The Windsor at Hebron Park

Carrollton, TX

The perfect place to say, "I do"!

Nestled in North Dallas, The Windsor offers a traditional style chapel that overlooks a tree-lined backdrop and intimate wrought-iron lighting throughout. Our stunning ballroom is elegant with sophisticated surroundings that are sure to impress and wow your guests! With vast space to comfortably accommodate up to 300 guests, we can customize any event both large and small.

Ballroom, Religious Setting

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

3016 E. Hebron Parkway, Carrollton, TX (972) 306-3300

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Vivian H

We got married at the Windsor on June 9th and my guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Every inch of the venue is picture perfect, from the bridal suite to the wrap-around patio covered in gorgeous green ivy and their in-house... Read More catering team (CN Catering) did a phenomenal job. Many people have told me that it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding. The team at the Windsor and CN Catering executed everything flawlessly and our wedding day was like a dream come true. Ashley helped us coordinate everything and she was SO awesome staying on top of everything throughout the planning process. She was always super responsive and went out of her way to accommodate every request. I honestly cannot say enough great things about the Windsor and I am so happy we went with them. Thank you to the Windsor and the CN Catering team for making our wedding day PERFECT. It was more amazing than we ever could have hoped for.

2017-06-22T12:24:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for taking the time to post! We had so much fun working with you and wish you the best! Everything was beautiful day of!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Patty N

My daughter and new son got married at the Windsor last week. It was absolutely beautiful the lighting the venue the backgrounds for pictures. The food was just amazing and guest are still texting me about how wonderful the food and everything was. I was most impressed with the... Read More service and response from the staff. As you can imagine the details that go into planning a large wedding are numerous. At each email or phone call Ashley and the entire staff were very responsive and helpful. On the day of the wedding the staff was amazing and you could tell he really cared about the overall success and feelings of the wedding. I highly recommend them. Great job Windsor!

2017-03-07T16:00:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your daughter's wedding was beautiful! We were so happy to be a part of her special day! We wish them both the best on their new adventure together!

Made my dream wedding come true !

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Chi P

The Venue is absolutely beautiful ! We checked out close to 8 , this one being the last one and no brainer on picking it. We got married there on August 15th 2014. The pictures on the website does not do it justice at all. Its very large with plenty of space for the cocktail... Read More hour. It has wrap around porches for those who want to go outdoors. The chapel is beautiful, reception large, and the bridal/grooms suit super awesome ( our guest could not stop talking about how beautiful it was) ! Melissa was our cord. and helped us with all our questions and anything we needed. My husband being in the production business had some very specific needs and request and they worked with everything !!! With no issues with any of it. They are one of the only venues that let you bring your own liquor in. Might I add with a beautiful bar area. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that has absolutely anything that you would need DO NOT LOOK anywhere else. Like I said the pictures on the website does not do it justice. Go have a look ! You will see that its beautiful ! Thank you Melissa and the Windsor staff for making our DREAM WEDDING become reality and helping us along the way. PS there was so much more about this venue that I loved that is just slipping my mind .... lets just say Im not normally one for writting reviews but I had to for this one :) Sincerely Chi & Dave

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Ashley P

My husband and I got married at the Windsor 1/27/18. Surprisingly, it was the location of one of the first weddings we went to together almost 4 years earlier. Even in winter, the Windsor lent beautiful backgrounds for outdoor pictures and not to forget the indoor chapel. The... Read More hors doeuvres were displayed perfectly and I was most impressed with the service provided to us as the bride and groom by the staff at the Windsor. The Windsor staff was very responsive, accommodating, and superbly helpful throughout the whole planning process. Not to mention I'm still dreaming of the food! Thank you Windsor/CN Catering team for making our wedding truly memorable.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Courtney B

My husband and I got married here on 2/17/18. The venue is beautiful and has the perfect elegant wedding vibe. We looked at four venues and others could not even compare price wise with everything they offer at the windsor. CN catering food was delicious and my guests are still... Read More complementing us on it. Doug was awesome and took over everything for us and was so quick communicating back and forth. I could not have pictured a more perfect day!!

