Award-Winning Design + Planning in Austin, TX

Our passion is YOUR dream, we LOVE planning weddings! Tracy Collins Events (formerly Events by DECISIONS) is among Austin's elite; original design ideas, custom planning packages, and unsurpassed quality is what makes TCE stand above the rest. We can bring YOUR vision + inspiration together in less time, money, & stress! Email us today!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Austin, San Antonio, Hill Country & Area Lakes (512) 826-6265
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Molly N

5 stars is not even enough to quantify our incredible experience of working with Events By Decisions for our wedding. After meeting Tracy Collin's at our venue's spectacular anniversary party (which she planned) we saw the work in action and we're excited to hire Tracy for both... Read More our 'day-of' coordination and for assistance with the overall design elements of the wedding. Leading up to the big day, Tracy went above and beyond in every possible way, and she and her amazing assistant Vanna then executed flawlessly on the coordination day-of. Tracy's extensive real-life experience, industry connections, creative 'outside-the-box' mentality, and can-do attitude allowed our dream wedding to be a reality. Coming from someone who has difficulty making decisions, and a couple who often has differing opinions, she made the planning process smooth and enjoyable. She was phenomenal with her communication, always timely and responsive. She took our vague ideas and concepts and developed them into a spectacular event. She made us feel very comfortable with our budget upfront, and offered suggestions for vendors who did the same. Our guests cannot stop raving about how gorgeous the day was, how blown away they were with all the details, and how much fun they had at the reception. As for the coordination aspect, in the weeks prior to the wedding Tracy developed an extensive timeline that took into account every detail under the sun... wow did that pay off. On the day of Tracy and Vanna were over-accommodating, calm, positive, and attentive-- everything you would want in a coordinator. Its no wonder our amazing venue had nothing but great things to say about these gals! We cannot sing their praises more, they were amazing. Working with EBD beyond exceeded all of our expectations. On behalf of my groom, our parents and our wedding party, we provide our highest recommendation for Events By Decisions!!! If you are looking to work with the best of the best in the Austin-area, Events by Decisions is it!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Emily P

I promise you, the most important vendor for you to have for you wedding is Tracy! I hired Tracy as a day-of coordinator for my wedding, but she was so much more than that! I hired her a bit more than a year out and she was so accessible through email/phone leading up to the... Read More day of. In my package, I had a few extra meetings, but she even offered to help me with linens - which totally took my wedding above and beyond. Tracy has an AMAZING eye - and is perfectly parts sweet and sassy - for when vendors or groomsmen get out of line ;). She is always in your corner - no matter what the request is, and that is extremely important to have the day of your wedding and leading up to it. She was full of great ideas to improve the wedding during our planning process, and without her my wedding probably would have been a huge flop. She really takes the time to get to know you and the groom, to understand your vision/tastes and tailor your wedding. Plus, the wine + dinner dates with her are so fun, you forget the reason you are there is for the wedding :) Leading up to the wedding, Tracy is VERY thorough, having you fill out a questionnaire which is very detailed. With this, you discuss the details, family dynamics, etc. to make sure the day of is as smooth as possible. From this info, she creates a timeline, layout, and day of packing list. This is awesome, because as a result of her planning and organization, all vendors are on the same page as to expectations the day of. I honestly can not say enough great things about Tracy and her assistant Vanna. Tracy was so willing to help out during my final walk through to add some drapings at the venue, getting them at a great price due to her great relationships with other vendors. Tracy helped me take my wedding above and beyond all my expectations and completely floored me the day of, leaving me speechless with what she had put together. The drapings, linens, the layout, everything was absolutely PERFECT!! She even helped me take care of a few hiccups due to a difficult vendor the week of - she was the point of contact taking off any stress of the bride. The day of the wedding, Tracy took care of a few obnoxious guests without interrupting anything that night for either of me or my husband. Our drinks were never empty the entire night - it was like she knew what we needed before we asked. She had drinks waiting for us directly after the ceremony and helped coordinate a private dinner for the Groom and I in the bridal suite during pictures, so we could have a few minutes alone. Additionally, she filled the limo for the ride to the hotel with snacks and drinks for us, in addition to our guestbook and Photo Booth book so we would have something to look at from the night on our way. It was so thoughtful and sweet! Tracy is honestly so much more than a wedding coordinator - she has become someone who I consider a friend, and I am looking forward to catching up with a wine date ASAP! XOXOXO EKP+ERS

The BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Erin

Tracy SAVED our wedding!!! We hired Tracy after letting our first wedding planner go. Needless to say we were stressed and not sure how our wedding would turn out with a huge set back like that, but Tracy was AMAZING!!!! Our wedding was more than we could have ever imagined.... Read More Tracy jumped right in like she had been planning it the whole time. Her abundance of contacts is unbelievable. Anything I mentioned she knew someone that could help and not only help but she would get us the best price. She was always there with her professional opinion and advice. I always felt like I was the only wedding she was planning, even though I know that wasn't the case. The day of the wedding Tracy and her team took care of everything, even hiccups without us knowing. People continue to compliment us on how amazing our wedding was and we owe it all to Tracy!! She is creative, organized, detailed, a problem-solver, passionate, and the list goes on!! If you are looking for a wedding/event planner, hire Tracy!!! She is worth every penny and will be the best decision you ever make in the planning process!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Heidi W

If you want your wedding day to run like clockwork, hire Tracy! She and her team were wonderful throughout the whole planning process. She knows EVERYONE in Austin which is very helpful when you are an out of town bride. I truly felt like I had the A team on my big day and most... Read More of that was due to Tracy's vendor recommendations. My wedding was everything I hoped it would be and more and I have to give Tracy the credit

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Gloria S

I dont think I will have enough space to describe everything that Tracy did throughout our wedding planning so that whoever reads this review understands that Tracy is an AMAZING wedding coordinator and the BEST decision you can make when planning your wedding in Austin. In my... Read More case, Tracy came HIGHLY recommended. Right after I signed my contract at Ma Maison I asked Karen (the owner) if she had any recommendations for planners in the area and she said: call Tracy she is hands down the best! However I decided to do my research because I wanted to take the time to assemble the very best in the business and I knew that choosing our wedding planner was the most important decision after the venue, so I didnt take it lightly. After all the research and several interviews I wish I listened to Karen and signed the contract with Tracy right there and then because I got to the same conclusion...Tracy is by far the BEST wedding planner in the area and the best person to coordinate a Ma Maison wedding. She knows this venue and all the vendors around the area like the palm of her hand, and just like in real estate its all about location, in the wedding industry its all about the relationships and partnerships that your coordinator builds with other vendors and Tracy is the girl to have in your corner! She is so well connected and uses these to help each one of her brides accomplish the wedding of her dreams and solve any issues that might arise. We had at least two major problems that I can think of that Tracy solved with just one phone call and saved us A LOT of money. She was able to recommend the BEST vendors in the area and thanks to her we were able to assemble the "A team". She was so flexible with us and was able to accommodate weekend visits since we were from out of town to help us pick linens, rentals, etc and lets not even talk about the ONE MILLION emails and phone calls that Tracy had to endure throughout our LENGTHY wedding planning, that she sooo patiently returned. I was a very detailed oriented and continuously made additions and changes and she was super understanding and patient. I know our wedding was quite a challenge and not the typical wedding given that we planned a Mexican-Colombian destination wedding in Texas but she took this challenge head on and rocked it! She offered her address so I could send multiple decor items and things I ordered online (that way I didnt have to carry as many things with me from Houston). She did a very detailed timeline and coordinated the SUPER complicated transportation schedule and my almost 30 wedding vendors. The day of the wedding she made sure we had a private dinner, she brought our signature cocktails so we could try them and was able to tame our crazy latin wedding party! Finally lets discuss the AMAZING design!! The ceremony and reception space were absolutely STUNNING and out of the pages of a magazine, I could not believe my eyes! It was everything I have dreamed and more! Tracy worked tirelessly until 4 am as our reception ended late and everything was PERFECTION. She packed all of our stuff in our car, sent us away with plenty of food and cake. She even went out of her way and returned all the unused alcohol that otherwise we would have to take with us to Houston (we couldnt return it on a Sunday). For this and many more reasons , if you are looking for a wedding planner in Austin give my girl Tracy a call! Thank you soo much Tracy, Jorge and I are your number one fans!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Angela G

Tracy has to be one of the most connected people in the Austin-area wedding industry. She knows everyone, and has tons of suggestions to help you make the event you want, precisely how you want it. Her business model is what made me choose Tracy over other wedding... Read More planning/coordination services. She provides a list of itemized services, each with its own price. So if you help with stationery, for example, you pay X amount for her to take charge of this particular thing. In the planning process, she makes herself available to talk you through whatever you need. She also combs through your contracts with other vendors to catch mistakes and verify you're getting all that you paid for. On the day-of, she does an excellent job making the day run smoothly as possible and helping you have the best time possible. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Sarah R

