Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

12194 Sleepy Hollow Rd, Conroe, TX (281) 943-4244

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Heather M

Just had my wedding in July and it was everything I could have dreamed!! I am so happy with Stephanie and her team! It's a beautiful venue and everyone there is so helpful. I love all the different buildings and decorations. It is the rustic venue I wanted and feels like home.... Read More If rustic is your theme, go here!!! :D

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Alicia G

I'm so happy that my husband and I decided on TownHall Texas for our wedding ceremony and reception! The package deals are great, the location is nice and out of the way, it's HUGE, and they're very accommodating. All our guests raved about it, too!

2016-04-18T17:55:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're so glad we could help make your special day wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Rebecca S

Our experience with townhall Texas was absolutely amazing. Stephanie was available every step of the way to answer questions and help us with our planning. Their contract covers almost everything, so there is very little to worry about. We had Aaron help us on the day of the... Read More wedding and he was the best! He took care of everything we needed and then some. We had the best wedding experience and all of our guests loved the venue! The cabins available to us all day made things so much easier too. Couldn't be a happier bride!

2016-04-05T10:50:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad we could help make your special day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Barbara G

Heaven in Conroe

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Alexis B

I fell in love with this venue. It had everything I needed. They included flowers, food, dj, bartender, linens... just everything! The family that runs it is incredibly nice and helpful!

2015-10-07T14:42:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lexie! We're so glad we could help make your special day wonderful!

Best Rustic Venue

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

After looking a few venues in the area, we were getting discouraged because we couldn't afford a $30,000+ wedding. Then we found Townhall Texas. The package deals cannot be beat! Everything except a photographer and minister were included. The vendors reached out to me, so I had... Read More very little research to do on my own. If you're looking for an affordable, truly rustic venue with a down-home, family feel, look no further because Townhall is just that. Getting married and having our reception at Townhall Texas was the best decision we made!

2015-10-07T09:56:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Y'all were so wonderful to work with. We wish you all the best!

A Special Place for a Special Day

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Stephanie with TownHall Texas went out of her way to provide us with the wedding we wanted. The vendors she uses were professional, courteous, and helpful. All the work she did prevented us from experiencing all the horror stories we had heard about wedding planning. It made... Read More our special day, truly special.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Liliana G

My wedding was absolutely wonderful! I went for a country shabby chic and this place fit my needs perfectly. With multiple places to choose from for your ceremony or reception you won't be disappointed. Stephanie was super flexible when I needed to go see the venue, and with... Read More activities I wanted to do for the wedding.

2015-09-15T08:58:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Y'all were so wonderful to work with! Congratulations again!

Gorgeous Setting!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Kim G

We absolutely love this venue. The grounds are gorgeous. Location is ideal for local guests and for our out of town guests. We rented for rehearsal the night before for a very fair price and, of course, the entire day Saturday for our wedding. Catering choices were on... Read More point for what we wanted (southern!). I brought my own table decorations, although these are included in some of the packages. I wanted something not so sparse though. Ms. Jana was the biggest help we could have imagined. I feel so lucky to have had her there doing so much to make the day special and perfect. My only complaint is I did pay additional monies for day of coordination and was informed, by a 3rd party, it had been farmed out. Venue didn't show us the courtesy to inform us she wouldn't be there our weekend. We were given a "coordinator" who didn't really know what she was doing and added more stress and frustration and confusion to the 2 days than any bride should have to deal with. She ruined many things I had made and planned and wanted done. My maids and family had to essentially take over and push to get things done. It was a disaster. If those services are paid insist to have an interview if they farm it out. Overall, I give this place an A++ and will recommend to anyone looking for a country / rustic locale.

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Shannon H

They made our wedding perfect! Would not have changed anything.

2014-11-09T23:26:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Y'all were so wonderful!!

wedding

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

Great place and wonderful staff.

2014-08-09T20:47:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, that's so nice to hear!

Elegant Country Wedding

Reviewed on 7/28/2014

These people made my day absolutely PERFECT. The decorations provided by the venue are perfect all on there own. I did provide quite a bit of my own decorations, but their staff took care of all the pick-up. The bartenders are phenomenal, my guest are still raving. The planner... Read More went along with all my ideas and allowed us to set the majority of my decorations up the night before :) They will set up all the chairs and tables just the way you want them. The bridal suite, and grooms quarters, are clean and large enough to accommodate hair and make-up. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking and kept up with quite well. I have been in and to quite a few weddings and this was the most corporative accommodating venue I have ever encountered. They are constantly adding new features, which is a plus. The young lady that coordinates your special day makes you feel like the whole world revolves around you. If you want a country themed wedding or a rustic style set up this is the BEST place around. There are also a number of hotels located close to the location for guest to stay. The security is friendly and efficient. I did not use any of their recommended vendors, aside from security and bartenders. However, if they recommend them, then I would feel 100% confident that you will be more than satisfied with whatever service they provide.

2014-08-06T09:55:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all the kind words! You were so wonderful to work with, it definitely made it easier on our part! Congratulations again!

Great choice!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Jesse C

My Husband found the place through word of mouth. I'm so grateful he did. They took care of finding the caterer for the baked potato bar(included in the price. They let us decorate as much as we wanted(too many pinterest ideas). last minute they arranged horderves for our... Read More cocktail hour when we realized we bit off more than we could chew. Their part in my bridal experience was just wonderful. the place is gorgeous, the perfect rustic-chic venue. my only worry was that the planner for the facility changed just a few month out from my wedding date- but that ended up being for the better. Stephanie(the new girl) is absolutely wonderful. it was over all just a great experience.

2014-08-06T09:54:13 Response from the vendor

I am so glad y'all had such a wonderful experience. Y'all were so amazing to work with as well! We wish you many happy years to come!

Office Manager

Reviewed on 6/17/2014

Beautiful Venue!

2014-08-06T09:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We loved how you added so much of your touch with your decorations. You made it look even more beautiful! Wishing you and your hubby a lifetime of happiness!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/11/2011 Stephanie J

Town Hall is the perfect place to have a small indoor/outdoor wedding, or have a bigger wedding using a tent (they have the space for it). The hall can hold up to 125 people for a seated dinner. There is a pond with a palapa and it is just a gorgeous place! It's actually... Read More inexpensive (imagine that in Houston). $1500 for the entire day. We loved it!