The Windsor at Hebron Park

Carrollton, TX

Book Your Wedding with The Windsor at Hebron Park

A BALLROOM IN CARROLLTON, TX

Located in the northern region of Dallas, Texas, the Windsor at Hebron is a wedding and event facility that boasts contemporary elegance. It's an elegant, vintage red-brick structure with an on-site chapel that fuses modern sophistication with a demure charm, as well as a stunning ballroom for banquet-style dinners and dancing. This stylish setting is available for unforgettable ceremonies and receptions.

The Chapel. This space features neutral, soft colors and vaulted ceilings—pure romantic ambience. Dark wooden pews, bordered with white on the aisles stretch from the French doors to the tiered altar. Three tall windows set upon a tiled floor-to-ceiling wooden accent frame serve as the backdrop to the chic alter, filling the room with the glow of natural light. Ornate antique lanterns dangle from the high ceilings, while a stylish candelabra hangs above the altar.

The Ballroom. This is a versatile setting that can accommodate anywhere from 64 to 300 guests. With dark, polished hardwood flooring and gentle neutral wall colors, couples have a tasteful blank canvas upon which to make their perfect wedding day vision come true. There are ample doors and windows lining the room, which open up onto a breezy outdoor terrace. Also featured in the room is a built-in bar with a granite top. The room can be lit with a variety of dramatic colors in order to help match the wedding’s theme and a spacious dance floor is included, no matter how tables are set up.

The terrace is an ideal spot for guests to gather outside for a few cocktails before the reception, while the bridal party slips away for photographs. In the evening, strands of white lights crisscross over the space, providing a subtle glow beneath the open sky. Additionally, antique lanterns hang from the redbrick walls, giving the space an added touch of romance.

When renting the Windsor at Hebron Park, event times run for a total of five hours. Included in all wedding packages are the banquet, cocktail and gift tables, as well as Chiavari chairs. Floor-length linens are provided for the tables and all standard china, flatware and glassware are also included.

Catering is provided at the venue. In addition to some delicious main entrees and a ton of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, couples can add a carving station to the reception, which comes with a chef. Those who are keeping a close watch on their budget can also opt for a buffet-style dinner.

Couples should note that some essential services are not offered at the venue, including photography, the cake, music, flowers and an officiant for the ceremony. However, to remedy these, the venue offers a preferred list of vendors to couples.

The subtle romance and sophistication of the Windsor at Hebron park is perhaps matched only by some of the unique extra perks that the venue offers. These bonuses include the following:

• Optional crepe station, with sweet or savory fixings
  • Optional for a mac-and-cheese martini bar
  • Private bridal suite
  • Groom’s room with gaming station
  • A photo booth, for an additional fee

The perfect place to say, "I do"!

Nestled in North Dallas, The Windsor offers a traditional style chapel that overlooks a tree-lined backdrop and intimate wrought-iron lighting throughout. Our stunning ballroom is elegant with sophisticated surroundings that are sure to impress and wow your guests! With vast space to comfortably accommodate up to 300 guests, we can customize any event both large and small.

Ballroom, Religious Setting

3016 E. Hebron Parkway, Carrollton, TX (972) 306-3300

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Vivian P

We got married at the Windsor on June 9th and my guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Every inch of the venue is picture perfect, from the bridal suite to the wrap-around patio covered in gorgeous green ivy and their in-house... Read More catering team (CN Catering) did a phenomenal job. Many people have told me that it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding. The team at the Windsor and CN Catering executed everything flawlessly and our wedding day was like a dream come true. Ashley helped us coordinate everything and she was SO awesome staying on top of everything throughout the planning process. She was always super responsive and went out of her way to accommodate every request. I honestly cannot say enough great things about the Windsor and I am so happy we went with them. Thank you to the Windsor and the CN Catering team for making our wedding day PERFECT. It was more amazing than we ever could have hoped for.

2017-06-22T12:24:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for taking the time to post! We had so much fun working with you and wish you the best! Everything was beautiful day of!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Patty N

My daughter and new son got married at the Windsor last week. It was absolutely beautiful the lighting the venue the backgrounds for pictures. The food was just amazing and guest are still texting me about how wonderful the food and everything was. I was most impressed with the... Read More service and response from the staff. As you can imagine the details that go into planning a large wedding are numerous. At each email or phone call Ashley and the entire staff were very responsive and helpful. On the day of the wedding the staff was amazing and you could tell he really cared about the overall success and feelings of the wedding. I highly recommend them. Great job Windsor!

2017-03-07T16:00:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your daughter's wedding was beautiful! We were so happy to be a part of her special day! We wish them both the best on their new adventure together!

Made my dream wedding come true !