Tracy is phenomenal! We hired her as a "day of coordinator" and she went above and beyond. When the caterer didn't show up on time Tracy and her assistant made sure they arrived as soon as possible and finished setting up the tables. She saved the day! She is super organized and... Read More has fantastic ideas. It's because of Tracy I was able to have my dream wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jenna S

Iv been working with Tracy for about two years now and she's been amazing! Tracy is very good at getting things done because she's so organized, knows a lot of people and places in the wedding industry and loves what she does. I haven't had to worry about anything because she's... Read More always on top of everything. She's very bubbly and a sweet person and is very accommodating to your needs. She meets with you and goes over things with you, stays in touch via emails and handles things with your vendors! Wedding night came and she had everything under control, had me and everyone where we needed to be and knew every step of the way what to do next while coordinating with other vendors. Anytime I needed her to do anything for me id just call and shed get it handled! Wouldn't of been able to do it without her. Thank you Tracy!!! Love ya for everything you've done for us!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren D

Tracy and her team did an amazing job at our wedding at Ma Maison last week. We hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she was so helpful in the year leading up to our big day. She was there for us to bounce ideas off of, met us to help make our rental decisions, and had lots... Read More of recommendations for vendors she trusts. I felt the transition ran smoothly when she took over the week of the wedding. She had all our contracts and I had complete faith she knew exactly what I wanted and how to make it happen. Several people told me to not stress prior to the big day. They said if anything goes wrong, no one will notice but me. I literally didn't have a care in the world other than celebrating my new wife. I put my faith in Tracy and she delivered. I can think of nothing that went wrong. That is either a testament to my amazing wedding planning skills, luck, or Tracy's execution. If anything went wrong, I had no idea. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and would emphatically recommend her to anyone I know. P.S.- Tracy is sneaky and can keep a secret. She conspired with my wife to surprise me with a wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brycen W

EBD was absolutely amazing! Our wedding would have been a disaster without them! If you are trying to decide if you whether or not to hire them, do yourself and your spouse a favor and hire them! Tracy was world class from day one. She was a total professional in her field... Read More and demonstrated this through her knowledge on every little detail and the respect she received from every vendor. Tracy was a joy to work with the entire time and helped my wife and I make the best decisions on hundreds of matters. Our wedding turned out amazing and we owe the majority of it to EBD! Tracy was crucial the week of to coordinate vendors and make sure we were clued in on everything. Come the day of, Tracy and Vanna went above and beyond their duties. They kept the flow of the big day smooth, even when we fell behind schedule they were calm, while showing strong leadership to keep us on track and not worried about a thing. Plus they never left us without a drink in our hand! From the grooms perspective, I could never imagine have taking a wedding on without EBD.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Leigh A

Events by Decisions/Tracy Collins is the creator of our perfect day, and it was absolutely was perfect. When we started on our journey 1 year ago, Said and I interviewed other planners, but Tracy stood out. She was imaginative and had a vision that complemented ours perfectly.... Read More Tracy lived up to that by creating and executing on our combined vision. She was honest with us in times where we wanted to do something that was inconsistent with the overal feel of the event and supportive where it really mattered. She saved us A TON of money by finding better deals, with 100% better look! Our wedding was described as "the best wedding" by most our guests, even the really brutally honest ones. The linens and decor were gorgeous! If there were issues on the day, we barley knew because Tracy and her team had it covered. The best day of my life was brought to you by Tracy Collins!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 R. H

Where do I start?? Tracy is phenomenal! I loved every aspect of working with her because she is so organized and put together. We have worked together on a couple of weddings, and I always get excited when clients tell me she is their planner. I never have to worry about wedding... Read More details being missed because she is very on top of things and keeps everyone informed! If you need a top notch planner, Tracy is the one for you! She's nothing short of amazing!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Victoria S

She was absolutely on point and amazing! Love her!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

What can I say but Tracy is awesome! She was the reason my daughters wedding was exactly what she wanted. She listened to what Emily wanted and made it a reality. She is totally about supporting the bride and taking on all the responsibility during the day of the week of the... Read More wedding. The wedding day was so relaxing and fun. Yes I said relaxing!!!!! She is so organized that the wedding went off without a hitch. She was the go to person with all of the vendors during the week of the wedding so that the bride isn't really stressed at all. I love her creative ideas!!!!!!! She really thinks outside the box!!!!!!!!! The best choice my daughter made was having Tracy as her wedding planner. She works so hard to make the brides dream come true!!!!! She is like a 15 on a scale of 1-10.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Dale

