Book Your Wedding with Town Manor on the Lake

A classic wedding venue with a contemporary charm, Town Manor on the Lake Bed & Breakfast is known for its unsurpassed beauty, ambiance, and award winning 5-star guest service. Conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando, this lakeside treasure provides everything a couple needs for a true, all- inclusive wedding ceremony and reception. Built in 1933, this historic estate sits majestically on a hilltop overlooking pristine Lake Juliana. With its wrought iron gates, a winding brick pathway, acres of gorgeous gardens and a Victorian ceremonial grand gazebo, there are no shortage of breath taking vistas for your stunning wedding photos.

The Ballroom. Our Crystal Ballroom is built almost entirely of glass to enhance your experience in a casual yet elegant environment and take advantage of the formal gardens and lakeside entertainment areas. Your guests will appreciate the best of both worlds as they marvel at all the gorgeous scenery while being pampered in air conditioned comfort.

The Grand Gazebo. Upon entering a heart shaped archway, you will encounter our lush English garden and Italian park benches. Overlooking the sparkling lake, our red roofed Victorian Gazebo is framed by 100-year-old Royal Oak trees. There is simply not a better outdoor ceremony spot.

As a bed and breakfast, Town Manor on the Lake also has four guest-room accommodations on-site which embrace the charm and beauty of a vintage Florida home. Many couples and their guests like to stay before and after the celebration to make it a truly memorable experience.

Town Manor on the Lake Bed & Breakfast offers a true all-inclusive, turnkey ceremony and reception location. Whether you live in Central Florida or are a destination wedding couple, Town Manor wants to make your wedding planning fun and stress-free. We provide complimentary wedding coordination as well as our unique, online tool called “Keys of the Kingdom.” This allows you to go online and plan all your details with our wedding professional regardless where you may be in the world. This complimentary feature is just one of the many reasons that Town Manor is a Knot Hall of Fame winner.

Our executive culinary team have years of experience in creating a custom menu that will have your guests coming back for seconds. There are a variety of options including a seated dinner, chef-attended action stations, a tapas reception or savory hors d'oeuvres. In addition to our signature pink champagne, we offer a variety of bar options and craft beer selections.

Town Manor on the Lake Bed and Breakfast offers a selection of all-inclusive wedding packages. These packages include:

• Food and beverage
  • Professional wedding coordinator
  • Day-of management

Grand depart in our 1929 Model A with chauffeur

Bed and Breakfast Accommodations for your guests

Private and exclusive use of the Venue. Your guests are the only guest on property

The “Keys to the Kingdom” - Town Manor’s virtual online planning tool.

Complimentary bridal dressing accommodation and personal assistant

Invitation inserts and valet parking.

Signature Pink Champagne

Once in a lifetime experience….PRICELESS!

Our historic lakefront family estate awaits you!

Now that you have seen the hotels and experienced what everyone else does, it's time to experience the Town Manor difference. Built in 1933, our historic lakefront estate specializes in a true "ALL INCLUSIVE" special event, personalized to your vision and budget. Our Dream Team includes an executive chef to design your menu, pastry chef to create your dream cake, DJ to personalize your playlist & all decor to bring in your style & personalities. Best of all, complimentary wedding coordination is provided, from this moment forward including day of management. Complete weddings starting at $6850.00 Let our family take care of your family behind the gates of our pristine lakefront gardens. Come see why Town Manor is ranked in the top 2% of the nation & the Knot's Hall of Fame inductee!!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

585 State Road 559, Auburndale, FL (863) 984-4008

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Michael D

My wife and I cannot say enough how much Nandy and everyone at Town Manor did for us. We were incredibly stressed about planning a wedding to the point we considered just running to Vegas. Reluctantly we made a list of venues and set up appointments. This was our first stop.... Read More After meeting Nandy and touring Town Manor we cancelled the rest of the appointments because it was perfect. The team's energy and passion showed throughout the entire experience. They handled everything for us down to giving us templates to fill out. For the items we wanted customized they handled it with ease. The venue is beautiful, the food delicious, and the cake, let's just say I can't wait to eat the rest on our 1-year anniversary. Not only do you not have to track down 10 vendors, but the Manor does every service above and beyond. Our Guests are still commenting on how impressed they were. On the wedding day we didn't have to lift a finger. It ran like clockwork and we had an amazing time with no stress. On top of all that the prices were incredibly reasonable. Highly recommend!!

