This Day Forward Officiant Services

Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Finger Lakes

Get In Touch With Us About Your Ceremony Need!

Nondenominational, Spiritual, Humanist, Same-Sex, Traditional, Contemporary This Day Forward specializes in customized wedding ceremonies and welcomes those from all faiths, backgrounds and beliefs.

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Catholic, Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Jewish, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

29 Perry Place, Canandaigua, NY Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Finger Lakes (585) 329-6331

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Melissa R

David was extremely flexible in tailoring our service to our needs and was very organized throughout. He spoke well and we would highly recommend him for anyone. Thanks David for helping to make our day so special!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Andrew G

From start to finish, David's role as an officiant at our wedding made our special day all the more memorable. His guidance, vision and help along the way ensured that everything ran smoothly both during the months leading up to the wedding and the day itself. He is incredible... Read More accessible and happy to answer any questions; his understanding of the uniqueness of each couple providing us with an individualized ceremony that felt very "us". Thanks for everything David!

2017-07-24T10:36:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks Andrew! Really loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Madelyn G

David is kind, courteous and very professional. My fiancé really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him to others!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Katie O

Pete and I cannot say enough great things about David. Right from the beginning he was professional and took the time to make sure he understood who we were as a couple. The ceremony was beautiful and really captured our relationship. We had so many people comment during the... Read More reception on how wonderful the ceremony was and many people told me it really was the BEST ceremony they have ever attended. Thank you David for making our wedding day the best day of lives.

2017-06-07T05:08:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks Katie. Your wedding was truly magical. It was a pleasure to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Courtney V

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. David was professional, organized, and available to us as needed. The ceremony went smoothly and we never had a single concern in his hands. Thanks, David!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Gary F

David Viggiani was a pleasure to work with. He was candid in his assessments and sensitive to our needs and those of our families. In large part because of David, we had the wedding we were hoping for.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Chelsea N

My husband and I were able to put together the best impromptu wedding with David's help. In little over a week he managed to capture our relationship and the things we hold dear and put them into beautiful words for our ceremony. We were blown away and everyone said how... Read More wonderfully he did. Best decision, hiring David. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Ryanne L

From the moment my husband and I met David we instantly felt comfortable with him. We immediately noticed his passion for his work as well as his professional attitude. We are thankful for the work he did for us to create our dream ceremony. We would absolutely recommend him.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Erin R

David is incredibly professional and really took the time to get to know us to personalize our ceremony to make it special for us. He incorporated everything we wanted into the ceremony. He had great ideas for the unity ceremony. We did the wine box ceremony, which we hadn't... Read More heard of until David suggested it. We personally enjoyed having all of our parents standing with us to join us together in the beginning and the customization of our vows to fit our personalities. He made sure everyone knew their roles during rehearsal and everything went smoothly for the big day. David is amazing at what he does! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Michelle E

David prepared a beautiful wedding ceremony for my husband, Nick, and I. He ran a rehearsal that made it easy for everyone to understand their role the day of the ceremony. David's professionalism is what drew us to wanting to work with him instantly. We would recommend him to... Read More anyone.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Rachel

Going to This day forward officiant services was the greatest choice I could have made. David is an expert at what he does and made us feel very comfortable in creating our personal ceremony! Also, adding his great ideas such as the wine box ceremony! Which my husband and I just... Read More absolutely love. I highly recommend David as your wedding officiant!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kaitlin M

My husband Bart and I contacted David less than 3 months from our wedding date when we had some last minute changes and needed to find a new officiant. We live across the country from where we were getting married and picking the right officiant for us was one of our biggest... Read More concerns. Our experience was nothing short of wonderful and everything we could have ever hoped for. David returned our initial call promptly and we were able to speak to him within a day. He was professional and extremely prepared, which lead us to choose him soon after our initial phone conversation. He even had 2 other weddings on the same day which he juggled perfectly! David created a fully customized ceremony with all of the elements and wording we wanted. Bart and I couldn't be more thrilled with our experience and our wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend David for anyone looking for an officiant.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Audrey R

David made our wedding something special! He was easy to work with and professional, and he provided an easy process for ensuring the ceremony went off without a hitch. The ceremony he created for us reflected our vision but also added special elements that we will remember... Read More forever, and brought our guests into the ceremony. Thank you David, we are so lucky to have hired you.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Leah W

I can't not express how wonderful David is to work with. He created such an amazing ceremony that was simple, romantic and represented Chris and I perfectly! He was very comforting and accommodating when we had some last minute snafus. Our parents coming from varying... Read More backgrounds all loved the ceremony and how wonderfully executed it all was! Our day was perfect, amazing and everything we could have dreamed of and more and we owe so much of it to David. We can't begin to thank you enough. If you are looking for an officiant, you don't need to look any further!

Memorable and Touching

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

John and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our ceremony so special and personal. We had a unique situation with family from out of the country who could not understand English and a marriage to include my 4 year old son. We appreciate the time you... Read More took to sit with us to truly get to know us as a couple and as individuals. You delivered a message that touched each and every person in the room, our love was felt because of your commitment to our needs and the true passion you have for this calling. Thank you David, for blessing us with your words and for making our day so memorable.

David Viggiani

David has his Masters Degree in Religion from Yale University. David is an ordained community based minister. David has a passion for helping those who want to honor and celebrate important milestones in their lives that best reflect their personality and beliefs.