Lancaster and Central PA wedding specialists!

I specialize in making your day a tasteful, fun wedding. I have an unmatched music catalog and knowledge to keep the dance floor filled! I cater to YOUR wants and needs on your day to help ensure a successful and memorable event. Visit our website www.tophatdj.net today!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

324 Atkins Ave, Lancaster, PA (717) 285-2122

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Laura G

Roger DJ’d our wedding at the end of October, but please don’t let my delayed review take away from how pleased Andy and I both were with everything! Roger helped to make our wedding perfect! He was so wonderful to work with – from talking with us over the phone the week... Read More before the wedding to making sure the entire night went off without a hitch. He was extremely friendly, professional, and he was smiling all night! Roger played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and our entire reception – and everything was great! The dance floor was packed all night, and we’ve received so many compliments about the music selection during our cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. He also provided us with beautiful up lighting that completed the look of the ballroom for the entire evening. Roger went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect both before and during our wedding day. I would recommend his services to anybody!

2018-01-03T03:18:11 Response from the vendor

Top Hat Entertainment DJs Laura and Andy, Thank you so much for the kind words. I truly appreciate it! I am so honored to have been a part of your awesome wedding! I am so happy things went as you dreamed! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Morgan G

Our wedding was in June and I cannot tell you how happy I am that we chose Top Hat Entertainment (Roger Campbell) as our wedding DJ. Picking a DJ was not easy because everyone told us, “Your DJ runs the show…it’s their job to get the crowd up and dancing!” Roger truly exceeded... Read More our expectations as a DJ, he was friendly, entertaining, and professional! I am so happy we chose Roger as our DJ, he was super easy to get ahold of and he made sure everything was in place a week before the wedding. Throughout our wedding night, I had guests coming up to me saying, “Wow, you picked some great music for dancing” and I responded, “I didn’t pick anything…this is all the DJ!” He knew EXACTLY what to play and kept the crowd dancing all night long! I even told Roger beforehand that I wasn’t sure if our crowd was a dancing crowd…boy was I wrong! The next day after our wedding, we had guest asking us the name of our DJ and how we found him. Thank you so much Roger for everything you did for us! I would highly without a doubt recommend Roger as your Wedding DJ...look no further.

2017-07-24T17:15:03 Response from the vendor

Morgan and Ben, Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words! Your friends and family were such a lively, upbeat crowd. I am so honored to have been a part of your wedding day! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

DJ Roger Campbell kept our wedding guests on their feet all night! He was extremely diligent in communication leading up to the wedding and it assured for a smooth and successful wedding day! He took the time to go through everything via phone call in advance and that totally... Read More calmed my nerves! I knew Roger had my back! My wedding ceremony was not very traditional and Roger was able to follow every cue and executed a flawless ceremony without a rehearsal before hand! We had a vision and he made it come true! He was a lively DJ and the guests all raved about the reception and wonderful pace of the evening! I would recommended DJ Roger Campbell to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 4/21/2018 Mary K

We really enjoyed working with Roger to prepare for our wedding. Our wedding was culturally diverse and we needed someone who would be able to integrate different cultures and music styles into the program. Roger showed sincere enthusiasm and dedication to help fulfill our... Read More vision and was available to answer questions by email throughout the planning process. He also worked closely with our venue to make sure everything would go smoothly on our wedding day. Throughout the day, he checked in with us to make sure everything was going as planned. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our event!

2018-04-22T18:52:48 Response from the vendor

Mary and Elom, Thank you so much for the amazing review! Your wedding was such a truly unique affair! It was such an honor to meet your family and friends. They were awesome!!! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Haley B

Roger dj'd our wedding. He was the best ever. He came to our rehearsal and played through all of our songs and helped us with our lineup and was BEYOND helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy. He not only made our rehearsal a breeze he made... Read More our wedding day run smoothly and kept us on track and made sure we were where we needed to be. I would recommend Roger to anyone! You will miss out if you don't use him! Thank you again for all your help Roger. Anthony & Haley Baer

2018-04-10T18:56:23 Response from the vendor

Haley and Anthony, It was truly an honor and pleasure to have been part of your wedding day. You, Anthony, your friends and family were so much fun to work with and play for. It was such an amazing event! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 elizabeth e

Roger Campbell was first recommended to us by a venue that we visited but did not have our wedding/reception at and I'm so glad he was. Roger sent us a outline, timeline of the ceremony and reception (we had Roger do all of our music for the ceremony and reception at same... Read More location). There was so much freedom in picking out what songs we wanted. The week of the wedding, he called us to verbally confirm he had all the information correct and was gracious in our last-minute changes and add-ons The day of the wedding, he was classy and fun! All the songs we picked up that we wanted played during specific times, he did and he was spot on in keeping the reception fun and lively! During the serious moments (open letter to parents, first dance, etc.) he would announce it in a very classy manner, take the microphone to whom needed it and then step back. I would highly recommend Roger, and I thank him for all his hard work!

