Guaranteed Satisfaction since 1886

Arkansas' oldest and largest florist. Celebrating 130 years, 1886-present. Combining one of the South’s largest varieties of beautiful fresh-cut flowers and plants with unusual containers that together make a visual statement.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1801 N GRANT ST, Little Rock, AR (501) 975-2726

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Laura D

Tipton Hurst did the most incredible job at my daughter's wedding! The flowers were gorgeous and so lush. They used lovely greenery everywhere as well. Chris and Kristen listened to what I wanted and had so many wonderful ideas. Using their expertise and creativity, the... Read More ceremony and reception were even more beautiful than I could have ever pictured them. I would never use anyone else for a wedding or another event, big or small. They are fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Beth Z

Kristen was fantastic to work with. I was blown away by my bouquet. I had sent her a few pictures off Pinterest and what Tipton and Hurst came up with was better than anything from my inspiration boards. Kristen also texted me a photo of my bouquet the day before the wedding to... Read More make sure I loved it which was a wonderful surprise I was not expecting! All the rest of our flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend.

2016-10-03T17:20:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Beth! We loved working with you and can't wait to see photos!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Elizabeth F

Kristen at T&H was amazing to work with! She was so flexible and incorporated my tough colors (blue flowers) in beautifully for my bouquet. With every change that happened, even day-of, she had a creative solution. Great at communicating with me and my family out-of-state, and... Read More they helped us when our budget was downsized to still get what we were looking for. I'd highly recommend them!

2016-05-21T09:13:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lizzy! You were a joy to work with and I loved seeing your vision come to life. Thank you again for choosing Tipton & Hurst to be a part of such a special day and congratulations! Kristen... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Christina D

Loved the flowers at my wedding! They took my vision and ran with it. Turned out perfectly and I've had so many compliments on how beautiful the arrangements and bouquets were.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Lauren M

I loved working with Kristen of Tipton & Hurst's event department for my wedding day. They sent me photos of my completed bouquets the week of the wedding and I felt I knew exactly what I would be getting the day of. They understood my vision for my flowers well and took all my... Read More concerns and requests into consideration. Priced very competitively, my mother and I were shocked they could do all my flowers for the same cost that we had priced out to do the arrangements ourselves with Sam's club florals and flowers. Overall, very pleased with Tipton & Hurst and would wholeheartedly recommend them to other brides in AR.

2017-09-08T17:10:32 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you, thank you so much. Congrats again!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Madeleine R

My sunflower yellow and blue bouquets were absolutely stunning! Kristen and her team have this down to a fine art. The corsages and boutonnieres were also just right. I'm out of state and the correspondence with Kristen was excellent, not to mention the texted photo of my... Read More bouquet the day before the wedding! Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jessica M

Prices were very reasonable and staff were super friendly. The flowers were gorgeous and were just what I wanted!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Thai B

Everything was perfect! They were on time. The flowers turned out exactly how I pictured them. Loved working with them! Great costumer service!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Melissa G

They were so awesome and did exactly what I asked for! Everything was perfect and looked great! They really are the best. Thank you Tipton&Hurst!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Heba B

Beautiful!!! Tipton and Hurst did an amazing job! They were so easy to work with! I would recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jennifer K

They were great to work with and all of our flowers turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Miki T

Tipton Hurst did a great job bring the vision in my head to life! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Nancy P

Tipton Hurst did the ceremony flowers for my daughter's wedding in November. I cannot say enough about their professionalism, their gracious helpful attitude, and the magnificent flowers that were just what my daughter wanted. As mother of the bride, they made my job easy! For... Read More beautiful design and for reliable expertise, call Tipton Hurst!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Paige S

If I'm late on the submission I apologize, just landed back in the US from my honeymoon. Words cannot describe how incredible of a florist Tipton is. Kristen Lee and Chris Norwood created the wedding of my dreams with the most beautiful florals that gave us the enchanted forest... Read More we wanted. I cannot wait to submit my wedding to you all once we get our procures back because it truely was stunning.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Leah W

The communication about every little detail was AMAZING. Kristen did an outstanding job communicating with me, including sending pictures, to make sure that every flower arrangement and bouquet was what I wanted.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda B

Tipton and Hurst went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect! All of the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. Their florists, as well as their event planner Kristen, went above and beyond to make sure that not only the wedding day, but also that my bridal portrait... Read More bouquet was perfect. It was raining on the day that my bridals were suppose to take place, and they were very flexible and made sure even though the time of my bridals changed that the bouquet was ready! In my opinion, there is no better florist in the area at making beautiful arrangements and bouquets, as well as amazing customer service!! They treat you like family!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Katie T

Kristen was so great to work with. She took all of my ideas and brought them to life. It was everything I expected and more. I highly recommend Tipton Hurst for any special occasion!!!

2016-10-12T14:57:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 marina m

Thank you Tipton for a great job! They did a bouquet and a flower crown for me. They sen ,e a picture to confirm a bouquet and there was some misunderstanding. But The girl i was in contact with made the changes fast and i ve got what i wanted !

great!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Tarynn R

I ordered baby's breath in bulk for our wedding. Tipton Hurst was easy to work with and very affordable.

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 S M

Tipton Hurst did all the florals for our daughter's wedding. The reception decor was simply breathtaking- guests were greeted by cascades of flowers lining a mezzanine rail overlooking a freestanding floral chandelier. Their creativity and execution were over the top in every... Read More way!

Aweseom!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Courtney L

They were super helpful and more than willing to meet with me several times to figure out exactly what I wanted and the results were beautiful!!

Top Notch

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Jennifer L

Tipton & Hurst helped make the vision for my wedding reality. They went above and beyond, making sure they had all the right decor and flowers to help transform the space into what I imagined. The possibilities were endless when I worked with them. I was overjoyed when I... Read More finally saw everything complete the day of the wedding. Amy, Chris, Mario, and all of the amazing employees made the process fun and took much stress off of me having to worry about details. Their strong relationships and experience with weddings in Little Rock is a huge bonus as well. I highly recommend Tipton & Hurst for your big day!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Sarah B

Wonderful to work with and beautiful flowers!

Tipton and Hurst

Reviewed on 8/06/2014

Best service, gorgeous flowers. The best in the state by far.

Cori Cameron's wedding

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Kevin C

We dealt with Tipton and Hurst for my daughters wedding. We only had to deal with bouquets, corsages, and boutonniere's as the flowers provided at the reception were from the caterer. Our dealing with Tipton and Hurst was nothing but fantastic. Dealing with Amy was... Read More tremendously easy. She made the choice selections very easy and was very patient. We have dealt with Tipton and Hurst since moving from Washington DC to Little Rock in 1990. Tipton and Hurst is our florist of choice when dealing with functions in Little Rock. I use them still after moving to Dallas in 2001. They are a fantastic florist!.

Tipton & Hurst Florist