2017-06-15T15:37:46 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, Michael. We are so happy that you joined our Town Manor family. We wish you two the happiest of days!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Timothy W

Our day was a fairy tale! When I read the reviews online, I had no clue that our day would be so magical. For two grooms, Nandy and her team went above and beyond to be sure that everything was perfect! The food was fantastic and our guests are still talking about how... Read More gorgeous everything was and how the evening flowed. Nandy and team did not miss a single beat! From the time we first met with her until the end of the event, the staff at Town Manor consistently exceeded our expectations. I thought they were joking about Manor Magic, but it's all true...I would recommend Town Manor and especially the Town Manor Team, to anyone that asks. It has almost been a year and we are still taking in every moment.

2018-01-11T15:06:00 Response from the vendor

You two are awesome! Thank you so much for that kind review :) We still love think back to your wedding and how perfect it was. We really appreciate you trusting us with your wedding even when planning some of it from afar!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Tammie C

Nandy and her team are such amazing people! My wedding day was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing if I could. They kept everything organized and moving along nicely even though my pictures after the ceremony took a little longer than planned. The day before my wedding was... Read More also my birthday and right before we cut the cake, they surprised me by bringing out a cupcake and having everyone sing Happy Birthday. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the food exquisite, and the staff are the friendliest and most helpful people I think I have ever met. The prices are very reasonable and affordable and you more than definitely get your money's worth. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help me plan and be part of one of the most happiest days of my life.

2016-12-19T16:52:32 Response from the vendor

That is what we live for... making dreams come true for birthday girls who are also the bride. We celebrate the gents too!!! Your birthday brought fabulous news this year....getting married and moving to a new state....and even more to come. Send us pictures of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Wade C

From the moment you step foot on to the manor property you will hear one phrase over and over and that is “manor magic”. Well if the manor is magical then Nandy and Emily were our fairy godmothers. When you speak to couples about their wedding day they will express feeling many... Read More emotions, excitement, nerves, happiness, and for some stress. Those couples that felt stress on their wedding day clearly were not under the watchful eye of Nandy and Emily. My wife and I are not planners by nature in fact other than having a color for the bridesmaids dresses we had nothing in mind for our wedding day. Seeing the Manor on the Knot led us to want to check it out, it was the first and only venue we toured. When we arrived on our tour day we quickly noticed the stunning lake and how tranquil the manor is. We knew at first glance that this location was destined to be apart of the happiest day of our lives. Having no idea what went into planning a wedding or even where to start Nandy took us under her wing, and guided us from the first day we met all the way until our guests had left the reception. During the planning of our wedding every request we had was promptly addressed, and every problem was quickly figured out. This leads me to our actual wedding day. We were told what time to arrive, and were permitted to bring both of our dogs for wedding photos which was awesome (They even got a wedding gift!!) Once the ceremony started I knew that Nandy wouldn’t let me do anything embarrassing, and she kept everything right on schedule. There wasn’t a problem or issue that she had not already addressed and made potential contingencies for. Emily was right by my wife’s side to attend to anything that she needed or wanted. Emily had a calming presence about her that helped my wife to know that everything was taken care of and she could simply enjoy her big day. Truth be told no matter how many weddings you participate in, your own wedding will be a blur. Nandy and Emily were there to help keep everything running smoothly. The food was amazing and everyone really enjoyed the build your own taco bar, as well as all of the other selections we had picked for our guests. The reception hall was beautiful and had plenty of room for all of our guests to fit comfortably. The Music was perfect and their wasn’t a dull moment on the dance floor, everyone was entertained and happy! It’s a little over a month later and our guests are still finding things to compliment. My wife and I could not have in our wildest dreams imagined the manor staff being able to take a couple who had no idea what they wanted in a wedding, and help us to have the greatest evening we have ever had together. If you are not like us and you know exactly what you want Nandy will make everything you have ever dreamed of come true! The cake we had was perfect and exceeded our expectations it was absolutely beautiful and tasted even better! Nandy and her staff love challenges and if you can dream it they will do everything humanly possible to make it happen! Overall we are so thankful for meeting Emily and Nandy. We will always look back on our wedding and know that Manor magic is real, and our fairy godmothers helped keep us stress free. Which allowed us to enjoy not only our day but also the process leading up to it as well! Thank you! Wade and Mallory