2018-03-03T17:04:03 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the process as well as your special day! Guests still talking about food is the BEST compliment we could ever think of. We can't wait to see photos and wish you so many years of happiness!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Leah K

We got married Jan. 20th and the venue is absolutely beautiful no matter the season. CN catering food was absolutely delicious. The venue was so receptive to request and so willing to do a little extra just to make our day special. Throughout the night the continued to check on... Read More my husband and I. If you are looking for a venue that gives your the traditional chapel feel associated with an elegant reception. Windsor is the place. Hands down I recommend having a wedding here!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Meagan P

My fiancé and I scheduled a tour here. We showed up 10 minutes prior to our appointment time and there were still 2 couples in front of us. We were waiting around so long that we went ahead and started walking the venue ourselves. The reception hall was not put together and... Read More none of the tables had linens on them so it looked very messy. By the time the coordinator had gotten to us, we had already seen everything. We only sat with her to discuss pricing. The chapel was beautiful and the price was great but the customer service was not there at all.

2017-12-25T12:57:30 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry you had to wait and tour the venue yourselves. I think you came in while we were experiencing a power outage that affected the entire city block. Due to that unforeseen circumstance, the tour that we were on ran a little... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Claudia R

We were married at the Windsor on November 18. Not only is this place absolutely stunning, the staff is so so so easy to work with. Everyone did anything they could to help us make our dream wedding come true.

2017-11-28T16:41:42 Response from the vendor

We were so thrilled to be a part of your special day. You were a beautiful bride and we can't thank you enough for your kind words!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney G

This venue is exactly as expected and even more beautiful in person. I knew as soon as I walked in that this was the place I wanted to be married. I loved working with the staff and they’re list of recommended vendors were awesome. They really brought everything together for the... Read More perfect day.

2017-11-25T10:38:46 Response from the vendor

We feel so fortunate to have been a part of making your special day perfect! Thank you for sharing your happily ever after!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Ellen F

My husband and I got married at the Windsor in April 2017 and highly recommend it. Ashley and the rest of the team were very helpful during the planning process, quick to respond whenever we had questions and did a great job making sure everything ran smoothly the day of our... Read More wedding. The venue is gorgeous and a great backdrop for pictures. Seating in the chapel is a bit tight, we had about 160 guests and a few latecomers ended up standing in the back. The ballroom/ patio setup was perfect for the reception, as our guests could spread out after dinner. CN Catering's food was delicious and we appreciated having a wide variety of items to choose from when we were figuring out the menu. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I'd encourage anyone looking for a wedding venue to check out the Windsor!

2017-11-17T14:06:05 Response from the vendor

We are so honored to have been a part of your wedding! Thank you for your kind sentiments and we wish you all of the best!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kayla R

The second I walked into The Windsor to get a tour, I knew it was the venue I was going to get married at. It is absolutely beautiful. Ashley Walling helped me from the start and I could not be more pleased. She was helpful, patient, understanding, compassionate, and so much... Read More more. She made sure everything was done the way I wanted it from the chapel to the napkins at the reception. To say that it was perfect is an understatement. I am more than pleased with The Windsor. It is the most beautiful venue. The bride's room is gorgeous! With the chandelier, beautiful (and comfy!) couches and the large bathroom that accommodates several people to get ready in, it was the perfect setting. The entry way is breath taking. The chapel is gorgeous! You can see the trees and vines right outside the windows at the front of the chapel. It is a view to die for. The wrap around patio has strings of lights that are beautiful to take pictures under when it gets darker outside. One of my favorite pictures is under the lights. I am so happy I chose to get married at The Windsor at Hebron Park. I absolutely recommend getting married there! You will not regret it! :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Eumi Y

After researching over 20 venues, visiting 6, my now husband and I chose The Windsor to have our wedding, and it was our dream wedding! The venue is very classic and has a beautiful landscape and environment to build your vision. The staff were very supportive, accommodating,... Read More and helpful in the entire planning process and the day of operations. All of our guests had an amazing time and couldn't stop raving about our wedding, and how organized/smooth everything was and ran. The food, upgrade, and decor options held a lot of variety and made it very convenient to fill in any missing gaps or just add more to the wedding! However, I cannot stress enough about the convenience and the staff support of the venue!! The space is beautiful, but what made the wedding so much more timeless was the help of the venue!

