Tracy Collins Events

Austin, San Antonio, Hill Country & The Hill Country

Award-Winning Design + Planning in Austin, TX

Wedding planning is FUN!!! If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong. Designing + planning weddings is what we know. And we’re pretty great at it! Others may promise to make the wedding planning process “stress-free”... And, we wish we had their magic ball. While we can’t predict the future, we can guarantee that we’ll keep it real & have a good time doing so. Having designed, planned + executed > 200 weddings, we’ve learned a few things along the way. Look at our gallery of past events, but don’t fall too in love... Pushing the envelope and turning “no” into “oh!” is what we do—which is why we try not to copy what we’ve done or seen before. From start to finish, every aspect of your wedding touched by our team will be unique + a reflection of you! Are you ready to have FUN planning?

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Austin, San Antonio, Hill Country & The Hill Country (512) 826-6265

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Melissa D

Tracy was amazing from start to finish! She had multiple phone calls with me before I even chose her as my day-of coordinator and was extremely helpful. My mom and I did most of the planning and when we met with Tracy for our final meeting to go over EVERYTHING we realized that... Read More we had seriously missed quite a few things. Tracy creates the ultimate checklist for you and goes over every tiny detail that you would never think of unless you've done hundreds of weddings. She creates a custom timeline down to the MINUTE, it's unreal. She does her best not to bother the bride the day of for anything. We were behind schedule due to weather/craziness of a wedding and she spoke to my parents and the venue and added an hour for the reception so we didn't have to end early. When we met to choose tablecloths and table settings we realized very quickly that we had signed a contract with the wedding planner queen. She knows everything there is to know about tables/decor/etc. and somehow knows exactly what you'll love. We went in thinking we'd have all ivory table cloths and came out with 4 different colors/textures, and it was all to die for. She has tons of vendor connections and was able to help me find multiple items I still needed help with. Finally, the day after your wedding she follows up with all vendors to let them know what went wrong/what was great, etc. If you want someone that will get everything done the day of, Tracy is your go-to.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kaitlin R

Tracy was the absolute best thing that happened for us during our wedding planning time! Planning a "destination" wedding (us being from Houston and getting married in Austin) we counted on her so much to steer us in the right direction for vendors and she did that and beyond! I... Read More recommend her to everyone in the Austin area because she is that good! We couldn't have had the smooth day of or planning process without her!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Gloria S

I dont think I will have enough space to describe everything that Tracy did throughout our wedding planning so that whoever reads this review understands that Tracy is an AMAZING wedding coordinator and the BEST decision you can make when planning your wedding in Austin. In my... Read More case, Tracy came HIGHLY recommended. Right after I signed my contract at Ma Maison I asked Karen (the owner) if she had any recommendations for planners in the area and she said: call Tracy she is hands down the best! However I decided to do my research because I wanted to take the time to assemble the very best in the business and I knew that choosing our wedding planner was the most important decision after the venue, so I didnt take it lightly. After all the research and several interviews I wish I listened to Karen and signed the contract with Tracy right there and then because I got to the same conclusion...Tracy is by far the BEST wedding planner in the area and the best person to coordinate a Ma Maison wedding. She knows this venue and all the vendors around the area like the palm of her hand, and just like in real estate its all about location, in the wedding industry its all about the relationships and partnerships that your coordinator builds with other vendors and Tracy is the girl to have in your corner! She is so well connected and uses these to help each one of her brides accomplish the wedding of her dreams and solve any issues that might arise. We had at least two major problems that I can think of that Tracy solved with just one phone call and saved us A LOT of money. She was able to recommend the BEST vendors in the area and thanks to her we were able to assemble the "A team". She was so flexible with us and was able to accommodate weekend visits since we were from out of town to help us pick linens, rentals, etc and lets not even talk about the ONE MILLION emails and phone calls that Tracy had to endure throughout our LENGTHY wedding planning, that she sooo patiently returned. I was a very detailed oriented and continuously made additions and changes and she was super understanding and patient. I know our wedding was quite a challenge and not the typical wedding given that we planned a Mexican-Colombian destination wedding in Texas but she took this challenge head on and rocked it! She offered her address so I could send multiple decor items and things I ordered online (that way I didnt have to carry as many things with me from Houston). She did a very detailed timeline and coordinated the SUPER complicated transportation schedule and my almost 30 wedding vendors. The day of the wedding she made sure we had a private dinner, she brought our signature cocktails so we could try them and was able to tame our crazy latin wedding party! Finally lets discuss the AMAZING design!! The ceremony and reception space were absolutely STUNNING and out of the pages of a magazine, I could not believe my eyes! It was everything I have dreamed and more! Tracy worked tirelessly until 4 am as our reception ended late and everything was PERFECTION. She packed all of our stuff in our car, sent us away with plenty of food and cake. She even went out of her way and returned all the unused alcohol that otherwise we would have to take with us to Houston (we couldnt return it on a Sunday). For this and many more reasons , if you are looking for a wedding planner in Austin give my girl Tracy a call! Thank you soo much Tracy, Jorge and I are your number one fans!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Lauren S

