Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

219 Douglas Avenue, Elgin, IL (847) 742-1135

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Colleen H

We worked with Jamie from Town and Country Gardens and she did a beautiful job. Town and Country Gardens was very affordable and all the bouquets, centerpieces, and aisle decor were more beautiful than I could've imagined! I wish I could've made my bouquet last forever! Jamie... Read More really brought my vision for my wedding to life and I'm so glad I hired Town and Country Gardens.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Annie B

TCG did an incredible job for my wedding! Great service and beautiful product!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kristin W

We are so glad that we used Town and Country as our florist and couldn't have been happier with them. We worked with Sabrina, and she was professional and so helpful in the planning process. She offered so many suggestions and helped to make what we were envisioning come to... Read More life. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. We received so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces-- everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kristen L

We had all flowers for our wedding and reception from Town and Country. Our bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! The large flower displays from our ceremony looked great and they even stayed and moved them into our reception area. I would highly recommend... Read More them for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lesley Q

T&C absolutely knocked it out of the park when it came to the flowers for our wedding. Jamie was such a joy to work with (even when my mom and I changed our mind multiple times) and she asked all the right questions so she could make our vision come to life. Not only were all... Read More the bouquets BEAUTIFUL, they were large and smelled amazing. When we walked into our reception venue, we honestly were both speechless, because of how grand the flowers made everything looked. Jamie absolutely understood the look I was going for and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so much T&C for making our wedding fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Erin R

T&C were so wonderful to work with! Jamie had wonderful ideas and was able to customize bouquets and centerpieces exactly as I dreamed (they actually turned out better!) They are so flexible with any budget you bring them and are very open to changing arrangements and adding... Read More tables at the last minute! Their flowers were breathtaking and I wish I could have had an unlimited flower budget! Would definitely recommend them to everyone and use them again for any floral need!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nicole R

Sabrina did an amazing job with my flowers. I could not have imagined them more beautiful - from the first time I met her she listened to my vision and the end result showed that she understood it perfectly! She was a pleasure to work with and absolutely delivered a fantastic... Read More product at a very reasonable price point. Highly recommend Town and Country.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kelly T

We found T&C through researching our wedding venue (which was right next door!) and I thought it was too good to be true to have an amazing florist next to a spectacular venue but dreams really do come true! :) We worked with Jamie and she was truly amazing. She was very... Read More responsive and super helpful in making sure we had florals for everything we needed (and things that I didn't even know I needed!). The flowers really did make our wedding a day we'll always remember -- I am even trying to press some of them because they were so pretty that I wanted to keep them!! She stopped by while we were getting ready to make sure everything looked great and to see if we needed anything else. I was really blown away to see all the beautiful arrangements come to life -- it was almost like she could see into my mind what I was picturing! I'll definitely be keeping T&C's phone number nearby for all our future party Floral needs.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Karen G

We worked with Sabrina from T&C. She had great ideas for our daughter's wedding. Her suggestions for the bridal party bouquets after seeing the bridesmaid dresses were perfect. The flowers were fresh and the greens displayed beautifully on tables and an arbor that was used for... Read More the ceremony. It was a beautiful displayed canvas for a beautiful day.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jill I

If you are getting married in the Chicago Suburbs, look no further, you've found your florist!!! Town & Country Gardens was amazing beginning to middle to end. Jamie totally GETS IT. Her artistic vision (& prices) are unmatched. Multiple people told me I had the prettiest... Read More wedding flowers they had ever seen. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Dani W

Our flowers were beautiful...but not exactly what I had envisioned. Centerpieces were on the small side and my bouquet was not the shape I had requested but thankfully Jamie stepped it up and did some last minute tweaking to make everything beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Daniel T

Jamie did a superb job with our flowers. Some people attempted to talk us out of hydrangeas, but I'm glad they didn't, because they turned out beautifully! Jamie made things very easy for us, which is especially great, since we were living out of town while planning a Chicago... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Ashley T

As an out of state bride, I had to choose all my vendors without meeting them before the wedding, and I am SO glad we chose Jamie as our florist. I never did get to meet her, yet I think she remains our favorite vendor from out entire wedding. When I first started looking for a... Read More florist, I sent a few emails out and waited for replies. Jamie replies quickly - usually within a few hours, if not sooner! She sent me some photos of her work and it was exactly what I had in mind. I changed my ideas at least 5 times and she was always incredibly accomadating and patient, and even gave her advice and opinions when I wasn't sure on some things I wanted. If money is an issue, she will go out of her way to come up with a proposal that works for your budget, and one of my favorite things about Jamie was her willingness to repurpose flowers for more than one use (and the pricing!!). When I showed up on my wedding day, our flowers were waiting for us in the bridal suite - everything clearly labeled and sitting in fresh water for us. They were STUNNING. Words cannot describe how well Jamie put together the exact bouquets I wanted without ever even meeting me. I knew she'd do a good job, but I never expected them to be THAT close to what I wanted. Our guests complimented the flowers throughout the entire evening and several even asked if they could take some of the flowers with them because of how pretty they were. In addition, I recommended Jamie to two of my friends getting married (before we had our wedding) and now they cannot wait for their big day after seeing our flowers this past weekend! If you're looking for a florist, don't bother researching. Contact Jamie and let her handle the rest!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Gina R

