Top Shelf Bartending Service

Are you looking for fun, experienced and energetic bartenders for your next event? Well you have come to the right place. Our bartenders are fully insured, very outgoing and love to mix drinks. Please check out our website or call us today for a quote. We can customize a package for you.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Signature Cocktails, Wine

1306 SW Market St Ste B, Kansas City & Beyond, MO Greater Kansas City area (816) 554-6700

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Erin D

Top Shelf did an amazing job! They made it so we didn't have to worry about our bar at all - that's a huge deal! Their team was always super fast to respond to questions and were very accommodating to any special requests we had. Their flexibility and professionalism made the... Read More process very easy! At the wedding they made sure we had drinks while we were having dinner and making the rounds to greet our guests, as we were unable to get to the bar. They were very attentive! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about them as well! We would definitely recommend their services to anyone and plan to use them again, should we need bar services in the future!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Sarah S

The Top Self team ROCKED my wedding! They did an amazing job keeping everything going and there was never to long of a wait at the bar! They went out of their way to take care of an issue that happened at the bar and didn't bother us with it! They spoke with our wedding... Read More planner and did what we would have told them to do. I would say they were our TOP vendor at our wedding, so easy to work with and so accommodating! Would use them again for holiday functions or recommend them to friends when they get married. Don't waste your time by trying other companies, or think you'll save a tiny bit of money by getting your own booze. The week of you're wedding the less you have to worry about the better and after you meet with them you won't ever think about the bar again!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Mariam L

Top Shelf did an incredible job on our wedding! They were so professional, affordable and made the night enjoyable for everyone! We even got a refund for the bottles that weren't opened. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Hannah L

We used top shelf because it was a preferred vendor at our event space. We chose to do an open bar because we had heard that since they also own a liquor store they buy back any unopened bottle or cases. My wife's family is not big drinkers and my family is hit or miss on... Read More drinking. At first I was not a fan with the invoice they gave me with the menu they provided. I kept emailing them asking questions and trying to reduce the numbers. The owner finally called me herself and talked to me and explained their method. I kept adding and subtracting things, they were super patient. In the end we only paid the 75% because there was some left over. The bartender was friendly and professional. I opted to just giving him $100 (required) instead of a tip jar but turns out he was still taking tips. Wasn't too happy about that. I would recommend the company for your event.

2017-06-26T22:17:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you were happy with our pricing structure. In regards to the tip I would love to explain. We always try to tell our clients... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Christina K

Great service! Easy to work with, the staff at our wedding reception was friendly, fast, and professional!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Chris H

Top Shelf gets top marks from me for their professionalism and quality service. Very convenient, flexible with beverage selections, and they let you settle the last 25% of your bill after the event so that the cost of any unopened alcohol can be credited back against your... Read More outstanding balance. I would happily use them in the future.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Anna I

Top Shelf was amazing to work with! The entire event went very smoothly, bartenders were professional, and I had no complaints. Everyone had a fantastic time. The best part about working with Top Shelf was how easy they were to get in contact with. Any changes, last minute... Read More questions or updates were communicated clearly and helped relieve some of the stress associated with wedding planning. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Frank E

Top Shelf Liquor did an amazing job at my wedding. We never ran out of liquor and ended up getting money back after it was all said and done. We also got a great deal for full bar with 350 guests.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017

This company was a real pleasure to work with at my daughters wedding, and that's putting it WAY too mildly. Any and all questions were easily answered! Very prompt, professional, and knowledgeable! The entire process was just so very seamless and stress-free. If you don't... Read More want to struggle with providing the drinks for all your guests at your event, you just need to talk to Bre. Enough said!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jessica S

Absolutely loved Top shelf! They were very professional, friendly, and easy going. They remembered all my guest drinks fairly quickly, were always ready to serve, and treated everyone with respect! I would recommend them to anyone looking for bar tending services. I'll... Read More definitely use them again if I have an event that requires alcohol!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kara B

Top Shelf supplied and bar tended my wedding this past weekend. They were great to work with! They put up with me changing my order over and over, were very quick to respond every time, and were affordable. You only pay around 75% of your invoice before the event and they either... Read More pay you and buy back what isn't used or, if you go over, you pay the rest after. They make sure to bring a lot though so I'm not sure how common that is. I highly suggest them!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Katherine W

Top Shelf was so helpful and understanding through the entire process! I had a hard time gauging how much of what alcohol we would need, and their staff in their office took time with me and accommodated us in every way.. even when I had my fiancé call and order more beer the... Read More week of! Definitely a great hire - The night of, there was not one thing to do with the bar that I had to worry about. Hire them!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kelley H

