Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

219 Douglas Avenue, Elgin, IL (847) 742-1135

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kelsey D

Jamie came highly recommended by our venue, (Medinah CC), so we thought we were in good hands. I came to the meeting prepared with many images of exactly what I wanted. However, throughout the meeting I kept getting the sense that Jamie wasn't getting the same vision that I... Read More had. To alleviate my fears, Jamie went out of her way to put on a trial for me the month before my wedding and let me see she just knocked it out of the park! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and more! My fears were put to rest and I couldn't wait to see the flowers on the big day. The contract was spelled out with explicit details and there was no way that anything could go wrong. The morning of the wedding, I saw my bouquet and the bridal party bouquets and my jaw dropped. Most of the roses have brown dead petals. Additionally, my bouquet was done completely wrong. On the contract we had paid for a 12 inch completely ivory bouquet and the one that showed up was 8 inches and had a lot of blush in it. Thankfully, our wedding planner got in touch with the shop and they fixed my bouquet (there wasnt enough time for the bridesmaid bouquets though). Then, I walked into the ballroom at our reception and my jaw dropped and I couldn't stop crying. It wasn't at all what I wanted. We had two different table designs that alternated between tables. Table design 1, the tall arrangements, had a bright pink rose in it that didn't match any of the other decor. I had shown her and had been shown by her the lightest blush rose that she said would be used. On the other table design, we had been shown that there would be four equal and large flower arrangements with candles intermixed. There were two decently sized vases on that table and then the other two vases had maybe two roses in it max. That was once again, not what we were shown in the trial. The day of the wedding, our wedding planner ran into Jamie while she was setting up in the ballroom and told her that the flowers did not match the contract and was not what I wanted. Our wedding planner had come to the trial and knew what we had wanted exactly. Jamie dismissed her concerns at that time, when she would have had plenty of time to fix our floral arrangements before I would have seen them and known there was an issue. The contract was crystal clear. The trial was what we wanted. Where could town and country have gone wrong? I had nightmares about it for weeks until Jamie finally called to apologize. Jamie was super sweet and did feel badly about what had happened. However, nothing can fix what she did or the lack of what she did on our wedding day. Our contract spelled everything out to a tee - if the designers had just looked at it before sending the flowers out, anyone would have been able to fix it. Clearly, town & country floral never did that. Jamie really was so sweet and I don't believe that she purposefully meant to mess this up. However, nothing can take back the fact that our wedding flowers were not even close to what I had wanted. The reason I wrote this review is because if one good thing can come from this, it is that I never want another bride to feel the way that I did due to Town and Country Floral on my wedding day. Every bride deserves to have their dream flowers. I know a lot of people have had wonderful experiences with Town and Country and I do believe that they mean well, but please be weary if working with Town and Country future brides.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Rhian W

Sabrina went above and beyond my expectations! I had no idea what my flowers were going to look like, just had a slight idea from the Pinterest photos I had shown her. When my flowers were delivered the day of the wedding I was absolutely blown away. The bouquets were full and... Read More huge and vibrant! I could not have asked for better quality or service.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 mary s

Working with Jamie and the team at Town & Country made our wedding planning seamless. Very responsive with emails and answered all of our questions. I really put my faith into Town & Country since I wasn't very opinionated and they blew us all away with their work. The quality... Read More and quantity of flowers was amazing. Best choice we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Cristen S

Highly recommend Town and Country Gardens! Jamie was so easy to work with and understood our vision perfectly. I️ was nervous that the flowers would not come out how I️ was picturing them, but they exceeded my expectations. I️ am so happy that we chose Town and Country and... Read More definitely plan on working with them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jordan M

The absolute best! Jamie was extremely helpful and knew exactly what look we were going for. Her team’s work is absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments throughout the night. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Cristin B

I worked with Jamie at Town and Country Gardens. She was FANTASTIC. I know pretty close to nothing about flowers and honestly didn’t care too much about the type of flowers for my wedding day. I went in there and said “these are my colors and what everything else looks like”... Read More and she took off with her creativity. She started googling pictures of flowers to show me and had examples of everything. I saw her vision and the day of my wedding the flowers showed up and I was floored. All my girls were impressed and I got so many compliments about them! I didn’t want to get rid of ANYTHING the next day. Thank you so much for helping make my day beautiful, Jamie!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ali C

Jamie was great to work with! I brought in pictures of my bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, flower girl flowers, boutonnieres, and centerpiece ideas and she was able to bring my vision to life! Very knowledgeable about the business and had good suggestions for substitutes. What... Read More made everything even better was that it was all within my budget! I would recommend her and Town and Country Gardens to everyone :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ashley F

My flowers were GORGEOUS! They did everything for the wedding and Sabrina and her team were wonderful and helpful! My guests told me how much they loved our greenery garland on our tables and my bouquet as well!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda C

Sabrina at TCG was amazing to work with and captured our floral vision perfectly. They were awesome at staying within our budget but producing jaw dropping florals at the same time. Sabrina was great to work with and even sent me some text pictures of what I could do for my... Read More centerpieces. I really appreciate the work that went into our florals.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Morgan V

