Contemporary Retro South Pacific Setting

"WOW" your family and friends with award-winning cuisine in our open-air restaurant that features a retro South Pacific design with a front row seat of Waikiki Beach. Or dine in The Coconut Club, a spectacular private dining room located on the 21st floor. Receptions, rehearsals or showers.

Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

2570 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI (808) 923-8454

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Laura N

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Tiki’s Coconut Club this past July, and it was AMAZING. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about the spectacular view of Waikiki beach from the 21st floor, and the food was absolutely divine. We went with the Maui buffet, and every single... Read More dish was to die for (and I’m a big foodie). For the cocktail hour, we also ordered the truffled edamame, and it was hands-down the best edamame I’ve ever tasted. In addition to great food, Tiki’s had fantastic service. Our bartender and all of the wait staff were top-notch, and prior to wedding day we worked with Alyssa, Jenni and Jennifer. All three girls were fantastic at responding to my emails quickly, and also helped set up nice touches such as having iced water dispensers with lemon/lime in it to help keep our guests cool before the ceremony. I’m so glad we went with the Coconut Club at Tiki’s for our wedding and reception. We looked at other options (mainly hotels in Waikiki), but they were either crazy expensive, were wedding factories, or were in locations that weren’t exactly secluded (e.g., tourists would be able to watch the whole wedding). At the Coconut Club, our wedding was private, and the whole venue was ours. Plus, we had an even better view of the entire Waikiki beach, Diamond Head, AND we could see the Hilton fireworks! (Note: the Hilton has a fireworks show on Fridays). For the stunning sunset views, delicious food, affordable prices, and great service, I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you Tiki’s for making our wedding a spectacular event!

2016-03-30T15:26:55 Response from the vendor

Aloha Laura! Thank you so much for kind words! It was a pleasure to have you and Jon celebrate your special day here at Tiki's. We are ecstatic that you and your guests enjoyed the views in the Coconut Club. We hope to see you... Read Less Read More

The BEST place for a reception!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Amber P

The view from the coconut club could not be more perfect. A long balcony high up above Waikiki Beach provides the perfect setting to watch the sunset, fireworks, and dance the night away! The staff was SO friendly and helpful, professional, and totally exceeded my expectations!... Read More Totally recommend.

2016-03-30T15:30:16 Response from the vendor

Aloha Amber! We are happy to hear you had a fantastic reception in the Coconut Club. Thank you again for the lovely words!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Rob B

Tiki's was amazing!! WE had our wedding reception in the Coconut Club which is located on the 21st floor of the building. The view at sunset was breathtaking. Every one of our guests couldn't stop taking pictures from the room. The views all around are amazing and its definitely... Read More a great spot to take people who aren't from Hawaii so they can get a bird eye view of Oahu. Besides the view, the food was amazing. The buffet was perfect and there was plenty of food to go around. The staff at Tiki's was also incredible. They were there to meet our every need and did it with a smile. The Coconut Club is a hidden gem above the busy streets of Waikiki.

2015-08-30T14:54:03 Response from the vendor

Aloha Rob, Thank you so much for the very kind words. It was a pleasure having you with us and celebrating your very special day. Thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kairstin J

We had our reception at this venue and we couldn't believe the amazing service we received. Our nephews are allergic to all top 10 food allergies, so they've never been able to eat at a restaurant before in fear of having a reaction. We shared our concerns with Jenni and... Read More Jennifer and for the very first time our nephews were able to eat at a restaurant!!! They were so amazingly accommodating to their allergy needs that they deserve 5-stars for that alone. But the food, the staff and the lanai space were so phenomenally above and beyond what we expected. The space was beautifully decorated for our reception, the staff was so helpful and kind, and the food was to die for. They also give any left over food that we do not eat to the homeless - which is just such an amazing policy! We couldn't believe how stress-free and amazing Jenni and Jennifer made us feel throughout the whole process - from decisions to execution. They were amazing and I would recommend this spot to every single bride and groom getting married on the island!

2017-11-19T17:38:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us host your very special day and trusting us with your nephews food allergies. We are so happy to be able to host everyone, and so grateful to you for choosing us! Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Donna M

My husband and I had a destination wedding and decided on the Coconut Club! Not to sound biased but it was the best wedding ever! Everyone loved it! The service from Jenni and Jennifer was the best service we have ever encountered. They did so much from there end to give us the... Read More perfect reception. The view, food, DJ, vendors and Tiki's itself were fantastic! We couldn't thank the girls enough for all that they did for us. Jenni, Jennifer and Tiki's will always be remembered and highly recommend.

