Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

219 Douglas Avenue, Elgin, IL

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Meagan W

Jamie & her team are OUT OF THIS WORLD amazing. From the very beginning, Jamie was able to put together the vision that I had in my head only by seeing a bunch of photos that didn't really make sense. She was awesome at responding to me quickly and absolutely nailed our wedding.... Read More Seeing our room for the first time actually took my breath away, they were that good. I would recommend Jamie and her team a million times over!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Emily H

Town and Country did the flowers for our wedding and did a fantastic job. Jamie was wonderful to work with -- she was super flexible and was able make my vision from multiple Pinterest photos come to life. We got so many compliments on the flowers! I highly recommend to any... Read More bride!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Dane F

Town and Country was a pleasure to work with. From the first time they met with us we were given helpful suggestions and ideas to compliment what we had brought. On the wedding day they helped make everything flawless. The setup at the reception was absolutely stunning and all... Read More that we had hoped!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessica W

We worked with Jamie at Town and Country Gardens for our September wedding. At the end of our first meeting with Jamie we knew that we had found our wedding florist. Jamie is professional, knowledgeable, accommodating, and personable. She worked with our budget and gave us ideas... Read More on how and where to save money with our wedding flowers. I gave her a few pictures of what I envisioned for my wedding and she exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend Jamie and Town and Country Gardens for any special event.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Amber W

We used Town and Country Gardens for our wedding in September. My husband and I don't know much about flowers but Jamie did an excellent job taking our ideas for flower arrangements, which were kind of all over the place, and turning them into something wonderful! In our first... Read More meeting she understood exactly what we were trying to go for and was excited about it which made us even more excited. I absolutely loved the way our arrangements came out and we got a lot of compliments on them.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kathy R

We loved working with Town and Country Gardens. We worked with Sabrina and she was so flexible and completely understood what we wanted. She was able to pull up pictures and put together flower arrangements during our consultation. As a bride, this really helped me visualize... Read More what the bouquet and centerpieces would look like. They were flexible with meeting times, being available in the evenings and weekends to allow both me and my fiance to meet with her. The company delivered the flowers early and all were clearly labeled. It was a pleasure to work with them and we would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Samantha S

Choosing our flower vendor was one of the easiest choices we made. When we met with Jamie at Town & Country Gardens she was so informative and understanding. I showed her pictures of what I liked on Pinterest and she pulled up pictures of similar things that they have done... Read More before. She asked me which flowers I definitely wanted in my bouquet and then told me which flowers we could definitely get and which ones might be an issue. She understood that this was a very important day and met with me several times to adjust the looks of centerpieces and other little things. When we first met with her we thought TCG was going be over our budget because of how amazing the pictures of their work was. But, TCG was actually the most reasonably priced out of all the flower vendors we met with. We did not have to compromise a single thing! Jamie and the team at TCG are absolutely AMAZING! The flowers showed up on the big day and the were better than I could have imagined! TCG did not disappoint! The only thing that went wrong with our flowers was that all the corsages we order (total of 5) had all fallen apart by the end of the night. But, overall I would 100% recommend TCG to any Bride!!! Thank you so much to Jaime and the team at TCG for making the perfect flowers for my perfect day!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Caleb P

Jamie and her team were so easy to work with for our wedding! I struggled with finding my vision for flowers through my whole wedding planning process but by showing just a few flowers to Jamie, she was able to make the most beautiful bouquets and center pieces She was so... Read More accommodating and able to update my order even last minute changes. Jamie and her team got all of our flowers delivered with ample time for our getting-ready pictures and helped make it stress free. Thank you so much for all of your help to making our day so perfect!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Melissa J

Sabrina did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding! Everyone was drooling over our bouquets and the centerpieces and ceremony flowers were beautiful! I am a very indecisive person and Sabrina did a wonderful job helping me figure out what it was that I wanted.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Gretchen P

Everything was perfect. Sabrina was so helpful, and truly did an amazing job on our bouquets, centerpieces, and everything for our wedding ceremony and reception. Very good service and the flowers were stunning. Absolutely 100% will recommended them to anyone and everyone.... Read More They are also priced pretty reasonably.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Theresa B

Everything was absolutely perfect for our wedding. I had so many comments on how beautiful the bouquets were. Jamie was so easy to work with as well and knew exactly what I wanted. They even dealt with the venue that had nothing set up when they said they would. I couldn't... Read More have been happier. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Katie H

We loved working with Jamie to design the perfect bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding on June 25. Jamie had great ideas on colors and styles, and the arrangements she designed were just stunning. The flowers look fantastic in pictures, and they were even more gorgeous in... Read More person. They were the perfect touches for our special day. Plus, Jamie is warm, friendly, excited and evidently passionate about her work. She's responsive and organized, and makes the planning process fun.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Michelle R

I am SO glad I used Town and Country Gardens for the flowers at my wedding. I heard of them because my sister used them 6 years ago for her wedding and the flowers were beautiful then...let me tell you, they are still such a great florist with stunning arrangements and amazing... Read More people to work with! Jamie was so helpful throughout the whole process, even when I emailed her so many times, she was never bothered and always talked me through things. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I showed Jamie a picture of my favorite bouquet that she used for inspiration and the bouquets looked just like it! I was so happy with how all of the flowers turned out (centerpieces both short and tall, altar pieces at the church, pew flowers at the church, the boutonnieres, corsages and all of the bouquets) and I would recommend Town and Country Gardens to any bride looking for beautiful flowers with a decent price point!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Emma O

