Town and Country Gardens

Elgin, IL

Town & Country Gardens - wedding and event decor

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

219 Douglas Avenue, Elgin, IL

BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Ashley G

Words can not describe how perfect my wedding flowers were. I do not know much about flowers and had a few images saved. As soon as I showed Jaime and gave her control over what to order and how to put them together, she got to work. She made the most beautiful arrangements I... Read More have ever seen. I may be biased, but they were the most amazing wedding bouquets I have ever seen. She also helped my now husband with sending me a surprise matching floral arrangement on the morning of our wedding. I actually cried when they got delivered because my expectations were more than met.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Lindsey M

Town and Country Floral was awesome! I had meet with MANY MANY other florist and Jamie @ TCG was honest and very helpful in the decisions I made. I always thought I wanted baby's breath was bouquets and center pieces but Jamie told us that the smell may be "over powering" and... Read More "too much". She showed us what it would look like and smell abs I couldn't thank her enough for doing that before I actually made my decisions. We wanted to be different when it came to the boutonnière, since we got married NYE she took my idea and ran with it! We did noise markers for the groom and groomsmen they turned out AMAZING! We had 3 different centerpieces (tall) white hydrangeas (beach ball size) (medium) candelabras with blood red carnations (volleyball size) (small) Mercury vases with white hydrangeas (soccer ball size) and all bridesmaids boutiques were white FULL carnations (20-25 of them) the toss boutique had red roses and noisemakers in it EVERYONE said the best flowers they have seen!!!!! My boutique was to die for....(25-30) blood red roses wrapped in white satin with rhinestone accent and my grandfathers rosary intertwined throughout it! BEAUTIFUL and I couldn't have asked for a better war to incorporate him in my wedding! I would use TCG in Elgin again in a heartbeat!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Sabrina from a Town & Country Gardens was a pleasure to work with. Her experience in the industry is evident. She is very professional and a lot of fun to work with. Whatever your budget is she will help create your vision. Our romantic vision was created using a mix of Mercury... Read More vases, votives and candlesticks with flowers and accents. Simply Beautiful. Our guest were impressed as we had many inquires on where the flowers were from.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Alicia C

Town and Country did a great job with my wedding flowers for my November wedding! Jamie was great to work with and understood my vision right away. The flower color scheme was perfect for my snowy winter wedding day and I absolutely loved them! I would definitely recommend Town... Read More and Country Gardens for wedding flowers. So beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jessica S

Town and Country did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! My fiancé and I were a little nervous about choosing flowers because we had an idea of what we wanted, but we did not know the names of any flowers or plants. We brought our inspiration to Our first consultation and... Read More they really brought it to life. Our flowers were exactly what we wanted and even better than we imagined. We worked with Sabrina Bly, who was so professional and really listened to our ideas. She made great suggestions and helped guide us through the selection process. Her creativity and expertise turned our vision into reality. When I think back on our wedding, the

Most Beautiful Bouquets Ever!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Mary S

We're new to the Geneva, IL area and we really wanted to keep all of our wedding vendors local to support the community. Little did I know that by doing this, I would have the most beautiful and unique bouquets you could imagine. Town & Country Gardens was a Godsend! And... Read More working with Sabrina Bly was a total joy. She listened to my ideas, was completely engaged and excited about creating something unique and was more helpful than I ever expected. Sabrina took care of EVERYTHING. We ordered bouquets for the bridal party, flowers to present to our Mothers, corsages for several family members and boutonnieres for all the men. They were all perfectly designed, were delivered on time and were simply gorgeous. Thank you so much Sabrina!!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Morgan B

I can't say enough good things about Sabrina and Town and Country Gardens. I am definitely not a floral expert, so I had ideas in my head for my wedding day but didn't know half the names of the flowers, proper color names or anything like that, so we worked completely from my... Read More descriptions which can't have been easy! Sabrina helped to bring my ideas to life and worked to make everything exactly how I had imagined it. My flowers were absolutely flawless, and we had SO many compliments from our guests. Our reception flowers turned out better than I could have imagined. I also couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. I definitely recommend Town and Country Gardens to any bride looking for gorgeous flowers that are surprisingly affordable!

Fantastic work at a reasonable pricepoint!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Audrey H

I worked with Sabrina at T&C and she did an amazing job. I am not terribly familiar with flower types, but I showed her a couple of inspiration photos from pinterest and she knew exactly what we wanted, and did it within our budget! She was creative and flexible, and I highly... Read More recommend T&C to every bride!

Town & Country & Sabrina are FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

Sabrina from Town & Country handled all the flowers for my daughter's August wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. The flower designs were exactly what we wanted.....the flowers were absolutely gorgeous....Sabrina went way above the call of duty by doing lots of little... Read More extras for us.....and the cost was well within our budget. We laughed several times throughout our meetings and various correspondence with Sabrina, saying we thought she was as excited about "our wedding" as we were!!! We couldn't recommend her enough....she was absolutely fantastic!