Town and country gardens was recommended by our venue and I am very happy we went with their recommendation. It's always helpful when your vendors have worked together in the past. The only negative thing I have to say is the communication outside the meetings weren't the best.... Read More Our first appointment was forgotten about and emails weren't always responded to but my wedding venue was absolutely beautiful because of the florals. Sabrina knew exactly what I wanted when I was unable to fully describe my vision. She made us a beautiful arch for our ceremony and the center pieces really brought the room to life. I am a big fan of communication but even with the few mix ups I was confident in their work and it ended up better than I imagined! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kathleen H

Sabrina did such an amazing job! She was so pleasant and wonderful to work with right from the planning meeting up to the wedding day. She took my vision and brought it to life and made it better than I could have ever imagined. All the flowers were amazing- especially my... Read More bouquet and she paid so much attention to detail. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Sabrina

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Nicole K

I can’t say enough good things about Town and Country Gardens. They made our wedding day so incredibly beautiful. Sabrina was so easy and wonderful to work with. She took all my ideas and perfectly executed them into reality. I absolutely loved my bouquet and my husband got LOTS... Read More of compliments on his boutonnière. The flowers for our reception were my favorite! All our tables were decorated with greenery and mini flowers on gold centerpieces. It was so unique and I’m so appreciative that Town & Country Gardens put it all together. Flowers were one of the most important priorities to me at our wedding and I’m so glad we went with Town & Country Gardens. Thank you for making our wedding day so magical!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Brittany B

They were amazing! They worked with our budget. Flowers were amazing. They didn't have a flower I wanted in my bouquet and fixed it for me immediately! Very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Heather P

We worked with Sabrina at Town & Country Gardens. She was very easy to work with. She was a great listener in order to understand our ideas and she was great from a communication standpoint. She was incredibly organized regarding which flowers needed to be delivered where and at... Read More what time. I absolutely loved all of the flowers for the wedding day as well!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Colleen H

We worked with Jamie from Town and Country Gardens and she did a beautiful job. Town and Country Gardens was very affordable and all the bouquets, centerpieces, and aisle decor were more beautiful than I could've imagined! I wish I could've made my bouquet last forever! Jamie... Read More really brought my vision for my wedding to life and I'm so glad I hired Town and Country Gardens.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Annie B

TCG did an incredible job for my wedding! Great service and beautiful product!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kristin W

We are so glad that we used Town and Country as our florist and couldn't have been happier with them. We worked with Sabrina, and she was professional and so helpful in the planning process. She offered so many suggestions and helped to make what we were envisioning come to... Read More life. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. We received so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces-- everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kristen L

We had all flowers for our wedding and reception from Town and Country. Our bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! The large flower displays from our ceremony looked great and they even stayed and moved them into our reception area. I would highly recommend... Read More them for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lesley P

T&C absolutely knocked it out of the park when it came to the flowers for our wedding. Jamie was such a joy to work with (even when my mom and I changed our mind multiple times) and she asked all the right questions so she could make our vision come to life. Not only were all... Read More the bouquets BEAUTIFUL, they were large and smelled amazing. When we walked into our reception venue, we honestly were both speechless, because of how grand the flowers made everything looked. Jamie absolutely understood the look I was going for and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so much T&C for making our wedding fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Erin R

T&C were so wonderful to work with! Jamie had wonderful ideas and was able to customize bouquets and centerpieces exactly as I dreamed (they actually turned out better!) They are so flexible with any budget you bring them and are very open to changing arrangements and adding... Read More tables at the last minute! Their flowers were breathtaking and I wish I could have had an unlimited flower budget! Would definitely recommend them to everyone and use them again for any floral need!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nicole R

Sabrina did an amazing job with my flowers. I could not have imagined them more beautiful - from the first time I met her she listened to my vision and the end result showed that she understood it perfectly! She was a pleasure to work with and absolutely delivered a fantastic... Read More product at a very reasonable price point. Highly recommend Town and Country.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kelly T

We found T&C through researching our wedding venue (which was right next door!) and I thought it was too good to be true to have an amazing florist next to a spectacular venue but dreams really do come true! :) We worked with Jamie and she was truly amazing. She was very... Read More responsive and super helpful in making sure we had florals for everything we needed (and things that I didn't even know I needed!). The flowers really did make our wedding a day we'll always remember -- I am even trying to press some of them because they were so pretty that I wanted to keep them!! She stopped by while we were getting ready to make sure everything looked great and to see if we needed anything else. I was really blown away to see all the beautiful arrangements come to life -- it was almost like she could see into my mind what I was picturing! I'll definitely be keeping T&C's phone number nearby for all our future party Floral needs.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Karen G

We worked with Sabrina from T&C. She had great ideas for our daughter's wedding. Her suggestions for the bridal party bouquets after seeing the bridesmaid dresses were perfect. The flowers were fresh and the greens displayed beautifully on tables and an arbor that was used for... Read More the ceremony. It was a beautiful displayed canvas for a beautiful day.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jill I

If you are getting married in the Chicago Suburbs, look no further, you've found your florist!!! Town & Country Gardens was amazing beginning to middle to end. Jamie totally GETS IT. Her artistic vision (& prices) are unmatched. Multiple people told me I had the prettiest... Read More wedding flowers they had ever seen. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Dani W

Our flowers were beautiful...but not exactly what I had envisioned. Centerpieces were on the small side and my bouquet was not the shape I had requested but thankfully Jamie stepped it up and did some last minute tweaking to make everything beautiful!