Lancaster and Central PA wedding specialists!

I specialize in making your day a tasteful, fun wedding. I have an unmatched music catalog and knowledge to keep the dance floor filled! I cater to YOUR wants and needs on your day to help ensure a successful and memorable event. Visit our website www.tophatdj.net today!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

324 Atkins Ave, Lancaster, PA

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Shannon H

Thank you so much to Roger for making our wedding reception so fantastic. On a night where we were getting pulled in a million different directions at the same time, it was reassuring to always see people on the dance floor living it up to the fantastic selection of music that... Read More Roger chose. During one of our initial conversations we told Roger that we put full trust in him to keep the night lively and fun. He absolutely exceeded our expectations. He took the time to upload pictures and videos as the night went on to Instagram and Facebook and that was a fantastic added touch. On top of that, he gave us a CD of 17 songs that were played during our wedding and we are so glad to include that in a memory box that we have created for our wedding. We could not have imagined having a better man for the job. So helpful in every way possible! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

DJ Roger Campbell kept our wedding guests on their feet all night! He was extremely diligent in communication leading up to the wedding and it assured for a smooth and successful wedding day! He took the time to go through everything via phone call in advance and that totally... Read More calmed my nerves! I knew Roger had my back! My wedding ceremony was not very traditional and Roger was able to follow every cue and executed a flawless ceremony without a rehearsal before hand! We had a vision and he made it come true! He was a lively DJ and the guests all raved about the reception and wonderful pace of the evening! I would recommended DJ Roger Campbell to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

It's hard to know ahead of time whether or not a DJ will fit perfectly with your wedding, but Roger actually went above and beyond my expectations in handling our dream wedding. He was very accommodating to my husband and I and our conservative music requests along with sprucing... Read More up the room with on point uplighting. He ran the reception in such a smooth manner for which I am truly grateful. I will be recommending Roger to all of my single girlfriends for sure!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

We are so thankful we chose Roger as our wedding ceremony/reception DJ! During the planning process, Roger gave helpful advice and suggestions. On our big day, Roger went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly during our ceremony and reception. Our day was... Read More truly perfect and stress-free! We give Roger our highest recommendation! We cannot say thank you enough!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

I did A TON of research and called a lot of DJs in the area before finding Rog. H was upfront and honest about pricing right from the start. I found other DJs I contacted tried to hide costs for lighting, etc. He does not price gouge you in any way...but he also provides... Read More excellent service! Rog was an absolute pleasure to work with; he is prompt (responds to any emails within an hour or two) and thorough, ensuring that you have the smoothest wedding/party possible. Our wedding could not have been any better! I am an overly organized person, so he worked with me to come up with a schedule for my entire reception, which I was able to give to my photographer and event planner so everything went smoothly. Rog was an amazing DJ! He kept the party going all night, and the dance floor was packed the entire time. He really made the reception flow as the emcee, and our guests had a fabulous time! I actually still have guests commenting about how awesome he was! ! I cannot say enough good things about Top Hat !!! HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

We originally found Roger on The Knot. After our initial inquiry, we checked with the three venues we were looking into and he was a preferred vendor for all three! That clinched it for us and we are so happy we chose him. His timing is impeccable. He was extremely helpful... Read More during the ceremony and his personal style meshed well with our guests. Once we got dancing, his timing really was great! So many other weddings, there seems to be lag time or down time where people lose interest. Not with Rog! The dance floor was filled from start to finish and he always seemed to know when to change genres. He was awesome! Thanks, Rog! A++++++++!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Roger was the DJ for our ceremony and reception in March and he was just fabulous. Formal for our ceremony (which we wanted) and then he jus rocked it at the recepti on! My wife and I gave him a pretty extensive play / do not play list and he somehow weaved it all together and... Read More had the dance floor filled all night long! What more could you want!? He was awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Roger was incredible from start to finish! He was extremely helpful from the first, no pressure phone all to the last song. He guided us along the entire day. His help during the ceremony was invaluable. Once the party started, his infectious personality and song choices just... Read More turned the party into a true celebration! Thanks, Rog for making our day one we will never forget!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Brittany H

Top Hat Entertainment was the best choice I could've made with our DJ selection. Roger Campbell, was AWESOME. He kept everyone dancing and got everyone involved the whole night. Roger was also super sweet and kind, which is just a bonus. He actually was our DJ for the ceremony,... Read More cocktail hour, and reception, and it was all fantastic. I'd use him again in the future for an event !!!!! Thanks for making our wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Superb service at a reasonable able price Roger is a true pro. The pictures and videos he took were awesome as well! Best decision of the wedding!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016

AbsolutelyTHE BEST! Rog just plain ol" rocked it at our wedding. From start to finish he crushed the dance floor and had all of us dancing.!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