2017-11-19T17:46:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts, it means the world to us that you enjoyed the whole experience we could provide for your wedding. We are so grateful to you for choosing us to host your very special day. Mahalo... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

We held a pre wedding function at the Coconut Club, Tiki Grill, in January 2017. We are from Australia and had over 70 guests, all Aussies attending, so we were apprehensive about organising a function from so far away. We did not need to worry as Jenni and Jennifer took care of... Read More everything. The venue was sensational, as was the food, service and the sunset. Our guests were blown away, as were we. We would thoroughly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. Larry and Shona

2017-11-19T17:48:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the very kind compliments, we are truly grateful to have worked with you and provide the best experience for your Wedding Welcome in the Coconut Club. Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Julie P

If I could give 10 stars I would. The Coconut Club is a hidden gem with the best view of Waikiki! We spotted this venue last summer and were lucky to get married here in July. Jenni & Jennifer were helpful, reliable, and super supportive with every detail from day one. They... Read More truly made the planning process enjoyable. The entire wait staff was AMAZING. Service was excellent, food was delicious and everyone helped our day run so smoothly. The Coconut Club is a perfect venue - it is intimate, with reasonable rates, and you work with the best professionals. We couldn’t be happier with the turn out. Thank you to Jennifer & Jenni, and to the entire crew at Tiki’s for making our day an unforgettable one!

2017-11-19T17:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the amazing review!!! It means the world to us to know you are happy with your very special day, and our team could provide our best experience for you and your guests. Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Rachel N

Our wedding reception was fantastic at Tiki's! The food and service was great, the live music was perfect, and the price was best of all! Not living in Oahu, but trying to plan our wedding there was challenging, but we really enjoyed our special day and couldn't have asked for a... Read More better reception.

2017-11-19T17:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us host your very special day and letting our team do what we love best! Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Rhea N

Where do I begin? I got married 1-7-17 for a destination wedding and it truly became the wedding of our dreams and more. Working with the event coordinators Jenni & Jennifer through throug emails, were very prompt and efficient in communcating with our needs. Also, Nikki the... Read More lead banquet captain, whom assisted in my last minute details of the reception, went above and beyond with service in exceeding our expectations at the reception. She added her personal touches to the centerpieces and created non alcoholic tropical cocktails for the groom who doesn’t drink. These small details meant us a lot to us in feeling extra special. The food was amazing!!! I specifically chose this venue to have the amazing menu that the chefs at Tiki’s created. Our guests still talk about the food to this day! Everything was delicious from the prime rib to the mushroom risotto which I’m craving right now! I’m so happy I was able to taste everything on my wedding day lol! Last but not least our venue at the Coconut Club was the vision of why I had a destination wedding in Hawaii. The view alone makes up for it!! I would highly recommend Tiki’s for a wedding or any event for that matter.

2017-11-19T17:54:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so incredibly much for your very kind compliments. We are so happy to be able to do what we love and host a fantastic party for you. It truly means the world to us! Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Faith A

Great place! Priced right. We had an amazing wedding reception last December. The food was awesome too. Eating great food while enjoying the great view is just memorable. Their location is great as well.

2017-11-19T17:56:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your review! We are so happy and grateful to have hosted your very special day and provide a great experience. Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Celeste T

Tikis is AMAZING!!! We had the wedding of our dreams! Tikis were fantastic, we organised everything from Australia and their team was great to deal with. Everything we wanted their team provided. They made is stress free and there was plenty of food and cocktails to go around!... Read More The view is phenomenal and we were so lucky to have our wedding as we dreamt. Thankyou so much to tikis!! Truly amazing!!

2017-11-19T17:57:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your review and allowing us host your very special day. We are so grateful to you for choosing us! Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sammy M

Wow! What can I say about Tikis Grill & Bar! They gave me my dream reception. AMAZING food....amazing & kind planners....amazing staff...amazing DJ! I could go on and on. Everything was perfect! My guests said it was the best reception they had ever gone to. I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend this venue over and over. Sammy & Markus We got married on September 29th/2017

2017-11-19T17:58:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for your review! It was a joy planning with you, and we are so happy our team was able to provide an amazing experience as well. Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Krissy E

I had my meet and greet dinner with all of our families the day before our wedding g and it went flawlessly! We had family flying in from many different states some of which had never met each other. We had a buffet style dinner on the lanai overlooking the beach. The view was... Read More awesome and the sunset topped it off. I was communicating with the coordinators from Washington state and they always got back to me in a timely manner and everything was exactly as promised. The food was really great too!