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Kathryn M

My husband and I got married here on December 16th, 2017- a "Winter Wonderland" wedding! It was truly a dream. Nandy, Emily, Don, and their team did such a great job putting everything together for us. With Elliott and I not being the "DIY" types, the "all-inclusive" aspect of... Read More Town Manor was awesome. The sunset lasted forever making the photos even more breathtaking than we expected. All of our guests have ranted and raved about the venue ever since.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Lisa L

Victor and I had a stunning and unforgettable wedding all thanks to the fabulous one and only Nandy. Having gone through quite an emotional time in the past sixth months leading up to our big day, she was a godsend. We are so grateful for how incredibly well Nandy and her... Read More wonderful team had organized the wedding for us. From the food to the cake, decor to lighting, music to surrounding and ceremony to reception; everything was orchestrated far beyond our expectations. I, personally, want to thank Nandy and Emily for their expertise and care. I remember having caught the flu four days prior to the main event, but we absolutely had to meet one last time for the final walk-thru. I looked like death in my bathrobe with cough drop wrappers stuck in my hair. Nandy was not afraid to see me. She gave me strength to soldier through, and I got better in two days. And still she gave us complimentary champagne to toast at our wedding. Seriously, who does that?! Leading up to the event, Nandy surprised me again with an elegant fruit platter paired with strawberry champagne in my sweet bridal suite. Emily was by my side every minute, and I appreciated her so much! She was truly a gem. After our wedding, Victor and I received several compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was- even our photographer was amazed. We're just so happy that we chose Town Manor to be our one-stop venue. Every bride should have a wedding planner, and it's not easy to find one. Nandy understands that it's not only about getting the venue booked and feeding guests food as there are countless detailed things that make a huge difference in this special occasion. She has what it takes to come up with creative and magical ideas, and can foresee problems from all angles. Simply put, Nandy delivers. Our wedding was beautiful, but it was perfect with a touch of Manor magic. Thank you so much. Love, Lisa and Victor

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Chelsea R

Thanks to Town Manor for giving us the best wedding we could ask for. The planning was much easier than I expected because they took care of everything from the cake to putting up and taking down all our decor! I had so many people throughout the night telling us how beautiful... Read More our wedding was and the venue in general. Nandy even helped me find a belt to use with my wedding dress when I accidentally left my ribbon at home! They do everything they can to make sure the day goes as smooth as possible. <3

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Paola M

Everything was perfect! I didn’t have to worry about anything and they listened to what I wanted and it was like I had do e everything myself. Loved it Nandy and her staff were wonderful!

2018-01-11T15:06:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that we were able to make your wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kimberly W

LOVE Town Manor!!! Nandy was amazing to work with and far exceeded our expectations. She ensured everything was how we wanted it and made our dream a reality. The flow of every transition, from ceremony to reception to eating to toasts to cutting the cake to the send off were so... Read More smooth and well organized. Nandy is so on point with everything... even the decorations in the reception were stunning. And the food and cake are delicious. Highly recommend Town Manor for your wedding. It's incredible!

2017-08-22T16:41:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kim! It was so amazing to have you two spend your day with us. Your kind words are what we do it all for! The flow of your wedding was perfect and I'm so glad that you had an incredible day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Lori B

Nandy, From the minute I pulled up to Town Manor I was struck by its beauty. However, it was when you gave me a tour of the grounds that it sealed the deal for me. When we rounded the corner of the gardens, and I saw the beautiful gazebo with the lake in the background, it... Read More took my breath away. I just wanted to say thank you for making my wedding so worry free. I told you what I wanted, and you pulled it together. You took care of everything from the table cloths to the music. Oh, not to mention, the fabulous food. My sister is still taking about the food! Thank you Don and Lori

2017-08-17T20:02:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Don and Lori for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and making your wedding dreams come true!!! Please stay in touch :) - The Dream Team

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Erin M

My husband and I just were married at Town Manor on the Lake on Saturday, May 6th. The day was a Fairy Tale come true! The location was absolutely breathtaking! The food was outstanding! Nandy was a dream to work with---she was patient with all of my Bride-to-Be Questions;... Read More and made sure that all of my requests became reality! All of my guests were RAVING about the location, staff, food, and ALL of the details of our special day! I HIGHLY recommend Town Manor on the Lake!!! You will definitely fall in love with this location for your special day!!!