2017-09-14T10:29:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved having the opportunity to be a part of your special day! Your wedding was beautiful! Best to you both!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kimberly D

Not a fan of the staff! I made an appointment to tour, and followed up to confirm. However, when my fiance and I arrived the doors were locked and no one was answering the phones! We waited around for 20 minutes trying to get a hold of someone (left a message on FB and... Read More voicemail).Someone happened to arrive who did not know we were coming. After looking at the schedule he and said our tour was scheduled for a different time but agreed to quickly show us the place. The AC had been off so it was very warm inside. While the ambiance of the place, and the pricing were appealing, it was not off to a good start. After the scheduling mishap, I never received a follow-up email, phone call, or Facebook message. Because of this we nixed the venue from our options.

2017-09-05T15:02:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your interest in The Windsor at Hebron Park, and please accept our sincere apologies for the time delay in arriving for your tour. We do not office from the venue itself, and unfortunately our staff was slightly delayed in their arrival. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Karen N

We got married at the Windsor on 6/17/17 and honestly couldn't have imagined a more perfect day! We booked this venue with Ashley a year and a half ahead of time and she was with me every step of the way. She answered every email promptly and made sure I was always aware of... Read More

upcoming deadlines with plenty of time to prepare. CN Catering was absolutely delicious and the venue is so easy to make beautiful. My bridals and our wedding photos turned out just stunning thanks to the ivory filled wrap around balcony and all the classically gorgeous designs. If you are looking for not just a fantastic venue, but also a fantastic experience, then this is the place for you! We would choose them again in a heartbeat!

2017-09-14T10:44:50 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was stunning! Thank you so much for you kind words! :) We wish you the best!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Ashley M

The Windsor was a beautiful venue for our reception! We fell in love with the hardwood floors, large windows, and outdoor patio--and our guests had a fabulous time. The staff was professional and CN Catering's food was delicious! Thank you for making our reception a magical... Read More night!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Hannah A

Choosing The Windsor at Hebron Park was a no brainer for us after meeting with them! It was so close to our ceremony site (Prestonwood Baptist Church) and we felt that guests would have the best time there... and they did! Ashley and her team did a wonderful job making sure the... Read More venue was ready for our wedding planner to come in and make it a dream. They do have a contract with CN catering for food, but the food was absolutely AMAZING! We are still getting comments about how our wedding food was the best anyone has had at a reception. Also, Ashley created a special moment for my husband and I by suggesting that we go in to the reception while everyone else was having cocktail hour. We were able to see all the planning and dreaming come to life and it was fabulous to see the room before the guests entered! We absolutely loved our entire experience with The Windsor.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Kayla H

This venue was gorgeous!! The staff was very helpful and attentive throughout the process! I wished we were allowed in before 3 hours before start time but it all worked out! I would highly recommend the windsor for the ceremony and reception!

2017-07-06T09:09:04 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun helping you plan your dream wedding and watching it come to life that day! Everything looked flawless! Best of luck in your new life together!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Noelle H

We loved The Windsor from the first moment we walked in the doors. It's a beautiful venue that is covered by so much greenery you wouldn't even know you were in the middle of the city from photos. It has that classic traditional feel & we loved that there was a chapel for the... Read More ceremony & a ballroom for the receptions. CN Catering was so yummy & our guests raved about how great the food was. Ashley, from the Windsor, was so helpful over our 11 month engagement. She was prompt answering all my questions & super friendly. Highly recommend this venue, it won't disappoint!