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Chi P

The Venue is absolutely beautiful ! We checked out close to 8 , this one being the last one and no brainer on picking it. We got married there on August 15th 2014. The pictures on the website does not do it justice at all. Its very large with plenty of space for the cocktail... Read More hour. It has wrap around porches for those who want to go outdoors. The chapel is beautiful, reception large, and the bridal/grooms suit super awesome ( our guest could not stop talking about how beautiful it was) ! Melissa was our cord. and helped us with all our questions and anything we needed. My husband being in the production business had some very specific needs and request and they worked with everything !!! With no issues with any of it. They are one of the only venues that let you bring your own liquor in. Might I add with a beautiful bar area. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that has absolutely anything that you would need DO NOT LOOK anywhere else. Like I said the pictures on the website does not do it justice. Go have a look ! You will see that its beautiful ! Thank you Melissa and the Windsor staff for making our DREAM WEDDING become reality and helping us along the way. PS there was so much more about this venue that I loved that is just slipping my mind .... lets just say Im not normally one for writting reviews but I had to for this one :) Sincerely Chi & Dave

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Karen N

We got married at the Windsor on 6/17/17 and honestly couldn't have imagined a more perfect day! We booked this venue with Ashley a year and a half ahead of time and she was with me every step of the way. She answered every email promptly and made sure I was always aware of... Read More upcoming deadlines with plenty of time to prepare. CN Catering was absolutely delicious and the venue is so easy to make beautiful. My bridals and our wedding photos turned out just stunning thanks to the ivory filled wrap around balcony and all the classically gorgeous designs. If you are looking for not just a fantastic venue, but also a fantastic experience, then this is the place for you! We would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Ashley M

The Windsor was a beautiful venue for our reception! We fell in love with the hardwood floors, large windows, and outdoor patio--and our guests had a fabulous time. The staff was professional and CN Catering's food was delicious! Thank you for making our reception a magical... Read More night!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Hannah A

Choosing The Windsor at Hebron Park was a no brainer for us after meeting with them! It was so close to our ceremony site (Prestonwood Baptist Church) and we felt that guests would have the best time there... and they did! Ashley and her team did a wonderful job making sure the... Read More venue was ready for our wedding planner to come in and make it a dream. They do have a contract with CN catering for food, but the food was absolutely AMAZING! We are still getting comments about how our wedding food was the best anyone has had at a reception. Also, Ashley created a special moment for my husband and I by suggesting that we go in to the reception while everyone else was having cocktail hour. We were able to see all the planning and dreaming come to life and it was fabulous to see the room before the guests entered! We absolutely loved our entire experience with The Windsor.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Kayla H

This venue was gorgeous!! The staff was very helpful and attentive throughout the process! I wished we were allowed in before 3 hours before start time but it all worked out! I would highly recommend the windsor for the ceremony and reception!

2017-07-06T09:09:04 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun helping you plan your dream wedding and watching it come to life that day! Everything looked flawless! Best of luck in your new life together!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Noelle H

We loved The Windsor from the first moment we walked in the doors. It's a beautiful venue that is covered by so much greenery you wouldn't even know you were in the middle of the city from photos. It has that classic traditional feel & we loved that there was a chapel for the... Read More ceremony & a ballroom for the receptions. CN Catering was so yummy & our guests raved about how great the food was. Ashley, from the Windsor, was so helpful over our 11 month engagement. She was prompt answering all my questions & super friendly. Highly recommend this venue, it won't disappoint!

2017-05-25T10:22:19 Response from the vendor

Congratulations again! It was so much fun working with you and your groom. We are so happy that you were more than satisfied with your special day! Thank you for the great feedback!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kelly S

This was the most perfect venue for our wedding and reception! The staff was great to work with and everything ran so smoothly. The food was delicious!! Every guest said something to me about the great food, great service and the beautiful venue! Thanks again for making our... Read More wedding day so special!

2017-05-19T17:08:32 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you and your guests had a great experience at our venue! We had so much fun working with you to plan your big day! We wish you the best of luck in your new life together!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Megan H

The venue is absolutely stunning. All my guests were raving about how this was the prettiest wedding they had been to. The decorations are all very classic and timeless. It makes it so you don't have to go overboard on buying decorations because the venue is already immaculately... Read More decorated with simple elegance. The wrap around patio is so beautiful and makes for the perfect place to take romantic pictures with your hubby. The bridal suite is gorgeous and makes for the perfect place to have a relaxing time getting ready for the big day! Loved this venue!

2017-05-19T17:06:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was classic and beautiful and we were happy to be a part of your big day! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Dagny J

We had our wedding here in February and it was a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and responsive. The food provided by CN Catering was also delicious. We had one minor problem with a VERY large rehearsal bleeding into our set up time, but it wasn't the venue's fault.... Read More We had a smaller wedding (100) but the space didn't feel too empty. Definitely worth looking at if you're in the Dallas area!