2017-05-17T09:19:17 Response from the vendor

What a fairy tale wedding - from the very beginning! We loved your special touches - especially the retiring of your M&M guy. Great trade as you have the sweetest man for ever more. No one will forget that fabulous bridal entrance either!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Amanda Y

From the very beginning, Nandy and the staff at Town Manor made us feel so special even though we wanted a very small, intimate wedding. It really was such a blessing to find a gorgeous, all-inclusive venue, on a beautiful lake, where we had to do very little work on our own... Read More part. Talk about value! What a relief as we were planning our wedding in less than 2 months time! Our guests just raved about the venue and staff, all things went as planned on our wedding day, and we were able to just relax and enjoy the very, very special moments. And talk about details! Everything from the delicious cake, down to the linen on the tables, it was just divine. We cannot thank Town Manor enough for making our romantic dreams come true for our one-in-a-lifetime day! We will most definitely be returning to the venue in the future to stay at the Bed & Breakfast for Anniversaries to come!

2017-03-20T13:32:40 Response from the vendor

We will be awaiting your return visit with open arms. You made it easy for everything to come together quickly with out any hiccups. Every time I reached out to you with the next step you were right on it! You definitely get that the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Tracy P

My husband and I had our wedding at the Town Manor on 10-21-2016. It was by far the best venue I have ever seen. I knew it was the place for us the minute we pulled up. Nandy had greeted us and I have to say she is just amazing. From the beginning to the end she was always there... Read More to answer any questions and to calm the very nervous bride. lol. Our pictures (which was very important me) were perfect. This place is so beautiful. Our wedding was at 4:00. WOW. It could not have been a better day. We got pictures in the sun, sunset and evening pictures all in a 3 1/2 hour window. AMAZING. Our guests complimented so much on the beauty of our venue. Our cake was exactly designed as we requested. The music and DJ (Nandy's Husband) was spot on. We hired a photo booth as well to add to the fun and Nandy was a huge help with that as well. We spoke many times by phone, email, and text. Every time, she answered all my questions or concerns and every time she calmed my nerves. Nandy is exactly where she belongs she was born for this. What an AMAZING woman. It truly is the place where dreams come true.

2016-12-19T16:37:27 Response from the vendor

Now I feel like the "blushing bride" with your sweet and kind words. It was truly my pleasure to spend all of those months planning the big day for you and Lee. Smiles from Nandy

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Leesa P

Nandy and her staff are very helpful and accommodating from start to finish. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect! The atmosphere and ambiance is breathtaking!!! The views from the lake are stunning. We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding. Everyone their... Read More said it was the perfect wedding and perfect venue, one guest even said she has been to many weddings and ours was "the most beautiful one she has ever been to!" Thanks for everything Nandy and team. This will be a day I will never forget!!!

2016-12-19T16:41:29 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was perfect and a big reason for that, was you make the perfect couple. Remember, at your very first visit I said, "your wedding would be the one talked about for years to come?" Woo Hoo.... Your guests are saying that very thing.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Tiffany F

Words cannot express how wonderful and beautiful our experience at town Manor was!!! Everything we could ever want or dream came to life in the most beautiful scene we've ever seen! I highly recommend town Manor for any events. You will not be disappointed, the food is... Read More amazing in the champagne is to die for!!! We can't wait to set up our next event what town Manor.

2016-12-19T16:43:13 Response from the vendor

Nor can we.... don't make us wait too long before you come back for a visit. It truly was a Happily Ever After Wedding day. Thanks for sharing it with you new Town Manor family. Lots of love, Nandy and the Dream Team.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Kim B

The minute I drove into the driveway I got chills and I just knew that I wanted to have my wedding my here . Nandy ,Don , Nancy and staff were all attentive and amazing. Nandy took care of everything. Our wedding day was October 22,2016. Our guests said that this was the best... Read More wedding venue that they have ever been too. Everything was perfect, my wedding cake was beautiful the food was delicious and the sunset was amazing. It was difinely a magical experience. I would definitely recommend the Town Maor to every bride and groom looking for a venue.