I used Tracy Collins Events for my recent wedding. My venue required that I have a Day of coordinator and I am so glad that they did. Everyone should at least have a Day Of Coordinator. I hired Tracy for Design and Décor and Day Of Coordination. Tracy definitely knows what she... Read More is doing and has tons of contacts in the business. She was helpful with Design and Décor; however, I think she is used to working with brides with unlimited or very large wedding budgets. The only times we disagreed was when I was trying to stay within budget and she was suggesting things that while they would be beautiful, would have put me over the top. I’ve seen the weddings she has done and she does create beautiful weddings, so I knew she would do the same for me, just wasn’t comfortable doubling my budget in order to do so. In the end, we did go over budget but we picked and chose the items that were important to me and went over budget there rather than on things that I didn’t feel were necessary. She has a group of vendors that she prefers to works with which are great but I did choose several of my own that she had never worked with to save some money. My vendors did just as good if not better than her more pricey vendors. The Day Of Coordination is where Tracy really shines and proved her worth. She was there on time and had everyone coordinated and everything went smoothly. If there were any issues, I was not made aware of them (and still am not) and that’s the most important thing for a Bride. She and her assistant Michelle were very professional they made sure we stayed on schedule and most importantly that the Groom and I always had a drink in our hand after dinner. Tracy gets things done and is an amazing Day Of Coordinator.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Paige K

Tracy was such a lifesaver! I couldn't have done it without her. I hired her as my day of coordinator and she went above and beyond in making sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Aubrey S

Tracy and Michelle were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! If I had it to do all over again, I would 1,000% work with her again, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married in Austin. She has relationships with the best of the best vendors, knows what to expect in terms... Read More of pricing, and knows when you can or cannot negotiate on price. She is truly talented, and can listen to what you want and pull things together in a way that is better than you could have ever imagined. As a bride who had just moved to Austin with no friends or family in town to help me make all the small decisions that go into wedding planning, I knew I needed to at least bring in a day-of-coordinator. Additionally, after selecting a modern, but blank space, and trying (but failing) to come up with good décor ideas on my own, I knew I needed the help of an expert. From the first time I met with Tracy, I could tell she just got my vision for the wedding. She was like the best friend in town that I needed! She was so easy to get along with and made the whole process fun. She made what I couldn't describe in words come together in a way that was amazing beyond what I could have imagined. She made me feel like I was her only client, and went above and beyond when it came to working with me on the design and flow of the wedding. She was responsive and available via phone, email, and text to answer all my questions. As an accountant and former auditor by profession I am very detailed by nature, so it was extremely important to me that everything, down to the last detail was considered, planned out, and budgeted for. As budget was important, she helped me to understand the different options and their costs, so that I could make decisions accordingly. Tracy went above and beyond, meeting with me several times to select each little detail, down to the linens, plates, silverware, chairs, and tables until I was absolutely happy and in love with the way everything worked together. We did mock-ups in the rental space, and she was even able to have the florist bring the vases and some fake flowers to help me get a feel for the complete look. On the day of she ensured everything was set-up exactly as discussed, and it looked absolutely stunning!! She also did an excellent job of coordinating the various vendors and ensuring they were there and doing what they needed to be on time. Her team took everything from me days in advance, and also packed everything up for me and dropped it off at the end of the night, so I didn't have a single thing to worry about the day of the wedding. She created a detailed timeline and plan that she circulated to the vendors and wedding party, and kept everything running smoothly and on time the day of. I can't thank Tracy and her team enough for everything they did! I couldn’t have imagined the day without her!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kara K

