Town and Country Gardens

Elgin, IL

Town & Country Gardens - wedding and event decor

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

219 Douglas Avenue, Elgin, IL

BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Ashley G

Words can not describe how perfect my wedding flowers were. I do not know much about flowers and had a few images saved. As soon as I showed Jaime and gave her control over what to order and how to put them together, she got to work. She made the most beautiful arrangements I... Read More have ever seen. I may be biased, but they were the most amazing wedding bouquets I have ever seen. She also helped my now husband with sending me a surprise matching floral arrangement on the morning of our wedding. I actually cried when they got delivered because my expectations were more than met.

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Jodie S

Town and Country did a great job with our wedding flowers! Jamie was our florist and she did an awesome job. She quickly responded to all of my emails and answered all of my questions. She created bouquets and floral arrangements that were beautiful and classic. I absolutely... Read More loved everything that she created! They also offered great prices, as compared to other Chicago area florists. I was 100% satisfied with Jamie and T & C! Thank you for a beautiful wedding day. :)

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Anne W

We worked with Sabrina for our flowers. She was very helpful throughout the process, even giving me advice about items other than flowers. Our flowers were gorgeous, and the process of selecting them could not have been more simple, and fun! I highly recommend their services!... Read More Their new location in Elgin is very nice - we even got a tour of the facility, and saw where our flowers would be arranged. Very pleased!

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Alishia N

I'm so happy I chose this florist for my 5/17/14 wedding. Jamie was super easy to work with, very flexible, and truly cares about the brides/families she works with. I also enjoyed that she was willing to work within my budget and then exceeded expectations with the end... Read More result. They provided all bouquet, boutonnieres, ceremony flower decor, and reception flower decor....and it was all beautiful! And still looked beautiful at the end of the night! Thank you so much for helping to realize my vision and for helping to make our day even more special! ---Alishia and Paul

Great bouquets and Center Pieces

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Carina

Town and Country Gardens did an amazing job with our wedding. I was very nervous since I live out of state and was not able to pick my flowers and center pieces in person, however Jamie was so great to work with. She was easy to get in touch with and understood my vision. She... Read More made wonderful suggestions and all of the flowers and center pieces were beautiful.

I Loved My flowers

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Melissa P

T&C Gardens was the best choice ever. A family business who really puts their hearts into things. Andy was great, our flowers were so beautiful. I really felt like family from the moment I walked in. Andy was very patient as I wasn't sure what I wanted when I walked in. He gave... Read More us many different options and pointers on where we should spend our money and where it wasn't really necessary to splurge. I was so happy with everything. We will definitely go back for all of our family flower needs!

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Alison K

Town and Country Gardens did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! Jamie was a joy to work with, she really tried her best to work with my budget. She knew exactly what I wanted, even when I didn't know the name of the flowers I wanted!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Mary R

Jamie was extremely easy to work with and had great ideas! We kind of just told her our colors and what we were looking for and she just ran with it!! I honestly had no idea what any of the flowers were going to look like until the day of the wedding, as I just went with her... Read More recommendations. The only thing we were not thrilled with was one of the leaf choices which were on the centerpieces and boutineers, as they looked beautiful in the beginning and then wilted quickly. I actually pulled it off my my husband's! However, that was also based on the fact that we just ran with whatever. Overall...I could not be happier with the work of T&C Gardens! I would recommend them to anyone, the flowers were just perfect, especially the bridal bouquet and centerpieces, which were my favorites!!

Couldn't Have Asked for Anything More!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Jaime G

Jamie at Town and Country Gardens made choosing flowers a breeze! I came to her with a vision for our fall themed wedding and she brought it to life! We received so many compliments! Professional, reliable, personable and extremely talented! We really couldn't have asked for... Read More anything more!

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Christine H

My flowers for everyone were absolutely beautiful and my boquet was stunning

Great Job

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Jessie P

I loved the creativity of the staff at T&C Gardens. Jamie did an excellent job creating centerpieces just and I had imagined and made my wedding flowers pefect. They were reasonably priced and very easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend them!

Amazing!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Sharon S

I had no idea of what I wanted for my flowers. Jamie worked with me and did everything I asked. She was very patient and very nice. I changed things three diffrent times and everytime she did as I had asked. I cannot be happier on how the flowers look I will remeber the always.... Read More I am very happy!

Exceptional

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Julie M

Anton Englemann is nothing short of a creative genious! My flowers were absolutely stunning. He and his staff go out of their way to accomodate. Everyone was amazed and my guests are still raving about the flowers. They exceeded my wildest expectations. It was an honor to... Read More have them as part of my day!!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Amelia M

My flowers were exactly what I wanted! They were beautiful and we received A LOT of compliments. Jamie was fantastic- she was always available and always responded quickly to any inquiries I had. I gave a photo for my bridal bouquet but not for my bridesmaids bouquets-- no... Read More photo didn't matter. All of the bouquets were exactly what I wanted. She did a great job executing my vision. I would come to her (& TCG) again in a heartbeat!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Kadima P

I agree with the reviews posted! Jamie was so easy to work with, she had wonderful suggestions but wasn't pushy and didn't get offended or try to steamroll me if I wanted to change things. She is straight forward and goes with what you want while adding her own flair to it to... Read More make sure it matches you and your wedding. She was also so helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the day went smoothly and the details were taken care of. She worked with me on budget and was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. The end result were beautful, vibrant and whimsical flowers, exactly like I wanted and better!