2016-12-19T16:47:51 Response from the vendor

You couldn't have said it any better. I tell so many of our couples, that when they enter the gates of Town Manor, you will feel the love and know this is exactly where you belong. You are the perfect example of just that. Wishing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brittany B

My (now) wife and I were looking for a venue that was beautiful, personable, all-inclusive and had upfront pricing. Town Manor accomplished all of this, but also so much more. Upon our first visit in meeting Nandy (owner/point of contact/orchestrator of all things wedding at... Read More Town Manor), we knew this was where we were getting married. Our package included the ceremony, officiant, cake, food, champagne toast, DJ, B&B accommodations after the reception and so much more. Nandy had a timeline for when all items necessary for the wedding needed to be complete. I can't say how much stress it took off of our shoulders to have a simple email with a gentle reminder that another milestone, such as sending invitations, was due. By the day of the wedding, we felt confident that everything was coordinated, taken care of and paid for. Our officiant, Nancy, couldn't have been more perfect and worked so hard to perfect our vows. Our DJ, Don, made sure our guests were dancing and engaged. The food served was hands down the best meal I've ever had at any wedding. Our server, Jessica, was attentive toward our every need. Our cake looked like it could have been on the cover of a upscale wedding magazine and tasted even better. At the end of the night, we retired to our suite and did not have to worry about clean up. We woke up and shared what felt like a 4-star breakfast with my parents (guests at the bed and breakfast on the far end of the house - less awkward than it sounds!). I know a lot of couples walk away from a wedding regretting how much they spent; my wife and I walked away not wishing we had changed a thing. Our day (and next morning) was absolutely perfect. We felt like we were truly part of the Town Manor family and will definitely spend future anniversaries at their B&B. Thank you Nandy, Don, Nancy, and all other staff at Town Manor that made our day possible.

2016-12-19T16:56:42 Response from the vendor

You captured it all. That is exactly what a Manor wedding is all about....Its celebrating your love. Thank you for mentioning by name so many of our special Dream Team members. It takes a "village" and we have the best one, right here. Now you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Emily G

Our wedding at Town Manor was everything we hoped it could be! Nandy, Don and the rest of the Town Manor crew did an excellent job helping ensure our special day turned out perfect. Everything went smoothly and the little details were taken care of for us. The food and cake were... Read More absolutely delicious! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue for both the ceremony and reception. The whimsical garden nestled on lake Juliana made the perfect back drop for saying our "I Do's." We even had a special baby squirrel crash our wedding...and pictures! Our guests were dazzled and so were we. Thank you for everything!

2016-12-19T17:04:04 Response from the vendor

"Rocky" the baby squirrel is still entertaining us as he makes special appearances from time to time. Love the photo taken of the two of you with Rocky on Nick's shoulder. That is definitely going down in the Manor history books. That is the only... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Shadequa W

We just recently had our wedding over the weekend on September 17th. It was magical and alot more than i could have hoped for too! Nandy is a darling and she really knows how to put together a wedding. Her and the town manor team will spare you most of the stress and headache... Read More that comes with throwing a wedding. Nandy was hand and foot with us the entire way from the cake, to the music, and to the food. One of my favorite things from the wedding was the food! The majority of our family is from Jamaica and also the Bahamas so we were most concerned about the cuisine for the night but honestly the food turned out to be one of the biggest hits amongst everyone. I could not recommend this place enough as the perfect wedding venue. It is an all in one wedding package with all the bells and whistles to make you feel like king and queen on your day!

2016-12-19T17:11:10 Response from the vendor

What a fabulous time chef had designing that awesome menu for you and your family to enjoy. I know you were passionate to create an authentic dining experience for your family who travel so very far to share this day with you. Woo Hoo! IT... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Kelli B

Our wedding at Town Manor was perfect. From the beginning till the end, Nandy made everything easy, and caused us no stress. The staff during the event was great. Our day was truly magical. We were being very selective, but as soon as we saw Town Manor we knew it was the venue... Read More we had been looking for! Tom & Kelli Nugent

2016-12-19T17:15:14 Response from the vendor will definitely know when you are a Manor couple and we will too. The moment you walked into the grand parlor that very 1st visit...I saw it all over your faces. The Manor Magic can't be hidden! It was an absolute privilege and delight... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Keri P

What a wonderful wedding we had at Town Manor. When we toured the venue we had this feeling we'd be celebrating our big day here. We couldn't have been happier, it was a perfect day and the planning was so easy and stress free! We went with the highest package and added on an... Read More extra hour and we are SO glad we did as we needed it!! The food was outstanding (so I was told) and our cake was better than we could have dreamed! The setting for the ceremony is also breathtaking and there is some Magic around because even though it was a warm spring day it didn't feel hot during the ceremony! There were a few minor details that were missed but weren't enough to even consider giving the manor a negative review. We were given a plate of food after pictures and the first dance and I wasn't hungry and asked several times for a to go box of everything from our buffet and was told no problem but never got it at the end of the night. Instead we got a pasta dish (which was delicious) but we had a tapas style reception and some of the food look unreal! Also, the dock makes for BEAUTIFUL pictures but it needs to be maintained a little better. There were cobwebs and bird poop on it. My photographer actually cleared out some cobwebs so we could take some great pictures out there. Overall, it was a fantastic night we'll never forget and Nandy is always quick to respond and help guide you through decisions.