2018-03-26T15:27:32 Response from the vendor

Libby, Thank you so much for the great review! What a great day & night! So much fun and so much love! I am honored to have been a part of it!! Congratulations to you and Carl!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 April M

Roger was super easy and so much fun to work with! He is really good at reading the room and knowing what to play next to keep the party going. Our wedding was three days ago and we are still getting compliments about him!

2018-03-20T15:30:26 Response from the vendor

April and Dan, Thank you so much for the positive review! Your wedding was so intimate and unique! I am honored to have been a part of it! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Sara B

Top Hat DJ did a great job at our wedding. I largely left the song selection up to Rick and only gave him genres to work with, and he did a great job! We had a phone conversation the week of the wedding to go over the details one last time which was great for my nerves, and Rick... Read More was very professional, arrived on time, and had a great attitude. I would definitely recommend using Top Had DJ for your reception!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Drew M

Rodger DJ’ed our wedding in Lancaster in late August 2017 and could not have done a better job! He will give you all the creative liscence you want for your ceremony and make sure that all of your requests are taken care of. It was fun and easy to plan with him. I really... Read More appreciated he took the time to go through all aspects of our wedding prior to the event to make sure everything went to plan! We would highly recommend Rodger to anyone and am very grateful that he made sure our wedding was special with all the touches we asked for!!

2018-02-03T07:28:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Andrew! I appreciate the kind words! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Lisa H

Rog Campbell was a perfect DJ. He worked so well with the Officiant and was careful with mic and music levels at the ceremony so that all could be heard with ease. He was so very kind. The music at the reception was delightful and he adjusted everything to the dancing style... Read More of the crowd. So many people commented on his great skill at keeping the dancing going and the crowd in a happy party mood. We would recommend Roger for any event! I keep attempting to change the overall rating to 5 or Outstanding but the computer does not let me! Please know Roger is rated the highest to us!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017

A true pro....amazing service....quick to respond. Awesome job!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 MacKenzie F

A true pro....amazing service....quick to respond. Awesome job!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Taylor F

What can I say that has not already been said in all the glowing reviews of Rog? Professional, courteous and always smiling, our r caption would not have been a success without him. He kept the evening moving at a ice pace, notifying all of my vendors of the next event. I did... Read More not know that was a big deal until my photographer told me ohhoror stories of DJs hijacking the entire event. The music flowed smoothly the entire evening. The dance floor was filled all night. Roger,s performance was simply perfection. I highly recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Taylor F

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Haley W

Rog is a rockstar!!! He absolutely killed it at our wedding reception back in March. We had a huge crowd from all over the country and he brought us all together and we danced the night away. He played the perfect mix of old and new, never losing the beat. Everyone raved about... Read More him and he absolutely made our reception the success it was. A++++ I'd give him 10 stars if that was possible!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kaitlin H

Roger did a wonderful job and made our October wedding a day we will never forget! He was timely with responses throughout the wedding planning process and offered us helpful hints along the way that made our reception run so smoothly! Top Hat also provided up-lighting for our... Read More venue that truly added a special touch to our big day!