Tracy and her team are amazing! From our first meeting, she inspired confidence and exuded professionalism. Tracy listened to my daughter’s vision for her wedding and made it happen within our budget. She is an outstanding designer with many creative ideas. Tracy is a... Read More delight and worth her weight in gold!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shannon K

I don't think there is anyone better than Tracy and her team when it comes to weddings. For a completely control freak planning a wedding in a different city might have stressed me out but with Tracy's help I stayed calm. I used her day of wedding services, but she helped me... Read More throughout the entire process. She helped me pick out the table clothes, helped me with the caterer tasting, and made great recommendations all along the way. The day of the wedding she took care of everything, I had zero stress in my wedding day because I knew she was taking care of everything. My dream was to have a beautiful wedding and she helped make that happen. When I walked out and saw everything set up and put together I started crying because she made what was in my head come to life. You cannot go wrong wth Tracy, I would recommend her to any and everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Claudia A

Tracy makes the process of planning a complex wedding extremely simple. She has great relationships with a diverse group of vendors who deliver exceptional service. Her guidance and advice keeps you grounded throughout the planning process. She's extremely knowledgeable about... Read More each component of your big day and ensures it all executes to perfection. Best of all, if something does go wrong you would never know because she takes care of it immediately. We hired Tracy for our day of planner and added a few planning sessions. Her ideas, vision and expertise helped coach my fiance and I throughout the planning process which made it easy to shape the wedding of our dreams. One the big day, her attention to detail and ability to execute to a detailed schedule helped deliver a amazing event for us and our guests.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Heather M

We hired Tracy as a day of coordinator but she was so much more to us!! She helped us so much along the way & was available at all times. She made the processs so care-free and fun. Our wedding day went so smoothly and felt as though everything was in good hands, thanks to... Read More Tracy! She’s the best and will put you at ease from the very moment you hire her. She clearly has so many years of experience and is such a fun loving & hard working lady. She will make sure your wedding is exactly as you envisioned it. She’s the best. Loved getting to spend time and work with her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley C

Let me just start by saying that I'm not a planner, I don't enjoy planning, and I was SO excited to get married but the 8 months of engagement to "plan" wasn't part of my bridal joy. We knew exactly what we wanted but planning a wedding across the country, vetting vendors, and... Read More having confidence they would deliver on the vision was scary. So, I started the search for a wedding planner. My requirements - responsive, fun, understood my vision, and proactive. Tracy was ALL of this and SO much more. She's amazing at what she does, had an immediate understanding of our requests, and delivered 10X anything we asked. Even better, she had fun with us (or so I like to think). I would tell every bride to use Tracy and her insane planning skills for any event - wedding, party, shower, etc. She has amazing industry connections, executes on your vision flawlessly and can talk through budget like a champ.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristen K

I cannot say enough about how incredible Tracy has been throughout our entire time working together. She knows her weddings and helped orchestrate the perfect wedding for my husband and I. She was with us every step of the way and I could not ask for a more incredible individual... Read More to handle one of our most cherished days. Thank you again to Tracy and the team! We will forever be grateful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Alex S