So Pretty!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Rebecca W

We used Town and Country Gardens due to a recommendation from our reception hall. We couldn't have been happier. They did a beautiful job with all the bouquets. They were open to my suggestions and made them all come to life. We had a gorgeous arch for the ceremony made of... Read More willow branches with the wedding flowers woven in. We have received so many compliments on all the flowers. I would highly recommend Town and Country Gardens!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Jamie at Town and Country Gardens was wonderful to work with. I wanted arrangements that were not the standard flower arrangements for a wedding. Jamie worked with us on different possibilities and colors, and was incredibly responsive throughout the entire process. One of... Read More the talks of the wedding was the wedding "cake" made entirely out of flowers. It was so lovely and fit with the theme of the wedding perfectly. I couldn't be happier we chose Town and Country Gardens for our special day, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

We initially started off with a different florist. After a lack of communication and errors in our contract, we switched to Jamie at Town and Country Gardens. She was AWESOME! After one meeting, she knew exactly what I wanted and even helped in putting together what I envisioned... Read More for the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutineers/corsages. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets surpassed my expectations. I originally wasn't going to keep it, but decided to preserve it because I couldn't bear to part with it. The flowers were delivered on time, they were very fragrant and fresh and she even included a extra corsage and boutineer for just in case. I would recommend her to everyone and will use her in the future for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Renu M

Beautiful. We were married in Jan 2015 and used Town and Country florist in Elgin for our small wedding. We also rented a canopy. They did a beautiful job and everything was set up in time. We highly recommend them.

Excellent

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Kristin W

Sabrina helped me design and decorate ceremony space that guests could not stop raving about. She was flexible and willing to go the extra mile. Highly recomended.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Jodie S

Town and Country did a great job with our wedding flowers! Jamie was our florist and she did an awesome job. She quickly responded to all of my emails and answered all of my questions. She created bouquets and floral arrangements that were beautiful and classic. I absolutely... Read More loved everything that she created! They also offered great prices, as compared to other Chicago area florists. I was 100% satisfied with Jamie and T & C! Thank you for a beautiful wedding day. :)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 John A

We used Town & Country in Elgin as our florist, and we could not be happier with our decision! Jamie and her team were wonderful, from our very first meeting we were so comfortable with them. Our flowers turned out absolutely beautiful, exactly what I envisioned. They were... Read More delivered on time, to two locations, and they were set up perfectly. Stunning arrangements, great service, and a very professional staff!

Best in bridal flowers

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Claudia G

We worked with Sabrina and couldn't be any happier! Worked in anything we needed and as the bride I didn't have to do anything... They took care of everything and were on time! Will use them for everything.

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Anne W

We worked with Sabrina for our flowers. She was very helpful throughout the process, even giving me advice about items other than flowers. Our flowers were gorgeous, and the process of selecting them could not have been more simple, and fun! I highly recommend their services!... Read More Their new location in Elgin is very nice - we even got a tour of the facility, and saw where our flowers would be arranged. Very pleased!

Very beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Anne W

Perfect Flowers From The Perfect Florist!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Lisa M

My flowers were GORGEOUS!!! Town & Country Gardens (Jamie) did such an amazing job on them. From the moment we sat down with Jamie to look at our options I knew they were the florist for us. I picked out a few ideas in pictures of what we wanted and they made the flowers for... Read More my wedding even better than the pictures. My alter and table arrangements were full of fresh beautiful flowers and perfectly arranged. My bouquet was perfect as well as my bridesmaids. TCG came early enough to make sure we had our flowers for pictures and then came later to set up the reception hall so that all the flowers stayed fresh and beautiful the whole evening. Their prices were awesome and less than what we thought they would be for the amount of flowers we wanted. I highly recommend them for your wedding. Perfect flowers from the perfect florist!

5 plus stars

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 melissa s

Very friendly and the flowers were so fresh and amazing. Easy to work with, showed on time and did all the set up of the flowers too.

Breathtaking Flowers and Phenomenal Customer Service!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Christy W

Truly a stunning and beautiful experience! I chose Town & Country Gardens because of Jamie! When I first met her at a wedding show, she reminded me of one of my best friends..she just had a great personality and seemed to be very detail oriented - just like my friend is! So... Read More so so happy we went with T&C. I am sooo picky and I LOVE flowers. I wanted a lot of flowers at our wedding, but wanted to also stay within our budget. Working with Jamie on this was a breeze. If I needed to add anything or take anything away - she was always so cheery and so quick to re-do our contract. I had changes up until the last moment and she was always professional and so super sweet. I just adore her!! I brought in so many inspiration pictures and believe me when I tell you that Jamie got everything PERFECT!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED EVERYTHING that she put together and arranged for us. We had this elaborate cake table where the cake was resting on a bed of flowers and it was just SO gorgeous the way she did it!! We also wanted our initials in flowers (huge ones) for the entrance to the church and they were beyond beautiful!! I wanted them to last forever!! We even hung them up the next morning at my MIL's house for our brunch. I could go on and on - but working with Jamie was one of the best experiences and one of the best decisions I have ever made. She is just lovelyyyyy and I would recommend her a million times over!!

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Kelly K

We worked with Jamie at Town & Country. I told her my budget from the start and she made sure I was able to get exactly what I wanted within the the budget. The flowers were beautiful, they took care of all the details and made sure I had nothing to worry about the day of the... Read More wedding. So happy I chose to work with them!

Beautiful wedding flowers

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Briana C

I received so many compliments on my flowers! Guests and even my bridesmaids were asking me what flowers I had and how gorgeous the colors were. My wedding theme was a "peacock" color type theme. My flowers had lime greens and beautiful blues with a hint of purple. My... Read More centerpieces were breathtaking as well! My guests made it a point to tell me how much they enjoyed it and thought they were beautiful. I was so pleased with how everything turned out. Jamie took the time to listen to my vision and delivered it. Thank you for adding to my special day!!!

Perfect flowers for our perfect day

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Natalie G

Jamie at Town & Country Gardens was wonderful! She was quick to respond to all emails and phone calls and took care of everything we needed. Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL and exactly what we wanted!