2017-05-25T10:22:19 Response from the vendor

Congratulations again! It was so much fun working with you and your groom. We are so happy that you were more than satisfied with your special day! Thank you for the great feedback!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kelly S

This was the most perfect venue for our wedding and reception! The staff was great to work with and everything ran so smoothly. The food was delicious!! Every guest said something to me about the great food, great service and the beautiful venue! Thanks again for making our... Read More wedding day so special!

2017-05-19T17:08:32 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you and your guests had a great experience at our venue! We had so much fun working with you to plan your big day! We wish you the best of luck in your new life together!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Megan H

The venue is absolutely stunning. All my guests were raving about how this was the prettiest wedding they had been to. The decorations are all very classic and timeless. It makes it so you don't have to go overboard on buying decorations because the venue is already immaculately... Read More decorated with simple elegance. The wrap around patio is so beautiful and makes for the perfect place to take romantic pictures with your hubby. The bridal suite is gorgeous and makes for the perfect place to have a relaxing time getting ready for the big day! Loved this venue!

2017-05-19T17:06:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was classic and beautiful and we were happy to be a part of your big day! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Dagny J

We had our wedding here in February and it was a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and responsive. The food provided by CN Catering was also delicious. We had one minor problem with a VERY large rehearsal bleeding into our set up time, but it wasn't the venue's fault.... Read More We had a smaller wedding (100) but the space didn't feel too empty. Definitely worth looking at if you're in the Dallas area!

2017-04-06T09:38:28 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a great experience with us! Your wedding was beautiful and we enjoyed seeing everything you planned come to life that day! We wish you both the best!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Nicole T

The Windsor was a wonderful venue for our daughter's wedding. The staff was very attentive and flexible with helping us shape our vision. We highly recommend having the ceremony and reception at the same location. It kept the evening flowing. The caterer associated with the... Read More Windsor was top notch and it saved a lot of stress trying to find one. We would recommend the Windsor to any of our friends having weddings in the near future.

2017-04-04T12:51:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! You were great to work with and your daughter's wedding was beautiful and well planned! We wish them both the best of luck together!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Becky W

Loved the look of this venue! Beautiful bridal and wedding pics! CN catering offers fabulous food! An awesome time was had by all. If you use this venue make sure someone will be at your event to help keep you in your timeline. I felt the ball was dropped. I had no idea of the... Read More time and some how became the enforcer of when to "do" all the things...like cut cake, special dances, etc. Otherwise all was very awesome!

2017-03-09T10:59:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the excellent 5 star review! We are so glad that you and your guests enjoyed our beautiful venue and amazing food! We truly enjoyed working with you throughout the planning process. The Windsor at Hebron Park offers an on-site coordination for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Sarah F

My husband and I knew when we picked out a venue we wanted a place that had a chaple and reception hall in the same place. We saw a few of the venues that fit this criteria in DFW, but knew the Windsor was the perfect fit as soon as we walked in. It is elegant and classic. The... Read More people were so helpful and easy to work with, especially for someone like me who had my moments when we were planning everything. Almost every single guest had something to say about their catering company too! It was sooo good! Sometimes wedding food is an afterthought, but not for CN Catering. It really was like we went out and dined in a nice restaurant.

2017-03-08T11:51:50 Response from the vendor

This was one of those weddings that we absolutely couldn't wait to see! You were truly a pleasure to work with through the entire process from touring to your late night send off! We wish there were more clients like you out there! Congratulations again... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Regan P

The Windsor ended up being a perfect choice for our wedding. It was so nice to have plenty of space indoors while having the option for guests to enjoy the wrap-around patio. The recent updates that The Windsor has made really upgrade the ambiance (including new light fixtures... Read More and hardwood in the ballroom). Everyone was easy to work with and the food was absolutely amazing.

2017-03-01T13:27:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the compliments on our venue renovations and catering! We truly enjoyed working with you throughout the process, and are glad to hear the feeling is mutual. We always appreciate hearing from happy clients, and we wish you all the best.... Read Less Read More