*TIMATHA KASTEN* & Her TKO BAND

We put the FUN in FUNKaLICIOUS and we can't wait to get down on the dance floor with your WEDDING party! We are high-energy band mashing up Motown, Current Hits, Oldies, Pop, Rock and other fun dance music! We invite you to come see us in person at our weekly public gig at a hotel in Times Square. Let us know if you'd like to come out and meet us! :D

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

450 West 42nd Street, Suite 28F, New York, NY NYC - USA - INTERNATIONAL (917) 885-9164

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Denise L

No matter what your occasion is, you have enough things to worry about, let alone - are your guests having a good time. Timatha's Band (and particularly Timatha) knows how to get the PARTY STARTED and keep it in high gear. She just knows how to get everyone dancing, smiling and... Read More just having a great time. (So YOU don't need to worry) Contemporary, upbeat, fun music. She also looked LOVELY. Great tunes, great time! That's what I ordered and that's what I got. Thanks Timatha

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Summer G

They played amazing music!!!! Her voice is amazing!!! And she interacts with crowd and gets them up and dancing!!! They bring great energy and they are a blast to listen to and watch!!!! Really enjoyed them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ellen F

It was important to have a live band my sister's wedding (I was in charge of booking the band), and I hit the jackpot with Timatha and her TKO band! She understood exactly what we were looking for, is an outstanding performer, her band is absolutely wonderful; they delivered... Read More exactly what we were wanting! They were perfect for our special night. Highest of recommendations. 10 out of 10, easy! We booked her early since she's in demand. If you're looking for a live band, book her and thank me later. :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Paul Z

Absolutely loved Timatha's voice! It is amazing! I would definitely recommend her to any friend or family member who is planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Matthew A

Timi is a wonderful singer. Did an amazing job at my wedding. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Annie Z

Captivating entertainment with style and grace! Experience and professionalism through the entire performance! My prewedding jitters were soothed by a beautiful voice.

2017-10-28T18:54:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You looked gorgeous, poised and radiant to me, and we were so happy to perform (and sooth any nerves) for your amazing wedding day! Wishing you all the best always and forever!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Timatha sang beautifully at my Granddaughter's wedding. I considered it one of the highlights that made the wedding so special. Grandmother approved! I highly recommend her for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Maureen Z

Timatha has an outstanding voice! I heard her sing at a relative's wedding and I wish I had known her when I was booking a singer for my wedding. Her voice is unmatched by any wedding singer I have ever heard. She is professional and lots of fun as well!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Paul Z

I highly recommend Timi for your next special occasion. She entertained at our daughter's wedding. Her rich voice and warm personality made every glad the were a part of the celebration.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Evelyn Z

Timatha and TKO were a wonderful part of our wedding and reception. Not only are they a very talented group of musicians but they were a lot of fun, too. They took the time to understand us and our guests to create a playlist that was perfect for us (we danced for hours!). They... Read More also helped the flow of events go smoothly at the reception. I couldn't be more happy with their performance and highly recommend them for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Mindy K

Timatha will not disappoint! Our guests are still talking about her performance, Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Kyle K

Awesome job! Timatha catered to our unique venue and provided a fantastic performance. Very happy with the experience. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Patty Z

Timatha was very helpful with the music and entertainment planning for the wedding. The performance was first class and enjoyed by all of the guests. I highly recommend Timatha and TKA Music Entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Russell S

Highly recommend Timatha and her TKO band! She's professional and energetic! Everyone complimented her vocals and performance.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim S

Outstanding and very professional! We highly recommend Timatha and her TKO band. They played everything we wanted and kept the celebration going!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jeff A

Very professional and a lot of fun! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Berry C

TKO was very professional, easy to work with abs did a great job at our wedding. They played the music we requested and sounded amazing! I definitely recommend them to anyone needing a band. They were awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melissa D

Amazing and I am recommending them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily B

Timitha was a great performer, and so easy to work with! She's awesome!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

I wish I could give 6 stars! Timatha is the best!

Timatha Kasten

We can't wait to chat with you about your wedding music! Over 20 years of performing for weddings, corporate events and private parties, Timatha is a classically trained singer and has performed for wedding ceremonies for hundreds of weddings as a soloist. She has also performed for hundreds of weddings as a high-energy dance party singer with many bands world-wide and now she is bringing it to you with her own TKO R&B Party Band!