T&C Gardens and Sabrina did an incredible job with my wedding flowers! The planning meetings with Sabrina were very helpful. We looked through Pinterest together to get examples of what I envisioned for my wedding, and she took note of exactly what I wanted. I told her I LOVED... Read More flowers and wanted a "wow" bouquet, and T&C certainly delivered! I had T&C do my reception flowers and decor and everything was beautiful as well. Sabrina really listened to my concerns with centerpiece flowers blowing my budget, so we came up with creative, non-floral centerpieces for half of my tables. (Birch tree stumps with candle votives and eucalyptus leaves - gorgeous!) Everything was set up and looked perfect by the time we got to our wedding venue. The whole team really did an amazing job. Overall, stunning bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, cute/creative boutonnieres for the men (succulents and berries), and beautiful ceremony and reception decor. T&C really made my wedding beautiful. I received so many compliments on all my wedding flowers and reception flowers/decor, and I HIGHLY recommend T&C Garden for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Megan M

Our flowers from Town and Country Gardens were beautiful! They were great to work with and were able to make our vision for the day come to life. I loved my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets and the centerpieces and church floral arrangements were stunning. I would highly... Read More recommend Town and Country Gardens.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Sabrina is amazing! She is super patient, accommodating, creative, and honest. I changed my designs multiple designs and was on a strict budget, and Sabrina found a way to make everything come true while staying to my budget. I've called her probably a few too many times, but... Read More she would always listen and tell me her honest opinion of what she thought would look good and where money would be best well spent. She went above and beyond helping set up things that she didn't need to in order to make my wedding have special details. Her attention to detail was perfect and the day of the wedding flowers were even more beautiful and fresh that I could have imagined. Thank you making everything perfect, Sabrina!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Brittany S

Sabrina was my florist and completely made my vision come to life. I was stunned when we walked into the reception for the first time to see all of our beautiful center pieces. She offered suggestions on types of flowers based on the season (I was married on July 10), and... Read More overall was phenomenal! I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jessica R

It was such a pleasure working with Sabrina at Town & Country Gardens! She helped design my dream wedding. & coordinate the delivery. The flowers turned out even more beautiful then I could have dreamed of. I cant wait to work with Sabrina & Town & Country Gardens again!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Amy H

Jamie was wonderful to work with! She was so helpful during the planning process and made some great suggestions. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful the day of our wedding, even better than I imagined! She also made me a floral crown that I loved! She measured my head so it... Read More fit perfectly and made it exactly how I wanted. I would highly recommend going through them for wedding flowers. They are decently priced, incredibly friendly and very professional.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lindee S

Jamie was wonderful from Town and Country Gardens. She not only created bright, beautiful flowers at my sister's wedding in 2008 but the perfect flowers for my wedding too. They were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Jamie knows her flowers!! :) If you are looking... Read More for flowers for your wedding or any other occasion, Town and Country are a must! I, personally, will never go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alise K

Our wedding flowers turned out perfect! Sabrina was great to work with and she knew exactly what I wanted. They were greatly priced too. They made our day even more special!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Ashley K

Our florals for our wedding on Friday were absolutely perfect! Jamie worked with us the whole time to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and if I ever wanted to change anything Jamie did exactly what was asked. Our centerpieces and bouquets and corsages and... Read More everything were absolutely perfect and for a great price!!! Definitely worth the time to meet with Jamie and let her take care of your florals!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Marie D

Sabrina at Town & Country Gardens was amazing! I met her at a Wedding show at Cantigny (my venue), and we hit it off right away. She was very receptive to my ideas, and helped me negotiate down to a price that was more manageable (her initial quote was a little steep). Day of,... Read More the bouquets/boutonnieres arrived 2 hours early, which is better than late I suppose. The ceremony and reception flowers were gorgeous, exactly like what we had discussed at the consultation. I kept getting compliments on the centerpieces all night! If I had any negatives to add, it would be that the garden trellis they had set up at the altar apparently wasn't secured properly, as it fell down prior to the ceremony start. But the staff at Cantigny managed to fix it, and everything went off without a hitch. All in all, five stars! I can't say enough good things about Sabrina!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Ashley G

Words can not describe how perfect my wedding flowers were. I do not know much about flowers and had a few images saved. As soon as I showed Jaime and gave her control over what to order and how to put them together, she got to work. She made the most beautiful arrangements I... Read More have ever seen. I may be biased, but they were the most amazing wedding bouquets I have ever seen. She also helped my now husband with sending me a surprise matching floral arrangement on the morning of our wedding. I actually cried when they got delivered because my expectations were more than met.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Lindsey M

Town and Country Floral was awesome! I had meet with MANY MANY other florist and Jamie @ TCG was honest and very helpful in the decisions I made. I always thought I wanted baby's breath was bouquets and center pieces but Jamie told us that the smell may be "over powering" and... Read More "too much". She showed us what it would look like and smell abs I couldn't thank her enough for doing that before I actually made my decisions. We wanted to be different when it came to the boutonnière, since we got married NYE she took my idea and ran with it! We did noise markers for the groom and groomsmen they turned out AMAZING! We had 3 different centerpieces (tall) white hydrangeas (beach ball size) (medium) candelabras with blood red carnations (volleyball size) (small) Mercury vases with white hydrangeas (soccer ball size) and all bridesmaids boutiques were white FULL carnations (20-25 of them) the toss boutique had red roses and noisemakers in it EVERYONE said the best flowers they have seen!!!!! My boutique was to die for....(25-30) blood red roses wrapped in white satin with rhinestone accent and my grandfathers rosary intertwined throughout it! BEAUTIFUL and I couldn't have asked for a better war to incorporate him in my wedding! I would use TCG in Elgin again in a heartbeat!

Start a Conversation!