HIGHLY recommend!!! We hired Tracy for all of our day-of coordinating and she was a dream come true. My husband and I wanted to get married in Austin so it would feel like a "destination wedding" without our guests having to go too far... so with my husband and I living in... Read More Midland, Texas and my parents in Houston, Tracy was SUPER helpful in recommending Austin vendors and coordinating details when my mom and/or I couldn't be there to meet in person. All of her vendor recommendations were excellent and she saved us so many hours of research by recommending great people! Anytime I had questions, Tracy always got back to me in a timely manner with all the info I needed. Three weeks before the wedding I realized I wanted the "day-of" paper items to go in a different direction than what I had originally planned... Tracy immediately jumped on it with one of her go-to vendors, they worked diligently to freshen up how to present our wedding theme, and I was truly amazed when I walked into our reception and saw how beautiful everything looked! The day of our wedding moved smoother than I could ever have imagined; everything ran on time and flowed exactly as Tracy said it would in our final planning meeting a month before the wedding. So many of our friends and family have since raved about how perfect everything went on our special day and we seriously owe it all to Tracy and her team, and all the vendors she recommended. And honestly I think I am most grateful for the fact that I didn't have to do or worry about a single thing on our wedding day because I knew Tracy had it all under control. If you want a beautiful wedding day that flows perfectly and is better than anything you could have ever imagined, HIRE TRACY!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Cynthia T

I used Events by Decision (Tracy Collins) to book my buses/getaway car for the Rehearsal Dinner, for the bridal/grooms parties on day of to get them to the venue and the vintage getaway car for the bride/groom after the reception. Tracy and her staff were very professional and... Read More thorough in details and diligent in getting me the best prices for all my transportation needs. I would recommend using Events by Decision for all your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alicia T

Tracy and her staff were AMAZING!!! She was my 'month-of coordinator', but she was available at all times and answered all of my questions! We would not have made it through the day without TCE! Tracy is really helpful with everything, but also took care of things I had not even... Read More thought about! She truly made our day come together beautifully! Tracy and her staff are absolute PROs! IF I had to do it again, I would choose Tracy! I love that she even keeps up with you AFTER the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Erina J

Best wedding day ever! Thanks to Tracy and her team! I am so happy I hired Tracy for my day of coordinator. Although, she was more than that, as she was there to help pick out vendors, facilitate meetings, over see contracts, design the layout of the venue-giving me ideas of... Read More what linens/flowers would go with the venue and set timelines for the wedding day (I could go on and on!). Tracy and her team work with you and ensure that the day goes to plan. On the day of, Michelle and Tracy helped execute the most amazing night ever. My friends and family are still raving about the night and how spectacular it was.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Melissa H

Five stars really isn't enough. As a bride living in Dallas, and planning a "destination" wedding in Austin... I was nervous about the disconnect and distance. However... Tracy and her team (shout out to Michelle, Lauren, and Tiffany!) are true pros. They are thorough,... Read More efficient, and just total babes to work with. You make so many small decisions along the way, that it's hard to piece together what the final event will look like, but Tracy and her team totally rocked it. They manage their time and their clients with ease, and always make themselves available to chat - making me feel like I was their top priority. Even though they manage multiple brides and events every.weekend. I can't thank Tracy and her team enough for helping me achieve my DREAM WEDDING!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Heidi W

If you want your wedding day to run like clockwork, hire Tracy! She and her team were wonderful throughout the whole planning process. She knows EVERYONE in Austin which is very helpful when you are an out of town bride. I truly felt like I had the A team on my big day and most... Read More of that was due to Tracy's vendor recommendations. My wedding was everything I hoped it would be and more and I have to give Tracy the credit

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Angela G

Tracy has to be one of the most connected people in the Austin-area wedding industry. She knows everyone, and has tons of suggestions to help you make the event you want, precisely how you want it. Her business model is what made me choose Tracy over other wedding... Read More planning/coordination services. She provides a list of itemized services, each with its own price. So if you help with stationery, for example, you pay X amount for her to take charge of this particular thing. In the planning process, she makes herself available to talk you through whatever you need. She also combs through your contracts with other vendors to catch mistakes and verify you're getting all that you paid for. On the day-of, she does an excellent job making the day run smoothly as possible and helping you have the best time possible. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Sarah R

Tracy is phenomenal! We hired her as a "day of coordinator" and she went above and beyond. When the caterer didn't show up on time Tracy and her assistant made sure they arrived as soon as possible and finished setting up the tables. She saved the day! She is super organized and... Read More has fantastic ideas. It's because of Tracy I was able to have my dream wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jenna S

