Touch of Class DJ's & Video

Serving Tri-State Area

Touch of Class is a leading provider of entertainment in NJ/NY for over 20 years. We understand that the proper mix and presentation of music makes the difference in creating an ambiance of both energy and refinement for your event. Please visit our website to view live video demos.

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Latin

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Kearny, NJ
Serving Tri-State Area

Can i rate them a 6?

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Cari C

I cannot say enough about how amazing Mario and Mary are! They are honestly the easiest and most reliable vendors-- you can trust them to do their job over and above anything you ever imagined. From the first time we met them, hubby and I knew they were for us. They made... Read More working with them seamless. A DJ makes an event and Mario was a great MC and mixed up our must plays like the pro he is. We gave them a long list of must plays and they spruced, spliced and made our guests never stop dancing. Mary took pictures all night that were displayed throughout the night on the two LCD screens by their booth. These pictures were not only priceless and fabulous, rivaling the real photographer, but she made us a CD copy of all of them to take home with us that night. Having images to relive the night was such a treat for us the next day. Our photobooth was the hit of the evening and we have an awesome guest book full of priceless pictures to prove it. Our photobooth attendant even rallied guests to go in and made sure that the book was filled in. We also got a CD copy with everyone's picture on it; we will always have these extra memories because of them. I rented a keyboard from them at the last minute and they delivered and set it up for my musicians earlier than expected. I'm telling you one thing after another they performed with ease and excitement plus they were always responsive and they were very affordable. For our slideshow, we gave them all of our scanned photos and as a surprise to my future husband I had recorded a song for him to be the background track. I was very nervous about him finding out but they made it easy to make it extra special for him and helped me pull off this great surprise. As a musician and a wedding professional, I cannot recommend this vendor enough. They truly made our wedding and if I could give them a rating of 6 I would.

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 David L

I had contacted Touch of Class DJ's and I was able to book the last opening for my wedding. Super friendly awsome work. Candid Photos came out great.

A true touch of class

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Catherine D

Mario & Mary are a great team to work with. Super friendly and down to earth. They made the process so easy. The music was great-perfect actually. They had people on the dance floor all night. Just the right mix! The candid shots taken by Mary are gorgeous! It was like having a... Read More second photographer catching all of the "non-posed" moments. The lighting was the exact color we were looking for and it made our reception room look even more beautiful. From the bottom our hearts-we can't thank them enough. They did a WONDERFUL job :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Cristina M

Great to work with. Mary is so nice and accommodating! Highly recommend.

Classy DJ

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Joy W

Touch of Class was classy. Mario did a great job. Instead of going with a DJ that our venue recommended (the venues typically receive ~10% kickback), we searched for vendors recommended by our favorite vendor, David and Amy Lau Photography. Touch of Class ended up being priced... Read More lower than the recommended vendors, and high quality. One caveat though – make sure you deal with Mario directly. Don’t trust anyone else in delivering your detailed written instructions or song selections to Mario, because he will never receive it, and you won’t even receive a response. Also don’t bother handing in your song selections earlier than a week or two before your wedding, because Mario will lack the bandwidth to deal with you. But once you have his attention (1-2 wks before your wedding), he’ll be detail-oriented and responsible, and do a great job for you! We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Chelsea T

Both myself and my now husband have nothing but great things to say about this company!! They are extremely flexible with everything from picking the best package for your needs and some song choice (not to mention, best prices around)!! We went for their package that included... Read More a photographer at our ceremony and reception that took candid pictures and they were on display through out our whole reception. Everyone LOVED the pictures and on top of that they were ready for us to take home that night! Mario and Mary are simply amazing and we recommend them to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Rachel R

Mario and Mary were so wonderful to work with. All questions were answered, all concerns were eased and the night was perfect! Everyone was dancing the night away, the first dances were great and the uplighting added a special extra touch to the venue without over doing it.