Wedding #2 is a wrap! Tracy and Events By Decision has very successfully exceeded our expectations once again. After our first wedding in Austin five years ago I was a novice with this daunting process. I came away feeling (as the Mother of the Bride) like the most honored... Read More guest and relieved of all stress due to Tracy's giant assist. Our second wedding I was prepared to give it all to Tracy and my daughter. Tracy proves to be the intercessor between Mothers and daughters making the experience so much easier and all the more sweet. She has wonderfully creative ideas but open to our wishes as well. Her experience and tenacity with vendors is of tremendous value. I have witnessed my own friends trying to accomplish it all from start to finish regardless of the size of the weddings. They are left exhausted and wishing they could have remembered each lovely detail instead of tending to each one! And the final details leading up to and the day of the wedding are staggeringly huge. We count her as our friend and valued each of her ideas. I am so pleased to recommend Tracy and Events By Decision to all who are seeking to make their event all the more memorable and special!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Nancy J

Tracy Collins at Events by Decisions was such a pleasure to work with. Her positive, can-do attitude eased a lot of our anxieties and we were relieved to leave the coordination of the details of Kaitlin and Tony's big day in her very capable hands. She and her assistant, Vanna,... Read More made the wedding ceremony and reception go on without a hitch. And this MOB was able to enjoyed the day with no worries, confident in the professional assistance of the Events by Decision team! Thank you, Tracy and Vanna!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

Events by Decision was likely the best decision we made for our wedding! Tracy was extremely organized, had great ideas for all areas of the ceremony and reception, and was a joy to work with. Every time we thought about something needing to get done, Tracy was already on top of... Read More it. I highly recommend her for a wedding coordinator!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Falon H

Tracy and Events by Decisions did an awesome job on helping me plan my daughter's wedding!!! I didn't think I needed a wedding planner, and I was in Marquee rental trying to make rental decisions snd had a break down!!! I told one of the employees I need a wedding planner!!!!... Read More Tracy was in the store with another customer and I asked please can you help me....I need a wedding planner ASAP !!! She was very nice and told me she could do the job!! I was relieved from that moment forward. Tracy took care of everything and was great with suggestions with the different venders. All the venders she suggested were the best!!!! My daughter had a beautiful wedding and I truly thank Tracy and all her expertise for it!!! I would highly recommend Tracy as a wedding planner and you can relax and enjoy the wedding!!! She gets everything done!!! We had a great time and my daughter had her dream wedding come true!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Just wanted to tell you Tracy that Brittany and Greg's wedding was amazing! We could have never done it without Events By Decisions from helping us pick the perfect linens, dinnerware and putting everything Brittany visioned into place and making her dream wedding come true!! I... Read More can't Thank you enough for making our daughter's day!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Aly M

We are new enough to Austin that planning our daughter's wedding (who lives in another city) in 3 months required some guidance. We ended up with a fantastic morning wedding at Smith Family Chapel and an outstanding evening reception at The Austin Club. But by far, the best... Read More decision was hiring Tracy Collins at Events by Decisions as our day-of coordinator. She met with us over a relaxing glass of wine and made sure we had our to-do list, she had hers, and gave us 24/7 access to her expertise. Most of our guests were from out of town. Their comments ranged from complimenting the perfect Austin weather to "this is the best wedding we've ever attended." All this took place while the parents of the bride, their family and friends just relaxed and enjoyed! Tracy is professional, goes to bat when needed, puts together a killer detailed timeline and even loads your car while you watch your beloved Princess and her Prince Charming ride off in a horse-drawn carriage. We ended the day feeling so blessed that our daughter's marriage got off to a great start with a sweet and joyous celebration. Thanks, Tracy!

Best Decision I Made in Planning My Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Katelyn C

