Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Servers, Food + Catering

2 South Main Street, Inman, SC (864) 473-0303

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Christine S

Tim Holmes Catering does not disappoint! The selection of items for your menu is plentiful, the price point is reasonable compared to others in the area, and their staff is wonderful! Sarah was so great to work with. She answered our questions in a prompt response, was... Read More creative with what items would work within our budget, and was not pushy at all. We loved every single item on our menu, and our guests did too!! We had so many compliments on our food. They definitely have the best Buffalo Chicken Dip and Mac & Cheese Bar! You will not regret working with Tim Holmes Catering!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Ashley S

Tim Holmes Catering Staff served at our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. Their presentation was fantastic and the food was amazing. If my husband and I would have an event again, we will definitely want to book them.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Anna H

While their food and presentation is wonderful, it was incredibly difficult to get in touch with them. Even though it seemed like plenty of detailed notes were recorded at our initial meeting, I found out after the wedding that some of the food we requested was not actually... Read More served. They even took away the water and tea before dessert was served! I was told that someone would call me about a month ahead of the wedding to finalize the menu and go over the payment process. Two weeks before the wedding, I still had not received the call. Then, when I called, I was told that the manager for my event would give me a call about a week ahead of the wedding to go over the menu and make sure everything would be set up the way I wanted. I never got such a call.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Holly T

While I didn't get to try much of the food, I have heard constantly ever since our wedding how amazing the food and presentation was! The interactions I had with the staff were so pleasant, the even helped me bussle my dress during the reception! The prices seemed to be the... Read More best in the area, and they do not skimp on quality of food or service whatsoever.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Lane W

Food and display of food was amazing! Holmes Catering is a one stop shop for all of your reception needs. From linens, plates, glasses and even cake cutting. The food was top notch! It was so good there were no leftovers... We also had an extra amount of people show up that... Read More was not expected. Will use them again!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Rebecca S

Tim Homles Catering blew everyone away at my reception! Everyone commented on how great it all was and they loved the mac n cheese bar! :)

Best choice

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Katie K

Holmes catering was so easy to work with, they helped us pick a menu we liked in our price range, they helped us choose our tables which we rented from them as well as high top tables. The food was delicious and everyone commented on how well the displays went with our theme.... Read More The staff the night of was so great and helpful !

Disapointed

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Kristen Z

My sister used Tim Holmes Catering for her wedding three years ago, and I was very excited about using them for my wedding; however, I did not have a good experience with them. Over the last three years, they lost their small business charm and I felt as though I had to fight... Read More with them to get answers to my questions. At first, I communicated via email while planning my menu, but not all my questions were answered, even questions regarding food allergies. My husband is allergic to onions and my sister in law is severely allergic to gluten. I asked about onions and gluten in specific dishes. My question about gluten was ignored and not answered, and even though I was told onions weren't present in our main dish, they were. My sister in law had nothing to eat, because, surprise, gluten was in one way or another incorporated into every dish, and my husband couldn't eat our main dish. I decided to meet in person with Sarah since emailing didn't seem to work, and when we were trying to work out a menu that fit my admittedly small budget, I had another customer lecture me about caterers. I was already frustrated about my experience with Tim Holmes Catering, so the fact that a stranger was allowed to interrupt our meeting to tell me what I was doing wrong was incredibly unprofessional. They were the one vendor I regret using.

Yum!

Reviewed on 3/15/2014 Andrea P

Great food and great service! The tables were decorated beautifully as well

Delicious food!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Brittany Y

Loved the food! They were wonderful about working with my and my scattered brain and missing deadlines! Even my grandma, who is super picky loved their buffalo chicken dip! The only thing I wish would have been done differently is the fruit that was put out for the cocktail... Read More hour, no one really knew they could eat. I'm not sure what happened, but that was the only thing that I felt could have been done a little differently.

Great food and special touches

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Rebecca L

Tim was very easy to work with. He made sure we were happy with the food and presentation. He also makes AMAZING food. We got so many compliments on his meal. We had a hot chocolate bar at the reception and Tim brought in furniture and set it up with glass mugs, goodies to put... Read More on top of the hot chocolate or coffee, and special syrups. He also decorated it to match the rest of the decor. He truly is great - you won't be disappointed!

Sunday Dinner

Reviewed on 1/11/2014 Jennifer H

Tim and his staff are incredible. I worked with Sarah and she answered my countless emails, re-did my menu numerous times, and never once complained or made a fuss. She was great when we meet her, providing ideas and helpful solutions to save money. Their standard menus are... Read More great but they created my "sunday dinner" menu perfectly. I told them what I wanted and we got exactly that. They have countless items to use from their warehouse and all decorations, table settings, cups, silverware are all included in the price. They simply create a menu and give you a per-person cost. Its easy to figure out how much you will pay. The food was wonderful. The s'mores bar was a huge hit! And I loved the mashed potatoes. Wonderful people. What a wonderful choice we made when we picked them.