Iv been working with Tracy for about two years now and she's been amazing! Tracy is very good at getting things done because she's so organized, knows a lot of people and places in the wedding industry and loves what she does. I haven't had to worry about anything because she's... Read More always on top of everything. She's very bubbly and a sweet person and is very accommodating to your needs. She meets with you and goes over things with you, stays in touch via emails and handles things with your vendors! Wedding night came and she had everything under control, had me and everyone where we needed to be and knew every step of the way what to do next while coordinating with other vendors. Anytime I needed her to do anything for me id just call and shed get it handled! Wouldn't of been able to do it without her. Thank you Tracy!!! Love ya for everything you've done for us!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren D

Tracy and her team did an amazing job at our wedding at Ma Maison last week. We hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she was so helpful in the year leading up to our big day. She was there for us to bounce ideas off of, met us to help make our rental decisions, and had lots... Read More of recommendations for vendors she trusts. I felt the transition ran smoothly when she took over the week of the wedding. She had all our contracts and I had complete faith she knew exactly what I wanted and how to make it happen. Several people told me to not stress prior to the big day. They said if anything goes wrong, no one will notice but me. I literally didn't have a care in the world other than celebrating my new wife. I put my faith in Tracy and she delivered. I can think of nothing that went wrong. That is either a testament to my amazing wedding planning skills, luck, or Tracy's execution. If anything went wrong, I had no idea. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and would emphatically recommend her to anyone I know. P.S.- Tracy is sneaky and can keep a secret. She conspired with my wife to surprise me with a wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brycen W

EBD was absolutely amazing! Our wedding would have been a disaster without them! If you are trying to decide if you whether or not to hire them, do yourself and your spouse a favor and hire them! Tracy was world class from day one. She was a total professional in her field... Read More and demonstrated this through her knowledge on every little detail and the respect she received from every vendor. Tracy was a joy to work with the entire time and helped my wife and I make the best decisions on hundreds of matters. Our wedding turned out amazing and we owe the majority of it to EBD! Tracy was crucial the week of to coordinate vendors and make sure we were clued in on everything. Come the day of, Tracy and Vanna went above and beyond their duties. They kept the flow of the big day smooth, even when we fell behind schedule they were calm, while showing strong leadership to keep us on track and not worried about a thing. Plus they never left us without a drink in our hand! From the grooms perspective, I could never imagine have taking a wedding on without EBD.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Leigh A

Events by Decisions/Tracy Collins is the creator of our perfect day, and it was absolutely was perfect. When we started on our journey 1 year ago, Said and I interviewed other planners, but Tracy stood out. She was imaginative and had a vision that complemented ours perfectly.... Read More Tracy lived up to that by creating and executing on our combined vision. She was honest with us in times where we wanted to do something that was inconsistent with the overal feel of the event and supportive where it really mattered. She saved us A TON of money by finding better deals, with 100% better look! Our wedding was described as "the best wedding" by most our guests, even the really brutally honest ones. The linens and decor were gorgeous! If there were issues on the day, we barley knew because Tracy and her team had it covered. The best day of my life was brought to you by Tracy Collins!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 R H

Where do I start?? Tracy is phenomenal! I loved every aspect of working with her because she is so organized and put together. We have worked together on a couple of weddings, and I always get excited when clients tell me she is their planner. I never have to worry about wedding... Read More details being missed because she is very on top of things and keeps everyone informed! If you need a top notch planner, Tracy is the one for you! She's nothing short of amazing!

Tracy Collins

Well hey there and CONGRATS! If you're reading this, it's possible you are recently ENGAGED! And likely...overwhelmed, confused about where to start, what it'll cost, or how to stop late-night PINTERESTING! Trust me, you are NOT alone, but DON'T WORRY! I absolutely LOVE planning weddings! After almost 10 years in the industry and nearly 200 weddings under my belt, I have (NOT) seen it all! To me, each wedding is a unique experience + new opportunity to tell a story, YOUR story. From the food and music, to the atmosphere and smallest details, we will guide you. And have a BLAST doing it!