I met with Jamie from T&CG in October after my original florist closed her business. Jamie took over so professionally and exceeded my expectations. She made my visions come to life. My flowers and decor were absolutely stunning!!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Ellie B

Overall, I would give T&C a pretty good review. Our meetings leading up to the wedding seemed easy and they understood what I wanted for our big day. However, the day of the wedding, the flowers came and the colors were all wrong. Same idea (wild flower/hand tied) but had reds... Read More as opposed to purple and blue that I'd asked for. They were able to take them back to remove some of the red and return them to me before pictures which I am SO grateful for but I also don't think it should have happened in the first place. Despite providing a picture of exactly what I wanted, they still didn't look how I wanted them to. I would recommend asking for a bouquet sample. Several florists offer a sample of your exact bouquet before the wedding so that is a great option! Overall, I gave them a 4/5 because the prep meetings were good and everything came on time and to the right location. They were also super apologetic and made the rush fix work. I just would recommend triple checking that they know exactly what you want, especially if you are spending quite a bit on floral, as most brides do :)

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jay H

We worked with Sabrina for our wedding in May 2016. We lived out-of-state and Sabrina was always responsive and helpful. We weren't quite where to begin and she gave us great guidance. We ended up with absolutely beautiful centerpieces and flowers for the wedding party and... Read More parents. T&C took care of bringing us all of the appropriate flowers before the ceremony, set up everything for the ceremony and then a smooth transition into the reception. No hiccups. Complete professionals. Sabrina was the best!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Val C

I absolutely loved how easy T&C was to work with. I am the furthest thing from a flower expert, and Sabrina did a fantastic job bringing my vision to life!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Stephanie H

The flowers for my autumn wedding were absolutely stunning - all thanks to Sabrina from Town & Country Gardens!! I received so many compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces at my wedding. I met with Sabrina at the Geneva location for an initial meeting, and from that point... Read More on I knew I wanted to work with her for my wedding. She had great recommendations without being overbearing or trying to up sell me at all. I had some requests/changes in the last 2 weeks leading up to the wedding, and those were taken care of with ease. I know if I need any flowers moving forward for an event I would certainly contact Sabrina again! I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Karen K

The flowers for my daughter’s wedding were even better than I had imagined. The bride’s bouquet of dark red roses, black berries and white calla lilies was spectacular. Jamie Lea Power was great in helping the bride realize her vision for the wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katy F

My husband and I had a good of an idea of what we wanted for our wedding flowers, but we wanted to keep within a manageable budget. Sabrina really helped us do that to bring our vision to life and even exceeded our expectations! When we received the flowers the morning of the... Read More wedding I realized I made a mistake of how many grandmothers would need a corsage and we ended up being one corsage short. I called Sabrina right away and she had one quickly made and sent over. The service could not have been better and the flowers were gorgeous the entire day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristen B

I am normally not a "flower person", but I absolutely loved the flowers that Jamie put together for my wedding!! It was exactly what I was looking for and at a reasonable price. She worked with me to stay under my budget. I am so happy to have picked T&C for my flower... Read More arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristen H

Working with Jamie at Town & Country Flowers was a wonderful experience. I was able to show her a picture that I found on pinterest and she was able to re-create the flowers for our wedding. She described everything that was in the bouquet and it was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elena W

When we went in to get a quote, we were treated very well and I didn't feel pushed into anything more than what I wanted. My vision for my flowers was very simple, and the woman was very helpful with suggestions and didn't pressure me to get anything more than my original plan.... Read More Overall, a very positive experience!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Meagan W

Jamie & her team are OUT OF THIS WORLD amazing. From the very beginning, Jamie was able to put together the vision that I had in my head only by seeing a bunch of photos that didn't really make sense. She was awesome at responding to me quickly and absolutely nailed our wedding.... Read More Seeing our room for the first time actually took my breath away, they were that good. I would recommend Jamie and her team a million times over!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Emily H

Town and Country did the flowers for our wedding and did a fantastic job. Jamie was wonderful to work with -- she was super flexible and was able make my vision from multiple Pinterest photos come to life. We got so many compliments on the flowers! I highly recommend to any... Read More bride!