Lancaster and Central PA wedding specialists!

I specialize in making your day a tasteful, fun wedding. I have an unmatched music catalog and knowledge to keep the dance floor filled! I cater to YOUR wants and needs on your day to help ensure a successful and memorable event. Visit our website www.tophatdj.net today!

$$

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

324 Atkins Ave, Lancaster, PA

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Sarah F

Roger from Top Hat Entertainment DJs was our DJ for our wedding reception and he was absolutely fantastic!! My husband and I planned an out of state wedding (back in my hometown) and we actually never met Roger until the day of our wedding (this could have been a big risk)! We... Read More chose him based on recommendations and reviews and we trusted that all of the great things we had heard about him, we were going to get. He surpassed our expectations and we were beyond pleased with the job he did! He made things easy by communicating through email/phone and was always prompt with his responses. He was incredibly professional to the point of his style of dress being extremely tasteful as he matched our wedding colors! He also gave us CDs that had all of the different songs we chose for each event on them.. something that wasn't even expected, but was greatly appreciated! He played all of the songs we wanted, worked incredibly well with our guests and their song requests, and knew what to play at the right time to keep everyone on the dance floor. There wasn't a time throughout the entire night where the dance floor was empty and a lot of that is due to Rog! Our guests kept saying how our DJ was awesome the night of and we continue to hear how much they enjoyed him! We will absolutely recommended him to everyone we can as they will not be disappointed!! Thank you Rog for making our wedding day one that we wish had never ended!!!

2015-08-13T08:15:41 Response from the vendor

Sarah, Thank you so much for the kind words! I am thrilled the night went as you dreamed it would. You and Adam are such an amazing, kind couple and I was honored to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations and good luck!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 JOYCE M

My husband and I wanted a low key, cocktail-type reception. Nothing fancy or loud, just a classy black-tie event. After researching DJs, we found the perfect DJ in Roger. He was great! Well dressed and mannerly. he helped us through the formal events like the pro he is. Once the... Read More dancing got started, he stuck to a strict playlist of artists that we wanted to hear. It was perfect. The entire evening was smooth and classy, just what we wanted. I really do not think too many DJs could have done what he did. Kudos, Roger! Keep up the amazing work!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015

Amazing from start to finish. Loved his response time while planning and was perfect on site at my wedding. Rog is the best!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Just the best! Roger's personality and style were exactly what we were looking for. Cool, sophisticated and lots of fun!!! My freind and family could stop complimenting me on how great the DJ was!!! Thaks Rog for making our reception a BLAST!!! 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

Everything we wanted...and MORE! Roger went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day. He helped keep everything on track with his professional MCing and truly made it a night to remember once we got dancing. We really could not ask for any better. The pictures he... Read More took and the souvenir CD Of our songs only added to what he provided for us. EXCELLENT!!! AWESOME!!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

Absolutely fantastic! Roger was a great MC and amazing DJ! He followed our strict Playlist (no chicken!) and mixed it up for a great party! So happy with the job he did!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Rog iis a polished professional!!! If you are looking for a mature, professional DJ who can keep the dance floor filled, look no father than Rog!! He was great in all aspects of the day. Ceremony went off without a hitch (no dropout of the mics which I always seem to hear at... Read More weddings). He helped us stay on time with the formal events without getting pushy about it. He was consdierate when having to interrupt a conversationto do the next event (like cake cutting, etc.) After the formal events, we kicked off our shoes and danced, danced, danced!!! It was so much fun dancing with my family and friends!!! Everyone was exhausted by the end of the night!!! Truly a night to remember... Thank you, Rog! You are the BEST!!! Alyssa

2015-07-30T06:23:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alyssa!!! Your friends and family were so much fun! Thanks again and congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Jenna L

My wife and I could not have asked for a better DJ. I would recommend him to everyone. Our guests loved him and he knows how to get the guests up and dancing. He was great. Thanks Roger!

2015-07-19T10:56:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dan! I am so happy for you and Jenna! Thanks again for everything!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

Roger was the du for our ceremony and reception last summer. It is only after being to three of my friends weddings that I realize just how good Roger was. His personality has just the right flair without acting like he is the star. His mix of music was great. He truly tried to... Read More play music that everyone would dance to. His professional dress really puts him apart from the other dis we saw. He even wore a tie to match our color scheme! Roger was truly an awesome djj for us.We were lucky to get him!

