TPC Piper Glen

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

4300 Piper Glen Dr, Charlotte, NC (704) 846-1212

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mallory U

I just had my wedding there this past Saturday and everything was utterly amazing! I loved working with Allison and she totally understood my vision from day one. I booked almost a year and a half out because I knew exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately another couple came in... Read More shortly after we did and had requested that date but since we had already reserved the room they missed out, so the one thing I would definitely say is BOOK EARLY! I am a big planner so not many people can handle making plans that far out, but if you know what you want just go for it so it doesn't get booked! I love that Allison already had a plate prepared for us with one of every entree and side so we could just sit down and enjoy ourselves. The reception was utterly beautiful and it completely matched my vision. My only complaint that prevents this from getting 5 stars is their policy on drinking before the wedding. My husband and the groomsmen wanted to get a drink beforehand to calm the nerves but the bar would not serve them because we were not members. I understand that it is probably a club corp rule but we were paying for the space so they should have been able to get a drink. Also, there were a few things that changed from the time we booked to the actual wedding date and items that were promised to us were taken away. That being said Piper Glen was utterly perfect and the wedding was just a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sophie V

Alison was great to work with and really made our wedding reception at Piper Glen truly memorable. Her attention to detail and professionalism made it all possible. The food was great and everything was cooked to perfection. Our friends and family still can’t stop raving... Read More about it three months later. Looking forward to maybe hosting an anniversary party and doing it all over again!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Samantha G

What a horrible experience. My reception was ended early. They took the food away with no notice. My coordinator at the venue left for the night and didn't tell me!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS VENUE!!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Caitlin C

Wonderful reception site! Closed whole club and used informal dining room for cocktail hour and band/dance floor, formal dining room for dinner. Guests loved the food! Beautiful view of 18th hole.