Lancaster and Central PA wedding specialists!

I specialize in making your day a tasteful, fun wedding. I have an unmatched music catalog and knowledge to keep the dance floor filled! I cater to YOUR wants and needs on your day to help ensure a successful and memorable event. Visit our website www.tophatdj.net today!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

324 Atkins Ave, Lancaster, PA (717) 285-2122

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 MALORIE R

Absolutely a WONDERFUL company to work with! Roger made sure we had everything we needed to have a perfect wedding! Roger was amazing and he kept people on the dance floor the whole night. I would definitely recommend him as a DJ! We gave him a little bit of direction on what we... Read More liked for music and he took care of the rest from there! He even took the time to call me the week before the wedding to make sure we had all the details in order. Everything was more than I could have asked for! He did our ceremony music, DJ, and photobooth. I really felt like a valued customer with Rog. He was so attentive to our needs before and during the big day. It took so much stress off of my back knowing that I was working with such a great, experience DJ. I would highly recommend him to someone who wants a polished pro to be a part of their cherished day!!!

2017-10-16T19:00:27 Response from the vendor

Malorie, Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so honored to have been part of your wedding day! The unique international flavor really made it special! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Morgan G

Our wedding was in June and I cannot tell you how happy I am that we chose Top Hat Entertainment (Roger Campbell) as our wedding DJ. Picking a DJ was not easy because everyone told us, “Your DJ runs the show…it’s their job to get the crowd up and dancing!” Roger truly exceeded... Read More our expectations as a DJ, he was friendly, entertaining, and professional! I am so happy we chose Roger as our DJ, he was super easy to get ahold of and he made sure everything was in place a week before the wedding. Throughout our wedding night, I had guests coming up to me saying, “Wow, you picked some great music for dancing” and I responded, “I didn’t pick anything…this is all the DJ!” He knew EXACTLY what to play and kept the crowd dancing all night long! I even told Roger beforehand that I wasn’t sure if our crowd was a dancing crowd…boy was I wrong! The next day after our wedding, we had guest asking us the name of our DJ and how we found him. Thank you so much Roger for everything you did for us! I would highly without a doubt recommend Roger as your Wedding DJ...look no further.

2017-07-24T17:15:03 Response from the vendor

Morgan and Ben, Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words! Your friends and family were such a lively, upbeat crowd. I am so honored to have been a part of your wedding day! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

DJ Roger Campbell kept our wedding guests on their feet all night! He was extremely diligent in communication leading up to the wedding and it assured for a smooth and successful wedding day! He took the time to go through everything via phone call in advance and that totally... Read More calmed my nerves! I knew Roger had my back! My wedding ceremony was not very traditional and Roger was able to follow every cue and executed a flawless ceremony without a rehearsal before hand! We had a vision and he made it come true! He was a lively DJ and the guests all raved about the reception and wonderful pace of the evening! I would recommended DJ Roger Campbell to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Ryan Q

Music is extremely important to my husband and I so we did a lot of research when it came to picking a DJ. Roger was great to work with; from the beginning he was extremely responsive, organized and easy to work with. He was flexible with our song choices and open to us making... Read More our own playlists for certain parts of the night. He had the dance floor packed all night and everyone commented on what great dance party it was! We highly recommend Roger and Top Hat DJs!

2017-11-13T03:22:07 Response from the vendor

Barrett and Ryan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.I am so happy your wedding turned out to be all that you wanted it to be and I helped make it happen! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Danielle S

Roger Campbell is hands-down the best DJ out there!! DJ’s truly are the heartbeat of your wedding reception. We have been to numerous weddings where we didn’t really have the time of our lives, and looking back on them….the DJ was to blame. Not Roger!! He was absolutely... Read More phenomenal, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! All of our guests had such great things to say about him, and we couldn’t agree more! Even before the big day, he made everything a breeze. We gave him an idea of the kind of music we liked/didn’t like, and he took care of the rest! He was very responsive through the whole process, and worked around our busy schedule. He called us the week before and made sure we had all of the final details ready to go. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much Roger for making our day so special and memorable!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

Book him now! My oldest sister had Rog at her wedding 7 years ago and he was outstanding. My younger sister waited too long to contact him and he was booked. What a huge difference in a mature, professional DJ! My fiancé and I learned the lesson and we booked him 19 months in... Read More advance! He is truly worth it. Engaging, fun without being obnoxious, Rog sets the tone for an upbeat yet classy event. We let him do his thing and he scored big (again!) with the family! Thank you,Rog for being the perfect addition to our day!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Katelyn P

My husband and I used Top Hat Entertainment DJs for our wedding on July 15th. We worked with Roger - he was truly amazing. He was easy to work with and knew exactly how to incorporate our music taste while also pleasing our guests. Our wedding had an indoor/outdoor set up - so... Read More guest could be on the dance floor inside while others could be outside playing corn hole & getting their caricature done. What I liked about Roger was that he made sure everyone could hear the music. Many of our guests weren't exactly "dancers" but he had a wide range of music that allowed everyone to enjoy the night. I can't thank Roger enough for everything he did to make our wedding night amazing.