2016-12-19T18:05:25 Response from the vendor

Manor Magic was definitely in the air that day. We are so glad that you were thrilled with your Big Day to celebrate both of you. Your guests were delightful and so gracious and complimentary. Playing the National Anthem for Tim was a sweet gesture... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Our beautiful wedding at Town Manor was amazing, it was a dream come true for me and my husband. Everything came together so easily. Nandy was amazing and so helpful, their team at Town Manor was amazing, we could not have asked for more. Our whole family and friends loved... Read More everything from the garden wedding to the reception. The music that played as I walked down the aisle was so amazing and perfect. From the time I got there and stepped out of my car it was amazingly perfect. I would not change a thing about my experience at Town Manor and would recommend it to everyone getting married. I'll always remember the day I called and talked to Nandy she described the perfect wedding to me before I even told her what I wanted, it was like she knew just what I wanted before we ever met.

2016-12-19T18:18:20 Response from the vendor

That puts a smile on my face to hear you say. Town Manor is our family estate, celebrating its 83rd year but each and every wedding is special and unique to us. There are no cookie cutter weddings here. What you experienced is exactly what... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Randy R

Our Wedding Day was something I will never forget. I am sure everyone thinks that, but we could not have picked a better venue. Town Manor was perfect. The ceremony in the garden was beautiful, the sunset on the lake was breathtaking, the food was delicious and you can't get... Read More a better wedding coordinator than Nandy. We fell in love with Town Manor the minute we went for a tour and we both knew it was the perfect place for us to start forever together. The venue is elegant and romantic, but also casual and charming. We had 90 guests at our wedding and every one of them had a great time. Town Manor is also a stress-free venue! Nandy is there every step of the way to take care of all the details. This venue handles the food, the cake, the music, the officiant, the decor, all you have to do is secure a photographer, a florist, get your dress and show up! Thank you Town Manor for making our day unforgettable!

2016-06-05T13:20:13 Response from the vendor

We are glad that you love Town Manor as much as we do! We wish you two the absolute best future together!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

I cannot be more thankful for the wonderful team at Town Manor. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and better than we could have imagined. The moment I arrived, I was greeted with a glass of champagne and a wonderful team. The reception area was beautifully decorated and my... Read More vision to Nandy had come true. The ceremony space with the lake in the backdrop is absolutely breathtaking. Nandy and her team did a wonderful job of keeping our stress to a minimum if that on our day! Nandy was a pleasure to work with from day one and would send reminders for important events. The food and cake were delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. Thank you Town Manor for making this day one of our favorite memories!

2016-06-05T13:18:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad that you loved your time with us!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Angelique M

My husband and I had our wedding at Town Manor January 30, 2016. The Town Manor team was there for us from beginning to end. Nandy was so prompt in getting back with us on details of our wedding. They recently renovated their patio which provided our guests with MUCH more space... Read More to entertain. The view was absolutely breathtaking on our wedding day! Everything from the food, location, service, and overall ambiance of Town Manor gave us the best wedding we could ever hope for. If anyone is looking to plan a stress free wedding with all the bells and whistles, we would 100% recommend them to Town Manor!

2016-04-04T18:16:14 Response from the vendor

Angelique, it was truly an honor to host Ben & your wedding! Your wedding was a glowing success! Thank you so much for your kind words and make sure to come back for your anniversary in the future :)

Meet The Events Director

Nandy Town

Nandy will be your "Happily Ever Director." She has been an integral part of the Town Manor wedding family for 17 years, welcoming thousands of couples from all over the world to the Manor. Nandy has received numerous 5 star reviews and awards due to her attention to detail, professionalism and unsurpassed guest service. Her extensive knowledge of the wedding industry ensures that each couple will receive the care and attention that they deserve for not only their special day but all of the planning leading up to their signature event.