going on there is infectious and refreshing. It's clear they take a great deal of care... Read More to make the most wonderful days of people's lives extra-special. They have a keen attention to detail. We loved the place so much we rented both barns (having the ceremony and cocktails at one and the reception at the other). They will book both barns in both peak-season and non-peak, and we wanted a little bit of privacy. This place is entirely DIY (although they have a number of optional add-ons), so you'll be on your own with planning and logistics, but the folks at the barn were always a call/email away, and very reassuring. There's great flexibility in food and beverage, as well as rentals, which I appreciated. My only complaint would be that quiet time is at 10 - too early for a summer wedding (when temps peaked at 100 at 7PM! But their neighbors are nearby, and I appreciate that they are taking that into consideration). Really though, this is elegant-rustic at its finest, and the people who run the place are just so darn nice. Please go for a tour! Be charmed! Then share how you made the space fit you :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Meredith C

Pay no attention to the negative reviews unless you like to find fault with everything, always. It was a magical space which let us have a truly magical wedding. The stars. The trees. The wildflowers. Wow!! There are rules- like anywhere- but they are set up because people can... Read More be such jerks. They're no nonsense rules and they're pretty standard. Our photographer, Amber, I just cannot gush about her enough. You are overwhelmed on the big day, and she showed us the way. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Katrina C

I cannot begin to even explain how perfect Val and the team at the wildflower barn were, it was the most amazing day of my life and it wouldn't have been the same without them!! It was beautiful and they were so easy to work with at every turn!! Thank you from the bottom of my... Read More heart

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Pamela P

We just got married May 6th, 2016 at the Wildflower Barn and couldn't have been happier!! It was just what we were looking for and everyone was so helpful with any questions we had. Especially Valerie, no question was too dumb coming from this nervous bride!! She answered... Read More everything and had some great ideas that help set my mind at ease!! It had been raining for the couple of weeks before but the day of was sunny and just perfect!!! We loved being able to choose any vendors and of course being able to have our guests bring their drinks of choice..all our guests were in such awww of how we had found this place..a gem all tucked away. If a small, intimate, rustic wedding is what you are looking for you won't go wrong booking this place!!! :)

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

We had our wedding reception at the Wildflower Barn last month and we absolutely LOVED it!!! Beautiful outdoor location and very budget friendly. The owner and the team were a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable and quick to respond to any questions. Looking forward to... Read More using the Wildflower Barn for other events/occasions!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

My husband and I recently had our wedding here and we absolutely loved it! The owners were so amazing and we loved that we could take control of our wedding and that we could bring in our own alcohol without having to hire a bartender. The venue is so gorgeous and the staff was... Read More so nice. We had Valerie as our wedding day coordinator. She really took the time to plan with us and she really enjoys her job which makes her incredibly easy to work with. She worked so hard to make our day perfect and I could not have done it without her! We started running behind and she was so quick on her feet to adjust the timeline in a way that was best for us and the guests. We also hired Amber as our photographer and she was extremely easy to work with as well. We cannot wait to see the pictures! Everyone at the wedding had a great time and loved the venue as well. Thanks for making our special day so great!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Marisol P

It is now a month since we had our wedding at The Wildflower Barn. And looking back to our wedding day, it was a spectacular day! From the beginning when we first met Janet and Chris, they were amazing! They respond to your emails and any questions you have, especially if you... Read More live out of town from the venue. The venue's price is reasonable, it's an amazing outdoor venue and has a spectacular lighting at night! Our guests commented to us on how beautiful our wedding was! I highly recommend to any engaged couple who is looking for a relaxed, simple, and sparkling wedding night!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Garrett M

We LOVED The Wildflower Barn!!! Our guests were also very impressed with the venue, and several guests said they wished they had known about this venue for their own weddings! Everyone was very easy to work with, get a hold of, etc. We used vendors they recommended and were very... Read More pleased! Thanks for helping make our special day PERFECT!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Amy R