2017-09-01T06:58:41 Response from the vendor

Katelyn and Taylor, Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was so much fun! You are right, everyone seemed to have a great time, dancing, playing or having their portrait done. Awesome day! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017

Roger was the best vendor we worked with from beginning to end. He was incredibly responsive and helpful from the day we contacted him to the last check in. He would get back to us usually within the hour. Every other vendor would take a day or two. Considering he is a teacher... Read More full-time-that is impressive. After helping us plan our day, he exceeded our expectations the day of. Super kind and patient, he helped with the timing of the ceremony. His professional touch really helped us. Once the dancing got started, he absolutely killed it. He mixed all kinds of music, never missing a beat. He stuck to our strict "must play play" and "no-play" lists. He absolutely was a star. My friends family could not stop complimenting me on him, wanting to "where did you find him?" Thank you, Roger for hitting it out of the park and making our wedding day an absolute dream!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Emily T

We sent out several emails to see who was available for our January 7, 2017 wedding. We had several replies but right after receiving Roger's we knew we had found our DJ. He responded with several links to weddings he had done in the past and all of his credentials. I really... Read More liked how he took an active interest in our entire day,and even had ideas of things we hadn't even thought about. From the first time we spoke with him, we knew our ceremony and reception was going to be amazing.........and they were. We had Roger do our ceremony music which turned out absolutely amazing. He was able to edit our songs to the exact length of our entrances, without us even telling the difference! We sent him what we wanted and he made sure it was perfect. Roger's timing was spot-on with the music cued to perfection at just the right times during our procession, sand ceremony and recession. The reception was at max energy the entire evening. Our dance floor was never empty at all. He has no problem going with the flow, taking requests and making everything run so smoothly. At the reception we had a custom dance in which he helped us with ideas for our music. He is amazing at mixing and splicing. It turned out to be great. Everyone is still talking about it. I honestly couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

2017-07-24T17:15:54 Response from the vendor

Jamie and Rob, Thank you so much! Your wedding was simply amazing and I am honored to have provided the soundtrack for it! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017

Great job at a great rate. Very personable and professional. Would use him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Morgan A

My husband and I were VERY picky about the music we wanted played at our reception. We had the good fortune of being the last to get married in our group, so we saw many djs. We saw Rog at our friend's wedding 2 years ago and remembered what a great job he did for them. He was... Read More so incredibly attentive to our expectations and needs. The day of the wedding, he took great care of us and let us just enjoy the evening. He was able to mix in our numerous requests and stuck to our strict do not play list. He was smiling and enjoying himself all evening, which is really important. Thank you, Roger for being such an incredible DJ and great guy!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Russ S

Our wedding was July 1st. We wanted a fun upscale cocktail party atmosphere and Roger delivered. His music selection was great and he had the crowd dancing. He also worked in our favorite songs. He was also very flexible when we wanted to do some impromptu karaoke (which brought... Read More down the house!). Thanks Roger! It was great working with you.

2017-07-03T13:51:08 Response from the vendor

Russell-your wedding reception was truly memorable! The karaoke sessions were a blast and really made the night! You rocked it!!! I am so honored to have been a part of you and Pamela's wedding day! Your friends and family were awesome! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Caitlin Z

Our wedding was in May and I don't think we could have picked a better DJ. My husband is Persian and Roger worked with us to make sure we had all the music we needed to represent his culture. Everyone was dancing all night long and I loved the song selection - a perfect mix of... Read More new and old. My husband and I feel that he did a fantastic job!

2017-06-29T14:31:13 Response from the vendor

Caitlin, Thank you so much! I loved being a part of your unique celebration! Thank you so much for the review! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Samantha M

I truly cannot imagine any other DJ doing a better jib than Roger at my wedding in March. So professional every step of the way...he was invaluable from the planning process to the end. His a polity to blend abdominal vs is e extraordinary. The web family was dancing all... Read More night! SUPERB from beginning to end!

