Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

219 Douglas Avenue, Elgin, IL

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Emma O

T&C Gardens and Sabrina did an incredible job with my wedding flowers! The planning meetings with Sabrina were very helpful. We looked through Pinterest together to get examples of what I envisioned for my wedding, and she took note of exactly what I wanted. I told her I LOVED... Read More flowers and wanted a "wow" bouquet, and T&C certainly delivered! I had T&C do my reception flowers and decor and everything was beautiful as well. Sabrina really listened to my concerns with centerpiece flowers blowing my budget, so we came up with creative, non-floral centerpieces for half of my tables. (Birch tree stumps with candle votives and eucalyptus leaves - gorgeous!) Everything was set up and looked perfect by the time we got to our wedding venue. The whole team really did an amazing job. Overall, stunning bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, cute/creative boutonnieres for the men (succulents and berries), and beautiful ceremony and reception decor. T&C really made my wedding beautiful. I received so many compliments on all my wedding flowers and reception flowers/decor, and I HIGHLY recommend T&C Garden for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Megan M

Our flowers from Town and Country Gardens were beautiful! They were great to work with and were able to make our vision for the day come to life. I loved my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets and the centerpieces and church floral arrangements were stunning. I would highly... Read More recommend Town and Country Gardens.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Sabrina is amazing! She is super patient, accommodating, creative, and honest. I changed my designs multiple designs and was on a strict budget, and Sabrina found a way to make everything come true while staying to my budget. I've called her probably a few too many times, but... Read More she would always listen and tell me her honest opinion of what she thought would look good and where money would be best well spent. She went above and beyond helping set up things that she didn't need to in order to make my wedding have special details. Her attention to detail was perfect and the day of the wedding flowers were even more beautiful and fresh that I could have imagined. Thank you making everything perfect, Sabrina!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Brittany S

Sabrina was my florist and completely made my vision come to life. I was stunned when we walked into the reception for the first time to see all of our beautiful center pieces. She offered suggestions on types of flowers based on the season (I was married on July 10), and... Read More overall was phenomenal! I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jessica R

It was such a pleasure working with Sabrina at Town & Country Gardens! She helped design my dream wedding. & coordinate the delivery. The flowers turned out even more beautiful then I could have dreamed of. I cant wait to work with Sabrina & Town & Country Gardens again!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Amy H

Jamie was wonderful to work with! She was so helpful during the planning process and made some great suggestions. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful the day of our wedding, even better than I imagined! She also made me a floral crown that I loved! She measured my head so it... Read More fit perfectly and made it exactly how I wanted. I would highly recommend going through them for wedding flowers. They are decently priced, incredibly friendly and very professional.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lindee S

Jamie was wonderful from Town and Country Gardens. She not only created bright, beautiful flowers at my sister's wedding in 2008 but the perfect flowers for my wedding too. They were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Jamie knows her flowers!! :) If you are looking... Read More for flowers for your wedding or any other occasion, Town and Country are a must! I, personally, will never go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alise K

Our wedding flowers turned out perfect! Sabrina was great to work with and she knew exactly what I wanted. They were greatly priced too. They made our day even more special!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Ashley K

Our florals for our wedding on Friday were absolutely perfect! Jamie worked with us the whole time to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and if I ever wanted to change anything Jamie did exactly what was asked. Our centerpieces and bouquets and corsages and... Read More everything were absolutely perfect and for a great price!!! Definitely worth the time to meet with Jamie and let her take care of your florals!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Marie D

Sabrina at Town & Country Gardens was amazing! I met her at a Wedding show at Cantigny (my venue), and we hit it off right away. She was very receptive to my ideas, and helped me negotiate down to a price that was more manageable (her initial quote was a little steep). Day of,... Read More the bouquets/boutonnieres arrived 2 hours early, which is better than late I suppose. The ceremony and reception flowers were gorgeous, exactly like what we had discussed at the consultation. I kept getting compliments on the centerpieces all night! If I had any negatives to add, it would be that the garden trellis they had set up at the altar apparently wasn't secured properly, as it fell down prior to the ceremony start. But the staff at Cantigny managed to fix it, and everything went off without a hitch. All in all, five stars! I can't say enough good things about Sabrina!

BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Ashley G

Words can not describe how perfect my wedding flowers were. I do not know much about flowers and had a few images saved. As soon as I showed Jaime and gave her control over what to order and how to put them together, she got to work. She made the most beautiful arrangements I... Read More have ever seen. I may be biased, but they were the most amazing wedding bouquets I have ever seen. She also helped my now husband with sending me a surprise matching floral arrangement on the morning of our wedding. I actually cried when they got delivered because my expectations were more than met.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Lindsey M

Town and Country Floral was awesome! I had meet with MANY MANY other florist and Jamie @ TCG was honest and very helpful in the decisions I made. I always thought I wanted baby's breath was bouquets and center pieces but Jamie told us that the smell may be "over powering" and... Read More "too much". She showed us what it would look like and smell abs I couldn't thank her enough for doing that before I actually made my decisions. We wanted to be different when it came to the boutonnière, since we got married NYE she took my idea and ran with it! We did noise markers for the groom and groomsmen they turned out AMAZING! We had 3 different centerpieces (tall) white hydrangeas (beach ball size) (medium) candelabras with blood red carnations (volleyball size) (small) Mercury vases with white hydrangeas (soccer ball size) and all bridesmaids boutiques were white FULL carnations (20-25 of them) the toss boutique had red roses and noisemakers in it EVERYONE said the best flowers they have seen!!!!! My boutique was to die for....(25-30) blood red roses wrapped in white satin with rhinestone accent and my grandfathers rosary intertwined throughout it! BEAUTIFUL and I couldn't have asked for a better war to incorporate him in my wedding! I would use TCG in Elgin again in a heartbeat!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Sabrina from a Town & Country Gardens was a pleasure to work with. Her experience in the industry is evident. She is very professional and a lot of fun to work with. Whatever your budget is she will help create your vision. Our romantic vision was created using a mix of Mercury... Read More vases, votives and candlesticks with flowers and accents. Simply Beautiful. Our guest were impressed as we had many inquires on where the flowers were from.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Alicia C