2017-04-06T09:38:28 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a great experience with us! Your wedding was beautiful and we enjoyed seeing everything you planned come to life that day! We wish you both the best!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Nicole T

The Windsor was a wonderful venue for our daughter's wedding. The staff was very attentive and flexible with helping us shape our vision. We highly recommend having the ceremony and reception at the same location. It kept the evening flowing. The caterer associated with the... Read More Windsor was top notch and it saved a lot of stress trying to find one. We would recommend the Windsor to any of our friends having weddings in the near future.

2017-04-04T12:51:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! You were great to work with and your daughter's wedding was beautiful and well planned! We wish them both the best of luck together!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Becky W

Loved the look of this venue! Beautiful bridal and wedding pics! CN catering offers fabulous food! An awesome time was had by all. If you use this venue make sure someone will be at your event to help keep you in your timeline. I felt the ball was dropped. I had no idea of the... Read More time and some how became the enforcer of when to "do" all the things...like cut cake, special dances, etc. Otherwise all was very awesome!

2017-03-09T10:59:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the excellent 5 star review! We are so glad that you and your guests enjoyed our beautiful venue and amazing food! We truly enjoyed working with you throughout the planning process. The Windsor at Hebron Park offers an on-site coordination for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Sarah F

My husband and I knew when we picked out a venue we wanted a place that had a chaple and reception hall in the same place. We saw a few of the venues that fit this criteria in DFW, but knew the Windsor was the perfect fit as soon as we walked in. It is elegant and classic. The... Read More people were so helpful and easy to work with, especially for someone like me who had my moments when we were planning everything. Almost every single guest had something to say about their catering company too! It was sooo good! Sometimes wedding food is an afterthought, but not for CN Catering. It really was like we went out and dined in a nice restaurant.

2017-03-08T11:51:50 Response from the vendor

This was one of those weddings that we absolutely couldn't wait to see! You were truly a pleasure to work with through the entire process from touring to your late night send off! We wish there were more clients like you out there! Congratulations again... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Regan P

The Windsor ended up being a perfect choice for our wedding. It was so nice to have plenty of space indoors while having the option for guests to enjoy the wrap-around patio. The recent updates that The Windsor has made really upgrade the ambiance (including new light fixtures... Read More and hardwood in the ballroom). Everyone was easy to work with and the food was absolutely amazing.

2017-03-01T13:27:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the compliments on our venue renovations and catering! We truly enjoyed working with you throughout the process, and are glad to hear the feeling is mutual. We always appreciate hearing from happy clients, and we wish you all the best.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Jaci M

The place is beautiful, but working with the staff was not the best. The catering was good but again the staff was not very helpful.

2017-03-01T13:27:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for hosting your event at The Windsor at Hebron Park! We appreciate any feedback, and we are always trying to improve our services. We are sorry to hear you were less than completely satisfied with your experience, as that is always our number... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

We were married June 25th and it was perfect. The place is beautiful and the staff is friendly and professional. I received several compliments about the venue and the food. My dreams came true at The Windsor at Hebron Park!!

2016-11-17T15:34:11 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that everything was exactly the way you wanted it! Congratulations again and best of luck!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren W

My husband Chase and I were just married here in September. The grounds and Chapel are just beautiful and the staff was very helpful and accommodating both during planning and also during the actual event. Everything went smoothly and you almost didn't even know that the... Read More staff was there ( in a good way). Don't get scared off by the fact that you have to use their catering service, CN Catering. All of the food was DELICIOUS! That is the one thing that everyone commented on... not at all what you expect when you think of "wedding food." If we had it to do all over again, we wouldn't change a thing. I absolutely recommend The Windsor and CN Catering. Exceptional Job!!

2016-11-17T15:36:00 Response from the vendor

Every detail of your wedding was gorgeous and elegant! It was so nice to see two people so in love and relaxed with each other. We wish you the best and congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Abraham V

So, the Windsor is an awesome venue for weddings, very beautiful and a great "all-in-one" package, with the chapel and reception venue in the same building. The staff on the day of my wedding was hands down the best part of the whole experience. They were attentive to all the... Read More minor details, they took care of me and my wife and were always on schedule as noted to them. It was perfect. Now, the reason this place is getting a 4 star review and not a 5 star review is because of how expensive everything is. When I say expensive, I mean that I had a Friday wedding and it was close to 20k (with required in-house catering) ... And I brought my own alcohol. Let me finish though, I know what I was getting myself into. I knew the price coming in, I'm not really complaining about the price, at the end of the day. I do feel they should allow you to bring in your own catering because their options are at minimum 42 dollars a person, which is absurdly high for the quality of food you're getting, considering that's the lowest, buffet style serving. Having said that, I expected the venue managers and staff to be a lot more flexible with lending extra time and just "working with you" on little things here and there to make the experience easier for us, at this pricing. I know what's in the contract, but the customer service leading up to the wedding is all about "you want a little extra? Sorry, we can't help you, you'll have to pay for that". For example - when renting the venue, you 3 hours for prep and 5 hours of event time, 8 hours total - my wedding was 7:30 to 12:30 and I could start loading vendors in at 4:30. So my request was for me to start the ceremony 30 mins early. They weren't very flexible and told me numerous times that I would have to purchase an extra hour of venue time which would have been over 2,000 dollars. It took a lot of back and forth to convince them to giving us just 15 mins of reallocated time that wasn't going to require extra work from their staff, and I assured them of this. My problem is that I wasn't asking for much, considering this was purchased time and they were not willing to bend. At the end of the day, I did get what I paid for and the wedding day was beyond awesome. It's still a beautiful venue and if your experience before the wedding is a little rough, the day of the actual wedding will make up for all of that.