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Tracy

The flowers turned out AMAZING! They were so great to work with, very punctual and were very easy to work with. I had one vision of the flower and Jamie was honest and said that it may not work the way I want. She them gave me another sugestion of colors and a different way... Read More for all the girls flowers. They looked great with the girls dresses!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Beautiful Flowers!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Ashley C

I was a little worried when it came to flowers. I don't know a whole lot about them and had an idea of what I wanted but that was about it. Jamie Power, the wedding consultant put me so at ease. She took me through step by step for each aspect of flowers (boquets, boutinears,... Read More arrangements, etc) and showed me pictures and samples and photos from previous weddings. We were able to narrow it down to the flowers I loved and she was able to do all my flowers at a price I could afford. They never try to sell you into anything above your budget and will instead help you get the most value for your dollar. My flowers were absolutely stunning! The way they were arranged and the color variations were exactly what I had hoped for. I received so many compliments on them. She took some of my ideas for my "rustic" wedding theme and incorporated them into the bouquets and everything just went together so well. I would definitely definitely recommend this florist to any bride looking. The service was fantastic as well. The girls from the shop arranged everything at the banquet hall perfectly. I couldn't come up with a single complaint even if I tried. Definitely go with Town and Country Gardens if you want people talking about your flowers for weeks to come after your wedding! =)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Danielle M

Jaimie (our event coordinator through T&G) was absolutely wonderful! She easily saw the visions in my head and helped make them happen for the big day. We were working with a rather small budget and she helped accomodate us and give us the best flowers we could get for our... Read More money!

Mixed review

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Katie S

The bride's/bridesmaids' bouquets were BEAUTIFUL, but the groom's/groomsmen's boutonnieres were already starting to look a little dead when they arrived (brown edges, petals falling off...). The wedding coordinator was super friendly, knowledgable, and flexible. And the flowers... Read More were delivered on time.

Great flowers, people, & prices!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Jackie B

Town and Country Gardens provided me with my wedding flowers, including my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, mothers, grandmother, special roses, church flowers, groom's boutonniere, and centerpieces. They exceeded my expectations and were so reasonable with their price. The... Read More pictures they had at the consultation helped me decide what I wanted for my bridesmaids bouquets and they were a hit! They have so many choices, and they really did a wonderful job at everything.

June 23, 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Cynthia F

Our wedding flowers were so lovely! Jamie was wonderful to work with. She was able to quickly decipher what I was looking for and made some really great suggestions that we were really happy with. She worked with us to make sure we stuck to our budget, making substitutions... Read More where needed, while maintaining the aesthetic we were looking for. Our flowers arrived on time to each of the locations and looked beautiful!

absolutely beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Sarah K

Jamie did an absolutely perfect job on the bouquets for my wedding!! My bouquet lasted the whole night (and even the following week) without looking dried out or brown. The bridesmaids loved their bouquets and I was told their bouquets also lasted the whole week too. The... Read More flowers were arranged so perfectly. I was so happy when they were dropped off and I got to see them at the church. The delivery was awesome too -- they came 10 minutes early. (I've had friends with flowers showing up after photos for their weddings and this definately was not the case here.) They were also very great with price compared to other vendors in the area. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Melanie S

When I saw my flowers, my jaw dropped! They were literally the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I have ever seen at a wedding. The centerpieces were flower balls and they lasted over 6 days after the wedding! The flowers were very bright and of excellent quality. I... Read More would highly recommend this florist to everyone! After getting quotes at several florists, I found this one to be very reasonably priced. This florist made my wedding day less stressful because I could count on them to set everything up and have it where I needed it on time. I LOVED this company!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Ashley B

Jamie was fantastic to work with when it came to putting together the flowers for our wedding! She worked with us on price and made adjustments in different areas to be sure that we got everything we wanted within our budget! The flowers were gorgeous! Delivered on time and they... Read More were fresh, bright, well put together bouquets and they even lasted for a week and a half after the wedding! We got numerous compliments on our flowers and the color scheme. We couldn't have been more happy with Town and Country Gardens! Highly recommend! :)

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 2/11/2012 Jaclyn G

I loved my flowers!!! Jamie was awesome, she knew exactly what we wanted. Many of my friends have used Town and Country Gardens for their weddings and their flowers were gorgeous! So when it was time for my wedding their was no doubt in my mid as to who I was going to use for... Read More flowers. I was so happy with Jamie and her staff, they did the flowers for both my ceremony and reception. It was beautiful, memorable, and worth every penny! You cannot go wrong with Town and Country Garden.