Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

219 Douglas Avenue, Elgin, IL (847) 742-1135

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Jessica P

My husband and I worked with Sabrina for our wedding at The Haight on December 2nd. We could not begin to express how easy the process was and how happy we were with town and country gardens. Sabrina helped our vision come to life and knew exactly the look I was striving for. We... Read More got so many compliments on the bridesmaid bouquets and my bridal bouquet. Everyone was in awe of how gorgeous the burgundy peonies were and how large they were! Everything was set up so gorgeous and they were so wonderfully with the staff at the Haight. Sabrina always made sure to give me tips on how to deal with all the wedding stress as she just got married herself! She definitely put my mind at ease. My husband and I definitely would recommend them as your florist. The flowers were absolutely stunning and we could not have asked for anything better. My only complaint is that my bridal bouquet was hard to hold, but I cant even complain because it was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Sabrina and TCG!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Catherine R

Working with Jamie from Town and Country gardens was extremely stress free. I met with several florists before Town and Country, and I was extremely stressed out from their experiences. Jamie was the only one that listened to my vision without any preconceived notions. She made... Read More my ideas come to life, as she recommended flower choices to fit my winter color palette at a reasonable price. When everything arrived, everything was delivered with a healthy look and punctual with helpful labels. I loved working with Town and Country!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Erica N

We did not use them for centerpieces as we had made our own. They supplied all the flowers for my girls the guys and myself. The flowers turned out so beautiful and I wish I could keep them forever! The delivery was a little early which helped a great deal with my stress on the... Read More day of! Jamie was amazing to work with and always available when needed!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Mike N

Sabrina Tredup did a fantastic job helping us with the flowers we needed for our wedding! Even last minute requests were able to be granted! The flowers turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Ciara B

Sabrina from Town & Country is so talented! I will admit I was not very knowledgeable about flowers, so I was unsure of what exactly I wanted, besides from pictures on Pinterest. I showed Sabrina the pictures, and our colors, and she made our vision come true. She succeeded my... Read More expectations and within budget!! She was super accomodating and the flowers were just beautiful! We got countless compliments about our flowers. I highly reccommend Sabrina with Town & Country Gardens!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Melanie L

Sabrina went above and beyond to ensure that every last detail was perfect on our wedding day! She was always available if we had any questions or concerns, and her designs did not disappoint. We are incredibly pleased with our flowers from Town & Country Gardens. Thanks,... Read More Sabrina!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Michelle S

We loved our flowers for our August 2017 wedding! I really had no real vision for flowers, just that I wanted roses with some accents of lavender, since purple would be incorporated in the bridesmaid dress color. They turned out beautiful! Sabrina nailed it. Complete quality... Read More from T&C!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Ginny L

Easy & Fun Experience! I had made three appointments with three different florists. I left the first option overwhelmed, confused and completely lost in what I pictured for my wedding; I just thought this was normal. I realized after my meeting with Sabrina at Town and Country... Read More that this was not normal. Meeting with a florist for the first time does not need make you feel overwhelmed!! From the second I sat down with Sabrina, she made me feel like I was discussing my wedding with a friend. It was casual and it made me excited for my wedding day! Bridal Bouquet They say on your wedding day you are supposed to feel like best version of yourself. The flowers for our wedding could not have complemented the look I was going for anymore. My bouquet went with my bridal look perfectly! It MADE our wedding pictures! Decor I have heard that you are so happy to be done with all of the planning that you do not even notice the details at your own reception. Well I did. I noticed how unbelievably perfect they were. Everything was completed as discussed and looked absolutely amazing. I am still getting complements on how beautiful our reception was. Sabrina was even able to re-purpose the lanterns that lined our aisles as center pieces during dinner. Genius!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 nicole c

Town and Country Gardens was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. Sabrina was willing to sit down with us several different times and discuss our vision, as well as our wants and needs. Sabrina was able to show us several different ideas and incorporate exactly... Read More what we wanted into our day! The day of the wedding, we were in love with all of our flowers, aisle décor, and center pieces. They hit the nail on the head! I would definitely recommend TCG for all of your wedding floral needs!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Tess T

We are so glad we chose to use T&C Gardens for our wedding flowers! Sabrina was wonderful to work with and is very knowledgeable on wedding flowers. She helped me to design our centerpieces within my budget, which was a huge help for me. I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Kristin G