2016-11-17T15:13:14 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your business, and are very saddened to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience. We take every event seriously, and our customers’ complete satisfaction is our number one priority. Our many, many 5 star reviews across multiple review sites are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Candis C

Perfect venue for our celebration on 9 Oct 16. The venue, staff , and in-house caterer are amazing! Communication with Ashley was easy and she was very responsive to questions. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful everything was. Team Woods would definitely... Read More recommend this venue if you're looking to have a beautiful, stress free wedding!

2016-11-17T14:27:03 Response from the vendor

What a fun and unique wedding! We are so happy that you chose us to celebrate your wedding with family and friends! Everything turned out as beautiful as your love for each other! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie F

My husband and I got married in July at the Windsor. I knew from the second I walked in the chapel that I could see myself walking down that aisle, and the gorgeous, ivy-laced wrap-around porch sealed the deal. When I had my first visit to the Windsor, I felt comfortable that... Read More Ashley was going to get things done and be extremely helpful. Because I did not have a wedding planner, I felt at ease that Ashley would be around for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding to assist where she could. I made several visits during business hours without an appointment to show my bridesmaids, now-husband, photographer, and parents. The fact that I was able to see the venue several times before I got married allowed me to set a guest number, figure out decorations, and determine what photos should be taken the day-of. I was also very impressed with their caterer, CN Catering. I did a private taste-testing and I was so impressed at how delightful the food was. Overall I would highly recommend the Windsor. It has a classic, natural, traditional feel that I loved, and I could not have been happier.

2016-11-17T14:24:55 Response from the vendor

Our goal is always to make the planning process as easy as possible and we are so happy that you had a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christi Y

I cannot express how much I loved getting married at the Windsor. The venue is GORGEOUS, the food was incredible , and Ashley was amazing to work with. The bridal suite and grooms room were perfect for getting ready, the chapel was beautiful (I can't wait to get my pictures... Read More back!), and the ballroom was perfect for dinner and dancing. We got lucky and had a beautiful sunset backdrop for the cocktail hour on the terrace. I didn't have a wedding planner and Ashley coordinated the day perfectly and made sure everything happened exactly as we had planned it. Two weeks later and guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. I HIGHLY recommend The Windsor for the most incredible day of your life!!

2016-11-17T14:20:42 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was truly as beautiful as you were that day and so romantic! It looked like everyone had an amazing time all night! Congratulations and enjoy being newlyweds!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Krista C

We had our wedding reception at the Windsor and it was a truly AMAZING experience! The venue was beautiful, the staff was very helpful , and they made our special day magical! I would recommend The Windsor to absolutely anyone!

2016-11-17T14:18:02 Response from the vendor

You had one of the most FUN weddings that we have been a part of! I am sure that the groom enjoyed his surprise exit as well! Congratulations again and best of luck together!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heidi Z

We got married at Windsor and it was FABULOUS! The staff was so easy to work with and the food was OUTSTANDING! I have had compliments from almost every guest on how beautiful and elegant this venue is. I would recommend Windsor to anyone!

2016-11-17T14:15:47 Response from the vendor

We were beyond happy to give you a special wedding on a shorter timeline and we are so glad that everyone loved everything! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tiffany S

After searching through tons of venues and trying to gather info while living out of state; The Windsor was the easiest place to work with from the beginning! With some places I emailed 5 times back and forth and still didn't have a clue what the actual cost would be with all... Read More of the fees. Ashley was great at explaining things, answering all of my questions, and best of all, the price they told me included ALL FEES!!! This was very important to me and my fiance because we were both students trying to pay for most of the wedding ourselves. They made the planning process easy and fun! When it came to our big day we were both nervous but we knew that everything from The Windsor and CN Catering was handled so that was one less thing to stress about. We had such a great night and all of our friends and family are still raving about the food and how beautiful everything was. If we could do it again, we would still get married at The Windsor (and we would have ordered more delicious Mac N Cheese Balls!! YUMM!)