Our gowns will capture your heart

TLC Bridal Boutique offers brides moderately priced gowns in a high-service environment. We would love to help in your search for the perfect gown. Call us for your appointment and enjoy our relaxed atmosphere where we truly believe in the value of customer service. Always by appointment.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1 W 2nd Street, Frederick, MD (301) 662-8874

TLC is Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Tammy V

TLC Bridal blew away my expectations. I came in quite nervous as my previous appointment at Davids Bridal didn't go as well as I would have liked. They were very impersonal and didn't offer any recommendations based on my body type; Rather they simply let me try on ones that I... Read More thought I was going to like. The awesome ladies at TLC were very much involved in my selection and made sure that my choices were based on logic rather than just acquiescing to what I thought looked good on the rack. They take their time with you and make sure you are 100 percent satisfied with your choice. I'm glad I found them and it's worth the trip for anyone in the DC Metro Area.

It's all in the details

Reviewed on 2/22/2014 Michelle S

And that's where TLC Bridal excels. From the chalkboard outside the reception area welcoming the day's appointments, to having the appropriate undergarments for trying dresses on, TLC is indeed "tender loving care." The salon is upscale and quaint, but unpretentious with... Read More superior customer service. I never felt rushed, nor pressured to buy a dress from the salon. I was given the details of my top two choices to take home with me -- definitely not true with other salons I visited. I met with Sue for my first appointment and then my measurement appointment. Sue and the other TLC employees I interacted with were friendly, down-to-earth, and most importantly, have a great sense of humor :) Even if you don't live close to Frederick, it is worth the drive!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Kelsey H

The ladies I worked with were very attentive in listening to what I wanted and made suggestions for what looked best on my body type. I walked away with the dress of my dreams and could not be happier!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Jenny K

Words cannot even describe my amazing experience at TLC. I booked the Bridal Exclusive for myself and 5 others, and I was absolutely blown away by the care that we were given. We had tons of food, comfy places to sit, a sign that welcomed me and my guests, and SO many dresses to... Read More choose from. I never felt like I was rushed or was not given enough attention, and I found the PERFECT dress there. If I could give this place more than 5 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Taylor M

TLC was an amazing experience and I was so happy to have said yes to my dress here! I tried on 8 and didn't feel obligated to come out of the room if I wasn't comfortable in the dress. The last one I tried was not at all what I was thinking I wanted, but everyone in the salon... Read More knew as soon as I did that it was the one - I am so happy with my decision and experience!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kayla H

First off, the inside is beautiful and smells amazing. The entire boutique is setup so well and organized to a T. Jay Jay is absolutely amazing, she’s hilarious and makes you feel great your entire appointment. I found my dress on my first visit and was given options on how I... Read More could customize with belts and veils to make it my own. I would recommend TLC to everyone and anyone I know.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katherine M

Okay, so I was nearly a wreck trying to find a dress that I loved at an affordable price. I had searched all over the DMV and beyond and, on a fluke, found TLC Bridal. JJ and her staff were incredibly kind, understanding, knowledgeable, and down to earth. When I called, JJ knew... Read More the exact dress I was looking for and fit me in last minute! Though she didn't have the dress, she knew her stock so well by heart that she could recommend 2 other dresses that were strikingly similar. When those didn't work out, she did some kind of magic to find the dress I did want and get it ordered for me in time for my wedding. Finally, she found me a rock solid and timely seamstress for alterations that would keep everything within my budget. This is the place to go! The store is beautiful, but go for the staff. Unparalleled customer service and true human kindness.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emma D

Amazing company couldn’t haven chosen a better bridal boutique. The bridal boutique is spotless, your welcomed in with a smile. When u enter their is a chalkboard with all the soon to be brides names on it. Which makes everyone feel special. The girls take time to get to know... Read More your style and the dresses you like and make you feel confident to try on something that you may have felt skeptical to try on when you have only seen a picture of the style! The dresses are amazing couldn’t have asked to say yes to the dress anywhere else! They make all of the girls you bring with you feel just as welcome as you!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Erin K

TLC has not only a great selection but a great staff as well. They helped me find my ideal dress and suggested several ways that could help lower the budget. The staff is super friendly and wedding experts. They offered great advice for all my next steps in planning based on... Read More their experience, not as paid representatives. I walked away feeling more confident about the planning process as well as a beautiful dress.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Trish R

I had a wonderful experience at TCL Bridal Boutique! I found my dream dress on the first try. :D

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Michelle C

I had a wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at TLC. My consultant, Sue, listened intently as I described the type of dress that I was looking for and helped me select a few styles outside of my "comfort zone". I was anxious going into my appointment, but Sue helped me... Read More feel more relaxed by selecting gowns that were perfect for me. Thank you TLC!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tyler C

Great experience. My stylist figured out my style and helped me find a beautiful flattering dress that I wouldn't have tried on if she didn't pull it out for me. Very knowledgable and accommodating. Tried on 8-10 dresses and found the one.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kimberly E