We were recommended Top Shelf Bartending by our venue management. Although we could bring our own beverages into the venue, we quickly decided that it would be so much easier to hire a professional. The best part is that the remaining 25% of the bill is settled after your... Read More event date, so in our case we actually got refunded some of our money. If we were going to buy the liquor ourselves anyway, then we might as well pay the retail pricing (which is what this is) and not have extra leftovers to deal with. Other companies we looked at either had you pay per guest or pay by the drink, both of which would have been WAY more expensive. We also happened to have our reception on a Sunday, so we didn't know what to expect as far as drink consumption. We had a great event and were extremely pleased with our bartender, Lance. Several guests specifically mentioned to me how friendly and attentive he was in the following days. He went out of his way to make the day as special as possible. He even came over and refilled our drinks while we sat down to dinner! I was totally impressed and made sure to tell the venue management and Top Shelf how excellent everything turned out. Thanks!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Abbie R

Top Shelf was amazing. They were extremely friendly and very professional from the beginning. They responded quickly to any questions I had, gave me very accurate and reasonable quotes, and had a variety of options to fit my budget. Besides emailing them, which was always a... Read More pleasure, I literally didn't have to worry about a thing. They showed up the day of, brought the alcohol we discussed in the emails, provided excellent service (even poured and brought my hubby and I a glass of champagne for the BM/MOH toasts) and packed up at the end of the night. We literally didn't lift a finger when it came to the bartending/alcohol. They also deduct any unopened alcohol from the remainder you owe them, so you aren't paying for alcohol you didn't use. Super awesome, super easy, super professional and friendly. Totally recommend!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Hannah H

Top Shelf Bartending was an amazing service for our wedding. They were incredibly professional start to finish in our planning process. We were able to sample our signature drink and approve it prior to the reception and it was delicious. Our bartenders were so polite and... Read More attentive to our guests as well as coming up to the head table for our Bridal Party frequently. Their selection is immense, and we couldn't have asked for an easier vendor to work with. They made our reception a wonderful one!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Beth C

Great Service! We used Top Shelf for our wedding on April 22nd. They were fantastic and great to work with! I would highly recommend them for your event!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 DeNae W

We could not have asked for a better bartending service for our daughters wedding. Bri was very easy to work with and accommodating. I loved the fact that you only pay for what you use instead of paying per person. There were 2 bartenders at the wedding and they were very... Read More friendly, professional and fast to set up and take down. They made it all go so smoothly. I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing bartending services. We were very impressed! Thank you Bri and all your staff.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Temerity B

Top Shelf Bartending was one of our favorite vendor decisions of our wedding! They are so easy to work with and we really felt like we were getting more than a fair deal. They bring everything and so it is no hassle, which is perfect for anyone who doesn't want to have to worry... Read More about anything. Perfect for any venue that gives you bartending options. I would more than recommend them for any occasion!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Tara D

We cannot say enough good things about this company. They're whole staff, starting with the owners, are incredible. The whole process is seamless and stress-free. As a venue owner, I do NOT have to worry about them, they are professional and deliver every time!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Nick B

Top Shelf was great to work with. They were incredibly flexible in building our bar menu and making sure we had more than enough liquor and other drinks for our wedding. Additionally they were also upfront in giving us a refund for all the alcohol and liquor we didn't use after... Read More the reception was over. The bartenders were fun and friendly. We highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Abby R

The ladies were amazing and so professional and fun the whole night! They treated me and my new husband like royalty and everyone loved the choices we offered. So easy to work with and responsive to all my crazy questions!! Can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Jeremy C

Top Shelf was amazing and we could not have asked for a smoother transaction for the service. Justin, Erin and Bre were always available for our questions and made sure everything was lined out and discussed before our big day. We had so many guests comment on how great the... Read More bartenders were and how quickly they got everyone served. We had a 200 person wedding and no one was standing in line very long to be served. You won't find a better and more professional service than Top Shelf Bartending. I don't plan on getting married again but I would use Top Shelf again if I did, haha.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Linda S

Top Shelf Bartending was the service we used for my daughter’s wedding on 11/4/16. We had the wedding and reception/dance all at The Pavilion Event Space in Kansas City, MO. I worked with Bre via emails and phone. She always answered my questions quickly. We even had a quick... Read More tasting of the Moscato wine for my daughter as she is VERY PICKY in what Moscato she likes. Everything was done on time and the bartender was awesome! We had approximately 105 people at the wedding of which 95 were of legal age to drink. My caterer provided actual glass wine glasses versus using the plastic clear cups provided by Top Shelf. At $.60 each wine glass, it was worth it as it made things a bit more elegant. At the end of the night we ended up with beer to take home and 4 opened bottles of wine. One of the things I really liked about this company is that they will credit back any unused alcohol versus just giving you a per person price. This helps especially since we had probably 8-10 that ended up not drinking alcohol that night. Everyone we worked with was very professional. We definitely would recommend them for any event you might have whether its a wedding or something else.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Amy N

Top shelf was fantastic at my wedding on October 29th. They were easy to get in contact with and super flexible when I was a typical bride who changed my mind connastntly. My bartenders on the day of were super sweet and were perfect. I couldn't have asked more of their... Read More services. They also have a return service so any unopened alcohol can be returned, always a plus!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mallory M

So easy to work with! Everyone was super helpful in creating a menu that fit our needs for both taste and budget. They offer buy back for unopened beer/wine, can't beat that - no wasted beer or money!