Town and Country did a great job with my wedding flowers for my November wedding! Jamie was great to work with and understood my vision right away. The flower color scheme was perfect for my snowy winter wedding day and I absolutely loved them! I would definitely recommend Town... Read More and Country Gardens for wedding flowers. So beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jessica S

Town and Country did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! My fiancé and I were a little nervous about choosing flowers because we had an idea of what we wanted, but we did not know the names of any flowers or plants. We brought our inspiration to Our first consultation and... Read More they really brought it to life. Our flowers were exactly what we wanted and even better than we imagined. We worked with Sabrina Bly, who was so professional and really listened to our ideas. She made great suggestions and helped guide us through the selection process. Her creativity and expertise turned our vision into reality. When I think back on our wedding, the

Most Beautiful Bouquets Ever!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Mary S

We're new to the Geneva, IL area and we really wanted to keep all of our wedding vendors local to support the community. Little did I know that by doing this, I would have the most beautiful and unique bouquets you could imagine. Town & Country Gardens was a Godsend! And... Read More working with Sabrina Bly was a total joy. She listened to my ideas, was completely engaged and excited about creating something unique and was more helpful than I ever expected. Sabrina took care of EVERYTHING. We ordered bouquets for the bridal party, flowers to present to our Mothers, corsages for several family members and boutonnieres for all the men. They were all perfectly designed, were delivered on time and were simply gorgeous. Thank you so much Sabrina!!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Morgan B

I can't say enough good things about Sabrina and Town and Country Gardens. I am definitely not a floral expert, so I had ideas in my head for my wedding day but didn't know half the names of the flowers, proper color names or anything like that, so we worked completely from my... Read More descriptions which can't have been easy! Sabrina helped to bring my ideas to life and worked to make everything exactly how I had imagined it. My flowers were absolutely flawless, and we had SO many compliments from our guests. Our reception flowers turned out better than I could have imagined. I also couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. I definitely recommend Town and Country Gardens to any bride looking for gorgeous flowers that are surprisingly affordable!

Fantastic work at a reasonable pricepoint!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Audrey H

I worked with Sabrina at T&C and she did an amazing job. I am not terribly familiar with flower types, but I showed her a couple of inspiration photos from pinterest and she knew exactly what we wanted, and did it within our budget! She was creative and flexible, and I highly... Read More recommend T&C to every bride!

Town & Country & Sabrina are FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

Sabrina from Town & Country handled all the flowers for my daughter's August wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. The flower designs were exactly what we wanted.....the flowers were absolutely gorgeous....Sabrina went way above the call of duty by doing lots of little... Read More extras for us.....and the cost was well within our budget. We laughed several times throughout our meetings and various correspondence with Sabrina, saying we thought she was as excited about "our wedding" as we were!!! We couldn't recommend her enough....she was absolutely fantastic!

So Pretty!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Rebecca W

We used Town and Country Gardens due to a recommendation from our reception hall. We couldn't have been happier. They did a beautiful job with all the bouquets. They were open to my suggestions and made them all come to life. We had a gorgeous arch for the ceremony made of... Read More willow branches with the wedding flowers woven in. We have received so many compliments on all the flowers. I would highly recommend Town and Country Gardens!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Jamie at Town and Country Gardens was wonderful to work with. I wanted arrangements that were not the standard flower arrangements for a wedding. Jamie worked with us on different possibilities and colors, and was incredibly responsive throughout the entire process. One of... Read More the talks of the wedding was the wedding "cake" made entirely out of flowers. It was so lovely and fit with the theme of the wedding perfectly. I couldn't be happier we chose Town and Country Gardens for our special day, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

We initially started off with a different florist. After a lack of communication and errors in our contract, we switched to Jamie at Town and Country Gardens. She was AWESOME! After one meeting, she knew exactly what I wanted and even helped in putting together what I envisioned... Read More for the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutineers/corsages. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets surpassed my expectations. I originally wasn't going to keep it, but decided to preserve it because I couldn't bear to part with it. The flowers were delivered on time, they were very fragrant and fresh and she even included a extra corsage and boutineer for just in case. I would recommend her to everyone and will use her in the future for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Renu M

Beautiful. We were married in Jan 2015 and used Town and Country florist in Elgin for our small wedding. We also rented a canopy. They did a beautiful job and everything was set up in time. We highly recommend them.

Excellent

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Kristin W

Sabrina helped me design and decorate ceremony space that guests could not stop raving about. She was flexible and willing to go the extra mile. Highly recomended.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Jodie S

Town and Country did a great job with our wedding flowers! Jamie was our florist and she did an awesome job. She quickly responded to all of my emails and answered all of my questions. She created bouquets and floral arrangements that were beautiful and classic. I absolutely... Read More loved everything that she created! They also offered great prices, as compared to other Chicago area florists. I was 100% satisfied with Jamie and T & C! Thank you for a beautiful wedding day. :)