I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about TLC! From the moment I called to make an appointment it was an amazingly fabulous experience. They truly are a gem! Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. They listened to what I had planned and what I had in mind for my... Read More dress. They helped me find the dress of my dreams and I am so very thankful. The store is charming and beautiful and everyone there is friendly, positive and truly cares about you, your experience and helping you find your perfect dress! I cannot recommend them enough! If you are planning a wedding then you need to go to TLC Bridal!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Janna D

I recently came to TLC Bridal Boutique with my mom and we had an amazing experience! I am not getting married until August 4, 2018, but my mom and I thought what the heck- let's get in the wedding spirit and try on some dresses. We were pleasantly surprised when we found THE... Read More dress in just 3 short hours. TLC Bridal had a HUGE selection and our wonderful sales associate, Sandra, made the experience fun and easy. She was extremely attentive to what styles I liked and disliked, and ultimately, the dress I fell in love with was one that she picked out! She didn't rush us at all, which we really appreciated and she also didn't try to convince me on buying any one dress. In fact, when my mom and I said THIS IS THE ONE! she suggested we try on other dresses that I had set aside as keepers. Very, very happy with our experience and would recommend this place to anyone for a beautiful, AFFORDABLE, dream wedding dress!! I may even come back with my bridesmaids for a bridesmaids dress showing/party :) Thanks Sandra!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Melissa E

After almost losing hope of finding THE dress, the ladies at TLC made that dream possible!! I'll always recommend TLC Bridal Boutique to everyone!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Ashley M

I can't say thank you enough for the amazing experience. I was treated like royality, the consultants stayed in my budget, and helped me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Jessica L

Overall I would reccomend TLC Bridal Boutique; the owner is very understanding and helfpul, they have a wide selection of beautiful dresses, and overall have a fun atmosphere. However, my initial experience here was not great. The lady who had my appointment didn't listen to... Read More feedback, refused to put me in the types of dresses I was asking to try on, and felt the need to fill my appointment with A LOT of body shaming. There was one dress in particular that I fell in love with right away, she absolutely refused to let me try it on. Eventually the owner, JayJay, heard me asking to try it on. Without hesitation, JayJay took the dress off the mannequin and let me try it on. I knew instantly it was the dress, but I left without buying it initially (my mom wasn't able to make the appointment and I wanted to have a chance to chat with her and show her pictures before purchasing). When I returned to purchase the gown, I spoke to JayJay and Suzanne about my previous experience. They were both very understanding and willing to hear me out. As it turns out, JayJay and Suzanne are both a TON of fun, and we got along really well. Needless to say, my appointment would have been much different with either of them. Overall this is a great shop, just make sure to ask for Suzanne or JayJay when you make your appointment.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Samantha H

It was a wonderful experience! They stayed within my budget and helped me try on a multitude of dresses and offered real opinions. 100% would recommend to anyone looking for their dress in the Frederick area.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Robin S

I tried on dresses at several different boutiques, but TLC is the best. I felt comfortable immediately and the staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. They listened to what I wanted in a dress and helped me find the perfect choice. JayJay and Suzanne were both awesome and... Read More the boutique is beautiful and intimate. It was a wonderful experience and I recommend them very highly!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Heather H

AWESOME SHOP! Loved the ladies that were there to help me find my dress. So accommodating and friendly. Great Service!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Lindsay K

Great small boutique, friendly staff, great prices.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Theresa V

TLC Bridal surpassed all my expectations for my wedding dress search. The owner was extremely helpful and accommodating. She allowed us to hold our bridal execlusive on an afternoon that the shop is typically closed. I am so glad I chose to have a bridal execlusive with all my... Read More lovely ladies, the experience was so intimate with minimal stress and so special for us all. On top of the stellar service TLC provides, all the gowns are absolutely gorgeous and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend TLC bridal to any bride to be along with a bridal exclusive if possible.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Jillian G

An absolutely wonderful experience. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything. They wanted to know your story and find you the dress you've always dreamed of. The prices are beyond reasonable and they have a great selection. I worked with Suzi who was extremely... Read More accommodating and truly just a pleasure to work with. I highly, highly recommend TLC Bridal Boutique.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Danielle P

I love TLC and Suzi is amazing! Thank you so much for helping me find my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Taylor G

I was looking for a bridal salon that was shabby chic, and gave you this antique chic/home feeling. I love shopping in historic districts! I wanted to be able to show up with my "entourage" and my Starbucks coffee! Lol! They were so warm and welcoming, extremely helpful, stuck... Read More to my budget, and stuck to dresses that were exactly my vision from my Pinterest board. How I ended up with my dress: the lady who helped me told me they had just gotten a dress in that she thinks would be perfect on me. And sure enough she was right! She pulled out this beautiful Justin Alexander dress that was mermaid style, had an open back, and a big beautiful tulle bottom and train. It was my dress! And a dress I was sure was above my budget, but it wasn't. I would highly recommend TLC to anyone and everyone.

Jessica Bidle

I have been in the wedding industry for 15 years before I bought this amazing shop. I love what I do and working with each and everyone of these fabulous ladies. Customer satisfaction is my highest priority.