2015-07-19T10:57:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Brenda! I appreciate the compliments!!! Congratulations to you and Andrew!! I hope married life is treating you well!!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

Just flat out amazing. Professional,courteous,organized...everything you would want in a wedding DJ. Could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

Roger absolutely ROCKED it at our reception!!! He played such an amazing array of music that had everyone dancing. We wanted an upbeat, dance-club type reception and Rog delivered. He had my friends and family screaming for more!!! He played a few encore songs that perfectly... Read More capped off an amazing night!!! My legs are still sore! Thanks, Roger for making our reception exactly what we wanted!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

We had Roger for our dj and We can not say enough good things about him! He was so easy to work with! He would reply so promptly to all of my ( annoying) emails ;) which he always assured me were no problem at all.. He made any small changes we needed with no problem. Our family... Read More loved him and his work as well! His

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

Roger was simply spectacular! His ability to read the crowd and keep them all on the floor was truly amazing. We found him here on the Knot and my husband and Iwere beyond thrilled with him. He truly made our weddiing a night we will never forget! Thanks,Roger!,,

Exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Danielle P

Roger Campbell from Top Hat Entertainment DJ's was truly the best DJ ever. Picking a DJ is a tricky thing because you don't get a preview, but we trusted the great reviews that others posted and we're so glad we did. From the very beginning Rog was very professional and on top... Read More of everything. He knows which questions to ask to personalize the playlist and to make everything flow smoothly. He also coordinated with the other vendors (venue, officiant) to make sure everything went smoothly. We were blown away by how the dance floor was packed all night long! Rog also has imeccable timing and instinct for what to play and when. We've been to other weddings where the DJ either tried to overdo it with the MC role, or killed the excitement with badly timed slow songs, but this didn't happen with Rog. He was also great at accommodating our unusual requests without hesitation. As an added bonus, he also took pictures and videos of some special moments throughout the night (including my 89-year old grandmother dancing to Fireball) that we probably wouldn't have captured otherwise. We were very grateful that he shared those with us. We don't have a single negative thing to say about Rog and recommend him for any event. You won't be disappointed!

2015-06-02T14:24:46 Response from the vendor

Danielle, Thank you so much!! I had an absolute blast at your wedding! Everything from the touching ceremony to the sparkler send off was awesome!!! The reception was jammin'!! Your friends and family were amazing to play for! I wish all the best to you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Jill M

My husband I could not have asked for a better DJ to provide all the tunes on our special day! Roger with Top Hat Entertainment provided music for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Rog is quick to reply to emails, extremely organized, professional, and knows how to get... Read More a party started! He is very easy to work with and super flexible. My husband and I provided Rog with a small list of songs we wanted played throughout the evening (which he did!), but we left most of the music selection up to him. We are glad we did---he nailed it on the head and played the right songs to keep our crowd dancing all night long! Rog played a fabulous selection of songs from all genres that pleased our guest. We have gotten many comments from guests saying what a wonderful job our DJ did, and I could not agree more. To any brides/grooms out there looking for a DJ, I highly recommend Top Hat! Years of experience in the music industry shines through Rog, and we can't thank him enough for making our perfect day...so perfect!

2015-05-13T03:16:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jill! Your wedding day was amazing and one I will always remember! Congratulations and good luck!

Just.....WOW!

Reviewed on 4/26/2015

What can I say other than "wow."? My husband and I never expected our quiet, shy group to dance. We warned Rog! Our guests absolutely loved him! Precise, smooth and fun Rog turned our conservative, quiet crowd into party animals! They did not want the night to. end! They were... Read More singing on the bus back to the hotel! He was truly great and we highly recommend him! Thank you so much, Rog!

Easy to work with, great music

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Anne B

Rog was great - very easy to talk to, did a great job really listening to our music preferences. We talked to two DJs when we were planning, and went with Rog because he was easy and prompt in his communications, wasn't pushy, and didn't yammer my ear off the way the other guy... Read More did... We had a couple things go haywire at the reception that were out of anybody's control, and Rog did an excellent job of adjusting, rolling with the punches, and helping the evening to continue as smoothly as possible. The only downside was we had a last minute extra expense for an extra speaker set up that was due to an oversight on both our parts. Our reception venue had a separate space for the bar/dessert tables, and neither of us realized it would require extra equipment if we wanted music out there. While it would have been preferable to know everything up front, I really appreciated him not pressuring or rushing our decision making. Overall we were very pleased and would definitely recommend him.