Beautiful displays

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Stacie B

I was originally intrigued by Holmes' beautiful table-scapes. They are as much food as they are decoration and their style completely complemented mine. They have a ton of stuff available to rent. The food was great - particularly the beef and sausage skewers, the guests loved... Read More those. I was a little disappointed with the shrimp and grits.

Awesome Food

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Chelsea C

The food was great. The planning process was so easy with them as well.

Amazing food, wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Erin B

The staff of Tim Holmes (including Tim Holmes and our contact, Sarah Kolb) were extremely friendly and helpful. The menus were great- we got so many compliments on the food at the wedding! The staff made everything look beautiful- they even folded the napkins like flowers! It... Read More was lovely. Can't give them a high enough recommendation!

Decent caterer

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Jenna F

I used Tim Holmes for my wedding catering. Everything turned out decent, however, there were a few problems. I did not get all the decorations I picked out when I went to the warehouse. The displays looked ok, just not the look I was going for. All of our leftovers got thrown... Read More away. This was a big deal because we had a ton of out of town guests and had over counted our head count in order to accomodate having leftover food to put in the hotel kitchen for our guests to snack on after the event. Most of our guests had flown in and had no way to leave the venue. That was the worst part. If you use this caterer, and know want your leftovers, make sure you let it be known the day of and provide the containers before the reception starts.

Amazing food

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Alexandra P

They worked so well with our budget as well with our flavors. They did such an amazing job. Thank you Tim Holmes, everyone enjoyed the food. :)

THE BEST CATERER EVER

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Kimberly P

We heard nothing but the most fabulous things about our food. Tim Holmes catering is the best caterer to work with and go above and beyond to help make your day fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Pam B

From the bridal show to the meeting to our wedding everything was so awesome. The food was exceptional and the staff was great. They attended to everything we wanted and were always quick to answer every question. I highly recommend Holmes catering for any event you have.

Holmes Catering

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Jennifer M

Tim is great! The service was great and the food was too, just wish the chicken hadn't been dry.

Delicious, Helpful, and Great Communication

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Missy H

People are still raving about the potatoes and dips Tim and his crew provided for our wedding reception! Holmes Catering makes sure you get what you want on your wedding day! We only wish we could have eaten more!

Sara and Whitney made my reception great!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2012 Jennifer G

Holmes Catering without a doubt was one of the best decisions made for my wedding day. The food was fantastic and the service provided by Sara and Whitney was just unbelievable. If even mentioned an idea these two made it happen beyond what I had envisioned. The displays were... Read More beautiful and everyone is still talking about how tasty and beautiful the food was. They provided full service staff to keep things running smooth. Maybe 10 or 12 staff and I didn't even notice them. They were on top of it!!! From beginning to the end. They are incredibly professional yet personal as well. It truly was an amazing day for me and my husband. I did hear about Holmes at the wedding festivals so go check them out. And let me tell you how to know you have the right caterer..... you will have Whitney or Sara contacting you. If anyone wants more information feel free to email me. I live in Spartanburg and would be willing to share any info on these guys or pictures of what they created. Jennifer

Bride

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Erica M

We had many compliments on our food at the reception. Guests enjoyed the variety of stations and the beautiful displays. This catering company will be in charge of the cake cutting, however, we were displeased at how this was handled at our wedding. They cut the cake very... Read More late and left a messy appearance. We had kitchen cakes that were supposed to be sliced behind the scenes and brought out on trays. They cut these in front of the guests and made a mess of the table. Also, we had tons of breads, pastas, dips left over, but the meat was gone before my parents were able to eat. We had 75 less guests come to the reception than what we quoted and paid for so there should have been plenty of meat remaining. Our guests were very pleased, however, there were a few things we felt could have been handled better as the bride/groom/and bride's family.

Amazing food!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Whitney M

I have heard so many people raving about our wedding food and it is all because of Holmes Catering! Unfortunately, I didn't get to taste any (crazy day for a bride!) but Holmes was so helpful and easy to work with. He did a great job with the set up of the food; everything... Read More looked gorgeous!

The Best!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Courtney G

Holmes Catering is absolutely the best wedding food you could imagine. The prices are phenominal and the food is simply delicious. The best roast beef and alfredo I have ever had. The guests could not stop talking about how wonderful the food was.