2017-06-29T14:32:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for great review. I am not sure who this is...but I was wondering if you could decipher some of the words. No offense, but some of this does not make sense. Thanks again for taking time to leave a review!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Paige C

Roger was such a pro every step of the way. My fiancé and I needed AL OT of guidance and he was so helpful. He stayed away from my strict do not play list and had us dancing all night long. Thanks, Roger! You are the BEST!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Megan T

Roger was an absolute dream to work with. From the very first email to the fo.low up after the event, he was the best. He did not try to sell me on his lighting or props or lift up sticks like so many other DJS did. He listened to what I wanted and delivered. Everyone was comp,I... Read More mentioned g me on how good the DJ was! Thanks, Roger forelying make my wedding g EXACTLY how I wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Cait C

Our wedding was in May and Roger did an outstanding job as our DJ! We could not have picked a better DJ! The crowd was dancing the entire night, the song selections were perfect, our entire reception ran so smoothly thanks to his coordination with the reception staff, it was... Read More perfect! Roger was very professional and so fun and easy to work with. He even captured some great moments throughout the night from his DJ booth that were awesome! Thank you so much Roger!

2017-06-14T10:57:16 Response from the vendor

Caitlin and Billy, Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was amazing! I am still telling people about the Conga Line to "Shape of You" and the delicious Philly Fries! I am so honored to have been a part of your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Kylie N

We saw Roger at a number of other weddings and hired him from that experience. He is such a nice, laid back but fun guy as a DJ. My family absolutely LOVED him. He took all of their crazy requests and mixed them in perfectly. We got the photo booth as well and it was such a... Read More great decision. Everyone had such a great time with it! My Maid of Honor just hinted him for her wedding.. GREAT CHOICE!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 GABRIELLE S

My husband and I truly feel Roger could not have met and exceeded our expectations more than he did for our wedding. From ceremony to last song, his ability to play the right song at just the right moment was amazing. He was able to blend in all the genres my friends and family... Read More wanted. We could not have been any happier with the service Rog provided.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Gina M

We chose Roger as our DJ for our wedding in April. He was absolutely wonderful. Prior to the reception starting he worked with the photographers and caterer to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time. Once the music started, the dance floor was never empty. Everyone had... Read More such a great time, and a month later they are still talking about what a great job he did.

2017-05-07T13:29:13 Response from the vendor

Gina and Jeff, Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was truly memorable and I am honored to have been part of it! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Faerer J

Roger from Top Hat absolutely made our wedding everything as we hoped it would be. We had guests from all over the globe and they peppered Rog with international requests all night. He handled it all like the pro he is, smili g and enjoying the moment.Me and my wife were busy... Read More greeting guests. So many of them complimented the DJ as being so gracious and fun. Rog's ability to pronounce all the names and keep the dance floor filled are two qualities I will always remember. Great DJ. GREAT guy!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017

Tremendous service at a great rate. Roger was always there for us during the nerve-wracking planning stage. Every email and voicemail was answered extremely quickly and with patience. We were extremely fussy about music and overall feel and Rog exceeded every one of our... Read More expectations. Super smooth introductions and announcements and a perfect, nice mix of music for the dance floor. Truly, a class act. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Katie E

Roger and Top Hat Entertainment were a pleasure to work with! He made the planning process easy and painless. Our ceremony music was beautiful and our reception was a blast. Roger kept the dance floor filled. Thank you Roger and Top Hat for a great wedding experience!

2017-03-29T16:19:16 Response from the vendor

Katie and Eric, thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was absolutely amazing. The colors and decor were magnificent! I am so honored to have been a part of it! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Derek H

We got married in November at the Cameron Estate Inn and chose Roger to DJ our wedding. He was very accommodating to our busy work schedules and had the experience required to plan a great dance party. Roger had a great setup for his table and speakers and the sound level was... Read More pitch perfect. He knew when to check in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going smoothly. Most importantly, EVERYONE DANCED FROM START TO FINISH! We realized early on that we would be relying on people like Roger on our first night as husband and wife. We could not be happier with our decision to choose him to be a part of it. I encourage you to choose Top Hat DJs for your wedding!

2017-03-23T10:36:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words, Derek & Kristin! Your wedding reception was a BLAST! So much fun dancing! I am honored to have been part of your AMAZING wedding! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Elizabeth H

Could not ask for any Better! Roger was superb from the initial contact to the follow up email. Precise,punctual and right on target. Roger played the perfect mix of tunes for my family and friends. Not showy or obnoxious. Just an all around great DJ.