So incredibly happy.....Roger was professional, prompt and courteous throughout. Our family aren't big dancers but he seemd to make it feel like a party atmosphere nonetheless. His announcing style is impeccable as we had many difficult names. He was just a perfect match for us!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

We just loved him! From start to finish,Roger was SUPER easy and fun to work with in planning the music for our big day. The day of, he took care of EVERYTHING for us so we could just sit and relax. Everyone had such a great time at our wedding. I was we could do it all again!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

We had VERY specific qualities we wanted in a DJ. My husband and I have been to many weddings. We knew exactly what we did and did not want. Rog fulfilled each and every quality we were looking for. He was lively without trying to be the "star" and truly took pains to make... Read More sure sure we were happy at each and each step along the way. We found him here on the Knot and was (ironically) the recommended DJ at most of the venues we were considering. He was a great choice for us and will be for you as well! A++++++___

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

Just the best....out of all of our vendors,to work with. He was quickest to respond and just helped us out the entire day. We were very picky about our music and he played everything we wanted. You can tell he loves what he does. Great work!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

Absolutely AMAZING! Roger was everything you would want in a DJ. Organized and prompt, he helped our reception be the event we dreamed it could be. The dance floor was filled from start to finish. The pictures and videos he took were amazing as well as the CD of event songs he... Read More played. A true pro from start to finish. No gimmicks or cheesy stuff, just an all around great guy who knows the wedding business!

Rog with Top Hat was FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Cailyn T

Roger was FANTASTIC. He went above and beyond and our reception was so much for for us and our guests. The music he selected was the perfect amount for each age group and he transitioned them beautifully. We had such an amazing time on the dance floor with our guests and he did... Read More an awesome job of keeping the dance floor full! Rog was so attentive to us all evening and made us feel so special, even asked if he could get us drinks at one point during dinner! We could not be happier with our choice in having Rog as a DJ and would highly recommend him to anyone! We are looking forward to seeing him again at our friend's wedding in December. Thank you so much Rog!!

2016-01-13T14:40:18 Response from the vendor

Cailyn and David: Thank you so much for the awesome review! Your wedding was a rockin' affair and one I will always remember!!! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

Roger was amazing! My husband and I are very picky with our eclectic music choices and Roger was able to bled our choices with our guests choices! He was able To make Everything for our NYE wedding run so smoothly !

2016-01-04T14:50:44 Response from the vendor

Alexandra, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! I really enjoyed the amazing,f un crowd and wish you and Patrick well!! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Regina S

Roger/Top Hat Entertainment was a great choice for our November wedding ceremony and reception! He played the songs and genres that we requested, but also just played what the crowd was interested in. He kept people dancing all night, which was all we wanted! He is... Read More professional and a great DJ. Thanks Roger!

2015-11-17T03:16:31 Response from the vendor

Regina, Thank you for the kind words! I am so happy your wedding went as you planned. Your event was filled with so many memorable moments! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

Roger's attention to detail is simply amazing. It is the small things that makes the difference between a good dj and a great one. Roger sees and knows weddings. You can tell. He was so helpful during the planning process, answering every email within the hour. The day of, he... Read More simply knocked it out of the park, playing the perfect music at the perfect moments. Our family and friends absolutely could not stop raving about him. A++++++ GREAT JOB, ROGER. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

EXACTLY what my fiancé / wife wanted. Low key but upbeat. GREAT music selections. Great style. Could not have expected better. Crowd and family loved him!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Christina D

Roger from Top Hat Entertainment was amazing to work with! He did an excellent job at both my ceremony and the reception and my guests loved him! I would definitely recommend Roger to anyone who is looking for a DJ - the pricing is very reasonable and on the lower side of what... Read More I found when looking around but with high quality.

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

We took hiring a do VERY seriously. We had been to so many weddings where the DJ was too loud,obnoxious or just flat out ruined thenight. We found Roger here on The Knot,met with him and made one of thebestdecisions of the wedding in hiring him. He was everything we wanted and... Read More more. Mature, customer centered and truly a nice guy. We had a very specific vision of what our wedding should be andRoger delivered. He was simply perfect. Thank you,Roger for being the DJ we needed to make our wedding a night to remember!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Roger was just amazing. He worked closely with us before the event to make sure ALL the music for ALL parts of our night were perfect. We were a very picky couple! He played all of our favorite songs during cocktail and dinner and then kept the dance floor packed for hours (not... Read More always an easy feat at a wedding). He even encouraged us to make a "Do Not Play" list of songs not to play (and he didn't play them). Weeks after the wedding, we are still getting compliments from friends and family on the music from our wedding and multiple people are asking for his name. I recommend Roger for any wedding or any event where you want great music and great energy!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Hired Roger for my daughter'so wedding back in March. He was simply a perfect match for our varied crowd. He was a super MC and had the right blend of music. Thank heavens I made the right choice for my picky daughter!!