2017-11-28T03:06:06 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, thank you so much! I am so happy your wedding turned out the way you dreamed it would! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Charlene D

THE BEST!!! My husband and I were the last in our group to get married. Seeing the mistakes they made in choosing their entertainment (do not make a decision based on price alone!), we researched and found Rog here on The Knot. His reviews don't lie-he is personable and fun... Read More without being annoying to the guests. He handles the announcements expertly and plays a great mix of music for everyone. He even handled my rowdy crowd's requests with patience! He is a true pro. Thanks, Roger!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Charlene D

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Megan B

Went WAY above and beyond what we expected. Roger has got such a great rep in the wedding industry here in Lancaster and he more than lived up to it. He was on point the entire night from the timing of the events to the dance music he played that had the floor filled. He is such... Read More a pro with a great personality. You can tell he loves what he does and puts forth his best each and every wedding. Do not hesitate to book him for your wedding. Truly awesome!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Ryan Q

Music is extremely important to my husband and I so we did a lot of research when it came to picking a DJ. Roger was great to work with; from the beginning he was extremely responsive, organized and easy to work with. He was flexible with our song choices and open to us making... Read More our own playlists for certain parts of the night. He had the dance floor packed all night and everyone commented on what great dance party it was! We highly recommend Roger and Top Hat DJs!

2017-11-13T03:22:07 Response from the vendor

Barrett and Ryan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.I am so happy your wedding turned out to be all that you wanted it to be and I helped make it happen! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Danielle S

Roger Campbell is hands-down the best DJ out there!! DJ’s truly are the heartbeat of your wedding reception. We have been to numerous weddings where we didn’t really have the time of our lives, and looking back on them….the DJ was to blame. Not Roger!! He was absolutely... Read More phenomenal, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! All of our guests had such great things to say about him, and we couldn’t agree more! Even before the big day, he made everything a breeze. We gave him an idea of the kind of music we liked/didn’t like, and he took care of the rest! He was very responsive through the whole process, and worked around our busy schedule. He called us the week before and made sure we had all of the final details ready to go. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much Roger for making our day so special and memorable!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

Book him now! My oldest sister had Rog at her wedding 7 years ago and he was outstanding. My younger sister waited too long to contact him and he was booked. What a huge difference in a mature, professional DJ! My fiancé and I learned the lesson and we booked him 19 months in... Read More advance! He is truly worth it. Engaging, fun without being obnoxious, Rog sets the tone for an upbeat yet classy event. We let him do his thing and he scored big (again!) with the family! Thank you,Rog for being the perfect addition to our day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 MALORIE R

Absolutely a WONDERFUL company to work with! Roger made sure we had everything we needed to have a perfect wedding! Roger was amazing and he kept people on the dance floor the whole night. I would definitely recommend him as a DJ! We gave him a little bit of direction on what we... Read More liked for music and he took care of the rest from there! He even took the time to call me the week before the wedding to make sure we had all the details in order. Everything was more than I could have asked for! He did our ceremony music, DJ, and photobooth. I really felt like a valued customer with Rog. He was so attentive to our needs before and during the big day. It took so much stress off of my back knowing that I was working with such a great, experience DJ. I would highly recommend him to someone who wants a polished pro to be a part of their cherished day!!!

2017-10-16T19:00:27 Response from the vendor

Malorie, Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so honored to have been part of your wedding day! The unique international flavor really made it special! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Katelyn P

My husband and I used Top Hat Entertainment DJs for our wedding on July 15th. We worked with Roger - he was truly amazing. He was easy to work with and knew exactly how to incorporate our music taste while also pleasing our guests. Our wedding had an indoor/outdoor set up - so... Read More guest could be on the dance floor inside while others could be outside playing corn hole & getting their caricature done. What I liked about Roger was that he made sure everyone could hear the music. Many of our guests weren't exactly "dancers" but he had a wide range of music that allowed everyone to enjoy the night. I can't thank Roger enough for everything he did to make our wedding night amazing.

2017-09-01T06:58:41 Response from the vendor

Katelyn and Taylor, Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was so much fun! You are right, everyone seemed to have a great time, dancing, playing or having their portrait done. Awesome day! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017

Roger was the best vendor we worked with from beginning to end. He was incredibly responsive and helpful from the day we contacted him to the last check in. He would get back to us usually within the hour. Every other vendor would take a day or two. Considering he is a teacher... Read More full-time-that is impressive. After helping us plan our day, he exceeded our expectations the day of. Super kind and patient, he helped with the timing of the ceremony. His professional touch really helped us. Once the dancing got started, he absolutely killed it. He mixed all kinds of music, never missing a beat. He stuck to our strict "must play play" and "no-play" lists. He absolutely was a star. My friends family could not stop complimenting me on him, wanting to "where did you find him?" Thank you, Roger for hitting it out of the park and making our wedding day an absolute dream!

ROGER CAMPBELL

Professional, personable DJ who specializes in upbeat, fun weddings.