Touch of Class DJ's & Video

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Alexis M

Touch of Class DJ's & Video are exceptional because they are personable, reasonable, and offer packages for every price range. They were exceptional at helping us choose songs to play at our wedding, creating a beautiful video montage, and suggested options that we never... Read More thought about such as uplighting to create ambiance. They are genuinely caring and willing to help you make your wedding dreams become a reality. I highly recommend Touch of Class DJ's because they excelled in every aspect of their work.

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 Krystal R

We loved this vendor!!!! They came highly recommended from a friend of mine who's entire family has used them and then when we met with them we realized they would do a great job! We got tons of compliments after our wedding about them and people continue to ask us about them... Read More to pass on the word to people they know that are getting married! They provide such exceptional service and they made sure that everyone was having a good time and that the party never stopped!!! Also, they package we picked provided slideshows during our dances with our parents as well as a slideshow of us growing as a couple which everyone loved and they even took candid shots all day and played those on the screens all night which was a great touch! On top of that they give you all the candid shots they take after the wedding without watermarks or anything which was so great! WE LOVED THEM!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2011 Melissa D

they are easy to work with and provide you the music you would like. guest are able to request on the spot and enjoy the night. guest have gone up to me and say what a great job they did and for those already married wished they went to a touch of class instead. its not a 5 star... Read More because i didn't feel there was a "wow" factor but i would still work with them again.

<3 them!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 ines n

Great people, the owners themselves did our wedding. We used them for DJ, Video & Photobooth...they were great. Pictures from Photobooth were really nice & music was great, the dance floor was packed the whole night...the video we're still waiting on, but if it's... Read More anything like out friends' videos they will be beautiful! They have packages which you can keep and/or customize your own. Great bang for your buck & great work for the $.

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Lisa C

Music was fantastic...everyone said they had such a great time. Everyone knows music makes the party and this party was AMAZING!!!

Now that was a party!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2010 Christine S

Had a great time. Mario & Mary & the crew did a great job. They were flexible with their packages, we had a destination ceremony about two weeks before & they swapped things we didn't need for things we wanted. Mario got the party started after dinner orders... Read More were taken & kept it going all night. We had a great time. I wish the night didn't end. Mary took a few family portraits for us since we didn't have an actual formal photographer. She takes great candid pics!! Get the photobooth. You WILL NOT be sorry! Everyone (even the older folks) had a great time with it. Makes for some funny pics. I would hire them again for a party in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Dana W

What can I say about Touch of Class? They are so professional and accomodating. We could not be happier with the services we received! We had countless compliments on our DJ from our guests. Mario knows how to work the crowd and had people who don't even dance ont heir feet... Read More all night! I HIGHLY reccommend Touch of Class DJ to ANYONE who wants excellent quality and service!!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Melissa O

very professional and knew the perfect selection of music for the guests, kept the dance floor full

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer H

Nick had a great emcee voice. He was very professional and helped us out alot. We say this company at another weddinf and had to have them

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer l

willing to work with you on anything. used their creativity to make your day amazing. wonderful people to work with

Rating for Touch of Class

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sonja O

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Diana d

We had a great time working with Touch of Class. Rich and his partner kept the partying going. People are still talking about our reception.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Danielle B

The husband and wife team were excellent!! they were so great to work with and were always quick to respond to emails and phone calls when we had questions, we have recommended many people to them.

Reviewed on 9/20/2008 Mary F

I loved how easy Mary and Mario are to work with. The dance floor was crowded the whole night we couldn't get our guests to stop dancing for anything! I also had the slide show package which everyone LOVED and Mary took amazing pictures.

Reviewed on 9/19/2007 Ilse M

Very easy to work with. Their music selection is amazing! I was a little skeptical whether or not he would have my song choice to dance with my father. I gave him the name and he found it without a problem.

Reviewed on 9/10/2007 Therese G

We were thrilled with our DJ! Mario was amazing played all the songs we listed as favorites & at the perfect times and mixed in so many songs that fit in perfectly. Everyone was dancing all night and noone complained that it was too loud! We also had Mary to take candid... Read More pictures & she got so many great shots - most better than our professional photographer!

Reviewed on 8/30/2007 Jennifer S

They were extremely helpful and willing to work to fit all of your needs

TO Touch of Class DJ's & Video