2015-04-14T03:29:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Anne! I truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day! Congratulations and good luck!

He "threaded the needle!!!"

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

When my mom came home from a wedding and said she found the perfect DJ for my wedding, I was nervous. I pictured someone with cds and a tux playing Glenn Miller all night! I was so wrong. Roger somehow was able to keep both my mom's friends and my friends dancing TOGETHER all... Read More night. Most weddings I have been to, younger people OR older people dance. Roger's bleeding skills were amazing and he was able to keep the dance floor filled. He did an absolutely amazing job and we cannot be more satisfied with the job he did. Dressed sharp, too!!!

2015-04-14T03:29:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sherri! I am so happy your wedding day was everything you hoped for!

Looking for a DJ? Look no farther!

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

Top Hat Entertainment DJs was referred to me for my wedding that just passed on March 21 2015. Words can't describe the joy of satisfaction I'm still feeling! From Rick's first encounter to the moment I left my wedding...he was nothing but charming & professional. He truly put... Read More us at ease with whatever we wanted on our special day! Our guests were filled with wonderful compliments! If you're looking for a fun stress free wedding look no farther, Rick Hansberry is your DJ!

Could not have been any better!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015

Roger was the DJ for my wedding reception and we were absolutely overjoyed with the job he did. The entire night was absolutely magical and Rog was a major reason why. His MC skills are awesome, announcing our huge bridal party perfectly with just the right flair. He guided us... Read More expertly through the evening and played EXACTLY the right. Mix of. Music for my family and friends. I truly feel the night could my have gone any better. On the bus back to the hotel everyone was complimenting us on our DJ! Thank you, Rog for a night we will all never forget!!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Tracy C

We can't say enough great things about Roger. Throughout the entire planning experience, he was fantastic to work with. His response time to all of my (many) e-mails was fantastic and his online planning tool really helped me think through the details of our wedding day. The day... Read More of the wedding, he was on time and everything went perfectly. We also booked his photo booth and it was definitely a hit at our wedding. I'm so happy that we had him as part of our day and I have already recommended him to friends. If you are looking for a great DJ, look no further than Roger! You'll be happy that you did! Thank you for everything!

Professionalism!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015

Rog is the consummate pro. Of all the djs we met with,this was the deciding factor. We did not care about fancy lights and strobes,we wanted people to enjoy themselves and feel comfortable. Rig delivered above snd beyond our expectations! The music volume was perfect for our... Read More guests to talk if they wanted to (our pet peeve at every wedding we have been to) He played the perfect mix of tunes for young and old. Thanks Rog-our families had a last thanks to you!!

The find of the wedding!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015

Finding a DJ was last on your list when we were planning our daughter's wedding. We had no where to turn, so we used websites like the Knot to help guide us. We read Rog's top notch reviews and they were right! Stylish and fun, Rog was a classy addition to our daughter's wedding... Read More day. She was hesitant at first when I told her we found the DJ, but Rog had the entire crowd dancing to songs old and new. He truly made the event a party our family will never forget. My husband and I have seen many other DJs. Most are loud and just flashy. Rog was on the mic when he needed to be and no more. He did not try to steal the show. Thanks Rog for making our daughter's wedding a night to remember!!!

Really made the party!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015

Hiring a good dj was my one job for our wedding! I searched high and low because I know how important a good do is. Rog was the perfect choice! My family was so I,pressed by his professional style. I gave him a pretty expensive playlist and he stuck to it like a champ. My wife... Read More was thrilled, which made me thrilled as well! Rob truly seems to enjoy what he does. And he does it really well!

Just brilliant!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015

Nothing short of brilliant...exactly what we needed. Rog set the tone for the evening with his flawless introductions and the rest of the evenng flowed perfectly! My friends and family were amazed at his ability to blend the different types of music to keep everyone happily... Read More dancing. A+++++

TO Top Hat Entertainment DJs