If you are in need of wedding flowers (or flowers for any occasion)...look no further...Town and Country Gardens in Elgin, IL is the BEST around. This was the absolute highlight of our literally brought the room to life, and by far the easiest of my "vendor... Read More partners" to deal with in working with Sabrina. I came in with nothing but a few ideas in my head, and she quickly worked her magic and pulled together the most gorgeous ideas off Pinterest and other online sites. On my wedding day, I wasn't the least bit worried about what to expect, and I was every bit amazed and thrilled when I saw them. Flowers are a huge expense, and Sabrina went out of her way to find ways to be efficient by moving lanterns with twinkle lights from the ceremony to the tables and repurposing the many bridesmaid bouquets as a few of the centerpieces down the very long head table. She knew when to tell me to pull back and where to add a little flower flair. There wasn't a thing I would change about my amazing arrangements. And I highly recommend the team at Town and Country Gardens...super talented and able to pull together amazing floral and lighting designs.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Amber M

Working with Town and Country Gardens was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. They brought my vision to life and the flowers and greenery was absolutely stunning! Sabrina at Town and Country Gardens was wonderful to work with. She's very friendly and... Read More professional. She was also very patient with me in my pre-wedding scattered brain state. :) I cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 AJ I

Sabrina at T&CG was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. She was flexible, personable, and creative. We felt like she really took in what sort of vision we had for our day and provided amazing insight into how to turn the vision into reality. We did garlands with... Read More white flowers interspersed for our winter wedding tables along with babies breath bouquets for the bridesmaids and a white and light-lavender colored bouquet for me. Honestly, I never made it into the shop to see the flowers in person before the big day, I trusted Sabrina that much! I was in love with how everything turned out in the end. She also never pressured me into getting anything that we didn't feel we needed or wanted and we came in under budget, which was great! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Jen C

I can't even remember the number of compliments we received on our wedding flowers. They were gorgeous, and Jamie made this process SO easy for us. She was a joy to work with and VERY knowledgeable. I highly recommend Town and Country Gardens for wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jacqueline J

My family has used Town and Country Gardens for my sister's wedding as well as my own! Jamie was wonderful to work with and made my vision a reality. I showed her pictures and she was able to replicate and/or modify them to fit my venue. Jamie was on maternity leave on the day... Read More of my wedding, but was still prompt in responding to my emails and left a team extremely prepared to take care of my event. Her crew did a wonderful job of setting up and tearing down on the day of, and I had so many guests compliment the flower arrangements and bouquets! I couldn't be more pleased with their work and would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Danielle S

Jamie just gets it! We only had one meeting, which lasted about 45 minutes. A week prior to our wedding we touched base on final table counts, last minute add-ons, etc. The end result was absolutely stunning. I can't believe Jamie turned our short convo and a few Pinterest... Read More pictures into reality, and a better version of what I had imagined. Our Day of Coordinator had worked with Jamie in the past and was excited to hear we had hired her for florals as Jamie "is a pro." This was such a stress-free decision!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Anne M

Jamie and her team were responsive and reliable, makes the process super easy. They also have unique offerings like wrapping fairy lights up the branches that were placed within the flower arrangement, those details really made the room feel special.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Katie F

Wedding planning is overwhelming and stressful. Town & Country Gardens eliminated the stress of flowers for me because they were super easy to work with and required so little of my attention/time. I went into the shop one time for a meeting with Jamie. I told her my color... Read More scheme and gave her a vague idea of what I wanted. I put a lot of trust in Jamie and let her do what she thought was best in her professional opinion. She did amazing. She was organized and called me the week before my wedding to run her thoughts by my and confirm the timeline. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and showed up on time. Jamie even called me on the wedding day to make sure everything was delivered and up to my standards. With all the headaches we've had with other vendors, we really appreciated the smooth process of Town & Country Gardens. Jamie responds to emails very promptly, was pleasant to work with, and gave me flowers that exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kelsey D