We had our wedding here this past November and it was an amazing venue! Chris, Valerie and their team were all very helpful, eager to provide information at any moment and we really felt like they went above and beyond to make our day special and smooth flowing. We got married... Read More at the Meadow barn and though we thought it might rain it held off for the rest of the night, whew! Valerie had a back up rain plan in place though it that was the case, moving the ceremony and food, etc into the barn and renting a tent for them, which wasn't expensive, to cover the tables. I was nervous at first the bridal sweet wouldn't be big enough, but it worked out great and my make and hair people worked in the area fine. The venue has a great set up for the transition of the ceremony to the reception and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and we had soooo many compliments on how much they liked the venue and décor. The venue offers a "Walk Away" option where you don't have to do tedious cleaning at the end of the night, you can just ...walk away. That being said, my mom and brother in law did stay an hour afterwards and put all the décor, food, booze etc back into the cars. The "Walk Away" option had all our tables with the linens on them and chairs already set up and ready to go when we arrived at the venue to decorate. They also help us unpack our boxes full of décor and set them up too! Valerie helped to move chairs that were a the ceremony to the reception area and their team were clean and picking up plates and empty glasses all night. I remember I was about to head to the car to leave and seeing a few workers taking down our hanging paper lanterns from the barn and thinking, thank god we paid for this extra service, totally worth it!! We had a wonderful time and I can't say enough about how beautiful, convenient, kind, helpful and in budget this venue is! Keep it up, Chris and Wildflower team!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Katie D

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this place! First of all, the PEOPLE are amazing. Valerie, Chris, Amber and team were amazing with all of the planning, answering my millions of questions and also giving the insiders scoop on best practices. On the day of my wedding, they were... Read More constantly around to see if we needed help with anything. Super accessible and easy to talk to! The venue itself was perfect for what we wanted. Rustic, backyard, wedding celebration is what we were going for, and achieved! The Bluebonnet barn was the perfect size for our 50ish guests. A great layout, plenty of things to look at and do. Wildflower also had the option to rent a lot of stuff through them, which made life a lot easier! We rented chairs, tables, yard games, hay bales, galvanize drink tubs from them, and at a great price! What we also loved is that they had a vendor suggestion list that we almost exclusively used - everyone on that list is high quality, and I knew things would be perfect! Last thing about this place - the "walk away" option. They provide 2 employees to help clean up after your wedding, and they do it all - pack your car, break down tables, you name it, they do it! My parents were EXTREMELY grateful that this was an option. It made the end of their night a breeze. I give this place an 11, and am so happy that we were lucky enough to have our wedding here!

I loved it.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Sarah C

We chose this venue because it was in our budget, and definitely don't regret it. The site is beautiful and everyone at the wildflower barn was very friendly, prompt, accommodating and professional. We live in Dallas but visited the venue three times before the wedding. I... Read More sent emails all through the planning process with every question that came to mind and got a quick helpful response every time. Valerie helped us every time we were at the site and on the day of the wedding. She helped us brainstorm and was genuinely excited about the wedding. We got married under a big tree in a field and the pictures were lovely. We had the reception in the bluebonnet barn. There was plenty of room and the decorations and lights on site added so much to the atmosphere. I loved my wedding and I got a ton of compliments from my friends and family. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Madison H

I don't know if there is enough room on this page to write how much I loved this venue. A quick note about me, I got married there last weekend, and planned the entire wedding from China. They made life SO easy! I was able to plan everything online, and they always emailed... Read More me back quick and with full answers. The people were great! I was able to get the band I wanted, the caterer I wanted, and they didn't fuss or give the run around with silly rules. I showed up early and they were there. I realized I needed 2 more tables and 15 min later there they were! They hired the greatest clean up service, the people came and asked how they could help. This venue is worth it just for the luxury clean up service! The venue itself? GORGEOUS! OMG! SO FREAKING AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL. the lights in the trees, the wildflowers, the clean grass, the cute little barn, the forrest. There was another barn down the road, but we never heard them the entire night. Bottom line, This venue was cheap (cheapest we could find), Great communication (I was able to plan the ENTIRE wedding from China), helped me with last minute issues, were the peak of southern hospitality. If you want a simple, clean, non-stuck up wedding, get this place.

Perfect Wedding Day

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Marleigh T

This venue was amazing. The staff had a sign made for my husband and I right when we entered the venue. With the walkaway service that you can purchase, all your tables and chairs are set up when you arrive. The dj can hook up to the provided sound system. The staff is friendly... Read More and honestly cares about your stay with them. I loved the way everything looked that day, including the lights in the trees that came on at night. I wish I could show pictures of just how beautiful everything is. Check it out yourself on their facebook page and you will fall in love just like I did.

Lovely Place!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Katie

We had our wedding in the field by the Meadow Barn and our reception in the barn and gravel area. A spectacular place! It looked absolutely gorgeous! Couldn't have asked for a better venue!!