First of all, I have to say that hiring Tracy (Events by Decisions) was the best thing I did when planning my wedding! The only thing I regret is only hiring her for partial services and not using her for full planning services. She is absolutely amazing and I know without a... Read More doubt that my wedding day would not have gone as perfectly as it did if not for her. As I said, I hired Tracy and selected the partial + month of planning package. I also added a couple of extra planning meetings a la carte which was a great decision! My advice to brides though is to go ahead and go with the full service planning if you can – I wished I had just because Tracy was so great and amazing doing just partial + month of that I realize I would have saved myself a lot of stress and worrying if I had done full service. Her prices are very affordable compared to a lot of other coordinators/planners in the Austin area and she has great tips for saving money on a lot of different wedding expenses. Even doing partial service though, I knew when my wedding weekend came around everything would go smoothly and that my wedding was in good hands with Tracy. A couple of weeks out from my wedding she put together an amazing day of itinerary for where everyone in the wedding party was supposed to be when. It also included where all the vendors needed to be when and who was bringing what where. She made sure all of the vendors were aware of the schedule and sent all of them the itinerary so everyone was on the same page. She learns what your wedding style is and what you want it to look like and makes sure to do everything she can to give you just that. She is also great under pressure! There were a couple of minor hiccups (none that were at her fault) on my wedding day that I didn’t even notice until she mentioned them to me because she handled them so well and made sure they were resolved in a way she knew I would want so that I was able to enjoy my day instead of having to worry and make decisions. Tracy and her assistant completely looked out for my best interest while at the same time working so well with all of my other vendors. I never thought that my wedding and reception would look exactly like I pictured it in my head (especially because I was on a budget), but they definitely did and I know they wouldn’t have if I hadn’t hired Tracy.

The BEST wedding planner!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

There are no words to describe how AMAZING Tracy Collins is.. She made my dream wedding come to life!!! After interviewing 8 wedding planners (her being the 8th one) I knew I didn't have to look any further.. She was the one!! I can't say enough great things about Tracy.. But I... Read More promise that you would absolutely love her!

Helped Make our Dream Wedding Come True!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Tracy is simply amazing!! My hubby and I hired Tracy because we were incredibly overwhelmed with the process, on a budget and really needed an expert’s opinion and help. Tracy gave us excellent recommendations & helped us find a caterer, photographer, and florist, all within... Read More budget. I would give Tracy a 10/5 stars if I could! I can truthfully say without her, my wedding probably would have been a disaster. My husband, my MOH, my mother, and a number of other close friends and family that encountered Tracy and her assistant, Vanna, on the day of our wedding, commented on how sweet and accommodating they both were. Anytime my glass of champagne was empty, Vanna was right there handing me another (and a shiner for my husband). Our friends are still raving about all the fun they had. Tracy was worth every penny! If you’re a bride who needs just a little help, or a lot, I whole-heartedly recommend her!

If you want the BEST, Events by Decisions is it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Chrissy S

When I got engaged in Aug and decided to have a Dec wedding, I knew I needed some help. I had a vision of what I wanted, and knew this would be no small affair with the size of our friends and family. I had a very detailed vision in mind & along with a budget, but was nervous... Read More about pulling off a big event done right in 4 months. Tracy discussed all the aspects of the things that were important to me and we hit the ground running with meeting the best vendors in Austin. One important aspect in an event planner, especially for your wedding, is their network of vendors and ability to ensure you are not only getting the best service, but at the best price available. Tracy's network is vast, and she's established a rapport with the top vendors in every area that is second to none. She helped us pull off the most beautiful & unique wedding in a short amount of time. She's not only a professional with a creative mind, she's passionate about what she does and it comes through in her events. I had so much fun brainstorming ideas and coming up with solutions with her. She's an excellent problem solver (which is a must when planning a wedding) and is quick to put in place resolutions whenever needed. There were a few hiccups with one of the vendors on our wedding day, and we never had any idea. Tracy became not only my right-hand through the process that kept me sane, but also a good friend that I trusted to get the job done. She was with me every step of the way in selecting vendors, meeting with them, and bringing the grand vision to life. On the day before and day-of, she was a rock star that literally handled a million things at once while taking all the stress off of me so I could just enjoy my wedding. Her price is also reasonable relative to the service she provides. Our wedding has now been chosen to be a feature in the Dec 2016 issue of The Knot and there is no way I could have done it without her! Choosing a wedding planner is THE most important decision you'll make. I wanted creativity, excellence, and a wedding everyone would always remember in a very short amount of time. She delivered on all accounts! Our friends & family are still talking about what an amazing event our wedding was, and I have her to thank. Do yourself a favor: if you're planning a wedding, hire Tracy. You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Tracy Collins

Well hey there and CONGRATS! If you're reading this, it's possible you are recently ENGAGED! And likely...overwhelmed, confused about where to start, what it'll cost, orhow to stop late-night PINTERESTING! Trust me, you are NOT alone, but DON'T WORRY! I absolutely LOVE planning weddings! After almost 10 years in the industry and nearly 200 weddings under my belt, I have (NOT) seen it all! To me, each wedding is a unique experience + new opportunity to tell a story, YOUR story. From the food and music, to the atmosphere and smallest details, we will guide you. And have a BLAST doing it!