Jamie came highly recommended by our venue, (Medinah CC), so we thought we were in good hands. I came to the meeting prepared with many images of exactly what I wanted. However, throughout the meeting I kept getting the sense that Jamie wasn't getting the same vision that I... Read More had. To alleviate my fears, Jamie went out of her way to put on a trial for me the month before my wedding and let me see she just knocked it out of the park! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and more! My fears were put to rest and I couldn't wait to see the flowers on the big day. The contract was spelled out with explicit details and there was no way that anything could go wrong. The morning of the wedding, I saw my bouquet and the bridal party bouquets and my jaw dropped. Most of the roses have brown dead petals. Additionally, my bouquet was done completely wrong. On the contract we had paid for a 12 inch completely ivory bouquet and the one that showed up was 8 inches and had a lot of blush in it. Thankfully, our wedding planner got in touch with the shop and they fixed my bouquet (there wasnt enough time for the bridesmaid bouquets though). Then, I walked into the ballroom at our reception and my jaw dropped and I couldn't stop crying. It wasn't at all what I wanted. We had two different table designs that alternated between tables. Table design 1, the tall arrangements, had a bright pink rose in it that didn't match any of the other decor. I had shown her and had been shown by her the lightest blush rose that she said would be used. On the other table design, we had been shown that there would be four equal and large flower arrangements with candles intermixed. There were two decently sized vases on that table and then the other two vases had maybe two roses in it max. That was once again, not what we were shown in the trial. The day of the wedding, our wedding planner ran into Jamie while she was setting up in the ballroom and told her that the flowers did not match the contract and was not what I wanted. Our wedding planner had come to the trial and knew what we had wanted exactly. Jamie dismissed her concerns at that time, when she would have had plenty of time to fix our floral arrangements before I would have seen them and known there was an issue. The contract was crystal clear. The trial was what we wanted. Where could town and country have gone wrong? I had nightmares about it for weeks until Jamie finally called to apologize. Jamie was super sweet and did feel badly about what had happened. However, nothing can fix what she did or the lack of what she did on our wedding day. Our contract spelled everything out to a tee - if the designers had just looked at it before sending the flowers out, anyone would have been able to fix it. Clearly, town & country floral never did that. Jamie really was so sweet and I don't believe that she purposefully meant to mess this up. However, nothing can take back the fact that our wedding flowers were not even close to what I had wanted. The reason I wrote this review is because if one good thing can come from this, it is that I never want another bride to feel the way that I did due to Town and Country Floral on my wedding day. Every bride deserves to have their dream flowers. I know a lot of people have had wonderful experiences with Town and Country and I do believe that they mean well, but please be weary if working with Town and Country future brides.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Rhian W

Sabrina went above and beyond my expectations! I had no idea what my flowers were going to look like, just had a slight idea from the Pinterest photos I had shown her. When my flowers were delivered the day of the wedding I was absolutely blown away. The bouquets were full and... Read More huge and vibrant! I could not have asked for better quality or service.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 mary s

Working with Jamie and the team at Town & Country made our wedding planning seamless. Very responsive with emails and answered all of our questions. I really put my faith into Town & Country since I wasn't very opinionated and they blew us all away with their work. The quality... Read More and quantity of flowers was amazing. Best choice we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Cristen S

Highly recommend Town and Country Gardens! Jamie was so easy to work with and understood our vision perfectly. I️ was nervous that the flowers would not come out how I️ was picturing them, but they exceeded my expectations. I️ am so happy that we chose Town and Country and... Read More definitely plan on working with them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jordan M

The absolute best! Jamie was extremely helpful and knew exactly what look we were going for. Her team’s work is absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments throughout the night. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Cristin B

I worked with Jamie at Town and Country Gardens. She was FANTASTIC. I know pretty close to nothing about flowers and honestly didn’t care too much about the type of flowers for my wedding day. I went in there and said “these are my colors and what everything else looks like”... Read More and she took off with her creativity. She started googling pictures of flowers to show me and had examples of everything. I saw her vision and the day of my wedding the flowers showed up and I was floored. All my girls were impressed and I got so many compliments about them! I didn’t want to get rid of ANYTHING the next day. Thank you so much for helping make my day beautiful, Jamie!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ali C

Jamie was great to work with! I brought in pictures of my bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, flower girl flowers, boutonnieres, and centerpiece ideas and she was able to bring my vision to life! Very knowledgeable about the business and had good suggestions for substitutes. What... Read More made everything even better was that it was all within my budget! I would recommend her and Town and Country Gardens to everyone :)