2017-11-19T17:59:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and letting us know you enjoyed your experience with us. We are so very grateful to you for choosing us! Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

The staff, food, location and experience at Tiki's are second to none. Several different options for events which make it a great option for any type of budget. Everything about our rehearsal dinner at Tiki's was absolutely fantastic!

2017-11-19T18:01:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your review and choosing us host your very special day. Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Alexa V

We had our reception at the Coconut Club last month and I am so happy we chose to have it there! Coming from Oregon, we booked everything for our wedding without meeting any of our vendors or seeing the space in person beforehand, but I don't think we could have chosen a more... Read More perfect spot. Not only was the food AMAZING (seriously, our guests still comment about how great the food was), but the view, DJ and staff were all incredible. The staff was kind enough to set up our welcome table and dinner table decor since we didn't have a wedding coordinator. I worked with Jenni throughout the whole process and she was so quick to respond to all of my questions, and so friendly and helpful when finally meeting her! Thank you Tiki's for an amazing reception - We had the best night of our lives!

2017-11-19T18:04:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your amazing review! We are so happy our team was able to provide an amazing experience, and so grateful to you for choosing us. Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jodi P

Who can say I danced on the 40th story lanai surrounded by Waikiki ? We had our reception dinner at The Coconut Club on Oct 8, 2017- let me tell you- when you walk in the doors and see this view it’s breathtaking! The food was delicious- we still get comments on how great the... Read More food was. The chef even make me min pineapple upside cakes (my fav cake) as a substitute to the desserts they offer. ‘The Jennifer’s’ are absolutely hands down the nicest and most accommodating wedding coordinators ever! The answered my millions of questions with no frustrations! Also the staff that helped during our wedding were sooo friendly and helpful- they seemed to really enjoy being there! This is a great Venue and the team that works here are all stars!

2017-11-19T18:07:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so incredibly much for your very kind review! It means the world to us that you enjoyed the day, venue, food, and all the services we could provide. We are grateful and honored that you chose us for your very special day. Mahalo... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Anna S

We had an excellent wedding reception on the Lanai at Tiki's! I had several guests tell me it was the best wedding food they have ever tasted. The large-party coordinators helped me arrange the menu and table preferences ahead of time, and the day-of wait staff were friendly and... Read More attentive. Open bar prices were reasonable and buffet pricing was less than I saw from most places. Highly recommend!

2017-11-19T18:19:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your review. We are so happy and pleased that you enjoyed the venue, food, and service, and we had the chance to make your day very special. Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Crystal S

Friendly, responsive and super helpful staff, a great view of Waikiki beach, awesome cocktails and 'the best wedding food ' many of our guests have eaten! Jenni and Jennifer and all the staff at Tikis, thank you for making our relaxed wedding dinner on the Ocean Lanai everything... Read More we had hoped for!

2017-11-19T18:42:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and choosing us host your special day. We are so grateful and honored to receive to know you enjoyed our venue, food, and service. Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sai S

Awesome reception venue! We had our wedding reception at the Coconut Club last September. We were first off amazed at the affordability of the venue. Once we saw the view we were sold. Jennifer, Jenni, and banquet manager Harry were awesome! They promptly returned phone calls,... Read More emails, and really went the extra mile to accommodate us needing to drop off decorations early. Our wedding day was one of the hottest day's of the year but by 5pm when we arrived the balcony had cooled off and had a pleasant breeze. The food was amazing! All our guests raved at how good it was and still say it was the best wedding food they ever had!!! We had the teri chicken, mahi, and Hawaiian Salted prime rib. People also raved about the edamame. I would also highly recommend their house Dj Keevo. He did such a great job MCing our reception and picking fun music for our dance time. He also had all the Hawaiian songs I requested for our dinner playlist. Big Mahalo to Tiki's and their staff for making our wedding reception an awesome experience!

2017-11-19T18:44:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your very kind review! It means the world to us to know that you enjoyed the day, venue, food, and all the services we could provide. We are so grateful and honored that you chose us Mahalo Nui Loa... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle C

We had our wedding reception here in July & couldn't' have asked for a better reception site! We had our reception at the Coconut Club & the views were amazing! All of our guests were amazed! We were able to communicate all our needs via email & they were always quick & helpful... Read More to answer any & all of my questions. The place is affordable as well with their different menu options you can choose from. People loved the food! The coordinators were also very friendly & helpful & allowed us to add our own little decorations & personal touches that day which was awesome! They really worked with us in making sure we had a great event!!!

2017-11-19T18:48:09 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/21/2016

We had our wedding reception this past April at The Coconut Club and it was absolutely amazing. I worked with Jen & Jennifer leading up to the day, being from Australia my only communication was done by email. They were so helpful and very quick to respond. Nothing was too much... Read More trouble and they were very accommodating. All the staff were so friendly and made our night so special. It was such a fun relaxing night as they took care of everything for us, I didn't have a worry at all. Our guests still rave about the stunning views from the balcony and the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding. I could not fault Tikis at all, I highly recommend them.

2017-11-19T18:48:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so incredibly much for your kind review. We are so happy and pleased that you enjoyed the venue, food, and service, and we had the chance to make your day very special. Mahalo Nui Loa and Best Wishes Always from our Tiki's Ohana!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Natalie R

Hands down Tiki's helped make our wedding day perfect!! It is not easy planning a destination wedding from a far and not seeing your reception venue until the day of, but it was a piece of cake with the help of the great team at Tiki's! The ladies I worked with were always quick... Read More to reply, had plenty of different options and were so helpful. We dropped off some of our additional decor that we wanted to add and they did an amazing job really bringing our vision to light. The food, hands down was THE BEST FOOD I have ever had at a wedding. All our guests were saying the same thing. Every dish was delicious! I wished we could of ate all of it! The staff and bartenders were beyond attentive, friendly and gave incredible service. They even accommodated us by a weird request to have a special cocktail for everyone for the toasts. Myself being in the service industry for 8 years, was blown away by the amazing service we received. We even got to have our first dance played by their live band on the patio. A moment I will NEVER forget! I am so thankful for all the help in making our special day perfect! And to any brides or grooms out there looking for the PERFECT reception space this is it!!! :)

2016-10-20T16:41:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!! We are honored you chose us as your place to celebrate your incredible day! :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Michelle W

We had our wedding dinner reception at Tiki's Grill & Bar on September 07, 2016. After searching for places that would be fun, outdoors and have a view of the ocean we found this gem. Tiki's Bar & Grill did not disappoint at all! I did everything online from California and Jenni... Read More and Jennifer made it so simple and easy. We had an outdoor dinner reception at HINA'S LANAI from 6pm-8pm. The weather was perfect, the space was set up on time and the service was AMAZING! The sunset view was breathtaking and we were able to get a group photo. We had the The Deluxe Surf Buffet for 32 people and had enough food leftover to make 15 to-go containers. My new husband and I walked around the beach passing out food to the homeless after the reception was over. They were gracious enough to give us the containers, plastic wear and bags to carry it in. I had a few people in my group that had food allergies (which I was unaware of) and our hostess was gracious enough to bring out food they could eat without skipping a beat. The special little unexpected things were heartfelt and greatly appreciated. They even went above and beyond to have the music entertainment of the night sing to us as we had our first dance as husband and wife. A few weeks later a postcard arrived in the mail congratulating us and thanking us, who does that? Tiki's does!! We would highly recommend Tiki's Bar & Grill for your wedding reception!

2016-10-20T16:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We are so honored to have been a part of your celebration! :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Nancy W

Our son and daughter in law had their wedding reception at Tiki's Grill and Bar in Honolulu. We worked with Jenni and Jennifer to make this a most memorable evening. They were so professional and also enjoyable to work with. They gave us ideas on every event to coincide with our... Read More wishes. The food was delicious and the presentation was beautifully done. The servers for the food and bar were outstanding with prompt, efficient and friendly service. The location was lovely. The Ocean Room and Lanai topped off the evening with a picture perfect sunset.

2016-10-20T16:44:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so pleased you enjoyed!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

I planned my daughter's wedding and reception all by email from Decatur, Alabama. The reception was held at Tiki's Grill and Bar on Hina's Lanai, an open air space with live music nearby. We made them aware a couple of guests had food allergies; Our waitress was so attentive... Read More and knowledgeable of this information and catered to their needs. We chose the Oahu Buffet. Several guest commented on how great the food was, some saying it was the best they'd had during their stay. Friendly, knowledgeable staff Great food Great venue

2016-10-20T16:45:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Best wishes always to you all!